Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to make a woman feel extreme lust?

NinRick said:
Stormblood said:
Rape is rape. There shouldn't even be a law. It should be common sense not rape other people, physically or otherwise. Maxine talked a few times about consent. It's even on the main website. Even with your spouse, you need to have consent first. If they are not feeling it at a certain moment for whatever reason and you force yourself upon them, even after they tell you to stop, that is rape and it's not to be tolerated. Respect other people's boundaries. If someone forced themselves upon me, even if they were my husband, they'd get seriously hurt physically and I may consider a divorce/dissolution. This is self-defence, not domestic violence.

We were talking about magick here.

I told him that I performed magick on a girl, pulled her out of her light body, and it worked but also she dreamed each night about sex and was kind of freaked out, but she said that she really really enjoyed it.
So I said, that this is basically rape.
Spiritual rape.

She has no way of telling me „no“ or „stop“,
Raise a Child from birth and teach them to not know how to say "No" - is that OK?

she dropped all defences and her conscious mind.
Not willingly, and also yes ignorantly/unknowingly.

To add something here, after a while, I saw her with no effort perfectly and clearly in front her. That was when the magick kicked in strong.

Let the discussion begin.

I would not encourage this anymore, rather to do a working to attract the perfect partner lol
Again - I ask if it is OK to date someone in a wine-ing and dine-ing situation, but not using Spirituality, then why/why not. Some surely would consider having sex with a person's Light Body a form of rape, even if it is not actual penetration or Physical violation without permission. I think it would depend on the person whom one wants to be with - if they are more open or easy or slutty, then it might be OK; if the opposite, then maybe not. Either way - who decides if sleeping with a person's Light Body, either for your own pleasure and/or to get them to choose to be with you, is OK or not OK? Perhaps there should be more a pre-thing first; instead of just jumping straight in to the Spiritual Sex with a person, maybe wine and dine them Spiritually, so to speak, first; unless, as I said, they are more forthcoming, welcoming and inviting. If you can see and understand their reaction in the waking world, then that could be used to gauge how you proceed, if at all.

Mondol said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
You don't understand what I'm trying to tell you.
Apparently, I am not the only one.

What I'm telling you is true. Love is a higher brained notion created by assigning interpretations to a mesh of emotions, feelings and experiences that are real. But the interpretation that is idealistic in nature is made up.
So for the last x amount of millennia, people have been fooled and have been living in fantasies, then - and I am not referring to the jew shit programmes.

Its an idea which is basing itself on a plethora of actual physical occurrences. And this can mean different things to different people.

By saying love doesn't exist, I don't mean that it isn't present inside of us. I'm saying the notion that is love is imperfect, because unlike physical objective reality it is experienced imperfectly (like interpretations which will be differently experienced.)
I suppose the Gods and Goddesses are also idiotic fools who have been living lies and fantasies, as well, then. Imagine how they remain to powerful and free. The jew has twisted, perverted, raped, confused, corrupted, stolen Human things, and now you're saying it's all false. In Orion, and in NS countries here eventually, we'll all not have love and we'll just be robots - if X, then Y; else Z. That's what it sounds like you're saying.

Its our duty to experience these emotions and feelings in full and make these interpretations, but always keeping the ego separate and not letting the nature control our will.
I don't need to be forced into feeling and experiencing things.

The will must above all and all be of control of every decision.
So my will must control my every decision? I need an orgasm, so I'll go out and force someone to give me an orgasm? Yes. That's lovely... It is my duty to experience such things, so I will end up in jail because I can't control my instincts, which are so base and disgusting, defiling an innocent bystander. Yes - I am still misunderstanding your higher knowledge and understanding and wisdom, of course.

The will is supreme which is the execution of the yoga of action.
I wonder why in NS, free Worlds and civilisations there exist laws, and here eventually there will exist laws, of direction and guidance just in case someone's will offends someone else...

Actual love as I would define it would be born of or close to it is when doing tantric meditation with a woman her energies and your energies cycle in a circuit and you can experience her in totality and she can experience you in totally. For a brief period of time the division of "Self" between you and her goes away and in a limited capacity you become "one."
For countless centuries and millennia, people having intimacy together have all been deluded? The intermingling of Souls during sex, and love-making sex especially, joins them together - and not just symbolically, but in actuality with their Souls and DNA/proteins, and offspring and loyalty, dedication and commitment... In proper SS societies, two people, or groups with multiple partners, can become more one than has happened for the last many centuries, but they have still meant it with each other. In a proper NS society, there wouldn't be divorce nor other problems along these lines.

Denying the experiences of life is denying the experience of experiencing itself to the Brahman. Like Schrodinger's cat, the only way the Brahman can validate and experience its creation is through us. Material reality is incomplete without a will that it influences. And its called the Triumph of Will because it supersedes the experience of reality as supreme.

Youd understand what I'm trying to say if you read the Bhagvat gita, but you'll need to take the help of a Daemon to interpret it because otherwise its going to create even more confusion. After getting the knowledge you can then experience it in meditation. I understand that it's not ideal to just explicitly say it but I don't have any analogies to explain it.
I am sure I speak for many other people when I say that all the super-knowledge and wisdom should not be complicated, but should be simple. If it cannot be explained and expressed simply, then the writers/wise mages need to learn how to speak properly.

Jack said:
Everything you do in life is Yoga, which is why its called the Yoga of Action (as opposed to the Buddhist notion of inaction. )

You live it, breathe it and follow its path. It is the be all and end all of life. And possibly the life beyond.
Here's me thinking that Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga were specific movements and stretches which needed to be done thoroughly and consistently.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If not all people can agree on what is sexually appealing, then nobody should have an unanimous opinion over what love is.
Are you listening,
Jack said:
the Lad?

Mondol said:
And, I am not poor beginner in Satanism . So, Don't teach me about Satanism. Hahahahaha
You know everything, then? Yet you continue to say "law" must be involved with private, intimate, sexual relations. Allow me to reply to you sarcastically - harr-harr-harr-harr-harr.

So, In the end, According to your advise, May I fuck your wife, or gf ? If Satanism advise me without any reason and permission of law, to fuck women, then my only one wish.... I want fuck every men's wife. Yeah !!!!All world women is mine. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
You need a "law" to tell you to not want to do something? You need a "law" to influence your thoughts, feelings and wants? Yeah, you're so advanced and not a n00b in Spiritual Satanism alright.

