Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Just wanted to update. My employer informed me today that we have found out the vaccine will not be mandatory and not taking it will not effect my job. However of course I’m being strongly encouraged to get it, but who cares about that. He did say he didn’t know how long this would be the case, but it seems to be the case for now and the foreseeable future. So good news. My job isn’t on the line.

Eric13 said:
Just wanted to update. My employer informed me today that we have found out the vaccine will not be mandatory and not taking it will not effect my job. However of course I’m being strongly encouraged to get it, but who cares about that. He did say he didn’t know how long this would be the case, but it seems to be the case for now and the foreseeable future. So good news. My job isn’t on the line.

Excellent News Eric.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Eric13 said:

That's awesome to here.
If you think that your boss might make it mandatory in the future and not the state/county or whatever dictates such things, then I advise you to bind your boss sooner than later, or perhaps you should start a money working to attract a more safe and secure job instead.
Good luck.

on mandatory vaccinations in the states their is no vaccine records so you may be able to say you had it if push comes to shove.
in the last decade I have taken a few but have had reactions to them and am able to mention that the CDC recommends that I do not take any vaccine and therefore can't be forced to take one. you might be able to get away with similar depending on how much records they have on you. another way you might be able to bypass it if you want your identity to remain secret I belive its the jahova witnesses that can't take anything and you could in theory claim to be one if they have a registry maybe spend a day to create the record first and you will have the full force of the religious freedom laws in the states on your side.

AncientRainbows said:
on mandatory vaccinations in the states their is no vaccine records so you may be able to say you had it if push comes to shove.
in the last decade I have taken a few but have had reactions to them and am able to mention that the CDC recommends that I do not take any vaccine and therefore can't be forced to take one. you might be able to get away with similar depending on how much records they have on you. another way you might be able to bypass it if you want your identity to remain secret I belive its the jahova witnesses that can't take anything and you could in theory claim to be one if they have a registry maybe spend a day to create the record first and you will have the full force of the religious freedom laws in the states on your side.
Lol that's ingenious to blend in as jehovas witness and actually being a spiritual satanist. :lol:

Actually to think of it didn't we do it many, many times in the past to hide our true belief as to avoid being murdered by the mob..? It's even better today as we have the rtrs...

I would not. And I'm sure I'll be faced with this dilemma once I go back to work later on (nurse).

At this point, for us nurses, it seems a stark split in half to get it vs not to get it.

If you check the VAERS website (they keep track record of adverse reactions and deaths after any kind of vaccine), the rate is increasing up over 1k by now of adverse reactions and deaths.

It's crazy too when showing people deaths after cv19 vaxx, they start talking about deaths in the family from the cv virus itself. People are disregarding/minimizing the deaths from the cv19 vaxx.

I've even heard even crazier that they'd rather risk death from cv virus than the vaxx. At least the vaxx is meant for protection while the virus is a threat.

*shrug* If people want to get jabbed by this type of vaxx, then there is nothing for you. They made their choice. I just do my job to inform. My brother got the vaccine because of his job. Then again, he is a passive person, not really a strong spine. I have a stronger spine, not to toot my own horns. It's just you either got the spine and the voice or you don't.

It is tough working in the medical field, but still, I would not let your job dictate it. Talk to the manager or supervisor to compromise. Or bring your own research. You need to know your facts and where you fit into the equation.

The cv19 is an experimental vaxx, by legal terms. It is not even approved. It's just for emergency purposes and while it's being distributed, we are all their lab rats. It is expected to end by 2023 and may extend to 2025.

Please go and read the studies at Pfizer and the other companies.

And also check out the VAERS website and take advantage of the data they have regarding adverse reactions and deaths from the cv19 vaxx.

Kinnaree said:
I would not. And I'm sure I'll be faced with this dilemma once I go back to work later on (nurse).

At this point, for us nurses, it seems a stark split in half to get it vs not to get it.

If you check the VAERS website (they keep track record of adverse reactions and deaths after any kind of vaccine), the rate is increasing up over 1k by now of adverse reactions and deaths.

It's crazy too when showing people deaths after cv19 vaxx, they start talking about deaths in the family from the cv virus itself. People are disregarding/minimizing the deaths from the cv19 vaxx.

I've even heard even crazier that they'd rather risk death from cv virus than the vaxx. At least the vaxx is meant for protection while the virus is a threat.

*shrug* If people want to get jabbed by this type of vaxx, then there is nothing for you. They made their choice. I just do my job to inform. My brother got the vaccine because of his job. Then again, he is a passive person, not really a strong spine. I have a stronger spine, not to toot my own horns. It's just you either got the spine and the voice or you don't.

It is tough working in the medical field, but still, I would not let your job dictate it. Talk to the manager or supervisor to compromise. Or bring your own research. You need to know your facts and where you fit into the equation.

The cv19 is an experimental vaxx, by legal terms. It is not even approved. It's just for emergency purposes and while it's being distributed, we are all their lab rats. It is expected to end by 2023 and may extend to 2025.

Please go and read the studies at Pfizer and the other companies.

And also check out the VAERS website and take advantage of the data they have regarding adverse reactions and deaths from the cv19 vaxx.

Do you mean Covid-19 is going to end by 2023 or the vaccination program? From my own perspective the vaccination program will not end and especially not the Covid-19 virus due to the mutations. We will have what is called an endemic. We are forced to live with Covid-19 through seasons, just like the seasonal flu. I hope I am wrong, but everything is pointing at this direction now.

