Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

We must be more active in /pol/

Kurat

Website
gab.com
We must be more active in /pol/

There is so much pagan vs xtian topics. If all Joy of Satan members write there at least one comment at day we get great results. It not take much time.

I agree. I wish I had more time to go there for internet warfare. It would help a lot. Endless people in there who still have a brain to question things, despite the strange environment.

There's always a NatSoc thread in it, it would be good to post there.

I post every once in a while, haven't received any negative response as of yet. It's also most important due intensive efforts of the ADL and other kike organizations running their psyops, call these out when you can, especially when it concerns our interests as most of the poltards don't stand a chance in figuring out their shit.

One comment a day would take 5-10 minutes tops. Do it in-between work hours when you got a few minutes to spare. Just for safety measures: Not on the job computer of course. Or do it immediately when you get home. If you do it from your phone during work hours, you're already done before you get home.

Ninja 666 said:
Lol. I just realized that /pol/ is an actual place. Hehe
Lol, I didn't know about it until something like 1.5 years ago.
It's indeed a very strange place.

I wrote and linked our stuff there in one of those threads and it got moved into international/random in the same hour. I might start posting there more but I fucking hate it, I understand about looking past all the confusion and repetitive stuff but there is some seriously messed up people on that site.

/pol/ is fucked because no vpn is allowed. That is a serious invasion of privacy and security for even normies, let alone Satanists.

I would advise starting with places like poal.co, voat.xyz, and VNN forum, for example. These places already have dedicated NatSoc groups and are more or less the same demographic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back