Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Additional Information On Beelzebul - [Advanced Knowledge] - Updated + On JoS Page Now

Could you also make a post about Anubis? I observed that he is extremely private and shares personal information only in key times and is a very very "personal" God. His ways are always very touching and with very deep meaning and love. Secrecy and mysterious veils are throughout a relationship with this Awesome God.

quanto mais eu leio mais proximo da verdade me sinto
verdade esta que me leva ao meu Pai Satan
ha quarenta anos atraz li em um livro de historia "zigurati templo dos mesopotanios" e esse nome nunca mais saiu da minha mente Zigurate
hoje percebo que fora um chamado
nao e por acaso que me tornei satanista tudo me levou a este ponto
sou novo e gostaria de participar mais, conversar tirar duvidas...
se alguem tiver disposto a me ajudar em minha jornada agradeço

Obrigado a Satan, Belzebul, Astarot e Azazel por manterem a verdade sempre ascesa em mossas mentes e corações.

Satanfire666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
which is symbolic as the energy flowing down from the Crown Chakra, which can feel as if one is showered with rain.

You reminded me of a book i read once on kabbalistic jewish meditations that sound simmiler to what you wrote above its called the "water fall meditation" where you sit or stand and visualize an energy falling down on you like a water fall and as this energy goes down you visualize each of your sphirots (the jewish word for chakra) to become brilliant like the sun and filled with white energy. I tried to do it but i felt nothing until i noticed that jews have 4 chakras only while gentiles have 7

I have yet to come across this specific info regarding Jews having only 4 Chakra. I only have read that their Chakra is very different to gentiles and at different order. I will look more into this.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47112

Now I'm worried about my work, I've been busy and haven't gotten much more done, but I fear that much of the content of these old articles will have to be changed in a foundational and critical sense, especially regarding the identity of the Gods. I really wish the whole Mageson shadow wasn't over so much of the old material, that's a big reason why I wanted to make sure to show my work and get people's thoughts on it. I know HP HC is extremely busy, I'm sure other advanced Satanists could look through and give me detailed pointers on what is accurate, what I should take out, what needs to be changed around, and what is perfectly fine, and HP HC could just give a thumbs up of their input.

I'm not sure how to go about all this without sounding doubtful or hesitant in a negative way, this is a matter I take very seriously. I'll try to examine what the articles I'm freshening up say about the identity of the Demons, and if they're incorrect and need to be changed. This is going to be like finding a piece of hay in a needlestack, there's so much I have to watch for, I don't want to record audio reading aloud each entire article and putting video and images and citations to it and uploading it somewhere all to find out that there was a blasphemous inaccuracy! Especially if it undermines the foundation of the rest of the work.

I see people talking about getting confused and mislead from Mageson's articles. I'm aware that the rest of the Clergy removed other posts of his that were particularly misleading but regarded much of his other work as still useful, as it was based on stuff that Maxine and HP HC had discovered and put together. I just want to get this right.

There was another document someone else had put together that contains some very nice articles that didn't appear in the Mageson's Collected Writings PDFs, and I actually think I'll work on those before the other ones, as they're pretty nice. I'll post drafts of those when I'm done and ask for people's thoughts on them.

Kinnaree said:
Satanfire666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
which is symbolic as the energy flowing down from the Crown Chakra, which can feel as if one is showered with rain.

You reminded me of a book i read once on kabbalistic jewish meditations that sound simmiler to what you wrote above its called the "water fall meditation" where you sit or stand and visualize an energy falling down on you like a water fall and as this energy goes down you visualize each of your sphirots (the jewish word for chakra) to become brilliant like the sun and filled with white energy. I tried to do it but i felt nothing until i noticed that jews have 4 chakras only while gentiles have 7

I have yet to come across this specific info regarding Jews having only 4 Chakra. I only have read that their Chakra is very different to gentiles and at different order. I will look more into this.

Usually, from a misinterpretation of the Sephiroth. The problem with that is that the Sephiroth is not a diagram of the chakras in the same way we have pictures on JoS, just like Norse tree of life and the Egyptian tree of life aren't either when you look at the alignment.

Each of the sphere in the Sephiroth is associated to a planet. They have all the same planetary associations we do, even the Earth associated to Malkuth, which is the lowest sphere, the material one; then Pluto and Neptune associated the higher spheres and Uranus associated to the Daath, hidden path.

That is one of the few things I've seen in books from the Golden Dawn that are actually readable. Stuff written from a Rabbi, such as Munk and some other shit, is impossible to read. At least, for me. So, I do no have anything deeper to share.

Please, let us not turn this post related to to our glorious Baal-Zevulon into a post about the filthy enemy. I say this to both of you. Make another topic instead.

So Beelzebub is the the god also known as “Zeus”? I thought the demon Mammon was the one many came to know as Zeus/Thor?

Hi,

Was Thor a title name for Enlil ? Name-title that he then bequeathed to Thor (one of the 7 sons of Lucifer) that we know today ?
Thank you for your reply.

Heill Lucifer!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In ancient folklore, Alexander the Great is called Skndr ,having the Root word Skanda, who is also called Mutugan in the South, the son of Shiva and a title that describes " The Greatest warrior of the Time." It is also said that he attained immortality after consulting with the Yogis, which is why he traveled to but never invaded India. He made a Shiva Statue and went back.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In ancient folklore, Alexander the Great is called Skndr ,having the Root word Skanda, who is also called Mutugan in the South, the son of Shiva and a title that describes " The Greatest warrior of the Time." It is also said that he attained immortality after consulting with the Yogis, which is why he traveled to but never invaded India. He made a Shiva Statue and went back.

