Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forum Testing Up

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to everyone. As situation has it, we have to be on the move to avoid issues. This causes some minor inconveniences as everyone has noticed. But it's all for the better. We're adapting.

No matter what, don't worry at all. We aren't going anywhere and the enemy certainly is not going to have this goal manifest. Everything will be restored to full function and better.

Now, yesterday, it was extremely helpful that people have reported their issues with the forum. It was through this we are working now to address bugs and other issues present. Migrating websites comes with problems oftentimes, but these will be eventually ironed out.

I hope that everyone can login properly now and make posts. Currently we are aware of another issue with e-mails.

Our domains are the same, so when the sites are up [work is being done on the normal ones also] we will notify everyone.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Before testing, please do the following: Delete all history/cookies/cache data from your browser.

All those who can, please do report the following in a post [if posting is unable, please e-mail]:

1. Login works fine [you can login without issues]
2. You can quote, reply, make post, topic
3. Emailing issues [we are aware some exist and we will iron them out in the following days]
4. If you have login and logoff issues [such as, random logoffs].
5. If website works both on mobile and desktop
6. If load times are ok for you [should be reasonably faster than before]
7. If you see strange cracks or other issues in the page/interface.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Azoun has been trying to log into the forum. He tried multiple times on the phone and also the pc. The error message he keeps receiving is "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again." Also tried to create a new account and that didn't work. What should he do?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Oy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Shutta down didn't work. Oy veyyyyyyyyyyy

Screen-Shot-2019-07-11-at-4.31.05-AM-310x165.png

:lol: :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666"[/quote said:
I had problems before, I could not log in but now it seems to be all fine. Thank you for your hard work! The site look good, especially on mobile, one thing i would like if its possible to make the announcement titles another color. They just seems all the same and get confused with 'normal' posts.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
My account works now :D
Thank you for fixing it! :D

Not sure about the password resetting or new account creation if those are fixed now. I'll test it later.

One thing strange I noticed when I quoted you. Usually the quote is [ quote="name" ].....[ /quote ] except without the spaces by the brackets. But when I pressed the quote button on your post, it said this after your name [ quote="HP. Hoodedcobra666"post_id=219067 time=1609947642 user_id=48 ]......[ /quote ]

I don't know if this is a problem or if this is normal now. I removed that part as I'm quoting you here.

And it's making me log in again like every second. I can't press reply, preview, or post without it telling me to log in again.

Seems to work well with Brave browser. Are the paintable FRTR and Killing Tetragrammaton back to normal?

The new forum looks good, it's faster, I had no problem logging in or opening a new topic

Not sure yet but maybe a little more color contrast, if you go over the posts quickly you don't realize which are the initial posts and which are the quotes, or maybe it's just a temporarily confusion created because the avatar is on the right side now

The forums pages load lightning-fast for me. I'm really impressed! I use Tor for ancient-forums and I got used to nearly dial-up speeds. So this is a wonderful surprise :)

David said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thank you for your efforts.
Of course, I use the old link to enter jos And I can enter jos
IMG.jpg

I painted that link in the photo so that the enemy could not destroy that link

Did you draw that picture? It’s really beautiful.

I finally managed to log in!
Since the morning whenever I was trying it was saying wrong password (while I was putting right) and after a while it also made me to answer some questions

Just like the other day the log in function works fine, i change in the forum is good but HP can you keep the avatars on the left side pls?

Weassel said:
Just like the other day the log in function works fine, i change in the forum is good but HP can you keep the avatars on the left side pls?

This is a limitation of the theme. I'll look this up. I kinda have an issue getting used to that also, but I am starting to.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Before testing, please do the following: Delete all history/cookies/cache data from your browser.

All those who can, please do report the following in a post [if posting is unable, please e-mail]:

3. Emailing issues [we are aware some exist and we will iron them out in the following days]

0. All my cookies, history, and cache are now cleared.
1. Login does work fine.
2. Quoting works, but I haven't tried to make a topic yet.
3. Password reset never sent me an email to Proton Mail.
4. No random logoffs yet!
5. Interface is less convenient, but usable. I'm used to seeing profile pictures on the left, and the topic list uses too light a font color. (But this is minor.)
6. Load times are faster, thanks! :D
7. The entire page is smooshed to the left with a big black bar on the right column.

On mobile the issue with logging in about, "Invalid form submitted" is still happening if you aren't aware. I am writing this from pc.

Couldn’t log on yesterday but am able to now. Thanks for all you’re hard work HPHC! :)

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
On mobile the issue with logging in about, "Invalid form submitted" is still happening if you aren't aware. I am writing this from pc.

