Loneliness (Friends and those who are without)

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com
Braun666

Loneliness (Friends and those who are without)

Postby Braun666 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:15 pm

What have been your own experience with attracting people(workings for such)?

I see that many if not most of the world is without, and we SS make up a small portion of this world(for the time being). I sometimes think that I should stay alone because it's like say I decide to make friends we hang out (1hr in...) , I have to leave to empower myself and do RTR's. Being a SS, I barely have the time to do this relationship/hanging out thing. (Not complaining though)

We have been told many times this is a lonely path and road, and that Satan & the Gods are the only ones we can truly trust and build a relationship with. I'm not trying to be a pessimist, just a realist. Those that are mostly busy are working for Satan and in all honesty I don't know if I could have a friend other than a Demon or a Spiritual Satanist. A TRUE friend. And as a Satanist my partner would have to be a Satanist as well, period.

When the time comes I shall do a working to attract other Spiritual Satanists into my life not those that are without purpose and goals for a better life and world overall. Same for a partner.

I'm quite alone now and even some of the people I used to be with are a waste of time and energy if I choose to hang out with them.

How do you guys manage to balance? I feel it would be near impossible to have close friends or a partner without them knowing a bit that you are a satanist. Because there's absolutely no way you can spend a lot of your time with them if you ever plan to become a god especially work for Satan honestly while you're at it...

What do you think about establishing relationships with those who are without? Am I the only one experiencing this extreme loneliness??
The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease... - Franz Liszt

Hail Satan!

Aquarius

Re: Loneliness (Friends and those who are without)

Postby Aquarius » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:35 am

I have in plan of doing a working to attract to myself healthy people that are ideal for me, this means in my point of view people who you can tell the truth and redpill them easily, not shitty muh feelings liberals who feel like they are equal to everyone and shit lol. and a working to completely remove forever negative people from my life.

Dark_Void

Postby Dark_Void » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:17 pm

Just because someone isn’t an SS that doesn’t make them a bad person. They just haven’t been fortunate enough to see the light like we have. Have you tried befriending scientists (chemists, doctors, pharmacists, etc)? Yes, the pharmaceutical and medical fields are jewed, but there are still a lot of good gentiles in these fields who have their hearts in the right places. Remember, science and the occult are compliments to one another.

Do you work? Another option would be to just view your coworkers as friends. That would knock out two birds with one stone. Make money for Satanic purposes and make friends at the same time.

Regardless, most people, SS or not, need human contact. It sounds like you do, so you should definitely think of something in order to have a healthy psychology. I believe a person needs to have a strong and healthy psychology to practice Satanism.

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:28 pm

Braun666 wrote:What do you think about establishing relationships with those who are without? Am I the only one experiencing this extreme loneliness??

Oooh, this is a perfect topic for me to answer! lol

I will keep this as short as possible. :P (which is not that much possible LOL)

In general, I never had many friends in my life. I never fit into any of those "cliques" they have in school etc; I was rather bullied lol. So I always had 1 or 2 friends next to me; no more than that.
Anyway, after I finished school (hence the ability to "make friends" was greatly limited) I was hanging out with two girls; one of whom I knew since elementary school and was my "best friend" and the other was basically a friend of my "best friend's".

After I started meditating, one year in, I came to realize some very important things about myself. I ended up cutting contact with these two girls (that was mostly because of a misunderstanding on my part; but it worked out well in the end) but I had already met some Greek SS, with whom I was hanging out once in a while.

Eventually, I also lost contact with these folks and I was left alone. :roll:
Either way, I continued with my journey.
I was also doing the munka meditation and the one thing I felt most intensely was that: loneliness.
I would feel it very intensely, regardless of the affirmation.

In the meantime, I managed to find a job (which was only two days a week, and it lasted for 2 years) where I met other people. This job (and the people in that job) had to do with alternative medicine, so they would also talk about energies, chakras and whatnot.

Dark Void said:
Dark_Void wrote:Do you work? Another option would be to just view your coworkers as friends.

but the truth is that, the people in my work ALTHOUGH they were supposed to be more spiritually "enlightened" (or, more open minded at least) they were all materialistic retards. And I mean that, 100%. Many used spirituality as a way to show off. Others were truly interested in it but were xtians. There was even a retarded feminist there... Then there were people who didn't really care about spirituality but just wanted to help people (with the alternative medicine). My boss was a hardcore xtian and the manager was a hardcore atheist who didn't believe in spirituality and only cared about the money.

I wanted to murder these people LOL not to become friends with them!
I did try to talk to some of the colleagues that were interested in spirituality, but as I mentioned above, they were infested with other jewish influences (xtianity, feminism, whatever).

What I realized is that, the more we know, the more we need to educate others. It's like our path automatically makes us teachers; even if we don't have a good speech or if we have difficulty with words. We really need to educate people, and through my job, I realized that this is what I was subconsciously doing with these folks.... until I realized that "it wasn't time yet" for them to realize the wisdom I had to offer to them; they weren't yet ready to accept it.

I find this kind of associations useless; unless they can offer you something (eg, contacts for a new job or something) - otherwise they're useless. They can't give you anything meaningful (true friendship) or even accept what YOU have to give them (knowledge and so forth).

So, after I was fired from that job, I didn't keep in contact with anyone... because they were useless associations to me.

Later on, I started going to painting lessons. I met a few people there.... Meek fucking pathetic people. (they were much older than I was) They had so many problems.... they were xtians........ The teacher was also a haaaardcore xtian.....
I love drawing but I couldn't do it with his poison there.

I ended up meeting two girls there that were my age. One seemed spiritual to me (although I knew nothing about her), the other seemed to have very low self-confidence.
As I got to know them more (we would go out together once in a while), the spiritual girl is a hardcore xtian and the one with the low self-confidence is also a hardcore atheist... doesn't believe in energy etc....
Whenever we went out, the hardcore xtian would constantly talk to us about her problems, how her life sucked (and it really did lol) and things like that. Then, me and the atheist girl would try to advise her the best way we could...

Yet, I thought to myself, it's alright. I should give it a try... try to educate them.. try to bring them to Satan's Path.
I actually realized (I had this realization while I was still in that job) that when I meet new people my initial thought is "Are they SS material?"... in other words, can I bring them to Satan's Path? This is my criteria when I meet new people. I only want to spread Satan's word.

Anyway, I told the girls their astrological maps (I copy-pasted from joS lol). I never told them about Satanism. I had gone out with these girls for 4 times, but we would chat a lot via emails. At some point religion was mentioned and I went ahead with my huge-ass messages to explain why xtianity is a sham and a deadly religion. The atheist girl agreed with me and added more on the topic. The xtian girl "didn't want to talk about it"....

