Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forum Testing Up

Inflorescentia said:

The forums pages load lightning-fast for me. I'm really impressed! I use Tor for ancient-forums and I got used to nearly dial-up speeds. So this is a wonderful surprise :)

This was intended and it was part of a major upgrade. I am very very glad this is the case and a big relief to hear it is actually the case.

SETI said:
I've cleared cookies, cache, passwords and data yet, have login issues. I just manage to login again for hours. It logouts when I try to reply. I try to register, but it keeps loading registration page.

What browser are you using? If you cannot reply, send an email.

magickeye9 said:
HP Cobra I know your busy with bringing our sites back up but I just want to inform you that trying to login through mobile phone doesn't work properly yet and I was only able to login from my laptop by replying to this post. If I try to login without replying to a post I can't do it from my laptop and I'm sure it would be the same with my laptop. Also I followed the steps you provided to do before trying to login and I still had the problems I already mentioned. Lastly I don't know if this is still a problem as I type this reply but when I previously try to submit a relpy post I was logged out of the forum every time I tried. Hopefully this post doesn't suffer that same problem.

What browser are you using?

What browse

I'm using my phone and going through Tor browser to access the forums and there is a long black column on the right of my screen when I zoom out to better view a topic and it shrinks the size of the text that way.
Thought to point this out.

Thank you to all Dedicated SS Brothers and Sisters of Satan!!

And about the profile pictures, I personally like them on the right, but whichever we all will agree upon will be perfect for me, thank you HP!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What are everyone's opinions on moving the profiles to the left as they were before?
I agree to be positioned as they were before. I find it easier to see who writes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What are everyone's opinions on moving the profiles to the left as they were before?

I like it. A move forward from the classic layout.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The desktop view is now gone on mobile, which is good, but now there is a black bar to the right.

IMG-20210108-093437.jpg

The forums look neater and are working fine on my end. This situation is quite frustrating. To be attacked so blatantly, on a personal level and with the group as a whole.. The coordinator was working just fine yesterday but is now down again. I have not experienced attacks this bad in a while.

NameHere said:
I'm using my phone and going through Tor browser to access the forums and there is a long black column on the right of my screen when I zoom out to better view a topic and it shrinks the size of the text that way.
Thought to point this out.

Thank you to all Dedicated SS Brothers and Sisters of Satan!!

And about the profile pictures, I personally like them on the right, but whichever we all will agree upon will be perfect for me, thank you HP!

We will look into this. Most people do not experience this issue.

Tor mobile in general works without issues as far as we tested.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Using a mobile browser that does not store any cookies or any information. Everything is vleared every time I open it. I am seeing that same black bar that Shael showed. Where the screen will look like it is formatted correctly, then when I try to scroll down it accidently pushes the screen to the side and the black bar takes up 10% of the right side of the screen. And 10% of the left side of the screen is cut off. I can scroll to the side and put it back to normal view, but this is a little annoying.

And it keeps logging me out what seems like every few seconds. When I type a reply, it logs me out and I need to log back in to post it. When I am looking at different topics, I will click on maybe 3 or 4 topics and read them before it logs me out again.

Still seeing that every quote has that strange "post id" code stuff next to the name. Seems like it is not causing any harm, but I will always delete that anyway when I make a quote.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I like to preview my comments. And on bigger comments, I preview several times as I'm working on it. The preview is working correctly, I am not complaining about that. But almost every time I press preview or submit, it makes me sign in again. Luckily after I sign in I can press the back button to get back to the comment and it is still there, and I do copy it first because I expect it. But it used to be I could be on here for an hour without it logging out of my account.

But if it's a big comment I'm working on and I'm previewing a lot, it can make me sign in 10 times just to get one comment submitted.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The desktop view is now gone on mobile, which is good, but now there is a black bar to the right.

