Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Satanic Path

Why people are so blind? Why do I keep being exchanged for a girl? I'm not a jewish pinko, not like that.
Yesterday I was performing my rituals on the street, it was going so good, as having learnt the pronunciation of the frtr helps me a lot with these ones. I do the guttural sounds very well, I think.
I did them on a big circle as doing them at home would have meant arguing with my "mother" ( or is she just a stranger who gave birth to me?)
Anyway, two goddamn guys stopped by thinking I was a girl, the first one called me miss. I pretended to be english to discourage him and that worked.
The second man, he said "Hey lady, what are you doing there all alone?". Literally. I know he was horny, you should have seen the grin on his face.
I am very good at understanding people.
This happens everywhere. Cars honk, waiters at the restaurant call me "lady", people always ask me if I'm trans. Even at the phone.
I mean, why?
And I don't want to change anything of me. I really love my body and face, they make me feel beautiful and I like the way I am.
I should do something to my aura, so that this ends.
And then people assume that I'm gay just because I am feminine: I mean, why don't you goddamn understand that differences exist even among homosexuals? What about all those masculine boys who enjoy males? Oh, they're not gay because gay people are all the same thing.
Foolishness needs to be punished, in every form.
Then I wonder why is it so difficult to people to understand I am a boy.
Like, are you blind?
This is just napalm for my rituals.

Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Oh hey lady, do you need some assistance for this. " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant stop laughing man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you put an Aura around you which shows you not-as-a-transexual/transvestite? If you don't, then maybe you should.

Jack said:
"Oh hey lady, do you need some assistance for this. " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack is misogynistic and also hates non-heterosexuality. Such an offensive, prejudiced hater. Hey, Jack - has your mail-order robotbride arrived yet?

You cant let this get to you that much. I have been made fun of a lot for being girly when i was younger. The teacher in my class who was at our church and xtian forced me to go into the girls bathroom as a kid and said if your going to act girly put your head in the toilet. She tried to force me to do so but i fought back that was the most extreme thing that happened. Anyways also people sometimes make fun of me still for my voice when i post videos online cause they think its feminine. You just have to be strong. You are who you are unfortunately some xtian people can suck. Most guys did not like or would not hang out with me cause they thought i was gay. Its much better now. Unfortunately some people still have hang ups. I no longer feel bad about my gender though i used to feel inferior and want to be a girl but not anymore. I am proud of who i am you need to be too.

Independent of trans shit, if you look like a girl then people will mistake you for one. Some boys even with buzzcuts look like girls without doing anything. Linebackers, balding software engineers and Navy SEALS on reddit who put on a tutu and cat ears and expect to be called a little girl mostly don't receive that treatment and get very angry about it. That's life.

I suggest doing Returning Curses and MUNKA working to get rid of your abuse issues because these can ricochet into situations where you can become victimized again. Also if this is really and truly undesirable to you then try to become more masculine, but honestly, you seem a bit obsessed with passive sex and mention it nearly every post, which on an energy level is going to attract men (and some women) who are into that to you, even if you find them repulsive.

I used to get upset for people mistaking me for a kid, and in recent years even though I've grown a bushy beard and mustache people still treat me as "boy" though I'm not all that small (169cm), but I learned to just ignore that. Normies gotta be dumb and blind that's why we are in this situation to begin with, getting upset about things out of your control is not going to solve anything, at least for minor things and not great injustices. We do our part with aura of protection, RTRs etc.

Satanic Path said:
Why people are so blind? Why do I keep being exchanged for a girl? I'm not a jewish pinko, not like that.
Yesterday I was performing my rituals on the street, it was going so good, as having learnt the pronunciation of the frtr helps me a lot with these ones. I do the guttural sounds very well, I think.
I did them on a big circle as doing them at home would have meant arguing with my "mother" ( or is she just a stranger who gave birth to me?)
Anyway, two goddamn guys stopped by thinking I was a girl, the first one called me miss. I pretended to be english to discourage him and that worked.
The second man, he said "Hey lady, what are you doing there all alone?". Literally. I know he was horny, you should have seen the grin on his face.
This happens everywhere. Cars honk, waiters at the restaurant call me "lady", people always ask me if I'm trans. Even at the phone.
I mean, why?
And I don't want to change anything of me. I really love my body and face, they make me feel beautiful and I like the way I am.
And then people assume that I'm gay just because I am feminine: I mean, why don't you goddamn understand that differences exist even among homosexuals? What about all those masculine boys who enjoy males? Oh, they're not gay because gay people are all the same thing.
Like, are you blind?
Do you have very long hairs? Usually its rare that someone looks so feminine you cannot tell. Either way try to dress/do your hair as masculine as you can if it bothers you. There is really nothing wrong in looking like a girl if you naturaly look like it. Hating yourself will only create hung-ups.

