Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Warfare Schedule March 20th / April 11th

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They are like a virus. Once their host is about to die, they will ceace to exist as well.

We are the Immune system of humanity. We are Warriors, we pick up our weapons and face them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Serpent Free Ritual: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse314Ritual.htm
Serpent Empowered Ritual: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/E712.html
Serpent Curse Removal: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse324Ritual.htm

The links lead to the correct sites, however, "Serpent Free Ritual" and "Serpent Curse Pemoval" switched places.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do these curses, and how the enemy curses so routinely in their warfare, play a major part in preventing the mind from fully opening the psychic and spiritual faculties, like seeing and hearing spirits, even when the chakras are all opened and empowered?

I've been struggling very hard with opening up fully, despite being very dedicated and consistent in the meditations and warfare.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You mean the (((tools))) to get the evil ones into power will be disposed of just like we have seen over and over again with the enemy alien doctrine of communism whether or not they get their way at the end? AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how did I not see this before?? Idk about anyone else but that sure gives me more motivation to do the RTRs! :twisted:

for serpent rituals, do they all performed as vibrating every word from the first word to the last, counting as one time?

I can only vibrate mentally as currently I do not have privacy, is it ok?

The titles of the links to the rituals are a bit fucked up. HP should give it a look.
Also should confirm that the underlining is present when the rituals have it because I have never seen it in the rituals shared by the OP. I only saw it on a post that I couldn't find at the time when I was doing the ritual.

Thank you, I had to go offline at once after posting it. Fixed now.

Appreciate.

TopoftheAbyss said:
The titles of the links to the rituals are a bit fucked up. HP should give it a look.
Also should confirm that the underlining is present when the rituals have it because I have never seen it in the rituals shared by the OP. I only saw it on a post that I couldn't find at the time when I was doing the ritual.

NinRick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Serpent Free Ritual: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse314Ritual.htm
Serpent Curse Removal: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse324Ritual.htm

The links lead to the correct sites, however, "Serpent Free Ritual" and "Serpent Curse Pemoval" switched places.

They have added big big obstacles for people for this, let alone the natural degradation that came from the enemy's cultural destruction.

So yes, that worthless crap HAS to be removed, and it will definitely boost the capacity of people to communicate etc.

serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do these curses, and how the enemy curses so routinely in their warfare, play a major part in preventing the mind from fully opening the psychic and spiritual faculties, like seeing and hearing spirits, even when the chakras are all opened and empowered?

I've been struggling very hard with opening up fully, despite being very dedicated and consistent in the meditations and warfare.

Excellent, congratulations, and of course, always stay busy.

Weassel said:
Yes thank you, starting tomorrow i will move out into a bigger house and i will be able to finally have a proper and long spiritual schelude and with these rituals things should go faster, hooo boy i will be really busy next week, finally.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and family in Satan.
Do you have any other copies of the mp3's for the pronunciations on the 'Serpent empowered ritual' and the 'Serpent curse removal'? Because neither of these work on my phone when downloaded and I don't have a PC ATM to figure out what format they're in and how to play them. I'm pretty confident in my pronunciation on most of them from other rituals but there's a few I feel like I'm not getting right.

Given the death rates, and since nobody really knows what the Jews are really doing, they might as well be implanting DNA to wipe out some of their own, for other reasons.

Top Rabbis are against taking the vaccine, but they publicly say stuff like "yes definitely go take it save Israel" whatever. But they, Orthodox ones, and other important ones, will definitely not take it at all. They just don't say otherwise so that they aren't busted.

Meanwhile there are many circulating videos where the vaccinations in Israel are just legit faked where the syringe doesn't even enter the skin.

And on top of it all, one cannot rule out they are doing mild eugenics in their own, or gene "therapy", such as trying to alter or deactivate specific non jewish genes or something.

One thing is for absolutely certain, they definitely are not doing the stuff they tell the "goyim" that they are doing, let alone in their own "homeland".

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Jack said:

I got by intuition meditating on it that at least the Pfizer vaccine they gave in Israel (don't know about the ones elsewhere) had something that they were using to try to race awaken the Jews and repair their DNA in some way.

Don't know if this is true or not but I felt that strongly from it. So they are not quite killing off their own with anything yet as far as I am aware of course the bottom Jews wouldn't know this.

6Catawampusly6Satanic6 said:
Do you have any other copies of the mp3's for the pronunciations on the 'Serpent empowered ritual' and the 'Serpent curse removal'? Because neither of these work on my phone when downloaded and I don't have a PC ATM to figure out what format they're in and how to play them. I'm pretty confident in my pronunciation on most of them from other rituals but there's a few I feel like I'm not getting right.

Here you go, youtube videos by a member, each RTR with pronunciations. If you are in a hurry, scroll ahead to about 1:26 on each, as the beginning is info, raising energy, invocation, etc.

