Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Gear88 said:
Player7 said:
The Third Eye section on power meditations says
“The 3rd Eye is directly related to the 6th chakra and the pineal gland. It is located on the middle of the forehead above the brows and along with the 6th chakra that sets in back of the third eye and the pineal gland”
Does that mean the 6th chakra is behind the pineal gland?

The pineal gland is INSIDE the 6th Chakra at the center of the brain.
No. The pineal gland and 6th chakra are 2 seperate things. They are related together and they work together, but they are not the same thing. 6th chakra is in the middle of your head. But your pineal gland is more toward the right side of the head. Like maybe a centimeter lower than the tear duct of your right eye, then backward from there. It is close to the center of your head, but a little bit up and right from there.

Relax, close your eyes, and gently focus on this general area. Then just breathe. You will feel a point which is having a little bit of pressure. This point is in the location I am trying to describe, this is the pineal.

Player7 said:
What sustains the soul even if it’s the self, how is the soul sustained at magnum opus level 2 and why does it run out of energy at level 1?

Start from regular meditations and keep building up to find out.

You want to go to NASA. That's a good thing. But you have to do the math first and so on.

Hello everyone!

I am sort of new to Satans army and have been living in a state of “confusion” for a longtime and I suppose my question pertains to this, but I also want to give some more personal experiences so you may understand my path thus far. When I was young, I basically went on a search for the “truth”, I spent many hours looking into various philosophies, spiritual ways of thinking, ect.... I already had some spiritual experiences at this point(astral projection, channeled energy coming through others and a good sense of chords between people/chakras and auras) I was raised catholic and I knew it was a lie from a young age, in my teenage rebellion I found joy of Satan website and practiced quite a bit, I noticed that the energies are particularly clear, as opposed to most other “modalities”, where it can be hit or miss.
I was on a satanic path for maybe 8 months or so, but then a woman from my families church came by and basically was speaking in “tongues” and said that I should “paint for “god””, before this woman showed up the previous night I did not sleep well and had visions of myself looking at myself in a dark well/hole. After this woman spoke with me, my immediate problem was that I didn’t feel particularly inspired by her message, in fact I’d say the energy presented was of a dark origin, but it threw me off of a spiritual/satanic path completely and while I was thrown off I never went back to Christianity but got involved in shamanism as well as several other paths.

Eventually I gave up on spirituality all together as I felt that it was sabotaged and while us humans have great potential I felt I was not going to be able to get anywhere. I’ve always sought after truth though as my baseline, and with the recent events with covid/politics I felt like something was up. The more I questioned the more I felt my sense of my soul coming back.

So here I am at this moment, I am going to give Satan another go as the energy and philosophy both feel right to me. I was wondering if these types of channeled spiritual diversions are common? (Making progress on the path and then outside interference becomes apparent?) the general feeling of being interfered with when trying to connect to soul? And also I’m having a difficult time finding a mp3 that work of the RTRs pronunciations, which I want to do for my daily practice.

Thanks y’all!

-wolfsage

Wolfsage said:
Hello everyone!

I am sort of new to Satans army and have been living in a state of “confusion” for a longtime and I suppose my question pertains to this, but I also want to give some more personal experiences so you may understand my path thus far. When I was young, I basically went on a search for the “truth”, I spent many hours looking into various philosophies, spiritual ways of thinking, ect.... I already had some spiritual experiences at this point(astral projection, channeled energy coming through others and a good sense of chords between people/chakras and auras) I was raised catholic and I knew it was a lie from a young age, in my teenage rebellion I found joy of Satan website and practiced quite a bit, I noticed that the energies are particularly clear, as opposed to most other “modalities”, where it can be hit or miss.
I was on a satanic path for maybe 8 months or so, but then a woman from my families church came by and basically was speaking in “tongues” and said that I should “paint for “god””, before this woman showed up the previous night I did not sleep well and had visions of myself looking at myself in a dark well/hole. After this woman spoke with me, my immediate problem was that I didn’t feel particularly inspired by her message, in fact I’d say the energy presented was of a dark origin, but it threw me off of a spiritual/satanic path completely and while I was thrown off I never went back to Christianity but got involved in shamanism as well as several other paths.

