Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Complete SS Calendar for 2021 [Updated 9 Jan]

Thomas and everyone has been updating and rectifying any issues in the Calendar. Any issues that arise will be of course be rectified.

Russian updates are now in. Anyone who needs, do check for Russian translated Calendars.

balo666 said:
Hi! im kinda new, can someone explain me what is SS? and for what is this calendar? really thank you
SS = Spiritual Satanism

This is our calendar. It's has Pagan holidays listed along with astrological timings, etc. Download for your area, and check it out.

Why make squares of Jupiter when the Sun is in Gemini and not when it is in Cancer (strong and Jupiter exalted in Cancer).
This is what is indicated in the calendar, I do not understand

Enki66688 said:
Why make squares of Jupiter when the Sun is in Gemini and not when it is in Cancer (strong and Jupiter exalted in Cancer).
Jupiter is in Pisces in May, the sign it co-rules so it's good time for Jupiter square. Sun has not much to do with this, did you mistype or something?

Henu the Great said:
Enki66688 said:
Jupiter is in Pisces in May, the sign it co-rules so it's good time for Jupiter square. Sun has not much to do with this, did you mistype or something?

Thanks for this quick explanation, I just understood my mistake !

Enki66688 said:
Henu the Great said:
Enki66688 said:

Thanks for this quick explanation, I just understood my mistake !

Just to point out there are two or three Jupiter time periods. One in May and one in June. There is also one more in December check it out on the calendar. Apparently next year is potentially a Jupiter heavy time period so in 2022 there is another round of Jupiter blastings.

Judging by your question you asked which means your a newer person. It's a shame you weren't around 2019, Jupiter in Sagittarius, you could have done about 5 maybe 6 squares during the year if you did it perfectly it amounts to maybe 4-6. Doesn't seem like much but considering Jupiter square is half-a month you can see how it adds up to several months.

Lots of people are waiting on these Jupiter time periods as it's possible some read our forums history and noticed 2019 was Jupiter in main astrological Sagittarius. So a lot of people probably went "Ah man I missed it".

Hi! sorry i am new and i dont understand pretty well how does it work? where can i see where are the lunar void on this calendar?

balo666 said:
Hi! sorry i am new and i dont understand pretty well how does it work? where can i see where are the lunar void on this calendar?

Hi! You have pretty much all you need to know on the last page of the pdf. There are the symbols for when the VoC (void of course) starts and for when it ends, as well as other symbols.

An idea has occurred to me. How about adding the phases of the lunar cycle to the next SS Calendars?

Master said:
An idea has occurred to me. How about adding the phases of the lunar cycle to the next SS Calendars?
Umm, it kind of is already. There is a sign for full moon, new moon and for both of the quarters. From Esbat onwards, it's waning moon until it reaches new moon. From new moon to Esbat, it is waxing.

This simply requires a person to understand what the symbols mean. No further explanations are needed, in my opinion.

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
Umm, it kind of is already. There is a sign for full moon, new moon and for both of the quarters. From Esbat onwards, it's waning moon until it reaches new moon. From new moon to Esbat, it is waxing.

This simply requires a person to understand what the symbols mean. No further explanations are needed, in my opinion.

All clear, thanks for the information.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I just thought it would be nice to have the SS Calendar pinned right next to the RTR Schedule (enouth space between) as it is one of the most important topics on the forums. I think a simple hyper link would do.

Quick links -> RTR Schedule ----> SS Calendar.

Have a good day HPHC.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
ThomaSsS said:
Lydia said:

I noticed something on the calendar (Im speaking Western/Central Europe) .. why are FTS placed on sundays?
Also the one in August is placed during a waxing moon ...

They were placed on Sundays going by older, and possibly outdated, knowledge. The Sun rules the Self, so it was written in the yahoo groups years ago to do FTS on Sundays when possible.

Now that we know Saturdays are best, the upcoming calendars will have them for Saturdays. This knowledge was only just given, so there was no way the previous calendars can have it so.

As for the one in August, nobody edited what I did. I made a mistake, mistakes happen, it was not noticed by anyone else to be corrected. I only had 2 or 3 days to edit the current (2021) calendar before it was published (it was not sent to me earlier than that), so I missed that one, and a few other mistakes.

The upcoming (2022) calendar has already been sent to me for editing, so there will hopefully be no mistakes. I've gone over it multiple times already, and will do so again shortly, just to make sure.

