Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pleadians

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This was the same jackass who was telling everybody that there is zero reason to do any of the meditations because "the soul lives forever and can never go away so there is no need to ever work on it."

She's right, what do you need all these meditations for? Smoke some weed man, it's better. We are one race. We are infinite love. The Pleiadians will come and save us. Reptilians are just misguided, if you send them pure light and love energy they will turn into kind and loving beings. /s

Once upon a time, infiltrators were smart and lasted years. What happened to that? Too broken down by the RTRs to make any elaborate infiltration plan? Just go home or learn about critical thinking, greycloud.

Whitecloud said:
consider this the only answer you will ever get

Good. Then stop posting already. Everybody has seen through your pathethic attempts at trolling anyway. I'm amazed how such an obvious sock-puppet account didn't get banned yet.

truth.seeker1 said:
Whitecloud said:

Good. Then stop posting already. Everybody has seen through your pathethic attempts at trolling anyway. I'm amazed how such an obvious sock-puppet account didn't get banned yet.

There have been at least two accounts he got deleted with. Now this will have to be the third.

The Pleiadian guy is only here to shill and argue and nothing else. Very Pleiadian of him.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
truth.seeker1 said:
Whitecloud said:

There have been at least two accounts he got deleted with. Now this will have to be the third.

The Pleiadian guy is only here to shill and argue and nothing else. Very Pleiadian of him.

Good riddance to him then. As much as I'm glad you moved the JOS online resources outside of the enemies take-down range, that trolling issue is probably unsolvable beyond members simply remaining aware and watchfull to point out these assholes as they come.

Although, I believe we have the worst behind us in the troll department now that Mageson is out for good. 15 years is quite the impressive trolling record.

Whitecloud said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Damon said:
Okay NPC. I realized now there's no point arguing with you, you're just going to repeat the nonsense you've been fed over and over again. MuH PlEiAdiAnZ. If you love them so much go over to Reddit or a New Age forum and come back here after you grow up.
Arguing with Whitecloud is an extreme sport. I know this from experience. Very dogmatic and shallow-minded.

Look who is talking the lost fool that dosnt know nothing about hes own racial culture, as if your opinions count or is valuable, you seem to be lost, did you think I was aguring with you, come on now you were just wasting my time and breath, I only was answering so it won't look like you won or something, but it was just a waste of time.

why don't you go meet that mother fucker who claims he spoke to crimeres,am sure he has a lot to relay to you concerning black race. You and that half-ass can sit there and talk alot of gibberish about how African spiritual technology is backwards and shit, Blacks need to build technology like whites if not they are not advanced and wait till thausands if years to achieve the same thing whites are doing today in the golden ages, blacks do not have their own traditional science only the ones that they borrowed from the west, also forget about african spirituality it is evil and all about blood sacrifice,evil voodou and things, crimiries told me this
it is clear how you know nothing about the black race and why i shouldnt waste time on you.consider this the only answer you will ever get
I had a hearty laugh reading this. It's like watching a toddler throwing a fit.

I'm advancing pretty well and I know I'll do so much for our people the stronger I grow. Meanwhile you usually focus too much on weird things like the modern corrupted voodoo and Pleiadians. Like can you name even one Pleiadian? What have they done for humanity? This is the kind of crap you waste your time one while also being more emotionally sensitive than a person with a Pisces stellium or something.

Maybe someday you'll get some sense. Maybe not.

Aquarius said:
And the negroportation, I mean, blacks teleporting, lol...
It's all evil white man's fault that they can't teleport anymore. As soon as white men invented cameras and GPS, it looked like the guy isn't really teleporting he's just hiding where noone could see him and pretending that he was gone.

Studying "Voodoo" and all that stuff, the grimier aspects, I wonder if Blacks came up with this, or if these were jews who brought these things to Africa, such as cannibalism and other things. These things seem to sporadically have emerged [as sporadically as jews] in every Gentile civilization, and "Coincidentally", during times where people made grey figurines such as the Aztecs. Later their civilization collapsed entirely.

They were not the only victims of that, others were too. These were not the spiritual people but rather random cults who were chased down by more advanced tribes. Head chief of the Dogon described in video the "Chitauri" which he also painted as reptilians, that demanded sacrifice of children and were hitting people from UFO's with what he describes as an "electric whip".

People who do these things exist in isolated places in India too. They are living marginalized and chased down like hunted by other Hindus, because they are seen as defiled. They do rituals to strange entities and do these things.

Some of these also existed in other Gentile civilizations, and they did similar things. Aztecs did this too. In some Roman provinces they also did some practices like this.

Plus the fact that spiritual technology exists is a fact, all Ancients did this. I think Whitecloud is some sort of Black who hates himself or something, not sure. What is for sure they're getting banned now, they just want to make people feel bad and nothing else.

Original Voodoo was not based solely on blood, that is a lie. It's just a form of sympathetic magick.