Eventually I gave up on spirituality all together as I felt that it was sabotaged and while us humans have great potential I felt I was not going to be able to get anywhere. I’ve always sought after truth though as my baseline, and with the recent events with covid/politics I felt like something was up. The more I questioned the more I felt my sense of my soul coming back.

So here I am at this moment, I am going to give Satan another go as the energy and philosophy both feel right to me. I was wondering if these types of channeled spiritual diversions are common? (Making progress on the path and then outside interference becomes apparent?) the general feeling of being interfered with when trying to connect to soul? And also I’m having a difficult time finding a mp3 that work of the RTRs pronunciations, which I want to do for my daily practice.

Thanks y’all!

-wolfsage
I've read of the the same kind of expierence before. What it sounds to be for me is excactly how you describe it to be. A spiritual diversion resulting in waste of time (at best cases). Worst cases... I don't even want to speculate, not good I'm sure.

You can find rtr pronunciations from Magenta 666 channel, link is in my signature.

I have a question, Marduk is a demon? and if not, he is a god but not a demon, or is not "a real person"? I have a project (a comic project) and I wanna know the 7 sons of Satan, but Marduk not appears in the list of demons and is the last I need, so I hope someone could help me and thanks

HAIL SATAN

Is someone who does not do the RTRs and other Rituals still a SS? I mean should I „see“ them as a SS?

Should I see them as a „SS“ if they do not meditate?

Should I see them as SS if they do not work for Satan?

ValentineCHL said:
I have a question, Marduk is a demon? and if not, he is a god but not a demon, or is not "a real person"? I have a project (a comic project) and I wanna know the 7 sons of Satan, but Marduk not appears in the list of demons and is the last I need, so I hope someone could help me and thanks

HAIL SATAN

He is on the list under Amon.

AMON
"Amon" is the Egyptian Sun God Amon Ra aka Merodach and the Babylonian God "Marduk"

[/quote]
I've read of the the same kind of expierence before. What it sounds to be for me is excactly how you describe it to be. A spiritual diversion resulting in waste of time (at best cases). Worst cases... I don't even want to speculate, not good I'm sure.

You can find rtr pronunciations from Magenta 666 channel, link is in my signature.
[/quote]

Thank you!! Exactly what I was looking for.

I had one more question and this one has bugged me a lot, I believe that we are not far removed from our ancestors or how we used to be.
In the old books much time was given to talking about the spiritual, magic, spirits themselves, gods, ect.... now I don’t think this was some sort of superstitious belief systems in all cases, probably in some, but I’m more inclined to believe that humanity experienced so called “supernatural” phenomenons back then and they were more easily accessible to most.
What caused the “veil”(or wool) to be pulled over our eyes? Is it just astrological influences? Or was it something more sinister?
Sorry if this has been covered already, but I couldn’t find anything on the boards specifically, except that the RTRs are supposed to lift this veil. Or it might just be my technological ineptness for why I couldn’t find anything.

Hey everyone.
So I have a question. I have a cat and in every single dream I have, she is always with me and even protects me and never leaves my side. Why is that? Can you actually dream together with other people or animals?

Damon said:
ValentineCHL said:

HAIL SATAN

He is on the list under Amon.

AMON
"Amon" is the Egyptian Sun God Amon Ra aka Merodach and the Babylonian God "Marduk"

oh, I understand, but then, who is the last son of Satan? that is what I need to know, I don't know if you know, but thanks

Wolfsage said:
I had one more question and this one has bugged me a lot, I believe that we are not far removed from our ancestors or how we used to be.
In the old books much time was given to talking about the spiritual, magic, spirits themselves, gods, ect.... now I don’t think this was some sort of superstitious belief systems in all cases, probably in some, but I’m more inclined to believe that humanity experienced so called “supernatural” phenomenons back then and they were more easily accessible to most.
What caused the “veil”(or wool) to be pulled over our eyes? Is it just astrological influences? Or was it something more sinister?
Sorry if this has been covered already, but I couldn’t find anything on the boards specifically, except that the RTRs are supposed to lift this veil. Or it might just be my technological ineptness for why I couldn’t find anything.
In short, jewish curses. Torah is full of them.

