Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PRECIOUS SATANISTS BEWARE: "Strange Posters", Riots And Violence

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
As it appears with the general social media and deplatforming campaign of the enemy, people from certain..."places", are all over "strange" websites that are undesirable to the enemy, and social media, infiltrating there digitally to make people to do things the enemy wants:

1. Try try to incite violence to get platforms shut down over "Muh terrorism".
2. They try to coerce members of said places to commit violence.
3. They do their utmost to make places appear as lunatics, so that they are deplatformed.
4. They sit there collecting information about members and so on.

Many of these actors appears to be part of a greater organized purge by the enemy. They seem to be everywhere now, from your local town's square as a paid shill, to internet forums, or even inside small forums, discord chats and so on. None of them ever be allowed here, that is for sure.

But since many people are online already, be on your guard. This is going to intensify. The enemy will try to use tensions to cause major social discord, hate and other problems. The enemy clearly wants to create a series of extreme bloodshed and violence, so this can be used as justification for a series of legal enslavement and series of Orwellian limitations they are going to impose.

Their job is to support a false narrative that whomever is against the removal of their freedoms is a criminal and terrorist.

Soon they will for example try gun removal, oh, that will make you un-American to not want to have your guns removed and be powerless against the Orwellian Communism that they plan. "Forget the Constitution, we have China Boy now in power. You aren't going to need any gun!".

People will have questions about the Vaccine, oh, another bio-terrorist that doesn't want to be experimented upon?

One won't like Communism, oh, hate speech, how dare you question Communism in the New America?

And so on, so forth.

In the past, these methods were used over people of very fringe beliefs ["Conspiracy Theorists"], but now, as it appears, they are even hunting down even the most normal conservative circles etc.

Now EVERYONE that opposes them will be, despite of race, creed or color or beliefs, a "Nazi", a "White Supremacist", a "Terrorist", a "Dangerous Conspiracy Theorist" and so on.

There is an obvious large scale purge going on. But don't be deceived, this was in the works for a very long time. And The People are going to win this war against freedom in the end.

The Biden administration is revealed of also wanting to push secret agencies, to, instead of protecting the US from China and other damning dangers [Many are already sold out to China anyway], to just spend their time 24/7 going after dissident online places with full force.

This is all part of recent pseudo-legal jargon that is going to be used in maximum force during the "New Administration" to get people into some sort of terrorist list over simply not believing in Joe Biden or believing that everyone needs to become a slave.

Now, don't be paranoid, as most of this is exactly mental warfare for people to be afraid. But to say this won't exist, that would be a lie.

They are on the phone with other collaborative reptiles such as Sir Cunt Dorsey ov Twitter, also known as "Master of Cuck" and Sir of Shutting Down Presidents, and they will unanimously "purge" everyone who is you know, not consistent with the new "America" they are going to be building.

Even Fox News is apparently being attempted to be wiped out, which may sound insane, but the enemy is actually trying to get down even Fox News. We got to this level where even these types are no longer tolerated at all. Nothing objective or different from their narrative is something they want to allow to exist anymore.

Tucker Carlson spoke about this in depth. Secret agencies are going to sink into ever growing depths of simply being comprised out of "muh skin color" idiots, and crazy jews, inferiors who are beneath any capacity to work in these agencies, but only have time to chase around children saying racial slurs in Call of Duty and imposing stupid standardization such as those of race and gender in units which are supposed to serve merely based on their ability to set their sights on viable National dangers.

All of this situation has many people shocked. Even Europe is watching America in shock right now over what is happening. Now, people of value, like all SS who know what is going on, you got to stay safe. Stay away from riots and protests. You shouting on top of everyone else will not work to change the world.

But you doing rituals against the reptiles that are destroying our world without any enemies on this level, will make a huge difference. The material level will follow the rest. For those of you who don't plan to listen to this, do not commit anything illegal.