With the new mRNA-technology vaccination one needs the genome of the mutation in order for it to become effective. There are lack of studies showing the current vaccination has any positive effects on the mutations. I can't see it has. If anyone has input, please share. It is theoretically possible, but then again it has a different spike-protein which makes it easier to connect to organic receptors on cell-membranes.

Due to lockdowns all over the globe, the regular flue has not been spreading among people. This will prove consequences for next winter as people with weaker immune systems may die due to non-vaccination. I am not supporting the current mRNA-vaccination against Covid-19. I believe vaccines can be a good benefactor to save lives i.e. when it is controlled by goodhearted Gentiles. We know this is mostly not the case thanks to the Jews, especially the rushed Covid-19 vaccine.

It is interesting to see that Jews will not vaccinate Palestinians. This is a perfect way for the Jews to exterminate the Palestinians. I believe the Jews have their own vaccine, using different materials. Or that they won't take damage of it as it contains their DNA and not humans.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9160257/Israel-not-vaccinate-Palestinians-West-Bank-Gaza.html

However, If the Covid-19 vaccine does not contain any endangered materials, I believe this sets for the acceptance of a global risk later in the years to come as stated by advanced members here. Thank you for the VAERS website, I did not know about it. I will use this further in my studies.

HS/88!

Darkpagan666 said:

Hi, yes I meant the cv19 vaxx program is expected to end 2023. Which aligns to what you posit, that the cv19 vaxx will turn until part of the routine immunization to enter school or what have you. I can see this happening.

You're welcome regarding the VAERS. It has been "down" due to incoming traffick, people trying to access it a lot more than before.

I'm in a FB group for nurses against the cv19 vaxx and many have posted many articles and video testimonies of others with adverse reactions and even deaths.

The adv reaction and death numbers are severely under reported.

Kinnaree said:
I'm in a FB group for nurses against the cv19 vaxx and many have posted many articles and video testimonies of others with adverse reactions and even deaths.

This is interesting. Is this only about the mrna vaccines from pfizer/moderna, or also about others like astrazeneca? There are like 5 other vaccines set to likely be approved this year, all of them using some other technologies that dont directly change your DNA. But as far as I'm aware, none of those are really using the "traditional" method, either.

Shael said:
Kinnaree said:

This is interesting. Is this only about the mrna vaccines from pfizer/moderna, or also about others like astrazeneca? There are like 5 other vaccines set to likely be approved this year, all of them using some other technologies that dont directly change your DNA. But as far as I'm aware, none of those are really using the "traditional" method, either.

Testimonies from all over the world. Yes, from mRNA cv19 vxx, from all, whichever these folks were offered in their location, at the clinic/hospital. It is not safe, point blank. It is not even approved; only for okay'd for ER use.

Kinnaree said:
Shael said:
Kinnaree said:

Testimonies from all over the world. Yes, from mRNA cv19 vxx, from all, whichever these folks were offered in their location, at the clinic/hospital. It is not safe, point blank. It is not even approved; only for okay'd for ER use.

I fully agree it is not safe, all risks and production problems are explained in detail in the video below.

The best explanation video (long in detail) I found so far is from

Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger (in German language, but some pages from the study are in english)

She explains....

.... the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine.

1. what kind of vaccine is it?
2. what are the results of clinical trial 1?
- Effects and side effects -
3. how does the new vaccination technique work?
4. how does the body react to the vaccine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLx2yJAmqdU

On another note THE COUNCIL OF EUROPE (around 48 states support it) did realease the following paper:

No one will be probably forced in the near future to take the vaccine, but they allready planing to vaccinate the children next. After they killed the sick/weak elderly

https://pace.coe.int/en/files/29004/html

7.3 with respect to ensuring high vaccine uptake:
7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;
7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated;

7.3.3 take early effective measures to counter misinformation, disinformation and hesitancy regarding Covid-19 vaccines;
7.3.4 distribute transparent information on the safety and possible side effects of vaccines, working with and regulating social media platforms to prevent the spread of misinformation;
7.3.5 communicate transparently the contents of contracts with vaccine producers and make them publicly available for parliamentary and public scrutiny;
7.3.6 collaborate with non-governmental organisations and/or other local efforts to reach out to marginalised groups;
7.3.7 engage with local communities in developing and implementing tailored strategies to support vaccine uptake;
7.4 with respect to Covid-19 vaccination for children:
7.4.1 ensure balance between the rapid development of vaccination for children and duly addressing safety and efficacy concerns and ensuring complete safety and efficacy of all vaccines made available to children, with a focus on the best interest of the child, in accordance with the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child;
7.4.2 ensure high quality trials, with due care for relevant safeguards, in accordance with international legal standards and guidance, including a fair distribution of the benefits and risks in the children who are studied;
7.4.3 ensure that the wishes of children are duly taken into account, in accordance with their age and maturity; where a child’s consent cannot be given, ensure that agreement is provided in other forms and that it is based on reliable and age appropriate information;
7.4.4 support UNICEF in its efforts to deliver vaccines from manufacturers that have agreements with the COVAX Facility to those who need them most;

Some other Scientist did say, if someone did die after the covid vaccine and is tested positiv for covid and his/her CT-Value is over 25. Then the chances are big that the person had other corona viruses and the immun system did allready prepare antibodies against those, through the covid vaccine the antibodies were to high, which did result in an deadly immune response shock (mostly elderly with PRE-exISTING DISEASES. Every deceased person would have to be checked for a CT value 25 higher and, if given, an autopsy would have to be performed.