I have real questions. Tell me the truth is the site lead by nazism and some say it’s false. How did all this information came about. Where did they find the source. Well I really came to ask questions about this dedication ritual. Is this ritual legit and do satanic prayer helps us connect to Satan. And I have another question about meditation but I will put that in a different post.

Here is my other question I feel I need to ask. Power meditation increase the power of the soul. And tell me about this witchcraft page, is it important for a male witch or female witch to raise energy. I herd if you raise energy with foundation meditation. You will grow stronger in the soul. I came to ask isn’t Satan and Lucifer the same being why others say jos site is false. And how do we talk and connect with Satan.

I have a question what does exactly foundation meditation help you with. Question 2 what does void meditation help you with. Question 3 Is Satan the creator of space and the universe and the sun. Question 4 how you know and how to communicate with Satan.
Question 5. How to work on your past life regression.

Thebreathofgod716 said:
I have a question what does exactly foundation meditation help you with. Question 2 what does void meditation help you with. Question 3 Is Satan the creator of space and the universe and the sun. Question 4 how you know and how to communicate with Satan.
(The answers to all your questions are in Jos So you need to study more )
Power Meditation is for progress and reaching the stage of becoming God Which has been given to us by father Satan and gods

The benefit of Void meditation is more than a benefit
And it nurtures your mind and ...
3_I recommend you read more in jos

4_To see the gods, you must:
1_ perform the ceremony of commitment
2_And be honest
3_Open your third eye and psychic centers
4_And perform rituals

If you are a newcomer and have done the commitment ceremony, you can do the forty-day program
https://www.docdroid.net/rFrySwo/hp-hooded-cobra-40-day-meditation-program-3-pdf#page=2

Thebreathofgod716 said:
You have all these answers on the site: https://satanisgod.
1. Foundation meditation helps you feel energy better. Here you have more information.
2. Void meditation helps you increase your concentration, which is very important in both when you are doing workings and in other meditations.
3. Satan did not create the universe, he created mankind with other Gods. And no, Satan is not omnipotent. Nobody is.
4. In order to communicate with Satan you have to meditate on your centers of clairaudience. And this can take time, it depends on everyone. You have to be patient and work on them every day but also on the chakras and of course do other meditations.
5. Past Life Regression

Satanic Meditation Information

99% of what you ask is answered on the JoS site and you need to read all of it before asking anything else again. I will only answer the only question that isn't answered in the JoS site.

Cosmic6999 said:
How did all this information came about.

Some part of it came from Satan and some other by research from books.

There are other questions which you wrote in a weird and incomprehensible way without any punctuation and I'm not clairvoyant/telepathic enough to get what you mean. Are they even questions? They don't have a question mark. If you want other people to answer them, write in proper English.

Thebreathofgod716 said:

The same goes with you, what you ask is answered in the JoS website. The first question is answered at the top
of energy meditation page. The second at the top of the void meditation page. It looks like you didn't even click the links to see what they're about.

NishaWillow said:
Thebreathofgod716 said:

3. Satan did not create the universe, he created mankind with other Gods. And no, Satan is not omnipotent. Nobody is.
You must read The Doctrines of Satan

I have created the men of time
The seven earths and the seven heavens.
These are my suns shine on the worlds
Guide the perplexed and my secrets are hidden

I am the being of beings and all the beings.

I am that who satisfied all the worlds in my creations.
Satan said
Satan has created everything And the whole universe is from His creation
And the nature of other worlds has created creatures like reptiles

David said:

Satan said

The parts you quoted are allegorical not literal. Many parts of the Quret Al Yezid are allegorical. I don't even need to explain what the "seven earths" and "seven heavens" are, it should be common sense as with every other allegory related to the number seven.

