Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

<<Our Poetry'Semen.>>

Satanic Path

"It felt like floating,
living in a lightning,
this poetry' semen.
But as you please yourself in me,
be a good man, don't say amen.
Don't tell me I'm sweet, ever dare call me weak,
I have a dick for god to lick.
The preacher was so dumb,
he saw a numb guy to hump,
Bad Boone, you've been a nasty baby ,
not gonna spank you,
not my man, not hung,
flames in each lung,
sorry daddy Boone, that's been your doom, blew like boom boom boom! ...
now lonely bad Boone in the church he hung.
Priests may pick the bad bead,
throw that in christ's bed,
enjoy seeing it bleed.
This is your final deed,
you are freed.
My baby bead, you are pure,
this beauty is a snake's lure,
this madness is our poetry'semen,
this crackle is flesh we hear darken.
You are poetry'semen,
I like you, creature, wild nature wrecking the a-men.
Never wanted a golden crown,
my hands are enough and infinity they own,
I feel fingers becoming white serpents,
Dear, the true holy whore, for nothing she repents.
It felt like loving,
diving into a black basin,
finding no end, no misled stealing the sin,
there, sinful arises our poetry'semen.
Feel the hunger for this forsaken
poetry'semen, let it be awoken,
let your teeth sharpen,
feed our poetry'semen.
Our poetry'semen,
Our poetry'semen,
in the bed with me, don't say amen,
a-men are just dead men,
This is our poetry'semen.
Our poetry'semen."

By: me.

I've been inspired by an a-man, and by my strange imagination . ( It should be a funny way to play with the word amen, in the song.)
These boys who come at me, with a necklace showing a cross, already asking me if they can take me to their bed.
Even mudslims contact me, not knowing I'm there just to troll. Funny, didn't Ahmadinejad say that in Iran there are no fags? Guess allah failed at it, poor pig.
This is to me, to all of them, to all the straight Satanist girls who have to face these fools, because these people, they go to your pub, to your bar, school, work-place and so on. Even for boys.
To me, wearing a cross, means you belong to the mud, that you have no awareness or at least the courage to see what's behind that cross.
If you're questioning that, daddy Boone is nothing but a priest who likes having kinky things with minors.
He represents the whole Xianity.
[Xian= Pedo. Understand this, your child will be safer]
Going on, to me sex is poetry, the semen is the joy that comes after being created in each other.
We are uncompleted rhymes, in sex we found our home, our own poetry.
Zepar to me is a great inspiration (He may be my Guardian) : shape-shifting not only means you're able to change your body, but artistically talking we can see the meaning of art mutating without losing its seed, in order to ascend to higher levels of existence.
Art is not a mean at all, art is the purpose.
Even the soldier can be art, as in His Purpose he is art.
Even the unaware boy who doesn't understand art, he's art when he reaches the orgasm, when he rebels, when he bites and spits.
I'll stop myself here. I'm not good at explaining what I write.
Hope you liked it.
Hail Satan!
Hail Zepar!
Hail Hitler!
Hail All You!

ShadowTheRaven said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
What. The. Fuck?!

Sure leaves a woman dryer than Ben Shapiro's wife.

Next time I'll post something more standard. Didn't mean to harrass anyone. I know that what I write can't be liked by everyone.
But I like that someone read it, at least.
My mother and all the people surrounding me never listen to me, they say I'm wasting my time, not only with my strange rituals ( They heard me, and they didn't like it) , but also with the few other things I like.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
What. The. Fuck?!

I remember when he said the WAP song didn’t sense because he’s never seen his wife have a
“wet ass P-word”. Exposed himself right there. Who would be attracted to that nasally midget Jew anyway?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
What. The. Fuck?!

I remember when he said the WAP song didn’t sense because he’s never seen his wife have a
“wet ass P-word”. Exposed himself right there. Who would be attracted to that nasally midget Jew anyway?

I just googled her. Now I know what you're talking about. But some of them changes their faces through surgery, so they look not-very-jewish. Look at Scarlett Johanson.

I said certified freak, 7 days a week, wet ass p-word make that pull out game weak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWsx2iqO1ks

Speaking of Ben Shapiro, let's just say for the sake of the argument....you were a bad girl. Hypothetically speaking, you would be a naughty girl even, okay? And if you were a naughty girl, you would also be my dirty little slut, right? Then hypothetically speaking, you would be my little cumslut. Now let's say you're also daddy's girl. Now that we've both established that you're both a bad girl, and a daddy's girl, then I believe you'd agree with me that you would deserve a spanking, am I not correct? A bad girl deserves a spanking, and as I am daddy, you are my girl, so I am the one who must provide punishment.