Some things that I heard from greek doctors are:

1)First before you do the vaccine you should make a test to see if you already have antibodies in which caseyou should not do it because it can kill you due to the immune response your body will make! Fuchs explained it way better than me in his last post!

2)The more vaccines we do the more the virus is going to involve and become deadlier and more infectious!They also said that the vaccines are probably the reason why the virus made his new mutations you might have heard (The Brazilian, the African etc.)

3)Vaccines against retro viruses are completely useless! They have not a stable genetic code which makes them mutate constantly (another good example for tgis viruses is the HIV virus)

4)Finally due to the nature of the vaccines made by Moderna and Pfizer, they can cause many problems over the years like cancer and auto immune health issues!

Also regarding the "" mRNA doesn't affect your DNA because it can't go to the nucleus of the cell"" it is a lie!That is what the human mRNA does, it is produced on the nucleus and then searches until it finds the cell it supposed to go and gets in the nucleus to give the necessary info! So how we are so sure that this will not do the same, given that virus mRNA which is way smaller in size can't do the same?

P.S. I don't share the videos there because they are in greek but if someone wants I can do it no problem!

HPS Shannon said:
I would not get the shot at all. I refuse to...over my dead body.

Sacred words, HPS Shannon.

The good thing, I've been hearing this more and more, and even the last months of last year, before I'd lose my job for as much as QUESTIONING the use of face masks, I spoke to as many people as I could and asked what they'd do about the vaccine if it were a requirement to keep the job. More than half were ready to quit the job.

Today, in the face of all the death that this vaccine is causing (I heard about new deaths EVERY day) I seriously don't think this will be going on for long enough. Idiots will always be idiots and will go for it. Those that don't die will always say "I told you so, it's safe" REGARDLESS of the rotting piles of corpses of those that did die from it (and nothing suggests this vaccine doesn't inject a nanochip received turning the body into an automata that gets orders through 5G antennas, directly typed by Billy who's sitting on his human skin couch while having a drink).

Too much has happened already. If anyone goes for the vaccine NOW.... Just don't do this to yourself. If you're in this forum I assume you can boast a superior level of intelligence. Don't prove you just stumbled upon the JoS website by sheer chance and go kill yourself by poisoning your body.

Keeping the job is one thing, but we're talking DEATH here, in many cases death occurred within 15 minutes. Obviously you won't hear that from the media, but it's leaking left and right. You DON'T want to risk that.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Alright, while I have a bit of spare time.

From what I have seen about this "pandemic," it's a load of straight stinky shit.

First off, I run a job that has me in contact with lots of people, in all manners of neighborhoods, and a load of different people at their own residences. I've been doing this before the load of this shit was announced and the kikes further began attempting to further push their foul plans.

People range from old to young, and most of them don't wear masks, and I only put mine on when I see someone else afraid enough to have theirs on, as some sort of courtesy because there are some that look at not wearing a mask as rude. I really hate this, as it's attempted into being a social norm and fashion statement even. Disgusting nonsense. Most of these older folks and younger folks are in good health, and I havent gotten sick once, no matter how many people I've been around in this year plus of running about.

Secondly, I have served in the armed forces, as someone in the medical and rescue field. If all of this was as serious as it was pushed to be, some form of chem/bio suit would be standard just walking out in public. I actively dealt with biological and chemical threats where there was an ACTUAL threat involved, and none of what we are dealing with really, to any effect, has been dealing with something beyond a common cold.

People who are unhealthy, i.e. those with pre existing diseases, elderly, overweight, bad immune systems and etc etc, are commonly effected while the rest get a cold that can be dealt with as any cold, with listerine gargling, cough drops, hot tea, and motrin or some related anti inflammatory.

Thirdly, much of the statistics with bullshit19 are substituted by those of the flu and cold, I have noticed multiple counties where I live "impressed with how low the statistics are for the cold and flu" or "there is a total of 0 for the cold and flu." What bullshit.

The masks, they don't do shit, and at restaurants, or any seated eatery, you take the fucking thing off right after you sit down anyways, nullifying the nothing the mask was already doing. You have to realize the commonality between the regulations handed down by the corporations who "guide" these companies as well, all similar, and all pointless, more towards developing a trend, rather than anything actually worth salt, with actually evidence behind it.

Fourthly, the medical industry, and health professionals have seemed to have quite alot of pressure in forcing numbers for bullshit19, I am no longer in the armed forces, but I would expect even I would have had to hold my tongue or show some sort of feigned support of this nonsense if I was still in that position. Thankfully not.

Some addition to the social trend nonsense. I have seen it screw up relationships between individuals who where one knows it is shit and the other believes whatever the media tells them because they think because it is funded and has monetary backing that it is worth something. This is horribly sad, though I'm sure it can separate intelligent individuals from stupid ones, it is destructive, corrosive, and a toxic result of the jewish influence through this awful bullshit19 program.

Keep up the RTRs, let's take them down for good, and continue on to whatever steps are necessary in removing these creatures.

