Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Numerology of 180

fuoco blu 666

Meteor said:
I've heard 18 is a pretty good number generally, but what about 180? For example is you did 180 reps of a rune or mantra, or did a working for 180 days, would that be good? Does the number have any notable properties in particular?

I don't really know much about numerology or where to find accurate information about it, but I'm very curious about it, so feel free to discuss the numerology of other numbers as well in this thread.

18 is a Saturn and permanence number, a 0 indicates the material in numerology.
The qualities of 18 become for perfection and material permanence with 180.
180 is a powerful number of material permanence.

Meteor said:
fuoco blu 666 said:
Meteor said:
I've heard 18 is a pretty good number generally, but what about 180? For example is you did 180 reps of a rune or mantra, or did a working for 180 days, would that be good? Does the number have any notable properties in particular?

I don't really know much about numerology or where to find accurate information about it, but I'm very curious about it, so feel free to discuss the numerology of other numbers as well in this thread.

18 is a Saturn and permanence number, a 0 indicates the material in numerology.
The qualities of 18 become for perfection and material permanence with 180.
180 is a powerful number of material permanence.

I thought Saturn was generally bad and that 18 is generally good, so I'm a bit surprised to hear that 18 is a Saturn number.
That said, perfection and material permanence sound excellent for things like workings, so I'm sure it's still good then.

Saturn in my chart makes me strong.
It gives me the strength to keep going.
Saturn is a good teacher, he just teaches you the hard way if you do not listen.

I love Saturn.

The meaning of 180 is rooted in Sacred Geometry: 180 is the sum of the angles of a Triangle, which is the simplest - thus most archetypal linear shape and the building block of the universe.
Energy manifets in trinities due to Triangle being this building block or blueprint. (A-U-M, the 3 Gunas, 3 nadis, etc.)

18(0) also relatesto the unification of Shiva and Shakti, two 9 joined together.

If you arrange 180 into a Fibanocci sequence, you will get the sum angles of the most important geometrical shapes and forms.

Savitar said:
The meaning of 180 is rooted in Sacred Geometry: 180 is the sum of the angles of a Triangle, which is the simplest - thus most archetypal linear shape and the building block of the universe.
Energy manifets in trinities due to Triangle being this building block or blueprint. (A-U-M, the 3 Gunas, 3 nadis, etc.)

18(0) also relatesto the unification of Shiva and Shakti, two 9 joined together.

If you arrange 180 into a Fibanocci sequence, you will get the sum angles of the most important geometrical shapes and forms.
Friend, thankfully your back i thought id never see you again. How have you been and where were you lol.

Savitar said:

Btw friend i wanted to ask you a question about Prana and Apana ,i think you would know about it probably. In the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra in the first meditation it says you need to focus on the Bindu (Pineal Gland) and the Solar Chakara at the same time and as you breathe in and out feel the prana and apana moving between them.

My question is when you inhale does the prana go down as a current (Bindu to Solar) or rises up as a current (Solar to Bindu). And what about Apana, i assume it moves opposite to Prana.

Jack said:
Savitar said:

Btw friend i wanted to ask you a question about Prana and Apana ,i think you would know about it probably. In the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra in the first meditation it says you need to focus on the Bindu (Pineal Gland) and the Solar Chakara at the same time and as you breathe in and out feel the prana and apana moving between them.

My question is when you inhale does the prana go down as a current (Bindu to Solar) or rises up as a current (Solar to Bindu). And what about Apana, i assume it moves opposite to Prana.

Hi, It’s good to be back. : ) I was busy with mundane chores and advancing, but never truly left: I logged on occasionally, but It was easier to not get involved at all, than participate only a little. I’m sort of a 100% or 0% guy.
I will do my best to participate and contribute by sharing whatever I know and some other things.

As for the meditation, I never read or even heard about this Tantra but tried to do some research on it: Haven’t found the meditation you mentioned. ( I’ve found 2-3 Tantras with the same or similar spelling, all of them are ~70 pages long) Could you copy the description of meditation or link of the pdf (amd page number) please?

Until then, my assumption is that you have to reverse the natural flow of the vayus: Normally Inhalation (Rechaka) correlates with prana and upward movement while Exhalation (Puraka) is linked with Apana and a descending motion.
Now many Trantric practices reverse this original flow to stimulate the Kundalini: Focusing on Apana and Downward movement during Inhalation, Meditating on ascending yorana during Exhalation
(By reversing) the direction of Prana and Apana, they will meet and create Tapa - Psychic Heat)

Another Tantric meditation, that comes to mind is when you Inhale the Fiery energy of the Root Chakra and Exhale the Soothing Lunar energies of the Crown back to the Root Chakra - mentally vibrating Haum during inhale and Sauh when exhaling.
(The element of mixing energies of opposite qualities are constant).

I don’t want to misguide you, so please share the exact meditation.

Hope I was of help and looking forward to being more active :cool:
Have a good day!

Savitar said:
Jack said:
Savitar said:

Hi, It’s good to be back. : ) I was busy with mundane chores and advancing, but never truly left: I logged on occasionally, but It was easier to not get involved at all, than participate only a little. I’m sort of a 100% or 0% guy.
I will do my best to participate and contribute by sharing whatever I know and some other things.

As for the meditation, I never read or even heard about this Tantra but tried to do some research on it: Haven’t found the meditation you mentioned. ( I’ve found 2-3 Tantras with the same or similar spelling, all of them are ~70 pages long) Could you copy the description of meditation or link of the pdf (amd page number) please?

Until then, my assumption is that you have to reverse the natural flow of the vayus: Normally Inhalation (Rechaka) correlates with prana and upward movement while Exhalation (Puraka) is linked with Apana and a descending motion.
Now many Trantric practices reverse this original flow to stimulate the Kundalini: Focusing on Apana and Downward movement during Inhalation, Meditating on ascending yorana during Exhalation
(By reversing) the direction of Prana and Apana, they will meet and create Tapa - Psychic Heat)

Another Tantric meditation, that comes to mind is when you Inhale the Fiery energy of the Root Chakra and Exhale the Soothing Lunar energies of the Crown back to the Root Chakra - mentally vibrating Haum during inhale and Sauh when exhaling.

Have a good day!

When reversed apana and prana meet in the solar plexus with samana, right? This seems similar to how the elixirs behave, in a way, yet different in another way.

Savitar said:
Jack said:
Savitar said:

Have a good day!
Well i can't copy the text but i can post the screenshots here,
aadGrs0.png

OSKJjAI.png

o5iSz4V.png

1uqUuV8.png

V3uauiy.png

hLRVxVR.png

Meteor said:
NinRick said:
Meteor said:
I thought Saturn was generally bad and that 18 is generally good, so I'm a bit surprised to hear that 18 is a Saturn number.
That said, perfection and material permanence sound excellent for things like workings, so I'm sure it's still good then.

Saturn in my chart makes me strong.
It gives me the strength to keep going.
Saturn is a good teacher, he just teaches you the hard way if you do not listen.

I love Saturn.

My Saturn placement has a negative description on the JoS astrology page, but is completely cancelled out by other things in my chart.
I used to think of it as holding me back from my full potential. But now that I look at it again, if it weren't for the Saturn placement, I would have quite an unbalanced personality. I realise now that all it really does is make me think a bit more before I act, which is really for the best in my case, since my convictions and emotions can be rather extreme sometimes.

Maybe Saturn isn't so bad after all. My initial judgement may have been a bit harsh and short-sighted.
I still think Saturn is a bit scary, but maybe he's just misunderstood.
It's people talking about stuff like "obliterating their Saturn" that made me assume it was always a bad thing.

„I think Saturn is a bit scary, but maybe he‘s just misunderstood“ lmao, I saw you looking sad on the ground when you said the first part.. and cheering up and smiling in the second part xD damn my imagination again geez.

Unbalanced, extreme emotions.. huh?
I get EXCITED really fast, it’s like an explosion of passion with me sometimes, when I am like that I think that I can take on the entire world and that everything will workout perfectly as planned xD
When I am like that, I do not think anymore, I just jump into action.

I think this is to my very strong Uranus tho.

I have no income as I am attending to university, one day I thought it would be the best thing ever to have a car. 4 days later, within the same week, I spent 10k on a car, got it insured and everything you need to drive it ._.

Other people search and think for weeks. Which is probably wiser.

