Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

EnkiUK3 said:
Not a fan of this but im getting mine this week then a follow up one (just for extra goodness :lol: ) two weeks or a month later.

Think we will all need it for travel.

Doctor said its optional though for me. (not job related)
So you are willing to take a time bomb for temporary convenience about something that is yours as a birthright (freedom of movement). Sounds like a fail in the IQ test if you ask me.

Enkiuk3...🙏 I would think things out ? In your mind first...before..you decide to give up your mind, freedom , and everything elce..? Over a covid vaccine..shot..👀😂 ..lol im not getting that jew shit in me. And even I thought about shit.. And I don't want to lose..Everything! I am and have that ..I Consider pricless!!! Your mind, soul and freedom..lol..🙏 think about it!?? Is it worth it..or..not? Its your decision to make.💗🐍

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Not a fan of this but im getting mine this week then a follow up one (just for extra goodness :lol: ) two weeks or a month later.

So you are willing to take a time bomb for temporary convenience about something that is yours as a birthright (freedom of movement). Sounds like a fail in the IQ test if you ask me.

If you plan on not travelling then don take it.

If need to at some point you will.

Wont even accept you into a holiday resort without it.

EnkiUK3 said:

I don't understand, why get it? You don't need to get it.

Henu the Great said:
Judging by other comments and behavior like this I think he is of the enemy wether he knows it or not.

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Francis Bacon where are you?? We need you now more than ever :lol:

CandiceLee1313 said:
Enkiuk3...🙏 I would think things out ? In your mind first...before..you decide to give up your mind, freedom , and everything elce..? Over a covid vaccine..shot..👀😂 ..lol im not getting that jew shit in me. And even I thought about shit.. And I don't want to lose..Everything! I am and have that ..I Consider pricless!!! Your mind, soul and freedom..lol..🙏 think about it!?? Is it worth it..or..not? Its your decision to make.💗🐍

I thank you for you"re post and concern plus advice. I have went for it go back in a few weeks it was like something out a scary film :lol: :lol:

Reason I Went

To travel abroad there will be times I have to go abroad to work even to take my family on holiday i just went for it.

Covid Passports etc.

It will no doubt be optional but where I need to be and go will require it.

I take it you will avoid it :D

I said to my wife why am i going for this. :lol: :lol:

Satan will protect me as he always does.

Hail JOS
Hail Satan

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Henu the Great said:
Judging by other comments and behavior like this I think he is of the enemy wether he knows it or not.

Do you honestly think HPHC would let my posts through or interact with me if that was the case.

Whats that saying its the ones shouting the accusations you need to watch ;)

CandiceLee1313 said:
If your going to travel. I can see where it might be necessary. :D

Some common ground at last :lol: I want to go on holiday and support my football team abroad if I need get ten jags to see my team in the Champions League i will :lol:

EnkiUK3 said:
If you plan on not travelling then don take it.

If need to at some point you will.

Wont even accept you into a holiday resort without it.
I plan on travelling, but if there will be tyrannical restrictions I will travel domestically, and use more effort on getting enemy down.

Sounds like bad reasong, sheeple-like, but it's your life...

Time will tell. Most importantly it is to keep oneself in high spirits and pursuit what is imprortant in ones advancement.

13th_Wolf said:
Francis Bacon where are you?? We need you now more than ever :lol:
Most definitely! :)

EnkiUK3 said:
CandiceLee1313 said:

I thank you for you"re post and concern plus advice. I have went for it go back in a few weeks it was like something out a scary film :lol: :lol:

Reason I Went

To travel abroad there will be times I have to go abroad to work even to take my family on holiday i just went for it.

Covid Passports etc.

Hail JOS
Hail Satan

"Be careful because if you dig a hole for yourself and try to enforce the Gods to protect you from your own stupidity they will not." HP. Hoodedcobra666

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13787&p=56296&hilit=satan+won%C2%B4t+protect#p56296

:idea: As far as I know, you have to have either a covid passport or be tested PCR/Quick-test to travel. :idea:

What´s next, you get the neuralink when they release it, for the puplic?

