Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Movies, games, series

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Im very sorry i was horible to u earlier on. I snapped but i hope you can understand. I am well known here where i live for being a hot head. I am very very sorry

This is me
"Hot heads are most likely to become explosive in arguments, especially if it is for something they truly believe in. Because hot-headed people have strong personalities, are sensitive, and impulsive, they tend to lash out a lot; and thus, get themselves into heated arguments. Whether it's a controversial matter such as religion, and politics ..."
It's fine, nothing bad happened. :D

DarkAries said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I played it and didn't notice any jewish stuff except some race mixing. The dragons you kill become energy that gives you points to unlock the powers of your voice. This is the alphabet of the dragons, I don't know what to think about it.
c5e2a8b9fdb047c724f77a2fc293da42.jpg

Yes its a awesum game,it inspires me to learn the runes on Jos,but i want to train my voice like the Dragon born or the Dov haha anyway if you look at the story line it looks like someone made a copy of Jos and then just changed few things and made a game of it

Skyrim mostly a massive Dungeons and Dragons copy, mixed with race mixing, liberal shit, dragon(serpent) slaying just because some people afraid of them, and the ass daedras, whis allways need sacriface, blood, or gore. Even the DnD pretty jewish for me, shows the Demons as terrible monsters.

There are the all words in dragon langue, i cant find any word from RTR.
https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dragon_Shouts

Skyrim not a bad game, its worth for a try, bad have some very jewish reference.

Hi here you go
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GSOW0FkJQnPy/
At the 2:20 mark you will find some of the same RTR words of power.
This video was just for fun

DarkAries said:
Yes its a awesum game,it inspires me to learn the runes on Jos,but i want to train my voice like the Dragon born or the Dov haha anyway if you look at the story line it looks like someone made a copy of Jos and then just changed few things and made a game of it

Skyrim mostly a massive Dungeons and Dragons copy, mixed with race mixing, liberal shit, dragon(serpent) slaying just because some people afraid of them, and the ass daedras, whis allways need sacriface, blood, or gore. Even the DnD pretty jewish for me, shows the Demons as terrible monsters.

Skyrim not a bad game, its worth for a try, bad have some very jewish reference.

Hi here you go
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GSOW0FkJQnPy/
At the 2:20 mark you will find some of the same RTR words of power.
This video was just for fun

You got the point :)

DarkAries said:

I disagree. Skyrim is based on Norse Mythology and has Viking and Pagan themes. You can join the all-white blond-haired blue-eyed Stormcloaks and fight against the globalist Imperials and liberate Skyrim from non-whites. It's as White Nationalist as you can get, for a mainstream game.

Damon said:
DarkAries said:

I disagree. Skyrim is based on Norse Mythology and has Viking and Pagan themes. You can join the all-white blond-haired blue-eyed Stormcloaks and fight against the globalist Imperials and liberate Skyrim from non-whites. It's as White Nationalist as you can get, for a mainstream game.

Thats true

Damon said:
DarkAries said:

Thats true

Bethesda is a very jewish game company. Why should the enemy made a paganish game? The whole Elder scrolls series isn't good, like you have to slay Mehrunes Dagon (Oblivion), kill someone who try to became a god (Morrowind), or destroy the kundalini (Skyrim). I know, you can be nacionalist in the civil war, meditate in words, freely kill greys and reptilians. It has a viking-like atmosphera, but in the core its an Elder scrolls game, with very evil daedras, who ask you to kill innocents, your friends, eat humans, torture others and so on.
Also I don't like the werewolf theme either. It allways remind me to bestiality.

Damon said:
DarkAries said:

Yeah but very badly written.

DarkAries said:
Damon said:

Thats true

Bethesda is a very jewish game company. Why should the enemy made a paganish game? The whole Elder scrolls series isn't good, like you have to slay Mehrunes Dagon (Oblivion), kill someone who try to became a god (Morrowind), or destroy the kundalini (Skyrim). I know, you can be nacionalist in the civil war, meditate in words, freely kill greys and reptilians. It has a viking-like atmosphera, but in the core its an Elder scrolls game, with very evil daedras, who ask you to kill innocents, your friends, eat humans, torture others and so on.
Also I don't like the werewolf theme either. It allways remind me to bestiality.

Point is i enjoy the fucking game
I know its not perfect but you tell me what is !?

DarkAries said:
Thats true

Point is i enjoy the fucking game
I know its not perfect but you tell me what is !?
And it has music from a pervert jew.

