Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

War For Our Civilization - Ritual Schedule - 15th January To 30th January [IMPORTANT]

Every time a schedule comes up I get sudden urge to check the forums. It happened again.

I'm calling it Winter Artillery. May every shell shatter a rebbi's rotten skull. May their spinal fluid turn to acid.

Thank you for this HP! Your posts recently have been extremely helpful in encouraging me to keep fighting and avoid demoralization. I assume that, after we do the scheduled rituals for the day, we can always do more of the Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton? Some days during schedules I feel I can do more, although other days I just try to do what's scheduled.

Thanks for this new program. I miss only one for today, Empowerment Of The Serpent.
I was forced to do them outside and there were dog barking and two people walking their dogs, plus people taking out the trash.
I didn't care about them and just kept vibrating. Did the affirmations in english, so they didn't get a thing.
I just hope the noise didn't ruin the energy.

Ansuz.Oss said:
thank you for the message of hope and positivity for the disastrous period we are going through. here, in Italy, the situation is really heavy. we have a government crisis, I don't know if it's another plan of the (((political class))) to put whoever they decide in power. the situation is difficult and, personally, I struggle to see a bright and satanic future here. at least not now. I hope the Gods will assist us.

Hail Satan!

Similar situation in all european countries I guess. Here (Poland) it is also not perfect.
But all of this is an effect of the enemy loosing their power. It is clear that they are just desperately trying to get the control back as many people started to open their eyes. When their ruling position was stable, no force was needed. Now, it is visible that the RTR's are doing their job.
I also have bad moments sometimes, but I strongly believe in what Father Satan said. If we will keep doing the RTR's, we will win.

Stay strong,
Hail Satan!
(and sorry for my poor english :D )

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Which days are these? None of the days are bolded here.

Fixed. It is only 3 days. Obvious reasons.

I dont think the sun at 0 Aquarius adds that much power to anything or any of the other aspects other than Mars being exact conjunct Uranus and Mercury unaspected for some of that time possibly might but i wouldnt know. This kind of is confusing to me what you mean. Not some dates i would pick to put extra effort into anything but i will do it anyways cause you said so.

20th is Biden's inauguration

I am getting black rover vibes from this but I can see how things are going to get really hot and spicy anytime sooner for the enemy now.

Someday, the world will finally blast the jew fucker off its surface and directly right back to alpha draconis in which their reptarded masters might have come from.

Thank you HP Cobra. The rtrs feels stronger now compared to the last time we did the same rtrs. And i still feel intensely hot while i perform the Serpent rtrs, just like the last time. I'm assuming it's because my Serpent energies are being stimulated by the rtrs.

Azoun said:
slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fixed. It is only 3 days. Obvious reasons.

I dont think the sun at 0 Aquarius adds that much power to anything or any of the other aspects other than Mars being exact conjunct Uranus and Mercury unaspected for some of that time possibly might but i wouldnt know. This kind of is confusing to me what you mean. Not some dates i would pick to put extra effort into anything but i will do it anyways cause you said so.

20th is Biden's inauguration

Oh ok. I get it now. Usually when he posts days to do extra he is referring to astrology stuff. That is why i was a little confused. But yeah these are good days to put in more effort for that reason.

Aquarius said:
Lavena said:
Thank you, High Priest Cobra, for not sending us away at such a crucial time. After all, even spiritual Satanists of mature age who have behind their life experience and who regularly meditate are still human. I'm not one of those who get discouraged easily, but it is nevertheless nice to realize unity with colleagues and like-minded people. If you will, may I ask you? After all, I appreciate your time and I will be very grateful for your answer. Today my son (he is 7.5) asked me when he can devote himself to Satan? I was slightly shocked to hear this from a child, but I could not answer him unequivocally. I will be very grateful for your answer.
The sooner the better, it's a beautiful thing, since he knows about Satan why not let him dedicate? :)

Yes i agry. And yes, it is wonderful that he found Satan so early (I searched for exactly 40 years). Apparently in his past life he was already very close ... :D

I'd like to ask a question, just to clarify.