Jack said:
Savitar said:
Jack said:

Have a good day!
aadGrs0.png

OSKJjAI.png

o5iSz4V.png

1uqUuV8.png

V3uauiy.png

hLRVxVR.png

Dude I can feel the point behind your head, and also the point around behind your 2nd chakra..
I can rush energy out of it, it feels like energy is rushing out of it in every direction, even so far as to my finger tips :eek:

I did some experiments, and when I do that, my pupils get really big, and my heart rate and blood pressure shoot through the roof, and it is hard to do so, as if I would do heavy lifting or running. And it is easier to do then when I am laying.

What the fuck is this? :eek:

Jack said:
Savitar said:
Jack said:

Have a good day!
aadGrs0.png

OSKJjAI.png

o5iSz4V.png

1uqUuV8.png

V3uauiy.png

hLRVxVR.png

Whskskfbsksbdidbdke

Generating points of prana!!?!

Wtf?!?

Wait what? XD

I am shooting prana out of this point? Like wait what?! xD

Nice :DD thanks for sharing that Jack, so this is also possible with the point on the head right?

Jack said:
aadGrs0.png

OSKJjAI.png

o5iSz4V.png

1uqUuV8.png

V3uauiy.png

hLRVxVR.png

Visarga Bindu does not refers specifically to the pineal gland. (Which is either mentioned as Soma or Indu Chakra). Visarga Bindu is the complex “lunar system” that contains the Ajna, Pineal and Crown as well.

The text mentions, that no breathing exercise is involved, and the meditation is about realizing that prana and apana are of the same source and you can reunite them by completating on this truth.

Try the following:
1.Draw your attention on the Solar Chakra. Meditate on it as the centre from which Apana descends down to the Root Chakra in the form of red energy. Immerse yourself in the heavy, purifying apanic energy. Hold this image for a certain period (half minute)
2. Draw your attention on the Ajna Chakra. Meditate on it as the centre of Prana Vayu, from which it descends down to the Solar Chakra as a Golden-White energy. Immerse yourself in the invigorating, uplifting pranic energy.
3. Now concentrate on the above at the same time and hold it in your centre of attention. Feel these two opposing energies at the same time. As your meditation deepens, your consciousness penetrates into the deeper layers of pranic and apanic energies, amd on this deeper level their underlying energy is on and the same, undovided, unified.
4. Let this unified power naturally draw your focus upwards onto the Visarga Bindu, the Lunar region: The 6th, Ajna and the Crown. (if It’s more convenient, make the Pineal or the Crown to sole object of your meditation)
5. The unified prana-apanic energy in the lunar region secretes the amrita, the nectar of immortality.

Use this text more as an added feature or principle, than an exact meditation. You could also apply these principles satanic power meditations, such as Lucifers Grail, or King & Queen.

Hope I was of help, take care!

Stormblood said:
When reversed apana and prana meet in the solar plexus with samana, right? This seems similar to how the elixirs behave, in a way, yet different in another way.

That’s indeed a very good observation. Samana unfifies and equalizes Prana and Apana in the same way how the neutral energy raised with Magnum Opus I. connects the female and male elixirs of Magnum. opus II. and III.

Forgot to add: You can also apply the Laya method of reversing the process of manifestation back to the original source and meditate there.:

1. Focus on Your Upper Lunar Region (Crown-Pineal, Ajna). Visualise Your consciousness with Shakti-energy as a Pure White Sphere, like the Full Moon. It is very stable, calm and static in nature.
2. Now visualize the separation of Consciousness and shakti-energy as a golden-white energy emenating from this sphere, it beam flows down all the way to the Solar Chakra. Hold Your concentration here for a period.
3. Visualize the separation of Prana and Apana: A heavy, deep red ray emenates from the Solar Chakra as a laser beam all the way down to the Root Chakra. Hold your concentration here for a certain period and get a feel of the heavy and raw apanic energy.

4. Meditate on your whole being and the whole process of this unfoldment from the Lunar region all the way down to the root. The two centre of your concentration should be the third and sixth chakras.
5. Apply Root Lock and focus on the ascension of Apana from the Root to the Third Chakra. Visualize how the deep red and dense apanic energy dissolves into and unifies with the Solar Chakra.
6. Apply Uddiyana Bandha and meditate on the ascending pranic energy, flowing and dissolving into the Ajna Chakra. Pranic energy on this level is very refined and bright.
7. This refined white light ascends further and reunites with the pure white Lunar Sphere.
8. Amrita is secreted from this Sphere and immersses your whole being in the sweet nectar of immortality.

Meteor said:
NinRick said:
Meteor said:
My Saturn placement has a negative description on the JoS astrology page, but is completely cancelled out by other things in my chart.
I used to think of it as holding me back from my full potential. But now that I look at it again, if it weren't for the Saturn placement, I would have quite an unbalanced personality. I realise now that all it really does is make me think a bit more before I act, which is really for the best in my case, since my convictions and emotions can be rather extreme sometimes.

Maybe Saturn isn't so bad after all. My initial judgement may have been a bit harsh and short-sighted.
I still think Saturn is a bit scary, but maybe he's just misunderstood.
It's people talking about stuff like "obliterating their Saturn" that made me assume it was always a bad thing.

„I think Saturn is a bit scary, but maybe he‘s just misunderstood“ lmao, I saw you looking sad on the ground when you said the first part.. and cheering up and smiling in the second part xD damn my imagination again geez.
Are my words so expressive that they make you see things, or do you just have an active imagination? For what it's worth, I do think your imagination makes sense.

Unbalanced, extreme emotions.. huh?
I get EXCITED really fast, it’s like an explosion of passion with me sometimes, when I am like that I think that I can take on the entire world and that everything will workout perfectly as planned xD
When I am like that, I do not think anymore, I just jump into action.
I was temporarily like that when I got the idea that I should stop doubting myself, because I noticed my energy levels seemed to increase rapidly when I removed all subconscious doubts I had about anything, perhaps due to energy being able to flow more freely.
The recklessness that ensued really got out of hand, though.

My conclusion is that when I've already made up my mind on something then I shouldn't doubt myself so I can do it properly, but other than that it's probably best for me to apply more scrutiny before going all out.

I have to find a healthy middle ground where my doubts don't sap too much of my energy, but I also don't lose myself to overconfidence and having more energy than my mind or body can handle. I'm sure it'll get better as I continue cleansing 2-4 times daily, though. I've only been at it for like a year now, and I feel like I can already handle more energy than like a month ago without getting overwhelmed. Perhaps in time I won't have to hold back at all and a good intuition will protect me from bad decisions.

I have no income as I am attending to university, one day I thought it would be the best thing ever to have a car. 4 days later, within the same week, I spent 10k on a car, got it insured and everything you need to drive it ._.

Other people search and think for weeks. Which is probably wiser.

On the bright side, you have a car now!

I think it is a mix of things? But thanks to my strong Neptune, I do have a pretty vivid imagination. Also good that I have so many earth planets in my soul, or else I would just sit and dream all day about things, rather than doing anything.
Idk with you it comes on it‘s own, this has probably to do with Astrology? I think even online you can see specific tendencies, which are also supported by astrological synastry aspects. Well this is at least what I believe and I have experienced so far.
Maybe we do have a Neptune/Venus aspect? If this would explain this xD but this isn’t really of importance.

Yes don’t doubt yourself, it isn’t health at all, also it is bad for spells.

„ The recklessness that ensued really got out of hand, though.“
*Is about to do something reckless*
*Enemies in front*
Everybody: „Meteor, NO!! D:“
*Meteor charges to the enemy full steam and screams*
Meteor: „METEOR YEEESSS! >:D

Okay I have to stop with this now.

While you have to hold back, energetically speaking, I try to give it all. I also focus during the day on my chakras and raise energies. Which is probably not good, but I will see what happens.

You clean yourself up to 4 times a day?
You make me look bad now >_<
I do it 2 times, 1 time at work in the sun light (which is the best feeling ever!) and then in the night after the RTR. But not gonna lie, it is way easier and it feels way better to use the Sun.

Now something different. This is not your first account is it? Because your development is way too advanced for a person who joined in 2020..