Alexander met with the Brahmins of the time which were very serious Yogis, this is real. The story of his visit in the East is real. The Brahmins also made numerous displays of spiritual powers to Alexander to show him they were the real deal.

He did not need to invade India, because the culture of the Gods was intact at this time there, and there was nothing that needed restoration.

This wave of strong Paganism lasted until centuries to the point India never fell to Christianity or Islam, even through wars or invasion. But they weaved their way to water everything down. That's about how much they were able to do.

I was recently reading a book on Brahmins and their power through Apollonius. Even if they wanted to invade with military, they probably could not do it. They had rituals to cause hailstones, rain of ice, and troops that attempted to enter were oftentimes struck by thunder. The head of the ancient Brahmins also had ability to levitate.

Unless they wanted them to reach them to reach, like they did want with Alexander, they would not be able to reach them.

Beelzebub is my Demon God,i think so because since i was little i loved studying insects.
That time when i almost got stuck by lightning,i thought it was my Demon giving me a sign and now when i read the Article on Jos i see that

" Beelzebub/Enlil is the God of storms, atmospheric conditions, the wind, the rain and the element of air. He is also the God of Entomancy. Entomancy is a method of divination by interpreting the behavior of insects. Beelzebub is also a Master of Astrology and the Zodiac.
His number is 50"- JOYOFSATAN

Also the number 54 peaked my interest when i found thouse hidden numbers in google translate do you guys remember?

And my element is Air

I really was hoping to know who my Demon is since i came to the forums and all the signs definitely leads to Him.

Hp Hooded Cobra could it be that Beelzebub is my guardian Demon God?

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Beelzebub is my Demon God,i think so because since i was little i loved studying insects.
That time when i almost got stuck by lightning,i thought it was my Demon giving me a sign and now when i read the Article on Jos i see that

" Beelzebub/Enlil is the God of storms, atmospheric conditions, the wind, the rain and the element of air. He is also the God of Entomancy. Entomancy is a method of divination by interpreting the behavior of insects. Beelzebub is also a Master of Astrology and the Zodiac.

Also the number 54 peaked my interest when i found thouse hidden numbers in google translate do you guys remember?

And my element is Air

I really was hoping to know who my Demon is since i came to the forums and all the signs definitely leads to Him.

This guide helped many people, might help you too
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41191&p=165227#p165227

Jax911 said:

And my element is Air

Thank you!

Jax911 said:

And my element is Air

Maby Beelzebub is not my Demon. He is known to send lightning bolts to his enemies.
Or he was angry at me i doent know. :oops:

I love this article!🔥 And thank you for sharing this!💞🙏🐍 I love hearing about our Demons and there life history. I found this very intriguing! And very beautiful!💞🍎Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Beelzebub! Hail Astroth!🔥🐍

I haven't time to go through the comments but I would like to add that Beelzebul is also,

Indra (Lightning/Thunder and War)
Dyaus (Vedic Sky/Rain God)
Taranis/Taranian (Celtic God of Thunder)

That's badass!!!👹❤ I would like to learn more about Beelzebub, He is one of my favorite Demons. And i did read a post on here ? Not long ago.that You or some one mentioned page ? or group on here ? On Demons and there history. 🐍 You probably don't know what im talking about? But i seen a post on here about a new group page basted on just Demons and Demonology ? I am interested!!❤ I think that is awesome!!🤘👹

Arcadia said:
A bit of interesting information from my own researching, regarding ancient Greek.

For anyone who knows, the precursors to the more widely known classical Greek Pantheon and Theology is the Myceneans, and the Minoan civilization. Most people generally know of the Minoan civilization only in regards to their sudden disappearance (which I won't speculate on here). However, some of their beliefs and practices were actually more evocative of Mesopotamian ideologies than they were classical Greece.

Like stated, for classical Greece, Zeus was considered King of the Gods. However, in Mycenean Greece (a trend likely stemming from Minoan Greece), Poseidon was considered King of the Gods.

The reason this is important is because its reflective of Mesopotamian beliefs in particular, and the dichotomy of Enki/Ea and Enlil/Elil. As has been discussed, we know of Enki as Satan and Enlil as Beelzebul. In this system, Enki/EA was considered King of the Gods. Enki and Poseidon both are divinities associated with water. Whereas Zeus/Enlil are associated with the sky.

This also creates more of a clear line with Norse Pantheon with Odin as Satan and Beelzebul as Thor, as part of Odin's ascension involves him drinking from the waters of Mímisbrunnr. Poseidon's trident also mirrors Shiva's trishula, his trident, so I'd speculate further and refer to Satan as Shiva, and Beelzebul as Indra respectively. One of Shiva's tributary rituals in the modern day is the offering of water from a vessel, same as depictions of Enki holding a vessel of water. As someone stated earlier, Enlil is also Perkunos in Slavic theology. I'd speculate that Satan's depiction in Slavic mythology is the deity Rod, as he has the same iconography as Enki of standing atop a fish in some of his depictions.