Blackdragon666 said:
Whitecloud said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Arguing with Whitecloud is an extreme sport. I know this from experience. Very dogmatic and shallow-minded.

Look who is talking the lost fool that dosnt know nothing about hes own racial culture, as if your opinions count or is valuable, you seem to be lost, did you think I was aguring with you, come on now you were just wasting my time and breath, I only was answering so it won't look like you won or something, but it was just a waste of time.

why don't you go meet that mother fucker who claims he spoke to crimeres,am sure he has a lot to relay to you concerning black race. You and that half-ass can sit there and talk alot of gibberish about how African spiritual technology is backwards and shit, Blacks need to build technology like whites if not they are not advanced and wait till thausands if years to achieve the same thing whites are doing today in the golden ages, blacks do not have their own traditional science only the ones that they borrowed from the west, also forget about african spirituality it is evil and all about blood sacrifice,evil voodou and things, crimiries told me this
it is clear how you know nothing about the black race and why i shouldnt waste time on you.consider this the only answer you will ever get

I'm advancing pretty well and I know I'll do so much for our people the stronger I grow. Meanwhile you usually focus too much on weird things like the modern corrupted voodoo and Pleiadians. Like can you name even one Pleiadian? What have they done for humanity? This is the kind of crap you waste your time one while also being more emotionally sensitive than a person with a Pisces stellium or something.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Studying "Voodoo" and all that stuff, the grimier aspects, I wonder if Blacks came up with this, or if these were jews who brought these things to Africa, such as cannibalism and other things. These things seem to sporadically have emerged [as sporadically as jews] in every Gentile civilization, and "Coincidentally", during times where people made grey figurines such as the Aztecs. Later their civilization collapsed entirely.

They were not the only victims of that, others were too. These were not the spiritual people but rather random cults who were chased down by more advanced tribes. Head chief of the Dogon described in video the "Chitauri" which he also painted as reptilians, that demanded sacrifice of children and were hitting people from UFO's with what he describes as an "electric whip".

People who do these things exist in isolated places in India too. They are living marginalized and chased down like hunted by other Hindus, because they are seen as defiled. They do rituals to strange entities and do these things.

Some of these also existed in other Gentile civilizations, and they did similar things. Aztecs did this too. In some Roman provinces they also did some practices like this.

Plus the fact that spiritual technology exists is a fact, all Ancients did this. I think Whitecloud is some sort of Black who hates himself or something, not sure. What is for sure they're getting banned now, they just want to make people feel bad and nothing else.

Original Voodoo was not based solely on blood, that is a lie. It's just a form of sympathetic magick.

Blackdragon666 said:
Whitecloud said:

As far as i know, there are caves and underground tunnels in the Gobi desert in mongolia worshipping greys. And many talks about it were made and some even believe it is the ruins of an ancient alien settlement, in fact these tunnels were connected and as large as a small city. Similar things can be found in inner mongolia and almost everywhere in northern china. Also some claim there are artifacts in these tunnels and caves nobody knows what, it may be connected to some kind of spiritual technology idk

The Pleiadians within the new age movement are also called the Elohim, which is what the rabbis call the reptilian hive, what a cohendence.

Whitecloud said:
...Spiritual Technologies...

The problem with your statement on Spiritual Technologies while not denying the primordial technologies i.e. Soul wise or maybe some sort of device that emits or produces effects.

In more modern times Spiritual Technologies have evolved. For example Tesla or any other person and their 19th and 20th century Free-Energy Devices.

For example it states mercury is important in the soul at a certain period of time to evolve. The very same mercury that can kill you or cause harm also ironically produces life extension and immortality.

BUT the same can be said about a Mercury engine. It produces free-energy, maybe in fact even be transmuted into mythical red mercury, and on top of providing free-energy really non-stop, infinite energy perhaps not MASS energy i.e. unlimited power or Universal Power almost stereotypical so-called God omniall. But also a Taurus field or Earth field and the ability to produce anti-gravity.

But your statement on Spiritual Technologies is kinda misleading because those things are done through the development of the soul or use of primitive devices. In reality since we have a more modern look to things "Spirit-tech" is assumed to be an advanced device either technologically advanced and or advanced in said way of using say crystals or crystalline substances and metals to procure effects.

Perhaps stating misleading is wrong more like the views of people changed. For example electricity in the 1800s was viewed as more spiritual definition rather than our modern definition on electricity. While not everyone will believe said things some might even state those things are technologies lost to us. Most people will agree that "Spirit-tech" seems to be a physical device capable of being used in a manner by which is not accustomed to our technological understanding.

Just wanting to point out some people might not fully grasp at said spiritual level rather they are more technological.

Whitecloud said:
Stormblood said:
Just go home or learn about critical thinking
Critical thinking like reptilians eating souls right? or how soul only incarnate the same sex and race, say that to yourself

I don't know about reptiles eating souls. I'm almost positive the JoS doesn't endorse that idea. Enslaving Goyim and making them bow to their king jewsus is more of a "reptile" kind of thing.

