Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme warfare

Gear88 said:
Iamperson98 said:
images
is a good one.

It is because it even gave me a double-take for a moment, I thought you were a troll for a moment. It's clever pro-NS/anti-NS comparison dialect in reverse, reminds me of our organization being O.G. NS vs other kosher supervised so-called (((Neo-Nazi))). Or in meme terms "Oy vey dah ebil debul nahtzees; what a shoah" vs "Oy vey muh kalergi's children they be teetching white peple 'bout diversity 'n' shiet".

Unfortunately like Argedco mentioned it needs to be bigger i.e. if you can find the enlarging version please post it. So if you can feel free to find the largest version or an expanding version so we can see the full context of the images. It's way too small and unable to be blown up.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a bigger image. That’s really the only thing I don’t like about this one.

A picture of a typical fat male politician in a suit, but with a circular hat (or some other clear sign to denote jewishness), with his face stuffed with food from the buckets of KFC in front of him, and with his finger pointing at you (the audience looking at the cartoon) and saying in a caption “GET BACK TO CHURCH!” in all caps.
And there’s three buckets of KFC: one of them has mushy mashed potato in it with a label that says “Your future,” the second has what looks like chicken (Chicken - children, pretty close eh?) in it and has the label “Your children’s future,” and the third bucket has a label that says in quote marks “Gravy” and it has red goy blood inside it.

The message of course is that jews are eating everyones' future. Maybe this sort of thing has already been done before. I don't know.

Here's a concept art that my wife quickly sketched up:
03-D585-E3-BFEB-491-A-B3-A7-18-BAB9-D46-A2-F.jpg

1586684035386.png

1573038106488.jpg

1558046672369.jpg

Christian culture is centered around Jews.
They have holidays for Jews.
They killed hundreds of thousands of white men to worship Jews.
They listen to Jewish psalms. They have a Jew as their first pope.
They call you a Jew for not worshiping a Jew.
They draw the entirety of their culture from Jewish mythology.
They post stories about Jews.
They celebrate the religious life of Early Jews.
Their biggest event of the year involves the birth of a Jew.
They use Jewish words like "Hallelujah" and "Amen" and name their children after Jews.
When you say "Judeans/Israelites" they're not thinking of a Middle Eastern people.
They're thinking of their "ancestors".
Their churches are completely adorned with Jews.
They worship their saints and prophets disproportionately filled with Jews and their Apostles also filled with Jews.
Their men sit around dying for the King of the Jews while their women sit around praying to a Jewish mother.
They worship Jews like Saul of Tarsus and Jehohanan and Thomas and the rabbi Yeshuah bar Yosef while attacking the Greeks and Romans who actually built an empire and scientific institutions before Jew worshipers took over.
They hate Jews who don’t worship their Jew but love Jews who do worship him.
They send their Jew worshipers to kill those who don’t worship Jews and celebrate when Ancient European monuments and shrines get destroyed because they don’t honour Jews.
They read Jewish books to a point where "Holy Lands" does not make them think of their ancestral homelands but about a desert instead.
They will tell you how much they hate Jews and how they threw them out all the time and they are just pretending to live with them now but the evidence speaks for itself in that Christianity has always been and will be a religion of Jew worship.

danewpath said:
They killed hundreds of thousands of white men to worship Jews.

You can argue as the rabbit hole goes deeper that since the time of the Elohim Rauch(Draco Federation)/Reptilians/Greys/Allies of the Draco Federation.

You can make the argument that since 15,000-12,000+/- years ago when the civilization magick attack occurred and 10,000+/-years ago when the full physical might of the Draconian Empire struck the Sol Solarsystem.

You can make the argument that not only did they(jewish gods) kill untold number but on top of that since 6,000+/- years ago when the kosher trick species came that in reality.

Considering how much Satan wanted humanity to become a civilization for space expansion. You can argue BILLIONS maybe TENS OF BILLIONS have been killed both directly and indirectly. IF we went from 2.3 billion in the 1940s to what 13-14-maybe 15 billion in 80 years all with kosher headgames occurring.

THEN imagine humanity under the guidance of the Gods without interference from crazy enemy hostile extra-terrestrials.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back