Satan is over half a million years old according to the JoS website so he didn't create everything. He is an extraterrestrial being with an immortal physical body and not another version of the Christian god.

Many of us have seen Satan. He has nothing to hide. Satan and his Demons, [as well as some of the "angels" of the Christian Bible and their cohorts] are of the alien race known as "Nordics."

We are dealing with entities that have extreme psychic power, very advanced technology, and superior knowledge and much more intelligence than we do. They don't age as we do, as they have both the knowledge and technology and some have modified their DNA. Satan is over half a million years old. One can only imagine that to continue learning, experiencing life and empowering one's self for even 1,000 years, the level of knowledge and ability that would be reached. Just combine that with extremely advanced technology to get an idea of where they are at.

Hi, I came here to see if you could answer some of my questions.

First; I am not dedicated, and I have read that this is very dangerous, especially if the chakras begin to open, but I have been meditating for about 6 months, where I have only had anxiety, worry, anger, anger and several more. but I feel like this has nothing to do with the enemy.

Second; I recently started to open my crown chakra, I already opened the sixth, this way, I think I can see the energy and make meditation a little easier. The point is, I don't know if this will put me in danger or not. Also, how long should one meditate on the third eye? I only spend 5-10 minutes on it.

For now these are my questions, I hope you can answer me.

NinRick said:
Is someone who does not do the RTRs and other Rituals still a SS? I mean should I „see“ them as a SS?

Personally, no. An SS is made by deeds and convictions, not just by the name.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:

Personally, no. An SS is made by deeds and convictions, not just by the name.

Yeah I see it similar to you. However, only Satan himself really decides who a Satanist is and who is not. But Satanists who don’t do shit, are just like little children, they are a burden. You protect and care for them, but they are not able to give anything of value back, well wow of course they love you, but you can’t buy anything from it (it is a German speaking sorry xD)

One time I asked one of my SS friends if he would die of Satan, even if it would turn out that he was jewish (of course Satan does not want us to die, when we die we first are only a burden once again.. but he also wants us to advance, live life to fullest and WORK for him, dying is easy, dedicated living not), well he answers „probably not“ xD
Not gonna lie, I was kinda shocked to hear that answer

Wait tell me some is the site accurate in a sense?
Is this the left path so Satan didn’t create the universe or the sun? He suppose to be powerful right? Is the site really what true Satanism is?

Mistler said:
Hi, I came here to see if you could answer some of my questions.

First; I am not dedicated, and I have read that this is very dangerous, especially if the chakras begin to open, but I have been meditating for about 6 months, where I have only had anxiety, worry, anger, anger and several more. but I feel like this has nothing to do with the enemy.

Second; I recently started to open my crown chakra, I already opened the sixth, this way, I think I can see the energy and make meditation a little easier. The point is, I don't know if this will put me in danger or not. Also, how long should one meditate on the third eye? I only spend 5-10 minutes on it.

For now these are my questions, I hope you can answer me.
What I don't understand is why haven't you dedicated yet? It's not preferable to go on this path alone. You need the advice and the protection of the Gods.

10 minutes are not enough for the third eye. It's preferable to work on it every day. It may take several days or weeks. It depends on each person.

Damon said:
David said:

Satan said

The parts you quoted are allegorical not literal. Many parts of the Quret Al Yezid are allegorical. I don't even need to explain what the "seven earths" and "seven heavens" are, it should be common sense as with every other allegory related to the number seven.

Satan is over half a million years old according to the JoS website so he didn't create everything. He is an extraterrestrial being with an immortal physical body and not another version of the Christian god.

Many of us have seen Satan. He has nothing to hide. Satan and his Demons, [as well as some of the "angels" of the Christian Bible and their cohorts] are of the alien race known as "Nordics."

