Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SERIOUS PROBLEM- Pleas advise!

Kurat

Website
gab.com
So, My mother want mRNA vaccine (Pfizer) for me.

She called to the doctor, and lots of people do not want this trash, and my mum is extremly stubborn people. So doctor put my vaccination time on 24th March. It comes so suddenly. I have only 4 day to do something.

1. Whatever. I do not take mRNA vaccine. It change your DNA, it is invented by jews...So I want in the future meditate, and maybe get children, and so on.

So what can I do...

Best Tips on dealing with idiots. - by Satanfire666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=236952#p236952

So I start using all of them tips, but I think that it is imposdible to change somebody so fanatical like my mother with 4 days only by magic, ok its can do situation better but not enough.

I just walk away from home when vaccination time arrives. Then I switch off my mobile and walk several hours around the city.

Then I go back to home and I am fucked. Hysterical anger fills my mother body. I trust Satanfire666 tips and hope that my mother physically do not attack me.

Maybe my mother calm down, maybe not. When not I basically must start independent life. I think that money is not problem, but its my last month when I am still underaged(I am going to be 18), so I can not rent an apartment immidiately.

So, Spiritual Satanist is my second family, please somebody give me advise, is there some better plan.

Do not say "Just talk with your mother" It does not work, you do not know my mother.

And what do you think, have my mother mental problems. When she started sometimes trembles because of anger, when there is no serios reason for anger, then I think that everything are not ok. Of course my mother never admitt it, instead she blame me for being autist bastard, yeah I am little bit autistic, but I am still smarter than my mother and average people, and I do not swear random people for random reason.

Thanks for all help!

I'd rather have an angry parent than my dna modified by some jews.
You can make her more peaceful when the day comes by surrounding her of blue energy.

Since you said money is not an issue & you will soon be 18, I think you should tell your mom that you will 100% not take the vaccine.

Then, make her understand that if she cannot respect you, you will go live elsewhere as soon as you become adult and might not visit very often if she doesn't make an effort to be less toxic.
(Family is important IMO but there are limits too...)

Worst case scenario: March 24, you pack up and find some place to live until you can rent one.

Depending on where you live, finding a place to stay while underage may be a challenge.
Maybe a friend, it appears some hostels accept underage people too.

This is probably how I would do it.

Whatever you do, stay safe, keep a strong aura of protection & cleaned aura and bind her.

Wish you luck!
Keep us updated on how it goes.^^

Kurat said:

Honestly, I would just bind her in a way that she cannot mess with you like that. You could make the affirmation just for the vaccines, or try to broaden it. You could make it short term, just for this vaccine cycle, then do another for anything in the future.

Use the Isa rune and envision it around her, restricting her ability to influence you to get a vaccine in any way: physically, mentally, emotionally. In theory this should also restrict her fits of anger directed at making you get a vaccine.

Time is short, but I am hopeful this will work. Worst case scenario, you will have to deal with her anger on March 24th, but then she will become unable to reschedule the next one. This is all based on whether you put sufficient energy into this. Keeping the binding specific will lessen the energy needed.

--------------------------------------------------------

Also, if your mother has anger issues: this is related to the liver and to likely yin deficiency and heat. These imbalances will definitely make someone act irrationally angry and blame others for everything. Lots of irrational tension.

You should ask her to go see a TCM doctor. She might be having other symptoms as well, so even if she thinks her anger is "fine", perhaps she will go based on other liver or heat symptoms. Try to make her eat more green veggies, these will help clear heat and liver stagnation.

Good luck!

As an absolute last resort, in case one really cannot avoid taking some kind of vaccine due to pressure from family or other circumstances, try to convince the people pressuring you to take it that you want another vaccine, not the mRNA one because it is proven to be dubious.

Even if she is angry, or hates you for it, getting into an argument with your parents over this is not a bad thing to do. Just don’t let it go too far, but do not let your mother just waltz over your rights and freedom like this by forcing you to take this shit in just 4 days time.

