Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where should I migrate?

Stormblood said:
Turkey has a very diverse population of turkeys. Some are White, some are not.

Even a "white" turk does not resemble the white population at all, at least not where I am from.
Be it the darker hair and eyes, or the expression or the face shape.
Ones skin does not say everything.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Even a "white" turk does not resemble the white population at all, at least not where I am from.

There are blonde, blue-eyed Turks with White bone structures. Those are not the ones who migrate usually.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:
Turkey has a very diverse population of turkeys. Some are White, some are not.
Lmao you mean turks
Yes, 'twas a joke haha

Stormblood said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

There are blonde, blue-eyed Turks with White bone structures. Those are not the ones who migrate usually.

Ill have to take your word for it.

NinRick said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Most of the Turkish people I have ever met or seen are white. A small percentage has some arab mix. And Erdogan is a jew.

I know many turkish people, most of them look like arabs and few like white people, with those white turkish people, you can not even tell them apart from other whites, but all of them have brown eyes

because the turks living in germany, most of them migrated from east anatolia close syria iraq and iran borders.

Henu the Great said:
Jack said:
I Would say the Former USSR Eastern European Countries (The Baltic Countries, Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova) has the highest percentage of White People. All of these Countries has over 99% of White People (In Estonia 99.8% which I think is the highest in the world but not sure.)

Some Others With high Numbers of White People:

Iceland: At least 98% White

Poland: 98.6% White

Finland: At least 97% White

Italy: Around 96-97% White (Legal Residents)

But all European countries (except France, UK, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands and Russia) has at least 90% White People. you could also include Argentina which has also at least 90% White People.

In The US the States with the highest white Population are; Maine, Montana, Wyoming, Vermont, West Virginia, The Dakotas (North and South) and New Hampshire. all of these States has higher than 90% of White people if you wanted to know.

Latvia,poland and Czech Republic,with 99,8% of population being white. followed by:

lithuania and Albania (99,7% white)

Croatia (99,6% white)

Estonia,Slovenia and Greece (99,3% white)

Finland (99,1% white)
https://www.quora.com/Which-countries-have-the-highest-percentage-of-white-people

https://www.nationalists.org/data/european-population-by-country.html

Honestly just get some good skills and go to a majority white country where you will have enough value to attract a white mate. Please don't go to the US ,shit is about to go haywire there in the coming years i.e if you want to be safe. If you're a hardcore white nationalist who wants to fight and not just survive going to the US will be a plus one.
He is Turkish, and I wonder if it's okay for him to mix with whites. To my understanding Turkish people are a subrace of white, am I correct?

I know I wouldn't be cool with a Turkish person marrying a Nordic person.
I do not live in Turkey
I was not born in Turkey

Race is important in some cases, such as marriage or sex, But white skin does not guarantee superiority
The superior is the one who is in reality and truth
So I used to talk to a Swedish girl but I found out that she is a xian.
However there are blacks in this community who are worthy satanists In fact, because they know the truth, it makes them superior to xian whites

David said:
I do not live in Turkey
I was not born in Turkey
Funny as I remember you having Turkey set on the location.

David said:
Race is important in some cases, such as marriage or sex, But white skin does not guarantee superiority
The superior is the one who is in reality and truth
So I used to talk to a Swedish girl but I found out that she is a xian.
However there are blacks in this community who are worthy satanists In fact, because they know the truth, it makes them superior to xian whites
This much is obvious. In any case, race mixing is not suitable ever. Sub race mixing is non-beneficial also.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back