Last time I went out with these girls, I met them at the bus station... as I met them, and then stayed there waiting for the bus (they had already started talking, so they continued the conversation) the hardcore xtian girl was, again, talking about her problems.... and suddenly a thought came to my mind. I have no doubt that this was my Guardian Demoness. The thought was "What are you doing here, with these two (girls)?" It was like saying, why are you wasting your time like that? And she was right... After the bus came and went to our destination... again, the girl was talking about her problems... there was never anything new to the conversation. I couldn't give them anything spiritual or even any of the wisdom I've gotten through my path... And whenever I did (eg about the astrological maps) they were just so... indifferent. They didn't really care.

Now, last time I made a new friend, it was through a relative of mine (who knows the Truth about Satan - but hasn't done dedication ritual and doesn't intend to...). Anyway, this new friend I made, did the dedication ritual and is meditating...
However, I recently found out something about him that hurt me deeply and made me change my perception about him.

I found out that because he lacks time, he does only 1 or 2 RTRs a day... And I was greaaatly disappointed, as this guy started so strong, doing all the rituals, doing meditations etc... He seemed so strong in his Satanic Path and I was really looking up to him! Now I'm just... disappointed, really. Sad about it. Like he betrayed me, or something.
The reason he doesn't have time is because he is playing in a musical band, and he also has many friends....
What bullshit! Man, it pisses me off!!!

I remember one time I had work, and then I would go out with this friend to a comic event. I ended up waking up at 6 am and sleeping late, just so that I could do all the rituals (and my meditations of course).
So, I become so angry when people say they don't have time!! You can do the rituals while shitting for fuck's sake!!! You don't have time for that???!

Anyway, the thing is... after I found that out about this guy, I suddenly felt alone again.
I felt alone in this world and in the astral world too.
Although I logically thought to myself that "I have the Gods by my side, I have Satan, I have my Guardian. I am NOT alone", yet, I felt very sad and cried. I thought that, I can't feel the Gods anymore, I am very lonely. That happened at night.
Then, the next morning I woke up... I couldn't remember what I dreamed about, but I felt at peace. I felt that my Guardian or the Gods comforted me in my sleep.

Anyway, that was a long ass message. :P

My conclusions is that...(and I repeat MY conclusion; through my own few experiences. I'm not saying that this is the way it is, but this is my own conclusion)
1. Friends who are NOT Spiritual Satanists, MOST of them (I will not say "all") are not worthy to be called our friends. The reason is because many of them have strong influences of the enemy (either they are xtians OR atheists!! They still have jewish ideals in their minds! Even subconsciously! And they can also be USED by the enemy to piss us off, or to badly influence our lives).
I never had the pleasure of meeting scientists or people who are very intellectual in order to judge them. My opinion is about most common folks out there (but again, I said MOST, not all... I am sure there must be exceptions - which are basically people who ARE "SS material" and would probably be open to Satan and the Gods, if they knew the truth).
2. We, as SS, are never alone. We have the Gods on our side We may be physically alone, but not spiritually. Never. Remember that. There were times that I would have to face the worst, THE ABSOLUTE WORST things about my past lives (really bad experiences) and I also couldn't share this with anyone.... Yet, my Guardian was always there for me. He/She comforted me both times. When I thought that my uncle would die because of a disease, I talked to Satan and he responded to me immediately, and I felt his energy calming me down. Other times, I wouldn't get immediate responses... but the Gods are always next to us. This brings me great comfort.
3. I end up meeting many people in my life, sporadically... giving them some wisdom, and then they move ahead in their own lives/road... but my influence remains with them (the Satanic seed has started growing into their minds :P). I know that these people are not "friends" of mine in any way, but the thought of bringing people to Satan's Path, makes me so so so happy. Although I do end up alone in the end, I realize that it's worth it. If I were to keep hanging out with these people, then my own spiritual progress would slow down. So, there are many times that we need to let people go from our lives. We need to let them go, so that we can spread our wings and they can follow their own path, whatever that is.

However, if you really want SS friends, as you also mentioned, you can always do workings for that, using runes, or empowering the planet/s or the zodiac sign (do a square of the planet that rules the zodiac sign) that is in your 11th House (the house of friends).

Funny thing is that the other people in my life (from my parents to my relatives - and even that one SS friend I still keep in contact with) are all very social and have many friends. A relative of mine had told me that I cut off people too easily.
She may be right, but damn... What's the point of hanging out with an inferior species that doesn't even have a higher goal in their lives? (I am talking about the materialistic retards)
I know another SS who hangs out with many people and most of these people are just horrible (she has Saturn in the 11th House lol) and she doesn't want to "cut ties" with them; she prefers to hang out with others, even if they're stupid or somewhat crypto-xtians, than to be alone.

I'd rather be alone.
I'd rather be alone and advance in my path. And then be able to help others advance as well.

This is my own mentality and worldview. It annoys me when people try to change it because their own worldview is so different (like the SS who'd rather have retarded materialistic friends than be alone and advance).
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Loneliness is a characteristic of this life and not exactly bad.If you join social media sites like Facebook and twitter they'll monitor you and sell your info to third party companies and this can be brutal for SS so its good to be careful. Most people you'll encounter are let's face it,fucking dumb. That doesn't necessarily make them bad. They have not yet had the mental faculties of realizing how and where our world is right now and what we should be doing and focusing our senses on and what we should prioritize.This is due to the corporate consumerist based establishment thats creeped into every segment of our life.Whos responsible ?
You guessed it right,The JOOs. Now apart from the mass populace there are some who'd believe or are open to realizations or what you say ,redpills.They come in three groups, the first basically polsters and related groups who have a small glance at what's going on. These people are nihilistic, good for nothing basement freaks who'd make memes about the worst of the worst. The second group would be Christards who got it in reverse . They think that the Jews are worshipping Satan and worse they've made a covenant with the Antichrist.The third group is basically pagans who are yet divided into two groups the varg vikernes mild pagans,uninitiated and unknowledgeable about Satan's role in the ancient religions and the Christians role in inverting the role to something nefarious. The second is as you guessed us,woke AF occult satanists in true sense who actually understand things about the Jewish role in creating the current world religions and the reality about their thoughtforms and how they've waged war against humanity for thousands of years starting from the fall of Babylon and perhaps before.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

LilNicci

Postby LilNicci » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:01 am

This sounds similair to my situation. My neighborhood only has kids like 12- year old kids and is the only good neighborhood for a few miles so i cant really have any friends i can meet after school+ as you, i dont have the time for that. Most of the people at school are so immature they deserve to be titles as kids and the ones that ARE mature are pretty anti-social. Ide love to meet another Satanist in real life, someone that i could share my opinions and personality with is sadly just a dream at the moment. And being only internet friends doesnt please my social needs enough to keep me happy and my psyche fair. Without any safe way to find out if theres any other Satanist friends im pretty stuck here alone. Gonna have to wait a couple more years till i move out to finaly get out there and make some freinds. LOVE YA!! ^-^ and best wishes my friend!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:05 pm

In the esoteric and proper understanding of the Gita it states right in there a lot of family and friends are going to either cause you grief or leave you when you take up the spiritual path. So this is nothing new. They wrote this truth back when they rolled in chariots.

