Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fibonacci Spiral Phi Codes and Harmonic 666

Sundara

Here is an article from a guy who wasn’t afraid of explaining that 108 and 666 are the core numbers relating to the basis of life. A lot of new agers are obsessed with the Fibonacci spiral without realizing how satanic it is. I’ll post the link here and I just watched the beginning of the video where he explains how expanding pi infinitely has increments of 108 and one can gather that aligning their frequency to 666 creates a harmonious balance to life itself, in “new age terms. In satanic terms, vibrate Satanama :D

https://www.jain108.com/discoveries/3-phi-codes-harmonic-666/

Meteor said:
Is 108 good or bad? I've heard mixed things about it, with some people saying 111 and 216 are better.

Using 88, 100, 111, 216 or higher or lower. But 108 is tied to Saturn not purely evil or malefic but certainly not really a number you wish to use.

Gear88 said:
Meteor said:
Is 108 good or bad? I've heard mixed things about it, with some people saying 111 and 216 are better.

Using 88, 100, 111, 216 or higher or lower. But 108 is tied to Saturn not purely evil or malefic but certainly not really a number you wish to use.
Based on what? Just because it's related to Saturn?

I don't think there is a problem with using 108 repetitions. That being said different workings should be matched with different numbers.

Gear88 said:
Meteor said:

If it were so bad why would it be posted on JoS for workings like suryah repetitions and all of the workings? I don’t think it’s tied to saturn either. 6 is the number of saturn not 108 or 666. 666 is the number of the solar square and sun, and consciousness in general/the universe. 108 is technically the same as 666 in numerology. I have heard a couple of members make this claim but they haven’t posted any links to validate this and I can’t find it in the search bar.

Gear88 said:
Meteor said:
Wrong. 108 is perfectly valid and safe to use, and lots of people here have used it and are using it in their workings. The only thing to keep in mind with 108 specifically is that it requires the working to be done for atleast 40 days (or more). With other amounts like 111, you can do short workings for less than 40 days too in some cases, but not with 108. That is the only "negative" about 108, which in most cases doesn't matter at all.

Generally, 111x can be used with workings involving Sun energies as it is a number related to the Sun. In most cases its a matter of personal preference whether one wants to use 108 or 111 in that range of repetitions, and both are very much valid. 108 is the number I would recommend as an easy "all-round" solution especially for those who are unsure.

Meteor said:
108 is a good number. Nothing wrong with it. But it is a little bit unsteady, so if you are doing something 108 times you should be doing it every day for more than 40 days to make it more permanent.

I never tried to incite 108 as useless or completely evil. HP.Cobra has mentioned numbers aren't evil perhaps the person who uses them in a certain way, sure. Just because some numbers can have their negative properties like 11 for example doesn't mean the same when using a Mars square and using 11 for the affirmations to synchronize with the sides and diagonal counts of Mars. Or for example 7 affirmations for Jupiter and it's sides and diagonals or Sun square reach 111 affirmation count 3.

I just simply meant IF some people like more struggle and don't mind Saturn then stick with 108. Some people like the uphill battle. What can I say, it's not right or wrong it's kinda like using 6 representation of the lower 3 and upper 3 chakras with an emphasis on Saturn.

Again maybe for some people adding Saturn in their lives and increasing the struggle motivates them.

Mind if I ask an off-topic question. For those of you know my typing style and have read my comments. Do I sound too harsh to some people? I've had criticism before like one member stating I type with a combination of arrogance and fearfulness. If I'm being fearful in a negative way I apologize but what can I say I'm always looking to improve my communication.

Mercury in Leo 8th house if people want to know why I might have a detrimental communiquè on my part.

Gear88 said:
Mercury in Leo 8th house if people want to know why I might have a detrimental communiquè on my part.
Mercury in Leo here aswell, but the house shall remain a secret. Haha.

I don't mind about your style. But I do mind not only you, but anyone stagnating. That sucks.

Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:
Meteor said:

Based on what? Just because it's related to Saturn?

I don't think there is a problem with using 108 repetitions. That being said different workings should be matched with different numbers.
108 is a power number and doing 108 vibrations of any rune or mantra is extremely powerful

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Meteor said:
108 is a good number. Nothing wrong with it. But it is a little bit unsteady, so if you are doing something 108 times you should be doing it every day for more than 40 days to make it more permanent.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! Now i know that i chosen the right number :D cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Sundara said:
If it were so bad why would it be posted on JoS for workings like suryah repetitions and all of the workings? I don’t think it’s tied to saturn either. 6 is the number of saturn not 108 or 666. 666 is the number of the solar square and sun, and consciousness in general/the universe. 108 is technically the same as 666 in numerology. I have heard a couple of members make this claim but they haven’t posted any links to validate this and I can’t find it in the search bar.

Because the website itself is very slow to update.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back