And if you really joined then, I am mad at you, because you don’t share your cheat code with me!
*grabs and shakes*
I thought we were friends! >.<

Btw I like it very much to see that you take this path as serious as you do now. Many people could learn from you lol.
Keep going strong! Or else one day I will leave you far behind, my eternal rival! >:D

NinRick said:
I do it 2 times, 1 time at work in the sun light (which is the best feeling ever!) and then in the night after the RTR. But not gonna lie, it is way easier and it feels way better to use the Sun.

Cleaning yourself after you've been in contact with other people, especially for long amounts of time, is very useful too and should ideally be done, as you should also do it before any meditation, spell and RTR. This way any dross you pick up from others (and trust me you do pick up a lot until your aura becomes powerful enough) is removed your energy flow and it won't manifest, for good or for ill. Not only that, but your meditations, spells and rituals will also be more powerful, because the energy flow is smoother and unimpeded by foreign energies and dross.

Urghhh, how do you break the post down into pieces?? I guess I give it a try.. But it will probably end up in a mess xD

Also sorry it took so long for me to reply. But writing long replys here is pretty draining for me. After that I also need to rest from the forums for a bit.

Meteor said:
My post ended up being really long... It seems I get really talkative with the slightest bit of encouragement. But since you like reading about other SS' development and experience, perhaps you won't mind.

I haven't learned anything about astrological synastry or interpersonal aspects yet, but I do think you're pretty cool for what it's worth!
Hey thank you! I appreciate that very much!
To be clear, I also think you are pretty cool yourself.
I do like you! But I think you should have noticed that by now.

With Synastry, I basically just pretend to be somewhat knowledgeable in this, so I say "Venus/Sun conjoin this" and "Mars/Jupiter opposition that!".

The only planet I have in an earth sign is Neptune, so I had quite the daydreaming problem myself.
Often when I was little I would sit completely still and stare off into the distance lost in thought for up to an hour if no one interrupted me, and I would remember neither anything that happened around me nor what I thought about. I think it's just because school was so boring though. I can focus just fine on things that interest me.
Omg yes I can also relate to that. When I was in school in 9th grade, also just stared off into the forest next to our school. Also this was the time when I felt my 3rd and 2nd eye for the first time.
I am very rocky, but I like it to watch the snow fall. But I don't do it for hours tho.
When I was around 18 years old, Whenever there was a storm with lightning, I would open my window, and climb out of my room (my room is on the 1st floor of our house), and sit on top on our roofing of the terrace.
I love lightning bolts which light up the entire sky. I love the thunder, I love how the air smells and feels.
I remember doing that for a long time, maybe 1hr or so.

My mum got very mad at me because of this, she said that a lightning bolt will strike me if I keep on doing that.

For a weird reason.. a amall part of me wanted, that a lighting striked me in the head... I know this sounds crazy o.o
But then again, it is not very probable that a lightning will strike you soo.... who cares?

Just to emphasise how boring school was, I still got excellent grades despite never paying attention so it wasn't intellectually challenging at all, and didn't get along well with my classmates so it was very lonely. A lot of kids were jealous of me for some reason so they tried to bully me in various ways, but I'd just hit them really hard and then they'd cry. But that didn't really solve much as anyone I got close to got threatened and harassed the moment they got separated from me, so it was very hard to make friends.

I am sorry to hear that you have been lonely for so long. I hope you do have people, who care about you now.
I don't like bullies at all. I hate them. When friends of me start to pick on someone, I always tell them to stop. and when they tell stories of their childhood and how they, literally abused, other kids, I also tell them that this was very wrong, and that this is nothing to be proud of. disgusting. But I do think that this comes with spiritual advancement..
I myself used to be very superficial to be perfectly honest. Of course I have changed by a lot.

Also I find it sad, that we SS are always lonely. people like you have been lonely for a long time.
I never had problems with friends.. But now.. the longer I stay in this path, I lose more and more interest with associating with other people (who or not SS).

I have cut so MANY ties. Many many many many. I do not regret it tho. But still.

By the time I was 8 years old it was me who was looking for bullies on the playground so I could let out some frustration beating them up (don't worry, I only punched them an appropriate amount of times based on whatever they did, so I didn't look like too much of a villain... I think). Then their victim would put in a good word for me with the teacher so I never got expelled despite complaints from the bullies' parents. I still wonder if I was a "hero" or just a bully bully. A superbully?
You have become the very thing you hated the most... when we were children (around 8 years as well), my friend started to beat other children. I always tried to stop him. lol

When I just freshly enrolled in elementary school (I was 6 at that time).. I gave children who didn't have anything to eat, money so they could buy some nice warm pizza :D Nobody understood my or why I would give them money, my mom and dad were pissed off by that, and stopped giving me money after that xD

Although your joke is admittedly very funny and made me smile widely, recklessness is no joke...
Hey! it served it's purpose, to make you smile!
That's all I wanted to do by that.

Because of how quickly I was advancing I was mesmerised by "muh siddhis" and thought of myself as some kind of prodigy, not realising that I had not obtained any kind of wisdom or self-control yet, only power. I used my psychic abilities for the most impulsive and retarded things
We are a kind of prodigy, compare us to other people. Do you notice it? We are way stronger, than they ever will be.
Our understanding is way deeper then theirs ever will be. AND!
we are MUCH COOLER!
So cheer up and don't talk you down, or I will have to kick you up again.

Again.. Power is something good. You did not use your powers for impulsive and retarded things, you PRACTICED! I also did the same, but that's why I know what I am cable of doing. I practiced as well :D

We are occult scientists, we did it all for scientific purposes of course..

and when my serpent grew more active due to all the energy I thought that meant I should rush it to hurry up and rise, which, well, it did. After only 6 months of yoga and meditation.
I was in excruciating pain and pretty fucked up for like half a year, and had to neglect a certain part of my development for a while just to get my energy levels to drop so I could even think straight, and then I just poured as much energy as I safely could into healing my nerves, which fortunately worked. It's only like the past week or so that I've felt comfortable with not holding it back as much and raising my energy levels a bit further, and even now I still have to hold back a lot so my spine doesn't get sore from the heat. I'm just glad I even managed to heal from what happened at all, so I'm a lot more careful nowadays.

That said, you're right. Doubts only get in the way. What's ideal is a realistic understanding. No doubts or overconfidence allowed.
I always thought there was no such thing as overconfidence for me since for most of my life I was good at everything I ever tried to do anyway, but in this path I ended up finding out the hard way that I have to give my body and mind time to adapt, and think critically so I don't misunderstand the situation I'm in and do something stupid.
Yea.. okay I should have readed this first. Why do I feel like that I can see myself there as well?
Thanks for the warning, I will also be a bit more careful.

Good thing that you never gave up. This hard times did not drive you away from this path.. which shows how dedicated you are. I am glad you are doing well now.

You told me once that you are pretty skinny.. maybe you should consider gaining some weight?
Maybe this would help.. But I have no idea, I am not spiritual doctor.

I love doing it in the Sun too! It makes it really easy. Unfortunately it was too misty today though. But I think the mist is nice too! Just not very useful for cleansing.
You know what? I want a SS friend who also meditates consistantly.
I would love to ask him/her just to go outside for a walk of 40mins or something, a day, and just to clean our souls.
This would be great.

If it works for you then that's fine.
As for me... Maybe after another year of consistent meditation and yoga. Maybe two if I want to be on the safe side. Going "all out" at this point would just be stupid of me, as I'm not willing to face the consequences of that again.
I do not mind enduring pain if it's to accomplish my goals. But power without control would lead me nowhere, so the pain would be for nothing. And if I can control it, then there will be no pain. So all I can really do for now is practice and wait. I have to be patient. But I look forward very much to the day I can truly go all out without any negative consequences. Perhaps then my life-long dream (technically a bit longer than that) will come to fruition.
I do believe that you are stronger than I am.. at that moment of course.
Once I as well reach a point where recklessness will do more harm than good, I should also be more careful.
thanks for sharing.

Even if I tell you, you'd probably still say the same... I started meditating back in November 2019 and dedicated a week later. I wasn't active on the forums at first because a friend on a messaging app told me about JoS and recommended meditations to me, so whenever I had any questions I'd just ask him. I was advancing so fast (and showed off to him a lot because I wanted feedback) that he even asked me to be a mediator for him on several occasions despite having been dedicated for years himself. Apparently he was so busy helping others find this path (he's brought thousands to our side) that he didn't have much time to work on himself. I managed to help him pass on his duties to others and find time for himself though.