Walkingstraight11 said:
...covid-19

Well [@member: Walkinstraight11]: No one is stating the virus is a hoax. To be more specific we do believe a virus exists called SaRs-CoVid-19. We at the JoS are not denying the existence of said virus.

What we are warning people about is that the virus measurements i.e. death tolls as one of myriad of examples given. Is completely bonkers and certain there aren't MASSIVE deaths.

The virus depending on the age of the person has a flat less then 1.0% comorbidity(mortality rate). Ironically enough that is less than the common flu which ranges from less than 1 percent to up to 3 percent or significantly higher for people with compromised immune systems.

So from what we've observed and had members coming in telling us like a few prominent members. The virus ranges from as high as 1%(less than the flu) all the way down to like 0.003% mortality rate. Ironically enough people between the ages of 50-70 have a slightly higher 0.045% and one they are below 50 or above 70 the virus lowers down to like 0.003%. Ironically enough higher elderly people whom are above 70-100ish suffer less from the virus. For SOME specific reason this virus has a heightened level at 50ish-70 or so age range. On top of that Doctors who've fought the virus in places like South Africa never had a casualty supposedly here in the US or Europe or else where people are dropping like flies. Makes no sense whatsoever.

ON TOP of that the conspiracies behind CoViD-19 is HUGE. Like the Gotham Project or Lockstep Initiative or hidden JNWO stuff like Agenda 2021/Agenda 2030/Agenda 2040 or Agenda 21. It seems like either the enemy used the virus as an excuse to plant down the next generation of warfare against mankind. OR the virus was planted in the World as a measurement to ensure the JNWO continues it's mission to subvert Nation-State unto communism.

In either case whether pure shit random luck or a created pandemic to ensure JNWO success. No one is stating here at JoS or elsewhere the virus is fake. Is it possible that it is being faked in some cases like false positive PCR tests sure. But no one is denying CoViD-19. Just that the 1% of issues with CoViD-19, created 99% of the issues we face now a days.

It's NOT the virus that's the problem. It's that humanity is acting like this is the bubonic plague and shit is hitting the fan. When yes there is a smell of shit in the air but it's not full fan hitting shit spreading muck and shit on everything and everyone.

The virus isn't the problem. Rather the reaction of people, Governments, and the World is fucking INSANE. That's our issue and on top of that all the riots and leftist pinko-red spectrum bullshit like Anti-fa fags or insane shit happening that should never happen. AND on top of that it seems like non-of this is gonna end rather it'll be dragged out for YEARS like some state 2023 maybe lockdowns are reduced 2024-2025+ maybe lockdowns are reduced. Well okay reduction but what about elimination?

What about all the shit going on in the World. It seems like people consider this life and normalcy just like how the communists create issues to subvert Governments.

I deny it, even if it is just me, there is far too much evidence to be placed against it, at least from the position I have seen it played out and experienced.

There are too many jews in places where their money can be converted into "facts." Their openness with their shit seems to be growing more common, some of that I believe is because of us. The other, I believe, is because they are confident enough in their subversion tactics that they could go about doing what they please without much interference. They have pretty much made themselves out to be these victims all along, these poor helpless creatures who are vilified for no good reason. This + their campaigns against thinking minds, tossing down those who speak against these giant lies they spin in whatever form as conspiracy theorists.

Everything has continued far too close to a hoax to believe otherwise. It comes across as another stroke to write history the way they want it, to fulfill the future they will never hold.

I'll say again, I haven't got sick once. I stand next to people, have had people cough on me, shook hands, done everything else everyone is afraid of doing, and now more confidently than ever. Most of the old folks I do business with don't wear masks at all, don't even blink on it. I can't stand it all.

If it was so serious, you would see some form of consistent deaths around the world, which there aren't as you stated. Statistics of cold deaths, flu deaths, and being injected into this bullshit19 statistic. This making cold and flu deaths suddenly plummet, which just wouldn't happen at all that way. It just wouldn't. It is like saying the cold and flu packed their bags and took a holiday, just wouldn't happen, doesn't happen, from an understanding of how the viruses work, and those particular viruses normal targets.

Despite how anyone goes about understanding this, you are right about it not being as serious as it is lead on to be, as much evidence points to that any proof of existence is fabricated to suit a larger goal, and that the public reaction is ludicrous. It leads back to the jews though. 100% stinks of it. 200% truly.

I had to give my standpoint on it, since I expose myself every day in all the ways that would make me vulnerable and I'm 100% fine, and the clients 99% if not more are all perfectly fine, and I know most still go to the grocery store, play with their kids in public parks, and do a number of things that increases the percentage I am exposed, even if indirectly.

I just can't stand to see this anymore, and I look forward to these creatures departure. Don't mean to come off rude, but its all too convenient for the kikes to be any form of coincidence.

I am planning to resign from my company in the next following months because its going to be a 100% mandatory for us to get the fuckyoujewrat vaccine. Is US still a good option for work amid the upcoming dilemma it will face? Which state is a good place to work at? With low cost of living and near in nature would be the best place for me.

Aside from US, any good country recommendation?

My Asian brothers and sisters, is your country a good place for work right now?

Thank you!

The virus exists. The issue is that is less lethal than seasonal flu, let alone the Spanish flu. Its death and infection rate are not sufficient to justify restrictions, lockdowns, forced vaccination and the wearing of masks.

Lockdowns and restrictions have killed more people than the virus, raised domestic abuse levels, lower immune defences, and had many other adverse effects.

