Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Donations

Now that the websites have stabilized, is it okay to make donations? And how should one go about doing this? Is it better to use PayPal or a credit card? And is it possible to receive a confirmation from the clergy acknowledging that it has been received (for peace of mind)?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I will answer indepth in a post coming up. Thanks for caring.

You should accept stablecoins like USDC so you wouldnt get bothered if providers like (((PayPal))) will steal and close your account all of the sudden. Just avoid Tether because its BTC pump scam.

BlackJackal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You should accept stablecoins like USDC so you wouldnt get bothered if providers like (((PayPal))) will steal and close your account all of the sudden. Just avoid Tether because its BTC pump scam.

They stole everything already once so don't worry. I know how that is.

So is the PayPal link on the main site no good, or does it work for the time being? I know you are extremely busy, HP, but please do let us know if a new way to donate becomes available, I am always glad when I can donate.

BlackJackal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Paypal can do that?? Wtf

HailVictory88 said:
So is the PayPal link on the main site no good, or does it work for the time being? I know you are extremely busy, HP, but please do let us know if a new way to donate becomes available, I am always glad when I can donate.

I'll let everyone know indepth. Yes, the link works for the time being.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back