Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PATRIOTS STORM CAPITOL HILL, CONGRESS EVACUATED, CITYWIDE CURFEW ORDERED.

Kurat said:
It is big victory. Jews can not feel safe anywhere now. Biden cabinet is so jewish: Blinken, Yellen, Garland, Mayorkas. Imagine if only all those people wear swastika flag instead MAGA flag.

You sure about that? You smart enough to realize this was probably instigated by them to make Trump look even worse and get him out even quicker.

slyscorpion said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Kurat said:
Imagine if only all those people wear swastika flag instead MAGA flag.

Soon mein friend. Loathe to say it but I hope this new administration is so bad that it pushers the trumpers and normal people into a more of a revolutionary NS mindset. We have been doing great. Keep it up with the race ritual and FRTR.

Yes that is exactly my thoughts why I keep telling people not to give into fear etc I think that actually is going to happen. If the people are awake you could have the worse Jew leader possible like Stalin in power and they couldn't do a lot. Same as if the people are totally asleep you could have a leader like Hitler and not a lot would be done. So politics can only solve or ruin so much if the people are not on board with it. At this point right now this is what I am hoping for and why I am not worried. The Jews are almost powerless in the spiritual as a lot of people are saying. All they are doing is desperately using the material to try and take over in a way that can't be stopped. However its not going to happen. This will probably wake up people faster than Trump ever would I am talking a couple years faster here maybe even before summer. Call me crazy but we even debated voting Biden for a bit just for that reason.
Adolf Hitler had the capacity to win elections because thankfully they didn't have ((DOMINION)) and related electronic voting machines where no matter how many votes you get, they can manually switch votes.

A precedent has been set and as evidenced by the recent refusal of the Republicans to object to election fraud, they either can't do anything about it or have vested interests in not doing anything about it.

Here's what the current precedent says about politics -
  • There will never be another victory, through electoral politics for anyone that wants to do good for the American people.

• There will be blatant election fraud and it will not be investigated. Instead it will be robbed in your face that it happened and that they can do whatever they want.

• Anyone who disagrees with anything deviating from the MSM will be banned, deplatformed and have their payment systems canceled (Mastercard and PayPal),and their domain seized.

• The Police will use anything you say against Election fraud as Incitement to violence and arrest you (Currently happening to everyone who was in the Capitol. )

Americans need to quickly start coordinating with each other to come up with plans to physically resist the Communist Occupation because once a communist revolution has taken place, they immediately start Year Zero where they eradicate any and all Ideological resistance to their regimes ideas and policies.

And they hope to do that by using the Media and the Internet machinery.

Patriots need to start looking at new methods of mass communication to reach the millions of America First people who will now look for new leadership now that Trump is gone.

The commoners are powerless in the current system and so to gain power and control, the occupation government must be overthrown through a revolution.

The Jews have learnt enormously since the last century and have conducted extensive research about all of these psychological operations that are currently happening. They wargamed all of tgis out In social simulations before doing this. None of this is unexpected for them ,yet.

What remains to be seen is if the physical resistance they expected is more than what they predicted in their simulations. Once they believe that a takeover isn't possible they will resort to starting a World war.

What we have is much much worse that the last century. People could see the enemies coming with tanks and guns then. People don't see the enemy in the guise of the most trusted ally of yours a doctors needle - the vaccine.

They are coming with psychological operations and vaccines now. But thankfully most people are Redpilled about all this and so the jews are in a tough spot. But they aren't backing down. They've strapped in and are going all in. Because they know if they stop now, it will be all over for them.

...Think of the bigger picture fellow SS/NS...

It sounds to me with [member: @Jack] stating it. The Gods need to come sooner rather than later.

It sounds to me like the jews are too entrenched in bullshit. Sometimes I wonder how the alien civilization under kosher supervision broke out the so-called 10th planet in our backyard that apparently fucked up the kosher ticks on their planet.