The wearing of masks for long periods of time is known to cause lung damage, blood issues and many other health issues. I've been saying the masks do not protect since the first talks of lockdown last year. I was stubbornly dismissed even here on the forum. Now you actually see what the situation is. Even Dr Fauci, Dr Mercola and many physicians have spoken against them.

SatanicMonarch666 said:
Is Sinovac vaccine working? Because my country (Turkey) buying Sinovac vaccine from China.
Thank you.

All covid vaccines are extremely detrimental to your health. You could end up dead, with facial paralysis, with HIV, with infertility, with severe allergic reactions or any of the other "side effects". These vaccines really are 70-90% effective... in delivering major health issues to the majority.

Only people with a robust health, such as pro athletes, military (only infantry and special forces), and a handful of SS with comparable (and higher) levels of health may be able to survive such vaccines.

SatanicMonarch666 said:
Is Sinovac vaccine working? Because my country (Turkey) buying Sinovac vaccine from China.
Thank you.

Bizimki İnaktif aşı. Yani ayrı bir mRNA enjekte edilmeyecek. Diğer normal aşılar gibi virüsün ölüsünü senin vücuduna verecekler senin doğal RNA dizilimin onu tanıyacak. Pzifercıların dezavantajı canlı virüsle birlikte vücutlarından ayrı yapay bir mRNA enjekte edilecek olması. Bizim tek dezavantajımız aşıyı aldığımız ülke Komunist. Her ne kadar Pfizer canlı virüs ve mRNA olsa da Amerikalılara teslim olmayı isterdim.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Kheminfer said:
Covid vaccine = toxic metal, trans infection, chimer, RNA, none human DNA, Luciferase, biometric data information, crypto currency, end of freedom, 06 06 06, slave to the system, end of privicy, it ditects your heart activity-sex- drugs-travel-breathing, and more, their has never been a vaccine like this? got this on a report on messenger, which comes from a high rank female Doctor, whom a repporter was interviewing this Doctor who seemed quite alarmed.

Hail Satan

You sound like a lunatic.
Luciferase is a generic term for the class of oxidative enzymes that produce bioluminescence, and is usually distinguished from a photoprotein. The name was first used by Raphaël Dubois who invented the words luciferin and luciferase, for the substrate and enzyme, respectively.
Wikipaedia

There is a patent number #060606. According to a site, it is not evil -

What was claimed

Microsoft and Bill Gates have filed a patent numbered 060606 for a microchip which is inserted into the body and which rewards activity with cryptocurrency.

Our verdict

Microsoft's 060606 patent doesn't reference injectable microchips. It is true that Microsoft has a patent application with the numbers 060606 in it, but it's for a system which rewards physical activity with cryptocurrency.

fullfact.org/online/bill-gates-patent-microchips

Stormblood said:
The virus exists. The issue is that is less lethal than seasonal flu, let alone the Spanish flu. Its death and infection rate are not sufficient to justify restrictions, lockdowns, forced vaccination and the wearing of masks.

Lockdowns and restrictions have killed more people than the virus, raised domestic abuse levels, lower immune defences, and had many other adverse effects.

The wearing of masks for long periods of time is known to cause lung damage, blood issues and many other health issues. I've been saying the masks do not protect since the first talks of lockdown last year. I was stubbornly dismissed even here on the forum. Now you actually see what the situation is. Even Dr Fauci, Dr Mercola and many physicians have spoken against them.

I have a friend who's very smart, but as she was always very afraid of her health, the CoVid "crisis" has gotten to her. However she will NOT do the vaccine as she does not trust it either.

Can you PLEASE give me any links that show well-established doctors talking against the masks, or that they do not really protect from the CoVid?

I need some clear evidence for her, and other people like her, who tend to only listen to people who have "official" knowledge, such as well-known doctors (who are always controlled in what they do or say - or are jews).

My friend does NOT watch the news on TV, but she reads them online.

Yagami Light said:
Can you PLEASE give me any links that show well-established doctors talking against the masks, or that they do not really protect from the CoVid?

:arrow: https://www.thevirustruth.com/masks there are links in it.
:arrow: Prominent German virologist: Masks are health risk
:arrow: Warming globalists launch war on doctors who question state vaccination and coronavirus narratives. Video.
:arrow: Renowned pathologist calls coronavirus the greatest hoax ever perpetrated: it's just another bad flu. Watch
:arrow: https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/full/
:arrow: CDC policies on mask actually increase covid risk. Why do you still trust them?
:arrow: Masks delay inevitable acceptance of covid reality
:arrow: Do face masks help against coronavirus?
:arrow: Study shows how masks are harming children
:arrow: Mask mandates are absolutely useless
:arrow: WHO admits: no direct evidence masks prevent viral infections
:arrow: Landmark study finds masks are ineffective

For those who do not have direct videos of the statements of these doctors, you can find them anyway if you look on bitchute and other uncensored video services.

If this is not enough evidence for her, then no amount of evidence will be enough. I also emailed this to you, in case it gets disapproved here.

SatanicMonarch666 said:
Thank you.

They say it has been used in China already so it has to be somewhat effective as in actually existing to shield from a virus or it would not be sold.

As of related issues to it, one could never know. I am sure according to China it's the pinnacle of health and it has no wrong. But this is the same shit Pfizer and Moderna says and information has leaked that if one is unlucky issues can arise.