I don’t know what your mother is like, and how far she might go in her hysteria, but if she has any reasoning left in her, you should be able to refuse, even if it takes some serious arguments to get the point across.

Currently there are non mRNA vaccines being approved for later use, like the Janssen vaccine by Johnson&Johnson. This isn’t in any way a good thing either, but the potential harm it can do is minimal compared to the mRNA crap, so it is a lesser evil/poison.

The Jews are using that as a second option to ease people into accepting vaccinations in the future, since they realized there is more and more rejection and suspicion by the common folk against the experimental mRNA vaccines, so they were forced to take a step back and introduce a lesser poison now that would be more easily accepted by many with less suspicions, going with the narrative like this: “don’t worry goys, the mRNA is actually bad as you all realized, but we now have this other vaccine that is not so bad at all! Just take this one and then let us brainwash you into taking vaccines every few months in the future to normalize vaccines as a part of daily life so we can proceed with our agenda as planned”.

From looking into it, as a one off it is a lot less dangerous than any alternatives. Mainly just being used as a stepping stone to normalize vaccination in the mind of the public after taking a step back from the mRNA vaccines they tried to impose upon everyone.

I’d suggest doing everything you can to convince your mother to wait for that vaccine since it is proven to be saver than the mRNA one and you are afraid of your long term health otherwise and this refuse to take that experimental vaccine.

Giving her a compromise makes it easier to convince her. Even if she refuses at first, tell her to think about it and tell her to not simply ignore the pleas of her own son, also tell her how insane it is to force your own son to take something that is known by many to be experimental and potentially harmful, that you do not want to take such a chance no matter what because there are safe alternatives available and there is no reason to rush to inject this scary experimental drug now.

Play on her emotions if necessary. Act like the victim of abuse if necessary, do what you can to get through to her and open her up for compromise at least. After having that discussion, if she still doesn’t agree, then you walk away from home on the day of the vaccination if she still forces you to take it, as then you have some moral high ground to justify this to her, making it easier to deal with the backlash of her emotional outburst.

Also try to find either a relative, or person that you can speak to about this, about your mother forcing to take this dangerous vaccine when you know there are safer options available, and that you don’t want to take this one now because you are worried about the side effects, but your mother still tries to force you to take it. Get someone else that is an adult on your side to help convince your mother to not try to force you to take this now.

Work on getting the moral high ground over her so you have a lot of means to justify your rejection rather than just “mom vaccine bad, I don’t want it!” As this is not enough to convince a stubborn and ignorant, foolish person.

This will delay it and buy you time to have magical workings kick in. Then if you manage to delay this until you are 18 years old, you can then use the “I’m an adult now, you cannot force me to do things anymore!” Card against her as well and have more means to reject your mother’s attempts to force you into things you do not want.

Immediately start doing a binding working and ask the Gods to help you convince her or delay this decision to keep you safe.

Fight for yourself. The fact this is happening now during the jew offensive of passover is not a coincidence, it seems clearly like a manifestation of curses in your life, but because you are protected the negative energy manifested through your mother instead and influenced her to cause harm to you.

Don’t let them have their way or use your mother against you.

Stay strong brother.

Hail Satan!

Kurat said:

She called to the doctor, and lots of people do not want this trash, and my mum is extremly stubborn people. So doctor put my vaccination time on 24th March. It comes so suddenly. I have only 4 day to do something.

1. Whatever. I do not take mRNA vaccine. It change your DNA, it is invented by jews...So I want in the future meditate, and maybe get children, and so on.

So what can I do...

Best Tips on dealing with idiots. - by Satanfire666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=236952#p236952

So I start using all of them tips, but I think that it is imposdible to change somebody so fanatical like my mother with 4 days only by magic, ok its can do situation better but not enough.

I just walk away from home when vaccination time arrives. Then I switch off my mobile and walk several hours around the city.

Then I go back to home and I am fucked. Hysterical anger fills my mother body. I trust Satanfire666 tips and hope that my mother physically do not attack me.

Maybe my mother calm down, maybe not. When not I basically must start independent life. I think that money is not problem, but its my last month when I am still underaged(I am going to be 18), so I can not rent an apartment immidiately.

