Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Spiritual Warfare Schedule 19th Feb to 1st of March - And An Address

Wonderful prayer HP HC!

„... fight, fight, fight, fight...“

Never stop fighting, if you fall down get up again and continue the FIGHT! Advance, work, and do actual spiritual warfare. Fight seriously, in all aspects.

Who else, if it is not US?

FIGHT!

May Flower said:
I probably should have asked this months ago, but my free time tends to be at night. At ~ 11pm-4am. Would I consider this to be the day of? That is how I have been going about it in the past. Or should I consider it the day following? I've always considered it to be the same day until the sun rises for the next day.
ChronosXP for the real astrological time, real time: http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

You only need to input your cordinates and then you will get accurate time when the day begins, and so on.

Hello
Was wanting to ask the v/w -AH-v/w was it be repeated 9 times total? V/w
Is pronounced as wow ? I know this was previous schedules ago but was wondering did I do it correctly? I hope I did it correctly.

And do you say v/w ah v/w in the beginning or the end of the ritual or both?

Hail Satan! My beautiful Lord.

Wait hold on, you said 0 and 1, do you mean the hours number? I want the be sure.

30c.jpg

In case anyone misses the bold and underlined letters on the 72 Names RTR, here is the archived page:

http://web.archive.org/web/20170827121948id_/http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/72.htm

Somehow text formatting got removed when it was uploaded to satanslibrary.org, but I still find those pronunciation hints to be very helpful.

I just finished today's schedule and will do my absolute best to stick with this schedule!

Hail Satan Forever!!

Thank you. This was very empowering and inspires me to try harder.

Hail Satan!
Hail Eligos!

Real history for 200
Q: What single factor has collapsed more civilizations than any other combination of causes?
A: What is a jew
+$200

Happy for the new schedule :)

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Sieg Heil!

file-20190920-50931-1t8w1by.jpg

They wanted no rest, no peace, no understanding. Only war!

WELL NOW THEY GOT THEIR WAR!!

The greatest possession you have in this world, is that of your own people. For this people, we shall fight, we shall die if necessary! But we will never surrender!!

Together We shall fight for that of our posterity, our people and our Lands. TOO ALL THESE!!

HAIL!!

Hail to the Aryan God! OUR GOD!!!!

-Adolf Hitler

Thank you for this HP! I am eager to participate.

For the 72 ritual, are we still doing that add-on that HPS Maxine posted about? Is that mandatory or optional?

HP Hooded Cobra, Satanic Brotherhood,
Greetings.

Finally another war agenda !!! How wonderful, believe me, I love it when we have these agendas, because I never liked sitting around while our brave Gods and our Father Satan are fighting for the liberation of our planet Earth and the Gentile human race.
I always asked for a way to actively participate in the spiritual warfare to our Father Satan and then He presented me with these agendas !!!
For me it's like this: all or nothing !!! Either I am with Father Satan at all times and situations or it is none !!!
Let's go to Victoria, because I would rather die than lose to these disgusting Jews and their trash god !!!
GO SATANIC WARRIORS !!!!
Let's honor our ancestors who sacrificed themselves to be here!
Let's honor Hitler's memory and legacy !!!

NinRick said:
Wonderful prayer HP HC!

Never stop fighting, if you fall down get up again and continue the FIGHT! Advance, work, and do actual spiritual warfare. Fight seriously, in all aspects.

FIGHT!
Couple more months for me :D

Ok. I have a question about the final RTR. Do i like vibrate vaht once vibrate the next word in the sequence and once you vibrated all words once you go again. Till you vibrated all words underneath the letter 9 times. Then you block it. Just wanna make sure im doing it right. If i just say the words will the ritual work?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If I remember right it was ok to double or tripple ... etc the reps for the hebrew as long the affirmation amount stays the same. Right? (except Tetra RTR) Wanted to reinsure/ask so people can do more damage.

like 42 RTR instead of 6 times the hebrew

RAISE YOUR ENERGIES AND VIBRATE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW 6/12/18/24/... TIMES:

AHT-OHYUH • AHTZUHV • OHK • AHSH • KOHZ • EHP •

UHL • AYG • OHYUH • AH • AHN • UUT • VOHK •

EHKH • GAHT • EE-TZAHR • AHT • AHV • AYHSH •

UKH-EEYUH • UH-DEEG • AHN • SH-AH-EE-TAHN • AH •

EER • OHK • UHTZAHT • OHYUH • UHG • UHB • AHH

Il 21 sará la giornata piú intensa dato che alle 18:00 gli ebrei di tutto il mondo faranno i loro rituali in maniera sincronizata, Quanti RTR dovrei fare considerato che avró quasi tutta la giornata libera? Io pensavo di fare quelli del programma e poi continuare con l RTR finale + Uccisione del Tetragramma. Spero vada bene vorrei una conferma o perché no un consiglio.
HAIL SATANA!