Victory of satan

Postby Victory of satan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:32 pm

True story yagami light... True story bro...

Believe me, I am like you, very lonely like a sailor in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean... If I could teleport, I would go to you and every SS of this planet that feels alone, just to make them happy... I would really want to meet other SS to make RTRs with them, because if you make rituals with others, this would increase the power of that ritual... But even to stay together, to make jokes and stuff...
I know what I want to do in my life, help other SS become gods and help defend and uplift this planet and Humanity...

Yagami, you feel sadness for being alone... As for me, I enjoy it, instead... I'm not expert in astrology stuff, but I read some things of my natal chart (I'm still learning astrology) and I saw I have some aspects that shows that I prefer loneliness and privacy and I even enjoy it... I stutter too sometimes, so maybe this may be a problem, but I just enjoy loneliness, but after a lot of time I prefer stay with others and I don't have problems in making new friends...

Many years ago, I almost made become a friend of mine a SS, but later I realized he was a real piece of shit (thanks the gods he didn't reveal to anyone I am a SS)... He was bullied since childhood by everyone, has heart problems and even some psichic problems and thanks to ss he could overcome those problems, but he decided to be an asshole and now he is a fucking pathetic piece of shit... Everyone bullied him but I was the only one to be his friend, I could take a bullet just to defend him and he was the first to shoot me... But this episode didn't affect my trust in people in general, I am a very positive person, my mind is full of positive thought almost every time...

Believe me, yagami, one day I will be rich as fuck, more than kikeberg and Trump (I'm empowering myself and I will do a money ritual soon) and I will use those money to help other SS (REAL SS) in their dreams and in becoming gods

Hail Satan!
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer!

Sieg Heil!

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:29 pm

Yagami Light wrote:...

Thank very much for your in depth answer I really do appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. I realize more and more what it means to follow this path. Even more so, I'm imagining the feats of raising the kundalini in it of itself requiring solitude and much time alone to do the spiritual work necessary to make it happen.

What is even more advanced is the godhood. I imagine working on the steps to become a god, at this point most of the average joes walking around won't bee worth talking to AT ALL, unless I know for a fact they're worth my time and rejected the jew on the stick. Though at this point it would really be me and the gods only and fulfilling Satan's agenda on earth. Such a feat as the Magnum Opus could be extreme to the point that I absolutely won't have friends on SS comrades & the Gods.

Thank you, this really reminds of not only whats at stake here on earth but also the ascension that can be achieved and the sacrifices needed for it.
The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease... - Franz Liszt

Hail Satan!

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:40 pm

What are your opinions on relationships and it's association with good mental health. It is said that human interactions are necessary. I don't know if this is a myth or not, but total loneliness seems to be absolutely necessary to maintain privacy and secrecy in today's world especially.

Also taking into consideration the nature of the truth we're upholding here. I can't imagine someone completing the Magnum Opus and actually talking with gentiles without, totally oblivious of the jewish problem and violently reacting if you mention such or ask them to ditch the jeboo.

As for mental health and human interactions I'll look into this to see if it is absolutely necessary. Because if I could spend years alone, and work 100% on my spirituality more than 5hrs a day, not having to waste my time at jobs that are waste of my time even if it's something I don't mind doing, that would be great. I also believe escaping the 9 to 5 seems to be a more ideal way to achieve spiritual power and eventually the Magnum Opus.

Once again many thanks for your answers it helped a lot!

Hail Satan!

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:58 am

I'm just sociable to people that I meet. I also greet strangers and what not, its fun getting to know people and having those little moments with them (even if their awkward).
But yeah I do understand being a SS really sets us apart from other individuals but I feel like its just natural. I lost all what I considered as friends (good riddance) because they just don't fit the lifestyle I try to accomplish anymore. For a while I did feel lonely in the beginning but now I'm just comfortable with it. I still do feel like a partner or even a best friend by my side is what I am missing but now I'm just letting the waves of time ride me along and let myself land a few friendships with those who seem like someone who I can actually interact with fully.

But yeah like I stated in the beginning, being outgoing feels like it makes up for having noone I can consider as a friend.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.
[email protected]

Fourthreich entire libary
https://mega.nz/#F!dWgBFbpQ!kD-C4rEsSPIaZBvu-miXiQ

Thunder

Postby Thunder » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:09 pm

I believe one shouldn't close in the mentality "I'm SS, the rest of the world are christians/atheists ecc (=dangers)"
Yes, it's actually like that more or less. I live in Italy and, here especially, there are a lot of energy vampires, but good people aswell. That sect-like mentality is unealthy.

Build your experience with people on practical facts and sensations, not on mental closeness/speculation, use your senses. You'll see that your sensations will match with the individual, if it's good or not.
Example: don't stay away from practicing christians or weed retards because of a mental dogma, try to FEEL why they are dangerous to invite in your life.

Question: does the 4 chakra have to do with relations with people in general? Could a blocked 4 chakra make you distant/cold ecc?

luis

Postby luis » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:55 am

Zygisrko wrote:I'm just sociable to people that I meet. I also greet strangers and what not, its fun getting to know people and having those little moments with them (even if their awkward).
But yeah I do understand being a SS really sets us apart from other individuals but I feel like its just natural. I lost all what I considered as friends (good riddance) because they just don't fit the lifestyle I try to accomplish anymore. For a while I did feel lonely in the beginning but now I'm just comfortable with it. I still do feel like a partner or even a best friend by my side is what I am missing but now I'm just letting the waves of time ride me along and let myself land a few friendships with those who seem like someone who I can actually interact with fully.

But yeah like I stated in the beginning, being outgoing feels like it makes up for having noone I can consider as a friend.

I feel like a partner or a best friend that is a SS is all i need too...i really don't care to have as many friends just one that fully understand me and i'm good. In this jewish world it's all that we can do, with time things will change for the best.

ZirGohed999

Postby ZirGohed999 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:39 am

Meeting up and staying in relationships with others including ss is easier said than done. Just focus on developing yourselves. The reality is that, there would be disagreements, fights, hate and Jealousy. If you think fellow SS don't personality problems then you can believe anything. Of course you can work your way around this but first of all, try doing this with those without. You will most likely end up being self-sufficient rather than depending on others for your happiness. Altough there is nothing wrong in socializing with non-ss that don't pose a harm.
Remember Amon and Thoth had a real clash over the sphinx.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:12 pm

ZirGohed999 wrote:Remember Amon and Thoth had a real clash over the sphinx.
no they didnt

ZirGohed999

Postby ZirGohed999 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Aquarius wrote:
no they didnt

As quoted on http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... AMIDS.html
The lost book of enki says so. There should be some credibility to the story, if the rivalry was cited.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:39 am

zigiskro you said: "being outgoing feels like it makes up for having noone I can consider as a friend."

