Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Guardian or just a past bond ?

Stormborn Warrior

Hi there Brothers and Sisters.

Sorry I can't think of a good topic name.

Here it goes :

I dont want to get in to many details.

So a dream led me to contact Abaddon and asking if it was him who was trying to contact me. (there were words that appeared in that dream that led to a name)

I used a Pendulum and focused on Abaddon's name in the afternoon. But I didn't get anything.

I got very sad though because i thought I got the name right.

But then at night when i went to bed, his name appeared more and I felt such a deep strong love for him out of no where.

It was my first time contacting him and never met him.

But I felt such a strong deep love and I felt I cared for him alot. I felt attracted and felt really interested in Him.

It was a kinda love that I would feel if I had a close bond with that demon.

But any demon I contact for the first time, I don't feel that way as I do with Abaddon.

Is it normal for Demons to make you feel that way ? Or is it because I had a close bond with him?

I wanted to ask if maybe he could be my Guardian Demon or is it because we had a bond in the past?

Stormborn Warrior said:
I wanted to ask if maybe he could be my Guardian Demon or is it because we had a bond in the past?

Could be both.

Try this:

How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41191&p=217248&hilit=how+to+find+my+gd+guide#p217248

Stormborn Warrior said:

Here it goes :

So a dream led me to contact Abaddon and asking if it was him who was trying to contact me. (there were words that appeared in that dream that led to a name)

I used a Pendulum and focused on Abaddon's name in the afternoon. But I didn't get anything.

But then at night when i went to bed, his name appeared more and I felt such a deep strong love for him out of no where.

But I felt such a strong deep love and I felt I cared for him alot. I felt attracted and felt really interested in Him.

But any demon I contact for the first time, I don't feel that way as I do with Abaddon.

Is it normal for Demons to make you feel that way ? Or is it because I had a close bond with him?

I have had and still have these exact experiences as well with Abraxas. I realized how strongly i felt very early on and its never left. I am sure yall are close somehow. In what way I could not tell you. That's for you two to figure out. Look at the details of the dreams and signs and the types of feelings you experience. That should help. Mine felt very specific

Stormborn Warrior said:

Here it goes :

Don't Demons, like, become guardians because They bond with us?
BTW I also felt something so strong with Furfur but I had a very sad life and I feel strong connections with many people even if they're not real lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back