IMG-20210108-093437.jpg
It is in still desktop mode for my phone and I'm still having the issues with logging in on mobile after clearing cache and everything. Unless it was reverted back as I'm writing this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Could you please clear history and cache in your browser and try again? This will probably solve it.
Cleared the cache and now it's in desktop view again.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I like to preview my comments. And on bigger comments, I preview several times as I'm working on it. The preview is working correctly, I am not complaining about that. But almost every time I press preview or submit, it makes me sign in again. Luckily after I sign in I can press the back button to get back to the comment and it is still there, and I do copy it first because I expect it. But it used to be I could be on here for an hour without it logging out of my account.

But if it's a big comment I'm working on and I'm previewing a lot, it can make me sign in 10 times just to get one comment submitted.

I have the same issue as well. But for me mostly i am not able to retrieve my draft. I always loose what i typed. So i also copy first before previewing.

Although everything seems to be working fine with this comment.

everything works well. thanks for your hard work. two days ago I could not get to the forum and it made me feel bad, but now everything is fine :D

NishaWillow said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I agree to be positioned as they were before. I find it easier to see who writes.

This!

I notice it's easier to see whom writes and on top of that also separates the layout better. The eyes are more drawn to left-to-right reading and thus easier to see comments. Sounds silly but the traditional way blends in better with how we read.

So IF your able to perform this operation. I'd state it's a much better option than current right side.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to everyone. As situation has it, we have to be on the move to avoid issues. This causes some minor inconveniences as everyone has noticed. But it's all for the better. We're adapting.

No matter what, don't worry at all. We aren't going anywhere and the enemy certainly is not going to have this goal manifest. Everything will be restored to full function and better.

Now, yesterday, it was extremely helpful that people have reported their issues with the forum. It was through this we are working now to address bugs and other issues present. Migrating websites comes with problems oftentimes, but these will be eventually ironed out.

I hope that everyone can login properly now and make posts. Currently we are aware of another issue with e-mails.

Our domains are the same, so when the sites are up [work is being done on the normal ones also] we will notify everyone.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Before testing, please do the following: Delete all history/cookies/cache data from your browser.

All those who can, please do report the following in a post [if posting is unable, please e-mail]:

1. Login works fine [you can login without issues]
2. You can quote, reply, make post, topic
3. Emailing issues [we are aware some exist and we will iron them out in the following days]
4. If you have login and logoff issues [such as, random logoffs].
5. If website works both on mobile and desktop
6. If load times are ok for you [should be reasonably faster than before]
7. If you see strange cracks or other issues in the page/interface.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

1. Login works well [you can login without problems]

Yes No problems

2. You can quote, reply, post, topic

3. E-mail problems [we are aware that they exist and we will resolve them in the next few days]

No problem

4. If you have problems logging in and out [like random logoffs].

Yes, when I was going to post this

5. If the site works on both mobile and desktop

normal on cell

6. If loading times are ok for you [it should be reasonably faster than before]

OK

7. If you see strange cracks or other problems on the page / interface.

no crack

I got issues with posting. I know i haven't said anything wrong. I asked important questions on rituals and about fighting for Satan.

And just replied with a simple gratitude and praise to you on another forum.

None of them went through lol.

So now I'm confused.

I haven't read all of the replies (and I sort of can't!), so what I am saying here might have been said already.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sometimes the forum won't let me log-in. I have to reset my password, and I log-out and log-in again to test it and it works, but then later it won't let me log-in, saying the form was invalid, so I have to reset it again. This time, however, I tried a few times and it worked, instead o sating the form was invalid. Sometimes, it says either it timed-out or there was a time-out, giving 2 different error codes - 522 and 524, or it is very slow to load. I don't think that this is due to my connection. Going to the registration page and clicking on "I agree to these terms", it just reloads the same page. Once when I went to the page for contacting the admin, it said the form to contact the admin has been disabled, but I forgot where that page is now. Trying to delete cookies from the forum and selecting "Yes", it then says "AJAX error The requested page could not be found.".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
My account works now :D
Thank you for fixing it! :D

Not sure about the password resetting or new account creation if those are fixed now. I'll test it later.