As for why I joined the forums at the time I did, I realised talking to people claiming to be SS outside of the forums is very dangerous because there's no moderation or feedback from other users. Things like delusions can spread really fast from one person to another when there's no one to correct it, and I realised I'm still new and that there's still much for me to learn, so it's better for me to be in an environment with veterans who actually know what they're talking about. I wanted to talk to people but be able to advance safely without such distractions, so in August I decided to do it on the forums where it's much safer.

As for a cheat code... I was already like this in the earliest past life I remember clearly so far. Maybe I did something to get to this point, I don't know. I don't remember.
Maybe to other people it looks like I'm living life on easy mode, but if that's the case then why was I so lonely when growing up? And why did I have to be in such excruciating pain for months when I found this path? I know the answer was "the church" a century ago and "a jewed up society" nowadays, but still.
Please don't envy me; I want you to pity me. I know I'm very talkative, and I'm very prideful and like to show off, but I've suffered a lot as well. There's things even I can't do yet.
Back when I said something like that 6 years ago, my fellow students looked at me so indignantly. All they ever did was complain that my grades were unfair... But I mean it. I just want people to understand. I don't want to insult anyone, I just want to do my thing. I don't want to have to hide what I'm like just to fit in, but I also don't want people to hate me for it. I want people to like me. What's wrong with that?

Maybe there's no need to get so emotional all of a sudden. It was just a bit of a rough childhood. I hope you understand.

Aww.. *Close and strong hug*
Don't worry, I also get emotional. We are humans afterall. Emotions are real and also we need a vent to let it out. So let is all out. I do understand, no need to worry.
I also found this path, through suffering. Extreme suffering and despair had led me to this place.
I felt like my life was covered by darkness.. So I wanted to dive into the darkness completly, let it swallow me, and become it.. But all I found was light and a shore of love and understanding.

Only because of this, I have found this place, Satan and our Gods.
I think it had to be this way to be honest. What sane person, whose life is perfect, would turn to our side, if they have been heavily brainwashed?
I think, for me at least, it was necessary.

I don't want to pity you, however I want to kick you for those words..
Don't talk yourself down. You are great, believe it, feel it, live it and SHOW IT!

I don't pity you at all, I respect you. And I declare you my eternal rival!
But I wonder where your fire has gone?

It is okay to be emotional, but don't let it drag you down too much.

Your heart beats, you are breathing, you are alive, so fight!

"I don't want to have to hide what I'm like just to fit in, but I also don't want people to hate me for it. I want people to like me. What's wrong with that?"

There is nothing wrong with that. Just stay natural, loyal to your nature.. there will be always people who will like for that and others will envy or even hate you for that. This is always the case. But you can still stand up to those who do you wrong, confront them. I have found that many people can talk behind your back, but once you confront them, in front of everybody, they turn into worms, and all they do is wishy washy bs. They expose themselves for the little shits they really are. and I hate those people.

I do repeat myself, I do like you. So hey that's something! :3

I don't know what people could really learn from me. I think it's clear what people should do anyway: progress.
It doesn't matter where you are now, or where you started. If you want something, then you just have to take a step and progress towards it.
I'm prepared to take a billion steps if that's what it takes to get to where I want to be. If I take one step a second on average, then that's only 32 years. Even if I rest and takes breaks often, as long as I go for a run regularly, I'm sure I can easily reach a billion steps within a century. Pacing yourself is very important too, so that you continue to have the strength to keep going.
Most things will not take nearly as much of an effort. So what are people waiting for? Just do what it takes, and do what you want. Why compare yourself to others when you can just walk straight towards your goal?

Either way, I have things to accomplish, so I can't afford to not keep going strong. There's only one way to go: onwards!
Hey yes! you are right!
This is how it should be! We have a LONG way to go, so we better start walking NOW!

We break our limits, discover new horizons, let our fire and passion explode! amIrighte my eternal rival!?
We rise far beyond this plane and Become protectors of our race and family!

Feel free to send me an email, I actually want to talk to you for a bit!
My adress is in my signature below.
We just don't have to overdo it, so we still get things done.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

Cleaning yourself after you've been in contact with other people, especially for long amounts of time, is very useful too and should ideally be done, as you should also do it before any meditation, spell and RTR. This way any dross you pick up from others (and trust me you do pick up a lot until your aura becomes powerful enough) is removed your energy flow and it won't manifest, for good or for ill. Not only that, but your meditations, spells and rituals will also be more powerful, because the energy flow is smoother and unimpeded by foreign energies and dross.

Thanks for the information!

Urghhh.. earlier today I wanted to comment on this.. and it got deleted xD
I am still a bit frustrated about that, not gonna lie.
But from my desire to learn, I obtain strenght >:D

Savitar said:
Visarga Bindu does not refers specifically to the pineal gland. (Which is either mentioned as Soma or Indu Chakra). Visarga Bindu is the complex “lunar system” that contains the Ajna, Pineal and Crown as well.

The text mentions, that no breathing exercise is involved, and the meditation is about realizing that prana and apana are of the same source and you can reunite them by completating on this truth.

Try the following:
1.Draw your attention on the Solar Chakra. Meditate on it as the centre from which Apana descends down to the Root Chakra in the form of red energy. Immerse yourself in the heavy, purifying apanic energy. Hold this image for a certain period (half minute)
2. Draw your attention on the Ajna Chakra. Meditate on it as the centre of Prana Vayu, from which it descends down to the Solar Chakra as a Golden-White energy. Immerse yourself in the invigorating, uplifting pranic energy.
3. Now concentrate on the above at the same time and hold it in your centre of attention. Feel these two opposing energies at the same time. As your meditation deepens, your consciousness penetrates into the deeper layers of pranic and apanic energies, amd on this deeper level their underlying energy is on and the same, undovided, unified.
4. Let this unified power naturally draw your focus upwards onto the Visarga Bindu, the Lunar region: The 6th, Ajna and the Crown. (if It’s more convenient, make the Pineal or the Crown to sole object of your meditation)
5. The unified prana-apanic energy in the lunar region secretes the amrita, the nectar of immortality.

Use this text more as an added feature or principle, than an exact meditation. You could also apply these principles satanic power meditations, such as Lucifers Grail, or King & Queen.

Hope I was of help, take care!

Pls can you explain it in a way even an idiot understands that? xD
firstoff, prana moves up and apana down? And by that I learned something new, which is good.

1. Basically powerup your solar chakra, then shoot it down and visualise it red (and probably hot as well), but I don't understand the last part.. I just have to force energy around me? From the inside out?

One thing confuses me. You tell us to let the energy descend. Which makes sense, I also experimented and noticed that you can easily make the energy descend from 3rd to 2nd for example, or from 6th to 5th. And from 4th to both solar and throat.. (but maybe we are talking about different things, maybe I just "opened" the shushumna for a short time, tbh most of the times I have no clue what I do it just happens and then I just repeat it sporadically)

However, doesn't the book state that Prana goes up and Apana goes down? Are we just using Apana then?

With prana, I believe that the "Manipure" point, generates "prana". As when I "Strain" it, I feel how strong energy rushes out of it. It does go up and down, however, over 90% goes UP. Thus I think this is prana. But Hey, I just knew from this post what this is, recently I thought that I am able to produce adrenaline or something, because it does feel like that. Or Strong energy.

When I do that my Pupils go from normal, to very dialated.
My Bloodpressure and Heart rate go up.
To: SYS 166, DIA 94, BPM 120 (and my device has a limit at 120 Beats per minute so the heart rate is proably even a bit higher than that :eek:)

It is also very hard to do and I am not able to maintain that for very long. not more than a minute, maybe 20 secs with quite some power behind it, as it drops in intensity, relatively quickly. That's why my body reacts the way it does. I even recorded me doing that, in the mirror, My Pupils went from small, to maximum dialated in 7 seconds :eek:
I also recorded multiple times how my blood pressure and bpm changed, and how I did not move at all :eek:
I even considered going to a doctor and showing him this, but then I noticed, "hell no" xD

Because my body reacts like that, along with being exhausted, I thought that I would just waste energy if this really is energy, or something.

Now you never mention, the Prana Generation points.. are they not that important?
tbh this is the first time I read about them so..