Reversing Curse on Serpent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECNL0jv98W8
Serpent Ascending: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvrr96HcQ54
Serpent Empowerment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhA989yYP7w

The channel with other videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClDkn1cOs7_LkA30wZNmZ_w/videos

The rats must have felt our 'love' even at the first day ritual. At the end of my Rtrs last night, I was proceeding to light trance subconsciously. I felt a huge surge of energy electrifying my body. It must be my serpent. :)

But after that, those fuckers came. They were in a pack harassing me all over my body. I visualized Father's fire and they looked afraid, some were distancing themselves away from me but some are still attacking my back (can't move, paralyzed). I asked for Father's help and my Guardian's. A few seconds later, they were gone.

Hail Father Satan and to my Guardian!

Lydia said:

Here you go, youtube videos by a member, each RTR with pronunciations. If you are in a hurry, scroll ahead to about 1:26 on each, as the beginning is info, raising energy, invocation, etc.

Reversing Curse on Serpent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECNL0jv98W8
Serpent Ascending: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvrr96HcQ54
Serpent Empowerment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhA989yYP7w

The channel with other videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClDkn1cOs7_LkA30wZNmZ_w/videos
Thank you so much for the quick response sister. I can feel the importance of these rituals now more than ever and want to do them perfectly. My GD must've had a hand in sending you to my aid since I usually never get a response from someone on here this quickly so I must've fudged up a few of them pretty good, lol. I also appreciate everything else you've contributed to our cause on this forum, keep up the stellar work ;)

HAIL SATAN!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and family in Satan.

Everything you need is here. Cheers!

https://mega.nz/folder/WYYiWBqL#g9fG5xCtn2_0DVU2al5z7w

The Whites have been tricked into not procreating and the murderous solution proposed to them for the ensuing set of economic, demographic and other problems is migrants who would help by replacing them.

Whites, like other peoples, have no need for foreigners, neither for work nor for racial mixing and/or substitution.

The Chinese and Japanese are not really aware of race and other things but they are not as brainwashed as the Whites. However, I have noticed that the Chinese and Japanese are also deceived and brainwashed more or less intensely as the rest of the non-jews by the jews.

One important thing I have noticed in the Chinese and the Japanese and would like to emphasise is the importance of fertility. Of course, it is not only quantity that is needed but also quality. India, for example, is not a good example because it offers a low quality of life to a large part of its population due to its low level of development compared to China but above all due to excessive procreation. So you have to reckon with the space and resources you have. Japan is a really good example. Japan has a population of around 100 million, with a good quality of life, in an area similar in size to Italy and France. This means that European countries can double without problems their populations, with natives of course. It is true that initially you will need more births per couple, 5-6, but this is in the short term because once the population in question has increased, the number of couples who will have to procreate will also increase and therefore the number of births needed per couple will decrease to 2-3 and then to 1-2, obviously there may be changes over time due to various factors and events. The point is that if you have a large population, you can cover every need for jobs and duties, from the lowest to the highest. With development you can then improve the quality of life of the whole population. Territory is heritage and inheritance but genetics is also heritage and inheritance in its own right.

Master said:
The Chinese and Japanese are not really aware of race and other things but they are not as brainwashed as the Whites. However, I have noticed that the Chinese and Japanese are also deceived and brainwashed more or less intensely as the rest of the non-jews by the jews.

Asians, while they were plagued by jewish programs infestation such as Communism, they never had the extreme proximity of jews like we did, because most Jews would be recognized in Asia. The few jews that were in Asia were very carefully selected hybrids, which most of the time, they couldn't do as much as the bulk of Jews in the Middle East, Europe, or even India.

They saved themselves from the virus by lesser interaction with them. This is not to say they are not trying, down to this day, to brainwash them or destroy them [they have been forcing for decades for migrant spree on Japan], but the jews did not put all their forces in doing that because they Asians mostly disliked them but left them "be" since they did not have regional disputes.

Jews had regional disputes with Egyptians, Greeks, Assyrians, Babylonians, Europeans and so on, India and Middle East. In Asia and in Africa they were small but dangerous segments.

The plan for example to bring migrant influx to Japan, would be very difficult, because of geographical reasons, they are simply too far. China which was very important for them to bring under control, they controlled with agents of their own and Communism, which they focused heavily in the last century to do so.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Master said:

Asians, while they were plagued by jewish programs infestation such as Communism, they never had the extreme proximity of jews like we did, because most Jews would be recognized in Asia. The few jews that were in Asia were very carefully selected hybrids, which most of the time, they couldn't do as much as the bulk of Jews in the Middle East, Europe, or even India.

They saved themselves from the virus by lesser interaction with them. This is not to say they are not trying, down to this day, to brainwash them or destroy them [they have been forcing for decades for migrant spree on Japan], but the jews did not put all their forces in doing that because they Asians mostly disliked them but left them "be" since they did not have regional disputes.

Jews had regional disputes with Egyptians, Greeks, Assyrians, Babylonians, Europeans and so on, India and Middle East. In Asia and in Africa they were small but dangerous segments.