FuckYu_666 said:
Il 21 sará la giornata piú intensa dato che alle 18:00 gli ebrei di tutto il mondo faranno i loro rituali in maniera sincronizata, Quanti RTR dovrei fare considerato che avró quasi tutta la giornata libera? Io pensavo di fare quelli del programma e poi continuare con l RTR finale + Uccisione del Tetragramma. Spero vada bene vorrei una conferma o perché no un consiglio.
HAIL SATANA!
Fai tutti quelli che vuoi e riesci. E ricordati che questo è il forum inglese, se la gente può usare il traduttore per tradurre il tuo messaggio tu pure riesci a tradurre prima di postare.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
In case anyone misses the bold and underlined letters on the 72 Names RTR, here is the archived page:

http://web.archive.org/web/20170827121948id_/http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/72.htm

Somehow text formatting got removed when it was uploaded to satanslibrary.org, but I still find those pronunciation hints to be very helpful.

Brother do let me know in case I need to replace anything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

You should totally replace the link in the OP with something that shows the underlining, like the one shared by soaring eagle.

Guys, do we do each one only once on written days, or do you increase the number?

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Wonderful prayer HP HC!

FIGHT!

What do you mean by that?

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If I remember right it was ok to double or tripple ... etc the reps for the hebrew as long the affirmation amount stays the same. Right? (except Tetra RTR) Wanted to reinsure/ask so people can do more damage.

like 42 RTR instead of 6 times the hebrew

RAISE YOUR ENERGIES AND VIBRATE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW 6/12/18/24/... TIMES:

AHT-OHYUH • AHTZUHV • OHK • AHSH • KOHZ • EHP •

UHL • AYG • OHYUH • AH • AHN • UUT • VOHK •

EHKH • GAHT • EE-TZAHR • AHT • AHV • AYHSH •

UKH-EEYUH • UH-DEEG • AHN • SH-AH-EE-TAHN • AH •

EER • OHK • UHTZAHT • OHYUH • UHG • UHB • AHH

It is correct. However, it has been stated the focus should be on the tetra. So, if you want to blast real hard, do more rounds of the tetra during the day. It will only amplify the effects of ALL the other rituals.

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Wonderful prayer HP HC!

FIGHT!

I was pretty sure I quoted a message in which you said you're done with exams. I have no idea how I did not quote that message. What I mean is that it's a couple more months till I finish school :D

I had the feeling of goosebumps? when I was very angry at the enemy during the warfare.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Aquarius said:

I was pretty sure I quoted a message in which you said you're done with exams. I have no idea how I did not quote that message. What I mean is that it's a couple more months till I finish school :D

Dude I was shocked. I thought that you were not able to fight in a couple of months anymore xDD

Glad to hear this is not the case.

Also good luck on your final exams! :)

Hail Satan Forever!!
Finished day 2 of this schedule.
Did: 3 F-RTRs +Death of tetragrammaton + rest of schedule.
SEIG HEIL
HAIL SATAN
tenor.gif

?only 3,000 views? where are all the Satanist? there was like 150,000 accounts right? im sure a lot are bots and jews and whatnot but man, everything is on the line. i hope they all come through now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

It appears like he's saying some of the pronouncation guide got removed in the rtr linked to on the JOS site. Wouldn't know which letters he's talking about though but it does seem shorter.

Dark Mr Black said:
Ok. I have a question about the final RTR. Do i like vibrate vaht once vibrate the next word in the sequence and once you vibrated all words once you go again. Till you vibrated all words underneath the letter 9 times. Then you block it. Just wanna make sure im doing it right. If i just say the words will the ritual work?
Vaht times 9, and then onto the next, and so on until the end. Saying equals vibration, yes.

Lenore said:
Guys, do we do each one only once on written days, or do you increase the number?
Do as many as you are able.

Taurus said:
?only 3,000 views? where are all the Satanist? there was like 150,000 accounts right? im sure a lot are bots and jews and whatnot but man, everything is on the line. i hope they all come through now.

Not everyone visits the forum topic to do the RTR warfare. I personally for example do these offline with the offline backup.

Don't make the mistake thinking that others are not here because they are. Stay strong.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back