You know guys:

"Satan will protect me, from this evil mind control implant, that´s why I got it." :lol:

I_Borg_Star_Trek_TNG_HD.jpg

Please everyone do avoid the vaccines, every not vaccinated person is one more resistance to thear plan.

Also keep beeing strong on spiritual warfare. We can avoid this!!!

The more people in a country accept there agenda [get vaccinated] the more freedoms + people this country will loose.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

SEE TOPIC : Doctor with bioweapons expertise calls COVID-19 vaccines “weaponized medicine”

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53445

Pushing responsibility of ones personal health onto higher beings while it is one of the most important things one has to take care themselves is risky and careless approach.

Also giving up personal freedoms to gain personal freedoms is simply dumb and counterproductive to our cause.

The problem that irks me is this is going along with the Jewish agenda whether or not anything actually happens or not to the person. That is why I really don't want to get this regaurdless. But it's your life. At least be sure by trying to confirm with the Gods before doing it though. As yeah I know nothing is going to happen in some cases.

But I kind of think

What is the point of doing the rtrs and fighting and being awake to the Jewish agenda and all that if your just going to go along with it anyways.

We got to have fighting power.

What's next we have people asking on here.

"I think I need this brain implant chip for my job (or to travel) and i am going to go have this installed. I don't want to but I have too"

Oy Vey anyways I honestly don't think we are to the point things are that serious yet but you get my point. Then I will say go along with this if you feel like you must but if something goes wrong don't complain to us we will remember this post.

EnkiUK3 said:
Henu the Great said:

Do you honestly think HPHC would let my posts through or interact with me if that was the case.

Argument invalid. Posts are allowed as long as they do not break any rules. Many infiltrators are allowed to post freely, as everyone knows.

Henu the Great said:
Pushing responsibility of ones personal health onto higher beings while it is one of the most important things one has to take care themselves is risky and careless approach.

Also giving up personal freedoms to gain personal freedoms is simply dumb and counterproductive to our cause.

The desire to be babysitted is pushed to extremes, possibly for the purpose of making other people reckless in this crisis. The Gods do protect as long as one makes smart decisions, which is evidently not the case here, as you highlighted.

Fuchs said:
EnkiUK3 said:
CandiceLee1313 said:

Hail JOS
Hail Satan

Listen mate i told you why I had yo get it. Try book a holiday abroad just now see what they say.

EnkiUK3 said:
Listen mate i told you why I had yo get it. Try book a holiday abroad just now see what they say.
You basically gave in for the enemy because you would not put in the effort to be adaptive to our current situation in the war which by the way is not only spiritual, but also physical in non-conventional way.

Goats > Sheep

Aquarius said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Try book a holiday abroad just now see what they say.
Ah damn it, how could I live without a holiday abroad...

Sometimes I need to work abroad mate but if taking a poxy jag (by the way Aquarius i dont feel too good :lol: ) then needs must.

Mainly when open up I plan on going to watch my football team abroad and yes family holidays bro got to make good memories my man.

Waiting on my invite over there if we draw a team nearby :D

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:
You basically gave in for the enemy because you would not put in the effort to be adaptive to our current situation in the war which by the way is not only spiritual, but also physical in non-conventional way.

Goats > Sheep

Aye nae bother pal you just stay in the house dont leave the country. My choice you dont have to keep going on already took it yesterday.
Saying am lazy you are quite funny.

You wont be going anywhere abroad thats a miss for you if you did want to travel.

Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Argument invalid. Posts are allowed as long as they do not break any rules. Many infiltrators are allowed to post freely, as everyone knows.

You really think this Stormblood.

You enjoy yourself supporting communists isnt for me you are only peeved as i pointed that out.

Post about other folk I will not reply to you.

Still wish you the best in life you were always a good guy.

NS

EnkiUK3 said:
Fuchs said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Reason I Went

Covid Passports etc.

