Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Complete SS Calendar for 2021 [Updated 9 Jan]

Lydia said:
Gear88 said:
I've noticed Jupiter's heightened return is only for May - June in reality we can only really, realistically perform 2 Jupiter squares. I noticed it isn't till December 30th that Jupiter square returns.

Does that mean the Jupiter December 30th is a return of the Jupiter height? How is Jupiter in 2022?

(This is just a future post for people to spam the two Jupiter squares on said May - June and then again December 30th). Realistically for you square performers you might do 1 or the 2 of said height dates.

planetwatcher.com. Scroll through, you can see all planets in their signs, when they enter, and so on.

Jupiter briefly enters Pisces, retrogrades back into Aqu, then re-enters Pisces in December 2022.

Ah okay thank you for that sounds nice. At least some Jupiter square is done I recall Aldrick and a few others mentioning spam the squares on the Jup - Sag transit from 2019. I only managed two or maybe three squares could have done like 4 or 5 but even those 16 dates is still unnerving being careful every day for 16 straight days.

Also I'm just wondering as someone with prominent Jupiter. Jup in Can in my chart. Should I be pumping up with Svaha and if SO should I use affirmations? Some have stated affirmations don't work with Svaha as your taking in the raw energy of the planet. Or is it okay to continue with Nama? I've been doing Nama Jupiter with good luck, good fortune, good serendipity, and good perfect timings as my main-point affirmation well that last one I plan on adding good 'perfect' timings to boost the benefic qualities of Jupiter's aspect into my system.

I would use it for higher education which is something I decided not to do but I'm not quite sure on that so I'll just stick with luck and benefits.

Lydia said:
Gear88 said:
I've noticed Jupiter's heightened return is only for May - June in reality we can only really, realistically perform 2 Jupiter squares. I noticed it isn't till December 30th that Jupiter square returns.

Does that mean the Jupiter December 30th is a return of the Jupiter height? How is Jupiter in 2022?

(This is just a future post for people to spam the two Jupiter squares on said May - June and then again December 30th). Realistically for you square performers you might do 1 or the 2 of said height dates.

planetwatcher.com. Scroll through, you can see all planets in their signs, when they enter, and so on.

Jupiter briefly enters Pisces, retrogrades back into Aqu, then re-enters Pisces in December 2022.

Hey lydia, I hope I don't bother im sure youre pretty busy xd. I sent an order to you for my natal chart i think back in july. how ever i think it might have been before i changed my email. and was wondering if i should give my new one to you incase it wasnt in the order? i really dont remember. i left the order under my forum name. anyway just want to make sure you had my latest info but take your time with everything and thanks again :)

Gear88 said:
Also I'm just wondering as someone with prominent Jupiter. Jup in Can in my chart. Should I be pumping up with Svaha and if SO should I use affirmations? Some have stated affirmations don't work with Svaha as your taking in the raw energy of the planet. Or is it okay to continue with Nama? I've been doing Nama Jupiter with good luck, good fortune, good serendipity, and good perfect timings as my main-point affirmation well that last one I plan on adding good 'perfect' timings to boost the benefic qualities of Jupiter's aspect into my system.
I'd like to know who is saying you don't need to program the energy. Some years ago, a prominent member tried telling people to not state affirmations with Svaha squares, and HPS Maxine had to step in and correct her. Energy ALWAYS needs to be programmed! Otherwise it will dissipate over time, or just not do what you want it to do. Will alone can kinda program it, but not quite. Even stating the intention once is better than just leaving it.

Also, why do you think you need to do squares if your Jupiter is already strong? Go with what you know you need to do in your life or spiritual development.

Shadowcat said:
Hey lydia, I hope I don't bother im sure youre pretty busy xd. I sent an order to you for my natal chart i think back in july. how ever i think it might have been before i changed my email. and was wondering if i should give my new one to you incase it wasnt in the order? i really dont remember. i left the order under my forum name. anyway just want to make sure you had my latest info but take your time with everything and thanks again :)
Never a bother :) Email me at lastro7(at)protonmail(dot)com. I will be able to find your order if you used your username.