One thing strange I noticed when I quoted you. Usually the quote is [ quote="name" ].....[ /quote ] except without the spaces by the brackets. But when I pressed the quote button on your post, it said this after your name [ quote="HP. Hoodedcobra666"post_id=219067 time=1609947642 user_id=48 ]......[ /quote ]

I don't know if this is a problem or if this is normal now. I removed that part as I'm quoting you here.
That is the date/time stamp and location to the quote and the member who posted it. It is not a mistake, but an enhancement. See it in yours which I quoted here, and also notice the hyperlink to your username and also the little hyperlinked arrow pointing upwards to the right.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Even when you press remember me at login?

Ill look into it.
Yes I always have "Remember me" marked, and I also cleared cache, and it keeps doing that.
I also sent an email about changing the Portuguese links in the front page because they are outdated.

Is it possible to make that whenever I click on return to forum last visited that it returns me exactly to that topic so that I don't have to scroll all the way down from the top of the forums to continue looking at other topics.
I won't really call that being lazy I think that will be a nice addition to the forums.

Ardgion said:
Is it possible to make that whenever I click on return to forum last visited that it returns me exactly to that topic so that I don't have to scroll all the way down from the top of the forums to continue looking at other topics.
I won't really call that being lazy I think that will be a nice addition to the forums.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For some reason the forum just isnt working on my phone anymore. I already cleared the cache, shut the browser and tried again.
There is nothing in the history either.

I can use it on the pc just fine.

Still issues logging in on mobile after clearing cache and everything. A new thing is being logged out every time you load a new page even after selecting "Remember me".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SETI said:
I've cleared cookies, cache, passwords and data yet, have login issues. I just manage to login again for hours. It logouts when I try to reply. I try to register, but it keeps loading registration page.

What browser are you using? If you cannot reply, send an email.

I use the opera mini browser.

I keep getting a security error, saying the security certificate has expired more than 200 days ago and to go back to safety. I tried to have "unsafe" content enabled by default on this website, but the error keeps appearing.

Ardgion said:

I'm not sure why my reply was empty. The reply was that, if you patiently wait a few seconds instead of clicking 'return to last forum visited', you will automatically be redirected to the the last topic. It's always been like this. There's no need to change anything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
E-mail issues have been fixed. As I see, the e-mail function/password retrieve now works.

I experience "trouble" accessing the forums. (via PC and IPhone)
When I try to access it, it says something like this (in German):

"This Connection is not private.
This Site is possibly an imposter site, that pretends to be "ancient-forums.com", in order so save your personal and financial information, return to previous page."

I am still able to access the Forums by clicking on, "I am aware of the risk, and proceed to website"

But I wanted to bring this to your awareness, since new people could be afraid of accessing the forums.

Today Firefox warned me that entering my password when logging in wasn't secure.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/insecure-password-warning-firefox?as=u&utm_source=inproduct

Ninja 666 said:
Today Firefox warned me that entering my password when logging in wasn't secure.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/insecure-password-warning-firefox?as=u&utm_source=inproduct

All these last issues mentioned should be fixed now.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For some reason the forum just isnt working on my phone anymore. I already cleared the cache, shut the browser and tried again.
There is nothing in the history either.

I can use it on the pc just fine.

was able to load and login just now. thats good. if it happens again, ill let you know.

Stormblood said:
Ardgion said:

I'm not sure why my reply was empty. The reply was that, if you patiently wait a few seconds instead of clicking 'return to last forum visited', you will automatically be redirected to the the last topic. It's always been like this. There's no need to change anything.

Oh yes, I actually remember that from before. It seems it doesn't work for me anymore.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...Fixed?...

Did the login issue get fixed i.e. Log in, present preview/post, logged out?

I've noticed I've not been kicked out of being logged in and placing preview or submit. I assume this has been fixed?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ninja 666 said:

All these last issues mentioned should be fixed now.

Aye, it looks like it. That was very fast. There wasn't any warning today.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
And it keeps logging me out what seems like every few seconds. When I type a reply, it logs me out and I need to log back in to post it. When I am looking at different topics, I will click on maybe 3 or 4 topics and read them before it logs me out again.
It looks like this was fixed now. :D

Hasn't been a problem today.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back