So, Spiritual Satanist is my second family, please somebody give me advise, is there some better plan.

Do not say "Just talk with your mother" It does not work, you do not know my mother.

And what do you think, have my mother mental problems. When she started sometimes trembles because of anger, when there is no serios reason for anger, then I think that everything are not ok. Of course my mother never admitt it, instead she blame me for being autist bastard, yeah I am little bit autistic, but I am still smarter than my mother and average people, and I do not swear random people for random reason.

Thanks for all help!
Ask the gods to help you with this working, go over satans sigil:

Father_s_Sigil.gif
fokus on it and ask for help explain your situation (mind or speak), then do the working.

If you want fast results you have to do higher reps. Also you have to be 100% convinced that it works, don´t worry, and don´t forget to clean afterwards. Isa is a ice rune it helps to visualise the target frozen.

Don´t know the astrology from your place (don´t start void mooon) see :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
(https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49621&p=235976&hilit=ss+calendar#p235976)
you can improve your result if you start at hour of saturn. search online for the hours according to your location or get chronosXP( online search will be probably faster since you have to adjast ChronosXP to your location)

if it is somehow good for black magic, if yes, I would cast a 4 days 666 reps Isa rune working on the mother:

th

666 reps ISA Rune (if the reps are to much do 88 or 111 [108 is only good if done for 40 days in a row])

Affirmation x18 reps:

[Full Name] is bound, she is unable to speak against me.
[Full Name] is bound, she is unable to act against me.
[Full Name] is bound, she is unable to harm me in any way.

If the date is not good, perfect you could still try any day in the hour of saturn.

One day before the jab test if it did work, by expressing your opinion to your mother again.

If this injection is in a private room with just you and a doctor/nurse take a food item such as a potato or an apple in your pocket and tell them to inject “you”.

If they refuse, you didn’t do anything illegal, and if it succeeds than you still didn’t do anything wrong and it is on the person giving the injection.

Or if you can’t smuggle something in just see if they will shoot it in the sink and give you a saline injection, take cash to persuade them.

VoiceofEnki said:
As an absolute last resort, in case one really cannot avoid taking some kind of vaccine due to pressure from family or other circumstances, try to convince the people pressuring you to take it that you want another vaccine, not the mRNA one because it is proven to be dubious.

Even if she is angry, or hates you for it, getting into an argument with your parents over this is not a bad thing to do. Just don’t let it go too far, but do not let your mother just waltz over your rights and freedom like this by forcing you to take this shit in just 4 days time.

I don’t know what your mother is like, and how far she might go in her hysteria, but if she has any reasoning left in her, you should be able to refuse, even if it takes some serious arguments to get the point across.

Currently there are non mRNA vaccines being approved for later use, like the Janssen vaccine by Johnson&Johnson. This isn’t in any way a good thing either, but the potential harm it can do is minimal compared to the mRNA crap, so it is a lesser evil/poison.

The Jews are using that as a second option to ease people into accepting vaccinations in the future, since they realized there is more and more rejection and suspicion by the common folk against the experimental mRNA vaccines, so they were forced to take a step back and introduce a lesser poison now that would be more easily accepted by many with less suspicions, going with the narrative like this: “don’t worry goys, the mRNA is actually bad as you all realized, but we now have this other vaccine that is not so bad at all! Just take this one and then let us brainwash you into taking vaccines every few months in the future to normalize vaccines as a part of daily life so we can proceed with our agenda as planned”.

From looking into it, as a one off it is a lot less dangerous than any alternatives. Mainly just being used as a stepping stone to normalize vaccination in the mind of the public after taking a step back from the mRNA vaccines they tried to impose upon everyone.

I’d suggest doing everything you can to convince your mother to wait for that vaccine since it is proven to be saver than the mRNA one and you are afraid of your long term health otherwise and this refuse to take that experimental vaccine.