Sell your wife without any permission , goy !!!!!!!! :cool:
Lack of law does not = selling one's spouse. Are you trying to be retarded, or just trying to troll? "Law" is irrelevant to 2 persons who are able to, and actually do, consent. One cannot sell their spouse because that would be forced prostitution; the one being forced/sold is not consenting. As long as each individual consents, then it's OK.

We want to be God and sell your wife Goy!!! Because Without more sex, We can't open our Kundalini right????!!!!!!!! :x :x
Which god? Who is this "God" of which you speak? You don't have to be a God or Goddess to be able to have sex and raise your Kundalini - whatever "open" it is supposed to mean.

Oh oh oh goy!!! I forget to say!!!!! Bear in mind that Satan don't give time to those who fight and argument with another Satanist .
You are spreading shit; others are correcting you. If you consider that a fight and argument, then according to you - Satan has no time for you, because it was you who called this correction a fight/argument.

So, If you don't like me , don't talk with me.
From one thread of nonsense, you think people hate you - and there is such thing as being civil, regardless of whether you like someone or not.

You will lose your Satan Forever . Because, You have started fight with me by your Bad words . You have said me that Satan is not spying me. .....
Satan does not abandon people. You are talking bullshit. Put the jew down, put the drugs down, or fuck off.

Meh. Bye.

I am not spreading bullshit and not doing any troll.

And , I didn't mention you , fancymancy in this topic . So, don't reply like a stupidmancy to me.
Go fuck yourself, mongrol. This is a public forum. If you don't want others replying to you, get off a public forum. Retard.

Mondol said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:

What I'm telling you is true. Love is a higher brained notion created by assigning interpretations to a mesh of emotions, feelings and experiences that are real. But the interpretation that is idealistic in nature is made up.
So for the last x amount of millennia, people have been fooled and have been living in fantasies, then - and I am not referring to the jew shit programmes.

Its an idea which is basing itself on a plethora of actual physical occurrences. And this can mean different things to different people.

By saying love doesn't exist, I don't mean that it isn't present inside of us. I'm saying the notion that is love is imperfect, because unlike physical objective reality it is experienced imperfectly (like interpretations which will be differently experienced.)
I suppose the Gods and Goddesses are also idiotic fools who have been living lies and fantasies, as well, then. Imagine how they remain to powerful and free. The jew has twisted, perverted, raped, confused, corrupted, stolen Human things, and now you're saying it's all false. In Orion, and in NS countries here eventually, we'll all not have love and we'll just be robots - if X, then Y; else Z. That's what it sounds like you're saying.

Its our duty to experience these emotions and feelings in full and make these interpretations, but always keeping the ego separate and not letting the nature control our will.

So my will must control my every decision? I need an orgasm, so I'll go out and force someone to give me an orgasm? Yes. That's lovely... It is my duty to experience such things, so I will end up in jail because I can't control my instincts, which are so base and disgusting, defiling an innocent bystander. Yes - I am still misunderstanding your higher knowledge and understanding and wisdom, of course.

I wonder why in NS, free Worlds and civilisations there exist laws, and here eventually there will exist laws, of direction and guidance just in case someone's will offends someone else...

Actual love as I would define it would be born of or close to it is when doing tantric meditation with a woman her energies and your energies cycle in a circuit and you can experience her in totality and she can experience you in totally. For a brief period of time the division of "Self" between you and her goes away and in a limited capacity you become "one."
For countless centuries and millennia, people having intimacy together have all been deluded? The intermingling of Souls during sex, and love-making sex especially, joins them together - and not just symbolically, but in actuality with their Souls and DNA/proteins, and offspring and loyalty, dedication and commitment... In proper SS societies, two people, or groups with multiple partners, can become more one than has happened for the last many centuries, but they have still meant it with each other. In a proper NS society, there wouldn't be divorce nor other problems along these lines.

Denying the experiences of life is denying the experience of experiencing itself to the Brahman. Like Schrodinger's cat, the only way the Brahman can validate and experience its creation is through us. Material reality is incomplete without a will that it influences. And its called the Triumph of Will because it supersedes the experience of reality as supreme.

Youd understand what I'm trying to say if you read the Bhagvat gita, but you'll need to take the help of a Daemon to interpret it because otherwise its going to create even more confusion. After getting the knowledge you can then experience it in meditation. I understand that it's not ideal to just explicitly say it but I don't have any analogies to explain it.
I am sure I speak for many other people when I say that all the super-knowledge and wisdom should not be complicated, but should be simple. If it cannot be explained and expressed simply, then the writers/wise mages need to learn how to speak properly.

Jack said:
Everything you do in life is Yoga, which is why its called the Yoga of Action (as opposed to the Buddhist notion of inaction. )

You live it, breathe it and follow its path. It is the be all and end all of life. And possibly the life beyond.
Here's me thinking that Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga were specific movements and stretches which needed to be done thoroughly and consistently.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If not all people can agree on what is sexually appealing, then nobody should have an unanimous opinion over what love is.
Are you listening,
Jack said:
the Lad?

Mondol said:
And, I am not poor beginner in Satanism . So, Don't teach me about Satanism. Hahahahaha
You know everything, then? Yet you continue to say "law" must be involved with private, intimate, sexual relations. Allow me to reply to you sarcastically - harr-harr-harr-harr-harr.

So, In the end, According to your advise, May I fuck your wife, or gf ? If Satanism advise me without any reason and permission of law, to fuck women, then my only one wish.... I want fuck every men's wife. Yeah !!!!All world women is mine. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
You need a "law" to tell you to not want to do something? You need a "law" to influence your thoughts, feelings and wants? Yeah, you're so advanced and not a n00b in Spiritual Satanism alright.

Lack of law does not = selling one's spouse. Are you trying to be retarded, or just trying to troll? "Law" is irrelevant to 2 persons who are able to, and actually do, consent. One cannot sell their spouse because that would be forced prostitution; the one being forced/sold is not consenting. As long as each individual consents, then it's OK.

We want to be God and sell your wife Goy!!! Because Without more sex, We can't open our Kundalini right????!!!!!!!! :x :x
Which god? Who is this "God" of which you speak? You don't have to be a God or Goddess to be able to have sex and raise your Kundalini - whatever "open" it is supposed to mean.

Oh oh oh goy!!! I forget to say!!!!! Bear in mind that Satan don't give time to those who fight and argument with another Satanist .
You are spreading shit; others are correcting you. If you consider that a fight and argument, then according to you - Satan has no time for you, because it was you who called this correction a fight/argument.

From one thread of nonsense, you think people hate you - and there is such thing as being civil, regardless of whether you like someone or not.