I do the same thing. I'm very outgoing. To whoever. On a bus or in the grocery. Wherever. Like the other day asking the man ahead of me in the line up: Oooh, that looks good! What are you planning to make? and we chatted about food. I'm part of an organization. I'm friendly to most of those people, though I don't hang out with them, really. I wouldn't consider any of them close friends. Most of my time I'm alone. I do have one friend but even with her, I can't really talk to her on some things as shes not an SS. I have a few friends online who are SS. I consider them friends. Mostly I spend my days with my Guardian Demons - not that they are there 24/7 but I can talk to them anytime. I don't know what I'd do without them. When I'm down they let me know they love me. But they are not here physically. Physically, most of the time I'm alone and sometimes yes lonely. I wish for an SS friend and partner to share life with. I think thats a normal need as we are social animals. Its a lonely road but I guess it comes with the territory, like HP Mageson said...
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:46 am

Guys, I had made up my mind in the past to overlook social relationship for the time being and focus exclusively on career and advancement. The problem with, as I came to realise recently, is that we aren't supposed to close off some areas of our lives because they are difficult to manage in a Jewish world. Neglecting areas in your life impairs your advancement. For what concerns friendships and romantic relationships, the solution is doing one working to remove negative people from your life and another to attract only beneficial people.

Here's a post from Lydia where she argues the same and what got me thinking initially: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3443#p20569 It's a direct link. No need to scroll upward or downward, if you only mean to read the post.

Braun666" A TRUE friend[/quote]

What's your definition of that? Many people have a different way of looking at what friendship really is and I wanted to hear from you and other SS how they see this value

[quote="ZirGohed999 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
no they didnt

As quoted on http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... AMIDS.html
The lost book of enki says so. There should be some credibility to the story, if the rivalry was cited.

I think it's an allegory, though. Zecharia Sitchin's material is corrupted, as highlighted in a sermon.

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:20 pm

I could sound too analytic but, as most of bad influences from others happen on the emotional level, try to think what a person might represent in your adavncement and judge if it's worth for you, or not.
Being in touch with a person with a strong Jupiter on your Chart Ruler might increase your spiritual insight, as he/she might unconsciously act to change you. This is mostly the case of Plutonian people with Pluto aspecting your Chart key points.

So yes, reducing contacts with outsiders and cutting away links to our Chakras reduces confusion and helps advancing faster. From time to time you might bump into people acting to drive you through your advancement, mostly because you or your Guardian Demon desire so, as a short episode in your life.

Though I am convinced the more we advance, the less we can afford external relationships, and I also discourage long-term relationships.
The more we advance, the better people we attract, so previous people should disappear from our life. Unless you are very compassionate with someone and you drag he/she in your advancement if his/her Soul is too damaged to advance itself, by keeping links to his/her Chakras for years and more. Dangerous and Energy consuming, might slow you down, but it works on somr level.
You choose.

My 2 cents on this topic,
Born to Raise Hell.ImageSatan
- RTR - Destruction and Creation - Extended - EN - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSoed8gNWg
- RTR - Distruzione e Creazione - Extended - IT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1knIfina1j8

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:16 am

Braun666 wrote:What have been your own experience with attracting people(workings for such)?

I see that many if not most of the world is without, and we SS make up a small portion of this world(for the time being). I sometimes think that I should stay alone because it's like say I decide to make friends we hang out (1hr in...) , I have to leave to empower myself and do RTR's. Being a SS, I barely have the time to do this relationship/hanging out thing. (Not complaining though)

We have been told many times this is a lonely path and road, and that Satan & the Gods are the only ones we can truly trust and build a relationship with. I'm not trying to be a pessimist, just a realist. Those that are mostly busy are working for Satan and in all honesty I don't know if I could have a friend other than a Demon or a Spiritual Satanist. A TRUE friend. And as a Satanist my partner would have to be a Satanist as well, period.

When the time comes I shall do a working to attract other Spiritual Satanists into my life not those that are without purpose and goals for a better life and world overall. Same for a partner.

I'm quite alone now and even some of the people I used to be with are a waste of time and energy if I choose to hang out with them.

How do you guys manage to balance? I feel it would be near impossible to have close friends or a partner without them knowing a bit that you are a satanist. Because there's absolutely no way you can spend a lot of your time with them if you ever plan to become a god especially work for Satan honestly while you're at it...

What do you think about establishing relationships with those who are without? Am I the only one experiencing this extreme loneliness??

I do not have many friends also. I am a lonely person and I love my loneliness, yet I need human presence too.
The reason I am like this is that from my nature or from the way j was raised I feel that I may do something and they ll not likevand dontvwant me more or say look whatshi did or said, ect.
Alone is safe.
In other times i just need time for myself and being with people is struggling me.
I dont think i want to change it.
After all very deeo thibgs if my existance must bevchanfed.
Its better to acceot myself than try to change something si deep.i havevmanafed to look very sicial and noone to understand really that i m not. I do big efford to do things that others do naturally. Thats why i can not be with people all the time. Itsstruggling me andvwhen needed after some hours getting exhausted.
But that's me.no one is perfect.

You what do you feel when you are with other people? Have you noticed what they like and what they don't in communication with you?

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:07 am

All my life,since childhood,i haven't had so many friends(Meanin i have had like three very close friends and several aQuintances)of which am ok with it.i never feel lonely even when am alone.
So on the weekend of 7th i threw a three day bash which the guests included Political class in my county & durin the bash,i got a chance to have a conversation with The Governor of our county and he be like,"so you are a friend of my son?My son can't resist your charm,he constanly talks about you" and after askin him what he knows about me,he tells me there's something about me that cant be resisted but you cant point it out"
Turns outs out i have met the Governor's son only three times & before the bash,we weren't such close friends.But since,the bash,we have become best friends &,turns out he's of Third sex,and after bedding him,we are inseparable.
what ive known thru my experience,if you constly meditate,right people will be guided into your life(but be careful who you say yes to,cuz we SS,have an irresistable charm
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

StormSS

Postby StormSS » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:43 pm

The same is happening to me too, I had some really toxic "friends" in the past, people who kinda blocked me from advancing. One day I decided to cut all the bridges with those people, and now I am really advancing fast. But as Stormblood said, we are not supposed to ignore or close off some aspect of our life, and I 100% agree with that statement.

I feel alone sometimes too, because I am facing a really bad Saturn in this period (I am fixing it) and this situation is taking away the possibility for me to make new friends.

