Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What Don forgets to mention

Wayofthegods

I have read some of his jewish spirit cooking spread on the wall. How Maxines 2005 information was from books, and how jews use pehleh and what not.

He forgets to mentions things like, how is SET beneficial to the Jews? Or any other Egyptian or sanskrit word? Such as sanskrit Nish, Nis, or khemas, Khemohs, Tet, Tehkh, Sekh. The jews reverse angel names, and there Is devious stuff at play with reversal, which is why just doing individual letters was discouraged. Or just reversing whatever came our way.

So how does that disprove it all? It doesnt. Now if you remember Mageson himself has said, you have to study. Satan directs you to information, and you have to learn. Don knew this well, as every post he ever put out was plagiarization from several books. He didnt even write most of it, just copy paste usually.

On top of this, the true placements of the AUMs, Gaum, Raum meditation, Satanas, and 666 meditation just to name a few, are not found in any book. Moving on to the runes, magenta rune videos have the icelandic pronunciation of runes, along side the Germanic. Most places have the English version. I would like to see someone post icelandic pronunciation of the runes from the internet. Not too mention Saulo and Waunjo. Higher forms that you will not find anywhere.

In closing, if we were not a threat, and just helping the jews or whatever. Why is this like the 10th server we have been on in 3 years? They seem to be wanting to get rid of us, for not being a threat. Lastly, what he is doing now? Teaming up with team jew Granny, in order to tell us we need to sit on our hands and not do RTRs?

Looks Slothz for the lose to me.

I was also sent some other things which displays this general pathetic state of affairs. I have denied people from posting these here because these are very repulsive. They belong there that's without a question. Speaking with themselves in a place alone with other fake accounts.

While this is undeserving of any attention, if a person suddenly starts lying to you after about two decades of pretending they are in any communication with any powers, this only shows they never were.

This also shows a person of a weak and impressionable character. How he attacked people here for years showed a lot of weakness of character. He also had the same obnoxious behavior in private and against his Co-workers in Satan, all of which over the years avoided him and hated him.

He was busy writing to people for about 20 years about Satan this, Satan that, Satan is outside this context, then at the moment's notice when things didn't go his way, he came with the knife behind anyone's back, even Satan's.

Now Satan is hebraic, RTR is bad, Maxine so evil, Cobra the worst evil of the world etc. The only reason this person ever mattered was because of our corrections and from drinking of Maxine's well of spiritual knowledge. Now they die in the desert telling us all that we suck.

Typically everything one would read from a Rabbi now they can read from them. Like every single thing. Satan is an evil Grey and Reptilian, he wants your soul, etc.

I couldn't be assed to read half the things in the folder I was sent. I've read these in jewish books, jewish online slander, and so on, already. If anyone wants it Faustus has provided this folder.

The natural outcome to a person like this of inferior nature, is for them to be discarded, especially through a time such as this. Or to hang around with a crazy woman, who has deceived the community for no reason.

In regards to Reversal, it's a form of magick to wipe out any energy. The difference and key is in the intention. All Magick is by definition based on intention.

You have to affirm with intention something is destroyed, to guide the intention to that end. This is how the counteractive energy buildup is directed to the goal of death of this case, a letter.

Also, a man who simply goes against his co-workers like this, is if anything, a cheap coward. They are where they belong. Nowhere. I was sent some topics where he attacked other JoS Clergy over the fact that many had a hard life.

If he ever was for real, he would know, that the reason this is the case is because of curses and attacks against Clergy, from the jews. But he never had any.

If all the "Anti-JoS" slander websites of all the years, for obvious reasons, he was never attacked in anyway. The enemy neither saw a threat, nor importance in him. Maxine and I on the other hand, I don't even bother googling and reading some of the lies.

The attacks on HPS Maxine were simply related to jealousy, resentment, and the fact he was always left out by the Gods for this exact behavior. He never had any actual spiritual knowledge, but a copy paste from a book. He was begging HPS Maxine all his years to evaluate his info, give him new info, and rectify info for him, on a daily basis.

Anything one would expect from a jew is to collaborate with jews, to stop attacks against the Jews. The moment this started manifesting problems for them, here they went, trying to stop the whole operation and pull the plug from all sides.

Everytime the JoS has been under heavy attack, he either added to this from the inside directly or publicly he would do some serious fuckup which required us cleaning his potty every single time. When the big attacks came we knew what would be the case again.

It went too far and we decided to leash the dog out so. Everyone saw them and that's it.

Jews are angry this time around this didn't happen as it always does succeed.

Anyway it's good that they revealed themselves on their own because this filters out specific individuals who still were deceived and stupefied. They are just about 2-3 people lying to one another and to every other willing eye. Don't be done one of these. Time is to be used differently.

To any spiritually aware person things should be self evident on other levels also, such as for example how you destroy an energy and the inner mechanics of rituals such as the RTR and so on.

Anyway it's all for the best since anything in the else goes where it belongs.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Jeez man why did you guys let that run a wild for so long without just stopping it it clearly sounds like he was never really needed it was useless so to speak it’s quite strange really

All those who curse the Joy of Satan are cursed, and all those who bless the Joy of Satan are blessed.

Therealbornoffire666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Jeez man why did you guys let that run a wild for so long without just stopping it it clearly sounds like he was never really needed it was useless so to speak it’s quite strange really

Three words.

Reverse Torah Rituals.

Keep doing them. Unless you like the days of being cursed into being locked into stupid things.

Henu the Great said:
All those who curse the Joy of Satan are cursed, and all those who bless the Joy of Satan are blessed.

All those who curse the Joy of Satan are cursed, and all those who Bless the Joy of Satan are Blessed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back