Fight against this global dystopia doesn't get won by people lighting a firecracker. It will be a long battle of intellect, spirit, and raw psychic forces that is taking place right now. This manifests on the physical. If you want to take action, don't be front-line in protest where you can be blinded or even worse killed.

We are in the first place to a global awakening situation because people did this. Were not this being done, nothing at all would have happened by itself. And if there is no spiritual hand behind this, all this will be suppressed.

No Satanist, under any circumstances, must be in any of these. Keep yourselves safe. You have a life as a Satanist, so do not waste it over things anyone can do. While a Satanist can support the spiritual backbone of all of this, no other people can. Everyone can go out there and do bad actions one will regret, but this doesn't have to be you. Don't be swayed like the masses are. Stay focused.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

They want something bigger to happen on Jan 20th there is already talk of militia activity in DC, and with Trump saying he won’t attend the inauguration the media is using this to say he wants more violence to happen. No matter what happens on that day I doubt it will be good for anyone.

Be extra vigilliant for any posts which slip through the pre-moderation net. - This, and other reasons, is why pre-moderation exists on this forum!

HPHC - I think your thread here should not just be stickied/pinned but also be an announcement which appears above the list of threads on the main page and other pages; otherwise, have it always be re-bumped/re-nudged often.

It's gonna be stated by me, it's been stated by the clergy, and it's been stated by members of this organization.

NEVER JOIN PHYSICALLY OR CREATE PHYSICALITY IN TERMS OF JOINING DUPES WHOM MAY MEAN HARM.

Our WAR is 5th and 6th generational. We perform 5th generational warfare through mental warfare i.e. online activism. AND yes that means our online members spreading propaganda should always do it ethically without inciting physical damage.

AND 6th generational(i.e. spiritual warfare)(like 6th sense), the soul in combat. Our rituals and our Gods assistance is gonna mean a lot as we hunker down and basically shred the enemy through magickal means.

Just recently, [member: @Slyscoprion] mentioned, he or she, that SS(Secret Services) paid a visit to their house several years ago for online postings. They even mentioned if "spiritual warfare" is some game or online activity.

Most people really even some of our newer members have NO idea how deep our activities go. We do everything like Hitler. What did Hitler learn, Beer Hall putsch, was a big failure. Only through democratic activities elections do we win or more than likely convince people. Mussolini might have gotten away from it in Italy but not in Germany.

We do things legally and bound by an oath to help mankind EVEN if most people seem to be NPCs. But the NPCs are waking or so it's been stated so everyone keep it legal and keep on the spiritual warfare.

I forsee us doing much more ritual schedules as time goes on.

Just sit back and do what is of you and just enjoy the situation.

AND FOR FUCKS SAKE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT NS AND SS in these times to NPCs and others. Just state your not political or you don't care or your jus some liberal guy who wants to live like normal.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...ethical question...

I do have a question in recent times free money was released to the public mass printing for the lockdowns. More of this is to come and more of UBI and other non-sense is probably gonna come in with China boy Biden.

My question is IF the enemy is somehow successful albeit with caveats of being exposed for this great reset, this UBI, this financial printing of infinite money.

SHOULD we be acquiring said money? Should we prioritize our financial existence even if it means it's against our NS values?

I'm sure the answer is obvious but I'd like to know your opinion on it fellow SS HP.Cobra? Mind sharing some wisdom? You've already mentioned in the past be realistic, reasonable, and rational. Take as much freebie money as possible. But I'd like more input on said future.

Thank you for the warning, High Priest. I agree, and even though part of me wishes I could be part of some physical revolutionary action rolling with a militia or something to make a stand for freedom, I know that my actions could be attempted to be linked to my brothers and sisters of the JoS. I refuse to do such a thing to my family here, and to my Gods, to Father. I was accepted and taken in at my lowest, and I won't betray the ones who have shown me such kindness and love.