We are dealing with entities that have extreme psychic power, very advanced technology, and superior knowledge and much more intelligence than we do. They don't age as we do, as they have both the knowledge and technology and some have modified their DNA. Satan is over half a million years old. One can only imagine that to continue learning, experiencing life and empowering one's self for even 1,000 years, the level of knowledge and ability that would be reached. Just combine that with extremely advanced technology to get an idea of where they are at.
I had read it before But because it was different with Al-Jilvah I deliberately did not believe that part of the sermon
thanks for your guidance

There is also another thing that I haven't made a post about before. I don't know how do you call it, a thoughtform or something? It has been bothering, well, ever since coming to satanism. Whenever I think about the Gods or anything related to satanism or me, that fucker has to come and say some words in my had that I think are really disrespectful to Gods and it makes me think I actually said it.
The thing is I actually give it attention, like then I start saying in my mind that no, I didn't say that and so on. Like I have frikkin mind battle after that.
I want to get rid of it asap as I am giving it too much of attention Would banishing rituals be effective against it?

NinRick said:
One time I asked one of my SS friends if he would die of Satan, even if it would turn out that he was jewish (of course Satan does not want us to die, when we die we first are only a burden once again.. but he also wants us to advance, live life to fullest and WORK for him, dying is easy, dedicated living not), well he answers „probably not“ xD
Not gonna lie, I was kinda shocked to hear that answer
Well yeah. There are different levels. When some are willing to get slain time and time over again, others won't bother even with basics. It's just what it is.

I think it boils down to the fact that there is no equality in nature.

Cosmic6999 said:
Is this the left path so Satan didn’t create the universe or the sun? He suppose to be powerful right? Is the site really what true Satanism is?
I can't really say what Satan has created or not created apart from us, but one thing is for sure: He is the oldest Immortal there is. That's powerful to put it mildly.

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:
I can't really say what Satan has created or not created apart from us, but one thing is for sure: He is the oldest Immortal there is. That's powerful to put it mildly.

It's possible to say what he didn't create. Satan is a little over half a million years old so it's impossible to have created the sun which is 4.5 billion years old let alone the universe which is much older than that according to mainstream scientists and possibly existed forever.

So, I am someone who, a few years ago (much to my shame) strayed off the path. I never dared declare myself an enemy of Father, as I still believed in the idea, just... lost my way. Slipped away and lost sight. Probably didn't help that I had a lot of personal shit to fix, mentally and in my home life.

However, the past three or four months, especially thanks to someone dedicated also, I've rediscovered the path, and I find myself actually seeing some results in my choices of basic meditations. I cannot help but look forward, eagerly, to my next major development. While I have gotten 'back on my feet,' and indeed, feel like I'm actually getting results including a major boost to my natural charisma, I'm still not nearly confident enough in my capabilities to do any warfare or major workings, without feeling like I'm at best, cannon fodder, and at worst, inhibiting those who actually know what they're doing. I am still, essentially, blind and deaf to any 'visitors', I lack clairvoyance or clairaudience. (that and my fears about being a European "mutt" stifling my development still stick in my head, though thankfully no jewish bloodline)

This will likely get me given several links, which I am comfortable with, however, this brings me to my primary question/concern.

I have adopted a fairly basic program, though I get this sensation it's not nearly enough. My current daily list is: Foundation Breath, Basic Aura Cleaning, Protection, EZ Chakra Spinning, Chakra Closing (as preparation for), Void Meditation, and currently for mornings Third Eye Opening.

What else can I do to get my shit together ASAP? As this is the first time in a long while I feel as though I could potentially actually help the cause, and I don't want to shoot myself in the foot. Not anymore. I've embarrassed myself enough, and especially with the tattoos I've gotten this past year or two, I feel several "eyes on me," pressuring to, indeed, fix my shit. Although I cannot hear the Drill Sergeant yelling at me, I can still feel it.

Damon said:
Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:
It's possible to say what he didn't create. Satan is a little over half a million years old so it's impossible to have created the sun which is 4.5 billion years old let alone the universe which is much older than that according to mainstream scientists and possibly existed forever.
Well, yes of course! :D

My understanding of Universe is that it always was and always will be. But I can be wrong, haha.