With the point at the back of the head, I do feel it. But I can not rush energy out of it like with the Manipure point. But I can maintain the strong feeling for a long time, for 1hour and more.

Is there a way to increase the energy output? >:D

I hope I don't bother you with my questions! o.o

Also thank you for sharing! I will do that meditation today.

You are great brother!

NinRick said:
Urghhh.. earlier today I wanted to comment on this.. and it got deleted xD
I am still a bit frustrated about that, not gonna lie.
But from my desire to learn, I obtain strenght >:D

Pls can you explain it in a way even an idiot understands that? xD
firstoff, prana moves up and apana down? And by that I learned something new, which is good.

1. Basically powerup your solar chakra, then shoot it down and visualise it red (and probably hot as well), but I don't understand the last part.. I just have to force energy around me? From the inside out?

One thing confuses me. You tell us to let the energy descend. Which makes sense, I also experimented and noticed that you can easily make the energy descend from 3rd to 2nd for example, or from 6th to 5th. And from 4th to both solar and throat.. (but maybe we are talking about different things, maybe I just "opened" the shushumna for a short time, tbh most of the times I have no clue what I do it just happens and then I just repeat it sporadically)

However, doesn't the book state that Prana goes up and Apana goes down? Are we just using Apana then?

With prana, I believe that the "Manipure" point, generates "prana". As when I "Strain" it, I feel how strong energy rushes out of it. It does go up and down, however, over 90% goes UP. Thus I think this is prana. But Hey, I just knew from this post what this is, recently I thought that I am able to produce adrenaline or something, because it does feel like that. Or Strong energy.

When I do that my Pupils go from normal, to very dialated.
My Bloodpressure and Heart rate go up.
To: SYS 166, DIA 94, BPM 120 (and my device has a limit at 120 Beats per minute so the heart rate is proably even a bit higher than that :eek:)

It is also very hard to do and I am not able to maintain that for very long. not more than a minute, maybe 20 secs with quite some power behind it, as it drops in intensity, relatively quickly. That's why my body reacts the way it does. I even recorded me doing that, in the mirror, My Pupils went from small, to maximum dialated in 7 seconds :eek:
I also recorded multiple times how my blood pressure and bpm changed, and how I did not move at all :eek:
I even considered going to a doctor and showing him this, but then I noticed, "hell no" xD

Because my body reacts like that, along with being exhausted, I thought that I would just waste energy if this really is energy, or something.

Now you never mention, the Prana Generation points.. are they not that important?
tbh this is the first time I read about them so..

With the point at the back of the head, I do feel it. But I can not rush energy out of it like with the Manipure point. But I can maintain the strong feeling for a long time, for 1hour and more.

Is there a way to increase the energy output? >:D

I hope I don't bother you with my questions! o.o

Also thank you for sharing! I will do that meditation today.

You are great brother!

Hi NinRick,

I will do my best to explain everything:

Prana: When using the term Prana it can have two meaning:
1. The Universal Life Force/ Creative energy.
2. We differentiate 5 main aspect of this Universal Prana (reflecting the 5 elements), which we call Vayus, meaning winds or currents.

All 5 Vayus have different functions and natural direction of flow. One (the most important) Vayu is called Prana Vayu. It rules over reception, energy/information intake and empowerment in general.

The other main Vayu is called Apana, the polar opposite: It rules over elimination, removal of both physical and energetic toxins. It’s natural direction of flow is downwards. It grounds and - in overabundance creates a depression of energy - the opposite of Prana Vayu.
Prana Vayu is Positive while Apana Vayu is negative.
Each Vayu a certain region or regions in the body/soul in which they dominate and certain chakras that rules them.
While Prana Vayu is connected with the Ajna Chakra and Heart Region (dominating the upper half of the body) Apana dominates the region below the navel. - Again, they are opposites.

Red is the dominant color of Apana. That’s why i mentioned visualising Red energy. it helps to tune in, meditate on it and control it.

The general rule of thumb of Yoga is that you have to reconnect and unify opposites, hence the name Yoga, meaning union.

The point of this meditation is to focus on Both Prana and Apana Vayu and merge them back together into their source, which is the Universal Life Force/Prana and using this pure energy to stimulate the Pineal Gland and secrete the amrita or ambrosia, which rejuvenates the Soul.

You can achieve this by first contemplating on the process of how these energies manifest and unfold
An unified energy descends and becomes fragmented, transforming into a multiform state, turning from subtle to gross. You can note the order of the Chakras reflect the same reality: As you descend from the Throat to the Root, Aether, Air, Fire, Water and Earth follow each other - from subtle to gross.
Second, you contemplate this state of separateness and concentrate on reversing the whole process, turning the fragmented multiform energy into to original unified state.

So the process of Creation, manifestation and the propreties of energies (such as upward or downward flowing) is two separate thing. While Fire is typically and Upward flowing energy, in order to manifest Aether has to descend and turn into Air and them into Fire.
That is why the symbol of Shakti or Power is a downward pointing triangle.

As for the Manipura Chakra: It is indeed the powerhouse of the Soul and has to do a lot with generating life-force but on different level and in a different category/order of energies.

The Chakras and the Soul has many different overlapping layers and levels where different orders or categories of energies operate. On the level of planetary energies, Manipura Chakra is the main source of generating life force, since it is ruled by the Sun, which is analogous with Prana Vayu Or we could say: The Sun is the Prana Vayu of the planets.

On the level of Vayus however, Manipura is the seat of Samana Vayu which is a centripetal, inward flowing current with the functions of creating stability and the transformation, unification and integration of energy. This is why one of the most common technique of stimulating Kundalini has to do with directing both Prana and Apana into the Manipura Chakra (reversing their natural direction of flow). In the Manipura, Samana Vayu transforms the two opposites into one.

I hope I was able to help you as this is a very complex and often confusing subject.

I have figured out how to properly break down messages now btw.
You still do it diffently than I tho D:

Meteor said:
Ah, I get it. It's really all because of the asymptotic supergalactic hyperflux conjunction, isn't it? That makes sense.
This is actually very funny
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meteor said:
You won't unlock any achievement even if you get hit by lightning, so you better be careful!
One time a saw video of man, who got struck by lightnening for 3 times in a row!
He got struck, got up like a beast, and got struck again..
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

He didn't get up after the 3rd strike tho... I still hope he just noticed that laying on the ground is safer.. but perhaps he just..
actually poor guy, I bet it wasn't his best day in his life.

Meteor said:
Fortunately I have a very loving family and partner. I really feel blessed when I'm with them.
I couldn't stand bullies at all either. It usually starts because they feel powerless or inferior in some way, and they want to delude themselves that they're strong and powerful by picking on people who are vulnerable in some way. I understand feeling frustrated, but I think giving in to such delusions instead of working to improve one's situation is really weak.

I think it was a bit different in my case though, as I was just punishing them for their wrongdoings. They were the ones who caused my problems in the first place, so it makes sense that they'd suffer for it, right? And the people who tried bullying me at first started bullying others instead after I punched them, so in a sense I was just getting back at them still.
And I always used threats to force them to apologise to their victim, which made the victims feel better too, so didn't it work out for everyone in a sense?
I can't say my intentions were the purest, but I don't think what I did was the worst. Then again, perhaps what I did just made them feel even weaker and worsened their bullying habits...

To be honest, although I'm wondering recently if I should really be feeling proud of being so violent as a kid, I didn't hate what I did. I felt like they deserved it. One time I even saved a girl from sexual harassment in a hidden corner of the playground; I didn't realise it at the time since I was only 10 years old and didn't understand the words the boys were saying to her (and to be honest, I don't know what was wrong with those 10-year-olds in the first place for doing something so fucked up; the boys at that school were so weird), but recently I was thinking back fondly to that time I defeated five boys all on my own, but then I remembered the words they were saying and realised what they were doing, as well as that I blurted out something even more obscene before I attacked them because I misunderstood the meaning of a word.
It makes sense now that the supervision of the playground was greatly improved after that. Bullying pretty much stopped so I had to get used to not using violence. But that's for the best since past a certain age physical violence becomes far more trouble than it's worth anyway. And I'm pretty sure I could not defeat a guy my age on my own anymore at this point, unless he's like a total wimp with no muscle. Which some people are, but it's better not to overestimate myself and stay out of trouble.
After considering your History of viloence, and the fact that you took on 5 guys, I came to the conclusion that I won't risk anything with you. *Pulls out his BlackBook and writes: "Be nice to Meteor - She kicks ass"*
*smiles to Meteor weirdly*

Yeah I don't think what you did was wrong at all. You simply had your own picture of justice and you actually had the guts to fight for it. Also you helped people, which is always a good thing to do!
I also do believe that each and everyone of us has to have own standards when it comes to justice.
We are of Satan after all, and he is the God of the Strong and Just.
So we better live up to it!
As you did when you were a kiddo. Kicking ass satanic style.