Would you go against a SS working in Foreign Intelligence Service? I understand the rights being taken away and all of its cloaked predispositions, but it is still a very good position of influence with all the sacrifices taken into account. Should we avoid and reject positions such as these?

Thank you!! Even though I’m new to Satan, I’ve always been truth loving and I can attest that I’ve noticed an uptick of these types everywhere. Usually their search history will show shilling news stories from various mainstream outlets, waaayyyy more than a normal person would, 90% news story postings. It is clear that they are paid, if not directly by their constant spamming.

Also they will use various techniques of logical fallacies, such as “appeal to authority fallacy” “red herring fallacy’s” ect... they tend to bunch up and flood places, especially on mainstream sights to make their views more socially acceptable and seem like the “normal”, even though they are very outnumbered.
If anyone cares to find out more about their techniques, you can PM for info, but I largely feel like we should just ignore them and focus on our RTRs. Please don’t stoop to their level and lets all stay safe.

This is going to be difficult for those of us that live in Urban areas.

I hope that enough people are awake and take action if and when they push for gun confiscation, fema camps, etc. Otherwise, we won't have much of a choice, unless we want to go down like cowards.

Not getting involved in anything as much as possible unless i actually somehow see an opening or opportunity to educate someone on the Jews by some chance or something.

Anyways the Astrology for the USA at least in the next few months shows a possiblity of civil unrest war and possibly even a revolution of some sort. I am sure the enemy is aware of this and that is why they are starting to push it right now to create as many problems as possible.

I would be very surprised to be honest if we dont have some sort of riot this next month or unrest. So people should always be ready and try to remain calm.

Being as calm as possible if something actually does happen where you are will be a huge asset because it will allow you to think more rationally about what to do.

And yes dont get involved in anything dumb or do something the enemy can get you for later cause that is what they want you to do and they probably will get you for it later too.

And yes keep up the rtr plus tetragrammaton thing. Maybe add the Tetragrammaton thing to each rtr you do its not hard it does seem to add a lot of power to this.

NakedPluto said:
Would you go against a SS working in Foreign Intelligence Service? I understand the rights being taken away and all of its cloaked predispositions, but it is still a very good position of influence with all the sacrifices taken into account. Should we avoid and reject positions such as these?

We need people everywhere. So no, that would never be a problem. We have people in many places. And they understand what I mean.

It all depends on what life one wants to have, their abilities, and so on. Some life paths bind the person that takes them.

Secret service is important branch of enforcement. But it always influenced by politics and political things. One cannot serve or use their power only for themselves in these branches.

As well as the presence of certain agencies, but I'm sure they're fed up with the amount of false leads and bogus they're given to from these desperate people, however, it doesn't deny the fact that they're there.

I'm also seeing users on other social platforms get wiped out for one tweet.

Admittedly the False Flag on jan 6 th failed. They were planning to burn the building down and collapse part of the structure with pipe bombs which we're found and seized. They just couldn't get the crowd of peaceful Trump supporters to support violence.

On Jan 20 there is word of massive false flag bombings and shootings going to happen with the fed infiltrated militia types and Q anon cultists joining in.

That will create probable cause to take away 2bd ammendment rights. But the Gun owners won't give away the Guns ,so this will lead to a full scale confrontation.

Stock up on guns and ammo.

Thanks for the heads up, I’ve learned not that long ago to Not Follow The Masses because society has been designed for the masses to Always Lose. Which is why when I notice something that just doesn’t seem normal I either stay away or observe to find out more. I definitely won’t be in any protest because I’m a SS and that’s the last thing I want these sheep knowing about me, I know they wouldn’t hesitate to turn on me like a angry mob, meanwhile it’s people like me that give their energy to keep all of us from being destroyed permanently by jews and their crew. Talk about a slap in the face, anyway most if not all protest are infiltrated with antifa’s dumb asses like with the trump supporters at the Capitol recently. I’ll stick to my rtr’s’ and call it a day, playing it safe is smart.

