Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
We must resist the vaccine no matter what. As Satanists, it's our duty to resist all these things. This is a fucking war, and war requires sacrifice. We should not submit to their poison for any reason.
Personally i have been fighting this whole vaccination plot hard and i have lost people from my life because of it. Family and friends. By 'lost' i mean relationships has been ruined with close people in my life, permanently.
But i don't care about any of that. I don't care if i lose people on the way. I don't care if i can't travel anymore. I don't care that I'm labelled as an outcast or freak.
And I don't think any of us should give a damn about any of that. Like HP Cobra said in his last sermon, it's time. This is the time for sacrifice, this is time to give up everything if we have to, this is the time to truly devote ourselves to our cause, this is the time to prove ourselves to the Gods.

Yeah! I have prepared to resist until the end, I do not care not being able to travel, I have taken all my money from the bank in case I am fined and I am studying how to counter it by judicial means if it happens, it is important to have a food reserve for several months, Being single and without family charges also helps, luckily my father, who is the only family that matters to me, is a radical anti vaxxer.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
We must resist the vaccine no matter what. As Satanists, it's our duty to resist all these things. This is a fucking war, and war requires sacrifice. We should not submit to their poison for any reason.
Personally i have been fighting this whole vaccination plot hard and i have lost people from my life because of it. Family and friends. By 'lost' i mean relationships has been ruined with close people in my life, permanently.
But i don't care about any of that. I don't care if i lose people on the way. I don't care if i can't travel anymore. I don't care that I'm labelled as an outcast or freak.
And I don't think any of us should give a damn about any of that. Like HP Cobra said in his last sermon, it's time. This is the time for sacrifice, this is time to give up everything if we have to, this is the time to truly devote ourselves to our cause, this is the time to prove ourselves to the Gods.

I did not exactly tell you to go into apocalypse mode since I never said such a thing. Just be smart and since the enemy tries to bully people, we resist the bullying. In a smart, clever way.

Do not use things stated as the general state of affairs in the world as false pretext to fuck your individual life when I have been spamming people to do exactly the reverse like a spambot.

With a fucked life you will not have power to resist these things or you will have many other issues. One has to resist and be creative now, not just a panic driven heap of ruins.

You do not need to lose anyone, destroy anything, or any of the sort. No need for panic mode. Hold your line.

Just be resilient and do not allow yourself to be bullied around.

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Go Do 4 and a half year in prison come back tell me about strength in character fs.

Give it a by pal.
Oh big boi.

Thing is that is completely beside the point.

HC666 wrote a bit about this topic. Check out the announcements section.

You asked for strength and character :lol: :lol: If that isnt show me what you have done. Would you be able to handle that :lol: although it hope you never have to. Wouldnt wish jail on my enemies never mind a fellow SSr.

Move on boring me now pal.

EnkiUK3 said:
Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Aye nae bother pal you just stay in the house dont leave the country. My choice you dont have to keep going on already took it yesterday.
Saying am lazy you are quite funny.

You wont be going anywhere abroad thats a miss for you if you did want to travel.
:D I can go out anytime I want, it's not the point anyway. Currently there are no jab related restrictions where I am interested in going, but who knows if and when that changes. If so, then I will adapt, instead of conforming to enemy agenda.

What's so funny about conforming? It's sad and dissappointing what you did to yourself, and how you show no strenght of character.

Simply another soul joining the ones crying over to daddy when they hurt themselves asking for help when it was preventable.

Go Do 4 and a half year in prison come back tell me about strength in character fs.

Give it a by pal.

That just makes me feel a bit embarassed for you.

I don't think you could come back from 4 an a 'arf year in 't prison and talk about honour and anything particularly great or advanced either.

You can build strength of character by not being in prison too. The way you wrote that sounds like this is your advice on how to build character which makes sense because your English. England: the land without composers, only alcoholics and convicts.