You will lose your Satan Forever . Because, You have started fight with me by your Bad words . You have said me that Satan is not spying me. .....
Satan does not abandon people. You are talking bullshit. Put the jew down, put the drugs down, or fuck off.

Meh. Bye.

Hello, Fancymancy, Accordingly Of your opinion, I think you are fully controled by Jews and grey's. Clean your dirty aura. You are fully filled by negative energy and thinking that here, in this form, Everyone is troller. LOL :lol:

You don't know how to do conflict Fancymancy.

Learn to behave polite and respect every member here, Fantasymancy.

Stop mention me or others if you don't like , then don't talk, Fantasymancy.

In last, You have gift me a Sarcastic harr haar haar reply. Sorry I don't need your Haar haar haar sarcastic reply. Take it or fuck off your ass. LOL :lol:
Yes, I am controlled fully by the jew and greys for the simple reason that you have been corrected repeatedly by numerous members, including myself. You are so clever.

Who cares if I know how to or don't know how to 'do conflict'? What does that have to do with the price of butter?

Learn to be ignorant and not try to punch above your wait, morondol.

This is a public forum for people to learn and be corrected; liking and disliking is irrelevant, so stop ignoring me when I said there is being civil here, morondope.

Yeah, I replied in-kind. Whether you need it or not, you have it. I can't take it; it is not a tangible thing, and I don't have any Animals. Learn English.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:

Jack said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Are you listening,
Jack said:
the Lad?

Mondol said:

Meh. Bye.
You'll understand if you properly meditate and be guided. Its not a big deal if you're confused. Most people on this path are confused and will undergo many deaths of the false ego before acknowledging truth.

Although it might be worse as time goes on.
You are over-complicating things which innumerous people have been doing successfully and semi-successfully, for a very, very long time. For all of that time, they have all been wrong, and only recently you have new-found knowledge and are right and justified because "God told me". You would think that we would learn about love, being an extremely important part of life, quite early on.

jrvan said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
jrvan said:
Damon said:
Why didn't you quote the entire context of what I said?

Don’t worry man I think JRVAN enjoys watching other guys bang his wife.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, what did I even do to you to deserve such an abusive insult? You don't know me, and you don't know my wife. Get your fucking shit together. Absolutely unacceptable and disgraceful.
There are some hardcore people who are arrogant - or conceited - and full of themselves here, with closed minds and unwavering opinions. Welcome!

Stormblood said:
That is not love. That is a crush/infatuation. Nothing to do with actual now. Mistaking it for love and rushing into things just shows how impatient, immature and shallow most people are nowadays, with the increase in these flaws starting to rise with generation X and reaching new heights with each generation.

Than it seems most people think infatuation is love. I’m not going to add on to this conversation anymore as it is going nowhere.
Some people speed along from the novelty, thinking that they can keep that, hoping it remains, and zoom into moving-in and marriage, to just end-up splitting-up, separating or divorcing - usually after they have at least one Child. Then they're like, "WtF?! What happened? Where did I/we go wrong?!" It's as if they skipped primary school and started a couple of years late in comprehensive school.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

Are you listening, the Lad?

Meh. Bye.
You'll understand if you properly meditate and be guided. Its not a big deal if you're confused. Most people on this path are confused and will undergo many deaths of the false ego before acknowledging truth.

Although it might be worse as time goes on.
You are over-complicating things which innumerous people have been doing successfully and semi-successfully, for a very, very long time. For all of that time, they have all been wrong, and only recently you have new-found knowledge and are right and justified because "God told me". You would think that we would learn about love, being an extremely important part of life, quite early on.

jrvan said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, what did I even do to you to deserve such an abusive insult? You don't know me, and you don't know my wife. Get your fucking shit together. Absolutely unacceptable and disgraceful.
There are some hardcore people who are arrogant - or conceited - and full of themselves here, with closed minds and unwavering opinions. Welcome!

Stormblood said:
That is not love. That is a crush/infatuation. Nothing to do with actual now. Mistaking it for love and rushing into things just shows how impatient, immature and shallow most people are nowadays, with the increase in these flaws starting to rise with generation X and reaching new heights with each generation.

Than it seems most people think infatuation is love. I’m not going to add on to this conversation anymore as it is going nowhere.
Some people speed along from the novelty, thinking that they can keep that, hoping it remains, and zoom into moving-in and marriage, to just end-up splitting-up, separating or divorcing - usually after they have at least one Child. Then they're like, "WtF?! What happened? Where did I/we go wrong?!" It's as if they skipped primary school and started a couple of years late in comprehensive school.
Just as the jews take over the world's most powerful countries (essentially the entire world) and the NWO becomes fully operational to usher in the new age of darkness.

I have my priorities straight - debating whether love exists or not.

This is ok. This is exactly what o thought I'd be doing at this time.
this-is-fine.0.jpg

Holy shit

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
Stormblood said:
Rape is rape. There shouldn't even be a law. It should be common sense not rape other people, physically or otherwise. Maxine talked a few times about consent. It's even on the main website. Even with your spouse, you need to have consent first. If they are not feeling it at a certain moment for whatever reason and you force yourself upon them, even after they tell you to stop, that is rape and it's not to be tolerated. Respect other people's boundaries. If someone forced themselves upon me, even if they were my husband, they'd get seriously hurt physically and I may consider a divorce/dissolution. This is self-defence, not domestic violence.

We were talking about magick here.

I told him that I performed magick on a girl, pulled her out of her light body, and it worked but also she dreamed each night about sex and was kind of freaked out, but she said that she really really enjoyed it.
So I said, that this is basically rape.
Spiritual rape.

She has no way of telling me „no“ or „stop“,
Raise a Child from birth and teach them to not know how to say "No" - is that OK?

she dropped all defences and her conscious mind.
Not willingly, and also yes ignorantly/unknowingly.

To add something here, after a while, I saw her with no effort perfectly and clearly in front her. That was when the magick kicked in strong.

Let the discussion begin.

I would not encourage this anymore, rather to do a working to attract the perfect partner lol
Again - I ask if it is OK to date someone in a wine-ing and dine-ing situation, but not using Spirituality, then why/why not. Some surely would consider having sex with a person's Light Body a form of rape, even if it is not actual penetration or Physical violation without permission. I think it would depend on the person whom one wants to be with - if they are more open or easy or slutty, then it might be OK; if the opposite, then maybe not. Either way - who decides if sleeping with a person's Light Body, either for your own pleasure and/or to get them to choose to be with you, is OK or not OK? Perhaps there should be more a pre-thing first; instead of just jumping straight in to the Spiritual Sex with a person, maybe wine and dine them Spiritually, so to speak, first; unless, as I said, they are more forthcoming, welcoming and inviting. If you can see and understand their reaction in the waking world, then that could be used to gauge how you proceed, if at all.