DarkAries said:
Damon said:

Thats true

You are being too perfectionistic. A mainstream game company won't ever release a game that is 100% Pagan or Satanic. But there're enough Pagan and pro-white elements there to make this game good if you focus on the good points. You can be a nationalist, practice magick and alchemy, be a hero, worship Pagan gods, have a home, family, live a traditional life, hunt, craft items and many more. It's as Pagan/Satanic as a mainstream game can be.

I saw the second movie of both Frozen and Maleficent. They're decent and good movies.
Of course they portray Fairy Europe inhabited also by black people but there is no race mixing, at least none that I saw.
Elsa and Malefica are Satanic characters, in the sense that they're magic users supposed to be evil but are actually good. Malefica even has horns.

Magic being shown in a good light is something new at Hollywood, even Disney portrayed it as evil.
In 1997 a Disney like movie called Anastasia was produced by Jews, it is set during the Russian Revolution but instead of having the Bolsheviks as villains, as it should be, the reptilian shapeshifters gave the role of the villain to the Gentile magic user Rasputin.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I saw the second movie of both Frozen and Maleficent. They're decent and good movies.
Of course they portray Fairy Europe inhabited also by black people but there is no race mixing, at least none that I saw.
Elsa and Malefica are Satanic characters, in the sense that they're magic users supposed to be evil but are actually good. Malefica even has horns.

Magic being shown in a good light is something new at Hollywood, even Disney portrayed it as evil.
In 1997 a Disney like movie called Anastasia was produced by Jews, it is set during the Russian Revolution but instead of having the Bolsheviks as villains, as it should be, the reptilian shapeshifters gave the role of the villain to the Gentile magic user Rasputin.

I love Maleficent aswel and Frozen they are good movies.. I like Avatar the last air bender and Avatar the blue Alien,but there is race mixing. American Gods series.. and the first Prometeus.

American Gods series.. and the first Prometeus.
Just beware American Gods was writen by the same kike who wrote Lucifer and Sandman, to portray our Gods as thoughtforms who need worship. Prometheus, which depicts the Annunaki as grey-like genderless hateful beings, was supposed to be an allegory to alien Jesus:

https://www.youtube.com./watch?v=Up6p_dV7eEI

Egon said:
Just beware American Gods was writen by the same kike who wrote Lucifer and Sandman, to portray our Gods as thoughtforms who need worship. Prometheus, which depicts the Annunaki as grey-like genderless hateful beings, was supposed to be an allegory to alien Jesus:

Thanx yes it is my believe they have their hand in all movies,series and such things.
When there is some truth in it i say its a good movie or sort of somthing in that direction haha

Egon said:

Thanx yes it is my believe they have their hand in all movies,series and such things.
When there is some truth in it i say its a good movie or sort of somthing in that direction haha
Im going to take that video down i made
Its a insult to Satan.
Of American gods
Thank you

Greedfall is an RPG set in a fictitious version of Colonial Europe.
It has its flaws, among them is diversity. Blacks are everywhere. They're not trying to hide that they're rewriting White history with Blacks in it.
At the same time it does something revolutionary. It takes place in a colony on an island inhabited by natives which are Whiter than the colonists and are explicitly Pagan.
The Cult of the Enlightenment is the Christianity of this world and many of its members are trying to convert the natives, often through torture. You can choose to side with the Pagans and fight against the enemy.
It has some very good moments but also flaws that may ruin your experience.

I am also a gamer, i love Skyrim but i have not played it for a while now. I doent know if some of you know but the powers of the Dragon Born breath are the same as what we are saying in the rtr's but i doent know if it is of the enemy so maby if somone can tell me if its save to play and not helping the enemy if i play it.Im scared i get cursed in some why without me knowing while i play the game?

Somebody is going to say literally every form of media is jewish, so let's just destroy every game console and burn the headquarters of literally any and every company that produces any sort of visual, interactive, or auditory media whatsoever, right? In fact, somebody already did but not with that intensity.

You're not going to curse yourself while learning how to understand Dovahzul, that's just asinine. If anything, the only jews in the game are the goddamn Thalmor. Damn Altmer...pompous pieces of shit. They're the universally hated enemy throughout the gamer world. As for the Civil War questline, I always join the Stormcloaks. Why?

Because Skyrim is for the Nords.