The whole meme of "jermans wan'id to kill all the non-jerman people, weed be taukin fuken jerman now if it wernt for cherchill!" came from the fact that all along it was actually us who steamrolled around the world and brutalised non-whites. In terms of "racism" and "multicultural enrichment" which after the war we were upholding and defending, the UK actually propagated "racism" the most out of any state ever. No wonder the culture is so stupidly self ignoring and hyper polite. The most upside down-ness of this upside down world came from England so it's no surprise either that the English flag person here is quite out of place.

If Napoleon won we would actually be talking French. To be honest that's probably what should have FUKIN 'appened... lol :lol:

'Ah jus Fukin go get sum greggs and watch ngubu score 'at trick on telle in't it lad?

iu

iu

:lol: :lol:

German government: make a massive book to educate Germans and Slavic peoples on the danger of becoming disgusting beings as they had to deal with their racial problem

English people who are off-continent and originally had no racial problem: Become the mythical Untermensch out of spirit alone

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great inventor: *Revolutionises society*
English dude: "Ah thats fuckin greht for me lad, now I can sit around and do fuck all while I tek me credit off'v jobseekers 'llowance. Luvin this ah am."

I could go on forever, this is hilarious.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The United States claims about a hundred million already vaccinated.

Does anyone know all these many people? In theory, one should know at least a few.

Are these numbers for real? What is everyone hearing around?
All of my great-grandparents (age 70+) got it, I think my normal grandparents may get it at some point, but no one else in my family is going to. Aunt works in healthcare and she denied the vax not sure how many of her coworkers did though.

So far they are fine. They are in the same health that one would normally expect from the elderly after the doses.

That seems to be the case everywhere. Only the old folks and some others are scrambling to get the shot. Everyone else has made up their mind.

I don’t know if you or anyone watches their local news in passing but more than half of their runtime now is about things related to the vax, where you can get it, how many people have it, the same shit every night as if anyone cares. It’s such obvious propaganda and psychological ingraining via repetition.

This is also a question for everyone, have you noticed on these segments that they NEED to show you the needle zoomed in plunging through somoenes arm? It’s usually multiple times per show. I don’t ever recall this years past when they are promoting things like the flu shot. It’s very disturbing and I know there has to be a psychological reason that they are doing this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

I did not exactly tell you to go into apocalypse mode since I never said such a thing. Just be smart and since the enemy tries to bully people, we resist the bullying. In a smart, clever way.

Do not use things stated as the general state of affairs in the world as false pretext to fuck your individual life when I have been spamming people to do exactly the reverse like a spambot.

With a fucked life you will not have power to resist these things or you will have many other issues. One has to resist and be creative now, not just a panic driven heap of ruins.

You do not need to lose anyone, destroy anything, or any of the sort. No need for panic mode. Hold your line.

Just be resilient and do not allow yourself to be bullied around.

I apologize if i misquoted you HP Cobra.
I'm trying the best i can to manage everything as it is.
You are absolutely right. We don't need to go into panic mode. We have to be in full control of ourselves. We need to deal with all the pressures that's coming our way calmly (i need to get better at that for sure).
Thanks HP Cobra for the advice and for keeping our spirits high always.

13th_Wolf said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Henu the Great said:
:D I can go out anytime I want, it's not the point anyway. Currently there are no jab related restrictions where I am interested in going, but who knows if and when that changes. If so, then I will adapt, instead of conforming to enemy agenda.

What's so funny about conforming? It's sad and dissappointing what you did to yourself, and how you show no strenght of character.

Simply another soul joining the ones crying over to daddy when they hurt themselves asking for help when it was preventable.

Give it a by pal.

That just makes me feel a bit embarassed for you.

I don't think you could come back from 4 an a 'arf year in 't prison and talk about honour and anything particularly great or advanced either.

You can build strength of character by not being in prison too. The way you wrote that sounds like this is your advice on how to build character which makes sense because your English. England: the land without composers, only alcoholics and convicts.

The whole meme of "jermans wan'id to kill all the non-jerman people, weed be taukin fuken jerman now if it wernt for cherchill!" came from the fact that all along it was actually us who steamrolled around the world and brutalised non-whites. In terms of "racism" and "multicultural enrichment" which after the war we were upholding and defending, the UK actually propagated "racism" the most out of any state ever. No wonder the culture is so stupidly self ignoring and hyper polite. The most upside down-ness of this upside down world came from England so it's no surprise either that the English flag person here is quite out of place.