I am a lonely person too, I'am not that social at all, but most of us needs people in their lifes, and I am one of those who need someone, and if those people are SS, then better for me, it would be great.

But the thing one must avoid is "friends" who are toxic for your advancement.
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.

GP9

Postby GP9 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:35 pm

Braun666 wrote:.....

Well, everyone serves a purpose - not every single person you meet can be your all around best pal. You might know one person for one thing/reason, and do another thing with someone else. Relationships go both ways and each person involved is meant to provide something to the other person. You can find specifically what you're looking for but that person may not cover much else - that's the reason to have more than one friend.

starcannon

Postby starcannon » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:05 pm

Ah. You can get yo know people around you, but you won't "click" with them.

I realized that yesterday when I heard the way two christians were talking to one another. You won't have that sense of community or that shared sense of belonging.

:shrugs:

Eagles soar alone. Stars are bright and surrounded by either planets, other stars, or trillions of miles of nothing. That sort of thing.

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:55 am

I have found as I further progress spiritually, association with non-spiritual people becomes less and less fulfilling. I've met only one person with any significant spiritual power a couple years ago and we could only speak for a few minutes but it left such an impression, it was kind of amazing.

It's a lonely road for now but when the time is right the gods will bring us together

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:38 am

To be honest, I am one too. Alone. But with the gods and demons on our side, I don't think we are 100% alone. By the way, I haven't asked this for so long. (You might have told me on this one thus I've missed your answer so I want to make this sure. I'll be sure to TRULY NOTE IT DOWN once I get an answer)To you guys, would "nukes free" or "atomic" curse launching be appropriate on a group of individuals who secretly and silently bully/harass/pull you down by collective ways allowable even by the gods(They exhibit cringey behaviors, praying to Jeboo, have communist mindsets and worse...admit to want all Satanists dead by their Jew in
the sky...wat...)?
Even if we can be blades in the dark, erase our enemies like nothing ever happened like we are doing with the kikes.(They were the ones that drove me to greater insanities 15 years of my life before I became a Satanist somewhere near the day of halloween in year 2015(I fell into the JoS when a link led me there. I was told to keep reading it by some voice and yes, I cried when I learned the truth....ah fuck...15 year old hyper emotional me...), worse is my dumb Xtard dad who no longer exists, I hope. I still can remember some of their names. I'm free from fearing them, and to never remember everything they did to me ever again, I have thought that throwing those wretched "chose to be feces4lyfe" idiots from existence would be wise. I'd kill their fucking souls too if that can be allowable too or if that is really feasable. Remembering them drives me to anger, I hated how all these people got everyone to avoid me my whole life, and the more my social skills sucked.)

I just want to be 100% sure of myself or with that desicion if the gods would allow me to try ruining the lives of/killing off some groups of people in my school I sense to have those hateful thoughts on me, I just want to make sure so I don't get scolded by a god or Satan himself for causing tragedies or maybe I'm secretly being stopped by them or by some douchebag angel, you know what I mean. Or am I just paranoid and should chug that earth element or some demonic blue energy meditation to relax myself so I can forget those.

If killing my enemies will mean an end to my loneliness, I would want to get rid of that element immediately.

Welp, that's just me when it comes to enemies, I hate all my enemies A HECK LOT. Jews too, we could just launch those fucks to those rings on Saturn after we round them up and maaayyybbeeeeee have their crappy/bloody reunion with their super pissed off jeboo overlords there again if they see them there. (But they aren't with that joke aside.) .

Anyways, there are greater evils to face than them. I just want to get stronger, by removing all obstacles in my life. That's it. :)
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

Fall down 100, get up 1000 or up.

Black final RTR (Done by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000 ... tlify.com/

StormSS

Postby StormSS » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:31 pm

Wildfire wrote:To be honest, I am one too. Alone. But with the gods and demons on our side, I don't think we are 100% alone. By the way, I haven't asked this for so long. (You might have told me on this one thus I've missed your answer so I want to make this sure. I'll be sure to TRULY NOTE IT DOWN once I get an answer)To you guys, would "nukes free" or "atomic" curse launching be appropriate on a group of individuals who secretly and silently bully/harass/pull you down by collective ways allowable even by the gods(They exhibit cringey behaviors, praying to Jeboo, have communist mindsets and worse...admit to want all Satanists dead by their Jew in
the sky...wat...)?
Even if we can be blades in the dark, erase our enemies like nothing ever happened like we are doing with the kikes.(They were the ones that drove me to greater insanities 15 years of my life before I became a Satanist somewhere near the day of halloween in year 2015(I fell into the JoS when a link led me there. I was told to keep reading it by some voice and yes, I cried when I learned the truth....ah fuck...15 year old hyper emotional me...), worse is my dumb Xtard dad who no longer exists, I hope. I still can remember some of their names. I'm free from fearing them, and to never remember everything they did to me ever again, I have thought that throwing those wretched "chose to be feces4lyfe" idiots from existence would be wise. I'd kill their fucking souls too if that can be allowable too or if that is really feasable. Remembering them drives me to anger, I hated how all these people got everyone to avoid me my whole life, and the more my social skills sucked.)

I just want to be 100% sure of myself or with that desicion if the gods would allow me to try ruining the lives of/killing off some groups of people in my school I sense to have those hateful thoughts on me, I just want to make sure so I don't get scolded by a god or Satan himself for causing tragedies or maybe I'm secretly being stopped by them or by some douchebag angel, you know what I mean. Or am I just paranoid and should chug that earth element or some demonic blue energy meditation to relax myself so I can forget those.

If killing my enemies will mean an end to my loneliness, I would want to get rid of that element immediately.

Welp, that's just me when it comes to enemies, I hate all my enemies A HECK LOT. Jews too, we could just launch those fucks to those rings on Saturn after we round them up and maaayyybbeeeeee have their crappy/bloody reunion with their super pissed off jeboo overlords there again if they see them there. (But they aren't with that joke aside.) .

Anyways, there are greater evils to face than them. I just want to get stronger, by removing all obstacles in my life. That's it. :)

I agree a lot with what you said, we're not 100% alone with the gods on our side, but unless you are very very advanced you cannot have a real conversation with a god.

Regarding what you are facing, when I was 17 I think, it was 2016, and I was facing a situation really similar to what I think is yours.

There was a group of bullies and they always needed to harass someone, and most of the time this someone was me, for whatever reason. I was not a lot into Satanism it that period of my life, probably because of them, it was really a bad situation for me.

Then I decided to curse them, to make impossible for them to do anything negative to me, and it worked quite well. They stopped, and this thanks to Satan, and to the knowledge he shared to us.

Now, I don't know your situation, but if you think that the only think that you can do to stop them from harassing you is to kill them ( I don't think is the case) then do what you think is better for you.