I agree %100. We should stay back and stay out of the protests. The possibility of infiltration and violence breaking out in such groups is unacceptably high.

Any who shows up at a protest in the wrong place and time could very well be labelled a terrorist outright, and shut down. Even if you actually didn't do nothing but smile and wave a flag around.

They're going to go after everyone.

So... Stay safe. Stay secret. Keep the mouth shut, eyes open, and ears listening. And keep rtr going.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you HP Hooded Cobra 666
Advice taken, we all ought to know our place. I'm also expecting the write up about the Tetragramatton rituals. I'm very eager to know in details the effects. Thank you
HAIL SATAN!

Gear88 said:
It's gonna be stated by me, it's been stated by the clergy, and it's been stated by members of this organization.

NEVER JOIN PHYSICALLY OR CREATE PHYSICALITY IN TERMS OF JOINING DUPES WHOM MAY MEAN HARM.

Our WAR is 5th and 6th generational. We perform 5th generational warfare through mental warfare i.e. online activism. AND yes that means our online members spreading propaganda should always do it ethically without inciting physical damage.

AND 6th generational(i.e. spiritual warfare)(like 6th sense), the soul in combat. Our rituals and our Gods assistance is gonna mean a lot as we hunker down and basically shred the enemy through magickal means.

Just recently, [member: @Slyscoprion] mentioned, he or she, that SS(Secret Services) paid a visit to their house several years ago for online postings. They even mentioned if "spiritual warfare" is some game or online activity.

Most people really even some of our newer members have NO idea how deep our activities go. We do everything like Hitler. What did Hitler learn, Beer Hall putsch, was a big failure. Only through democratic activities elections do we win or more than likely convince people. Mussolini might have gotten away from it in Italy but not in Germany.

We do things legally and bound by an oath to help mankind EVEN if most people seem to be NPCs. But the NPCs are waking or so it's been stated so everyone keep it legal and keep on the spiritual warfare.

AND FOR FUCKS SAKE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT NS AND SS in these times to NPCs and others. Just state your not political or you don't care or your jus some liberal guy who wants to live like normal.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...ethical question...

I do have a question in recent times free money was released to the public mass printing for the lockdowns. More of this is to come and more of UBI and other non-sense is probably gonna come in with China boy Biden.

My question is IF the enemy is somehow successful albeit with caveats of being exposed for this great reset, this UBI, this financial printing of infinite money.

SHOULD we be acquiring said money? Should we prioritize our financial existence even if it means it's against our NS values?

I'm sure the answer is obvious but I'd like to know your opinion on it fellow SS HP.Cobra? Mind sharing some wisdom? You've already mentioned in the past be realistic, reasonable, and rational. Take as much freebie money as possible. But I'd like more input on said future.

This is one of main reasons why a say something different about enemy etc as one look could get you a charge in Uk, hope its not same where you are but the slyscorpion affair you stated bro is wild. obviously wee are talkikng hypothetical on here.

and yes spiritual warfare not real life these people should understand.

Good advice mein bro

NakedPluto said:

Never give up you"re own people.

Gear88 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...ethical question...

Even a tiny bit of research on Jewgle or Wikipedia would say this isn't "free money" for long cause it will crash the economy if most the money is from the government and cause hyper inflation.

The real goal should be reforming the system so everyone has what they need work should more be a recreation thing as much as possible like in the golden ages where even that was enjoyable and its not so much based upon materialism. Possibly the system as it is has gotten so messed up that it is not fixable.

I don't think Marxist socialism will solve anything as it still has the same Jew thinking behind it that Capitalism does.

Maybe we need to do away with money "god of the jews" all together and replace it with something else. In an actual spiritual society money may become a Joke and not the system people use the most even if its still here.

Not saying i know what the natural system is i dont. I just always felt this wasnt natural it was artificial in some way.