If Napoleon won we would actually be talking French. To be honest that's probably what should have FUKIN 'appened... lol :lol:

'Ah jus Fukin go get sum greggs and watch ngubu score 'at trick on telle in't it lad?

iu

iu

:lol: :lol:

German government: make a massive book to educate Germans and Slavic peoples on the danger of becoming disgusting beings as they had to deal with their racial problem

English people who are off-continent and originally had no racial problem: Become the mythical Untermensch out of spirit alone

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great inventor: *Revolutionises society*
English dude: "Ah thats fuckin greht for me lad, now I can sit around and do fuck all while I tek me credit off'v jobseekers 'llowance. Luvin this ah am."

I could go on forever, this is hilarious.

You dont know I dont intend to know you.

Im Scottish where are you getting this English thing fae numpty.

Not getting involved with folk talking pish.

Have a great day

EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Do you honestly think HPHC would let my posts through or interact with me if that was the case.

Whats that saying its the ones shouting the accusations you need to watch ;)

Argument invalid. Posts are allowed as long as they do not break any rules. Many infiltrators are allowed to post freely, as everyone knows.

You really think this Stormblood.

You enjoy yourself supporting communists isnt for me you are only peeved as i pointed that out.

Post about other folk I will not reply to you.

Still wish you the best in life you were always a good guy.

NS

Then stop replying. You should take a long and hard look at your activities here since forever and also at the forum in general. Since you're ignorant, cluelesd and just here for ping-pong chat and not actually contributing to forum quality in any way, of course you wouldn't understand any I or other people talk.

EnkiUK3 said:

I really don't care either to know, where you're from on pish island.

Your identity should be based on Satan and Satan only.

Otherwise I WILL take the pish and conshtantly :lol:

iu

13th_Wolf said:
EnkiUK3 said:

iu

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Liked that pal :cool:

Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:
Argument invalid. Posts are allowed as long as they do not break any rules. Many infiltrators are allowed to post freely, as everyone knows.

You really think this Stormblood.

You enjoy yourself supporting communists isnt for me you are only peeved as i pointed that out.

Post about other folk I will not reply to you.

Still wish you the best in life you were always a good guy.

NS

Then stop replying. You should take a long and hard look at your activities here since forever and also at the forum in general. Since you're ignorant, cluelesd and just here for ping-pong chat and not actually contributing to forum quality in any way, of course you wouldn't understand any I or other people talk.

Shut up dafty.

You replied to me.

No respect from me now makes sense you were all for suckin up ex HP mage(always) :lol: yes I noticed that then slate him when he away cant defend his sel. Fcuk it I do what i want go annoy someone else not really want to associate with a banger like you anyway.

What do you contribute with 5k posts (bet you havent even left the house before lockdown) trying to preach about my own country with communist filth jog on red rat.

Do not reply i said.

Tadger

13th_Wolf said:
EnkiUK3 said:

iu

Not sure if last post sent but that did make me lol. :lol: :lol:

Dont forget an Irishman for Northern Ireland a paddy for st Paddys day they celebrate that over there.

Not For me. :D

But yes Satan First

Hearsync said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The thing is if they can fraud out at least some of an election, and pump in there vans with millions of fake votes?

How do we know these numbers are even real? Because 100,000,000 is a fucking lot of people. So everyone here has to know someone. I personally don't know many if at all who vaccinated. So where are the millions?

I am just curious if anyone has more input? Like anyone in a hospital or working there?

I don't know anyone in the US, but a friend who works in a retirement home in the NL has had her first vaccine, and is waiting to get her second. For the first several days, she experienced the common bouts of arm soreness (so sore she couldn't lift her arms), headache, dizziness, mental fog... this lasted from a few days to around a week, then subsided. Will report back on her effects after she's gotten the 2nd dose.