Mondol said:
FancyMancy said:

Meh. Bye.

I am not spreading bullshit and not doing any troll.

And , I didn't mention you , fancymancy in this topic . So, don't reply like a stupidmancy to me.
Go fuck yourself, mongrol. This is a public forum. If you don't want others replying to you, get off a public forum. Retard.

Mondol said:
FancyMancy said:

Meh. Bye.

Hello, Fancymancy, Accordingly Of your opinion, I think you are fully controled by Jews and grey's. Clean your dirty aura. You are fully filled by negative energy and thinking that here, in this form, Everyone is troller. LOL :lol:

You don't know how to do conflict Fancymancy.

Learn to behave polite and respect every member here, Fantasymancy.

Stop mention me or others if you don't like , then don't talk, Fantasymancy.

In last, You have gift me a Sarcastic harr haar haar reply. Sorry I don't need your Haar haar haar sarcastic reply. Take it or fuck off your ass. LOL :lol:
Yes, I am controlled fully by the jew and greys for the simple reason that you have been corrected repeatedly by numerous members, including myself. You are so clever.

Who cares if I know how to or don't know how to 'do conflict'? What does that have to do with the price of butter?

Learn to be ignorant and not try to punch above your wait, morondol.

This is a public forum for people to learn and be corrected; liking and disliking is irrelevant, so stop ignoring me when I said there is being civil here, morondope.

Yeah, I replied in-kind. Whether you need it or not, you have it. I can't take it; it is not a tangible thing, and I don't have any Animals. Learn English.

You are fully mad, fancymancy. Are you showing your attitude?

whats wrong with you? Do you have any social time or work without mentioning me or others?

you are such a poor guy from a a poor family, fancymancy. I didn't mention you firstly. I just , in this topic , post my own opinion in this/about this topic. just I have commented my own opinion here which everybody do. Oppositely you are saying that I am trolling. Here prove me, Where and whom with am I trolling? Prove this, fancy.

i commented about women and their rights with my own opinion which I feel right. oppositely, you are saying that I am trolling.

Your attitude and argument are proving yourself that you are from a poor family and you have no social ethics.

learn Ethics.

jrvan said:

This is nothing compared to the dumb things you have said on this post.

Why do you respond to me like a woman “omg you are so abusive and disrespectful”. I can tell this hit very close for you.

No man would respond like this, because you are not a man, your wife is not sexually attracted to you, which is why you let other guys bang her. They are probably black as well. :lol:

If you ask me, you should be confined to the teen board until you grow the fuck up. Leave adults alone.

jrvan said:

Why do you respond to me like a woman “omg you are so abusive and disrespectful”. I can tell this hit very close for you.

No man would respond like this, because you are not a man, your wife is not sexually attracted to you, which is why you let other guys bang her. They are probably black as well. :lol:

You sure do have a way of running your mouth, SouthernWhiteGentile.

You wonder why this hit close to him... we both have polyamorous relationships with Demons.

*sighs* didn’t want to reveal this but whatever...

I’m jrvan’s wife, for anyone who cares to know. I dedicated to Father Satan back late last year with him before I joined the forums.

You want to come and walk all over my woman hood like this when you know nothing about us? You are toxic and sick.

Why do you hate women and men who don’t conform to your bs version of what the sexes mean - to the point of pissing on your own brothers and sisters?

Just because you have a narrow minded view of what a “man” is, doesn’t give you any ground to spit on other SS males and their partners.

Get off your fucking high horse. No respectful “man” talks to their blood family this way when they have done nothing to you.

tabby said:
I’m jrvan’s wife, for anyone who cares to know. I dedicated to Father Satan back late last year with him before I joined the forums.
I cannot believe this from your word alone, certainly not when this is the first time seeing either of you. This could be an alternate account for all I know, but if this is real and you actually have succubi/incubi than I do apologize for the misunderstanding.

tabby said:
you want to come and walk all over my woman hood like this when you know nothing about us? You are toxic and sick.

Why do you hate women and men who don’t conform to your bs version of what the sexes mean - to the point of pissing on your own brothers and sisters?

I am trying to promote womanhood and normal relation of the sexes. This live and let live mentality is deadly and accounts for why the world is the way it is today. It does matter what people do in their bedroom, or if people want to be transgender and shoot heroin, because these things are a symptom of our decaying society and cannot be tolerated.

tabby said:
Just because you have a narrow minded view of what a “man” is, doesn’t give you any ground to spit on other SS males and their partners.

Get off your fucking high horse. No respectful “man” talks to their blood family this way when they have done nothing to you.

Yeah yeah I’m the boogeyman misogynist that wants to keep women chained up in my basement as baby churning machines, I’ve seen this trope here before even though that isn’t true.

It doesn’t matter if you have “done nothing” to me. Things perceived as Bad behavior need to be corrected which is why I assume you made this post in the first place! Everyone has the right to do this. That’s about all.

Jack said:
Just as the jews take over the world's most powerful countries (essentially the entire world) and the NWO becomes fully operational to usher in the new age of darkness.

this-is-fine.0.jpg

Holy shit

You're the one who brought it into the conversation by just randomly declaring that love isn't real. I'm not sure what kind of response you expected, but you only have yourself to blame for any perceived waste of time. I assumed that you found it intellectually stimulating or else you wouldn't have bothered with further responses. *shrug*

tabby said:
jrvan said:

You sure do have a way of running your mouth, SouthernWhiteGentile.

You wonder why this hit close to him... we both have polyamorous relationships with Demons.

*sighs* didn’t want to reveal this but whatever...

You want to come and walk all over my woman hood like this when you know nothing about us? You are toxic and sick.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hold up,
Polyamory ? Demons ? Husband Wife ? Wut????

I keep hearing some insane stuff here everybody. Someone just said something about people mistaking him with a girl and now this. What is happening in this world.

ShadowTheRaven said:
tabby said:

Probably a bad time, but welcome to the forums.

As you can see, we have no shortage of assholes but don't let that deter you or jrvan.

Thank you, ShadowTheRaven.