Hello. I'm suddenly popping into this topic as I remembered a movie... It is not an SS movie, but I remembered it suddenly, as people have been saying this CoVid vaccine can cause infertility...
The movie is called "Children of Men" and the script is about a futuristic dystopian world where women can no longer become pregnant... That is, until the protagonist is assigned the job to protect the last woman that has become pregnant (from what I remember).

I was wondering if anyone else has watched this movie and if you've noticed any jewish signs in there (physically or numerology-wise), other than the main concept of it.

Ironically, I just saw the trailer and taking a look through the comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VT2apoX90o
Many people are mentioning the CoVid vaccine... And I read this comment: "When you realize that the answer to why women can’t have babies is the global vaccination program that happens before the story takes place. Predictive programming. The year the story is set in the original novel is 2021."...... I couldn't believe it, I had to search it on the Internet.

It's true, this story takes place in 2021: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Children_of_Men

Yagami Light said:
Hello. I'm suddenly popping into this topic as I remembered a movie... It is not an SS movie, but I remembered it suddenly, as people have been saying this CoVid vaccine can cause infertility...
The movie is called "Children of Men" and the script is about a futuristic dystopian world where women can no longer become pregnant... That is, until the protagonist is assigned the job to protect the last woman that has become pregnant (from what I remember).

I was wondering if anyone else has watched this movie and if you've noticed any jewish signs in there (physically or numerology-wise), other than the main concept of it.

Ironically, I just saw the trailer and taking a look through the comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VT2apoX90o
Many people are mentioning the CoVid vaccine... And I read this comment: "When you realize that the answer to why women can’t have babies is the global vaccination program that happens before the story takes place. Predictive programming. The year the story is set in the original novel is 2021."...... I couldn't believe it, I had to search it on the Internet.

It's true, this story takes place in 2021: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Children_of_Men
I remember wanting to watch it but I checked and the only woman who remained pregnant was a negroe, who mixed with a white, so I didn't watch it.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Somebody is going to say literally every form of media is jewish, so let's just destroy every game console and burn the headquarters of literally any and every company that produces any sort of visual, interactive, or auditory media whatsoever, right? In fact, somebody already did but not with that intensity.

You're not going to curse yourself while learning how to understand Dovahzul, that's just asinine. If anything, the only jews in the game are the goddamn Thalmor. Damn Altmer...pompous pieces of shit. They're the universally hated enemy throughout the gamer world. As for the Civil War questline, I always join the Stormcloaks. Why?

Because Skyrim is for the Nords.
Jewish influence here and there, but so what. Imo bigger concern is the time spent on such activity when for example studying and doing yoga is much more beneficial for development. That being said I still play some games and there is nothing inherently bad with them, it's simply a matter of disclipine related to time.

Skyrim is fun btw. Have not played it for quite some time, and I don't think I will for another long while. Because never say never or something. :D

I highly recommend Stellaris (and, yes, all its addon content. do it when it's on sale trust me. don't explode your wallet :lol: ).
While it does not have any specific "stories" in and of itself, the game and the technologies one can research and utilize (which includes psychic folk, or as the game calls it, "psionics") are surprisingly on point often enough.

Tyliron said:
I highly recommend Stellaris (and, yes, all its addon content. do it when it's on sale trust me. don't explode your wallet :lol: ).
While it does not have any specific "stories" in and of itself, the game and the technologies one can research and utilize (which includes psychic folk, or as the game calls it, "psionics") are surprisingly on point often enough.

Ahh yes, Hearts of Iron IV but in Space.

Hail to the Sutharian Federation! (Authoritarian & Fanatic Spiritualist)

Some satanic NatSoc music I found “Gestapo 666”

If you like metal give this a try.

I’ve listened to this album so far. I’m not a huge fan of the vocals but their tone and evil sound is pretty good. I really think it is Demon inspired because I have what can only be described as a hot fire in my solar plexus while listening.

https://youtu.be/fvj18MozUoI

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Some satanic NatSoc music I found “Gestapo 666”

If you like metal give this a try.

I’ve listened to this album so far. I’m not a huge fan of the vocals but their tone and evil sound is pretty good. I really think it is Demon inspired because I have what can only be described as a hot fire in my solar plexus while listening.

https://youtu.be/fvj18MozUoI

Cool, thank you!