I remember when we were doing the schedule that began and ended with the Final RTR, we could (and it was actually ideal to) do them all at once (without waiting 20-30 minutes in-between for the energies to settle).

I assume this is not the case here, eh? :p

Lavena said:
Thank you, High Priest Cobra, for not sending us away at such a crucial time. After all, even spiritual Satanists of mature age who have behind their life experience and who regularly meditate are still human. I'm not one of those who get discouraged easily, but it is nevertheless nice to realize unity with colleagues and like-minded people. If you will, may I ask you? After all, I appreciate your time and I will be very grateful for your answer. Today my son (he is 7.5) asked me when he can devote himself to Satan? I was slightly shocked to hear this from a child, but I could not answer him unequivocally. I will be very grateful for your answer.

I will never send anyone away so long I exist. Reading posts like these does give make me really happy. He is already of Satan. Formal rites can be done at the age of 14 or so, when he has sense. As a symbolic right of passage.

You can reply to him that the Gods are already with him and so is Satan. He should however, keep it a secret.

He can do Yoga if he wants with you, that will help him tremendously in the future. He'll be the healthiest and the strongest child his age.

Refreshing to have these questions. These are the things that matter. Satanic Blessings to you and family.

Meteor said:
I got a notification that my reply to this thread was approved, but I don't see it. Did it get deleted?

If it's a bad topic then I can shut up. I was just curious and wanted some tips on what kind of mental image I should have during one of the rituals. Although it could just be a random bug that caused it to disappear again. Just odd that I actually got a notification this time.

You just write these to cause probable confusion. And given other things, one can only wonder.

Regardless, prayers such as invocations and so on, are not supposed to appeal to the normal mind, but the higher mind. To that level of mind, figurative speech matters. You can say "At this holy night", and it's not a big deal if it's day.

Spiritual Satanists are part of a spiritual family with the Gods. Physical relatives, if one is a Gentile, also, distantly, do relate to this family, extending all the way to the Race.

I have a question. When I started doing the FRTR's months ago, I channeled anger/hatred/rage to pump into the rituals, but lately I have occasionally been experiencing feelings of happiness while doing them. It's like my soul is giggling on the inside especially when I think of how I'm basically making the ugliest creatures in existence go extinct (to quote HPHC, even a vulture wouldn't go near those beaks). Is this okay, or would it be better if I tried harder to summon more anger for the rituals? I can try if it will be more helpful. Intuition suggests to me that it's fine, but I just wanted to be sure.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lavena said:

I will never send anyone away so long I exist. Reading posts like these does give make me really happy. He is already of Satan. Formal rites can be done at the age of 14 or so, when he has sense. As a symbolic right of passage.

You can reply to him that the Gods are already with him and so is Satan. He should however, keep it a secret.

He can do Yoga if he wants with you, that will help him tremendously in the future. He'll be the healthiest and the strongest child his age.

Refreshing to have these questions. These are the things that matter. Satanic Blessings to you and family.

Thank you for your answer. This made me very happy. Yes, no doubt he is already with Satan. I also send you my blessings

jrvan said:
I have a question. When I started doing the FRTR's months ago, I channeled anger/hatred/rage to pump into the rituals, but lately I have occasionally been experiencing feelings of happiness while doing them. It's like my soul is giggling on the inside especially when I think of how I'm basically making the ugliest creatures in existence go extinct (to quote HPHC, even a vulture wouldn't go near those beaks). Is this okay, or would it be better if I tried harder to summon more anger for the rituals? I can try if it will be more helpful. Intuition suggests to me that it's fine, but I just wanted to be sure.

Yes, it is actually a very good indicator. Many of us have been having it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
**BOLD DAYS ARE ALL NAPALM DAYS

19. FRTR, Communications RTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Disarming The Enemy RTR
20. FRTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Restoring Gentile Right To Own Nations RTR, Disarming The Enemy RTR
21. FRTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Restoring Gentile Right To Own Nations RTR, Disarming The Enemy RTR

Do we as usual fokus on Final-RTR + Tetra or should we also do the other ones more then one time a day?