The plan for example to bring migrant influx to Japan, would be very difficult, because of geographical reasons, they are simply too far. China which was very important for them to bring under control, they controlled with agents of their own and Communism, which they focused heavily in the last century to do so.
Chinese immigration is a big problem in all major asian countries as of now, especially in countries such as mongolia where the local population is less than 10 millions. But at least most asians immigrate to another asian country unlike middle-eastern folks.

Thank you very much for this schedule, HP, and all the work you do. One question: when doing the other RTRs at the 0 hour mark, is it best to do them all at once, or have a small break in between, or do one, then wait for the next 0 hour mark, and so on?

Hi! i have a big question about it, in some of the ritual we have to mention alot of times the name of satan like for example when we have to repeat 18 times:

"All obstacles are totally, permanently, and completely removed!
Satan is fully empowered!
Satan has Supreme and Invincible Power
Satan's Supreme and Invincible Power is Forever!"

i live in a little apartment and all my neighboor is xian so the thing is, i dont want them to bother so i was thinking, can i change the name satan on the sentences for "enki" or "ea"? so they wont have an idea of what am i doing

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Master said:

I understand, thanks for the knowledge Commander.

Major anti- authoritarianism lockdown protests across many countries. I read about 50 countries? Let this motivate you all. We're helping humans fight back against these evil reptillians and their bastard offspring.

The Serpent is free. The Serpent is rising. The Serpent is risen forever!

Hail Satan!

Hail Quetzalcoatl/Thoth!

Hail Astarte!

StyleCoin said:
I will try to do 40 a day until the end of the schedule.

Oh well, perhaps you could do less, and focus more on each ritual?
How about you use the time to meditate more, and do yoga?

Becoming stronger is even more important than the number of rituals you do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Serpent Free Ritual: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse324Ritual.htm
Serpent Curse Removal: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse314Ritual.htm

Serpent Free Ritual, leads to a wrong link. It leads to the Serpent Curse Removal.

StyleCoin said:
40 Final RTRs per day??? How long does it take you to do one?

Going my fastest, it takes me 18 minutes for the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton RTR.
40 of them would take 12 hours. :shock:

Thanks, I thought maybe HPHC did forget to mark the dates bolt. Sry HPHC for the twisted numbers, did wrote them one time on paper, but did forget, that I wrote them down incorrectly, should have erased/changed the note last time after noticing it (did now).

slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:
At what time do we make the Rituals? (Like last time RTR Timer = 1 = FRTR+ Tetra, 0 = other rituals)
This time no nuke/napalm days?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The 20th is spring Equinox you can do more that day it's more powerful.

StyleCoin said:

There is no try. Just do. I too am doing this. Remember, 99.9% of the times people do have time then they want to admit to other and many times don't admit it to themselves . They just need to be better at managing their own time. I speak from experience. You got this.

Disregard my part of the posts regarding the 1 and 0 hour points, I saw that it was changed in the schedule

I felt much stronger effects this time. Spine stimulation from the first ritual, heat throughout my body from the second, but I didn't feel much from the third.

In any case, we are seriously causing tsunamis in the astral. I'm definitely gonna take advantage of their current effectiveness to speed along the process.

Hail Satan!

nobody111 said:
Just a quick question... since i've always been curious about the fact the enemy SEEMS to not give a single fuck about us, like not even intimidated us in some one (left alone for the time they cursed us around 2016 if i'm not wrong) i always wondered how far can they go about it? I have a roommate, who's a total fucking idiot, yesterday he left a cigarette buring upon the "gas-thing" (how don't know how to say it in english, that green box, whatever) and the whole apartment was about to blow up, if there wasn't a guy in the street who saw the fire and start yelling at us. ...

If the attacks are still happening, then they still worry about us. They try as hard as they can with what energy they have, however if they go too hard, then one of the demons will come thrash them. In many ways they will operate insidiously or indirectly, like in the manner you describe.

Those who connect with the enemy religions are definitely easier to control. Wearing a cross means something, but it also depends how deep he is into it mentally.

You should definitely NOT steal the cross or anything else. Do not commit any crimes for that matter. Not only is that a degenerate thing to do, but you are absolutely useless to Satan and humanity sitting in a jail cell. Speaking of the enemy, committing a crime will leave you wide open for an attack on your legal freedom.

balo666 said:
Hi! i have a big question about it, in some of the ritual we have to mention alot of times the name of satan like for example when we have to repeat 18 times:

"All obstacles are totally, permanently, and completely removed!
Satan is fully empowered!
Satan has Supreme and Invincible Power
Satan's Supreme and Invincible Power is Forever!"

i live in a little apartment and all my neighboor is xian so the thing is, i dont want them to bother so i was thinking, can i change the name satan on the sentences for "enki" or "ea"? so they wont have an idea of what am i doing
You can do it mentally without any sound.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back