They put the mask on you so you don't talk, they report your account so you don't type, They will give you the vaccine to neutralize the greatest evil in today's society, your thoughts contrary to the new world order. Enough already, time to do things the right way; the left para way.

slyscorpion said:
Gear88 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...ethical question...

Even a tiny bit of research on Jewgle or Wikipedia would say this isn't "free money" for long cause it will crash the economy if most the money is from the government and cause hyper inflation.

Not saying i know what the natural system is i dont. I just always felt this wasnt natural it was artificial in some way.

Exactly. This is what many people do not understand. Extreme giving of "Free" money, comes at a price of future skyrocketing debt + inflation. Debts are carried through the FED onto future balances which people will be paying, even if they don't get it, via Taxation.

To make the long story short, policies like this is why money was far more balanced in the 50's, and one could get a house after 1,5 years of working, while now you need three or more lifetimes under the current lifestyle and purchasing power, and how the markets are.

There are no freebies here. However, since the enemy has decided to crash shit, which they usually do amongst their own only, then they should give money to the people in huge bags. Because the crash they wanna do anyway. So hopefully by then people will have at least done something meaningful to protect themselves with the money.

As about UBI and other stupid stuff, by the moment this is out, in a free market, everyone will adjust rent prices and other necessities, and here we will be again at square one as if nothing existed. These policies do not coincide with a Free Economy to be made to work.

For example, the Gov may come in and say, with your UBI money, you will only be able to buy this, this and that. And those who own properties will be forced to not increase rent past "this" amount. Even then, economy will perpetually inflate. This makes the poor poorer and the rich poorer too.

The lockdown meme is also going to collapse many free businesses and enterprizes, and change the face of America. Awesome businesses that have lasted for hundreds of years are getting into closure now because of restrictions. If Biden will not act sensibly, nothing will be spared. Also - Giving FREE MONEY + LOCKDOWN only means Amazon and other giants will get richer.

Stimulus + Open country, then maybe this would work to some extent, if proper allocation is done also to businesses. This will work however at the price of inflation and reducing the dollar's purchasing power and value. Which will then affect prices and so on.

The Middle and lower Middle and lower classes do get destroyed by this policy in the short term span. The rich classes will get destroyed in the longterm [not that far from now if this continues]. Many people already understand this, just go listen to one speech online of Robert Kiyosaki.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Gear88 said:

Exactly. This is what many people do not understand. Extreme giving of "Free" money, comes at a price of future skyrocketing debt + inflation. Debts are carried through the FED onto future balances which people will be paying, even if they don't get it, via Taxation.

To make the long story short, policies like this is why money was far more balanced in the 50's, and one could get a house after 1,5 years of working, while now you need three or more lifetimes under the current lifestyle and purchasing power, and how the markets are.

There are no freebies here. However, since the enemy has decided to crash shit, which they usually do amongst their own only, then they should give money to the people in huge bags. Because the crash they wanna do anyway. So hopefully by then people will have at least done something meaningful to protect themselves with the money.

As about UBI and other stupid stuff, by the moment this is out, in a free market, everyone will adjust rent prices and other necessities, and here we will be again at square one as if nothing existed. These policies do not coincide with a Free Economy to be made to work.

For example, the Gov may come in and say, with your UBI money, you will only be able to buy this, this and that. And those who own properties will be forced to not increase rent past "this" amount. Even then, economy will perpetually inflate. This makes the poor poorer and the rich poorer too.

The lockdown meme is also going to collapse many free businesses and enterprizes, and change the face of America. Awesome businesses that have lasted for hundreds of years are getting into closure now because of restrictions. If Biden will not act sensibly, nothing will be spared. Also - Giving FREE MONEY + LOCKDOWN only means Amazon and other giants will get richer.

Stimulus + Open country, then maybe this would work to some extent, if proper allocation is done also to businesses. This will work however at the price of inflation and reducing the dollar's purchasing power and value. Which will then affect prices and so on.