Obviously there's a little more nuance to it, as there are other deities who are associated with the water, much like there are multiple deities associated with the sun (Azazel/Shamash and Ra/Marduk). For instance, Dagon is heavily associated with the water and ocean, but is a separate deity to Enki. I'd personally associate Dagon with the Norse deity Njord, for example. As both are deities associated with fishing and crop fertility. This is unimportant to the point above, but to any budding researcher who's going to begin researching this themselves, just remember there's more minutae than simply what element the deity is principally associated with.

Hope I helped.

Njord is straight up Satan. His children Freyr and Freya (Azazel and Astarte). His wife Skathi which is rearranged Shakti. His name is Nyord however D is pronounced TH. His true name is Nyorth, North which is the meaning of his name. Same with Nordic, Northic. He was described as Kronus/Saturn which is Satan as well as Poseidon.

His description if you google, is clean shaven with long blonde hair. This is actually the closest Connection to Satan out of the Norse (Njord) Gods.

Such an indepth and rich article. I bet that Lord Beelzebul is happy with this :)

Great Work High Priest!

Really excited and looking forward for Goddess Astarte's page🤩

So many goons out on the internet blaspheming their own god. Thank you for setting the record straight. The gods must be very pleased with this, specifically.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Page Has Been Updated:

Beelzebul's Page: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub.html

Advanced information in regards to Beelzebul: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/BeelzebulHC.html

Beelzebub: Hieratic Information

The knowledge presented in this page is advanced and contains information for those who want to get to know Baalzebul more in depth. There is also the containing of hieratic [deeply spiritual] knowledge such as the Divine Names of Beelzebul.

In regards to additional information on Divine Names, these are Names which are the numerologically sound Divine Names to use for Summoning and Invocation:

Divine Names:

[*]Baal-Zebul [Pronounced Va-AL-ZeBul]
[*]Baal-Zevulon [Pronounced Ba-AL-zevulON - such as the word nebula, but as zebulon]*
[*]Baal-Al-zevul [Pronounced Ba-Al – ALZEVUL]

Divine Numbers and Attributes:

Numbers: 40, 50, 60*
Runes: [In that order of importance]: Thurisaz, Tiwaz, Sowilo.
Zodiac Sign of Power: Aries
Divine Animal Symbol: Hawk and Serpent

Psalm of Beelzebul:

Honorary/Invocatory Psalm to Beelzebul

Other Names:

[*]There is no problem to also casually refer to him as Beelzebub or Beelzebul in linear speech, or even as Zeus. However, the hieratic Names are above and will give the best contact for spiritual works such as summoning.
[*]Beelzebul has went by many other Names in many different Pagan Pantheons, such as Perkunas, Thor, Zeus, all similarly related Names. All of these, relate to Law, Heavenly and Earthly Order, a strong leadership figure, but mainly Thunder. In India, Indra lives on the highest top of the Meru mountain [as Zeus does in Mount Olympus], is the wields the holy Thunder of Varja, but his Name also is the root relating to "Rain".

In addition to his Eastern Origins, Beelzebul was one of the most important Gods in the Greek Pantheon, under the name of Zeus. Later on, this was reflected into the Roman Pantheon, which as it's well known did stem out of the culture of the Ancient Greeks. The high esteem is present in the Norse Pantheon, but also in the Slavic. The general term “Bel” or “Baal”, meaning King, was a title of honor to show supernal power, and spiritual dominion. Even today, in the Middle East, the title relates to identical meaning. The word "Baal", in Ancient Greek is related to the word "Basileus" which means the very same thing: King. The face of Zeus as a result [The Basileus] was frequently put on all objects related to the Kings: Coins, Shields, Inscriptions and so on.

zeus_coin.gif

In contrast to the modern interpretations of spiritual myths, Zeus was a most important God and symbolic of the Crown Chakra ["The Heavens"] on the top of the head. Enlil was a syncentrism of the identical symbol of the deity. For this very reason, the association of Beelzebul with the "Heavens" and the "Bestowal of Rain" or how he "Sends Thunderbolts Onto His Enemies", is syncentric with the qualities of Zeus. Zeus is also called the bestower of rain, which is symbolic as the energy flowing down from the Crown Chakra, which can feel as if one is showered with rain. The Thunder, on the other hand is related to the feelings of getting "zapped" by the bioelectricity when one meditates, feeling a lot like actual electricity. The symbol of the thunderbolt, is the rune of Thunder or Sowilo.

The modern titles given to Beelzebul, do show a pattern of thousands of years of cultural spiritual warfare from Abrahamic religions. The amount of slander and disinformation is great, but also even in this slander there is undeniably the light of grace, extreme spiritual power, and highest authority. Even the enemies of the Gods did realize this. Beelzebul went from “King of the Gods” in his identity as Zeus, to “King of the Demons”. In Greek, the word Daemon means “God”, and therefore, his title still remains of the same content. He is indeed, the King of Demons. This reality is reflected on many enemy grimoires, which describe him as having "unending ranks" under His command. [1]

Psychologically, Beelzebul/Zeus symbolizes the utmost of masculine strength, as such he was said to have fathered Hercules and other Heroes of the old times. As a symbol, he is the God of Paternal Order. The power of Beelzebul was renown everywhere in the Ancient World, and he was globally recognized as a most powerful God. Even the Bible, equates his power to that of Satan, mentioning in the Revelations: 'This was the place 'where Satan's throne is' (Rev. 2:13). What this refers to is the Ancient City of Pergamum in Asia Minor, or Turkey. The Pergamon Altar is an archeological wonder. This Temple has been salvaged and was saved, currently residing in Berlin.