Meteor said:
How charitable of you! And here I was just hiding my sweets so others didn't ask for any. I share a lot more these days though, because it's more fun to enjoy something together with someone than alone.
I see, so it is Barbecue Friday next week in your garden then? Cool you've changed for better!

Meteor said:
It's true that I did learn incredibly much amidst my mistakes, and that I found answers to pretty much all the doubts I had about spirituality at first I got to see so much for myself, but that doesn't mean half the stuff I did wasn't incredibly stupid...
I learned that science must follow rules too. For the safety of all involved.
But you're right. Practice is very valuable, and sometimes a mistake can be the fastest way to learn. Just gotta hope the mistake is minor enough to fix.
You can fix all mistakes. I mean as long as your mistake doesn't kill you, you can overcome it.
A mistake is not the end of the world.

Meteor said:
It's good to be careful. Always remember that there's no need to rush in spirituality; it's consistency that pays off the most.
And I cannot afford to give up. As I mentioned in another thread, there is something I absolutely must do. I did waver for a moment since I thought "if I can go this wrong in Satanism, then is this really the right way?" But it only took a single glance at the alternatives to come running straight back to Satan asking Him to keep me safe while I do my best to recover. My astral senses were still blasted far too open with too little of a filter, and it was extremely blatant how predatory everything on the astral other than our Gods is, looking to latch on to someone the moment they show any weakness and trying to take control of their thoughts... Compared to that, our Gods are so gentle and make sure never to frighten me.
Since then I've been very diligent with my RTRs since I know exactly what I want to erase.
*NinRicks Eyes shine like White-Silver Fire, his Halo becomes a bright and big full moon*
"You can only exeed your limits, if you've discovered them."

okay now jokes aside, even for someone as reckless as I am, this actually sounds very scary.
Good you are still here and have overcome those difficult times. I am happy for you :)

Meteor said:
I used to be rather skinny as I sometimes forgot to eat, but ever since I started doing yoga I gained a lot of muscle so now my BMI is actually more than fine. I'm still very slim, but I think I look a lot better now. My ribs used to be somewhat visible a few years ago but that's no longer the case now.
It's interesting that you mention it though, as my appetite skyrocketed after the incident with my serpent. But no matter how much I eat, all it does is raise my energy levels rather than my weight. Aside from one thing, but I wanted to "gain weight" there anyway, although I don't think I should say what it is to a guy.

Anyway, the gist of it is that I eat a lot these days and I'm in great health now, so I suppose your suggestion wasn't wrong.
Not gonna lie, after doing the Ritual Schedules, i always end up hungry as well. So this is perhaps right.
But then again, it takes me around 2hrs to finish a long Schedule day, and maybe I would've gotten hungry anyways..?

This is cool, that you have gained weigh, both men and women shouldn't be too skinny.
I was pretty skinny my whole life as well, but thanks to Satan's knowledge, the power which he bestowed me and my own efforts I am now muscular (also took me only 1 year or less, which is insane). Which is very good for a man. Also being so skinny with my height, just looked very bad lol.

Meteor said:
Aside from one thing, but I wanted to "gain weight" there anyway, although I don't think I should say what it is to a guy.

e850e9676e7139eba54eaa15a56e0809.jpg

Kazuma understands it.
And Kazuma likes it
*thumbs up*

Meteor said:
You're right. It doesn't really matter what other people say about me if they misunderstand or envy me. It's only their delusions, and I'll just shut them out.
All that matters is the people that I love or like, as well as staying true to myself.
Envy is the greatest form of acknowledgement.
Hostility is another form of fear.
Complain is a sign of weakness.

So just stay yourself, and let them tremble in your greatness!
You are cool, I really enjoy associating with you btw xD

Meteor said:
Certainly, my rival. Onwards we go, to the horizon and beyond!
Hail Satan!

Todo.jpg

Meteor & Nin come from the light,
Banish hostile shadows of the night.

Do it no matter, wrong or right,
Enemies come, prepare to fight!

Meteor said:
Who would expect to get struck three times in a row? It must have been a very shocking experience.
Ahhh, this pun really got me smiling. Rest in peace Bro..

Meteor said:
Don't worry, I don't use violence these days if I can help it
Usually, there's more peaceful ways to solve things.
Also, I used to spar with my older brother sometimes while growing up when our parents weren't looking, and at some point I just couldn't win anymore at all, so I know my fighting skills aren't the best. If I tried to punch or kick him he would just grab my arm or leg, and at that point I already lost.
The only thing I'm confident in still is my ability to avoid things. I was always the last person standing during dodgeball in school, which wasn't great because I'm not good at throwing (I would always pass the ball to a teammate so they could throw instead) so it usually ended in a stalemate.
Meh, somehow quite some women in my life punch and kick me, my mom and sister included. Is this considered domestic violence? And If I tryed to stop them, I'd just end up giving them bruises on their arms, so I just take it, and look like that (-.-), good that I am wearing an armour of muscle around me tho. both are also 1.5 heads shorter than me, so it looks quite funny as well. For outsiders of course, not for me.

Alone the fact, that at some point you were able to dominate your OLDER BROTHER is pretty imrpessive. I also have an older cousin, and when we were kids, we were also always fighting. He always beat me up tho, but I went up like champ, and behaved as if it was nothing.
After a while we stopped doing that. I am stronger than him now and I am also over 20kg heavier than him. He's lucky we aren't seeing each other now or I would get *flash backs* of the past, Jump him and yell "PAY BACK TIMEEE!" >:D
He is also part jew, so I would probably feel even good about that.. *Uneducated people reading this and thinking "pff, anti-semist.."-.-*

Meteor said:
You're right. I did it because I believed it was justice.
I guess there's no need to suddenly start doubting myself after more than a decade, lol.
And still, after over a decade, the legends and rumours of One-Punch-Girl, never vanished from the playground.. Will our hero ever return, and fight for justice again?!
Only time will tell...

*Meteor sets foot on the playground and smells the fresh air*
"feels good to be back!" >:D

Meteor said:
I wish I had a garden... I live in a flat at the moment. I do have a nice balcony, but I can't exactly put a barbecue there :p
I'll definitely get a place with a garden when I move. Gardens are nice.
We'll figure something out don't worreeeyyy..

Gardens are nice indeed, I love it to go there and have breakfast in summer. It's also cool to just go there and to clean yourself in the sun, or to take a nap in the sun... Or doing yoga! Good it`s getting warmer again lol

Meteor said:
Sometimes mistakes can take months or even years to fix. But you're right, most of the time it isn't that severe. And even if it is, I'll just do whatever it takes to overcome it.
I used to be scared of making any mistakes at all, but that only held me back. When it comes down to it, I just have to do my best and hope it works out.
Yes, you are right. Just learn from past mistakes and grow wiser with them. And also learn form other's mistakes.. this is what I try to do anyways..

When I was younger I was also afraid to make any mistakes, I wanted everything to workout perfectly..
However, nothing ever went excatly "perfect" - SURPRISE!
And also nothing ever went as I thought things would go, for better or worse.
All this did to me was freezing me in my tracks and often steal my power of initiative.
So nowadays, I've gotten pretty blunt, about many things lol

Funny that my chart doesn't support this behaviour at all, I think I have changed quite a bit then?
But HEY, we already made clear that I suck at astrology! However, HP HC also said that I tend to scheme things to the end, which I did to a point.. but now I try to let things develop more naturally in a sense.