You make fun of us, but check any of these "pledians' " YouTube channels. Always talking about the military killing reptiles in tunnels out in Antarctica or South America.

The Joy of Satan acknowledges the reptile threat, but doesn't make it a running gag and beating the horse to death. We focus on advancement of the soul and of the individual.

Incarnating into the same sex and race is most definitely a fact. The mind and soul would literally overload if it kept changing every incarnation.

I got a couple questions for you, what happens to a pledian after they die. I've heard from supposed "pledians" that they only live one life. Pretty much verbatim out of the bible kind of thing. Yet which do you believe is more powerful; an everlasting entity that can incarnate or a one and done kind of entity?

If these pledians are so spiritually advanced why are most of them white, on YouTube and have a page where you can buy their "advanced techniques"?

The list is literally endless; Eisenhower and everyone she talks to is white. Zingdad a white south African married to another white. Beacham goldsmith either white or a jew however you wanna call it. Cathy o'brian, Craig Campobasso, David Rodriguez, Jason Depatie. All white or jewish pretending to be white.....

I can go on all day listing "white pledians", but race or incarcerating into a certain race has no bearing? Hmmmm...

Where as the Joy of Satan is a collaboration of racially pure souls, where all the information is free and works.

It seems to me that at the base of this "pledian soul" is a lack of work ethic, lack of spiritual advancement, and a lack of an ability to work with your own. Almost like a kill or be killed aspect of the soul.

I await your reply with bated breath.

Whitecloud said:
unlike you Dumbo's who just wish to indoctrinate and nothing more. You come and push your own flawed views onto others

Last time I checked this a private forum that has specific beliefs and you are the one who came here uninvited and who tries to push your views to everyone. As far as I know, no SS has gone into a Pleiadian or new age forum to tell them that they are all wrong. Nobody cares to do that. You do it and keep doing it despite being banned many times. That's the definition of pushing and indoctrinating.

If you think that your sex and your race are not both embedded very deeply inside your soul and are constant in every incarnation, then you are simply a person who is too weak, and maybe also too young of a soul, to remember anything about your past generations. You have no memory and no feelings of who yourself even is, then you come here to bitch at us like you know anything.

There are many people who do remember their past lives with perfect clarity and accuracy, and in every situation they are the same sex and the same race. Some subracial features may change, you may look a bit different, but your core race does not ever change. Many things about the person stay the same throughout multiple generations, including the large parts of a person's personality (some small details may change) and even the general way that a person looks and the general shape and size of their body (again some small details may change). I do remember several of my past lives perfectly clearly, and I did look somewhat similar to how I look now, and my personality was the same. But in each lifetime, the things that you focus on the most become a stronger part of you and will be naturally stronger in the next lifetime. Both personality traits, general types of emotions and energy you often carry, and also skills and talents. Ever wonder about those young children like 6 or 7 years old who can play a musical instrument even better than some of the world's top musicians? Sometimes they have shown examples of things like this on tv. These children did not develop an entire lifetime of skill and perfection in only a few months of practicing, these skills are naturally part of their soul in this life because they have spent entire lifetimes precticing and perfecting those same skills in previous lives.

I am talking about actual people, not about some new age retard taking an enormous amount of some hallucinogenic drug and becoming convinced that they used to be a dog or a bug in a past life. Seems like you read reports of hallucinating drug addicts, and you confuse these for actual events.

You love to promote the idea that the soul can never die and lasts forever. Just to use this as a logical tool, let's assume that you are correct about this. So you simultaneously believe that the soul absolutely lasts forever and nothing could ever destroy it or change it into anything else, but then also believe that in every generation your sex and your race and every other thing about you are absolutely changed into something completely different and opposite of how you just were the previous lifetime? Which is it? Either the soul lasts forever and is never destroyed, or your soul only lasts one lifetime and then it is completely erased and you start over with a completely different soul as a completely different person, different sex, and different race, every single time you reincarnate you become an absolutely different person.

You cannot actually believe both of those things unless you are just plain ignorant and never actually thought about it before, because those concepts are entirely opposed to each other.