This Indian movie and song title though, "Hero Hitler in Love" :D

https://youtu.be/rN7H1-v14vc?t=6575

Egon said:
This Indian movie and song title though, "Hero Hitler in Love" :D

https://youtu.be/rN7H1-v14vc?t=6575

Yo that's awesome. You wouldn't happen to know where I can find the same movie but with English subtitles? It looks a fun little movie. I saw around 5 minute mark and the Hero in the movie seems to want to liberate his people from the opprossers. He defeats someone with a gun and I think he tells the rest of the village to go after the baddies as Hero Hitler opens up to a musical note. Gotta love Bollywood ha ha. Or at least the aware Indians.

This actor who plays Hero Hitler seems to obviously emulate the True Hitler as seen by these actions in the beginning of the movie.

hailourtruegod said:
"Hero Hitler in Love" https://youtu.be/rN7H1-v14vc?t=6575
Yo that's awesome. You wouldn't happen to know where I can find the same movie but with English subtitles?
Unfortunately I've never found English subs for this one, also the higher resolution version seems to be gone.

I'm also up to check:
Adi Shankaracharya, the first ever movie in Sanskrit.

Bose, The Forgotten Hero (can still be found in yt). I've only seen the Hitler scene and it was pretty meh portrayal of him, also in the film Bose married a Blonde Austrian woman.
Subs for both can be found at www.opensubtitles.org

wpid-bose1_10x7.jpg

Egon said:
hailourtruegod said:
"Hero Hitler in Love" https://youtu.be/rN7H1-v14vc?t=6575
Yo that's awesome. You wouldn't happen to know where I can find the same movie but with English subtitles?
Unfortunately I've never found English subs for this one, also the higher resolution version seems to be gone.

I'm also up to check:
Adi Shankaracharya, the first ever movie in Sanskrit.

Bose, The Forgotten Hero (can still be found in yt). I've only seen the Hitler scene and it was pretty meh portrayal of him, also in the film Bose married a Blonde Austrian woman.
Subs for both can be found at www.opensubtitles.org

wpid-bose1_10x7.jpg

Ill still check out Bose since it's better than watching jewllywood movies when I have the time and want to watch a movie. That being said, its still an awesome selection to choose from though

Thanks bro.

Ninja 666 said:
Hvítr Ormr said:
Ninja 666 said:
That page didn't open for me for some reason. The entire webpage seemed down. I found this alternative for those who encounter the same problem.

https://archive.is/Kvl6S#selection-8327.38-8327.54

You're right it doesn't work now. Weird, it did the day I posted it, maybe the enemy took it down or something. It's a good interview, thank you for posting the archive link to it.

No problem. Thanks for posting it. I only read about the Japanese guy when he tweeted the stuff about the Holocaust. Yeah definitely a good interview. It was refreshing to see another angle on the issue, and his info on this in regards to Japan.

Wow, I didn't expect to see my interview with Yaginuma-sensei posted here. Feels good man. The email address I had for him stopped working awhile ago. I hope he is doing well. Shit, if you guys were reading the site I could have used some backup during the streaming events I hosted. I'd intentionally pick something that exposes xianty and carefully explain the logic to the 50-100 people in chat, only to get drowned out by a sea of jew+stick apologists. Thanks for nothing guys. :lol:

Since admitted that outs the name I use in anime circles there's no need to pretend that I wasn't completely taken in by Japan's real life Minmay attack when I was 3 and learned to speak Japanese by watching too much anime, so I'll drop a few things on you guys now. (If you don't understand that allusion, watch Macross immediately, you philistine. Real Macross, not that jewed Robotech shit.)

Obviously I'd recommend anything I've translated and released. It's a lot of work for no money, which is why I don't do it very often. I am going to start uncucking Muv-Luv Altered Fable if some help in the works comes through on the technical side of it, so that might be something to look forward to.

re: Jojo It's an open secret that in Japan that Jojo is a combination of softcore gay porn and gay propaganda with some redeeming qualities for normal (the Japanese loan word for heterosexual) people. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. It's not all gay stuff of course, but there is way more than you might notice at first once you know it was put there intentionally. The art style is oozes over-the-top homosexuality, but you'd just think it was different if you didn't happen to know that. Don't feel bad if you didn't see it immediately, I'm in the anime bubble and I still had to have it explained to me. I would say that Masuzu from Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuruba Sugiru (Oreshura) is the only good thing to come out of it, but her obsession with Jojo outs her as a fujoshi, thus greatly reducing her sex appeal. The way she can quote Jojo with citations and have it actually work in a given situation is hilarious nonetheless.