Hail JOS
Hail Satan

"Be careful because if you dig a hole for yourself and try to enforce the Gods to protect you from your own stupidity they will not." HP. Hoodedcobra666

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13787&p=56296&hilit=satan+won%C2%B4t+protect#p56296

:idea: As far as I know, you have to have either a covid passport or be tested PCR/Quick-test to travel. :idea:

What´s next, you get the neuralink when they release it, for the puplic?

You know guys:

"Satan will protect me, from this evil mind control implant, that´s why I got it." :lol:

I_Borg_Star_Trek_TNG_HD.jpg

Please everyone do avoid the vaccines, every not vaccinated person is one more resistance to thear plan.

Also keep beeing strong on spiritual warfare. We can avoid this!!!

The more people in a country accept there agenda [get vaccinated] the more freedoms + people this country will loose.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

SEE TOPIC : Doctor with bioweapons expertise calls COVID-19 vaccines “weaponized medicine”

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53445

The only valid reason to get it, would be if they point a gun at your head or your family (if you can´t defend your self) and say:

"Get it or die."

You may also want to read this:

1h3ZSVb.png

Thanks FancyMancy for sharing:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2125&start=400

Fuchs said:
EnkiUK3 said:

I know mate the thing is if i get a call for work home or abroad and they want to see this stupid covid passport then at least i have it.

Last im going talk about this i do appreciate the love (and the hate :lol: ) guys you know me i still respect my ssrs.

NS
Hail JOS

EnkiUK3 said:
Aye nae bother pal you just stay in the house dont leave the country. My choice you dont have to keep going on already took it yesterday.

You wont be going anywhere abroad thats a miss for you if you did want to travel.
:D I can go out anytime I want, it's not the point anyway. Currently there are no jab related restrictions where I am interested in going, but who knows if and when that changes. If so, then I will adapt, instead of conforming to enemy agenda.

What's so funny about conforming? It's sad and dissappointing what you did to yourself, and how you show no strenght of character.

Simply another soul joining the ones crying over to daddy when they hurt themselves asking for help when it was preventable.

EnkiUK3 said:
CandiceLee1313 said:

Hail JOS
Hail Satan

Any side effects?

EnkiUK3 said:
Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Goats > Sheep

I think you were conned into this decision because the reality is many people won't have it and therefore measures will have to adjust to this reality of people not doing that. It wasn't necessary to do that nor forced absolutely "just yet".

Also, this gives them a message to continue doing this ad nauseum to everyone anytime they want, over anything they want. It tells them this psychological warfare "works" on the masses even if it's all rushed, unverified, restrictive etc.

This one may not have been the major thing with this vaccine in this particular case, but another one down the line might be.

Many people have done other things to get around the traveling restrictions. You could have been a bit more creative here.

The thing with the enemy is that the more people say "Yes" the more they will keep doing violations so in the end this won't be about "traveling" but some strange deadly, and freedom destroying practices that may escalate out of this.

Next time it would be wiser to not rush into whatever they have to say. They are doing blackmail to people worldwide over this vaccine and saying yes is showing them that they can keep going.

Still people working abroad, being locked away from families, and other things, can be a tragedy.

The United States claims about a hundred million already vaccinated.

Does anyone know all these many people? In theory, one should know at least a few.

Are these numbers for real? What is everyone hearing around?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Does anyone know all these many people? In theory, one should know at least a few.

According to MSM/Judenpresse/Fake news CNN a family member of mines passed by their channel.

116+ million vaccines created, 89 million+ vaccinated, 29 million+ infected, and 500K+ dead.

I have no idea how CNN/Others manage the numbers or know this stuff or how this information comes to them in real-time.

But if true a lot of people fucked themselves over but that's bound to happen. Like you said HP.Cobra things are gonna get worse before they get better.

EnkiUK3 said:
Fuchs said:
EnkiUK3 said:

The only valid reason to get it, would be if they point a gun at your head or your family (if you can´t defend your self) and say:

"Get it or die."

1h3ZSVb.png

I know mate the thing is if i get a call for work home or abroad and they want to see this stupid covid passport then at least i have it.