Giving her a compromise makes it easier to convince her. Even if she refuses at first, tell her to think about it and tell her to not simply ignore the pleas of her own son, also tell her how insane it is to force your own son to take something that is known by many to be experimental and potentially harmful, that you do not want to take such a chance no matter what because there are safe alternatives available and there is no reason to rush to inject this scary experimental drug now.

Play on her emotions if necessary. Act like the victim of abuse if necessary, do what you can to get through to her and open her up for compromise at least. After having that discussion, if she still doesn’t agree, then you walk away from home on the day of the vaccination if she still forces you to take it, as then you have some moral high ground to justify this to her, making it easier to deal with the backlash of her emotional outburst.

Also try to find either a relative, or person that you can speak to about this, about your mother forcing to take this dangerous vaccine when you know there are safer options available, and that you don’t want to take this one now because you are worried about the side effects, but your mother still tries to force you to take it. Get someone else that is an adult on your side to help convince your mother to not try to force you to take this now.

Work on getting the moral high ground over her so you have a lot of means to justify your rejection rather than just “mom vaccine bad, I don’t want it!” As this is not enough to convince a stubborn and ignorant, foolish person.

This will delay it and buy you time to have magical workings kick in. Then if you manage to delay this until you are 18 years old, you can then use the “I’m an adult now, you cannot force me to do things anymore!” Card against her as well and have more means to reject your mother’s attempts to force you into things you do not want.

Immediately start doing a binding working and ask the Gods to help you convince her or delay this decision to keep you safe.

Fight for yourself. The fact this is happening now during the jew offensive of passover is not a coincidence, it seems clearly like a manifestation of curses in your life, but because you are protected the negative energy manifested through your mother instead and influenced her to cause harm to you.

Don’t let them have their way or use your mother against you.

Stay strong brother.

Hail Satan!
The Johnson and Johnson vaccine is a literal virus vector vaccine that transfers the spike protein directly into the cell instead of having the mRNA make it. Its going to have similar responses like the other vaccines.

Don't take any of them. This is the red line. Its just the Flu and you can't make a vaccine against the flu. They tried doing the mRNA experiments to animals and they died dedder than doornails.

It will shut your immune system off or cause an cytokine storm when you come in contact with another coronavirus, which is one of the most common flu viruses out there. It also seems to be causing blood clots and cancer.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
If this injection is in a private room with just you and a doctor/nurse take a food item such as a potato or an apple in your pocket and tell them to inject “you”.

If they refuse, you didn’t do anything illegal, and if it succeeds than you still didn’t do anything wrong and it is on the person giving the injection.

--------------

This is a bad idea. That article originally recommended to go to an immigrant doctor who doesn't have morals to bribe them.

If its a white woman or man ,its going to be extremely hard to br**e them like this.

You might have a chance if he tries to coax him before the appointment and he has the required charisma to pull it off. Most doctors are scared shitless about things like this and probably wouldn't do it.

By the way ,this article made me think about all those kids who would be inadvertently driven to their own doom by their parents.

You kids need to fucking show the research to your parents and tell them that they have rights as a minor and won't be subjected to this medical experimentation. Show them the anthrax deaths in the military and the biological weapons law drafted by Francis boyle. Show them th Nuremberg code on medical experimentation.

Show them the deaths and massive problems that are being caused by these vaccines like various autoimmune disorders and death. Show them the video of bill gates admitting 80% of the vaccinated will suffer massive disorders and millions would die. Show them that they have liability protection.

And then tell them if they want their little boy to play Russia roulette with this vaccine that can fucking kill you and maim you or make you sterile for life. Ask them what kind of parent they would be to allow and take a chance such as this. Show them the advisory from the British that <18 shouldn't take it.

Guilt trip your mother. She will respond to the potentially of you dying if you show them enough studies and news reports.

If you’re around 13-16 (I can’t recall the exact age) you can say no to the doctor yourself. It may cause your mom to flip out, this is tough to deal with.

Try to convince her, try any strategy
Show her
- how many people died after vaccination
- how many people had serious side effects such as parilisia, anaphylactic shock and so on
- long-term side effects are unknown
- that clinical tests for anti-Covid vaccines ends in 2023 - 2024

If nothing goes well, as the last solution
Kurat said:

Do anything possible, don't take this vaccine
I hope you succeed, you must succeed

Stay strong, keep us posted.