Lydia said:
I'd like to know who is saying you don't need to program the energy. Some years ago, a prominent member tried telling people to not state affirmations with Svaha squares, and HPS Maxine had to step in and correct her. Energy ALWAYS needs to be programmed! Otherwise it will dissipate over time, or just not do what you want it to do. Will alone can kinda program it, but not quite. Even stating the intention once is better than just leaving it.

It came up as a subject in this thread regarding squares, seemingly as just a misunderstanding/uncertainty on details: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=217843

Lydia said:
Shadowcat said:
Never a bother :) Email me at lastro7(at)protonmail(dot)com. I will be able to find your order if you used your username.

I ordered a reading on career and money last year and never received it.

slyscorpion said:
Lydia said:
Shadowcat said:

I think Lydia has burned out.

slyscorpion said:
Lydia said:
Shadowcat said:
I have been waiting for my natal chart reading for almost precisely 5 months. It just must be a long list of orders...

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Lydia said:
I have been waiting for my natal chart reading for almost precisely 5 months. It just must be a long list of orders...

oh shit what did i start xd please yall dont bombard her im sure she will get to everything in time i just wanted to make sure she had my latest email. we have had a heavy ritual schedule on and off for half a year now after all.

Shadowcat said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

oh shit what did i start xd please yall dont bombard her im sure she will get to everything in time i just wanted to make sure she had my latest email. we have had a heavy ritual schedule on and off for half a year now after all.

It's actually not that long of a list. Astrology is spiritually draining. Not just, vibrate a few runes and I'm fine again, it goes deeper than that. There is only so much that can be done at a time. And Shadowcat is right about the rituals, if I do an astrology order then I cannot participate in the rituals. I get fried. And if I do too much astrology, then my own self gets affected. I'm not going to go into details here, but please know I am not ignoring orders or whatever people think.

If I could, I would quit. Retire from astrology. I have to delay/stifle too much in my life for it. And having to keep my fellow SS waiting too long, also weighs on my mind unhappily.

Lydia said:
Shadowcat said:
Henu the Great said:

It's actually not that long of a list. Astrology is spiritually draining. Not just, vibrate a few runes and I'm fine again, it goes deeper than that. There is only so much that can be done at a time. And Shadowcat is right about the rituals, if I do an astrology order then I cannot participate in the rituals. I get fried. And if I do too much astrology, then my own self gets affected. I'm not going to go into details here, but please know I am not ignoring orders or whatever people think.

If I could, I would quit. Retire from astrology. I have to delay/stifle too much in my life for it. And having to keep my fellow SS waiting too long, also weighs on my mind unhappily.

Your fine I can understand that. I hope everyone else can too. Wasnt really wanting to start anything just put that out there in case things get lost or forgotten mainly.

Lydia said:

I know because you have said the same before. It's just hard sometimes to be in complete dark about the order without any clue when I could receive it, even though most of the time I don't even think about it.

Regardless, take it easy and work on your terms, as you have done already. I don't want to pressure. I mean, it has to be pretty good since the wait is long. :)

Always looking forward to this amazing and super useful work.
Thank you so very much.
May 2021 bring us uncountable blessings and protection from our Beloved Father Satan and our Amazing Demons of Hell.

Lydia said:

I feel as if I started noticing something similar when I was writing up readings for practice for people that gave me their birth times. There'd come a point where trying to move onto the next portion of the reading felt like scaling a 90 degree angle mountain and I wanted to go mentally blank for a brief period. I just figured it was due to general fatigue from tackling a complex subject as a novice, but it makes sense that it's something more involved than just that.

I've gone and started translating the calendar into Polish for fun and should have it completed fairly soon. I have everything saved in a Word document since I'm not in a position to edit a PDF file outright; one would simply have to substitute the text in the calendar at that point.

If someone's already working on a Polish translation then no worries, but if not, please lemme know if this could be of use, as I'd like for this to help out if possible. Otherwise it's been a stimulating side project.

ThomaSsS said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters, I am experiencing problems in downloading the South African Calendar(It says it can't be downloaded securely), is there an alternative link for SA Calendar ?

Lydia said:

Don't worry, I have no problem waiting more, the schedules are of the utmost importance, I only have one question: some natal charts are more difficult than others?

Lydia said:

Don't beat yourself up about it. It is not that big of a deal. Not worth compromising your health over.