The Middle and lower Middle and lower classes do get destroyed by this policy in the short term span. The rich classes will get destroyed in the longterm [not that far from now if this continues]. Many people already understand this, just go listen to one speech online of Robert Kiyosaki.

I thought the Jews feared a collapse cause money was the only power they have and they will lose the most out of this (most younger Americans at least wont lose much cause they didnt have much) Plus collapse equals the possiblity of people like Hitler calling them out and gaining power.

I am not that concerned about the future with this btw though. I feel all that will happen is a couple years at most of it being possibly really difficult to get even basic things then a transition out of the Jew system all together to something more sane. Well that is if people actually stand up to the Jews. If not we are fucked and it will be much worse the longer it goes on.

So yeah take any of this money you can get now and get things you will need to survive asap if you havent.

EnkiUK3 said:
Gear88 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...ethical question...

This is one of main reasons why a say something different about enemy etc as one look could get you a charge in Uk, hope its not same where you are but the slyscorpion affair you stated bro is wild. obviously wee are talkikng hypothetical on here.

and yes spiritual warfare not real life these people should understand.

Good advice mein bro

It probably was a good thing these people did not understand spiritual warfare and what it does or i possibly wouldn't be typing this message right now since they seemed very strongly in favor of the Jews and protecting them from the way they talked. No doubt they would have arrested me or even "disappeared" me if the law said they could.

But anyways try to make sure your internet connection is as anonymous as possible and you likely wont have those problems that was the point of me posting this. It really is not hard on android phone at least to download the tor app and just let your internet connection always be routed through it in the background. I rarely use any devices other than my phone. Also programs like Instant address its abbreviated in the play store. They are free and can create random email addresses that are not traceable really quickly.

Jack said:
On Jan 20 there is word of massive false flag bombings and shootings going to happen with the fed infiltrated militia types and Q anon cultists joining in.

Yes this is why when I see people here to shill for Q or Q people I shut them.

The three sects that went in the Capitol were:

1.Antifa
2.Feds
3. Qtards that literally thought Trump was giving them a secret message to go in.

No that isn’t just a smear, the Q people are really that crazy I have been in their circles online and most of them are Christians which adds on to the mental illness.

As for the 20th I have no idea what will happen let’s just hope people are smart enough not to participate in their manufactured violence. All this does is lead to harder clamp-downs from the enemy.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

That is the great deception, that jews care about money only. Jews only view money as a means of attaining power over the other races through debt slavery. Their view themselves as religious fanatics in a war between Gods and are committed to fighting for their side, and are also prepared to sacrifice most of their own in the process. As I'm writing this, Jews have total and absolute control of the political machinery of the entire world, meaning they have total power. They have no use of the fiat system of debt they created which they used to successfully gain total power.

And using the lockdown they have already transferred all of the wealth from the peasants to the billionaire elite class. So they'll collapse the system they created and create a stable system for the next form of government they are bringing in - a one word currency.

Jack said:
slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That is the great deception, that jews care about money only. Jews only view money as a means of attaining power over the other races through debt slavery. Their view themselves as religious fanatics in a war between Gods and are committed to fighting for their side, and are also prepared to sacrifice most of their own in the process. As I'm writing this, Jews have total and absolute control of the political machinery of the entire world, meaning they have total power. They have no use of the fiat system of debt they created which they used to successfully gain total power.

And using the lockdown they have already transferred all of the wealth from the peasants to the billionaire elite class. So they'll collapse the system they created and create a stable system for the next form of government they are bringing in - a one word currency.

Or more precisely what will happen is this WE will create a stable system with some form of currency that will work to elevate the world instead of tear it down. This is their plan but not going to happen. I was asking the question but i kind of had in mind that maybe they think they have total power had something to do with it. What you said makes sense.

However any sane thinking person with even a little intelligence can see them collapsing their system with so many people at least partly awake is like committing suicide.