Yagami Light said:

I need some clear evidence for her, and other people like her, who tend to only listen to people who have "official" knowledge, such as well-known doctors (who are always controlled in what they do or say - or are jews).

This is how a mask looks like when you exhale:

5nyj3p4xj2h51.jpg

b9a409da51b50d3365982e6165b69221.jpg

1. Tell her to forget for a second the mainstream media clichés, and propaganda disguised by the use of pseudo-scientific terms to make them sound somewhat credible, and ask her to think for herself for a minute, and to try to explain to you with her own words how the fuck are masks supposed to work exactly?

If masks stop respiratory droplets when the wearer sneezes or coughs into the mask, then why are healthy people required to wear them? What exactly a mask is supposed to stop, if you are healthy, and don't cough and sneeze? Do masks stop aerosol transmission? Does she think a mask would filter vape, or cigarette smoke? Really? Show her an image, or a video like the ones above.

And ask her, how exactly would a mask be effective against any virus, if they can't even stop smoke particles? If she tells you some pseudo-scientific "official knowledge" bullshit, remind her that if you search for "how many genders are there" on Google, it will tell you that there are 72 genders, so you can't really trust the official knowledge... I hope she won't ask you for scientific evidence that there are only 2 genders btw, because if you need scientific evidence to prove that a piece of cloth cannot stop a virus, you will probably need scientific evidence that there are only 2 genders as well.

2. Google has a function that allows you to search from specific time range. Search for "do masks stop viruses" but use this function, to make it show you only results from before February 2020... You will hardly find anything that supports the use of masks. How come until February 2020 there was a complete consensus in all sources that face masks are useless against viruses, but then denying the usefulness of masks became one of the greatest taboos?

I think that the main reason why people believe even the most absurd claims is because they just can't get it through their head that we are living in a goodman Orwellian dystopia... If you had a conversation about masks with someone before 2020, it would have been easy to explain to them that there is just no way a mask could work. But the reason they refuse to see it now, is because they refuse to accept the grim reality that the governments and the media would enforce masks not to protect them from viruses, but to dehumanize them and to instill fear and submission into their conscious and unconscious.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SatanicMonarch666 said:
Thank you.

They say it has been used in China already so it has to be somewhat effective as in actually existing to shield from a virus or it would not be sold.

As of related issues to it, one could never know. I am sure according to China it's the pinnacle of health and it has no wrong. But this is the same shit Pfizer and Moderna says and information has leaked that if one is unlucky issues can arise.

So maybe we can hope it causes less side effects than pfizer and moderna?

bonimax said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SatanicMonarch666 said:
Thank you.

So maybe we can hope it causes less side effects than pfizer and moderna?

I have not looked into it nor I can provide medical advice. But neither can those who made it in this case as it is too early. They just went on "we need to give this, you need to accept this" and all they did was repeat its all OK without any proper longterm testing.

They all look rushed and experimental in the same way. My personal opinion is I would avoid it altogether. Everyone has different situations in their life so it all depends.

It is not even necessary over a virus of such poor mortality rate, and their plans to enslave people and use the occurence make me personally question if I would be contributing to an anti-freedom sentiment that exists around how all of this is forced.

I know a few people who had it without "observable" effects since they rushed in. Some had strong reactions for the first days but this is the unimportant part.

With any of these things that affect our cell sequence, I cannot be looking at jab pain or some stupid arguments they say about a little fever or sweating as proof it is not bad. More proof is required.

The poorest level of proof is the necessity of everything that has happened in itself worldwide. As this situation proceeds it just tells by the numbers and facts it was excessively nonsensical reaction or exaggeration. Even to NPCs this should be clear.

To others who are more aware it clearly looks like an elaborate plan of which this is only a piece of the puzzle.

Oy Veyyyy!

The Government of Galicia, Spain will fine up to 60000 euros to whoever denies to be vaccinated

Galicia, primera comunidad en multar con hasta 60.000 euros a quien no se vacune
No ponerse la vacuna implicaría una "infracción leve" que, en la mayoría de casos, supondría una sanción de entre 1.000 y 3.000 euros o una "infracción muy grave" que puede suponer una multa de entre 3.001 y 60.000 euros.

The Government of Galicia, led by Alberto Núñez Feijóo, has approved a new proposition of law on Tuesday that establishes fines of between 1,000 and 60,000 euros for the different infractions on public health, including the refusal to vaccination.

After several months of study and debate, the proposal that was already rejected by the Executive of Pedro Sánchez in December, has been approved in the Parliament of Galicia with the votes in favor of the PP. Specifically, as they reported from the sixth, he has come forward with 41 votes of the Popular Party and 32 votes against, specifically, of the Socialist Party of Galicia and the BNG.

The proposal of law has come forward with 41 votes of the Popular Party

As explained in the document, not putting on the vaccine would involve a "slight infringement" that, in most cases, would involve a sanction between 1,000 and 3,000 euros.

However, there is a point where the sanction could be visibly greater, "when they can pose a serious risk or damage to the health of the population, as long as they do not constitute very serious infringement." In this case, not vaccinated would involve a fine of between 3,001 and 60,000 euros.