Whitecloud said:
Stormblood said:
Critical thinking like reptilians eating souls right? or how soul only incarnate the same sex and race, say that to yourself
Stormblood said:
critical bias
OK stormflood, I do not have time to start spoonfeeding you about real meaning of critical thinking but as far as I know am the only one who ever provides proof and facts with sources about the things I say unlike you Dumbo's who just wish to indoctrinate and nothing more. You come and push your own flawed views onto others, if you say something and you cant prove it or a back it up with sources, proof or your own experiences then all you are doing is just trying to push believes not even able to have a valid argurnment, you people just spout things without having any source or reasonable explanation for them other than insulting people who don't agree with you or calling them new agers, you should grow up and stop being patethic, this is not a church or a religious organization and people free to find there own truth, if you believe your soul wethers you do not have to push it on others and pose it as absolute truth, less i forget you are in a satanic religion, and just like any other religion there are doctrines, but i did not come here to follow any doctrin only the truth so you can keep your soul dissipating ass theory or you can ask Satan
and besides go read some past life experiences or do past life regression before you form some useless theories that souls only incarnates as same sex and race.
You can come here to brainwash rant but this is the only answer am giving to you, discuss whatever with Satan not with me, am done with the likes of you
So greycloud, are you planning to get banned a fourth time? We shall celebrate that moment, since 4 is a sacred number, I'll open the champagne, but you gotta promise you'll not come back.
I think that you would be more accepted on reddit or other places, why not go introduce yourself there?

Whitecloud said:
unlike you Dumbo's

Hey, leave elephants alone. Elephant heads are a symbol of wisdom and spirituality in the Ancient East, especially the white elephant. They are sacred to the elephant-headed God Ganesha, whose bija mantra we use in our pineal glands. Big ears are also a symbol of longevity and good health in many cultures.

Next time you want to insult someone, at least take a literacy course. They'll explain to you there that there is a difference between a dumbo and a dumb, Mr Greycloud. Now run along, child. You can go infest the forum where Kikeson has settled in, instead of ours. But, please, feel free to keep us entertained if you still want to. In times of war, soldiers need some entertainment to let the steam off. Free entertainment is always welcome.

Whitecloud said:
If you think that your sex and your race are not both embedded very deeply inside your soul and are constant in every incarnation, then you are simply a person who is too weak, and maybe also too young of a soul, to remember anything about your past generations. You have no memory and no feelings of who yourself even is, then you come here to bitch at us like you know anything.

There are many people who do remember their past lives with perfect clarity and accuracy, and in every situation they are the same sex and the same race. Some subracial features may change, you may look a bit different, but your core race does not ever change. Many things about the person stay the same throughout multiple generations, including the large parts of a person's personality (some small details may change) and even the general way that a person looks and the general shape and size of their body (again some small details may change). I do remember several of my past lives perfectly clearly, and I did look somewhat similar to how I look now, and my personality was the same. But in each lifetime, the things that you focus on the most become a stronger part of you and will be naturally stronger in the next lifetime. Both personality traits, general types of emotions and energy you often carry, and also skills and talents. Ever wonder about those young children like 6 or 7 years old who can play a musical instrument even better than some of the world's top musicians? Sometimes they have shown examples of things like this on tv. These children did not develop an entire lifetime of skill and perfection in only a few months of practicing, these skills are naturally part of their soul in this life because they have spent entire lifetimes precticing and perfecting those same skills in previous lives.

I am talking about actual people, not about some new age retard taking an enormous amount of some hallucinogenic drug and becoming convinced that they used to be a dog or a bug in a past life. Seems like you read reports of hallucinating drug addicts, and you confuse these for actual events.

You love to promote the idea that the soul can never die and lasts forever. Just to use this as a logical tool, let's assume that you are correct about this. So you simultaneously believe that the soul absolutely lasts forever and nothing could ever destroy it or change it into anything else, but then also believe that in every generation your sex and your race and every other thing about you are absolutely changed into something completely different and opposite of how you just were the previous lifetime? Which is it? Either the soul lasts forever and is never destroyed, or your soul only lasts one lifetime and then it is completely erased and you start over with a completely different soul as a completely different person, different sex, and different race, every single time you reincarnate you become an absolutely different person.

You cannot actually believe both of those things unless you are just plain ignorant and never actually thought about it before, because those concepts are entirely opposed to each other.
Ok I did not want to answer you because you whine a lot about things you think are right and try the hardest to push it as altimate truth, but I know the soul is neutral, just go read some past life stories you will get what your you looking for, no on is arguing with you anymore, why should be wasted on such a worthless thing, I have read many instances were people have claimed they had past lives as deferent sex so why push your shit, things you don't even know

Soul does not die because if it does there is no need for us to exist, the earth is like a school were souls come to learn to grow spiritually, why will we then be sent down here just to wither and die, does that make any sense, if truly the soul dies wouldn't it be useless for it to exist in this , why would souls be sent down here to pass through all this hard experiences on earth just so they can wither and die.then what is the reason it exist. it's like you you don't know that it is meant for souls to pass through this stage so they can ascend. We fall so that we can learn and rise to a higher soul level and return back to source.

You are ignorant,extremely biased and close minded, lazy, self centered, stupid and dumb and refuse to see the truth

Am not going to argue with you again, go and indoctrinate someone else with your bias, am done with you, am out
blackcloud you should go on reddit, because this kind of bullshit is accepted there. This is a forum about truth, not the whining of a girl who thinks she was a cactus in a previous life.