We’ve dealt with our fair share of people who don’t view us in good light before, just because we don’t fit into the mould of how people think we “should” be with each other.

tabby said:
I cannot believe this from your word alone, certainly not when this is the first time seeing either of you. This could be an alternate account for all I know, but if this is real and you actually have succubi/incubi than I do apologize for the misunderstanding.

tabby said:
you want to come and walk all over my woman hood like this when you know nothing about us? You are toxic and sick.

I am trying to promote womanhood and normal relation of the sexes. This live and let live mentality is deadly and accounts for why the world is the way it is today. It does matter what people do in their bedroom, or if people want to be transgender and shoot heroin, because these things are a symptom of our decaying society and cannot be tolerated.

tabby said:

Yeah yeah I’m the boogeyman misogynist that wants to keep women chained up in my basement as baby churning machines, I’ve seen this trope here before even though that isn’t true.

It doesn’t matter if you have “done nothing” to me. Things perceived as Bad behavior need to be corrected which is why I assume you made this post in the first place! Everyone has the right to do this. That’s about all.

What is it? Do you need to see our marriage certificate? Fuck off dude. Just do the right thing, and bow out gracefully instead of continuing to double down and insult people. You're so far in the wrong, and yet somehow you remain oblivious. I don't need this shit from some cocky teenager that thinks they know everything.

jrvan said:
What is it? Do you need to see our marriage certificate? Fuck off dude. Just do the right thing, and bow out gracefully instead of continuing to double down and insult people. You're so far in the wrong, and yet somehow you remain oblivious.

Yeah sorry that I don’t believe this very suspicious chain of comments and alternate account. I wasn’t trying to escalate with my last post and actually apologized BUT you mistake that as weakness and it will not happen again.

I don't need this shit from some cocky teenager that thinks they know everything.
You shouldn’t ruin yourself and your reputation by fighting with me because I have nothing to lose by this. You and your questionable mate will be thrown into the swamp if necessary.

jrvan said:
Jack said:

this-is-fine.0.jpg

Holy shit

You're the one who brought it into the conversation by just randomly declaring that love isn't real. I'm not sure what kind of response you expected, but you only have yourself to blame for any perceived waste of time. I assumed that you found it intellectually stimulating or else you wouldn't have bothered with further responses. *shrug*
*shrugs * *shrugs*
the-optimal-you-barbell-shrugs.jpg

jrvan said:

I don't need this shit from some cocky teenager that thinks they know everything.

Everytime on these threads this whole "I will prove you to be swamp what what what" is just pointless arguments going over pointless rounds around themselves.

People can have different opinions. If you don't understand now, you'll understand in like 10 years when you meet more women for example. This is why he is pointing out an age factor.

Satanists cannot really tie in the "normalcy" which one expects in everyday examples. This is always forgotten in these conversations. And people have to like jump on guns.

Rejoice in the fact other people want other things, because if everyone wanted the same, there would be a constant war for death out there in society everyday. Accept nature as it is.

jrvan said:
What is it? Do you need to see our marriage certificate? Fuck off dude. Just do the right thing, and bow out gracefully instead of continuing to double down and insult people. You're so far in the wrong, and yet somehow you remain oblivious.

Yeah sorry that I don’t believe this very suspicious chain of comments and alternate account. I wasn’t trying to escalate with my last post and actually apologized BUT you mistake that as weakness and it will not happen again.

You shouldn’t ruin yourself and your reputation by fighting with me because I have nothing to lose by this. You and your questionable mate will be thrown into the swamp if necessary.

Take your disingenuous apology and shove it. You went too far for apologies anyway, especially one as terrible as that.

Speaking of alternate accounts, clearly yours is Sonnenkraft. Yes throw me into the swamp, great swamp lord.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jrvan said:

Everytime on these threads this whole "I will prove you to be swamp what what what" is just pointless arguments going over pointless rounds around themselves.

People can have different opinions. If you don't understand now, you'll understand in like 10 years when you meet more women for example. This is why he is pointing out an age factor.

Satanists cannot really tie in the "normalcy" which one expects in everyday examples. This is always forgotten in these conversations. And people have to like jump on guns.

Rejoice in the fact other people want other things, because if everyone wanted the same, there would be a constant war for death out there in society everyday. Accept nature as it is.

Exactly. If human experience was so basic and one-dimensional then I don't know if I'd be able to handle it. We're not all grey carbon copy hive-minded 4channers like some are used to. We call out the jew when we need to, but beyond that we are all real people. The guy has a lot to learn...

How about this: I thought southerners were all supposed to have good manners or something. Y u no conform, SouthernWhiteGentile? Y u different?

I wish he'd realize that the reason his words hurt me so much is because we're all blood bonded. If he was some stranger I wouldn't give a crap what he said about me. My poor wife was crying her eyes out because it took a lot of bravery on her part to introduce herself, and I had told her we're all blood family. It's just really disheartening, but the replies from others who are more mature has really helped. We're glad to be here.

tabby said:

tabby said:

tabby said:

Better live and let live than "do as I want because I get triggered otherwise and I can't stand people to be happy in a way that is different from the one my shitty parents taught me as their shitty parents taught them because they live in a jew ruled world"

jrvan said:
jrvan said:

Take your disingenuous apology and shove it. You went too far for apologies anyway, especially one as terrible as that.

Speaking of alternate accounts, clearly yours is Sonnenkraft. Yes throw me into the swamp, great swamp lord.
SWG is a subhuman, he has proven to care only about himself and has no empathy. The only difference between him and a jew is his allegiance. If we were 20 years ago he would probably still be praying to Jesus.

TopoftheAbyss said:
jrvan said:

SWG is a subhuman, he has proven to care only about himself and has no empathy. The only difference between him and a jew is his allegiance. If we were 20 years ago he would probably still be praying to Jesus.

He certainly has some xtard bias such as misogyny, homophobia and hypermasculinity, to name a few. However, I think this will be cleared out as he advances. I do believe he's fairly young, either a minor or, at least, not in his 20s yet. People of his generation are on average quite more susceptible to enemy brainwashing, due to being more shallow and generally immature on average. That is my opinion.

jrvan said:
Damon said:

Why did you say this?

Do you want to prove anything by that? Do you want to be „cool“?

Are you insecure because someone is having a happy relationship, with a SS?

It only shows your true colours. And they are not vibrant.

jrvan said:
jrvan said:
Damon said:

Bro JrVan, he has just a pile if shit as a brain, don’t worry. Just ignore him, you have something very precious, what is only very hard to get. He is jealous of what you have.