Meteor said:
At first I thought that sounded wrong since people can do amazing things while being unaware of their limits, but then I realised that if one "exceeds a limit" without having discovered it before, then there was no limit in the first place. So technically your statement is true.
Cool that you discover sense in the silly things I say x3

Of course. It's not like there's anywhere else I want to go anyway! I like it here.
WOW! SAME! We have SO MUCH in common! :3

Despite that, everybody who would turn away from Satan.. URGGHH, this makes me SO ANGRY. I really want to punch those people and tell them while doing so "WHO PROTECTS YOU NOW FROM THE CRAZY SATANIST?!"
I find it highly disrespectful, when someone discovers the truth, and just turns away....
Satan and our Gods have been through SO MUCH, only for us.
It would be so much easier for them just to let us go, and see what fate prepares for us. But Satan doesn't do this, as he loves us. We are his creation afterall. But still, they have to feel everything on this planet, and they have been feeling and connecting to it for SOO LONG.

So it makes me really angry, when people "see" our true God, Father of Humans, and Creator.. who extends his loving hand... Waiting for Thousands of years for his people to return... and then people turn away, and jump into despair.. Disgusting. How would you feel if you were in his position?
This makes me really sad and angry over all.

Good you are not one of those people I dislike. This way I couldn't like you then! ;D

Meteor said:
I didn't even do any exercise besides yoga and I still got a healthy amount of muscle in a very short amount of time. I think all the meditation and yoga recommended in this path is just really good for health in general.
It's good that you're less skinny now too! I used to disregard it when people said I was too skinny, but I nowadays I realised that people really do look much better with a bit more weight.
*Imagines Meteor with a HUGE biceps, gets jealous in the process*
Yeah I also did not understand what people were talking about when they told me I was too skinny.. But when you get used to the way you look, you just think that this is the way you are and you accept it as that.
Looking at old photos.. Yeah I know what they were referring to.
But to be fair, since I did calisthenics back then, I had pretty good control over my body, being light makes this way easier!
I could also Jump on Roofs, which were 4m high. Which was fun lol

Meteor said:
I know it's my own fault for bragging, but now I feel unexpectedly self-conscious. Perhaps this is why people usually don't brag about that sort of stuff? I thought it was just pointless social etiquette and disregarded it, but now it makes sense.
At least it was just Kazuma that understood it and no one else, so I guess it's fine? Yeah, I'll just tell myself that.
Why would you feel that way? It's your body, so it's also part of you. It's okay to feel the way you do, as everybody wants to be attractive, for the self but also for others. It's something natural and normal. And if not, then we are both weirdos, at least you're not alone then x3

But I have no clue what we are excatly talking about, you'll have to discuss that with Kazuma directly, I fear!

Meteor said:
I think you are cool and fun to talk to too!
(Heck, the first positive reinforcement after a while.. stay cool, act natural NinRick..)
Thank you! :)

Meteor said:
Satan breaks the dawn after the night and brings us into His light.
In His light and warmth we grow tall, strong and wise.
The weight of our radiant ideals will break and crush the darkness.
The shadows are banished, and Satan prevails.
HAIL SATAN!
<3

HAIL SATAN!

I’m not sure why no one is responding to you here, I hope it is just a case of people taking in what you share silently, as the wealth of knowledge you provide is invaluable.

I hope you stick around and continue to educate brother.

Thank you brother, I am grateful for your
feedback, It means a lot!

I’m looking forward to share some new info, that I believe will be helpful to our community.

VoiceofEnki said:

I’m not sure why no one is responding to you here, I hope it is just a case of people taking in what you share silently, as the wealth of knowledge you provide is invaluable.

I hope you stick around and continue to educate brother.
Maybe they've forgotten to reply to him or maybe it is because the information is so new to them that they're unable to comprehend how it fits into their understanding of meditation. I don't think that the 5 pranas are explained on the website anywhere and any Meditations are given to unite apana and prana ,as Savitar extrapolated from the above text. Although it might be unnecessary and maybe the information on the website is more than enough and your supposed to figure out the rest on your own, through directed intuition from the Gods.

I am still waiting on the numerology thing as I have been testing the knowledge over the last years, to ensure it's validity. More will be upcoming pretty soon. First things in a few days.

I am so relieved and happy to see so much positive input. Keep them coming. Pasts posts have also been of extensive value.

Savitar said:
Thank you brother, I am grateful for your
feedback, It means a lot!

I’m looking forward to share some new info, that I believe will be helpful to our community.

Savitar said:
Hi NinRick,

I will do my best to explain everything:

Prana: When using the term Prana it can have two meaning:
1. The Universal Life Force/ Creative energy.
2. We differentiate 5 main aspect of this Universal Prana (reflecting the 5 elements), which we call Vayus, meaning winds or currents.

All 5 Vayus have different functions and natural direction of flow. One (the most important) Vayu is called Prana Vayu. It rules over reception, energy/information intake and empowerment in general.

The other main Vayu is called Apana, the polar opposite: It rules over elimination, removal of both physical and energetic toxins. It’s natural direction of flow is downwards. It grounds and - in overabundance creates a depression of energy - the opposite of Prana Vayu.
Prana Vayu is Positive while Apana Vayu is negative.
Each Vayu a certain region or regions in the body/soul in which they dominate and certain chakras that rules them.
While Prana Vayu is connected with the Ajna Chakra and Heart Region (dominating the upper half of the body) Apana dominates the region below the navel. - Again, they are opposites.

Red is the dominant color of Apana. That’s why i mentioned visualising Red energy. it helps to tune in, meditate on it and control it.

The general rule of thumb of Yoga is that you have to reconnect and unify opposites, hence the name Yoga, meaning union.

The point of this meditation is to focus on Both Prana and Apana Vayu and merge them back together into their source, which is the Universal Life Force/Prana and using this pure energy to stimulate the Pineal Gland and secrete the amrita or ambrosia, which rejuvenates the Soul.

You can achieve this by first contemplating on the process of how these energies manifest and unfold
An unified energy descends and becomes fragmented, transforming into a multiform state, turning from subtle to gross. You can note the order of the Chakras reflect the same reality: As you descend from the Throat to the Root, Aether, Air, Fire, Water and Earth follow each other - from subtle to gross.
Second, you contemplate this state of separateness and concentrate on reversing the whole process, turning the fragmented multiform energy into to original unified state.

So the process of Creation, manifestation and the propreties of energies (such as upward or downward flowing) is two separate thing. While Fire is typically and Upward flowing energy, in order to manifest Aether has to descend and turn into Air and them into Fire.
That is why the symbol of Shakti or Power is a downward pointing triangle.

As for the Manipura Chakra: It is indeed the powerhouse of the Soul and has to do a lot with generating life-force but on different level and in a different category/order of energies.

The Chakras and the Soul has many different overlapping layers and levels where different orders or categories of energies operate. On the level of planetary energies, Manipura Chakra is the main source of generating life force, since it is ruled by the Sun, which is analogous with Prana Vayu Or we could say: The Sun is the Prana Vayu of the planets.

On the level of Vayus however, Manipura is the seat of Samana Vayu which is a centripetal, inward flowing current with the functions of creating stability and the transformation, unification and integration of energy. This is why one of the most common technique of stimulating Kundalini has to do with directing both Prana and Apana into the Manipura Chakra (reversing their natural direction of flow). In the Manipura, Samana Vayu transforms the two opposites into one.

I hope I was able to help you as this is a very complex and often confusing subject.

Sorry I did not reply, I did not want to appear disrespectful!

First time I read it, it just overwhelmed me, eventho you explained it in an understanding manner and with structure.
I wanted to reply: "I don't understand one thing.." after reading it for quite a while.
Then I wanted to re-read and reply then, when I put more effort into it, so I would understand. However, somehow I forgot about it entirely. You even explained it only for me, Thank you for that!

Reading and seriously trying to understand it, took a long time and also my head is smoking. It is probably easier to explain people how you build a space-ship, lol. :lol:

And I still don't understand it all!

What I understood is:
Prana Vayu, is positive, rules over the upper half of the body, and goes up!
Apana is the opposite. You want to unify them and "feed" it your pineal gland.

Okay now I have a stupid question.. You told us to let the Prana and Apana flow down, so the Prana flows from top the the Solar chakra and the Apana fromt he Solar to the base, both at the same time, then we should let this unified force natrually flow to the lunar regions.

Can't we just let the Apana flow up to the Pineal gland instantly? Wow, for some people this should sound stupid, lol.

This is the most complicated part..
I understood your words, but not the real meaning behind them. When I meditate on my chakras, some of them feel like they are subtle, but when I feel them really strong after a while, some of them feel like they have become physical, like as if they became hard and material. But you probably did not mean this, did you? You were probably talking about certain attributes and not how it feels.