Whitecloud said:
Soul does not die because if it does there is no need for us to exist, the earth is like a school were souls come to learn to grow spiritually, why will we then be sent down here just to wither and die, does that make any sense, if truly the soul dies wouldn't it be useless for it to exist in this , why would souls be sent down here to pass through all this hard experiences on earth just so they can wither and die.then what is the reason it exist. it's like you you don't know that it is meant for souls to pass through this stage so they can ascend. We fall so that we can learn and rise to a higher soul level and return back to source.
This is assuming that people are actually doing the spiritual work to heal themselves and make themselves ascend. Most people are pretty neutral, they are not really ascending but aren't degrading either. They basically keep staying at the same level. Some people are improving and ascending. And also there are people who are degrading and becoming worse in each lifetime. Health, drug addictions, illnesses, these things are part of our karma that stay with us until we heal them. Some people do heal, some people do overcome these things, but some people do not improve at all. If somebody has strong drug addictions in one life, this stays in their karma and makes them much more likely to do drugs in the next life. If they deny this urge, they can heal from it and remove the influence. Ascending as you say. But if they continue to do drugs also in the next lifetime, it makes the strength of the addiction even more powerful and even more of a permanent influence on them. So each lifetime, they will only be addicted worse than they were the previous one. And all of the health problems that these drugs cause will also stay with them and continue to be amplified. And the whole time, their soul is becoming weaker. Their health and their lifeforce are both becoming weaker. They continue becoming weaker and weaker each generation, and eventually there just won't be much of anything left and their soul will not be strong enough to reincarnate anymore.

Addictions, curses, bad influences; these things stay attached to a person until the person directly heals and removes the problem. If they do not remove the attachment, it stays attached. If they move in the opposite direction of those bad influences, and they work on healthy choices and healing themself, then those bad influences will become weaker and the person become stronger. But if you keep doing harmful things, you will keep being harmed, and the damage will only continue to get worse.

All of this is just karma. Whatever energies and influences you are feeding continue to get stronger. You can do good things or harmful things, and whatever you choose to do will keep getting stronger. But somebody who repeatedly harms and curses themself and never does anything to help themself, they are only getting weaker all the time. If you spend your entire life laying in a bed doing drugs and chanting hebrew curses into yourself, by the end of your life you will be much weaker than you were as a child because all of those things harm your soul. Now however you are at the moment you die, that is how you are when you're born in the next life. Then if you spend the next life doing all those same things, that is another 80 or 90 years of becoming weaker and sicker. If this is the way somebody always lives in every generation, they are only becoming exponentially weaker and more sick. And eventually there will be nothing left.

Whitecloud said:
why claim pleiadians work for greys when nothing they say or do shows that, even the greys themselves are fighting with them and their motherships have been attacked numerous times,
This is very interesting if you are telling the truth. Where did you learn this? What source of information says any of this, and is the source credible?

You complain saying none of us have any proof of anything. Then where is your proof for what you say?

StraitShot47 said:
Whitecloud said:
Stormblood said:

I don't know about reptiles eating souls. I'm almost positive the JoS doesn't endorse that idea. Enslaving Goyim and making them bow to their king jewsus is more of a "reptile" kind of thing.

You make fun of us, but check any of these "pledians' " YouTube channels. Always talking about the military killing reptiles in tunnels out in Antarctica or South America.

The Joy of Satan acknowledges the reptile threat, but doesn't make it a running gag and beating the horse to death. We focus on advancement of the soul and of the individual.

Incarnating into the same sex and race is most definitely a fact. The mind and soul would literally overload if it kept changing every incarnation.

I got a couple questions for you, what happens to a pledian after they die. I've heard from supposed "pledians" that they only live one life. Pretty much verbatim out of the bible kind of thing. Yet which do you believe is more powerful; an everlasting entity that can incarnate or a one and done kind of entity?

If these pledians are so spiritually advanced why are most of them white, on YouTube and have a page where you can buy their "advanced techniques"?

The list is literally endless; Eisenhower and everyone she talks to is white. Zingdad a white south African married to another white. Beacham goldsmith either white or a jew however you wanna call it. Cathy o'brian, Craig Campobasso, David Rodriguez, Jason Depatie. All white or jewish pretending to be white.....

I can go on all day listing "white pledians", but race or incarcerating into a certain race has no bearing? Hmmmm...

Where as the Joy of Satan is a collaboration of racially pure souls, where all the information is free and works.

It seems to me that at the base of this "pledian soul" is a lack of work ethic, lack of spiritual advancement, and a lack of an ability to work with your own. Almost like a kill or be killed aspect of the soul.

I await your reply with bated breath.
well yes,reptilians DO feed on souls'energy,we are talking about psychic parasites here.they can't spiritually advance or become immortal,so they use this to make a living instead.

Warrioroflight said:
Stormblood said:
Whitecloud said:
unlike you Dumbo's

Hey, leave elephants alone. Elephant heads are a symbol of wisdom and spirituality in the Ancient East, especially the white elephant. They are sacred to the elephant-headed God Ganesha, whose bija mantra we use in our pineal glands. Big ears are also a symbol of longevity and good health in many cultures.