Satanic Path said:
I mean, why?
Like, are you blind?
I can relate.

I'm male but often mistaken for female.

Now I have facial hair which does help.

People I don't know will straight up ask me if I am a boy or a girl like I don't have feelings or something.

It's happened more times than I can remember ever since about 3rd grade.

I'm used to it honestly, it doesn't even phase me anymore.

Because I love who I am.

When I was younger I was mistaken for a girl too.
I recall two instances of this. One when I was given a school gift meant for a girl, which is nothing because I wasn't the only one. And two when speaking through the phone, I was mistaken for an adult woman. I felt embarrassed but today I'm okay with it.

Jack said:

Jack, it's obvious he wanted to have something with me. That is disgusting.
Your humor sometimes can me sharp, by the way, but I understand that.
What can I tell you? You've been blessed by genetics, nobody mistakes you for what you are not.
I no longer get depressed for that, I just feel my anger rise, or is it "hunger"?
I won't change anything of me. If people outside have an IQ lesser than 80, that's not my problem.
It is theirs.

luis said:
Satanic Path said:
I mean, why?
Like, are you blind?
Do you have very long hairs? Usually its rare that someone looks so feminine you cannot tell. Either way try to dress/do your hair as masculine as you can if it bothers you. There is really nothing wrong in looking like a girl if you naturaly look like it. Hating yourself will only create hung-ups.

I do, and I love it. They're quite dark, then my face is round and a bit oval.
I really dress as standard boys dress, but in the future I won't mind wearing what I like.
Like wide dresses, red, blue, black, yellow.
My colors are related to my Demons. It goes further than that.
I have this will to paint my whole body in Sigils, because as I said: If I want to live something, I live it in the greatest, deepest way, or I don't live that.
I like many stiles, I will try them all.
I like tight pants, I like to see my beauty enhanced, that's it.
About facial hair: never liked it. If I had a nice beard, I would let it grow, just to try, because everything is to be tried. My eyebrows...damn, If I don't take care of them they get awful. They really grow where they should not, sometimes the hair gets even to the forehead.
When I do make-up, mostly is for art, and to explore myself. As I live in this world, I wouldn't go out wearing myself...you know, mudsilms' favourite hobby is rape and murder.
The only thing that matters is not me, but people's foolishness, which is so deep, so radical.
Because smart people, they know I'm a boy, it's just those morons who have these strange ideas.

Egon said:
I used to get upset for people mistaking me for a kid, and in recent years even though I've grown a bushy beard and mustache people still treat me as "boy" though I'm not all that small (169cm), but I learned to just ignore that. Normies gotta be dumb and blind that's why we are in this situation to begin with, getting upset about things out of your control is not going to solve anything, at least for minor things and not great injustices. We do our part with aura of protection, RTRs etc.
Do they have a height requirement there ? Here they don't let (<170cm) into the Regular Army.

You can actually turn it to your advantage in some situations you know, it's pretty sick. :lol:

I've had that happen only once, I think it's a thing that some people in general will find interesting about a person/attracted to, especially if they are moreso removed of xian influence. The other reaction is the intense hatred xians usually have at this aspect of nature.

As for this whole deal with the perviness of those people you mentioned, it just sounds like the world has gone insane. Balance yourself out with the workings and be split down the middle. Me personally I have both an emphasised masculine and feminine nature with prominence of both, but my priorities in life in the present moment dictate which of either will be more revealed on my personality at a given time. I think it's something similar with most people. Don't deny your own nature or feel ashamed or nothing. Those of the more feminine nature have an easier time bringing others together into groups, and being especially harmonious with all types of things like beauty, rhythm, energies and whatnot. Intelligence is derived also from the features of femininity as in the Water element. The most important component of the cognitive processes comes under Water chiefly, I believe.