Due to His extremely high authority, he has been the leader of the Greek Pantheon [and many others], and is a symbolic of the Paternal, Firm and Justice oriented ruler-ship. While Satan rules the internal function of Pantheons and the Mysteries, Beelzebul has frequently came to be a ruler of the visible or the material realm, with Satan holding always the highest authority. Zeus was also called "The Father of the Gods", because he has fathered many other Gods, but has also been related with many earthly heroes and Demigods, such as Hercules or Alexander the Great. In regards to Humans, Zeus was also called the “Decider of Fates”, and also “Father of Humans”, for his very important role in assisting in the creation of humanity. [2]

His relation with the "Lord of the Flies", is a blasphemy on his Name by his enemies. The source of this is from an epithet of Zeus, which was called "Zeus Myiagros", or "Zeus who drives the flies [Pestilences] away". The word for "Flies" in Ancient Greek is the word pronounced "Mye", which was perverted by the removal of a letter and reduced to "Myaros", meaning "He of the flies", or “The defiled one” instead. [3] [4]

The same removal of one letter was done by Hebrews to change Beelzebul’s Name into Beelzebub, which is explained in the previous webpage. Frequently this practice was done to many Pagan Gods, to pervert their Names and effectively blaspheme them in Hebrew. Their crimes against him do not end with merely changing the words of His Name, defamation, slander, and portraying Him in the lowest way possible, of course. Beelzebul is frequently mentioned in awe and fear by the enemy in the Bible, mentioned directly in the New Testament as being an opposed enemy to the hoax of “Jesus”. So vast was his influence and power, that when “Jesus” was doing his so called “Miracles” of healing, nobody believed this was done by him but everyone said it came from “Beelzebub”. Commonly, Beelzebub was a healing God in the region, who was doing extreme miracles of healing. While this story and the bible itself is a fake, it goes on to display how much the enemy understands the extreme high rank of Beelzebub, and his extreme capacity for healing, but also dominion over all Demonic entities. Like Satan who scorns the sorry Nazarene in the Bible, Beelzebul's Name shrinks the existence of the sorry hoax of the Nazarene, even in the enemy's fraud infested works. The only one above Beelzebub is Satan Himself. [5]

The attacks against Beelzebul have been systematic, by both Hebrews and Abrahamic zealots, continuing to this very day. In 2015, these zealots and destroyers of human history, have destroyed the Temple of Bal in Palmyra. The great power of this God has been so great, that like Satan, every attempt of the forces of decay has been done to eradicate his legacy from the history of Humanity. Obviously, they have failed miserably.

The vastness of the power of Beelzebul, being only secondary to Satan, is encapsulated in the statement by the enemy. The Hebrews recognize in entirety that all these attacks they have committed against Beelzebul are coming from them as a collective of religious people. Notice the language of Spiritual Warfare being used:

“Powerful waves of spiritual warfare rose against Baal that would tear him down and turn him into an arch-demon, an antithesis to God. The attack on Baal came through the writings of the Old Testament, primarily to discourage Hebrews from worshipping Baal and unifying them under the sole sovereignty of Yahweh. […] Baal was a specific name of a living god with explicit powers. Like a universal god, Baal was much more complex than a mono-dimensional deity. […] By the time the New Testament was being written, Baal had been firmly associated with dung, filth, and sexual perversities and was known as Beelzebub in Hebrew circles. ” [6]

To note, many Hebrews constantly attempted to betray their petty fake “National Gods” and infiltrate the Pagan religious movements even back in these times. In contrast to Pagans, Hebrews did this willingly, because they were, powerless, wanted to infiltrate, and by nature traitorous to their traditions. Pagans, on the other hand, rarely if ever did this, but only after they were collectively massacred in all cases or after mass genocide took place to make this happen.

Beelzebul can drive away all sorts of pestilence, be this in the form of physical illness [as his healing capacity], social perils [restorer of Justice], or other spiritual curses. In reality, the meaning of the relation with flies and the word “Myiagros”, but is correlated to sounds of buzzing, hissing, and loud sounds, all of which correspond to chanting and vibrations, cleaning the soul and removing curses afflicting the soul, healing it.

Except of entomancy, there is a hidden connotation about Zeus and his capacities to send "flies", or the sensation of bioelectricity or Vril, which feels like "insects" on one's skin [produced by the buzzing sounds of the mouth, chanting, as explained above].

The healing capacities of Beelzebul as the Healing God of Ekron, and His healing abilities, were symbolized by the rising of the power of the Vril, which creates the sensations of crawling ants on the skins of practitioners.

Zeus, in the Greek Pantheon, also symbolized the unrelenting, all powerful force of necessity, a fate from which beings could not escape. But at the same time, Zeus was the one fought Kronus or Saturn, and established himself as king, defeating the strict limitations of human nature and karma.