I hope you build a strong satanic family.

jrvan said:

Yeah, I would punch him for that in real life

Jack said:
Here are some values that I found out to be my personal composition of love -

• She needs to have a connection with me and must be intelligent like me so that I can share with her the complexity of the world and not just have her sit there and nod. I would want an above average intelligence, and rational person. I want her to 'get' me.

• I need to feel like I can trust her so that I won't worry about other men. Because if I'm ever cheated upon I'm going to severely punish them in a way that would cause intense suffering for life.

• She shouldn't be a feminist/marxist/anti Aryan in any way.

• She should have my matching libido and Sexually compatible with me.

• She shouldn't be a drama queen which I hate above all.

If all the ones are present i would probably like her. And if I feel that she has the capacity to commit to me in the same capacity that I can , then I would start loving her. And when I commit to something, I commit to it fanatically. So we're going to be together for life and I'll stick with her through thick and thin all the way.

Let's say that this girl progressively comes to realize that you two may not be the right match, but every time she tries to bring up the issue you just brush it away, because by then you have committed "fanatically" to her and so if she has such thoughts she is wrong and you have to get these wrong thoughts out of her. Do you see how that might put the two of you on a dangerous slope? Especially considering your comment that you would cause her intense suffering for life if she ever cheated on you, and presumably to the other man as well who may not even know about you. That fanaticism might end up destroying 3 lives.

The girl should understand how important commitment is to you, but you shouldn't let that trump everything else. It is important to remain open to what's going on around you, to how the other person feels, and not decide for them how they should feel, otherwise she might become your unwilling slave afraid to leave for fear of intense torture.

What you describe seems to stem from the fear of abandonment, and I think you would get more fruitful and lasting results by working on overcoming that fear, rather than by subjecting your future partner to its spell. Otherwise you might end up in the mindset that she is your property, that you can do whatever you please with her, including ignoring how she feels. Don't forget to care about her and to listen.

If you tell her how important loyalty is to you and she still cheats on you then she wasn't the right one, no need for the "cause intense suffering for life" part. But if you are in a healthy relationship this shouldn't happen. And if she tried to explain to you for a while how she feels but you wouldn't listen, then you are partly responsible too.

(first post here hello everyone, I made a thread but it hasn't been approved yet)

TopoftheAbyss said:
I don’t know what that means but OK dood. Are you still upset about me telling you that eating a thanksgiving turkey is NOT sacrifice? Facts don’t care about your dumb ideas. :ugeek:

jrvan said:
Exactly. If human experience was so basic and one-dimensional then I don't know if I'd be able to handle it. We're not all grey carbon copy hive-minded 4channers like some are used to. We call out the jew when we need to, but beyond that we are all real people. The guy has a lot to learn...
I never called you a Jew so I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I make sure not to call people infiltrators or Jews just because I disagree with them, this is a smearing mentality that I disagree with so I don’t engage in it.

How about this: I thought southerners were all supposed to have good manners or something. Y u no conform, SouthernWhiteGentile? Y u different?
I am hospitable and will treat you as a brother BUT I will give tough love. Think about your own physical family. There is probably someone you don’t like, not because you hate them, but they can be better.

I wish he'd realize that the reason his words hurt me so much is because we're all blood bonded. If he was some stranger I wouldn't give a crap what he said about me. My poor wife was crying her eyes out because it took a lot of bravery on her part to introduce herself, and I had told her we're all blood family. It's just really disheartening, but the replies from others who are more mature has really helped. We're glad to be here.

SO I already apologized and tried to make things right but you think that is “disingenuous”, that’s your loss. I don’t even know how this happened. I made a stupid half serious reply to someone, which is what I do; and then you went off about it. Guess I can’t joke with JRVAN.

Meteor said:

I agree with what you're saying, but being called a cuck out of nowhere for no good reason was shocking. I didn't expect that kind of thing from one of my SS family.

Ninrick said:
I am so happy for you guys <3

Thank you very much, Ninrick. And thank you and everyone else who stood up for us. We like many others here have a history of being isolated, outcasted, etc. so it's really reassuring getting this kind of support. Feeling a lot better now :)

Thank you for all your wonderful responses, NinRick, Topoftheabyss, StormBlood, Meteor, question,
(ahh, I feel like I’m forgetting someone...).

I don’t have much else to say for now, but I’m glad to meet all of you!

jrvan said:
I never called you a Jew so I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I make sure not to call people infiltrators or Jews just because I disagree with them, this is a smearing mentality that I disagree with so I don’t engage in it.
I didn't say you called me a jew. That's your interpretation of what I said.
That's positive that you don't do that. Shutting someone down in a conversation by slinging insults doesn't appear to be above your principles, however.

I am hospitable and will treat you as a brother BUT I will give tough love. Think about your own physical family. There is probably someone you don’t like, not because you hate them, but they can be better.
Tough love isn't randomly calling your family members cucks. That's called being toxic, not loving.

SO I already apologized and tried to make things right but you think that is “disingenuous”, that’s your loss. I don’t even know how this happened. I made a stupid half serious reply to someone, which is what I do; and then you went off about it. Guess I can’t joke with JRVAN.
Now you're trying to backtrack to claim it was a joke? That's cowardly. My opinion of you continues to worsen.

NinRick said:

No need to be a disposable hero and threaten me Mr. big man.

Stormblood said:
He certainly has some xtard bias such as misogyny, homophobia and hypermasculinity, to name a few. However, I think this will be cleared out as he advances. I do believe he's fairly young, either a minor or, at least, not in his 20s yet. People of his generation are on average quite more susceptible to enemy brainwashing, due to being more shallow and generally immature on average. That is my opinion.
I don’t see how I can be “homophobic” when I live in a house, if you mean homo as in homosexuals than that isn’t true either as I have never made anti gay comments, but still you act like a journalist TV script reader smearing me.

“Oy vey swg is a racist bigot misogynist homophobe white supremacist we must gulag him immediately”

It only shows your true colours. And they are not vibrant.
My only true color is white and I will do anything to uphold and uplift that color by smashing negative ideas and ways of living.

What's really interesting about our relationship is that she has a Cancer stellium, and I have my Moon in Pisces. We really help each other a lot in that. She also has like half her chart in air, half in water, and mine's half earth/half water. So astrologically speaking, I suppose it's true that we may be a bit overemotional. We also have 3 of the same outer planets retrograde. We're usually on the same page with each other, and I see how that could make us seem like the same person. Our similarities are freaky to us sometimes too.