The majority of people here and those who are psychically gifted are of those 8th 12th house and water natures. It only is sensible that we will all have similar experiences like with our isolations, introversion and the other stuff that is discussed. I personally think the confusion there's been on matters like this is a result of the enemy curses and repression of these prenatal forces here. Water is also a primary occult element coincidentally enough.

Try and stay away from the public when you are doing your rituals. Maybe also perform the binding workings on your mother to help with doing workings in the home. I was bothered too by this at one point but my mother knows of the occult and doesnt mind anymore when I do rituals, and even supportive of it. You could also get your own home if you know you are able to do that securely and safely. I was going to do that very brashly at one point, but luckily my living situation evolved, and I knew I was truly safe.

The other replies are right. You have to show confidence, it's mostly in your body language and how you carry yourself. You have to embrace the raw aspects of fire. Things like discipline, strengthening your physical body etc. The lower chakras.

Satanic Path said:
luis said:
Satanic Path said:
I mean, why?
Like, are you blind?

I do, and I love it. They're quite dark, then my face is round and a bit oval.
I really dress as standard boys dress, but in the future I won't mind wearing what I like.
Like wide dresses, red, blue, black, yellow.
My colors are related to my Demons. It goes further than that.
I have this will to paint my whole body in Sigils, because as I said: If I want to live something, I live it in the greatest, deepest way, or I don't live that.
I like many stiles, I will try them all.
I like tight pants, I like to see my beauty enhanced, that's it.
About facial hair: never liked it. If I had a nice beard, I would let it grow, just to try, because everything is to be tried. My eyebrows...damn, If I don't take care of them they get awful. They really grow where they should not, sometimes the hair gets even to the forehead.
When I do make-up, mostly is for art, and to explore myself. As I live in this world, I wouldn't go out wearing myself...you know, mudsilms' favourite hobby is rape and murder.
The only thing that matters is not me, but people's foolishness, which is so deep, so radical.
Because smart people, they know I'm a boy, it's just those morons who have these strange ideas.
Then calm down. Keep expressing yourself as much as you want. People are sheeps, they have a lot of hung-ups especialy sexualy related and so really they don't stop and thing, some will fuck the first thing they see. Unfortunately this is the world we live in. Love yourself or you'll never advance.

Satanic Path said:
Jack said:

What can I tell you? You've been blessed by genetics, nobody mistakes you for what you are not.
I no longer get depressed for that, I just feel my anger rise, or is it "hunger"?
I won't change anything of me. If people outside have an IQ lesser than 80, that's not my problem.
It is theirs.
I once mistook a guy for a girl while I was standing in line at the bank. He looked cuter than most girls lmao so it's really not my fault. I felt bad and wondered if I was gay. But then I realized it was just because he looked like a cute girl and not because I was gay.

Jack said:
Satanic Path said:
Jack said:

It is theirs.
I once mistook a guy for a girl while I was standing in line at the bank. He looked cuter than most girls lmao so it's really not my fault. I felt bad and wondered if I was gay. But then I realized it was just because he looked like a cute girl and not because I was gay.

This happens. But you did it in good. You didn't think that guy was a prostitute, or that his appeareance was an obvious reason to harass him.
Until we recognise someone's beauty, that is good and very human. Good has to be done even in our small way.

Jack said:
Egon said:
Do they have a height requirement there ? Here they don't let (<170cm) into the Regular Army.

And they shouldn't. The military should not have to spend their budget to make special-sized tanks, uniforms and other special-sized equipment for people outside standard sizes. Budget is to be used responsibly. Many countries are already cutting it and this ensures the vast majority is undertrained, underequipped, underpaid and so on because cuts end up affecting the most vital resources which are training, equipment, wages and food quality.

If militaries want to save money, physical and psychological requirements should be heightened and tests revised. Too many weak people, physically or otherwise are allowed in and the whole military suffers because of it. Only those who actual aptitude, interest and skill should be allowed in. If you like athleticism and maturity, then it's up to other organisations such as civilian schools and sports centres, to take care of that, instead of allowing the military to be pollution with the inferior stock that has overtaken it and propagates a culture of poor leadership and rotten values, instead of serving as paragons of physical and mental health.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:
Egon said:

And they shouldn't. The military should not have to spend their budget to make special-sized tanks, uniforms and other special-sized equipment for people outside standard sizes. Budget is to be used responsibly. Many countries are already cutting it and this ensures the vast majority is undertrained, underequipped, underpaid and so on because cuts end up affecting the most vital resources which are training, equipment, wages and food quality.