What about for us Earthlings and our war against judentum(jewishship or jewish leadership). It seems to me now the censorship is cranking up since Jan 6th. It seems like Hawley is being judenthumped by the mainstream kosher clique. I even saw Black Conservative Patriot's channel be flagged and had 100+ videos removed. I'm sure Tim Pool is next like he mentioned.

It seems to me as the old saying goes "AND THEN FOR NO REASON AT ALL A YOUNG TALENTED ARTIST WAS ELECTED AS CHANCELLOR OF GERMANY".

People need to understand these things and I'm glad people en mass are understanding we are under kosher supervision and occupation. I'm sure rabbi rothschild and rabbi soros are laughing it up on their high chair by the kosher species. But the funny part is I just think the amalek is awakening.

Sure some people have posted there is still a lot of fucking retarded people asleep people around. Yep exactly correct and only things will get worse.

We state Biden/Harris fraudulent win is bad but it seems like good will come from it. HP.Cobra is stating the same thing. If this isn't fire to oppressive bullshit then I don't know what is.

Anyways guys fellow JoSers and fellow Humans(read: Gentiles) whom are reading this. Whether you are planning on joining or are joined to our organization. WE are gonna have a blast in the lockdowns. WE are gonna have fun. WE are laughing our asses off.

Do you know WHY? Cause all the World is gonna do is offer us the assault of SPIRITUAL WARFARE against the enemy.

It seems that JUST as the enemy is assaulting mankind so they quickly forget in their hurry to score the touchdown that their magick works precisely cause "US DUMB GOYIM SLAVES FEED THEM OUR POWERS".

In the end just like HP.Cobra said[paraphrasing] "The accelerated plans of the enemy WILL and CAN result in backfires".

AND on top of that my own message. WHAT do the police state when they encounter a person under arrest and read them the Miranda rights even IF it's not done now a days very much".

"ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW".

Think about it. The enemy is damning us but it is they who are damning themselves.

I know the Gods don't just show up and poof solved snap of the finger. No of course not but at least it's a relief they are here crushing the enemy.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Trump's latest video address on Youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFADopBnb_U ) looks extremely strange... You don't have to be an expert to tell that it looks like a deep fake. The neck/head movement at 1:29 and 1:40, the mouth and lips movements is very strange, and also he looks visibly different, he looks like his 2016 self here, much different from the way he looks on his speech before the riot. Everything about this video just looks very strange, the speech itself, it's unusually short, and not in Trump's style at all, it's also very strange how he doesn't mention some facts, such as that the violence and the storm of the Capitol was initiated by provocateurs from Antifa, disguised as Trump supporters... Most of all, what makes me think that this is a deep fake is that Trump is currently banned from every social media, for absolutely no reason, and now this 2 minutes long video appears and it's the only thing we saw from him after the riot.... Some people at 4chan noticed the latest video is posted from twitter media studio - and NONE of Trump's other videos bore that mark. It's the only media tweet on his twitter that isn't posted from his iPhone.

Interesting to think about but he's probably just reading from a script. He did the same thing in march when covid started, and it does look very inorganic because it's not normal for him when compared to the usual off the wall speaking style he has.

If it is a deepfake or whatever that doesn't mean anything. If trump was going to declare martial law he's two months too ate. Ain't gonna happen.

It is definitely a DeepFake, and it's obvious even to a non-expert. I don't know what martial law you are talking about, my point was that there is a possibility that Trump is dead.

If he wanted to pass as a “Trump supporter”, he probably should have covered up the hammer and sickle that are tattooed on the back of his hand

Hammer-And-Sickle-600x473.jpg

It's an Outsider's mark from Dishonored, tho.

d68san0-a20c18ae-5c7c-4ef3-af03-8013d74a22e9.png

Gear88 said:
...Think of the bigger picture fellow SS/NS...

It sounds to me with [member: @Jack] stating it. The Gods need to come sooner rather than later.

It sounds to me like the jews are too entrenched in bullshit. Sometimes I wonder how the alien civilization under kosher supervision broke out the so-called 10th planet in our backyard that apparently fucked up the kosher ticks on their planet.