I won't reply to this thread anymore after this. Going back and forth with SWG is an exercise in futility because he will just keep twisting what we say and doubling down. I also don't feel comfortable with how much this topic has deviated from the OP, and shifted to being about us.

question said:
Jack said:

• She needs to have a connection with me and must be intelligent like me so that I can share with her the complexity of the world and not just have her sit there and nod. I would want an above average intelligence, and rational person. I want her to 'get' me.

• I need to feel like I can trust her so that I won't worry about other men. Because if I'm ever cheated upon I'm going to severely punish them in a way that would cause intense suffering for life.

If all the ones are present i would probably like her. And if I feel that she has the capacity to commit to me in the same capacity that I can , then I would start loving her. And when I commit to something, I commit to it fanatically. So we're going to be together for life and I'll stick with her through thick and thin all the way.

Let's say that this girl progressively comes to realize that you two may not be the right match, but every time she tries to bring up the issue you just brush it away, because by then you have committed "fanatically" to her and so if she has such thoughts she is wrong and you have to get these wrong thoughts out of her. Do you see how that might put the two of you on a dangerous slope? Especially considering your comment that you would cause her intense suffering for life if she ever cheated on you, and presumably to the other man as well who may not even know about you. That fanaticism might end up destroying 3 lives.

The girl should understand how important commitment is to you, but you shouldn't let that trump everything else. It is important to remain open to what's going on around you, to how the other person feels, and not decide for them how they should feel, otherwise she might become your unwilling slave afraid to leave for fear of intense torture.

What you describe seems to stem from the fear of abandonment, and I think you would get more fruitful and lasting results by working on overcoming that fear, rather than by subjecting your future partner to its spell. Otherwise you might end up in the mindset that she is your property, that you can do whatever you please with her, including ignoring how she feels. Don't forget to care about her and to listen.

If you tell her how important loyalty is to you and she still cheats on you then she wasn't the right one, no need for the "cause intense suffering for life" part. But if you are in a healthy relationship this shouldn't happen. And if she tried to explain to you for a while how she feels but you wouldn't listen, then you are partly responsible too.

(first post here hello everyone, I made a thread but it hasn't been approved yet)
By committing to life, I mean marriage. And if she won't agree to the terms I state, I'll simply not marry her. I'll have our astrological compatibility checked ,and it's highly unlikely that a strong astrologically compatible couple will break apart based on whimsical feelings.

Most people are confused and uncertain about everything in life. And they listen to what i have to say because I give them purpose and hope. If I ever start contemplating of dedicating my life to one woman, I'll make sure to turn her into the ideological soldier she's meant to be. Once she becomes like me, she won't ever be very focused or driven by feelings but by her commitment to me and to our religion. I'm not just a counterpart, I'm a teacher and leader authority figure in the same way. The Sanskrit word for teacher is "Swami" and it can be alternatively used in many regional languages to mean "Husband." I won't marry or commit to anyone who is having strong unwavering opinions contrary to me because that's idiotic to do.

Most women or men in general do not have strong opinions about anything in life. So I don't think itll be a very hard job to find someone compatible without strong opinions and condition her into getting my opinions and hold on to them unconditionally. And one of those conditioning processes would be to Trump commitment to everything else.

This is a boomeresque thing where they put importance to their transient feelings instead of their behavior and ideology. They doomed this world by their whimsical feelings.

And if it's someone who is just in a relationship with me and I haven't committed to her, but she betrays me knowing about my conditions which is improbable , she will get what she deserves. Actions have consequences and punishment must be handed down. The guy will suffer as well as the girl. If she wanted to opt out ,she could just say so. But an implicit betrayal is an attack on me which I have to retaliate. And there's absolutely no way that anyone I've vetted and moulded into an ideological soldier of mine will ever betray me and so its just can't happen in a marriage type situation.

If all of this is sounding strange, then its because I don't feel the same love that you do and so your version of love doesn't exist for me. I feel love in the Dominance and Submission way and so I can only feel it in this way. I can't forgive or forget and I can't love unconditionally another person.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I don’t know what that means but OK dood. Are you still upset about me telling you that eating a thanksgiving turkey is NOT sacrifice? Facts don’t care about your dumb ideas. :ugeek:

jrvan said:

It literally is a sacrifice of xian origin, just because you enjoy eating it doesn't mean it isn't a sacrifice. And just because you enjoy eating meat doesn't make animal suffering okay. Like I said, there is little difference between you and a jew. In a sane society you'll be put in a concentration camp.

jrvan said:
That's positive that you don't do that. Shutting someone down in a conversation by slinging insults doesn't appear to be above your principles, however.
I’m always open for the conversation. Shutting someone down calling them Jewish just shows you are afraid of them and their ideas. There’s no reason be afraid of me, I don’t bite.

Now you're trying to backtrack to claim it was a joke? That's cowardly. My opinion of you continues to worsen.
There’s no backtracking here. I thought you knew me so well, than you should know I like making shithead remarks like the one that started this , everyone else realizes this and sees it as the (sometimes crude and distasteful) humor that it is. But instead you chose to spazz out and act like some abused woman. What do you have to gain from this? Trying to impress your wife by arguing with someone on the internet? That’s absurd. I have no one here to look good for, I say what I say because I want to say it. You already know I’m not going to back down. Just stop now and look like a loser. Do you know how many people in life and on this forum have tried to tear me down and destroy my reputation? You are not the first and certainly won’t be the last.

TopoftheAbyss said:
It literally is a sacrifice of xian origin, just because you enjoy eating it doesn't mean it isn't a sacrifice. And just because you enjoy eating meat doesn't make animal suffering okay. Like I said, there is little difference between you and a jew. In a sane society you'll be put in a concentration camp.

It is not sacrifice. Get over it. You really want to imprison me for eating a thanksgiving turkey? What a joke. Tell JRVAN that and watch how he runs screaming and crying to his mother that someone was mean to him. I will just tune you out like the barking dog that you are. Both of you belong in the swamp. Now run off and play your race car game little boy. Caillou.

NinRick said:

No need to be a disposable hero and threaten me Mr. big man.

My only true color is white and I will do anything to uphold and uplift that color by smashing negative ideas and ways of living.

Dude I would smash your face when you would say it to me in real life. Just one punch.

Let me tell you one thing. If you insult someone who I really love, I will get very furious. If you insult me, I don’t care as much. So it is way worse if you insult someone who I love. This is the case for many people as well. You don’t have this much empathy, and you do not care much about other people, so you need to understand where boundaries are. Jrvan will never „like“ or „love“ you now.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
Nah I meant it differently

It all works and you are free to use your spiritual knowledge.