I like Aquarius' idea of putting blue energy around her. I don't want to advise you of running away from home if you have no place to go but you thinking of walking away for the time being of said appointment may be your best bet besides magick, and stating you will do so again if someone makes another appointment for you. My work told me it is possible they might try to make it mandatory as well. I will walk away if they do so. Better an angry parent than having your RNA altered and fucked and quite probably in a way that can further cut you off from the Gods. Just put your foot down. Its your body and NO ONE is to do anything to it against your will.

Whatever you do or whatever happens, just know that you really really really don't want the vaccine.
Let the want to be unvaccinated radiate from the deepest part of your soul.

Rest should work out.

For eg, sure your parents could be angry but have it in a pan balance.
On one pan there's your parent's anger which will surely fade in time no matter the duration and in the other pan there's modification of DNA which could have long lasting effects and could set you back a lot.
Which is the heavier cost ?

She could throw you out, but if she did, then think to yourself. To one who easily abandons her flesh and blood just because he/she didn't obey to commandments......
I don't get why American parents easily throw their flesh and blood out, can't wrap my head around such concept.

The answer should be clear to you.
Never in under any circumstance take the vaccine, no matter what. I am not spirtually knowldgeable by much but other SS have shown you the spirtual means. So follow through them.
My job is only to remind you the cost of either scenarios or which is more costlier.

Jack said:
The Johnson and Johnson vaccine is a literal virus vector vaccine that transfers the spike protein directly into the cell instead of having the mRNA make it. Its going to have similar responses like the other vaccines.

Don't take any of them. This is the red line. Its just the Flu and you can't make a vaccine against the flu. They tried doing the mRNA experiments to animals and they died dedder than doornails.

It will shut your immune system off or cause an cytokine storm when you come in contact with another coronavirus, which is one of the most common flu viruses out there. It also seems to be causing blood clots and cancer.

I agree with you Jack, the best and only correct course of action is not to take the vaccine, and indeed as you explained in your other reply, to reject it no matter what, and explain clearly why this whole covid vaccine scheme is completely immoral and insane.

I in no way meant to suggest this J&J vaccine would be a solution or a safe/good thing to take, I merely presented what I wrote as a last resort option in cases where a person is pressured into taking the vaccine. However, after more reading about the vaccine and the dangers to any covid vaccine, I need to make a correction.

During research while writing this reply, I read again about the mRNA vaccines, and the dangers of those, where it was explained the largest risks lie in ADE (antibody dependent enhancement) reactions to the virus when exposed to the wild spike protein after vaccination.

The J&J vaccine does not alleviate that concern and other concerns related to antibody creation against the covid spike protein at all. So in essence, it isn’t actually a lesser poison as I mistakenly thought at first.

So listen to Jack and others here.

No vaccine is safe, due to the properties of covid and the covid spike protein which are proven to be practically impossible to vaccinate against, as ADE is highly likely, if not guaranteed in people who get vaccinated against these viruses due to the body not being able to create effective antibodies when the body is exposed to a vaccine for corona viruses, and that is besides all the other dangers and risks associated with the vaccines that are created as a jewish solution to the problem caused by the jew in the first place.

Therefore all options should be exhausted to prevent vaccination. The least of ones concern should be an angry parent or relative when the other option is the vaccine.

Kurat said:
If you simply refuse what she can do? Stubborn or not, will she forcefully take you to the vaccination centre? Try to convince her with evidence that vaccines are not reliable. Read these and show her, if she's able to understand and accept the facts
https://catholiccitizens.org/issues/abortion-facilitating-development-testing-or-manufacture-of-vaccines/93998/55-people-died-in-us-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccines-reporting-system/

https://vaxopedia.org/2021/03/16/more-on-covid-19-vaccine-deaths/

https://z3news.com/w/israeli-researcher-people-killed-covid-vaccine-covid-virus/

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/23-die-in-norway-after-receiving-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine/

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/01/07/dealth-of-doctor-after-covid-vaccine-n2582771

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/01/26/health-care-worker-dies-after-second-dose-of-covid-vaccine-investigations-underway/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-18/what-to-know-about-vaccine-related-deaths-allergies-quicktake

You don't have to convice her that the vaccine is deadly, you have to convince her that the vaccine is risky and ureliable so she can let you not have it. What about your father? What he thinks?