My friend got her 2nd shot and said it went much better than the first shot. Only a sore arm for a short period of time, and that was it. Here's hoping she's lucky enough there's no long-term side effects, but for her it was necessary in the line of work she's in.

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Listen mate i told you why I had yo get it. Try book a holiday abroad just now see what they say.
You basically gave in for the enemy because you would not put in the effort to be adaptive to our current situation in the war which by the way is not only spiritual, but also physical in non-conventional way.

Hmmm holiday survival holiday survival tough choice bro greys don't get holidays
Goats > Sheep

Hearsync said:
Hearsync said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The thing is if they can fraud out at least some of an election, and pump in there vans with millions of fake votes?

How do we know these numbers are even real? Because 100,000,000 is a fucking lot of people. So everyone here has to know someone. I personally don't know many if at all who vaccinated. So where are the millions?

I am just curious if anyone has more input? Like anyone in a hospital or working there?

I don't know anyone in the US, but a friend who works in a retirement home in the NL has had her first vaccine, and is waiting to get her second. For the first several days, she experienced the common bouts of arm soreness (so sore she couldn't lift her arms), headache, dizziness, mental fog... this lasted from a few days to around a week, then subsided. Will report back on her effects after she's gotten the 2nd dose.

My friend got her 2nd shot and said it went much better than the first shot. Only a sore arm for a short period of time, and that was it. Here's hoping she's lucky enough there's no long-term side effects, but for her it was necessary in the line of work she's in.

Not sure im a fan of going for second shot. Heard the one the US is using is way better they must really hate the UK :lol:

Finally got the sore arm 3 days after but days 1-2 not the best putting it mildly.

Ramses said:
Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Listen mate i told you why I had yo get it. Try book a holiday abroad just now see what they say.
You basically gave in for the enemy because you would not put in the effort to be adaptive to our current situation in the war which by the way is not only spiritual, but also physical in non-conventional way.

Hmmm holiday survival holiday survival tough choice bro greys don't get holidays
Goats > Sheep

There you go pal you can post underneath quotes.

Unless want to just repeat what was said.

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

I think honestly this is one of the things that for the most part people will be fine with. It's more psychological games right now with the enemy. However I really am disappointed more people didn't resist this. I know someone who got it didn't put up a huge protest as the Gods pretty much told me nothing much would happen and it didn't change the person's energy at all either so far so good nothing did happen. But I still think people should resist this. For the reasons that cobra said.

Stormblood said:
Would you look at that? Now, AstraZeneca is making even more issues and banned in 9 countries for blood clotting issues.
This, and also many many more issues that have happened and will keep happening are obvious physical manifestation of our doing.

Not enough vaccines, trouble distributing, people not buying into this, people sabotaging the vaccines in storage and that's just what has been reported.

There is of course the large amount of sheep just waiting in the line and the usual xians who subscribe into the jewtrix, but we shall undo them.

EnkiUK3 said:
Ramses said:
Henu the Great said:

Goats > Sheep

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

So, this is actually quite interesting, because I think it is a good example of subversion at its finest.
First of all, I will let you know that I am not judging your actions, because it is your life and it is only natural you call the shots...shots get it :lol:

But let's analyse a bit what you are actually saying. A fellow SS warrior takes the vaccine for traveling abroad, a mix of work, football and holidays. So, this warrior is both serious(work), but also defiant, taking the dangerous medicine of the enemy because he wants to drink a cocktail somewhere in a foreign country. Or because he is a hardcore fan, like hey I take anything for my team, something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fA_5IcoGJU

We are also encouraged to take it(subliminal), because isn't it, we are protected from Satan, aren't we? So, this is it folks, no biggie, take the shot and be done with it. And for what, for the covid passport, that it isn't even mandatory at this point, but the law-abiding warrior knows it will be enforced and you just wouldn't want to lose those quids for the already booked holiday.

So, this is how it is supposed to look like. Just like a hollywood propaganda movie, about everything the enemy wants to promote. Let me tell you, how I see it though.

