Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CoVID House-arrest/microchip - "israel" wants electronic 'freedom' bracelet; enforce self-isolation

FancyMancy

Vsk0a1n.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cLCnqVJkw9U0

They actually call this the "Freedom Bracelet" :lol: wow this sounds like something right out of 1984.

They get the full covid package, wasn´t it not long ago that there prime minister did plan to chip thear children :lol: .
If they had been standing too close to each other a warning tone would have been triggered.

SO...basically lets give an example to goyim kind by making us the so-called "master race" wear our own JNWO doom stuff. I don't get it how does committing suicide going to somehow conquer the "land of milk and honey".

BTW FancyMancy is that YOUR voice on the Robert Welch video? IF so you got a pretty awesome voice unless that is the voice of someone else.

Gear88 said:
BTW FancyMancy is that YOUR voice on the Robert Welch video? IF so you got a pretty awesome voice unless that is the voice of someone else.
No, I don't do voice-overs. It's all other peoples' voices or robot voices.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back