As his associations of the God of Thunder for reasons explained above or those of weather alteration, Beelzebul has been related to the Norse God Thor, who is the wielder of the Thunder. The Rune corresponding to the force of Beelzebul, is the Rune Thurisaz/Thor, which is related to the Thunderbolt. The secondary Runes for him are Sowilo and Tywaz. Even today, the grand importance of Beelzebul is seen is that this title of Thor has survived in the modern Name for the word "Thursday", or in plain, the Day of Thor. In his hidden kingship, he has also been associated internally with the Sun, or the Sun King. Additionally, the Rune Tyr is symbolic of the decrees of Satan being imposed through the hand of Beelzebul, and in his symbolic issuing of Justice.

The Weapon of Zeus, that of Thunder, named "Keravnos", is correlated to the word "Keruvim", which is a jewish and christian ripoff. The hebrew word "Cherub" is used as a word to relate to the highest spiritual rank and power for an entity, a situation which should show the extreme strength of Beelzebul in this case. Zeus in the orphic mysteris has been constantly revered for his ability with “Thunder”. This thunder, is supposed to bring the soul back to life from it's passive state of lethargy.

Beelzebul/Zeus was the Guardian Demon of Alexander the Great, who conquered almost all the known earth at the time. Alexander believed and had openly declared that he was a son of Zeus Ammonas, related to the Egyptian God Amun [Not to be confused with Amon Ra, which is another God, or Marduk]. Beelzebul is the bestower of good fortune, invulnerability, and good fortune in times of disaster. When Alexander entered the Middle East, he was recognized as the son of “Baal”, while at the same time, he was recognized as the Son of Zeus Ammonas in Greece. Alexander was commonly called "Basileus" which in the East was "Bael", both meaning King and Ultimate Ruler.

Below, there is the statue of Zeus Ammonas, and the coins minted for Alexander the Great. As one can see, the resemblance is striking, in particular to the horns, as a sign of ultimate dominion. Alexander the Great was believed to have been a descendant of the God Beelzebul/Zeus through his mother Olympiad, which was of Royal Ancient Greek descent, and was accepted widely during his time on Earth as a physical incarnation of the power of the God by all the Pagan civilizations of the time. His mother, Olympiad, was also a deeply spiritual woman and practitioner of occult rites and meditation.

Lord Zeus/Enlil/Bael

Alexander The Great, King of Macedon

The word "Amen", with which Christians finish off almost all their prayers, is stolen from the word Amon, an epithet also of Zeus.

His mysterious death at the age of 33 [nobody knows what exactly happened to him by any detail], is connotative not physical death, but the a striking possibility of him having completed the Magnum Opus at the 33rd year of his life, where his life ‘ended’. The stories about drunken poison and death do not appear to hold much merit either. The myth of his birth was related strongly in the imagery of the symbol of Thunder, and that his mother was “impregnated by thunder”. Plutarch writes that Alexander was always respectful of other Pagan cultures, and perceived that the same Gods were present in all of them. Alexander, being taught by Aristotle [the top hierarchy teacher of His time in Macedonia, Greece] was instructed and well versed in the Spiritual Practices such as Alchemy. [8],[9],[10]

About the lie heaped on Enlil for the "Flood" that sunk “humanity in the Sumerian Epics

In contrast to petty fraudulent claims by the Hebrew Zecharia Stichin, Enlil [Beelzebul in Sumeria] was never in a “rivalry” with Enki, nor did Satan and Beelzebul ever have such petty things happening between them. These are gross Hebraic interpretations of spiritual mythology, meant to vilify the Gods and in particular dissuade people from any spiritual understanding. No, Enlil never did drown "humanity".

The so called “flood”, that “destroyed humanity”, which is a common spiritual myth in all Pagan culture, the myth is significant to both Enlil and Zeus, showing another direct link to Beelzebul. The Flood is one of the most important spiritual allegories to ever exist, no different than the Garden of Eden. While Satan holds the Myth of the Garden of Eden [to be explained in another in topic in depth], Baalzebul holds the most important myth of the "Flood".

From this myth, we have the theft of the Noah’s Ark by the religions misinformation of the Hebrews. Noah and his “wife”, were stolen from Deucalion and his wife “Phyrra”, the Name of which means “Fire”, who saved humanity during the flood ‘created’ by Zeus. As explained above, the “flood of water” is that of the Crown submerging the body with the downwards spiritual energy, submerging the body in the spiritual energy. Fire is symbolic of the Kundalini Serpent that empowers the human being.

The Myth of the Flood relates to the drowning of the impure elements inside man, and their replacement by Divine spiritual energy and the higher dignified nature. This is achieved by meditation and soul empowerment. The "Flood" is a spiritual allegory alluding to this spiritual fact.

Ida and Pigala [the fire and water aspects of the Serpent] do work for cleaning the soul. The “Flood” is symbolic of the flooding of the soul with the water element [a necessary state which will happen as a default], which will submerge impure elements, while Phyrra is symbolic of the purifying fire that follows after this, saving humanity from the flood. These are also important preparations for the Magnum Opus.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Sources/Bibliography:

1. Dictionary of Ancient Greek, J. Stamatakos
2. Encyclopedia of Greek and Roman Mythology, Luke Roman and Monica Roman
3. In the general works of Pausanias, Zeus is referred to as the “Fly remover”, meaning he warded off pestilence and curses. More on this on: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myiagros
4. Ibid., 1, “Daimon” section
5. Hebrew Bible: Matthew 12:24, Mark 3:22, Luke 11:15 and so forth.
6. “Beelzebub: An Unfairly Demonized Deity?", Huffington Post, https://www.huffpost.com/entry/beelzebub-an-unfairly-dem_b_9759936
7. Ibid 2, Entry for Zeus.
8. Plutarch, Greek Lives.
9. “Alexander the Great as a God”: https://www.ancient.eu/article/925/alexander-the-great-as-a-god/
10. Few surviving examples exist, most of the declared to be “fake”, as they were confiscated by the Christian Church which rewrote history. An example of these texts is Secretum Secretorum
11. Ibid 2, “Deucalion and Phyrra” section

*From lord Beelzebul directly to High Priest Hooded Cobra

This Great and powerful information.thanks HP HoodedCobra666 for this upgrade.
Finale we know how to pronounce Beelzebul the right way.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Duat.