First of all, Satan will protect you? If you jump from a cliff, the Gods will protect you? If you poke a needle in your eye, will they protect you? Next thing you know, Satan is a Chelsea fan. At this point you actually sound like a xian saying god protects him. We SS are more like what you reap, you sow. And try to involve the big guys only when really needed.

Second, for the whole James Bond act. So, you do it for the passport I take it. Let us picture another scenario. Let's say our hero needs to enter a gay bar undercover. James Bond's solution: get a pair of tight jeens and act gay. Your solution: suk dik straight away. Sir, why are you geh? I do not know if there are other ways to travel abroad without taking the shot. The point is, you didn't even try.

Third point, you talk about how life in jail strengthens character. I am pretty sure, prisons are built to break a man both physically and mentally. If what you are saying is true, then USA should have an army of strong men. Instead they have millions of convicts who get out of jail only to comeback in a few years. For the rest of us, who did not get the chance to build character this way, we read Papillon and is enough ffs. Also I am pretty sure, chances are you come out a bit gay as well :lol:

Final point, if I were to picture you inside a movie, let me choose Matrix. But you are not "The One", sorry to say it. You are pretty much Cypher. You choose to betray us, because hey, if we really are the ones, we should make it anyway, right? So, you choose to go back to the jewish prison matrix, because you long for your good food and vacations. You are tired of doing rituals and feeling like shit all the time. So you choose to have the needle back in your skull and not remember anything. You choose a little pain now, for the oblivion later. But you know what, it is all lies. Are you even sure they will let you enjoy your vacations? What if you get covid while in Bahamas? For the rest of us, we choose all the pain we can get right now, for the freedoms that come later. Or don't come at all.

So, do what you want (in)mate, but ffs don't tell us it's alright. However good and tasty the food is, if you put a little shit in it, it will ruin it and taste like shit. And no, we don't need to experience this, in order to know it.

This is it brothers, the most dangerous things in war are not the bullets, nor the needles, but the enemy's propaganda, the enemy's false ideas presented as (half) truths. One little seed of doubt, what if I take just a small shot and then I can go and watch my team in a foreign pub somewhere with a hot chick?

We don't need a fokin loicense to use our heads mate. Btw, you know stanley?

If we say "Yes" collectively to this situation, they will be with the syringe at the hand every few years. And who knows the slippery slope that may come from this.

Now it's just this and it kills and paralyzes some, most appear to be "ok" (We have no clue about years later) and we are officially doing the first cell editing vaccines.

If this is not slowed down, or resisted, knowing the enemy, they will see the doors for the worst opening, and we'll enter a very difficult situation worldwide.

Personally I'd say NO even if this was decent, because knowing the morals of the enemy, even if this present one is fine, nothing will limit them from continuing this further and further. Then they'll do global gene editing and people will act like slaves to accept it.

slyscorpion said:
I think honestly this is one of the things that for the most part people will be fine with. It's more psychological games right now with the enemy. However I really am disappointed more people didn't resist this. I know someone who got it didn't put up a huge protest as the Gods pretty much told me nothing much would happen and it didn't change the person's energy at all either so far so good nothing did happen. But I still think people should resist this. For the reasons that cobra said.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If we say "Yes" collectively to this situation, they will be with the syringe at the hand every few years. And who knows the slippery slope that may come from this.

Now it's just this and it kills and paralyzes some, most appear to be "ok" (We have no clue about years later) and we are officially doing the first cell editing vaccines.

If this is not slowed down, or resisted, knowing the enemy, they will see the doors for the worst opening, and we'll enter a very difficult situation worldwide.

Personally I'd say NO even if this was decent, because knowing the morals of the enemy, even if this present one is fine, nothing will limit them from continuing this further and further. Then they'll do global gene editing and people will act like slaves to accept it.

slyscorpion said:

But at least we tried to contact the Gods and meditate on it. Got the same answer. Here is the thing. It appears that more healthy immune systems will not be effected at all by this. From what I read on here and other places maybe not even get immunized at all as the body will reject it. That's kind of what it looks like happened on the energy level but he'll no not bringing that up lol. I don't want them getting another one.

