Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hearing constant buzz

sotem

Hello.

There's a lasting humming/buzzing sound in my right ear. Whenever I meditate or focus it gets louder. It's not disturbing but it better not exist either.

What causes this ?
And how can I fix this ?

sotem said:
Hello.

There's a lasting humming/buzzing sound in my right ear. Whenever I meditate or focus it gets louder. It's not disturbing but it better not exist either.

What causes this ?
And how can I fix this ?
Hps Maxine Dietrich said before this is the sound of bioelectricity. It is a good sign your clairaudience abilities are growing.

The more psychically open one becomes, the more likely he/she is to encounter different sounds. Anything from bells to ringing, buzzing (this is the bioelectricity; in Ancient Egypt, the bee was a sacred insect. Tutankhamen’s rear headdress (coffin) has a bee stinger attached in gold), flute sounds, roar of the ocean and others. Certain sounds can be annoying, but these symptoms will fade away as one’s system gets used to the heightened level of the life force.

Check this: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clairaudience.html

I hear flute sounds on a daily basis for over 5 years. Sometimes it gets annoying, but noticed that it can bee a method of knowing future situations that influence you on a direct basis. Same as muscle twitching.

NakedPluto said:
I hear flute sounds on a daily basis for over 5 years. Sometimes it gets annoying, but noticed that it can bee a method of knowing future situations that influence you on a direct basis. Same as muscle twitching.
That is cool! Keep working on yourself.

every time when i go to sleep i hear this sound ,when home is quiet i also hear this sound.
maybe this sound is coming from Cell towers , "frequencies".

sotem said:
Hello.

What causes this ?
And how can I fix this ?
Is it tinnitus?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back