Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme warfare

SATchives said:

orignal artwork by bankrut found it on deviant giving credit where due. i added the portal design, and the text, and then put it into a sticker printable format for printer paper.

Can you link or post the original image with no text?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
SATchives said:

orignal artwork by bankrut found it on deviant giving credit where due. i added the portal design, and the text, and then put it into a sticker printable format for printer paper.

Can you link or post the original image with no text?

One cool thing what I found from Stormfront. Our Tetragrammaton Killing RTR destroy monster from head.

JEW%2B%252814%2529.jpg

Wouldn't it be better for those whom make meme pictures with our websites to use SiG.org(SatanisGod.org)?

It just it indexes most of our sites and makes it far easier to focus on the various websites. Albeit I figure it's not a big deal eventually the person finds our other sites.

Just wondering what the general consensus is on said SiG vs JoS link.

Gear88 said:
Wouldn't it be better for those whom make meme pictures with our websites to use SiG.org(SatanisGod.org)?

It just it indexes most of our sites and makes it far easier to focus on the various websites. Albeit I figure it's not a big deal eventually the person finds our other sites.

Just wondering what the general consensus is on said SiG vs JoS link.

I definitely prefer the SiG link because it has everything. It’s also better for reaching out to WN types because you can see T3RAS link as well as the black sun showing that this is a serious NS organization and not a bunch of weird new agey occultists which is the impression some might get just from the reading the normal JoS only.

Zammel said:
Hitler is like a father like Father Satan!

Not sure if this one is so blurry only for me, but i'll post the version i have.
https://ibb.co/DCX6r5m
(sorry for giving just the link, i had a problem with the image adding function)

Some other memes:
https://ibb.co/zhkXzbD
https://ibb.co/0rVN0XK
https://ibb.co/Msvsbk2
(not mine though)

SATchives said:
Ninja 666 said:
Kurat said:

Excellent MEME!
Yeah really good

Am I the only one who saw (((yellen))) and thought she looks exactly like the (((sarkhesian))) meme only older?

Secretary of the Treasury. Gotta bring in da chozen peple they do gud shekelberging and shekelsteining. Dat will fix da economy goyim (((we))) gud dindu nuffin. Just let us loot and grift in piss cuz we gud peple, lulz k bai making shekels from da chinez communzits dats r buznus plan. lul kekeke. buznus as usual fellow nations. (((We))) be light of nations and sheit.

I think b'nai beijing biden is really ripping and tearing with the tribe. It's like (((they))) want to get exposed at this point in time.

Gotta bring da chozen cuz goyim be waking up, oy vey! Ebul Trump and hiz maga bullsheit.

I truly hope with my entire mind, body, and soul that biden just fucks everything up. These are gonna be hilarious some fun filled four years of communization and bolshevisaztion at it's finest. Already reading on the news biden really fucked up on his first day he just literally shat on his desk. Some estimates are ten thousand to fifty-four thousand jobs lost from his executive orders.

And then the jews complain everyone hates them....I wonder why? Hmm :roll:

CuoreNordico said:

It's funny this meme of jews making nukes in WW2. While I'm not denying the jewish species has wanted to build these weapons. My best guess is it's a confirmation of what someone mentioned that the kosher species tries to rush to build these weapons when they are in power positions in kosher occupied planets and then basically have these weapons for nefarious ideas and uses or simply to blow everything up in case there is rebellion. If we go down they go down with us type situation a.l.a. sampson option.

But it's funny because for all the kosher bullshit and resources used by the jews in America to build them. They weren't the first to use them nor build them nor develop the fuses.

Before I state what I wanted to state. One of the possible theories as to why the jews attacked Germany and defeated Germany first was to steal the nuclear fuses, reverse engineer them, and build a few for little boy and fat man. So supposedly the plausible reason why Germany was defeated was just to nuke Japan. Also some might state that sounds strange how did they not build their own fuses. Oh I'm not denying they didn't but if you study the trinity bomb it was built out of an EFM, electronic firing mechanism.

Anyways to get on point it is believed by some alternative historians that not only did Germany develop but also tested a nuclear device well before the allies. According to some reports sometime in Libya very late-winter 1942, early winter 1943 before Germany retreated to Italy. Even some Bedouins in their history state they noticed a strange mushroom-shaped cloud formed in the desert in German held territory. So according to some historians it's believed this was the first test of a small but non-the less nuclear device. Accordingly there is also the Polish forest incident whereby sometime in late '43, early '44 the Germans tested some kind of either SADM(Sub-atomic demolition munition) or Snuke(suitcase nuke). A SADM was like the delilah SADM used in Lebanon back in 2020 whereby it was used for it's most correct role a harbor buster weapon. Or at least a factory/factories buster weapon. It's not meant to take out a city it's meant to just take out some important area so thoroughly it needs to be reconstructed from the ground up thus taking many months or years just to return to normal operations. In the case of Lebanon it was just for economic strangulation and also revenge because oy vey they be ebul goyim intent. Or because Pisrael is an asshole and they just fuck with their neighbors. So much for Love thy neighbor bullshit spread by xtians.

Iamperson98 said:
images
is a good one.

It is because it even gave me a double-take for a moment, I thought you were a troll for a moment. It's clever pro-NS/anti-NS comparison dialect in reverse, reminds me of our organization being O.G. NS vs other kosher supervised so-called (((Neo-Nazi))). Or in meme terms "Oy vey dah ebil debul nahtzees; what a shoah" vs "Oy vey muh kalergi's children they be teetching white peple 'bout diversity 'n' shiet".

Unfortunately like Argedco mentioned it needs to be bigger i.e. if you can find the enlarging version please post it. So if you can feel free to find the largest version or an expanding version so we can see the full context of the images. It's way too small and unable to be blown up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back