But EnkiUK3 I am not comfortable that he is ok with this at all. I think he better try to contact the Gods and do meditations or whatever they say and not go along with anything else. As he did have a bunch of side effects already. It wasn't me that got this and I am not going to get it. It also would have been a futile exercise in keeping the person I know away from it as they just started waking up sadly. If it had been right now 3 weeks after they got it they would have totally resisted this. I think the enemy is pushing things.

I think this one is fixable but not so sure about the next thing. I don't think the enemy would start with the worst of it. Cause they want people to trust them.

Me I am obviously trying to be annon and not tell no one as I don't want anyone to think negativity of this individual though. I know enough about the situation to say that I doubt the Gods would be mad at this as the person just wasn't awake enough and too connected to enemy energy at the time. So that is what is important to me.

But yes I agree we should resist.

Immortal said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

So, this is actually quite interesting, because I think it is a good example of subversion at its finest.
First of all, I will let you know that I am not judging your actions, because it is your life and it is only natural you call the shots...shots get it :lol:

But let's analyse a bit what you are actually saying. A fellow SS warrior takes the vaccine for traveling abroad, a mix of work, football and holidays. So, this warrior is both serious(work), but also defiant, taking the dangerous medicine of the enemy because he wants to drink a cocktail somewhere in a foreign country. Or because he is a hardcore fan, like hey I take anything for my team, something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fA_5IcoGJU

We are also encouraged to take it(subliminal), because isn't it, we are protected from Satan, aren't we? So, this is it folks, no biggie, take the shot and be done with it. And for what, for the covid passport, that it isn't even mandatory at this point, but the law-abiding warrior knows it will be enforced and you just wouldn't want to lose those quids for the already booked holiday.

So, this is how it is supposed to look like. Just like a hollywood propaganda movie, about everything the enemy wants to promote. Let me tell you, how I see it though.

First of all, Satan will protect you? If you jump from a cliff, the Gods will protect you? If you poke a needle in your eye, will they protect you? Next thing you know, Satan is a Chelsea fan. At this point you actually sound like a xian saying god protects him. We SS are more like what you reap, you sow. And try to involve the big guys only when really needed.

Second, for the whole James Bond act. So, you do it for the passport I take it. Let us picture another scenario. Let's say our hero needs to enter a gay bar undercover. James Bond's solution: get a pair of tight jeens and act gay. Your solution: suk dik straight away. Sir, why are you geh? I do not know if there are other ways to travel abroad without taking the shot. The point is, you didn't even try.

Third point, you talk about how life in jail strengthens character. I am pretty sure, prisons are built to break a man both physically and mentally. If what you are saying is true, then USA should have an army of strong men. Instead they have millions of convicts who get out of jail only to comeback in a few years. For the rest of us, who did not get the chance to build character this way, we read Papillon and is enough ffs. Also I am pretty sure, chances are you come out a bit gay as well :lol:

Final point, if I were to picture you inside a movie, let me choose Matrix. But you are not "The One", sorry to say it. You are pretty much Cypher. You choose to betray us, because hey, if we really are the ones, we should make it anyway, right? So, you choose to go back to the jewish prison matrix, because you long for your good food and vacations. You are tired of doing rituals and feeling like shit all the time. So you choose to have the needle back in your skull and not remember anything. You choose a little pain now, for the oblivion later. But you know what, it is all lies. Are you even sure they will let you enjoy your vacations? What if you get covid while in Bahamas? For the rest of us, we choose all the pain we can get right now, for the freedoms that come later. Or don't come at all.

So, do what you want (in)mate, but ffs don't tell us it's alright. However good and tasty the food is, if you put a little shit in it, it will ruin it and taste like shit. And no, we don't need to experience this, in order to know it.

This is it brothers, the most dangerous things in war are not the bullets, nor the needles, but the enemy's propaganda, the enemy's false ideas presented as (half) truths. One little seed of doubt, what if I take just a small shot and then I can go and watch my team in a foreign pub somewhere with a hot chick?

We don't need a fokin loicense to use our heads mate. Btw, you know stanley?