So better question how can they be so dumb as to think this is actually going to work?

And final comment is yeah bring it on and try to collapse your system that will only make it easier for us in the transition to a Satanic NOT a Jewish New World Order!

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

Or more precisely what will happen is this WE will create a stable system with some form of currency that will work to elevate the world instead of tear it down. This is their plan but not going to happen. I was asking the question but i kind of had in mind that maybe they think they have total power had something to do with it. What you said makes sense.

However any sane thinking person with even a little intelligence can see them collapsing their system with so many people at least partly awake is like committing suicide.

So better question how can they be so dumb as to think this is actually going to work?

And final comment is yeah bring it on and try to collapse your system that will only make it easier for us in the transition to a Satanic NOT a Jewish New World Order!

i'd love to see that Satanic New World Order

Guys the situation is a bit tense with supposed chinese troops on Canadian soil and I heard some rumors about arrests in the US. Perhaps it would be an ideea to increase the RTR effort for a few days. Doing more than usual I mean.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Guys the situation is a bit tense with supposed chinese troops on Canadian soil and I heard some rumors about arrests in the US. Perhaps it would be an ideea to increase the RTR effort for a few days. Doing more than usual I mean.

New schedule incoming soon. FRTR + Tetragrammaton removal is a daily driver. It does the major work.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

It's not suicide nor is it being done out of spontaneity. This was planned since the 1980s and has since become extremely sophisticated with Technology which let's them wargame all of this out.

Meaning what is currently happening is exactly as they planned to do all along. No amount of awake people make any difference unless they start physically resisting.

They have total and absolute power over every aspect of your lives and every Department of the judiciary, law enforcement and the military. They have all the wealth after destroying the middle class.

And this is just the beginning. The people let these Jews take away their fundamental rights - and they are NEVER coming back. They plan on going on an absolute rampage with shock and awe tactics to disorient the population into total submission. Which they will do beginning with the inauguration. There are planning Year Zero on a scale that hasn't been done in any communist revolution previously. Its a nostalgic moment as I'm able to communicate with you about this because soon they will totally shut down any form of communication where you can say the truth.

You don't have resources, money or organizational capability. But you have the most precious resources of People. But random uncoordinated action will only damage the Nationalist struggle. They took away your ability to coordinate and will soon come after every alternative media. This is the most sophisticated communist takeover (after learning from various research) till date.

Every single Nationalist needs to be prepared to go to jail or a fema camp because otherwise, there is nothing politically that you can do. You need to forget about what you were or what you wanted to become and become fanatics against the system.

Until 80 million people take to the streets and refuse to leave until they overthrow the government, regardless of Q anon false flags ,regardless of going to jail. Because in this precarious moment there is no hope for anything left other than going all in.

Until people have fear in their hearts - fear of having their jobs taken away and their material lives destroyed, fear of persecution, fear of jail time, fear of death. Until you have fear, the Jews hold you hostage and there is no way to let go. A non violent civil disobedience movement can do great damage to them.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_disobedience

Fedposting is already here. They try to promote violence as per usual. As one will see, these are IP's from governmental buildings, even worse, an EDUCATIONAL FACILITY.

One should ask themselves what are these criminals who have to teach children in educational facilities, is this what they do in their free time? Instruct people online to violence?

To show an example that was busted by people who are helping with internet security:

https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=50258&p=220819&sid=30b9003703f92bb5a504bd0ff3d7bb3e#p220819

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fedposting is already here. They try to promote violence as per usual. As one will see, these are IP's from governmental buildings, even worse, an EDUCATIONAL FACILITY.

One should ask themselves what are these criminals who have to teach children in educational facilities, is this what they do in their free time? Instruct people online to violence?

To show an example that was busted by people who are helping with internet security:

https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=50258&p=220819&sid=30b9003703f92bb5a504bd0ff3d7bb3e#p220819

Now that's what they call a "glow nigger", I always thought it was a joke meme but I never thought it'd be proven literal here.