Physical Sun is out of question, but allergorial Sun (aka 3rd chakra) is not. ;)

Tyliron said:
I have adopted a fairly basic program, though I get this sensation it's not nearly enough. My current daily list is: Foundation Breath, Basic Aura Cleaning, Protection, EZ Chakra Spinning, Chakra Closing (as preparation for), Void Meditation, and currently for mornings Third Eye Opening.
Looks good to me. I would add Tuning Chakras through Vibration. And what is the reason for closing the chakras? I would skip that one. Sounds like your chakras are already weak and closed and you need to be opening and strengthening them, not closing them even more. You cannot run in 2 opposite directions at the same time.

Summary of my questions are in the last paragraph at the bottom, if you don’t feel like reading.

Couple questions about my personal experiences:

so at one point in my life I was having quite a few “spiritual” experiences, to me astral projection, chakras, Magic have all been natural experiences to me.

These ranged from being aware of chakras, actively engaging in psychic vampirism and getting “energy” spiked (lol I was a teenager), to having an entity latch onto my crown chakra that sapped me of all emotion(literal octopus looking mf) but there are a few experiences that have confused me for awhile.

This experience I did not connect as a diversion until recently, when I thought back about what was going on.
This was shortly after I made an altar to Satan, the first was a woman came to me from my mothers church, channeled energy and told me to do stuff for “god”(I had zero motivation to do anything for “god” because I never felt anything from it) but I now recognize that energy as overwhelmingly negative experience that sent me away from Satan and power in general, it was a curse that promised me “darkness that would continue” if I didn’t do “gods will”.
What a loving “god” it is?

The other one happened maybe months after this, or maybe before, it’s hard for me to remember the exact timeline now, but they were in 6 months of each other. my friend channeled(which he has zero memory of, ritual abuse survivor so his personalities kinda split) what I can only describe as a “celtic/roman” vortex of spiritual energy that seemed to go on forever I couldn’t reach the top(astrally)and it seems to go on infinitely but astrally I saw things of celtic nature, the energy was as real as the air that I breathe and a sort of “hyper reality” that I was allowed to access for that brief time(no idea how long it was, time ceased its relevance) the experience actually filled me to a point where it was the most peace I’ve ever felt ever, but at the same time I could feel all of the places/people where my energy was being drained. It was what I’d refer to as “enlightening” I was above the world. In this vortex my friend ended up connecting my 3rd chakra to my 6th chakra. Which was previously fucked up before.

I’ve also had experience with “paledian” or whatever their called energy, but those experiences were largely “fluff” nothing really happened, it was more like getting High and”oooo.... this is kinda different” I felt slightly better, but also unfulfilled and empty at the end of it.

after these experiences in hindsight, it’s clear to me that there are sides in this thing, but I can’t put a name on either of them yet(for sure, although what is posted here largely agrees with my intuition, Christianity has never ever agreed with my intuition and is largely a mental exercise). I do know Jews and Christians have largely fucked the world up however, so I have zero issues standing against their ilk, which I’m doing with the FRTRS and associated rituals. After all doesn’t their bible say not to practice magic? Naughty naughty jEWS, let me help you reverse that ;p

I can feel the oppressive energy that comes from somewhere, it’s why I’ve been frustrated spiritually and I feel separated from my BIRTH RIGHTs, I’ve tried to evolve, but it’s like my chakras got shutdown. Best way I can describe it is “Catholic programming” that makes me feel like all spirituality is playing games/lies like I can see the carrot being dangled in front of me and I know that the carrot would help me tremendously, but I can’t catch the damn thing because of the programming in my youth. It’s like there are lies everywhere by design. But on the flip side, I should’ve been dead sooo many times it’s not even funny(I’ve had knives pulled on me 3x, lots of close calls in cars, and lots of potential overdoses in my past, rattlesnakes have brushed up against my leg, ect....) so I feel a very strong spiritual power protecting me and guiding me, even though I don’t have a name for him/her. The reason I came back to the JOS website was because I’ve felt the power that the practices have, This was a thought that I’ve had several times in the past year.
Ex: I should check what they are up to.... and it never stopped for a year.