Lydia, I hope it's okay to mention this here. I don't know where else to put it. Seeing your comment bump this post reminded me that I wanted to point this out.

For anyone planning to do a Venus square on the 10th of September, be aware that Venus exits Libra and enters Scorpio at some point on that day depending on your timezone. Scorpio is a sign of detriment for Venus, and it would not be a good idea to start your square after Venus transitions on that day.

Lydia said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
ThomaSsS said:
Lydia said:

I noticed something on the calendar (Im speaking Western/Central Europe) .. why are FTS placed on sundays?

They were placed on Sundays going by older, and possibly outdated, knowledge. The Sun rules the Self, so it was written in the yahoo groups years ago to do FTS on Sundays when possible.

Now that we know Saturdays are best, the upcoming calendars will have them for Saturdays. This knowledge was only just given, so there was no way the previous calendars can have it so.

As for the one in August, nobody edited what I did. I made a mistake, mistakes happen, it was not noticed by anyone else to be corrected. I only had 2 or 3 days to edit the current (2021) calendar before it was published (it was not sent to me earlier than that), so I missed that one, and a few other mistakes.

The upcoming (2022) calendar has already been sent to me for editing, so there will hopefully be no mistakes. I've gone over it multiple times already, and will do so again shortly, just to make sure.

I have thought, basicly ever since I joined the JoS that FTS were to be done on Saturdays and if that wasn't available, tuesdays. I have no idea how this got in my head, perhaps I read it or I crossed some of the information on the website and added it together to come to this conclusion.

I do not recall ever reading about FTS being done on Sundays :s this is why I was asking in the first place.

Good to know about what happened on the Calendar. I am sure the next one will be even better :) Thank you for making these.

Lydia said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
ThomaSsS said:
Lydia said:

You work so hard sister Lydia. Well done! :)

jrvan said:
Lydia, I hope it's okay to mention this here. I don't know where else to put it. Seeing your comment bump this post reminded me that I wanted to point this out.

For anyone planning to do a Venus square on the 10th of September, be aware that Venus exits Libra and enters Scorpio at some point on that day depending on your timezone. Scorpio is a sign of detriment for Venus, and it would not be a good idea to start your square after Venus transitions on that day.

I had seen that too, thanks. We do need to stress that people need to check things for themselves, and carefully note times.

Lydia said:
jrvan said:

I had seen that too, thanks. We do need to stress that people need to check things for themselves, and carefully note times.

I see what you mean. That's true.

I've realized that this year's calendar is 1 day late for the weekdays, as in today, the 16th of february is a wednesday but on the calendar the 16th of february is marked as a tuesday.

Jax911 said:
I've realized that this year's calendar is 1 day late for the weekdays, as in today, the 16th of february is a wednesday but on the calendar the 16th of february is marked as a tuesday.
You downloaded a false time zone calendar

Jax911 said:
I didn't notice that in the calendar. Today, 17 Feb. is Thursday and yesterday, 16 Feb. was Wednesday, not Tuesday...

https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

Remember to select the year 2022, not 2021.

BlackEagle666 said:
Jax911 said:
I didn't notice that in the calendar. Today, 17 Feb. is Thursday and yesterday, 16 Feb. was Wednesday, not Tuesday...

https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

Remember to select the year 2022, not 2021.

Yeah sorry I was looking the wrong calendar lmao

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=275079 time=1629029243 user_id=57]
jrvan said:

Hey Lydia, I was looking on the calendar for FTS dates and I noticed that they are still all placed on sundays?

Is that right? (I asked about this before but maybe I misunderstood somehow?)

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Hey Lydia, I was looking on the calendar for FTS dates and I noticed that they are still all placed on sundays?

You did ask before.

Sunday rules the self. Free the soul, why wouldn't this be good on a Sunday? You can start it on pretty much any day of the week, it is the Moon sign and phase that matters.

Freeing the soul is not black magick.

We have a lot listed on Saturdays, but there are a lot of days when the Aquarius Moon is on a Sunday.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=335146 time=1647516682 user_id=57]
Lunar Dance 666 said:

You did ask before.

Sunday rules the self. Free the soul, why wouldn't this be good on a Sunday? You can start it on pretty much any day of the week, it is the Moon sign and phase that matters.

Freeing the soul is not black magick.

We have a lot listed on Saturdays, but there are a lot of days when the Aquarius Moon is on a Sunday.

K thats true. Thanks, again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back