Lydia said:
Shadowcat said:
Henu the Great said:

Lydia is the finest she has helped me also through all times bad and good I got my reading straight away I understand she is busy just now.

Thanks Pal and always chin up :D

Always look forward to the calandar coming out ;) well set out and easy to read helps me alot :lol: :lol:

Thank you guys.

Hail Satan,

Greetings bros and sisters, hp/hptss
I would like to know that in this calendar only when Mars is written we could do Mars planetary squares but what about the other squares??? How to do it in accordance with this calendar??? And when we begin it we have to do it as prescribed in planetary squares right???

Victorian666 said:
Hail Satan,

Greetings bros and sisters, hp/hptss
I would like to know that in this calendar only when Mars is written we could do Mars planetary squares but what about the other squares??? How to do it in accordance with this calendar??? And when we begin it we have to do it as prescribed in planetary squares right???

Where you see a planetary square for that date, that's it for it. Where u see mercury square, do mercury. It's as clear as stated.

Something I've noticed actually, there are a few Mondays - like Feb 22 and Mar 22 - where the Moon Square indicator is not present, even though the Moon is waxing in Moonly Cancer on these Mondays. I was curious if this was an error or if there's something I'm missing about these dates that makes starting a Moon Square not optimal.

Lydia said:

By the way, I can cancel my order if that would help. I don't care for a refund. I have since learned a lot more about astrology since the time I placed the order. It is not that I wouldn't appreciate an SS's opinion of my chart, but I don't think the stress it would cause you is worth whatever I don't already know.

Let me know and I will send you an email about it.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Something I've noticed actually, there are a few Mondays - like Feb 22 and Mar 22 - where the Moon Square indicator is not present, even though the Moon is waxing in Moonly Cancer on these Mondays. I was curious if this was an error or if there's something I'm missing about these dates that makes starting a Moon Square not optimal.

Thank you for noticing it. I only had a few days this time to edit this calendar, I had months in previous years. I corrected a few of the squares that were missed, but did not notice those, even though the squares are always wrong every year so I should have known better.

Blitzkreig said:
By the way, I can cancel my order if that would help. I don't care for a refund. I have since learned a lot more about astrology since the time I placed the order. It is not that I wouldn't appreciate an SS's opinion of my chart, but I don't think the stress it would cause you is worth whatever I don't already know.

Let me know and I will send you an email about it.
I enjoy doing astrology, so I would like to do your order. I need to go through my list and contact people letting them know when I will be starting their order. Thank you for your consideration though.

Lydia said:
Astrology is spiritually draining. Not just, vibrate a few runes and I'm fine again, it goes deeper than that.

Had two idears to help in this case, the first one is more fantasizing but could work, you don´t have to do anything:

1. Everyone who does wait for thear astrology order, does everytime they wish that they receive it (or once a week), instead of wasting thear thought time, they create a energy ball with surya or raum 40-88-111 reps. Send it to Satan via his sigil and ask to give you this energy, when you use your energy for astrology. In theory if everybody would do this, you could never run out of energy and you could do more astrology, which results in faster order delivery (everybody knows who did allready order from you, they will get thear outstanding readings, you do not forget people, you are just extremly busy).

Win win for both sides. An excess of energy can be used to help other satanists in need, or as Satan sees fit.

2. I did do this rune working and had good results for more energy:

[Solar Chakra] Rune working (color visualised runes and aura goldwhite)

URUZ+FEHU (UR+FE norwegian spelled one breath together) x111(solar powernumber) reps

"I constantly absorb solar energy when I am at the sun, through the energys off Uruz I am increasing and strengthening my solar power and reserves off the solar energy in me and through the energys of Fehu I´m empowering the energy off Uruz, in a positive, extremly beneficial, empowering and healthy way for me, permanently." x36 reps (solar number)

Fuchs said:
Lydia said:
Astrology is spiritually draining. Not just, vibrate a few runes and I'm fine again, it goes deeper than that.

Had two idears to help in this case, the first one is more fantasizing but could work, you don´t have to do anything:

1. Everyone who does wait for thear astrology order, does everytime they wish that they receive it (or once a week), instead of wasting thear thought time, they create a energy ball with surya or raum 40-88-111 reps. Send it to Satan via his sigil and ask to give you this energy, when you use your energy for astrology. In theory if everybody would do this, you could never run out of energy and you could do more astrology, which results in faster order delivery (everybody knows who did allready order from you, they will get thear outstanding readings, you do not forget people, you are just extremly busy).