I know what im about to write here probably can't
Be answered by any human about the health and psychical problems I got from a brain injury my left arm is contracting and left leg is weak from the brain injury i ended up with with by some psycho in seminole ok. Back in 2016 im afraid to meditate because of the seizures and i was reading on here that beelzebul can perform extreme miracles im not on here to boast about what happened to me but im severely losing hope with my life and ever making anything good of myself I deal with bad seizures I take medication for and am happy for the meds cause i I've only had one break through. Seizure and that was due to me drinking abunch of alcohol the night before since then i haven't drank again and don't plan on it ive went to a nuerologist
And asking a doctor is so pointless cause they dont know how im not a vegetable all they tell me is its a miracle, which doesn't answer my question
And the nuerologist told me because of the bullet fragments in my brain and for me to live a normal life i would have to take this medication for the rest of my life and deal with seizures unless I take the medication I asked about this before on here but
not so much in depth about it and was suggested to meditate to heal the seizures but with the metal fragments in my brain will still cause seizures so im lost when it comes to knowing if i should meditate or not, i don't know why the gods decided to keep me alive through all of this but i know im getting desperate and it being true that the gods can preform extreme
healing miracles I definitely need one in my life right now i just want to be able to meditate and empower myself i hope somehow the clergy here can point me in some kind of direction as to what I should do all I can think of is to ask the gods to help with these issues in a ritual and let them know im willing to do anything in return for there help i wasn't going to ask about this again on here cause Im almost sure No one can really answer this, i read on here one day saying having faith the God's can move mountains

Satanfire666 said:
Stormblood said:
Satanfire666 said:
Hp could you give us information about low dgree guardian demons like "bes" and "pazuzu" since that the jos wepsite doesn't give a lot of information about them? I mean their origin and their other names and other typs. And does they love to contact with humans? like the higher dgree nordic demons?

Bes is an ancient Egyptian God

I read on the jos demons section that some hybrid half grey-demons doesn't love to talk a lot when summoned but they understand that this is human nature so they don't get mad.

He, for example Lucifuge Rofocale, is not half grey, grey is what they did to his race/planet, also what they will do to us, if we don´t fight each day.

For more info about him read this reply:

"Lucifuge Rofocale is not like this at all!!...He is my Guardian..he is Kind, loving, patient and Gentle. He is very hardworking. And his energy is like that of a Father figure or a Favourite uncle type but at the Ultimate Level. He is very family orientated and works hard for that family cohesion. He does alot of great things for the sake of humanity so selflessly.He is a very Talented being. He is so intelligent and his way of thinking is just beyond next level. He is a Genius!.
All the greatest Gentile minds on earth put together do not come close to his intelligence. And he does not boast or brag either. He wont announce himself as a king to you because he is very humble and does not like being called a king. But in reality he is!. He is very Loyal, and alot of times he helps guides Gentiles to Satanism and he helps new Satanists at the very beginning with some of the foundation work for Satanism.
One way he likes to appear to me when he wants my attention is he will emit an aroma of fresh Roses around me. Thats when i know i have to meditate and communicate with him Telepathically. He does not appear to anyone who does these blood rituals for favours. And he definitely does not make you win the Lottery for killing innocent people. That is absolute bullshit!." https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=61738

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
His mysterious death at the age of 33 [nobody knows what exactly happened to him by any detail], is connotative not physical death, but the a striking possibility of him having completed the Magnum Opus at the 33rd year of his life, where his life ‘ended’. The stories about drunken poison and death do not appear to hold much merit either.

33 was also related to the bones in the spine also:
"Upon reaching the 33rd degree (this now a days is much different from the original rank where spiritual knowledge was obtained and the 33 degrees represented the spinal column and the kundalni)" https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/NEW_WORLD_ORDER.html

I know the allegories were done from the gods to survive in the subconciousness/stick to people, people can remember colorfull mysterious storys better, then a meditation practice.

But additionaly a clear simple instruction like the jos do provide, on the meditation sites given, would have been a healthy addition. If someone with no prior knowledge picks up something book/reads story etc, only with this instructions without further help/explanation can reach the point, when the gods help reach MO this should be the ideal practice.

Like how to become a God for Dummies
, there is this book series who explains everything in detail in the most symple ways, for one to reach in a field a advance understanding.

We need a guide like this:

iu

Maybe I will write one in the future, if I can sufficent provide the knowledge for it.