If militaries want to save money, physical and psychological requirements should be heightened and tests revised. Too many weak people, physically or otherwise are allowed in and the whole military suffers because of it. Only those who actual aptitude, interest and skill should be allowed in. If you like athleticism and maturity, then it's up to other organisations such as civilian schools and sports centres, to take care of that, instead of allowing the military to be pollution with the inferior stock that has overtaken it and propagates a culture of poor leadership and rotten values, instead of serving as paragons of physical and mental health.
Well Egon is a hardcore manga enthusiast so hes really a Nippon at heart ,culturally.
images

images

Real edgy stuff

images

Probably not though

Jack said:
Stormblood said:
Jack said:

Well Egon is a hardcore manga enthusiast so hes really a Nippon at heart ,culturally.
images

That is the average age range where? In India? Japan? Some other country?

Stormblood said:
Jack said:
Stormblood said:

images

That is the average age range where? In India? Japan? Some other country?
Japan basically

Inflorescentia said:

You got me thinking of Narancia Ghirga -- my only man(?)-crush.

I had to google him.
I am an abomination: never even tried to watch manga/animes. It is not my thing XD.
Well, I had an only girl too.
We were like 9-10, and I,despite already having feelings for men, fell in love with her.
I wanted her always around, with me, because we had so much fun, and she was as crazy as me.
It was just her face, her voice, her laugh, her eyes, her mind...the purest thing I saw as a child.
It makes me a bit sad thinking that if I stayed the way I was now I could really talk about having children.
And that girl, I don't know why, but I want her not to die and be forgotten. She did good to me, the least I can do is help her. She's smart, very smart, and I hope she can love the Things I love, one day.

Satanic Path said:
I had to google him.
I am an abomination: never even tried to watch manga/animes. It is not my thing XD.
Watch Your Name, it's a very beautiful film and I think you will like :)

Or Howl's Moving Castle, another one of romance/magic but more European-oriented, based on a British novel.
But please don't become more platonic than you're already, getting inspired and building up our ideals is good but our people need to seek actual physical love. :p

Satanic Path said:
I mean, why?
Like, are you blind?

No one respects weakness. But especially not the one who is insecure with themselves. The Bully seeks out its prey. They don't go for the strong, but always for the week.

The answer comes from you. You cannot blame the world for what you allow. In one sentence you say it bothers you, but in the next you love yourself. If you loved yourself, you would find it flattering.

Acceptance and repulsion of responsibility is always easier than trying to improve. If you're over weight, fix it, if you're girly, fix it. If you need help on how to do this, then that is where we come in.

Otherwise what good does complaining about outside circumstances you cannot or choose not to control, do?

Everything is a Balance, often times the person will then over compensate, by touting everything masculine as the new God, and by ofcourse bullying others who were like them to obtain more inner security.

You must avoid this also. True understanding comes with meditation.

Shanti Sananda said:
Satanic Path said:
I mean, why?
Like, are you blind?

No one respects weakness. But especially not the one who is insecure with themselves. The Bully seeks out its prey. They don't go for the strong, but always for the week.

The answer comes from you. You cannot blame the world for what you allow. In one sentence you say it bothers you, but in the next you love yourself. If you loved yourself, you would find it flattering.

Acceptance and repulsion of responsibility is always easier than trying to improve. If you're over weight, fix it, if you're girly, fix it. If you need help on how to do this, then that is where we come in.

Otherwise what good does complaining about outside circumstances you cannot or choose not to control, do?

Everything is a Balance, often times the person will then over compensate, by touting everything masculine as the new God, and by ofcourse bullying others who were like them to obtain more inner security.

Well, overwight people die, "girly" individuals have no issue with their body. There is nothing to fix in me, except the importance I gave to these people.
At least, this is what I and the most of us thinks. And I'm not going to use energy to change the thing of me that I see as "me".