But if you really want to go all out, you do Aura magick, sex magick and program her while she sleeps.

After a strong meditation session, at night while your girl is sleeping, you strip naked, go on your bed and first start to imagine her. Then you pull her out of her body and „have sex“ with her light body. This is what I was referring to when I mentioned „spiritual rapist“

I did it on a girl for a time and she also dreamed every night about having sex and she said that she freaking enjoyed it

But basically this is rape, isn’t it?
Perhaps it is. If she enjoyed it, maybe it still is, because it was without her knowledge and permission, but then man-mad-- jew-made "law" doesn't have a "law" against it (as far as I know); but then Natural Law might say otherwise. When we use any Magick to get someone to do something for us, is that a form of (non-sexual) rape? Hmmm... Are we "right" or "wrong" to force the jew to fail so that we can be free? Are we "right" or "wrong" to influence the bookie to give us 100:1 winnings? Are we "right" or "wrong" to have Spiritual sex with someone's Light Body? Should we ask the jew's permission; should we ask the bookie's permission; should we ask the sex-"partner"'s permission first?

so does that mean using a love spell or sex magick on someone you like but doesn't like you is rape or spiritual rape if thats the case thats fucked up :eek: :eek:

Jack said:
question said:
Jack said:

By committing to life, I mean marriage. And if she won't agree to the terms I state, I'll simply not marry her. I'll have our astrological compatibility checked ,and it's highly unlikely that a strong astrologically compatible couple will break apart based on whimsical feelings.

Most people are confused and uncertain about everything in life. And they listen to what i have to say because I give them purpose and hope. If I ever start contemplating of dedicating my life to one woman, I'll make sure to turn her into the ideological soldier she's meant to be. Once she becomes like me, she won't ever be very focused or driven by feelings but by her commitment to me and to our religion. I'm not just a counterpart, I'm a teacher and leader authority figure in the same way. The Sanskrit word for teacher is "Swami" and it can be alternatively used in many regional languages to mean "Husband." I won't marry or commit to anyone who is having strong unwavering opinions contrary to me because that's idiotic to do.

Most women or men in general do not have strong opinions about anything in life. So I don't think itll be a very hard job to find someone compatible without strong opinions and condition her into getting my opinions and hold on to them unconditionally. And one of those conditioning processes would be to Trump commitment to everything else.

This is a boomeresque thing where they put importance to their transient feelings instead of their behavior and ideology. They doomed this world by their whimsical feelings.

And if it's someone who is just in a relationship with me and I haven't committed to her, but she betrays me knowing about my conditions which is improbable , she will get what she deserves. Actions have consequences and punishment must be handed down. The guy will suffer as well as the girl. If she wanted to opt out ,she could just say so. But an implicit betrayal is an attack on me which I have to retaliate. And there's absolutely no way that anyone I've vetted and moulded into an ideological soldier of mine will ever betray me and so its just can't happen in a marriage type situation.

If all of this is sounding strange, then its because I don't feel the same love that you do and so your version of love doesn't exist for me. I feel love in the Dominance and Submission way and so I can only feel it in this way. I can't forgive or forget and I can't love unconditionally another person.

its quite funny, I think exactly like you do bro, lol, it’s like you read my mind

people here should stop acting so gay n shit with that “spiritual rape” thing

I’m willing to bet they have never done a lust spell before, neither has anyone done a spell on them

the “victim” doesn’t even realize it’s someone else’s thoughts/energy unless he/she knows about magick and can differentiate between internal vs external thoughts and influences, which is quite the thing and almost no normie can do that, not even here, as you can see people having problems when trying to distinguish between enemy attacks (external influences) and ones own thoughts - (I also go through these things so no hating on anyone here)

so you guys talking about “rape” and “consent” is pointless, it doesn’t work that way and people ain’t such manipulable dolls that will go running to you because of a spell/working, that’s not how this works

The OP wants extreme lust in 20 days, that’s totally out of reach if he’s just a beginner with no previous experience, it might not even be purposeful to just cause lust, I would rather find a way to meet the girl instead and go on from there but that’s just me

Stormblood said:
I don’t see how I can be “homophobic” when I live in a house, if you mean homo as in homosexuals than that isn’t true either as I have never made anti gay comments, but still you act like a journalist TV script reader smearing me.
Oh, so you know how to make a joke.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
so does that mean using a love spell or sex magick on someone you like but doesn't like you is rape or spiritual rape if thats the case thats fucked up :eek: :eek:

Making a love or sex magick is not the same as spiritually raping someone. Love magick is about finding the right partner, which does not involve directing your sexual energy at anyone specifically. Sex magick to attract a hook-up is just masturbating and directing the energy for influencing that person to have a hook-up with you, not to actually astral project and have astral sex with that person. Other forms of sex magick do not involve attracting a partner at all but just directing sexual energy toward a specific goal. Sex magick can also be performed after actually having sex with a CONSENSUAL partner, and directing your orgasmic energies toward your specific.

V12-POWER said:
people here should stop acting so gay n shit with that “spiritual rape” thing

You should grow up. Start by not using the world "gay" as if it's derogatory term, when in fact it means "happy, joyous, etc" and more recently "homosexual", none of which are derogatory in nature. Your use of language is very far from efficient and you also misunderstand the context of "spiritual rape", whose difference with love and sex magick I just highlighted.

jrvan said:
I’m always open for the conversation. Shutting someone down calling them Jewish just shows you are afraid of them and their ideas. There’s no reason be afraid of me, I don’t bite.

There’s no backtracking here. I thought you knew me so well, than you should know I like making shithead remarks like the one that started this , everyone else realizes this and sees it as the (sometimes crude and distasteful) humor that it is. But instead you chose to spazz out and act like some abused woman. What do you have to gain from this? Trying to impress your wife by arguing with someone on the internet? That’s absurd. I have no one here to look good for, I say what I say because I want to say it. You already know I’m not going to back down. Just stop now and look like a loser. Do you know how many people in life and on this forum have tried to tear me down and destroy my reputation? You are not the first and certainly won’t be the last.

TopoftheAbyss said:

It is not sacrifice. Get over it. You really want to imprison me for eating a thanksgiving turkey? What a joke. Tell JRVAN that and watch how he runs screaming and crying to his mother that someone was mean to him. I will just tune you out like the barking dog that you are. Both of you belong in the swamp. Now run off and play your race car game little boy. Caillou.

Drop it already and get off our backs, Southern.

The only one “destroying” your beloved “reputation” is yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back