Hailenki.88 said:
Be answered by any human about the health and psychical problems I got from a brain injury my left arm is contracting and left leg is weak from the brain injury i ended up with with by some psycho in seminole ok. Back in 2016 im afraid to meditate because of the seizures and i was reading on here that beelzebul can perform extreme miracles im not on here to boast about what happened to me but im severely losing hope with my life and ever making anything good of myself I deal with bad seizures I take medication for and am happy for the meds cause i I've only had one break through. Seizure and that was due to me drinking abunch of alcohol the night before since then i haven't drank again and don't plan on it ive went to a nuerologist
And asking a doctor is so pointless cause they dont know how im not a vegetable all they tell me is its a miracle, which doesn't answer my question
And the nuerologist told me because of the bullet fragments in my brain and for me to live a normal life i would have to take this medication for the rest of my life and deal with seizures unless I take the medication I asked about this before on here but
not so much in depth about it and was suggested to meditate to heal the seizures but with the metal fragments in my brain will still cause seizures so im lost when it comes to knowing if i should meditate or not, i don't know why the gods decided to keep me alive through all of this but i know im getting desperate and it being true that the gods can preform extreme
healing miracles I definitely need one in my life right now i just want to be able to meditate and empower myself i hope somehow the clergy here can point me in some kind of direction as to what I should do all I can think of is to ask the gods to help with these issues in a ritual and let them know im willing to do anything in return for there help i wasn't going to ask about this again on here cause Im almost sure No one can really answer this, i read on here one day saying having faith the God's can move mountains
I am sorry for what you've gone through. You must be incredibly strong to handle all this and survive.

You shouldn't meditate at all when you suffer from seizures. That's incredibly dangerous. What you can try tho is to normal (void) meditations that will help you conquer your mind. There is an app called Calm which provides really nice meditations for this. Just avoid Power meditations mentioned on JoS.

For now just try to focus on building your physical life and prosperity.

Best of luck!

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:
Hailenki.88 said:
I am sorry for what you've gone through. You must be incredibly strong to handle all this and survive.

You shouldn't meditate at all when you suffer from seizures. That's incredibly dangerous. What you can try tho is to normal (void) meditations that will help you conquer your mind. There is an app called Calm which provides really nice meditations for this. Just avoid Power meditations mentioned on JoS.

For now just try to focus on building your physical life and prosperity.

Best of luck!

Hail Satan!

i wouldn't say incredibly strong all credit for me surviving is due to satan and the God's but thanks anyways i hardly remember what happened Thank satan im glad i don't remember i just woke up in the hospital in oklahoma city after being in a coma for a month on a ventilator and the doctors and my mom saying i got shot in the head, the gods even made sure i got medi flighted on a helicopter to the ou medical center in okc (which is one of the best hospitals in the country) i was surrounded by Christians praying for me i cussed them all out and told them im a satanist of course the nurses and the xtians laughed at me thinking i said that due to the brain
trauma but this happening to me made realize just how strong the God's are and to always have faith and never doubt them and what they are capable of and that Satan is truly an amazing powerful God i remember one of the doctors came in the room and said to me you are seriously like a freakin miracle dude! And before he left he looked at me and another
doctor and said he looks like a brand new man now... that's crazy! I wasent expected to wake up and if i did doctors told my mother i was more likely going to be a vegetable not trying to boast about any of this but my point is the gods can do literal miracles I've healed alot since all of this happened and nothing can break my faith in the gods... yea sometimes I get depressed with what happened to me but never do I doubt what satan and the gods can do i truly love them more than my life... i just wish to make them proud in this life nothing can i do would be enough to repay them in this life or any other
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Is chanting one of the divine names of God Beelzebul a into the aura a good idea?

I read an article about Enlil. It mentioned Enlil is lord of air, corresponding to what says on the jos web.
"My point is Beelzebub is "Prince of the Air." I find it sickening how the enemy has denigrated our Gods and claimed Beelzebub is "Lord of the Flies." Many Jewish written grimoires have illustrations of ugly flies for Beelzebub, along with their monstrous images for our other Gods."

The interpretation of líl as "wind" is apparently a secondary development of the first millennium BCE (Tinney 1996: 129), which has led to an interpretation of Enlil's name as "Lord Wind" or "Lord Air" (e.g., Jacobsen 1989).

There are issues, however, with both ideas, the vertical ordering of Mesopotamian pantheon is rather simplistic, and the references to Enlil as a storm are usually in the context of wider destruction, where the storm could be apposite imagery for Enlil as a powerful, devastating god rather than as a specific "storm deity"

It also mentioned other which matched what says on jos. He is "Father of the gods", the god who granted kingship.

Here's the article:http://oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/enlil/index.html