If the last one, before you did say one time to do the Final + Tetra at the beginning and at the end of the other RTRs and imagine it , like the first one is a opening in the enemy defenses and the last one finishes the deal, does this also apply here again?

Has it been answered regarding what gets extra effort on the napalm days, also what's the guidance on syncing up the other rituals? I've been doing the Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton when the war room clock says 0 and the other rituals when it says 1 but it would free up time if some extra rituals could be done outside these times.

I have a somewhat disappointing question to ask..

So, about a day ago I finished my daily meditations and I started to literally fall asleep in the sitting position I was in, so I decided to go take a quick nap and go do the RTR's.. I ended up sleeping in and when I was waking up, I was out of it and I fell right back asleep again..

So my question is.. yesterday I felt really disappointed at myself for this having happened and I punished myself by doing my meditations right when I woke up, then the F-RTR+T 2 times, the other 3 RTR's I did 2 of them, like 1 RTR 2 times and so on and I even did the 2 yogas 2 more times.

Is that alright? My gut was eating me alive for how disappointed I was..
I heard a thought while quickly eating breakfast that I am not a slave to the Gods, and I know that, but I just want to make them feel proud of me and see me as not useless.. I want to help as much as I can even if I don't do much.. at least I don't think that I do much..

Yeah.. I apologize..

*M-RTR = Multiple-RTR

Last time we did M-RTRs we were told one for the day and the reps can be lowered to 3 or so for those who don't have much time on their hands. Even nine reps is annoying as the paragraph doesn't flow albeit with certain ones it does flow well.

So I've assumed we stick to a single set of M-RTR and 9 repetitions.

My schedule is F-RTR 9-45(depending on how I feel for the day) so one big blast. One tetra after that even though we can also spam it throughout the day particularly if you do multiple F-RTR niners or one big blast and get the F-RTR out of the way. And then a single set of the M-RTR.

NameHere said:

So, about a day ago I finished my daily meditations and I started to literally fall asleep in the sitting position I was in, so I decided to go take a quick nap and go do the RTR's.. I ended up sleeping in and when I was waking up, I was out of it and I fell right back asleep again..

So my question is.. yesterday I felt really disappointed at myself for this having happened and I punished myself by doing my meditations right when I woke up, then the F-RTR+T 2 times, the other 3 RTR's I did 2 of them, like 1 RTR 2 times and so on and I even did the 2 yogas 2 more times.

I heard a thought while quickly eating breakfast that I am not a slave to the Gods, and I know that, but I just want to make them feel proud of me and see me as not useless.. I want to help as much as I can even if I don't do much.. at least I don't think that I do much..

Yeah.. I apologize..
Bah, don't beat yourself for it. Having thoughts like that is a sign you are one of the good ones, but yeah you already made up for it and even if you didn't and just continued normally is all well and fine. We are humans after all and we make mistakes. Just try not to repeat the same mistakes. :D

NameHere said:

Yeah.. I apologize..
Your body does what it is supposed to do. If you need sleep, then sleep. Do as mich as you can, but it is harmful to force yourself to do too much. You can make up for it by doing more another day.

NameHere said:

Yeah.. I apologize..

Better than some people are doing.

Wake up to fight another day. Listen to your limitations, to last in the longterm. I know how you felt here, but this feeling should be used for motivation and comebacks. Not for self punishment.

NameHere said:

Yeah.. I apologize..

HailVictory88 said:
Has it been answered regarding what gets extra effort on the napalm days, also what's the guidance on syncing up the other rituals? I've been doing the Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton when the war room clock says 0 and the other rituals when it says 1 but it would free up time if some extra rituals could be done outside these times.

For those who have free time, yes, it's as you say. For those who have a scattered schedule or you shove these in, then you got to act in the time that you can. No issues at all here.