Im Scottish so most of that doesnt really apply good try at the accents :lol: , try Rangers instead worlds greatest team. Glaswegian accents please.

Soon as I read gay and "the Matrix" I skipped that as im in a rush

Anyway thanks for reply.

Dont get it the doc said if i say no thats fine its my choice bro/sis

Satan is always there for me pal.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

slyscorpion said:

But at least we tried to contact the Gods and meditate on it. Got the same answer. Here is the thing. It appears that more healthy immune systems will not be effected at all by this. From what I read on here and other places maybe not even get immunized at all as the body will reject it. That's kind of what it looks like happened on the energy level but he'll no not bringing that up lol. I don't want them getting another one.

But EnkiUK3 I am not comfortable that he is ok with this at all. I think he better try to contact the Gods and do meditations or whatever they say and not go along with anything else. As he did have a bunch of side effects already. It wasn't me that got this and I am not going to get it. It also would have been a futile exercise in keeping the person I know away from it as they just started waking up sadly. If it had been right now 3 weeks after they got it they would have totally resisted this. I think the enemy is pushing things.

I think this one is fixable but not so sure about the next thing. I don't think the enemy would start with the worst of it. Cause they want people to trust them.

Thanks for concern bro it really is appreciated scorpion.

All the hate doesnt botherme its a forum thats all it is it is, nice to get along with some folk dont get me wrong.

I never start anything only reply to stuff that is personal.

We shouldnt fight each other ever. but this isnt point of my post.

Just a thanks to know i know there are a few on here that support me with their messages and advice.

The past year and a half i have built myself up to my 14 and half stone weight again fresh and ready for the battle or whatever comes ahead.

I have the same feeling when i got let out prison strong powerful.

Satan has got me through ups and downs but constant meditation every day for this year and a half im ready bro, yes the vaccine is obviously not going to get me plaudits(on here) but I had to take it for me and my family future.(work travel holiday)

We are of Satan we will win in the end always will.

Respect my fellow SSR

I am going to say on this the enemy is cutting things pretty close. Many people maybe were not awake enough somehow to fully resist maybe even a few here. This is why we need to really work on waking up anyone we know and care about asap. You never know what they are going to pull next. I like many people here had an intuition kind of thing that the next thing the enemy is going to pull will be super serious. I don't even know that this particular thing won't be serious in some cases in 5 or 6 years. Just that I think this is simply them getting their foot in the door. They haven't tried what they want to yet.

Death isn't the fear here per say and not what the enemy even wants for all people. The fear I have about stuff like this is altering genes that can make someone more slave like and compliant. There was some sermon by Maxine titled "the God gene" I do not know where to find that right now but you would think that the enemy would be eyeing this kind of stuff the most especially with what is going on in the world. So don't go along with stuff.

What happened to give me freedom or give me death?

EnkiUK3 said:
slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

All the hate doesnt botherme its a forum thats all it is it is, nice to get along with some folk dont get me wrong.

Just a thanks to know i know there are a few on here that support me with their messages and advice.

The past year and a half i have built myself up to my 14 and half stone weight again fresh and ready for the battle or whatever comes ahead.

Satan has got me through ups and downs but constant meditation every day for this year and a half im ready bro, yes the vaccine is obviously not going to get me plaudits(on here) but I had to take it for me and my family future.(work travel holiday)

Respect my fellow SSR

I am Aquarius Ascendant of course I am not going to get all upset over something someone did or outcast them. Doesn't mean it's right or I think this is ok. I don't.

slyscorpion said:
EnkiUK3 said:
slyscorpion said:

Respect my fellow SSR

I am Aquarius Ascendant of course I am not going to get all upset over something someone did or outcast them. Doesn't mean it's right or I think this is ok. I don't.

Civil resposnse, but none the less to be expected from someone who i also respect, plenty of advice I may not comment on but store as some high class posts.

As for that jag was never going to down well on the forum but i mentioned it im quite an open book but i find its best to be honest without obviously incriminating myself for something on here i try to be honest you can read a few other posters and laugh and say no chance but thats up to them. (sometimes its nice to help them)

take care mate cheers

EnkiUK3 said:

Respect my fellow SSR

Did you take the vaccine ??