What about for us Earthlings and our war against judentum(jewishship or jewish leadership). It seems to me now the censorship is cranking up since Jan 6th. It seems like Hawley is being judenthumped by the mainstream kosher clique. I even saw Black Conservative Patriot's channel be flagged and had 100+ videos removed. I'm sure Tim Pool is next like he mentioned.

It seems to me as the old saying goes "AND THEN FOR NO REASON AT ALL A YOUNG TALENTED ARTIST WAS ELECTED AS CHANCELLOR OF GERMANY".

People need to understand these things and I'm glad people en mass are understanding we are under kosher supervision and occupation. I'm sure rabbi rothschild and rabbi soros are laughing it up on their high chair by the kosher species. But the funny part is I just think the amalek is awakening.

Sure some people have posted there is still a lot of fucking retarded people asleep people around. Yep exactly correct and only things will get worse.

We state Biden/Harris fraudulent win is bad but it seems like good will come from it. HP.Cobra is stating the same thing. If this isn't fire to oppressive bullshit then I don't know what is.

Anyways guys fellow JoSers and fellow Humans(read: Gentiles) whom are reading this. Whether you are planning on joining or are joined to our organization. WE are gonna have a blast in the lockdowns. WE are gonna have fun. WE are laughing our asses off.

Do you know WHY? Cause all the World is gonna do is offer us the assault of SPIRITUAL WARFARE against the enemy.

It seems that JUST as the enemy is assaulting mankind so they quickly forget in their hurry to score the touchdown that their magick works precisely cause "US DUMB GOYIM SLAVES FEED THEM OUR POWERS".

In the end just like HP.Cobra said[paraphrasing] "The accelerated plans of the enemy WILL and CAN result in backfires".

AND on top of that my own message. WHAT do the police state when they encounter a person under arrest and read them the Miranda rights even IF it's not done now a days very much".

"ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW".

Think about it. The enemy is damning us but it is they who are damning themselves.

I know the Gods don't just show up and poof solved snap of the finger. No of course not but at least it's a relief they are here crushing the enemy.
We don't need the Gods to physically come and save us,we can fix all this physically ourselves. Its impossible that they can kill off billions of people without resistance.

Once humanity realizes that there's a mass genocide operation going on, everyone will become a fanatic, because more important than security is our lives.

There are less that 10,000 Globalists in the world as Alex Jones said. We can deal with all of them very swiftly. We just need to not take the vaccine and resist by any means necessary until we reach the climax stages where leaders will automatically rise to fight for humanity. Trust me, this will happen organically.

People are still caught up in the delusional materialistic world because they haven't seen what's coming yet. Once they've gone through mass death, the people who survive will be hardened fanatics ready to fight the enemy. They will be shocked into reality. It is necessary that the Sheep die off ,in order for the potential wolves to rise and fight against the Leviathan.

Do not feel sorry for the commoners. It's a necessary sacrifice for humanity to make. Kalki doesn't save everyone he saves the best.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
my point was that there is a possibility that Trump is dead.

I don’t think we have seen him since the day of the protests and him being banned off the big tech sites can’t be a coincidence we will have to see how this unfolds til the 20th.

I do sincerely hope people have finally learned an important lesson with these elections that is you cannot beat the jews at their own game.

They make the rules and the rules change to their convenience so they always have their way. People need to stop having faith in jewish trash like trump and getting worked up about elections. You will never win playing their games.

Trump is and always was a jewish solution to a jewish problem. And the results are there 4 years and he's accomplished jackshit beyond publicly pointing out the media lies. Niggers openly burn your cities to the ground under his presidency so what is this retard good for.

He complains about covid being fake but lets the jews get away with this economic terrorism that financially destroyed countless people. He said everything you wanted to hear like a good politician does, and accomplished nothing in his time in the office, as a good politician does.

Yep, now the kikes use this event to ban everyone with different opinion, so Trump fasn moved to Parler and now big tech want to destroy that platform for that, now we are truly entering China style censorship and that storming will be used as excuse.