This is why one of the most common technique of stimulating Kundalini has to do with directing both Prana and Apana into the Manipura Chakra (reversing their natural direction of flow)
Okay, I understood this part tho! >:D
Nice, thank you!

Yes you were of help thank you!
It took me way over 1.5 hours (way too long lmao, but it's late already! :lol: ) to read/think about it, and I did not understand everything, but I learned something new, which is great. :D

This shows our different levels of understanding.
Thank you again for your time and effort to explain it to me! :)

But for now I shall return to my realm of understanding and the simple things in spirituality, like cursing the Jews, and cleaning your Soul! :lol:

Wait one more question!
Is energy, within the Soul/Body, charged particles? not electrons but somthing different, with positive and negative charges? Something similar like Plasma, but not with electrons and atoms?
When my Ida/Pingala Channels opened in the brain, I felt the energy rushing from one nadi to the other, where they met, and vice versa.
And it felt like little particles, and I could even feel them indiviually, how they rushed into each other. 2 streams of opposing directions.

However, you take in energy from the crown.. so Energy should be an electro-magnetic wave. Or describes prana both? Particles and waves?

This opens another question.
Lets assume Energy is like Plasma. So simply: A "cloud" of oppositely charged particles.
Then when you meditate on your chakras, the vibration, create/amplify and are of masculine nature (electric), while the breath, controlls, directs and concentrates energy (magnetic). Is this nearly correct?

Because in Physics, you can generate a plasma with electric current if your Electricfield is strong enough, and has a high enough frequency.
To direct, control, manipulate or shape the Plasma, you need a magnetic field. However, Electricity and Magnetism are both and the same, but at the same time they form a duality. Nothing can exist without the other. Thus, Male and Female?

I think of that since Jack once told me it is important to vibrate and breathe correctly.

Jack said:
Also Jack, thanks for that advice! It helped alot!

Savitar said:

Here is what I meant.

This dude built a Tesla coil, with a higher resonance frequency, with a high voltage/electric field and also he ditched the 2nd Coil, which is coupled by the magnetic field.

Watch at 4:58.
This basically creates a Plasma (fire) of pure electricity. Uncontrolled.
If someone gets too close to the fire, they would get electrocuted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNisqZOAaAs&t=607s&ab_channel=styropyro

This video shows, how you can manipulate a plasma, shape and direct it, using magnetic fields.. Watch at 2:20, it looks like a chakra, doesn't it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_qv2-rSLhM&ab_channel=MagneticGames

Just in case you were interested in that kind of stuff as well.

You can do A LOT of crazy things with plasma, which I don't think should be addressed openly.

Ninrick, for now do not worry about trying to understand this in full. This sort of information and understanding is obtained naturally after you advance more.

Please be careful not to overload yourself with advanced subjects that you aren’t ready for. Save these posts and the explanation from Savitar, then when you have meditated more and realized more things about the functionality of the Soul and the structure of our reality, you will be prompted to read this again when you can fully take it in.

Also, it feels to me like you are trying to advance a little too quickly. You overdo it sometimes. Be careful with this. It’s not a race, but rather a journey. All of us have our own journey to reach the Godhead, and all of us go at our own pace.

Take care not to outpace yourself. Slowdown a little and find the right pace for you.

What helps you a lot as well is trance work, to reach inner serenity, and higher states of understanding. To delve in the inner world also gives one clarity of the external world.

When I was a new SS I wouldn’t have understood much of what Savitar explains about, even though I was born with good insight into the occult due to past life attainment. He knows a great deal of things about advanced spirituality, so much so all of us here mostly just listen when he speaks.

I consider myself fairly knowledgeable about the occult and in understanding of the soul, but when Savitar speaks I also just listen.

So take your time in understand this. Just leave it be for now. You will know when you can truly learn on these subjects.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:

Hey thanks for your concern. So you noticed that I tend to rush things?

Don’t worry I won’t do any meditations I am not ready for. I said that I wanted to try this meditation, however I did not do it. I still struggle with my own schedule, and it is just very basic stuff.
I wanted to open my astral senses but I lack time for that.

But the rest is fairly simple. chakra work, void, trance, cleaning, AoP, and yoga. That’s it for empowering my soul. And I also meditate on my 3 main nadis.

So I pretty much only use the beginner section. I need to master the basics first before I move on.

NinRick said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Don’t worry I won’t do any meditations I am not ready for. I said that I wanted to try this meditation, however I did not do it. I still struggle with my own schedule, and it is just very basic stuff.

But the rest is fairly simple. chakra work, void, trance, cleaning, AoP, and yoga. That’s it for empowering my soul. And I also meditate on my 3 main nadis.

So I pretty much only use the beginner section. I need to master the basics first before I move on.

You are doing good, I just told you that as a reminder.

For trance, when was the last time you read and followed along exactly with the JoS page instructions on Trance?

I think it may help you to re read that and then ask your Guardian demon to guide you into a deep trance after refreshing your knowledge again.

Here is the page: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html

Ask your guardian to guide you to a deep trance.

It is difficult to explain how exactly a deep trance feels, or what exactly to do to enter it.

The instructions on the JoS page work well, but entering a deep trance still requires experience, one may think they have done it, because they followed the instructions, when in fact they haven’t experienced a full deep trance before.

During a true deep trance you won’t even feel your body at all anymore. Your mind feels expanded, as if in a huge open space.

Your sense of time distorts, when you get out of trance 10 or more minutes could have gone by in what felt like just a second at most.

After you exit deep trance, focus on the mental tranquility for as long as comfortable. Let the process finish naturally.

VoiceofEnki said:
NinRick said:
VoiceofEnki said:

You are doing good, I just told you that as a reminder.

For trance, when was the last time you read and followed along exactly with the JoS page instructions on Trance?

I think it may help you to re read that and then ask your Guardian demon to guide you into a deep trance after refreshing your knowledge again.

Here is the page: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html

Ask your guardian to guide you to a deep trance.

It is difficult to explain how exactly a deep trance feels, or what exactly to do to enter it.

The instructions on the JoS page work well, but entering a deep trance still requires experience, one may think they have done it, because they followed the instructions, when in fact they haven’t experienced a full deep trance before.

During a true deep trance you won’t even feel your body at all anymore. Your mind feels expanded, as if in a huge open space.

Your sense of time distorts, when you get out of trance 10 or more minutes could have gone by in what felt like just a second at most.

After you exit deep trance, focus on the mental tranquility for as long as comfortable. Let the process finish naturally.

Damn, are you watching me? You hit a nerve here.
Tbh, I am not even trying to enter a deep trance.
The only time when I followed the instructions on how to enter a deep trance, was when I was fairly new.

Nowadays, I just enter a light trance, if at all. Thanks for the reminder I will give it my best now, and try to enter a deep trance.

Actually, just a couple of days ago, I read how to enter a deep trance again. I re-read it with serious intent to understand everything. And yes, I see the benefits of being able to enter one and doing your meditations. Eventho I never experienced it myself.

Thanks for the tips! I appreciate it!
I will do that starting in 1h.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Meteor said:
VoiceofEnki said:

I've noticed the opposite as well sometimes. It doesn't tend to happen on purpose (although maybe I should try it sometime?), but sometimes when I'm lying down, especially when I'm a bit tired physically but not mentally, I suddenly enter a trance and start doing heavily focused energy work with a strong visualisation relating to specific issues on a whim. My perception of time during it varies a lot, but one time it felt like I was doing that for 45 minutes, after which I finished what I was doing and came out of the trance, but then I looked at the time and only about 15 minutes had passed in real time. It was a really bizarre experience.

This is true, the opposite can happen, the time you experience in trance can dilate and stretch out so to speak. Due to your mind working much faster as it reaches deeper in trance, you can experience much more time than what actually passes.

Usually what seems to happen from my experience is during the trance time feels slowed down as the mind speeds up, you detach from material reality and from all ordinary senses. Then when you exit trance the experience “compresses” down to fit your normal mental perception of time.

Depending on how conscious you were during the trance, this can either give you the sensation that more time has passed than actually did, or the opposite as the entire trance experience is compressed down into a single small memory due to a sort of amnesia about the experience.

I do think it is a sigh of mastery if you can remember trance experiences at will after you come out from them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back