Despite all the foregoing, at no time is it specified what kind of actions would they bring this greater sanction. So, so far, ideas are not clear.

https://www.consalud.es/pacientes/especial-coronavirus/galicia-comunidad-multar-60000-euros-no-vacune_92969_102.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I put this up for conversation because many of us will be confronted with this question. Personally, I would be against taking this so called "Vaccine", let alone at a time as early such as this [not even 6 months have passed, we have no clue what it is going to do].

I cannot advise you of "other" methods you can do in order to avoid it, but you probably can think of a few. I'll focus on some legal ones below which can give you a claim to possibly, if you want to not take the vaccine, have the capacity to refuse.

One would be to claim allergies. Another would be to have proven heart or otherwise issues. If someone is a woman and they do not want it, you can say you plan on getting pregnant and do not want this risk. If you have been through Co-Vid, you have the ability to claim you have been through it and therefore immunized. If you have had a rapid test or test that verifies you were ill, then this could be used as stepping ground to that claim.

Of course, all of this is rather theoretical.

The enemy appears to wants to push this "Vaccine" forcibly, and without minding any so called "Freedoms". Even the freedom of risking one's self is a valid freedom to want to have. After all, one takes responsibility for their choices. The argument is that this can lead other people to their demise [death by the so called Co-Vid] so one is forced to take this to protect others.

Because nobody is buying that argument, people are waking up to the fact it's shilling only meant to oppress us and that behind all this pandemic situation the enemy comes with the Communist Manifesto under the cloak. By the time Billy was at the Gates with the plan, it was already too exposed and too late for it to stick and for anyone to buy the whole thing. In most European countries, vaccine deniers are up to 80% per Nation, some close to 90%.

The enemy knows so they will utilize a mix of violence plus cat and mouse now to convince people to do the vaccine no matter what implication there is. It will be between forcing it, and in countries where people are like 9 in 10 against, they will go for more nefarious ways to try to enforce it, such as job limitations. This in most Nations will be done indirectly and slowly, such as through job requirements, or silent pressure from all sides for people to succumb and take it.

If many people deny this, we may actually have a good outcome and these will not pass. But those who want to restrain everyone didn't start all of this for nothing. They want something to come out of it. They will not accept "defeat".

Even worse, the vaccine is probably going to be ineffective, because Co-Vid will constantly mutate. I wrote about this last March, that the virus may start mutating over and over again, so we will have to live with it. Yet, this is another stepping stone for those who want to power struggle and make a political fuss out of it, to claim that we need a vaccine needle up our ass constantly and every couple of months.

All I know for certain, I personally refuse to adhere to this idea.

Even if the vaccine theoretically had no danger, this sets a dangerous precedent for the future of our society. It can't be that anytime Billy wants to vaccinate everyone we bend the rear. What's next, they create some other virus even milder or maximum deadly and everyone has to stay eternally locked in and only visit in Virtual reality? And whomever doesn't take his syringe up his ass gets no unemployment benefit or UBI?

This is nothing but a cattle farm if one does that and not a free society.

If I was 80 years old and needed to win 3 more years to serve Satan, knowing I had higher death chance from this Co-Vid, then I'd take it as lesser chance to damnation, since I'd knew I'd die in a few years anyway before anything very adverse started to kick in. But that is again theoretical.
I have to get the vaccine like or not. And im not happy about it either. 🤬 Making people go threw this is not fare. And I never wanted to get the vaccination in the first place and now laugh out loud at they're making me get it! Like it or not forcing me into doing it I get a notification from my boss at work telling me that everybody needs to get it no question no arguing! And I told my boss that I wasn't going to get it and he told me not to argue just go do it and get it done and get it over with if not I will end up fired!🤬 worst of all we've already made the appointment for me 🤬☹ and without even Consulting me or even asking me first! And to top it off both my parents went and got their first vaccination last week and now they're trying to convince me that it's okay and trying to talk me into it rubbing it in my face more and more! If it isn't bad enough getting the pressure from my boss at work ☹☹☹☹🤬 this is how they fucking treat us in the world now? Instead of letting us make our own choices and our own decisions now? It has no come to this! I don't like this! And I don't appreciate this the way the world has turned out! These Kiks...!!!🤬🤬🤬 and they're stupid schemes and their epiphanies! Coming up with all kinds of fucking excuses! And then to take it out on the people of the world as of the we had anything to do with it? And in the end those Jews will pay for it! Fully for the centuries of torture and abuse upon every Gentile that has ever lived and existed! Throughout the eons the damage that the Jews have brought onto the world and many other world! That they have destroyed and ruined that I hope it all comes back on to them! People should not have to be treated like some kind of an animal! That this is uncalled for!🤬🤬🤬 in question is? What do I do after I get the vaccination shots??? And the damaging effects is going to cause on my brain and my body! :-( I just barely got started with meditation and I am just barely getting into Ii!🤔🐍 I'm just barely getting started! I am a student I haven't been on here very long! And now things are starting to look up for me here! And when I get these vaccination shots? When am I supposed to do?🤔