If your mother doesn't want to accept the evidence above, then all you can do is firmly impose her that you don't want to have it and period. If she is going to use force to take you to the vaccination centre, then I don't know what else to say... I hope you don't have this kind of parents. If you require other kind of evidence like about the PCR tests and anything related to covid write here and you will definitely get plenty of it.

****No illegal advice

Be careful what you write, as this crap is illegal. I don't decide the law, bear that in mind also. Just trying to keep the forum in an OK condition.

"Persuading" medical officials, especially in the US, can turn someone in a jail cell pretty quickly.

Unless you know this person somehow and you get the rest of potential ways it could go.

You might want to pretend that you have fainted, or something similar, and this might just work if you do it before the vaccination or something. I've seen it done in hospitals before.

This also seems to be like a last resort to do, and you would need to make sure to do it very good in order for it to even be considered a potential working solution.

You have limited options about the rest being below 18, as one's voice may not be heard before that age. Even by one's parents. And I totally understand how difficult a person like that can be to even say "no" to.

You can try insisting on NO and see if you can get your way.

However, I don't even know if in your country your parents can literally call the authorities on you or whatever. It all depends on how crazy one's parents may be. Millions of kids will be vaccinated without any capacity to say no, as the enemy is moving onto babies now.

You are also financially and existentially dependent and therefore breaking this tie will result in your disaster, so don't follow this radical advice. Some parents are totally insane they can even kick a child out of the house of these things, and worse.

Kurat said:

Thanks for all help!

A lot of mothers can have a very dominant character that takes nothing told to them. However, if she has cycles of excessive outbursts, she may need to get her thyroid checked. This can cause serious mood swings for someone and many women have been left untreated.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Be careful what you write, as this crap is illegal. I don't decide the law, bear that in mind also. Just trying to keep the forum in an OK condition.

"Persuading" medical officials, especially in the US, can turn someone in a jail cell pretty quickly.

Unless you know this person somehow and you get the rest of potential ways it could go.
I believe the only charge for this would be falsifying medical records to say you have received the shot but since you aren’t the one doing the falsification I thought it would be OK or at least fall under a legal grey area.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I believe the only charge for this would be falsifying medical records to say you have received the shot but since you aren’t the one doing the falsification I thought it would be OK or at least fall under a legal grey area.

I am not a US based lawyer, but the thing is, all of this has a high risk potentiality of being called "Illegal advocacy" or "advice" for such.

Generally, the law of medical confidentiality may come into a higher level [that you can tell anything you want to your doctor, and that no man may be subjected to cures that he has not accepted], but then again, we are living in crazy times.

try these solutions i have found in a pol thread i have randomly found:
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/313207535

here's some links that may be useful i have found in said thread:
https://hereistheevidence.com/covid/
https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/
https://www.pdf-archive.com/2021/03/08/copy-of-reports-of-injury-after-v/copy-of-reports-of-injury-after-v.pdf
https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/23-die-in-norway-after-receiving-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine/

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kurat said:

Thanks for all help!

A lot of mothers can have a very dominant character that takes nothing told to them. However, if she has cycles of excessive outbursts, she may need to get her thyroid checked. This can cause serious mood swings for someone and many women have been left untreated.