Even though I’ve never socialized in the past, with anyone on here and man, the JOS is evolved quite a bit in a beautiful way I the past 12 years or so....

Anyways, to summarize: my mother is very psychic/has magical ability, but she worships “Jesus”, she’s not strict in the literal interpretations of the Bible and sort of bends the Bible to be “nicer” than it is.
She’s not Jewish, what are the chances that the enemy would empower/allow a gentile to perform any type of magic And that this magic would be a threat?

Are there people out there that offer half teachings that are supposed to be a diversion/or just misinformed, like the people that mix Kabbalah shit and new age shit? Shamanism?

Because I’ve felt energy from all of these, but the only ones that have helped me to any extent are web working and earth based shamanism, but other things in that stuff and those practitioners have felt fake to me and farcical.

For my mother, is this just her natural abilities, that she’s been able to retain, despite the curses?
Is being around strict followers of the liar “god” a threat to me and my peace?

Hello everyone. I am a lurker by nature and prefer to keep to myself but I felt compelled to ask for assistance on a health issue.

As a quick backstory, I am not newly dedicated, however, I am newly back on the correct path. I never lost faith in Satan and his Demons, or had any doubt in his teachings, I just became lazy with my advancement and failed to do any sort of meaningful mediation or working for many years. I know this was a huge mistake and I'm working hard to stay dedicated to advancing my soul.

As for why I am asking for assistance - I have a debilitating skin problem called Topical Steroid Withdrawal. I have eczema and was prescribed poisonous steroid creams by Big Pharma doctors for years. As a direct result of using these creams since childhood, my skin is in a horrible state.

I searched the JoS Planetary Squares for the planet associated with my issue and found skin disease listed under Saturn. As you are probably aware, there is a warning about Saturn discouraging its use for seeking a positive effect.

I searched the forums and found a post from a user, I can't remember their name at the moment, suggesting vibrating the rune WUNJO while the moon is in Virgo for healing psoriasis.

My questions are, should I attempt to use Saturn for my skin disease despite the warning? Or could it make the problem even worse? Would WUNJO work just as well? Is it a safer alternative? Should I do extra repetitions or more than 40 days since my power is not very strong due to basically being a newbie again? The problem is very severe.

Thank you in advance for any advice. It is greatly appreciated.

Damon said:
Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:

True in a since but Satan had to create something Satan is not no regular god. Y’all sleeping on Satan. He is very very very powerful. He should be at a Omni level but y’all don’t think he is at that level. Then y’all sadly mistaking Satan is powerful he created us. It’s a huge purpose then this. Empowering the soul is just the basics part. Keep training you will see what I am talking about.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Tyliron said:
Looks good to me. I would add Tuning Chakras through Vibration. And what is the reason for closing the chakras? I would skip that one. Sounds like your chakras are already weak and closed and you need to be opening and strengthening them, not closing them even more. You cannot run in 2 opposite directions at the same time.

I will take a look into the one you have recommended, thank you.

However, as for your concern, my logic is: as far as my reading has gone into that specific meditation, it claims it "can help to still the mind when done before void meditation" and that they "will open back up on their own after a bit. If you feel you need to open them right away, just reverse the above exercise, open the doors, and spin each chakra several times." If I am mistaken in my interpretation and I am sabotaging myself some, I will, of course, cease using this one, however, for stilling the mind, I must admit it has worked nicely.

First of all, I salute all Satanists! is my first post and it is my honor to be here!!! I will start today on Saturn's planetary square. Once I say the assumption several times later I have to visualize the energy and direct it. My question is: What color should I envision for the square of Saturn ?? For example, in the square of the sun, I envisioned gold!

Hail Lucifer
Hail Astaroth
Hail Azazel
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Amon Ra
Hail Thoth
Hail Zeus
Hail Lilith

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back