Now read that with your nose plugged and tell me if I've accurately portrayed his mannerisms.

Satanic Path said:
"It felt like floating,
living in a lightning,
this poetry' semen.
not gonna spank you,
not my man, not hung,
flames in each lung,
enjoy seeing it bleed.
This is your final deed,
you are freed.
You are poetry'semen,
It felt like loving,
let your teeth sharpen,
feed our poetry'semen.
Our poetry'semen,
Our poetry'semen,
a-men are just dead men,
Our poetry'semen."

I've been inspired by an a-man, and by my strange imagination . ( It should be a funny way to play with the word amen, in the song.)
These boys who come at me, with a necklace showing a cross, already asking me if they can take me to their bed.
Even mudslims contact me, not knowing I'm there just to troll. Funny, didn't Ahmadinejad say that in Iran there are no fags? Guess allah failed at it, poor pig.
This is to me, to all of them, to all the straight Satanist girls who have to face these fools, because these people, they go to your pub, to your bar, school, work-place and so on. Even for boys.
To me, wearing a cross, means you belong to the mud, that you have no awareness or at least the courage to see what's behind that cross.
If you're questioning that, daddy Boone is nothing but a priest who likes having kinky things with minors.
Going on, to me sex is poetry, the semen is the joy that comes after being created in each other.
Zepar to me is a great inspiration (He may be my Guardian) : shape-shifting not only means you're able to change your body, but artistically talking we can see the meaning of art mutating without losing its seed, in order to ascend to higher levels of existence.
Even the unaware boy who doesn't understand art, he's art when he reaches the orgasm, when he rebels, when he bites and spits.
Hope you liked it.
Hail Satan!
Hail Zepar!
Hail Hitler!
Hail All You!

You creepy as FUCK. I write poetry too. I'm carving the one I wrote for a Demon I love very much in a heart of solid labradorite....it is quite sweet compared to this old man Herbert literature lmfao. To each their own....but my Gods.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
What. The. Fuck?!

"That is not a song and it's not something that anybody should be talking about to anyone other than their doctor. It's a gynecological condition."

A little shocking but that can be a good thing. Don’t stop writing songs because of any negative feedback.

I won't pretend to understand a lot of what this is. But I understood that emotion that you communicated in your denial of transient connections with random people.

Artistic expression is something that can never be liked by everybody.

Sundara said:
A little shocking but that can be a good thing. Don’t stop writing songs because of any negative feedback.

Nothing that is said here is negative. I see it as an exchange. Here happen the only exchanges, as the rest is boring.
Yes, it was meant to be shocking: I imagined me singing this in a church in front of fools. I like to tease people, to shock them and show them how deep and complicated one can be.
Thank you, Sundara. Blessings to you, dear.

Shadowcat said:
Satanic Path said:
"It felt like floating,
living in a lightning,
this poetry' semen.
not gonna spank you,
not my man, not hung,
flames in each lung,
enjoy seeing it bleed.
This is your final deed,
you are freed.
You are poetry'semen,
It felt like loving,
let your teeth sharpen,
feed our poetry'semen.
Our poetry'semen,
Our poetry'semen,
a-men are just dead men,
Our poetry'semen."

Hope you liked it.
Hail Satan!
Hail Zepar!
Hail Hitler!
Hail All You!

You creepy as FUCK. I write poetry too. I'm carving the one I wrote for a Demon I love very much in a heart of solid labradorite....it is quite sweet compared to this old man Herbert literature lmfao. To each their own....but my Gods.

Creepy can be what you don't understand. I accept that.

Satanic Path said:
Shadowcat said:
Satanic Path said:
"It felt like floating,
living in a lightning,
this poetry' semen.
not gonna spank you,
not my man, not hung,
flames in each lung,
enjoy seeing it bleed.
This is your final deed,
you are freed.
You are poetry'semen,
It felt like loving,
let your teeth sharpen,
feed our poetry'semen.
Our poetry'semen,
Our poetry'semen,
a-men are just dead men,
Our poetry'semen."

Hope you liked it.
Hail Satan!
Hail Zepar!
Hail Hitler!
Hail All You!

Creepy can be what you don't understand. I accept that.
This is true.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back