Last im going talk about this i do appreciate the love (and the hate :lol: ) guys you know me i still respect my ssrs.

NS
Hail JOS

Is it mandatory or is a quick test also ok?

It´s not about love or hate, I just want to show you how rong this decision was + advertising it here so casualy (satan will protect me), other states were the populace is more conforming, did allready start to vaccinate the children, in Israel the mortality rate for the children was 260% higher then the mortality rate of vovid-19. If I remember right in Spain they have fines up to 60.000 Euro if you refuse to be vaccinated, this is possibel because the populace agrees up to 90% to the NWO Agenda/getting vaccinated.

You want to work to support your family, right?

What would you do if you get partly body paralysis or any other serious illnes from the vaccine (there are enouth cases online) ? Before getting vaccinated you did agree to EXEMPT them from all CLAIMS, by signing.

Many people did report the side effects fromt the second shot are way more serious then the first one [1], it is also shown in the study which was done to get the vaccine a emergency approval. They only tested with healthy people, now they vaccinate people with severe pre-existing medical conditions (elderly), at the moment is a worldwide genocide going on, on the old and weak.

Every person who does accept this vaccines without beeing life treathening forced to do so, does push the NWO Agenda.
It woun´t get better, there final goal is to exterminate all whites and enslave the other races.

Every vaccination or test for covid (keep lockdown going) does help to reach this goal, I did not joke when I did write:

The more people in a country accept there agenda [get vaccinated] the more freedoms + people this country will loose!!!

[1] The study did also show that there is no great improvement from the second virus shot, regarding virus protection.
Only more serious side effects and probably more money for the vaccine producer.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

According to MSM/Judenpresse/Fake news CNN a family member of mines passed by their channel.

116+ million vaccines created, 89 million+ vaccinated, 29 million+ infected, and 500K+ dead.

I have no idea how CNN/Others manage the numbers or know this stuff or how this information comes to them in real-time.

But if true a lot of people fucked themselves over but that's bound to happen. Like you said HP.Cobra things are gonna get worse before they get better.

The thing is if they can fraud out at least some of an election, and pump in there vans with millions of fake votes?

How do we know these numbers are even real? Because 100,000,000 is a fucking lot of people. So everyone here has to know someone. I personally don't know many if at all who vaccinated. So where are the millions?

I am just curious if anyone has more input? Like anyone in a hospital or working there?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

My parents and a few of their friends got it. I couldn't convince them otherwise unfortunately. They are scared.

A hundred million is a lot, but I think it is plausible because of its usage as a psychological observation, as you mentioned. Plus they make money with this scheme and further damage health.

The infected and death count is more likely to be faked because they had to sell the lie.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

According to the CDC, as of now, the total number of vaccinated people in the US is ~62,4 million. From those, the fully vaccinated (2 doses) are 32,9 million, and the rest have received the first dose only. I don't know if these numbers are exaggerated, but they don't sound too unbelievable to me.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations

Some rumors that I am hearing, is that they vaccinate people who are not able to consent for themselves, such as Alzheimer's patients, demented people in nursing homes, and so on. Another thing I am noticing is that the most common argument I hear from normies is "I will vaccinate myself, so life can go back to normal". Not because "I don't want to get sick" or something like that... They are willing to take it not because of the virus, but because they have promised them to give them back some of their rights if they take the "vaccine", after they took all of their rights. The typical Christard mindset - believing that if they are obedient, they will leave them alone.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The thing is if they can fraud out at least some of an election, and pump in there vans with millions of fake votes?

How do we know these numbers are even real? Because 100,000,000 is a fucking lot of people. So everyone here has to know someone. I personally don't know many if at all who vaccinated. So where are the millions?

I am just curious if anyone has more input? Like anyone in a hospital or working there?

I don't know anyone in the US, but a friend who works in a retirement home in the NL has had her first vaccine, and is waiting to get her second. For the first several days, she experienced the common bouts of arm soreness (so sore she couldn't lift her arms), headache, dizziness, mental fog... this lasted from a few days to around a week, then subsided. Will report back on her effects after she's gotten the 2nd dose.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:
CandiceLee1313 said:

Hail JOS
Hail Satan

Any side effects?