Next time you want to insult someone, at least take a literacy course. They'll explain to you there that there is a difference between a dumbo and a dumb, Mr Greycloud. Now run along, child. You can go infest the forum where Kikeson has settled in, instead of ours. But, please, feel free to keep us entertained if you still want to. In times of war, soldiers need some entertainment to let the steam off. Free entertainment is always welcome.
Heres the real meaning of dumbo you idiot

You should learn some English

You try too hard to seem all high and mighty like a god or something, when you are an insolent child preaching your bais and lebeling it as truth, am not done with you yet, calling your great great grand father "child", you the inexperienced against me with knowledge and high wisdom
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You get banned again for being a troll?

Warrioroflight said:
Stormblood said:

Heres the real meaning of dumbo you idiot

You should learn some English

You try too hard to seem all high and mighty like a god or something, when you are an insolent child preaching your bais and lebeling it as truth, am not done with you yet, calling your great great grand father "child", you the inexperienced against me with knowledge and high wisdom
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You get banned again for being a troll?

He's got another greycloud account ready, apparently, to keep us entertained.

Spector said:
Now you want proof, you came here and started arguing, no, pushing your own views without having any proof of what you were saying or stating any source, did not bother to get more information first. You are %100 full of shit. The type that think they are so advanced when they are just average
Proof to what your looking for is everywhere, UFO contactees, wistle blowers like corey goode, graham Hancock, they are all there for you to research into
I didn't actually want proof from you because I don't believe you anyway and I'm 99% sure that all you would give is some bullshit nonsense source. I was just seeing what you would do. And turns out that I was absolutely correct about you, because you haven't given anything. You just say "Oh it's everywhere, look anywhere."

Totally full of shit. My point was you act like a rabid jew rat toward everybody, then you personally have nothing either. You bitch at everybody here saying none of us have any proof of anything, so I ask you where is your proof? And you provide nothing at all. So you have to admit that you are totally full of shit.

Do you want another banned account? You worthless rat.

Spector said:
What makes you think I have time to start digging because of you, to make a whining insect like you happy, I don't have time to do things for you. As a simple research on UFO artisticles will get your answer, I even already told you wistle blowers like Corey goode and graham hancock, but as always you are lazy, and want to argue more, why should any time be wasted on such a worthless thing. I can provide you with many proof and sources that can be easily found with simple research but making you happy is the most unimportant thing, it just dosnt matter to me at all. By the way the name was just picked,so stop your whinning worthless reptile
Tsk-tsk-tsk.

You don't have anything to gain from here, go on now.

Spector said:
so stop your whinning worthless reptile
Lol, it's like when jews try to play gentile and call other people jews.
Your energy is horrendous, you have been completely unmasked as the enemy of Satan and the JoS that you are, begone bastard.

I learned from starwars that the Ewok Federation will think you're a god if you are a brass robot. But the Ewok Federation will hate you if you are a soldier with white armour, and they will use traps made of wood and ropes to destroy your machines.

I do not have to give any source. If you don't believe me, it's just because you're a bastard.

Everybody knows this. Everybody has seen it. Everybody says it.

Spector said:
Yes you are absolutely right, I have nothing to gain from either you ,luciftias or that bastard aquarus, because all you people do is make blind jugdements, invalid argument and pushing your own personal believes and ideas as truth without any sources or proof of them then act like you are so entitled for me to believe you or something,so what exactly do i have to gain here

So tsk-tsk-tsk go on now.
Shilling for jews must be paid quite well, I imagine? Enjoy while you still can. :D

Spector said:
Aquarius said:
Spector said:
so stop your whinning worthless reptile
Lol, it's like when jews try to play gentile and call other people jews.
Your energy is horrendous, you have been completely unmasked as the enemy of Satan and the JoS that you are, begone bastard.
Do you realize you you are wasting your time here, you are an inferior element trying so had to get me, any post I make you are always there thinking you can get to my feelings or something, you've failed Shlomo
I have an unfinished bussiness and no amount of your rambling is going do any think at all here so why don't you stop wasting your time in writing to me and fuck off bastard.
Yeah, keep calling loyal SS jews, that's definitely not a jewish habit.
1493925025669.jpg

Spector said:
Oh I get it here is were you people got the believe that the galactic federation are evil and linked to greys
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://googleweblight.com/sp%3Fu%3Dhttps://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-space-chief-says-aliens-may-well-exist-but-they-havent-met-humans/%26grqid%3DS-hngsmt%26s%3D1%26hl%3Den-NG&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjH8ImY7a3uAhXrSRUIHUj-C_QQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw1-B4zHHgA7FMHoni0-8-ZS

First of all let me point out that there is a difference between the galactic federation and the galactic federation of light. Both are different councils and serve different purposes, the "galactic federation" are of the reptilians, greys and the US gorvnement,military, doing a lot of experiments, they are the evil ones you people are talking about.
But the "galactic federation of light" is an entirely different council made up of benevolent ET groups from different star systems who work for the light and work to fight against the dark forces in the universe and the pleiadians are part of this galactic council
We are all right in the sense that this has just been a huge misunderstanding
I was talking about the "galactic federation of light" while you all were talking of the galactic federation.
Haha, what a joker.