Win win for both sides. An excess of energy can be used to help other satanists in need, or as Satan sees fit.

URUZ+FEHU (UR+FE norwegian spelled one breath together) x111(solar powernumber) reps

"I constantly absorb solar energy when I am at the sun, through the energys off Uruz I am increasing and strengthening my solar power and reserves off the solar energy in me and through the energys of Fehu I´m empowering the energy off Uruz, in a positive, extremly beneficial, empowering and healthy way for me, permanently." x36 reps (solar number)

Stop giving advice when you do not understand the situation. You have been warned against this before, including by HP Cobra in that email thread you started with us.

It is not energy, it is the soul that gets affected. Your "idear" is crap, as it is not the issue. You really think I am so unadvanced as to not know what to do, and need "idears" from you? ENOUGH.

Lydia said:
Fuchs said:
Lydia said:

Stop giving advice when you do not understand the situation. You have been warned against this before, including by HP Cobra in that email thread you started with us.

It is not energy, it is the soul that gets affected. Your "idear" is crap, as it is not the issue. You really think I am so unadvanced as to not know what to do, and need "idears" from you? ENOUGH.

I shouldn´t have posted something like this on mercury retrograde.

A idear is not advice. The idears are crap, fine. Maybe someday I have a good idear and share it. Better posted then not.

Could you explain after mercury is retrogarde again, what you mean with "soul gets affected". Could be a beneficial answer for other future astrologists.

As far as I undestand it, the soul is light which is energy, I did understand by draining that you loose energy. That´s the reason I did post what I did post. I did not intent to insult you, or question your ability to solve your problems your self.

Fuchs said:
Lydia said:
Fuchs said:

I shouldn´t have posted something like this on mercury retrograde.

A idear is not advice. The idears are crap, fine. Maybe someday I have a good idear and share it. Better posted then not.

Could you explain after mercury is retrogarde again, what you mean with "soul gets affected". Could be a beneficial answer for other future astrologists.

As far as I undestand it, the soul is light which is energy, I did understand by draining that you loose energy. That´s the reason I did post what I did post. I did not intent to insult you, or question your ability to solve your problems your self.
I guess she get 'exhausted'. Having more spiritual energy will not help that. When you do something like astrology is litteraly using your powers to connect and see someone else life. This is why is drying and exhausting. Its difficult to explain if you never used your powers to predict something or for divination. Don't take it bad but it looked like you where trolling this is why she reacted that way. Maybe its Mercury retrograde...

HP Hooded Cobra, brotherhood
Greetings.

I would like to resolve a crucial question: In the SS 2021 calendar, the Imbolc ritual indicates on February 4, hence the doubt arises:
This Imbolc ritual will be celebrated on February 4th, but I always knew it was celebrated on February 2nd, so I follow the SS calendar, is that right?
As I live in Brazil, in other words, southern hemisphere, do I celebrate Imbolc myself, or do I follow the north wheel? But honestly for me it doesn't make sense to celebrate Lammas as many say (not here on the JOS forum), of course, anyway what do I do?
Sorry if I said something wrong but I want to learn, so thanks in advance for the guidance.

AryaPaimon said:
Greetings.

I would like to resolve a crucial question: In the SS 2021 calendar, the Imbolc ritual indicates on February 4, hence the doubt arises:
This Imbolc ritual will be celebrated on February 4th, but I always knew it was celebrated on February 2nd, so I follow the SS calendar, is that right?
As I live in Brazil, in other words, southern hemisphere, do I celebrate Imbolc myself, or do I follow the north wheel? But honestly for me it doesn't make sense to celebrate Lammas as many say (not here on the JOS forum), of course, anyway what do I do?
Sorry if I said something wrong but I want to learn, so thanks in advance for the guidance.
My darling, Imbolc is when the sun is in 15 degrees in Aquarius

AryaPaimon said:
Greetings.

Satanic festivals are based on astrology, not fixed days of the modern corrupted calendar. You'll see Imbolc's date change each year because of this as, like another member already explained, Imbolc is when the Sun is midway through the Aquarius sign.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back