My Boss from my Job sight sent me a message about two nights ago! Then I am supposed to go in and get my shot! And that it's mandatory and that I have no excuse to argue! I told my boss and warned him weeks ago that I was not going to get my vaccination and I thought that he knew! But apparently I guess he didn't think about it clearly? Because I have also received a notification I found on my Google mailbox! Somebody on my job site has went about their way to make an appointment for me and many other employees on the job site and so without my permission! And without even asking me they go ahead and do this? With that even thinking about me! And now they're picking me up next week on Tuesday and taking me into the Salt Palace downtown Salt Lake! Where I have to show up with my medical papers and go in and get my fucking vaccination shot! And I have to do this :-( or I will end up losing my job and I need my money I need to be able to pay my rent and for groceries and food and be able to pay for gas for my car and to be able to travel and get around!? And to think that people have to give up everything just to get this shit! It's not going to change anything when people do get their stupid shots! It's just going to make things even worse! And it's turning people into fucking idiots all over the place I hear all of the negative about the shots and I'm still very leery about it! I don't even know what to do? I'd even want the fucking shot to start out with! My parents are both going in to get their second one within 3 weeks! And i am do.. to come in as of next week to get my first of the series! And I'm not happy about it!🤬🤬🤬🤬 question is? What do I do after I get these fucking jew shots!!??? 🤔🤔🤔 I don't want these fucking idiots honing in on my privacy! I don't want them reading all of my thoughts! Expecially when I sit down to meditate and what I'm practicing sex magic with my husband and other things that are private and very sacred to me! And I think that people should have their choices and I've already made my choice but instead of that is being shoved down my throat whether I want it or not! Getting a fucking vaccination shot and being forced into it on top of that somebody make an appointment for me without even fucking going as far as even asking me privately! This is how this world is being run and operated? I don't appreciate it! I think that people should have their rights and I should be allowed to have a second chance! But they won't even allow that with people who are working and have a job is either do it or you will get fired! Especially for people who are living on their own and who are struggling with finances as it is! And I have come a long way with his things that I have learned on this group page I just barely got started with meditation! being able to open up my mind and to develop the energy that I have being able to tune in to the different energy frequencies and to be able to have conversations and Communications with family members that have died and passed on and to be able to communicate with Satan and that I am pretty well on my way to the advanced level of meditation and Magic! Just barely getting into meditation and figuring things out there are some things that I'm very average with and there are some things that I've done very well with I'm not Advance did everything but there are some things that I've done very well on and meditation with something that I've had a struggle with the past 6 years and learning how to relax on top of that was not easy but now since I've learned to meditate a lot of doors have opened up for me! And it has helped me out with a lot of different levels of meditation and Magic even if I just barely starting! However with the magic on the other hand it has pushed me to the intermediate level! :) and I am ready to move on to the advanced level there are some things I'm already advancing in and why I have that right to make my choices whether or not I wanted to give the vaccination shots or not I'm afraid of going to lose my ability to meditate and other things.. And I had just barely started getting somewhere and I'm just barely making progress a!🐍🤔 and on top of that losing privacy and among other things that's precious and dear to us gentile people!? I don't like the way this world has turned out and I don't enjoy reading a lot of the bad news but it is what it is And I will do whatever I can to make the most of it! I just want to know what I can do and if there is a way I can work something out getting some kind of advice? In the future when I go in to get those shots? And what is it going to do to help me. Remain as a meditator and student? And am i still going to be able to continue on wirh my work as a Satanist ??🤔🐍

CandiceLee1313 said:

Don't go either way. He cannot fire you. That would be unlawful termination of your employment, which can be legally pursued. You can literally show up at work and keep working. And, if he tries to do something to you like have you escorted out or not paying you, he's liable.

I could can call the place that's giving the shots. And tell them that I have the covid.... and can't make it down. 🐍🙏 And spare the embarrassment

I don't think your company is able to make a medical appointment and force you to go to it. Can you not go to it, and just pretend that you got it somewhere else?

I will just call in and tell my boss that im not feeling well. And tell them that i have the covid. And get the number of the medical place and tell them myself. That i am not going in and i am not interested in the vaccination shots and that im against them and tell them straight out NO!! And that I will get an attorney! And let them know that I still have my rights. And that I have my right to work and to have a job! And I don't care what the boss says at this point I am willing to take it to the courthouse! If they're going to play games with the public that way and force people to get shots not necessary! If you have an attorney then people have a right to fight for their rights whether or not they want the shots. And that I will push that act! Employees should not have to be forced to go get some unnecessary shot at just to keep their job! And I am willing to push it this far just to be able to keep my job . And I don't care what the government says! Laugh out loud people have the rights and it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman or a child at any age!❤

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I don't think your company is able to make a medical appointment and force you to go to it.

That's right. They don't have the legal authority to do that(yet). As of now, they can be dealt with using the law, for as long as things are the way they are, legally i mean. Here are some legal documents that can be used against forced medical testing and vaccination without written consent

https://mega.nz/folder/XAJRmSxZ#ocD0Ie1UjJD17NXaJLwhlg

CandiceLee1313 said:
I could can call the place that's giving the shots. And tell them that I have the covid.... and can't make it down. 🐍🙏 And spare the embarrassment

Yes, or tell them that you've had it in the past. If you've had covid, even if you've had it asymptomatically, or with very mild symptoms, then you have natural immunity, and it's insane to vaccinate yourself. The infection itself always produces better and stronger immune response than any vaccine.

Also all covid vaccines are experimental... Pfizer's phase 3 trial will be completed no sooner than January 2023, until then the vaccine is experimental, and I am absolutely sure that it is completely illegal to be required to get an experimental vaccine.

Not a fan of this but im getting mine this week then a follow up one (just for extra goodness :lol: ) two weeks or a month later.

Think we will all need it for travel.

Doctor said its optional though for me. (not job related)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back