It has been omitted from the source you posted that it is the galactic federation of light. Just to create confusion and spread misinfo.

Nice try, kike.

ReadingRainbow said:
Persecution has always been an issue in hiding important spiritual concepts within legends, epics and other stories of the Gods [ALLEGORIES], in the belief that the Gods will lead their own to the real meanings.

What are your thoughts on this? I was barely led to anything. Led to jewish fucking fairy tales. Fuck that shit.

If I was a god I wouldn't even have a legend or a fairy tale. I'd just be an atheist dictator type of god. Like a Hitler type in a way but also different.

Stories appeal to the right hemisphere of the brain, the spiritual part of your soul. It is normal to relate spiritual concept in the way that they are best understood and remembered by you, differently from physical sciences that benefit from straightforward, organised instructions.

"If I were a God and stuff" scenarios, leave it to when you are actually a God, rather than focusing on biased christian representations of a God is or does.

Spector said:
I learned from starwars that the Ewok Federation will think you're a god if you are a brass robot. But the Ewok Federation will hate you if you are a soldier with white armour, and they will use traps made of wood and ropes to destroy your machines.

I do not have to give any source. If you don't believe me, it's just because you're a bastard.

Everybody knows this. Everybody has seen it. Everybody says it.
Well at least that one comes from star wars so that is the source, no need to argue, but you can't just come here and tell me that the colour of space is pink without detailing any proof of it and you expect me to beileve you, it just because you are the bastard.
It seem you don't have any thing else to say other than keep on coming here to keep argue when you are on the wrong here, am not just supposed to believe you because you are what. You think am not supposed to oppose what you say or argue with you. then you are simply delusional and indoctrinative.
why don't you go on now, I don't know why your still writing.
I don't want to fight with you and I don't want to argue with you anymore. But I really am curious.

You said that plaedians are good and should be trusted, because the plaedians were on their space ship and greys attacked the ship, and there was a battle between the greys and the plaedians. So the enemy of our enemy is our friend. This was the whole "evidence" you gave of why everybody needs to be in love with plaedians.

This sounds like Starwars to me. Does it seriously not remind you of Starwars?

And for such a strange and extremely specific thing to say, to say that this event happened between greys and plaedians on a spaceship, you have provided absolutely nothing to support the idea. What gave you the idea that this event happened, and why are you so extremely sure? There must have been some very convincing evidence to make you think that this event happened. So I would be interested on what some of that evidence is. Where does this story actually come from?

Do you realize that many, or even most, of those ufo articles are just stories that people write? I'm not talking about evidence that the governments and militaries have experienced and recorded, because those are more serious. But just a story written on some random little personal blog post talking about plaedians and greys fighting on a spaceship. Do you realize that most of those blogs are the same people who write tons of articles saying that the earth is flat? And nearly every single one of them are crazy christians who have just gone insane by the curses of christianity.

You're literally describing the plot of Star Wars and calling everybody a bastard for thinking that Starwars was just a movie.

Spector said:
Spector said:
Well at least that one comes from star wars so that is the source, no need to argue, but you can't just come here and tell me that the colour of space is pink without detailing any proof of it and you expect me to beileve you, it just because you are the bastard.
It seem you don't have any thing else to say other than keep on coming here to keep argue when you are on the wrong here, am not just supposed to believe you because you are what. You think am not supposed to oppose what you say or argue with you. then you are simply delusional and indoctrinative.
why don't you go on now, I don't know why your still writing.
I don't want to fight with you and I don't want to argue with you anymore. But I really am curious.

You said that plaedians are good and should be trusted, because the plaedians were on their space ship and greys attacked the ship, and there was a battle between the greys and the plaedians. So the enemy of our enemy is our friend. This was the whole "evidence" you gave of why everybody needs to be in love with plaedians.

This sounds like Starwars to me. Does it seriously not remind you of Starwars?

And for such a strange and extremely specific thing to say, to say that this event happened between greys and plaedians on a spaceship, you have provided absolutely nothing to support the idea. What gave you the idea that this event happened, and why are you so extremely sure? There must have been some very convincing evidence to make you think that this event happened. So I would be interested on what some of that evidence is. Where does this story actually come from?

Do you realize that many, or even most, of those ufo articles are just stories that people write? I'm not talking about evidence that the governments and militaries have experienced and recorded, because those are more serious. But just a story written on some random little personal blog post talking about plaedians and greys fighting on a spaceship. Do you realize that most of those blogs are the same people who write tons of articles saying that the earth is flat? And nearly every single one of them are crazy christians who have just gone insane by the curses of christianity.