DiscipleOfSatan said:

I don’t think we have seen him since the day of the protests and him being banned off the big tech sites can’t be a coincidence we will have to see how this unfolds til the 20th.
Well the accelerationists will finally get their hearts desires because most people (51%) support the capital protest and by that ,they support Siege.

Weassel said:
Yep, now the kikes use this event to ban everyone with different opinion, so Trump fasn moved to Parler and now big tech want to destroy that platform for that, now we are truly entering China style censorship and that storming will be used as excuse.

We're entering levels of chinese censorship, that is the case truly.

It is not a coincidence we were also attempted on a takedown just at the moment where this was unfolding.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Weassel said:

It is not a coincidence we were also attempted on a takedown just at the moment where this was unfolding.
I'm actually not even sure anymore that we can continue to exist like this. They will probably purge us also ,considering they did the same thing to the dailystormer where they declined web hosting and ISP blocked them ,and took their domain away. They did the same thing to parler now. They'll probably come for us next.

Probably anyone saying anything against the jews will be mass purged with us ,with millions of views ,on the forefront.

We probably need a forum on tor, in case this happens. I don't know the inner machinations of that ,but they will probably do something drastic.

Although if the right Wingers make their own infrastructure, we could continue to exist.

Jack said:
Well the accelerationists will finally get their hearts desires because most people (51%) support the capital protest and by that ,they support Siege.
Yeah my grandmother watches the world news at night (idk why she knows it’s fake) and it was hilarious seeing them call it, “One of the darkest days in American history”, which is hilarious it seems me, her, and half the population thought it was one of the greatest. IDK about anyone else but I felt the energy was high that day.

Even if it was partly a set-up with feds and antifa involved it was hilarious to see that photo of congress being on ground scared out of their minds. Everyone in that building is a criminal that hates you and your family, the LEAST that could happen is for them to be afraid of the idea that the goyim rose up against them. Too bad some people died all of which were shot by police funny how the JSM never mentions that part when talking about the deaths.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Weassel said:

I'm actually not even sure anymore that we can continue to exist like this. They will probably purge us also ,considering they did the same thing to the dailystormer where they declined web hosting and ISP blocked them ,and took their domain away. They did the same thing to parler now. They'll probably come for us next.

Probably anyone saying anything against the jews will be mass purged with us ,with millions of views ,on the forefront.

We probably need a forum on tor, in case this happens. I don't know the inner machinations of that ,but they will probably do something drastic.

Although if the right Wingers make their own infrastructure, we could continue to exist.
Good idea, I'm already working on a Tor forum! However, my schedule is very busy now with school, so it may take a while.

DiscipleOfSatan said:

The only thing we saw "from him" since January 6th is this 2 minute long badly done DeepFake speech... Another extremely strange thing is that the Democrats want to impeach Trump, which doesn't make any sense 10 days before Biden assumes office, especially considering the fact that a normal impeachment procedure would take at least half a year, that's just insane... In my opinion, Trump is probably dead. I know that this sounds like Alex Jones conspiracy, but I don't see other explanation for this lightening impeachment just days before the end of his mandate, his complete disappearance, and this DeepFake speech on his Youtube channel... I guess it is possible that he is hiding somewhere in a bunker or something, but it is very possible that he is dead, and they are just hiding this from the public. They probably plan to issue an order for his arrest (that's why they want Trump's impeachment just days before his mandate ends) and then to say that he was arrested, or went into hiding, and this way to "explain" his disappearance. If they really killed him, I hope the truth will come to light soon, imagine what the reaction of his supporters would be...

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Weassel said:

There is a bigger plan in the works because of this potential reality that could emerge.

Do not worry. We have things covered.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is a bigger plan in the works because of this potential reality that could emerge.

It may be a good idea to set up a simple coordination tool in the case of emergencies, for example on Tor or on another place without risk of it being purged. Some simple page where you can update people on the developments in case our sites were to be shut down more drastically. It should be useful to communicate to everyone any new site links or other instructions/updates in those cases. Just a suggestion.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It may be a good idea to set up a simple coordination tool in the case of emergencies, for example on Tor or on another place without risk of it being purged. Some simple page where you can update people on the developments in case our sites were to be shut down more drastically. It should be useful to communicate to everyone any new site links or other instructions/updates in those cases. Just a suggestion.
Seconded. Simple html page hosted on tor network on which ritual schedule and possibly other important things are listed is pretty foolproof technically.