I can seem weak to people. Because people relates my facial features to weakness.
They no longer have a grin on their face when I speak.
I don't accept it, I don't kneel down to them, and this makes me not weak.
I am of course weak in many ways (banishing negative planet's influence and much more)yet, I know that changing myself to be part of a social standard would mean murder of myself.
My soul would have been the same even if I had masculine facial features...or if I pretended to be happy in an idividuality that will never be mine.
Blessings to you, brother.
Hail Satan!

Satanic Path said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Satanic Path said:
I mean, why?
Like, are you blind?

Well, overwight people die, "girly" individuals have no issue with their body. There is nothing to fix in me, except the importance I gave to these people.
At least, this is what I and the most of us thinks. And I'm not going to use energy to change the thing of me that I see as "me".

I can seem weak to people. Because people relates my facial features to weakness.
They no longer have a grin on their face when I speak.
I don't accept it, I don't kneel down to them, and this makes me not weak.
I am of course weak in many ways (banishing negative planet's influence and much more)yet, I know that changing myself to be part of a social standard would mean murder of myself.
My soul would have been the same even if I had masculine facial features...or if I pretended to be happy in an idividuality that will never be mine.
Blessings to you, brother.
Hail Satan!

If you are okay with your body, then it is your personality that matters, which is much more important then looks. Perhaps invoke fire, or use Sol rune for confidence. Pronounced as Saulo.

Satanic Path said:
Like, are you blind?

No, but you are ignorant! Of course, "you" is not meant for you, but for the sacco di stronzi you are talking about.

It seems you are Italian, do I guess right? As a Frenchman, I used to admire - and to envy - Italy a lot, for it is the nation of great artists (Leonardo da Vinci), great musicians (famous composers aka Antonio Vivaldi, Claudio Monteverdi, Tomaso Albinoni, Niccolò Paganini, Giuseppe Verdi,... as well as legendary conductors like Carlo-Maria Giulini, Arturo Toscanini or Riccardo Muti), great engineers (Enzo Ferrari, Nicola Romeo,...),...

As I visited Italia for the first time, I was appalled by the high level of ignorance of most Italian people. But what to expect from a nation, where the state religion is no mystery to anyone... Just need to read the "highly intellectual" comments of Italian people under all videos of the Unione Satanisti Italiani to confirm the high level of ignorance of most Italian people...

The French, as the dignified "elder daughter of the church" are no way better! There is an open rivalry between France and Italy based on who plays soccer best, but I wonder, whether this rivalry should not be based on who is the most ignorant nation!

Back to your "issue", which I do not see as one, except for the fact that you live in a nation full of ignorant people.

OK, so you are not seen as masculine... But according to which criteria?? Those set by our "elite"?? Not long ago, if you were not a smoker, you were not perceived as masculine!

We are not born equal. Not every man comes to Earth with a strong body like Luciano Pavarotti. The thing is, in the western xian world, if you do not have comparable physical properties, you are seen as effeminate.

My father is also this kind of man, like my little brother is. He was born catholic, but did not grow up as a hardcore one, like his grandmother was. Nevertheless, he is as ignorant as she was, having kept the same thought schema!

Just take a look at pictures of English harpsichordist Nathaniel Mander or French pianist David Fray: without any beard, a clean-shaven face, if they were not wearing male clothes, you would hardly tell them from a woman, especially when wearing a turtle-neck, so that you would not see the Adam apple. This is due to the physical traits they were born with.

Well, myself, I was born like both of them: in Asian-Caucasian variant!

On top of this, I can hardly grow a beard! There is no way I will get a karl-marx-beard: I cannot even get a ho-chi-minh-goatee!

When I was a kid, everyone thought I was a girl! And later on, when wearing the typical white overall you wear when working at a supermarket, people called me "Miss". Even with short hair!

And because of these physical traits, my father and my brother had called me effeminate since ever. Why? Because obviously, even at their age, they could not figure out that what makes a man is not the size of your arms, your bones or your muscles, but what you have between your legs. And both of them have proven several times, that they had nothing there!

I have been living in Southeast Asia for 7 years now, and I have noticed many people with similar so-called "effeminate" traits.

So why am I writing all this? Because I want to say that if we are born with the physical traits that are ours, then there is a good reason to it (I could not figure out which yet). So instead of fighting and going against, just embrace, which you seem to do by the way.

I know: easier said than done, especially in xian territories. In my case, moving to Thailand solved the problem.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back