To both, the case with my own mom too, also hormonal imbalances. My own choices were pretty radical against my parents, and theirs were radical right back. If I could go back, I don’t regret what I fought against in the slightest. When it came to making stupid choices like trying to run away, the Gods themselves prevented this because little do kids know this is actually a far worse fate than even dealing with obsessive controlling parents. Except in rare cases. I also have to fight for medical rights for a child and the parent is extremely controlling and stops at nothing plus has endless money. I wouldn’t even know if the child were vaccinated with the covid vaccine already but my guess is yes. It’s painful to have to go to extreme efforts that might wind up pointless or worse off in so many scenarios. They were hardcore with it for a while, tried forcing me to take medication because I refused to go to church. There are times when going to extreme lengths for rights are necessary. Just don’t go overboard and resort to violence or loss of a home, ect. Eventually a person can figure out if the battle will be worth it or make things worse. Maybe fake being sick for MONTHS until her fear dissipates. Lie to her and tell her you have a heroin addiction or something... give her something else to worry about and then tell her you’ll only quit if she doesn’t vaccinate you. Just kidding. Don’t. Or do, your choice.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
However, I don't even know if in your country your parents can literally call the authorities on you or whatever. It all depends on how crazy one's parents may be. Millions of kids will be vaccinated without any capacity to say no, as the enemy is moving onto babies now.

HPHoodedCobra, in lieu of medical evidence regarding the long term effects as well as the immediate danger to people who take the vaccine, do you have any opinion you can share regarding the harm it can do?

I tried looking into it to find evidence of potential harm, but there is little out there, and it is difficult to find verifiable info regarding the truth of the risks pointed out by medical experts who warn against the vaccine.

I assume the worst, and that the vaccine is definitely worse than contracting covid yourself, but it is hard to say whether this is true or not, since covid statistics are massively inflated and over reported, and vaccine statistics are practically impossible to find despite million having had it already (perhaps if this is reasonable to assume the vaccine is worse than covid, as a very radical option to buy some time, if one is healthy and doesn’t have a compromised immune system, one could purposely go out of their way to contract covid somehow and overcome the natural virus, so you can claim you have natural anti bodies and have ground to refuse the vaccine, which for now is still possible).

There isn’t much scientific or logical basis to work with in finding the dangers and risks of each of the different vaccines, and the vaccine in general, so perhaps it is possible to come to some conclusions psychically for those open enough.

Realistically with the dangers described, many people should be at high risk of ADE (and the dreaded cytokines storm reaction) already due to having been vaccinated and the naturally occurring covid still being out there, on top of that if the risk of infertility in woman is as high as was concluded by medical experts who tried (and unfortunately failed) to halt the rollout of the vaccine last year over these concerns, millions of woman are potentially already infertile now as a result of this, but it may be years before people figure this out and before any real evidence of this comes to light, by that time it is already much too late.

I understand of course the importance of resisting this vaccination agenda, for reasons you explained in a sermon on the vaccination subject, but for extra information here and to quantify the threat a little bit better for people here, is it reasonable to assume the worst of it, that the avoid at all costs mentality is warranted despite potential dangers this may bring to some people?

Personally I am lucky so far to not be at risk of forced vaccination attempts, and that I could live my life just fine without getting a vaccination passport even if it becomes mandatory to enjoy many things in life, but in case it ever does happen that I, or anyone here gets into a situation where it comes at significant consequence to refuse the vaccine, how far should we, in your opinion be poised to go to avoid it?

Basically what I’m asking is, in lieu of medical and scientific evidence on the danger of the vaccine, what opinions can you give based on your knowledge, general, and psychic understanding regarding the level of danger one exposes themselves to when the vaccine is taken?

You can ignore geert(since it's likely a disinformaton agent to make opponants of vaccine looks bad)
https://www.rosemaryfrei.ca/the-curious-case-of-geert-vanden-bossche/

but i also found this:
https://hpv-vaccine-side-effects.com/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects-world-map/

And also the best normie-friendly choice i have found:
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/?s=vaccine

Give us an update brother. How did it go?

If you failed to escape the vaccination, we can give other advices. We are here if you need help.

Don’t certain sects of xianity and pisslam refuse all manners of medical science as part of their beliefs? Maybe you could lie to your parents and tell them your a member of one of these groups.

Kurat said:

not point of story but i just got chills. i did not know it was made by jews and had it before i found ss

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back