You're literally describing the plot of Star Wars and calling everybody a bastard for thinking that Starwars was just a movie.
You are literally accusing me of things you are doing, you post things then try to shame me for asking you to proof it then now your doing the same.like it is something bad. You see how the table have turned, supposing I shame you now for asking me of proof that the pleiadians fight with greys how will you feel,that is what am saying here, and I have been saying, you people need to grow up.
And I did not call anyone bastard you did and I replied so don't push your shit on me.
Posting proof for you on that will involve me digging my past read articles I don't know exactly were I read it but it will involve some time. But when I do don't go and start calling it fake or new age because that's what you people do here.

You don't seem to understand that this forum is not for you, why do you keep trying to look decent? You've been banned 25 times and the next one is incoming, why are you so ostinate as to troll and waste people's time here? You already know there's people willing to listen to you on reddit, so why stay here, knowing that nobody wants you here?

You called someone "bastard" in almost every comment you wrote on this topic. And now you're saying you never said it, and you say I'm the one who called people bastard? I've never called anybody bastard because it's just not a word that I ever used. So this is one example of you twisting things around and lying. If you told me that I called somebody a rat or a jackass, you would probably be right. But instead you try to lie about me.

You read comic books and watch star wars movies, then you yell at all of us for not believing you.

If I say something exremely specific about an event and I'm saying it happened, I will tell you where I got the idea from. If it is a historical thing, I will talk about other events that were happening at that time that lead to the event I'm talking about. If I have a book talking about it, I will mention the book. To say that plaedians were on their space ship and greys attacked the ship and battled with them, this is extremely specific thing to say and I can't imagine any way that anybody could get that idea. Do you realize that the plaedes are thousands of lightyears away? The government did not put up a microscope and watch this star war happen on the space ship. I can tell you something that happened on the opposite end of the whole universe, and I could argue with everyone who doesn't believe it, and I could say right now they are fighting on a space ship on the other end of the universe. But if I said that, I would have to admit I'm just making up nonsense because there is no way to know what is going on that far away. You will give me no proof and no evidence, because there is no evidence existing.

Because you read a story that somebody wrote on their blog? I read a story too called Star Wars. And I'm saying it happened Long Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away.

The Gods have colonies and planets on quite a few Solar systems. One of this appears to be the belt of Pleiades. There are endless planets in most of these locales.

As for the Greys and other similar things attacking natives of other solar systems, this is also the case. They have eradicated planets out of existence. To humanity, they sell the story that they are innocent, never did nothing wrong, that they are friendly, seek to "avoid conflict", that they are weak and so on.

Whatever appears to UFOlogists and claims to broadly be "Pleiadian", is probably just the usual enemy trolling. Due to the attention Pleiades have received in the future and on past civilizations, they just call themselves that. One can never be sure where they are from.

Pleiades, unlike Sirius [our Gods do have residing planets here] and Orion [their center of the Empire], always received mixed commentary. Even in Ancient Greece, they were not looked upon as a very good constellation.

No need to fight over what is in itself rather dubious. We only have dubious information about them. I never read any Military material that even describes them. All knowledge they supposedly have shared, is nothing else but enemy garbage. This proves their intentions. As about their followers, they are some of the worst and most deluded idiots one will see in the UFO communities.

What refers to itself as "Pleiadian" to humans, is an enemy faction.

Spector said:
There was no galactic federation of light written there only galactic federation which I have explained are two defferent federations.
But its like am feeding you too much, shut up and get out
:lol:
We are not stupid here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Gods have colonies and planets on quite a few Solar systems. One of this appears to be the belt of Pleiades. There are endless planets in most of these locales.

As for the Greys and other similar things attacking natives of other solar systems, this is also the case. They have eradicated planets out of existence. To humanity, they sell the story that they are innocent, never did nothing wrong, that they are friendly, seek to "avoid conflict", that they are weak and so on.

Whatever appears to UFOlogists and claims to broadly be "Pleiadian", is probably just the usual enemy trolling. Due to the attention Pleiades have received in the future and on past civilizations, they just call themselves that. One can never be sure where they are from.

Pleiades, unlike Sirius [our Gods do have residing planets here] and Orion [their center of the Empire], always received mixed commentary. Even in Ancient Greece, they were not looked upon as a very good constellation.

No need to fight over what is in itself rather dubious. We only have dubious information about them. I never read any Military material that even describes them. All knowledge they supposedly have shared, is nothing else but enemy garbage. This proves their intentions. As about their followers, they are some of the worst and most deluded idiots one will see in the UFO communities.

What refers to itself as "Pleiadian" to humans, is an enemy faction.

so are these pleiadians just ENEMY Nordics or some other Nordic looking species or reptilians or ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back