Good catch.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

FYI HP.Cobra on Firefox it labels your link as Malicious site with an SSL certificate code missing.

Shit is getting serious. I wonder if these people are also on top of being Provacatuer federalis I wonder if they are also (((Sayanim, Kehila, Sanhedron, Irgun, Mossad, Comiturn, Gangstalking))) Spy-terrorist network.

You know it's funny these kinds of skullduggery is a wonderful thing to see. Now people are recognizing even their own people our own Government is trying to be a ball buster to anyone who opposes JNWO bullshit.

Again Tim Pool has said it best things need to calm and simmer down. But unfortunately it doesn't work that way with jews and commies/marxist/bolsheviks/judeo-bolsheviks you lose.

Fuck those people and their cockknocker ways of dealing with society. It seems you can't even do anything without being labelled a "domestic terrorist".

Even Kike cocksucker China boy Biden is saying "Capital Hill protesters are White Supremacists, Anti-Semites, Rioters, etc.etc. AND "Domestic terrorist".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...free money...

Pardon me if I meant it in such a upfront way. I wasn't saying literally free I know it's tax, debt, usury, interest, and inflation money. I'm just saying if we have no other option but to rely on this great socialistic transmogrification of our Nations-States should we just comply with gaining money if money is being given out. Despite being a violation of our NS and American principle or any other Nation for that matter.

I was just asking if we should accept it?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

New schedule incoming soon. FRTR + Tetragrammaton removal is a daily driver. It does the major work.

Minus newer people whom feel a bit uncomfortable doing higher reps stick to 1, 3, 9, or 18 reps.

But for others I mentioned this before and HP.Cobra mentioned this as well. Standard F-RTR is 3-5 rep range niners 9, 9, 9, -to 9, 9, 9, 9, 9 or STACKED 3-5 multiples or 27-45 reps.

As for Tetragrammaton HP.Cobra mentioned once a day is fine but I feel the ritual is too quick around 4-5 minutes to perform. Perform multiple.

If your a low rep or niner spammer you got several opportunities to perform Tetra. If your a HIGH REP spammer do your stacked spam of F-RTR get it out of the way nice and early and later on spend a few repeats of Tetra.

ALSO don't worry 100% about timing your F-RTR/Tetra rituals it's fine to cover the spread some people can't sync perfectly just perform the ritual do your best and appreciate the fact your covering the spread. It's nice to hit that zero hour but again just release the rituals.

For those whom do have plenty of time to zero hour feel free to do it perfectly but for others whom NEED to do things and don't have the time to wait. Don't worry too much about the zero hour just fire and forget.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That link says it's not safe.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That link showed me this error message:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Tor Browser detected a potential security threat and did not continue to ancient-forums.co. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Learn more…

Just thought to point it out in case it can be resolved!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

lrxWK

Yes, I have been thinking about it a lot lately. One part of me wants to take up arms and defend our rights and freedoms, but the other, the wise part says - the best thing you can do is observe the rituals every day. And it will be more effective hitting the enemy. This destroys the root. and not the top of a tree - making this tree only stronger ...
We hit the root comrades.

Thank You very much for the warning HP!

I'm active on multiple satanic discord servers and I recently started noticing that many strange people with jewish names, or even officially identifying themselves as jews started joining them. Funny enough, this are people who are bringing up controversial topics and writing tons of misinformation.
Many of who I was writing with don't realise that this is not ok, one even started believing in a need to connect with 'lord leviathan', describing series of events that look like attacks to me. I don't think Gods would do such things.
I'll probably leave that servers soon as I can't stand the bullshit i see there. I need to find some other place to get to people.

Stay safe everyone, wish You all the best and I hope what jews do now will backfire on them quickly. ;)

EasternFireLion666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

lrxWK

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Absolute frightening HPHC but expected by the enemies of us nonetheless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back