I have no words to describe my shock that no one has yet mentioned the Hellcats Corp. from episode 14 (words) of Cream Lemon. Like, seriously wtf guys?!?!?
1499339944874.png

It's legitimately good. Go watch it. This is one of those 80s OVAs that manage to have more character development than a lot of 12 episode series today.

For low-hanging fruit #2, no mention of High School DxD?!?! Granted, some things are inaccurate and illogical to the point of requiring major suspension of disbelief (like fallen angels and demons being two separate warring factions) but it also has just enough truth in it to serve as an excellent entry point to wear down xian brainwashing. Not to mention best girl Rias being a descendant of Gremory, best girl Akeno being Baraqiel's daughter and best girl Xenovia coming to a very fast understanding that she had been on the wrong side, even if she doesn't fully comprehend all of the reasons why immediately. You'd have to gay and/or a pedo to dislike DxD. Even chicks like it.

I saw Persona 4 mentioned, but that is a small part of a much larger picture. All of the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona games are subtle red pills on the jews. They were intentionally designed that way, with just enough plausible deniability to tell any whining jew to blow it out his ass. Even today about half of ATLUS Japan is jwoke. Everything in the SMT universe is not exactly subtle about its message that demons are your friends and the (((enemy))) being your enemy. I don't have any information about the western subsidiaries, but I doubt they're on the same page or have any idea how much subtext there is the games. It's by the Left Hand Path for the Left Hand Path.

The Monster Girl Quest games also have a good message. It's not the least bit subtle in the way it tells the truth about the enemy. It's easy enough to find with an English patch on f95zone and other similar sites. If you enjoy it consider buying it on dlsite.com. The money actually goes to the author and not some jew conglomerate.

While Japanese otaku culture may be the last stand against jewish subversion of entertainment, most western licensing companies are run by the enemy and/or openly promote degenerate filth with their profits. nyaa dot si and anime-sharing dot com to start starving the beast. Yaginuma-sensei confirmed that buying from western jews does not send any money back to the people that actually worked on the original anime/manga/game/light novel so don't do it.

That's probably enough for one post. I could give you 20 text walls like this and still barely scratch the surface.

Hey congrats on giving us more insight about Japan and how aware they are than majewson ever did. :)

It really is all interesting stuff tbh. Feel free to share more whenever you want lol.

P.S. you ask where were we back then but where you this whole time every time we had convos on how aware is Japan about the enemy how much they know about real spirituality. Which now seems is more than I previously thought. I'm just half kidding about the first part btw lol

hailourtruegod said:
P.S. you ask where were we back then but where you this whole time every time we had convos on how aware is Japan
That is true, that interview was mentioned already a few times before in this forum, glad you made it here anyway.

Now on the other topics.
Jojo's gayness is the least of its problems, it's even better that Jojo characters prove that having some "gay" features while having heroic values and manliness aren't mutualy exclusive. Much better than the anti-MASCULINITY whatsoever (gay or hetero) propaganda in the West. This series would be called "full of toxic masculinity" if the SJW retards started to notice Jojo's was a thing. The main problem of Jojo's is the author's unfortunate fetishism for christardanity and ignorance about its poison. Me and other SS have talked briefly about it in this forum. Which is very disappointing. I don't think it's worth discussing it any further.

On High School DxD, some members here like it and recommended it but I dropped the series after the first season for the reason of the annoying trope of the dense protagonist that is unable to advance the romance part, and the author just writes as if he had amnesia. The fantastic part about the Demons isn't even the worse.

Huh, I had no idea you were involved with us, how about that? Yeah, that interview with you did Yaginuma-san was real good, thanks for doing it. I just think it's a damn shame what happened to his career, thanks to the so-called (((anime news network))). He's still posting on twitter but on a different account since his original got banned.

The first season of Macross has been on my watch list since I finished LOGH, since it's the same director and all. Man, but what a great series that was. I've heard there was some NS stuff in Cream Lemon too but haven't watched it, is it seriously legit? I do like me some 80's OVAs.

With regards to Shin Megami Tensei, I always avoided that series cos I thought it looked really judeo-xian, are you saying it isn't? Having said that though, I did enjoy Persona 4 when I played it a while back.

Kalas said:
Ninja 666 said:
Hvítr Ormr said:
You're right it doesn't work now. Weird, it did the day I posted it, maybe the enemy took it down or something. It's a good interview, thank you for posting the archive link to it.