from Foster, B.R. 2005. Before the Muses: an Anthology of Akkadian Literature

(a) SPOKEN BY A PERSON IN AUTHORITY
[He who has ga]thered to himself all,
king of heaven and netherworld, swift god,*
Wise one who knows the people’s portents.
Who surveys (all) qua[rters].
Noble sovereign, whose [command] cannot be changed,
Whose utterance cannot be altered, [ ] ...
The command of whose lips no god can set aside,
Greatest lord, mountain o f the Igigi-gods,
Sovereign of the Anunna-gods, solicitous noble one,
Enlil, greatest lord, mountain of the Igigi-gods,
Sovereign of the Anunna-gods, solicitous noble one,
Ever-renewing one, whose command cannot be altered,
The command of whose lips no god can set aside.
Lord of lords, king of kings,
father who begot the great gods.
Lord of destinies and designs, last resort for judgment,
You are the leader of heaven and netherworld,
lord of the lands!
At your command humankind is born,
You nominate king and governor.
Of all the stars ofheaven,
... it is your name I have invoked,
I have been attentive to you.
Ordain a favorable [destiny] for me,
[Grant me]* your great prosperity.
[Set upon me] your great vitality,
[May god?],* king, lord, prince es[teem me],
[Ma]y the one who sees me extol [your] greatness.
May the people’s mouths speak praise of me.
Set [as]sent, obedience, and peace upon my lips.
[By] your eternal assent, which cannot be changed,
Let my (personal) god stand at my right,
Let my (personal) goddess stand at my left,
Let the god who keeps (me) in well-being
always be at my side.
Let courtier and official speak a favorable word for me,
Look upon me, lord, accept my supplication!
Reconcile with me the hearts of my angry, furious,
wrathful (personal) god and my (personal) goddess,
who are angry, furious, and wrathful with me.
As well as the heart o f your great divinity!
Each day, as long as I live.
Let me proclaim your greatness,
let me sou[nd] your praises!

(b) PROTECTOR OF THE KING
O greatest lord, mountain of the Igi[gi]-gods,
Sovereign o f the Anunna-gods, solicitous prince,
O [En]lil, greatest lord, mountain of the Igigi-gods,
[So]vereign of the Anunna-gods, solicitous prince,
Ever-renewing one, whose command cannot be altered.
The command of whose lips no god can set aside,
Lord of lords, king of kings, father who begot the great gods,
Lord of destinies and designs,
leader of heaven and netherworld,
Lord of the lands.
Last resort in judgment, whose command cannot be altered,
Who ordains destinies for all the gods.
At your command humankind is born,
You nominate king and governor.
Because creation of god and man is in your power,
And because you can make the weak equal to the strong,
From among all the stars o f heaven,
My lord, I put my trust in you, extol you.
And I have been attentive to you.
Ordain for me a destiny of (long) life.
Command a good name for me.
Dissolve evil and establish justice.
Take away [po]verty and give me prosperity,
Set upon me your great vitality.
May [god] and king esteem me.
May noble and prince do what I command,
May the one who sees me act in awe of me,
May my word be heeded in the assembly,
May the protective spirit of command, hearing,
and acceptance go with me every day!
May my (personal) god exalt you,
may my (personal) goddess seek you!
And as for me, your servant, may I live in well-being,
Let me proclaim your greatness,
let me sound your praises!

(c) AGAINST ENLIL’S ANGER
How long, O lord, how long? Help me!
How long, ....?Help me!
How long, [O lord of the world]? Help me!
How long, [O lord of the sure command]? Help me!
How long, [O Mullil, father of the land]? Help me!
How long, O shep[herd] of the people of this land? Help me!
How long, [O keeper of your own counsel]? Help me!
How long, [O wild bull who lets his herd stray]? Help me!
How long, [O sleeper of feigned sleep]? Help me!
How long, O lord of Nippur? Help me!
How long, O lord, how long will a mighty foe
have had full control o f your land?
[How long, O lord, will an enemy] destroy your land?
[ ] has scattered the people of your land to a distant [la]nd,
[ ] has left the cult centers moaning,
[ ] has scattered [ ]
(gap)
[May Asalluhi-Marduk, lord of Babylon],
(join) my prayer,
[May his wife, Panunan]ki-Sarpanitu,
(join) my supplication,
[May your trusty messenger?, Muz]ebbasa’a-Nabu,
(join) my prayer,
[May the daughter-in-law?], eldest child of Urash,
(join) my supplication.
May the righteous princess, Gashanguteshsiga-Tashmetu,
join my prayer.
May the great princess, the lady Nanay,
(join) my supplication.
May your father Enki, who begot you,
(your mother) Ninki, (join) my prayer.
May your beloved wife, the great mistress Ninlil,
(join) my supplication.
May your trusty messenger, the commander Nusku,
(join) my prayer:
May they say to you, “[Look steadfastly upon him]!”
May they say to you, “[Incline your head toward him]!”
May they say to you, “[Let your heart be calmed]!”
May they say to you, “[Let your feelings be soothed]!”
[As if my real mother, let your heart be reconciled],
[As if my real mother, my real father,
let your heart be reconciled]!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Divine Names:

[*]Baal-Zevulon [Pronounced Ba-AL-zevulON - such as the word nebula, but as zebulon]*

Hi HP. HoodedCobra, i have a silly question, but i want to be sure. Is there any chance that you've made a typo at the pronuncation of the first divine name? Baal-Zebul in *Va-AL-ZeBul. What i want to say is that i don't see how the B (from Baal) transforms to V (Va-AL). Even in His ritual it is typed like "Baalzebul", not "Vaalzebul".

Forores said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Divine Names:

Hi HP. HoodedCobra, i have a silly question, but i want to be sure. Is there any chance that you've made a typo at the pronuncation of the first divine name? Baal-Zebul in *Va-AL-ZeBul. What i want to say is that i don't see how the B (from Baal) transforms to V (Va-AL). Even in His ritual it is typed like "Baalzebul", not "Vaalzebul".

Hello Forores, the V and the B are a bit different. The V is pronounced as in Vessel, and B as in Bite. It's correct, but it's a fine detail.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back