But I think that kill someone is something that one should really think a lot if there is another choice.

Said that, good luck with your situation, and don't esitate to ask suggestion if the case ;)
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.

Hps.mlimlal666

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Advance and you won't feel this way anymore.

Braun666 wrote:What have been your own experience with attracting people(workings for such)?

Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .

GP9

Postby GP9 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:33 pm

Wildfire wrote:To be honest, I am one too. Alone. But with the gods and demons on our side, I don't think we are 100% alone. By the way, I haven't asked this for so long. (You might have told me on this one thus I've missed your answer so I want to make this sure. I'll be sure to TRULY NOTE IT DOWN once I get an answer)To you guys, would "nukes free" or "atomic" curse launching be appropriate on a group of individuals who secretly and silently bully/harass/pull you down by collective ways allowable even by the gods(They exhibit cringey behaviors, praying to Jeboo, have communist mindsets and worse...admit to want all Satanists dead by their Jew in
the sky...wat...)?

Learn to coexist. Hate will hinder you in life; you have a campaign of hate attached to you and you should try to desert it. Those peoples' death isn't going to help you. I want to believe that you know this already. If you don't want to be alone you don't have to - social skills are like riding a bike.. they come back fast and you don't really ever forget how to have them, just some people over think it sometimes and fear that they have bad social skills when they're just putting too much thought into something that's really easy and basic. Be yourself, and be well.

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:14 am

Nobody will ever believe you if you say someone bullied you or abused you for no good reason for the same reason people think "he who smelled it dealt it". Sometimes, people just stink, yet enough people are brainwashed to cover their asses that they can get away with it. Everybody feels good when they defend the simple man who made a simple mistake so all abusers convince themselves they are simple people making simple mistakes. Women typically either consider a man trustworthy or lovable so don't try to be both
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:00 pm

GP9 wrote:
the sky...wat...)?

Learn to coexist. Hate will hinder you in life; you have a campaign of hate attached to you and you should try to desert it. Those peoples' death isn't going to help you. I want to believe that you know this already. If you don't want to be alone you don't have to - social skills are like riding a bike.. they come back fast and you don't really ever forget how to have them, just some people over think it sometimes and fear that they have bad social skills when they're just putting too much thought into something that's really easy and basic. Be yourself, and be well.

Without hate, one cannot take initiative to defend himself. Why not balance both love and hate? I have a lot of xtard acquaintances but I must not catch their influences too. We are in a war here thanks to the kikes, they do their thing, we do ours.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:08 pm

@GP9

However, I can say that it is also nice to find lolz in life through people too and then secretly do workings to clean them out once you got them. Who knows if you will see them end up becoming full blown SS doing RTRs alongside us? I only have a few SS friends IRL but we are quite scattered. But we still talk. I'm not sure if we can be many but I'll go ponder on that one, gotta get to meditations and RTRs, thanks for your point but I didn't take the whole thing when you said leave the hate campaign forever, I might need that in the future.

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Hey guys thank you for all the responses!!! I really do appreciate it! My chart does show comfort with loneliness in some areas so I'm okay! But in the long run I need friendships and elevated ones(The Gods) to progress.

Hail Satan!

schwarze Krähe

Postby schwarze Krähe » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:54 am

I'm also worried too much about the lack of friends, I really do not accept the idea that this is a lonely path. My mind is not ready for this, my mind can not stand it !!!
The same applies to the issue of spouses and girlfriends

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:05 pm

schwarze Krähe wrote:
Braun666 wrote:---

I'm also worried too much about the lack of friends, I really do not accept the idea that this is a lonely path. My mind is not ready for this, my mind can not stand it !!!

It's a lonely path in that we are the only smart ones surrounded by idiots and that for the time being millions of people want us dead. Satan abhors befriending those who are against him. This means muslims, xians, jews the like, but he is understanding and does not deny you of what you need. And if that is friendship then he will bring you many, granted you hold your end of duty for him and fight fiercely against the enemy. He is also reasonable and realistic, for example if you have xian parents and you still care about them regardless and love them, he's not going to hate you for that; just remember who your real father is.

I have been alone for the majority of my life without any friends, and I don't seek them out on purpose either as I personally find it preferable not to get roped up in other peoples lives after everything I've been through. Currently I am friends with a guy online who's xian but in a half-assed 'whatever' kind of way. I refuse to let him impede on my spiritual advancement and I don't allow him to get between let alone even close to my relationship with Satan. He's the kind of friend I've needed for too long and I suspect Satan knows this, thus for now it is temporary and it will suffice for now in my life.

He's smart, but if he's not smart enough to eventually find the truth before this lifetime is over, then I move on without him. Such a thing would be a dreadful shame though as he is the most respectful and kind guy that I've ever bear witness to in my entire life. Terrible events happen to him, but I want him to find out why on his own. I don't expect our friendship to last if he doesn't wake up at some point.

The good news is that things are changing for the future where our option for real, loyal and trustworthy friends won't be so limited.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

Norse 88

Postby Norse 88 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:06 pm

I wonder how many people in this thread have 5 or more retrograde planets in their natal chart?

Some astrologers attribute the lives of true loners and outsiders to having either 5, 6, or 7 retrograde planets in their natal charts. Now I'm not saying that it's true or that it's false, but it certainly would be fun to poll some data.

Obviously let's not start listing off retrograde planets we may or may not have for the internet to see. And perhaps we need not even say the exact number of retrograde planets we have. Security is important, for sure.

But might we be able to give either a simple 'Yes' (for 5 or more retrogrades), or a 'No' for 4 or less retrogrades? It'd be really interesting to see and just a bit of fun.

If the idea is in any way inappropriate or dangerous, then don't hesitate to speak your mind. I'm always eager to learn from the astrologers on here.

Thanks guys!

Cheers
SATAN IS TRUTH; KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

HAIL SATAN HAIL MARCHOSIAS HAIL BASTET

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.satanslibrary.org -!!STUDY MAKES STRENGTH!!
http://www.kabbalahexposed.org

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:56 pm

schwarze Krähe wrote:I'm also worried too much about the lack of friends, I really do not accept the idea that this is a lonely path. My mind is not ready for this, my mind can not stand it !!!

It helps a lot to talk to people in the community or make a friend online. I've got a comfy circle of Satanists to talk 1 on 1 online, but in real life, I have none anymore. I do have four great friends who are open minded and I can talk to, but they are more like childhood friends and ppl who I share hobbies and careers with.

Think of it this way. Think of who you are... would you really have any more truly good friends if you were in another religion? Or would you have more associates and surface level friendships?

It's ok to enjoy talking to people in general, as well. You can just go to a coffeehouse and talk to people if you want or talk to your family or your roommate to fulfill your social needs. While we are not really supposed to open up to those who are without, it isn't always as bad as some people say it is.