No problem. Thanks for posting it. I only read about the Japanese guy when he tweeted the stuff about the Holocaust. Yeah definitely a good interview. It was refreshing to see another angle on the issue, and his info on this in regards to Japan.

Wow, I didn't expect to see my interview with Yaginuma-sensei posted here. Feels good man. The email address I had for him stopped working awhile ago. I hope he is doing well. Shit, if you guys were reading the site I could have used some backup during the streaming events I hosted. I'd intentionally pick something that exposes xianty and carefully explain the logic to the 50-100 people in chat, only to get drowned out by a sea of jew+stick apologists. Thanks for nothing guys. :lol:

Since admitted that outs the name I use in anime circles there's no need to pretend that I wasn't completely taken in by Japan's real life Minmay attack when I was 3 and learned to speak Japanese by watching too much anime, so I'll drop a few things on you guys now. (If you don't understand that allusion, watch Macross immediately, you philistine. Real Macross, not that jewed Robotech shit.)

Obviously I'd recommend anything I've translated and released. It's a lot of work for no money, which is why I don't do it very often. I am going to start uncucking Muv-Luv Altered Fable if some help in the works comes through on the technical side of it, so that might be something to look forward to.

re: Jojo It's an open secret that in Japan that Jojo is a combination of softcore gay porn and gay propaganda with some redeeming qualities for normal (the Japanese loan word for heterosexual) people. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. It's not all gay stuff of course, but there is way more than you might notice at first once you know it was put there intentionally. The art style is oozes over-the-top homosexuality, but you'd just think it was different if you didn't happen to know that. Don't feel bad if you didn't see it immediately, I'm in the anime bubble and I still had to have it explained to me. I would say that Masuzu from Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuruba Sugiru (Oreshura) is the only good thing to come out of it, but her obsession with Jojo outs her as a fujoshi, thus greatly reducing her sex appeal. The way she can quote Jojo with citations and have it actually work in a given situation is hilarious nonetheless.

I have no words to describe my shock that no one has yet mentioned the Hellcats Corp. from episode 14 (words) of Cream Lemon. Like, seriously wtf guys?!?!?
1499339944874.png

It's legitimately good. Go watch it. This is one of those 80s OVAs that manage to have more character development than a lot of 12 episode series today.

For low-hanging fruit #2, no mention of High School DxD?!?! Granted, some things are inaccurate and illogical to the point of requiring major suspension of disbelief (like fallen angels and demons being two separate warring factions) but it also has just enough truth in it to serve as an excellent entry point to wear down xian brainwashing. Not to mention best girl Rias being a descendant of Gremory, best girl Akeno being Baraqiel's daughter and best girl Xenovia coming to a very fast understanding that she had been on the wrong side, even if she doesn't fully comprehend all of the reasons why immediately. You'd have to gay and/or a pedo to dislike DxD. Even chicks like it.

I saw Persona 4 mentioned, but that is a small part of a much larger picture. All of the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona games are subtle red pills on the jews. They were intentionally designed that way, with just enough plausible deniability to tell any whining jew to blow it out his ass. Even today about half of ATLUS Japan is jwoke. Everything in the SMT universe is not exactly subtle about its message that demons are your friends and the (((enemy))) being your enemy. I don't have any information about the western subsidiaries, but I doubt they're on the same page or have any idea how much subtext there is the games. It's by the Left Hand Path for the Left Hand Path.

The Monster Girl Quest games also have a good message. It's not the least bit subtle in the way it tells the truth about the enemy. It's easy enough to find with an English patch on f95zone and other similar sites. If you enjoy it consider buying it on dlsite.com. The money actually goes to the author and not some jew conglomerate.

While Japanese otaku culture may be the last stand against jewish subversion of entertainment, most western licensing companies are run by the enemy and/or openly promote degenerate filth with their profits. nyaa dot si and anime-sharing dot com to start starving the beast. Yaginuma-sensei confirmed that buying from western jews does not send any money back to the people that actually worked on the original anime/manga/game/light novel so don't do it.

That's probably enough for one post. I could give you 20 text walls like this and still barely scratch the surface.

You sir have lit a fire in me that was trying to light itself back up again. Where the hell were you this whole time? hahaha.

Kalas said:

HOLD UP

I have mixed feelings of yes and oh hell no about this being mentioned here. I'll head myself out now and pretend that this hentai novela wasn't said here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back