Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme warfare

I think politically incorrect is a great place to post our memes and spread spiritual Satanism.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/

You can post anonymously.
I've been posting there, trying to promote us. I mainly promoted our forums when I was posting in non religous topics rather than JoS Satan site directly. I didn't really know how much were people redpilled on Christianity so I decided not to give them too big of a redpill to swallow. Too my surprise, in a post a guy made asking which religion should he/she convert to many people were insulting Christianity, saying it's a jewish religion and that It can't go together with White Race or NS ideals, saying it wasn't European religion to begin with, etc. You know, stuff we know here about Christianity.

There was also a guy who watches Varg insulting Christianity as well. I know some people don't like him, but I think he does a good job. People who watch him will get set on right path by our Gods, that's for sure. I mean they are worshipping Odin aka Satan :)

And there are jews who openly expose themselves there lol.

https://imgur.com/a/2a0hv

E66vzvk.png

vHT5oHP.png

Xyyfwk3.png

fepJDbo.png

George Carlin coined "jew on a stick"? Aww. :-( I thought I came up with it, lol.

In Mark 12:12-16, Jesus tells two of his apostles to follow a slave to his home, murder him in the slave quarters upstairs, and they later cannibalize him as the passover victim. In the 1984 revised version of the New World Translation, it even has the word [victim] in brackets. The Jehovah's Witnesses changed to a new, gray (very fitting) bible a while back and that scripture was "updated". Gee, pure coincidence, I'm sure. ;)

A "last supper" meme with human body parts on the table and the above scripture included would be a real pisser. :lol:

DezFranky said:
Posting this here, since it's off topic.
They know the jews are pushing globalism and posting famous hitler speeches. It makes me happy reading this

I did some spoken recordings for a Chinese/English translator company and some of the articles I provided voice for were kind of blatantly anti-communist and themes like that. Pretty interesting stuff.

its not in-your-face-haha funny but all of these music albums are like long memes musician.bandcamp.com

Does anyone else here like Murdoch Murdoch? It might not be very highbrow but to be honest I liked it a lot and it made for some great screenshots with the caricatures of college communists and stuff

Also thanks for meme downloads

I got the chapter wrong, earlier. It's in Mark 14:12-16, not Mark 12, where the two apostles are commanded to stalk and kill the guy for passover. :roll:

Here's a set I put together starring (((Saul of Tarsus))), chief Jew in charge of Jewing the Roman Empire (buh-but he was an Aryan once he stopped persecuting the Aryan Jews for the Synagogue of Satan!)

Saul_Of_Tarsus.png

Europe's political unity before and after Christianity

Saul_Of_Tarsus_II.png

Europe's strength against outsiders before and after Christianity

Saul_Of_Tarsus_III.png

Saul's preference in European intellectual achievement

Saul_Of_Tarsus_IV.png

"Jesus Christ was the greatest enemy the Jews ever had, goy!"

Pascals_Wager3.png

This is another one I did, a very informative guide to (((their))) religion vs ours (rows are religions, columns are what other religions say happens to them. Note that "Satanism" in this chart is LaVeyan Satanism.)

RoyBatty91 said:
Here's a set I put together starring (((Saul of Tarsus))), chief Jew in charge of Jewing the Roman Empire (buh-but he was an Aryan once he stopped persecuting the Aryan Jews for the Synagogue of Satan!)

Saul_Of_Tarsus.png

Europe's political unity before and after Christianity

Saul_Of_Tarsus_II.png

Europe's strength against outsiders before and after Christianity

Saul_Of_Tarsus_III.png

Saul's preference in European intellectual achievement

Saul_Of_Tarsus_IV.png

"Jesus Christ was the greatest enemy the Jews ever had, goy!"

Pascals_Wager3.png

This is another one I did, a very informative guide to (((their))) religion vs ours (rows are religions, columns are what other religions say happens to them. Note that "Satanism" in this chart is LaVeyan Satanism.)
you're bringing memes to a whole other dimension with your diagram lmao

Aquarius said:
you're bringing memes to a whole other dimension with your diagram lmao
Much obliged. I can't take credit for the original chart though, I just re-arranged it based on which religions were most heavily tied to the Jews (and let any interesting patterns emerge from there)

I've noticed this from other places as well. "Reptile" is beginning to catching on as a meme. I've copy pasted a link to a PewDiePie video. It's on 5 minutes and 26 seconds.

https://youtu.be/HjokxE9ntQI?t=326

PewDiePie is one of the most subscribed to channels on YouTube.

For a meme to work it has to be simpler. These have too much text and the person would hardly get what they mean at all.

RoyBatty91 said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back