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
**BOLD DAYS ARE ALL NAPALM DAYS

19. FRTR, Communications RTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Disarming The Enemy RTR
20. FRTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Restoring Gentile Right To Own Nations RTR, Disarming The Enemy RTR
21. FRTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Restoring Gentile Right To Own Nations RTR, Disarming The Enemy RTR

Do we as usual fokus on Final-RTR + Tetra or should we also do the other ones more then one time a day?

If the last one, before you did say one time to do the Final + Tetra at the beginning and at the end of the other RTRs and imagine it , like the first one is a opening in the enemy defenses and the last one finishes the deal, does this also apply here again?

The Tetra is focused. The others can be done once with intent, or maybe twice.

But Tetra should be done with primary focus.

Yagami Light said:
I'd like to ask a question, just to clarify.

I remember when we were doing the schedule that began and ended with the Final RTR, we could (and it was actually ideal to) do them all at once (without waiting 20-30 minutes in-between for the energies to settle).

I assume this is not the case here, eh? :p

You can wait a bit or not wait, it depends on your schedule. The "most ideal" is to wait it off, and go to the next one. But not everyone has the time for this.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Thank you HP Cobra. The rtrs feels stronger now compared to the last time we did the same rtrs. And i still feel intensely hot while i perform the Serpent rtrs, just like the last time. I'm assuming it's because my Serpent energies are being stimulated by the rtrs.

Good, because these are to help people with their development and make it easier for everyone. This is expected and good feedback.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

I'm living for the details about the Tetra Rituals, I know you said you gonna post it, :roll: when?
But let me state my experience,
I feel so much ease and blissful feeling [I think blissful the best way I can describe it]. I've been working on my pineal gland and third eye simultaneously I think for more than 60days now, So I think that's why I easily feel my crown after the rituals.
After effects ; I think I'll call this the after effects because this one isn't about I feel but about my senses [in psychic way] I observed I sense the more subtle energy, in shorts I think it has deepened, meaning I kinda know some hidden feelings and thoughts which people may try to hide during interactions and without interacting too.
I think I also have been avoiding so many things that feels like bullshit, some times posts online, people's write ups, certain kind of people, more like I am seriously avoiding dirt that is spiritual, or mental.
I easily put thoughts in people's head without me knowing and I also know theirs too, this is not conscious, and people feel my thoughts easily too. So I have been doing lot's of void Meditations and controlling my Chakras power meditation. And seems my mind/soul/spirit is really wanting to avoiding attachments. I don't know I'm just trying to state my experiences. But every time I login here, I'm wishing to see your post on the effects. I may stop looking out for it so I won't feel miserable anymore.

HAIL SATAN

Good, because these are to help people with their development and make it easier for everyone. This is expected and good feedback.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP Cobra, I want to bring something to your attention, I scrolled down to users online and I saw "bing[bot], Google[bot]. Is this okay? And I'm using Google Chrome browser, is this okay?

NameHere said:
I ended up sleeping in and when I was waking up, I was out of it and I fell right back asleep again..
I know you already got replies to this, but I feel that this side of things should also be addressed.

Don't get into the mindset of toxic-level elitism. This applies both to governing yourself and also when looking at others. You need to remember this, especially because there are some people even on here who push that garbage.
In other words, dont beat yourself up for missing a day of RTRs. Considering what you wrote, I assume you were low on sleep and tired because of a busy schedule or other circumstances.

You missed the day because you were too tired to stay awake (presumably). This is completely understandable. The only time you should feel bad is if you skip a day out of laziness. What is "lazy" often depends on your own judgement, but to put it simply, if you waste your time on useless things and ignore your responsibilities, that's essentially being lazy. If you have had a very hectic day and are dead tired and as such cant do as much, then that's not being lazy.

I will end this with another general word of advice. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation again, then you can just do a very very short RTR atleast, within reasonable boundaries, and then call it a day. Don't feel pressured to torture yourself doing an entire ritual schedule when your body is already breaking apart.

Manofsatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP Cobra, I want to bring something to your attention, I scrolled down to users online and I saw "bing[bot], Google[bot]. Is this okay? And I'm using Google Chrome browser, is this okay?

Use tor in the background. I have an android phone so a lot of stuff is google already but i downloaded a differnt browser like the samsung browser the best or there is opera or whatever. Not even that great of a browser. But they are not going to come to your house or anything just use tor or internet privacy if your worried.

Google puts these search bots into everything online so it can show up in results but you would have to very carefully word things if you wanted anything from the forums to show up. We are still mostly censored.

Shael said:
NameHere said:
I ended up sleeping in and when I was waking up, I was out of it and I fell right back asleep again..
I know you already got replies to this, but I feel that this side of things should also be addressed.

Don't get into the mindset of toxic-level elitism. This applies both to governing yourself and also when looking at others. You need to remember this, especially because there are some people even on here who push that garbage.
In other words, dont beat yourself up for missing a day of RTRs. Considering what you wrote, I assume you were low on sleep and tired because of a busy schedule or other circumstances.

You missed the day because you were too tired to stay awake (presumably). This is completely understandable. The only time you should feel bad is if you skip a day out of laziness. What is "lazy" often depends on your own judgement, but to put it simply, if you waste your time on useless things and ignore your responsibilities, that's essentially being lazy. If you have had a very hectic day and are dead tired and as such cant do as much, then that's not being lazy.

I will end this with another general word of advice. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation again, then you can just do a very very short RTR atleast, within reasonable boundaries, and then call it a day. Don't feel pressured to torture yourself doing an entire ritual schedule when your body is already breaking apart.

Like Shael said. In any case the enemy isn't gonna be going away any time soon. IF something happens whereby your unable to fully RTR or only partially. Then even one RTR is better than nothing. Like for example you can do 1, 3, 9 reps of F-RTR since it splashes everything. Or do Tetra, the affirmations take longer than the Triangular recital.

Either way don't beat yourself up even prominent members like Lydia mentioned back in 2018. She felt the F-RTR was a good thing to do as she has had moments of not doing RTRs and burning out when we did M-RTR(Multiple-RTR). So don't beat yourself up if anything it shows your human and your wants and needs are important. It's not selfish just relax and fight another day. Or if you can but can't for long even one RTR is better than nothing.

. Hola yo soy intermedia en esta pagina, y esto de la pandemia me tiene terriblemente frustrada, pero si he visto muchas posibilidades solo que no he leido muchas paginas al respecto a este grupo y pues lamento decir, que empece este ritual el 17 de enero de este año, no se si me puedan indicar...porque si ya me puse al corriente y ya hice el rtr de esta fecha, pero estaría valido si pudiera o haya hecho los rituales que me faltaron en un día,?solo si alguien me responde por favor REPITO: hice los rtr en dos días despues de los días que me faltaron porque me atracé, y apenas los vi el día 17 de enero y me puse hacer una parte un día y la otra parte otro día y hoy hice el del día 20 Gracias y un abrazo y un beso satanico para ustedes. Bye. :( :( :( :( :(

Sundara said:

Would some sort of thoughtform be a more efficient way of protecting the kids? Regardless of whether you ask them for energy assistance, I think you can certainly ask for guidance without feeling like you are overburdening them.

Hesffcs115 said:
If I do 3x each for the frtr can I do 3x each for the tetragram part?
No, these are separate in a sense that not the same rules apply. Do not edit the tetra-ritual in any way. Just do it one time after doing final rtr, unedited.

jrvan said:

That’s generally my experience too. Anger motivates me to DO the RTR’s on occasion, but another main motivator is how beautiful they feel. I generally get really caught up in the beauty of it. I watch the channels of my soul open up and energy flitters through really nicely. The astral gets clear, my mind does, ect. I think of it as a freeing the soul working when I’m not in the mood to be angry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back