Yes HPHC

Horrible :lol: :lol: now i dont know if finishing the cold/flu few days before made it worse, but i havent been in my bed for over a year and a half had to stay in it mostly mate.

Sheer not right heavy duty anvil on the head headache ultra flu also felt like drinking ten bottles of my wine very weird bro. (follow up in two weeks or so) :lol: :lol:

Obviously you know the reason i had to take it just one or two dont understand why I had to make my decision.

You have known me long enough always shown me respect.

Never in doubt pal.

Cheers HPHC you are very much respected by me brother.

Fuchs said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Fuchs said:

"Get it or die."

1h3ZSVb.png

NS
Hail JOS

Is it mandatory or is a quick test also ok?

I totaly get where you are coming from and as you gave me an insightful and non discrimanate post i will reply back .

Need to go school run then quick shift but working from home hence how can jump on whenever.

One I dont think its what its made out to be in the jew media. My whole town allegedly had "Covid" they are all alive.

My only reason for getting it is to go abroad there was even talk they wouldnt let me back into Scotland If i went to England without the jags "passport"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Its went from a big screen of covid deaths in UK

Now its not got that its a big screen on vaccinations :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Henu the Great said:

Goats > Sheep

I think you were conned into this decision because the reality is many people won't have it and therefore measures will have to adjust to this reality of people not doing that. It wasn't necessary to do that nor forced absolutely "just yet".

Also, this gives them a message to continue doing this ad nauseum to everyone anytime they want, over anything they want. It tells them this psychological warfare "works" on the masses even if it's all rushed, unverified, restrictive etc.

This one may not have been the major thing with this vaccine in this particular case, but another one down the line might be.

Many people have done other things to get around the traveling restrictions. You could have been a bit more creative here.

The thing with the enemy is that the more people say "Yes" the more they will keep doing violations so in the end this won't be about "traveling" but some strange deadly, and freedom destroying practices that may escalate out of this.

Next time it would be wiser to not rush into whatever they have to say. They are doing blackmail to people worldwide over this vaccine and saying yes is showing them that they can keep going.

Still people working abroad, being locked away from families, and other things, can be a tragedy.

Defo HPHC

The last sentence stands out for me my dad works in Japan he is stranded here not there but had to get it before he gets to go back.

He also throws me alot of work now if i had to go there at short notice i wouldnt get the shift.

Take care bro

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK3 said:

:D I can go out anytime I want, it's not the point anyway. Currently there are no jab related restrictions where I am interested in going, but who knows if and when that changes. If so, then I will adapt, instead of conforming to enemy agenda.

What's so funny about conforming? It's sad and dissappointing what you did to yourself, and how you show no strenght of character.

Simply another soul joining the ones crying over to daddy when they hurt themselves asking for help when it was preventable.

Go Do 4 and a half year in prison come back tell me about strength in character fs.

Give it a by pal.

We must resist the vaccine no matter what. As Satanists, it's our duty to resist all these things. This is a fucking war, and war requires sacrifice. We should not submit to their poison for any reason.
Personally i have been fighting this whole vaccination plot hard and i have lost people from my life because of it. Family and friends. By 'lost' i mean relationships has been ruined with close people in my life, permanently.
But i don't care about any of that. I don't care if i lose people on the way. I don't care if i can't travel anymore. I don't care that I'm labelled as an outcast or freak.
And I don't think any of us should give a damn about any of that. Like HP Cobra said in his last sermon, it's time. This is the time for sacrifice, this is time to give up everything if we have to, this is the time to truly devote ourselves to our cause, this is the time to prove ourselves to the Gods.

EnkiUK3 said:
Go Do 4 and a half year in prison come back tell me about strength in character fs.

Give it a by pal.
Oh big boi.

Thing is that is completely beside the point.

HC666 wrote a bit about this topic. Check out the announcements section.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back