Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JoyofSatan Books?

Sundara

Are there any plans to produce books of sermons and the joyofsatan website?

Sundara said:

Would be a nice idea.

However, it costs a lot of money to print and produce this books. You would need to charge money for those books, and I believe that this knowledge is bloodright and should be free for every gentile on this world.

Also, imagine the average xian and jews and what they would do to those books and everything contained in it. They would desecrate everything.

Also, you were not able to promote books like that in a clown world.

I mean I personally would love to have one of those books, however, books are at this point now very wise... if you ask me at least

Sundara said:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Sermons.html

Here you go. Every PDF of every documentary, book, and sermon made by current and former clergy from this website's very founding in 2001 to now.

The link to both those pages are literally on the home page.

Aquarius said:
Why would they be charging for free information?

The potential for a loss of information due to the kikes and their desire for control over the web. Charging would be fine because printing the pdf’s would cost even more at a print shop like fedex. I’d be happy to buy a book.

NinRick said:
Sundara said:

Would be a nice idea.

However, it costs a lot of money to print and produce this books. You would need to charge money for those books, and I believe that this knowledge is bloodright and should be free for every gentile on this world.

Also, imagine the average xian and jews and what they would do to those books and everything contained in it. They would desecrate everything.

Also, you were not able to promote books like that in a clown world.

I mean I personally would love to have one of those books, however, books are at this point now very wise... if you ask me at least

Not for promotion or to make public, but just to sell over JoS for members.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Sundara said:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Sermons.html

Here you go. Every PDF of every documentary, book, and sermon made by current and former clergy from this website's very founding in 2001 to now.

The link to both those pages are literally on the home page.

I’m asking about physical books due to the possibility of lost information, to be sold to members over the web, as printing every pdf would be even more costly than buying a book. The information should obviously be free to everybody and we can take advantage of this while we still have our forums and website, but I’m thinking of the future right now.

Aquarius said:

The information is there on the website, so one can just get the information for free at any time. Putting this into a print book or audiobook and selling it isn't charging for the information, you only get it if you want them in a different format than it's presented in the website. It would be charging for the information only if these books contained new information that isn't on JoS.

As a matter of fact, there used to be print books, HP Maxine's audio sermons and guided meditation CD's which you could get from the JoS online store years ago.

Sundara said:
I’m asking about physical books due to the possibility of lost information, to be sold to members over the web, as printing every pdf would be even more costly than buying a book. The information should obviously be free to everybody and we can take advantage of this while we still have our forums and website, but I’m thinking of the future right now.

If the clergy ever considered creating physical copies of all the writings, good luck finding a publisher.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Sundara said:

If the clergy ever considered creating physical copies of all the writings, good luck finding a publisher.

There are websites where you can get 100 books made with a max of 900 pages. There don’t appear to be any rules about what you can print. It’s not a publisher to be sold anywhere publicly.

There are sites that can print you personal/private books for the purpose of having a physical backup of the Joy of Satan, a lot of people do this. If the JoS wanted to merchandise their content they would've done so long ago, it's of Satan's will that knowledge is made free and available to everyone.

A common misbelief that newcomers/dabblers make is that the price tag usually determines the value of its knowledge. I've seen "occult" books go for over 10k and further, as people do not know shit about the occult they make these assumptions and fall for the overpriced garbage. This is another reason the Joy of Satan has been the biggest threat, as it provides genuine knowledge that's straight to the point that an ordinary kike would otherwise milk into series of tomes/chronicles or whatever fancy words that appeals to the gullible person. It's affected their monopoly greatly. It's a sad fact that the way people have been conditioned they would overlook a pile of gold in taking favor of a empty box that has a price tag on it.

This is also where kikes & critics of the Joyofsatan come to a dead end.

So take the PDFs of the Joy of Satan website, print all of them out, 3 hole punch them, and put them in binders. You could have the books right now. I did that years ago.

Damon said:
Aquarius said:

The information is there on the website, so one can just get the information for free at any time. Putting this into a print book or audiobook and selling it isn't charging for the information, you only get it if you want them in a different format than it's presented in the website. It would be charging for the information only if these books contained new information that isn't on JoS.

As a matter of fact, there used to be print books, HP Maxine's audio sermons and guided meditation CD's which you could get from the JoS online store years ago.
I think they did this because they needed the money to host the sites and promote them. Of course its Satan wish that this information is free but HP Maxine worked her ass off studing and writing everything, its only normal that for a short time she did that. Especially because she needed the money for the sites.

And to have those books you'll have to order them, right? There must be a reliable courier. You can't use any courier company because to a certain extent you expose yourself, even if you give a different address. It is more complicated in this way, given that we are from different countries. It seems much easier to me, if you really want to have them in physical form, to buy a printer (if you don't have one) and print those "books".

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So take the PDFs of the Joy of Satan website, print all of them out, 3 hole punch them, and put them in binders. You could have the books right now. I did that years ago.
Guess who just ordered a laser printer?

I'm pretty stoked about it. :p

Aquarius said:
Henu the Great said:
Who did?
Well, I did. :)

Soon I will have a physical copy of JoS, and much much more. I can also safely prepare for offine warfare from home with this 1337 home office upgrade.

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
Henu the Great said:
Who did?
Well, I did. :)

Soon I will have a physical copy of JoS, and much much more. I can also safely prepare for offine warfare from home with this 1337 home office upgrade.

I knew it!!

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
I knew it!!
You're a wizard lol. :D

Just finished printing, punching holes and putting in binder most of pinklotus.org. Satisfaction is real.
Years ago, I did it for Joy of Satan pdf, Exposing Christianity, Blacksun 666, Death of Communism part 1, Death of Communism part 2. And I think another one, but I don't remember what it was called.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Years ago, I did it for Joy of Satan pdf, Exposing Christianity, Blacksun 666, Death of Communism part 1, Death of Communism part 2. And I think another one, but I don't remember what it was called.
Third reich?

Anyway, I need to buy quite many more binders. I got one for free and it filled in no time and it's not even complete collection of pinklotus. I think it's safe to say that this operation requires somewhere around ten binders at least.

Since the encyclopedia came out, I've been thinking of this and have mentioned it on the forums before. I intend to start recording, hopefully the entire encyclopedia or at least the sermons, into physical books soon. Not to sell them or for any kind of profit or gain of that sort, but as a means of studying and so that I can have physical copies of all the JoS information. It's also a bit of an artsy project if I can manage to hand carve a leather cover for it. I've wanted to do a hand bound leather book project like this for quite some time, so I figure what better content than JoS content.

Boa tarde irmão eu queria saber quais os livros essenciais para eu guardar no pen-drive você poderia me dizer ?

Good afternoon brother I wanted to know what essential books for me to keep on the pen-drive could you tell me?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back