You can still get a girlfriend and try to convert them or just not talk about religion with them but again that isn't affected that much by Satanism in my opinion. There are times where I'm glad I became a Satanist soley for the reason that I have a community here and because I can send my thoughts to the Gods and occasionally get a reply. And when you're more advanced then the Gods will be completely visible to you and can interact with each other through touch as well.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

luis

Postby luis » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:05 pm

Godmode wrote:
schwarze Krähe wrote:I'm also worried too much about the lack of friends, I really do not accept the idea that this is a lonely path. My mind is not ready for this, my mind can not stand it !!!

It helps a lot to talk to people in the community or make a friend online. I've got a comfy circle of Satanists to talk 1 on 1 online, but in real life, I have none anymore. I do have four great friends who are open minded and I can talk to, but they are more like childhood friends and ppl who I share hobbies and careers with.

Think of it this way. Think of who you are... would you really have any more truly good friends if you were in another religion? Or would you have more associates and surface level friendships?

It's ok to enjoy talking to people in general, as well. You can just go to a coffeehouse and talk to people if you want or talk to your family or your roommate to fulfill your social needs. While we are not really supposed to open up to those who are without, it isn't always as bad as some people say it is.

You can still get a girlfriend and try to convert them or just not talk about religion with them but again that isn't affected that much by Satanism in my opinion. There are times where I'm glad I became a Satanist soley for the reason that I have a community here and because I can send my thoughts to the Gods and occasionally get a reply. And when you're more advanced then the Gods will be completely visible to you and can interact with each other through touch as well.

Y'all we have magick here...if you want you could find some friends that are open minded for satanism and even a girl/boyfriend. Many here forget that things are more easy with magick ;)

But if i have to choose between being a Spiritual Satanist without friends and be in a fake jewish religion with friends i would choose the first.
Being a SS made me feel alive for the first time in my life, before i felt dead inside...

Darkpagan666

Postby Darkpagan666 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:47 pm

Norse 88 wrote:...

I know a person who has 6 retrograde planets, he is introverted yes, but extremely outgoing and social too. He just needs an hour or two for himself ones in a while. He is a workaholic (retail).

Also on the part of having friends and being an SS.

I haven't read all posts here so I will speak on the part of my experience and observations.

I am SS and a few years ago I would never agree having a boyfriend who was not SS. Actually, I had a boyfriend who is SS. We broke up. Though we remain as best friends today. Also, I have another best friend who is SS, we used to live close to each other so it was easy to hang out with my SS friends, then I moved far away so this is possible only a few times a year.

However, I am a very outgoing and social guy, quite popular and I do indeed have the time to meditate 2 - 4 hours a day which include RTR and activism of course. I have 2 diffirent jobs, some days with 16 hours shifts. I have a boyfriend who is not SS, but we do share similar interests in the occult and mysticism. He knows and accepts the fact I meditate and so on. Though I never do the Final RTR around him, only when I am alone.

I have many friends I like to hang out with, they don't HAVE to be SS in order to be fun and joyous to be with. Before, I kind of hated it as I felt I had nothing to talk about with them...since they couldn't really stimulate me intellectually or spiritually. But then I figured, I can take care of that myself. So I study A LOT. I don't hang out with them everyday, but once or twice a week! Sometimes more. Mostly I hang out with my boyfriend.

I have a social nature, also I have strong introverted tendencies. So I had to find a balance. I have days where I need to be all alone and just have quality time for myself.

My point is, I used to think that I couldn't surround myself with people who weren't SS either. Nor did I think it would be possible having a non-SS boyfriend. And this made me very depressed as I lacked the essential socializing. This mentality may or may not cause serious hang-ups within people. I have witnessed this, all because of pessimism and not really a "realistic point of view". There are always another way you can do things, but if you black view everything, then you just end up like a black nothingness. I have a friend who have lost contact with all friends due to some minor experiences that happened two decades ago and still uses this as an excuse. She could have worked on herself instead and just man the fuck up. She always have an excuse for everything, especially if it involves physical and psychological work.

Last note, you do not need "many" friends either, this is by preferance. I know someone who just have 2 or 3 friends and very happy. I have many friends, but only 2 friends I share secrets with (the SS ones). The rest is just for social stimulation.

Sorry for a long comment!

Take care,
HS/88!
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:27 pm

I know I already answered this once but hey, I feel like answering it again :) So sue me.

While of course Satan and the Gods are people we can totally trust and build relationships with, I think that only goes so far because they aren't physically here. I'm not going to live my life completely isolated and alone without physical friends.
I actually do personally know several SS but they don't live in my city so.....I feel the same way the ONLY person I'd have as a lover/partner has to be another SS. Period. Thats not negotiable.

All that said, I have many acquaintances but only a handful of people who I consider real friends. Out of those 2 live here in my town.

I was sussing out how much one of those 2 friends is aware of the plight of our white race, so I brought it up in a conversation. I commented something to the effect that whites are becoming an endangered species as non whites are being flooded into white european country's, race mixed and geographically replaced. Her reaction showed me she's completely ignorant about the race issue.

Another female heard me say this, who looks white but is actually half white half black (I didn't know she could hear us, didn't know she was mixed). And this fanatic SJW man hating lesbian bitch went on a personal crusade to have me booted from the studio we both work in, saying I'm a racist talking 'hate' speech....that I'm 'dangerous'.....she needs a 'safe' space meaning I can't be there.......this battle went on for some time (several months). At first I didn't even know it was happening because she was doing this behind my back, going to management. When I finally found out, I was indignant. The battle went all the way to the top person (who agreed with me – lol). Long story short this woman was the one spewing hate (for me) and all the things she was pointing a finger at about me, she should have been looking in the mirror. I eventually did a binding on her and within 2 weeks after that she'd gotten herself booted from the studio. For continuing to denigrate me.

Poetic justice.

However, she ran across these 2 friends of mine out in public somewhere (before she got herself booted) and filled my friends ears with how I'm evil, etc. And one of those 'friends' BELIEVED her. She didn't ask ME, mind you. She just...stopped talking to me.

So. I lost a friend I've known for 20 + years. I think its a shame. But I'm not really sad. I'm actually more pissed off. If she chooses to think this of me, won't speak to me, her loss. Maybe she'll come around later.

The other friend, she heard these claims as well. But, she came to me and asked me about it. I told her damned right I'm white and I'm proud. But that doesn't equate automatically to: I hate everyone non-white. I think we're like snowflakes and REAL diversity is when we maintain our own races. I believe they have their own racial destiny. I can get along with and work with other races but I'd NEVER procreate with them (she agreed with all that). I said and yes, Europe IS being destroyed right now with these non-white invaders. She listened, went and researched this....and came back to me and said...you're RIGHT.