Wotanwarrior said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Satan is always there for me pal.

Satan and the gods protect you in case of need, but they will not protect you from your stupidity.

Satan Protects Me.

My stupidity :lol: dont even know what you are talking about :lol: :lol: :lol: aye av been through a lot in my life some not proud of but if you read JOS material, learn there are tests put in front of us some you need to overcome to be a better person.

Satan always protects me as does my GA.

See if you have anything derogatory to say to me dont bother replying.

Wasting youre time and mine pal.

SSrs stick together help each other.

Make it personal i dont care go for it im busy mate cant really be bothered arguing.

Enjoy your day

sonnenkraft said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Respect my fellow SSR

Did you take the vaccine ??

Yes Mate First blast not going back for a second pal by looks of it everyone is right listen i know it wouldnt go down well telling folk on here i went for it.

If we all say same thing is there a point of being on the forum.

Not directed at you that part mate yes i took it if have any questions on it i will answer and no its not been good.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

slyscorpion said:
I agree. What they are doing now is testing the ground. This is why these vaccines now may not have side effects. First you need the trust of people, then the ones who did not take the vaccine see that the others who did are fine, then the jews push for another more deadly virus and more people will take the new vaccine which will have more side effects. This my theory but of course they may have a different plane. Either way I would not do any vaccine, as of right now they can't force you.

EnkiUK3 said:
Satan Protects Me.

My stupidity :lol: dont even know what you are talking about :lol: :lol: :lol: aye av been through a lot in my life some not proud of but if you read JOS material, learn there are tests put in front of us some you need to overcome to be a better person.

Make it personal i dont care go for it im busy mate cant really be bothered arguing.

Enjoy your day
Have you a reading impediment? You are a case example of a babysitted person. You are pushing your own responsibility to higher beings. You say you meditate, and think that while doing so it mitigates poor health choices. It does - to an extent, but you admitted to getting sick after the shot so obviously you are not powerful enough to push back what the enemy has in store for you and others who take the shot. You are trading convenience for health and then say "Satan protects me". If that's not stupidity, then what is? We are expected to be strong, self-sufficent individuals instead of pushing responsibility for someone else.

But this must be derogatory thing to say!

Shaking my head.

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Satan Protects Me.

Enjoy your day
Have you a reading impediment? You are a case example of a babysitted person. You are pushing your own responsibility to higher beings. You say you meditate, and think that while doing so it mitigates poor health choices. It does - to an extent, but you admitted to getting sick after the shot so obviously you are not powerful enough to push back what the enemy has in store for you and others who take the shot. You are trading convenience for health and then say "Satan protects me". If that's not stupidity, then what is? We are expected to be strong, self-sufficent individuals instead of pushing responsibility for someone else.

Shaking my head.

Henu you are a dafty.

My choice what a do with my life, sssshhhhh :lol: :lol: whinge whinge whinge thats all you seem to do.

Stop replying to me I have no interest in you and whatever you have to say or i would ask.

All the best in life Henu you prob dont mean it but a dafty is a dafty to me. (dont reply thanks.)

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Satan Protects Me.

Enjoy your day

Shaking my head.

iu

Mr Bacon is not impressed with you EnkiUK3...

Also I thought GA was the abbreviation for Georgia? Unless you mean Guardian angel ????? :evil:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DFhuE_XeT8

13th_Wolf said:
Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Satan Protects Me.

Enjoy your day

Shaking my head.

iu

Mr Bacon is not impressed with you EnkiUK3...

Also I thought GA was the abbreviation for Georgia? Unless you mean Guardian angel ????? :evil:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DFhuE_XeT8

GA lol Gaurdian Angel where is Georgia.TXS

Tell Francis am not happy with either cant click on that

Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:

You meant GD or GG, didn't you? GA is Guardian Angel lol

Fs Stormblood even though theres beef you still look out for me respect back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye GD Lamia is mine

Fs its not looking like the jag has done me good :eek:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back