Henu the Great said:
Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Seconded. Simple html page hosted on tor network on which ritual schedule and possibly other important things are listed is pretty foolproof technically.

We will go for a multi layer approach. Yes, Tor can do that, but even Tor or what is hosted in Tor can be taken down, so reliability is a different aspect.

We want to take this even further than that. Can't say what yet, but we will go there gradually. At first for example, we will have a main-net domain that is far more difficult to be taken down, compared to a ".com" domain. Both will apply for visiting the Forum.

Henu the Great said:
Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'll keep our current RTR schedule at the top of the RTRs page. (Whenever we have a new schedule, I'll put it there.) Updates, as always, will go in the Updates page linked at the top of the home page. I'll try to mirror the most critical updates posted here by the HPs.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We will go for a multi layer approach. Yes, Tor can do that, but even Tor or what is hosted in Tor can be taken down, so reliability is a different aspect.

We want to take this even further than that. Can't say what yet, but we will go there gradually. At first for example, we will have a main-net domain that is far more difficult to be taken down, compared to a ".com" domain. Both will apply for visiting the Forum.
Awesome, you're obviously on top of this issue. Good for us!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I'll keep our current RTR schedule at the top of the RTRs page. (Whenever we have a new schedule, I'll put it there.) Updates, as always, will go in the Updates page linked at the top of the home page. I'll try to mirror the most critical updates posted here by the HPs.
Thank you, may your endeavours be blessed.

ReadingRainbow said:
Some portion of the movement seems like a honeypot/controlled demolition of sectors of the patriot side of things. I do not know for sure. And its saddening to see if true.

It's hard to say anything about anything these days. We have lockdowns and a poor economy etc. Its just tumultuous times like we've seen in history before. And sometimes that leads to drama and changes like happened to kings and countries. With communism etc.

For example if they wanted to go totalitarian they might have created honey pot situation to trap decent people.

In Russia they did similar things after the Czar.

I'm not saying that's absolutely what's happening here. I'm just saying it could be.

Your statements aren't out of the question as a matter of fact your very correct. It's been mentioned by both Tim Pool and Black Conservative Patriot that a number of democrats have been arrested.

For example John Sullivan(Jaden X/Xavier) was arrested as a Antifa/BLM/Democrap person. The person with the confederate flag was arrested in Delaware along with his son Hunter for his actions at the Capitol. Guess what both the guy and his son are democrats. Another 3 or 4 other rioters were democrats as well.

Sure you can argue some Trump/Republicans were arrested but it seems the people who keep popping up are false flag people.

Again [member: @ReadingRainbow:] your assessment of the situation is exactly history repeating itself. It's the jewish game of musical chairs. It was an is a false flag situation, a honeypot, and controlled opposition to divide this nation and push both sides against the middle.

Sorry to be a bit off topic here. Is this a bad time to go to america for an internship? I'm not sure how will all this go for the upcoming 1 to 2 years. I am really close to accepting some internships as it is so hard to find it these days due to the stupid virus. Much appreciated. :D

Ardgion said:
Sorry to be a bit off topic here. Is this a bad time to go to america for an internship? I'm not sure how will all this go for the upcoming 1 to 2 years. I am really close to accepting some internships as it is so hard to find it these days due to the stupid virus. Much appreciated. :D

Depends on where you go. If you stay outside of the multiracial cities where people are stacked in coffin apartments you’ll be fine. Check on the map and see if the area you are going to voted for Trump.

Ardgion said:

Depends on where you go. If you stay outside of the multiracial cities where people are stacked in coffin apartments you’ll be fine. Check on the map and see if the area you are going to voted for Trump.

I have couple options like Dallas, Miami, LA, Las Vegas, Washington, a lot of big cities overall.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back