Did you clear your phones browser cache?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1. Login does work fine.
5. Interface is less convenient, but usable. I'm used to seeing profile pictures on the left, and the topic list uses too light a font color. (But this is minor.)
7. The entire page is smooshed to the left with a big black bar on the right column.

7 should be corrected now.

About 3, this is really strange. It appears to have been functional.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Did you clear your phones browser cache?

Yes Deleting cookies works. I logged out tried again and got on just fine. I suppose this will have to be done every time visiting the forum.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I had a login issue yesterday the 6th when you brought the website up partly. It said something along the lines of "Request information. Try again"

So in essence the login was completely fubar. But it's fixed and I can post again. Maybe some other members might have some issues if your still ironing out the website and rolling it out. Another day or two and I'm sure everything is back to normal.

The only other issue is sometimes when posting and this is a *WARNING* to others COPY your reply and post it on the follow up preview because sometimes you get kicked out after a short period of time. So apparently sometimes like the old forums early on you try and press preview or post and it makes you re-log in.

But I do have one suggestion and or critique of the website:

The avatars whereby the Username, Post Count, Join Date, and Picture are on the right-hand side. Is it possible to do a forum-wide operation and switch said Avatar location to the left-hand side?

I only ask because while the separation of the website posts is as clean or cleaner than previous the fact the User is not placed first is kinda odd. Maybe it's just me and I'm drawn more to the old style whereby the Avatar is on the left hand side but it seems to me drawing my vision to the right hand side to see the Avatar is distracting and seemingly makes it seem like it's harder to identify the person.

Everything else is okay I didn't like the forum upgrades but hey at least the forums is being improved and hardened but the avatars being on the right-hand side is just really odd ruins the immersion of the website and makes me feel like it's all compressed having the avatars on the left-hand side seems more natural to my vision of reading the forums left to right and also having the avatars separates better the website so it seems more natural and flowing.

Is this change possible? or are the forums fixed in said manner?

Blue said:
Glad to know Brother Cobra! They can never defeat us!
By the way, the evilgoy.com page for doing the interactive Final RTR is not working well. Just in case you still don't know.
Kind regards,

Everything seems to be working in order, awesome work HP HC.

And yes, it's been a few days now that the time counter is stuck on 00:00:00 in The War Room.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1. Login does work fine.

7 is not corrected for me.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
1. Login does work fine.

Great! The black bar is gone.

For 3, perhaps the problem is that I created my account with a throw-away e-mail address, then changed it to ProtonMail later in my Profile settings. If it works for other people, then maybe the old address is still sticking around in my account somewhere.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
1. Login does work fine.

For 3, perhaps the problem is that I created my account with a throw-away e-mail address, then changed it to ProtonMail later in my Profile settings. If it works for other people, then maybe the old address is still sticking around in my account somewhere.

I'll check. We are doing troubleshooting now all day long to ensure everything is alright. I am glad issue 7 is gone. For anyone who has the same problem, we will try to look into this further.

It looks better, indeed, and works.

My VPN seems to be acting up with it and I get logged out/fail recognition more often than before, but I'm sure it'll be fixed. It is a new site, after all. Minor stuff like this happens.

But everything else is even better than before, faster too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For me, on mobile, the site is now displayed in the desktop view. This makes the text very small and the overall layout much less easy to use.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'll check. We are doing troubleshooting now all day long to ensure everything is alright. I am glad issue 7 is gone. For anyone who has the same problem, we will try to look into this further.
Never mind, I found the email in Spam. Thanks anyway!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Weassel said:

This is a limitation of the theme. I'll look this up. I kinda have an issue getting used to that also, but I am starting to.

I really like the new design, I also really like the avatar on the left side and the user name on the right-hand side. The reply and report buttons seem a bit too big for the username. Thank you very much for your extraordinary contribution!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It was working fine for me yesterday but now I'm getting logged off every few minutes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1. Logging in worked.
2. Quote works, posting a reply works, New topic button works.
3. Have not tried / used this option at all through the forums.
4. Not online long enough yet.
5. Works.
6. Loading is good :)
7. Not as of yet.

I've cleared cookies, cache, passwords and data yet, have login issues. I just manage to login again for hours. It logouts when I try to reply. I try to register, but it keeps loading registration page.

HP Cobra I know your busy with bringing our sites back up but I just want to inform you that trying to login through mobile phone doesn't work properly yet and I was only able to login from my laptop by replying to this post. If I try to login without replying to a post I can't do it from my laptop and I'm sure it would be the same with my laptop. Also I followed the steps you provided to do before trying to login and I still had the problems I already mentioned. Lastly I don't know if this is still a problem as I type this reply but when I previously try to submit a relpy post I was logged out of the forum every time I tried. Hopefully this post doesn't suffer that same problem.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back