She knows almost everything. She knows I'm a white nationalist, she knows I'm psychic, She knows I'm extremely anti-christian/muslim. That I can do black/white magic. I've read tarot for her several times; she said it was very accurate. She even knows that jews are a big problem.

When the bitch got herself ejected from the studio for HER 'hate', this friend (who knew I did a spell on her) came up to me and said wow I don't know what you did, but did it EVER work! In my head I'm going: Thank you Satan!

But...she doesn't know I'm an SS, doesn't know I'm a Satanist. However, when she sees my tarot deck, she might guess.

I know a guy who lives in another part of the country. He flies out here a few times a year on business, we always go for dinner when he does, have a delightful time, talk for hours about Satan, the Demons, Hitler and white issues. He knows I'm SS.

I spend a lot of my time alone doing work for Satan. I try to get out and go to the studio, see the people there, etc. To have a balance. I make a point to see my friend a couple times a week. She might be without, but shes still a terrific person. Shes a good friend. Shes really my ONLY good friend(talking as in a person you physically know). This isn't because I can't get more friends. I can. But I'm very choosy.

I do have relationships with those who are without. If I didn't I'd be spending almost every waking hour alone. Thats not healthy. But a love relationship? With a real physical man? Yeah.....no. They have to be SS.

Thunder: you asked if a blocked 4th chakra could make a person distant, cold etc. I think you mean the heart chakra? The heart chakra is neuter, its a connection between the three lower chakras and the three higher chakras. The real seat of emotions is in the 5th chakra.

Wildfire: These people who bullied you. Think about it. They are without. Some are probably tied into the jew egrigore. So they are already cursed. Just bind them. Even if you cursed them with death, there will be more to take their place. We're kinda outnumbered here. You could do it, but its a lot of energy to waste on losers. If they are SERIOUSLY trying to fuck you up then yeah, thats different, curse them with death. I would add here though, If you took physical action to kill them, and get yourself locked up for life.....you aren't helping Satan's cause doing this to yourself. Because you'll be the one locked up. You have to be smart. Cursing isn't a crime.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:39 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I would add here though, If you took physical action to kill them, and get yourself locked up for life.....you aren't helping Satan's cause doing this to yourself. Because you'll be the one locked up. You have to be smart. Cursing isn't a crime.

I agree on that one because I don't want to end up looking like those anti cosmic or O9A extremist psychopaths.
viewtopic.php?t=11977

True Satanism is against radicalism since Satan is a god of common sense unlike the fictitious stupid Joo 'god' who did it. We're not the ones of brutal warfare like the kikes back in WWII(Stalin for example), I know that we do calculated warfare.

These posts of mine are old and holy heck, I may coexist but I better patch up my Mars and Saturn to 11th house relations in my chart first which is what I'm trying to do right now. I don't want to betray my purpose on being here. Glad I made up throughout less the past year. Hail Satan!

Cyn666

Postby Cyn666 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:33 pm

For me, loneliness doesn't come from being alone. But from being around people and realizing you're on different paths, and you can't really share what you're passionate about because quite literally, my passions are all within Spiritual Satanism. I can lightly touch on some topics, but after a slip with a friend a long time ago, I've learned I would rather not open up to others so readily.
I have one friend, who is aware I am SS, and sometimes she asks me questions about it. But she also says it doesn't make sense. How the resources sited under sermons and the bible references, all don't make sense with what is being said. Anyways, we've gotten to a point where we aren't like friends anymore. It's more of her pointing out things on JoS that seem contradictory, and trying to dismantle the reasoning and beliefs therein.
At this point I'm leaning towards naturally letting the relationship end, but maybe it has already and now it's just as I stated. An information exchange, or less than that. :?
The fact that she's curious means she could eventually become SS.

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:24 am

Zola that woman sounds like such a piece of shit. She totally did the opposite of what she intended to and helped you enlighten someone though. It's a shame your so called "friend" believed her but she probably didn't deserve to know you.

Mhm I'd rather have real friends over fake friends no matter what... And usually that means just having a few which is fine. I don't put much energy into dating because I just don't feel that I need to. It would be really nice to have a girlfriend but it's just whatever...

I have a habit of showing both my best worst sides immediately and stuff like that because I always feel like people will stop talking to me if they get to know me too well because they'll just get bored of knowing everything about me or just think I'm crazy or a liar or racist or like whatever or just take me too seriously.

My friendships with SS were never better or worse than my friendships with other people I had things in common with, it just comes down to the person. I'd rather just have a few great friends or none at all rather than a bunch of friends I only relate to half the way or a girlfriend I'm not even attracted to or can talk with. That just sucks! If you've ever had a partner or friends that you one day realized you could do without, it is pretty horrible because you just know they do or will feel that way about you too.

And it is true that magick will help a ton. Of course sometimes you'll need money to hop towns if you live in a small town and everything... but it can be done.

Hey Darkpagan666 what do you mean about your friend who lost contact with her friends because of some minor experience that she uses as an excuse? Was she hurt or something?
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:52 pm

Yo!

I was reading around the forum, and just read this comment by HPS Maxine on the new suicide sermon:

"Hell is now empty. Satan has put everyone back here to fight the enemy. "
Spiritual Satanism: On Suicide
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19218

So basically, finding friends and lovers, even a person to start a family with shouldn't be a problem. Considering all the Satanic souls are reincarnated on Earth ATM. Starting a coven for spiritual warfare should be fairly doable as well.
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

darkmonkey666

Postby darkmonkey666 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:40 pm

Ninja 666 wrote:Yo!

I was reading around the forum, and just read this comment by HPS Maxine on the new suicide sermon:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19218

So basically, finding friends and lovers, even a person to start a family with shouldn't be a problem. Considering all the Satanic souls are reincarnated on Earth ATM. Starting a coven for spiritual warfare should be fairly doable as well.

Yes but not all these Souls are aware of the truth right now. I personally think that all these things are doable completely but they are harder than you might think.

Dont worry and keep doing the final rtr. The time when we can be open I dont think is that far off but still its going to be a few years.

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:09 am

darkmonkey666 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19218

Yes but not all these Souls are aware of the truth right now. I personally think that all these things are doable completely but they are harder than you might think.

Dont worry and keep doing the final rtr. The time when we can be open I dont think is that far off but still its going to be a few years.

I'm not worrying. Tried to help elevate the mood.

I didn't mean "be open" about Spiritual Satanism.

What I meant was exactly what I wrote: considering all the Satanic souls of Hell is reincarnated now. Finding friends, lovers or a person to start a family with shouldn't be a problem.
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
FAQ about the Final RTR

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:11 am

darkmonkey666 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19218

And of course: Starting a coven for spiritual warfare should be fairly doable as well.
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
FAQ about the Final RTR