Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan is ALIVE right now!

Mike_Tang_1991

Hey,

Have you guys heard that Satan is alive right now in a human body and walking among us?

They are building the New World Order with Satan as their leader

Mike_Tang_1991 said:
Hey,

Have you guys heard that Satan is alive right now in a human body and walking among us?

Satan is alive right now, yes.

But no, he is not a Human, he is the highest God.

And no he is not physically here on this earth, well at least not at this moment.

He can still interact with all things here on this planet, and this in an instant. He is faster than the speed of light.

Mike_Tang_1991 said:
Hey,

The "New Word Order" is not of Satan but of the enemies of Satan. Enslaving people in a Great Reset, a soul-less totalitarian technocracy isn't a Satanic idea at all, it's straight what the enemy wants.

And yes, Satan is alive but not on earth. He is an extraterrestrial being far away.

Mike_Tang_1991 said:
Hey,

Yea I hear this from xians every day. Yet Satan is implementing the Jew World Order and not their jewish thoughtform god.

Satan is alive. I believe that, on earth not yet. I've been hearing alot of crazy shit lately... mostly that Satan is yahweh or that RA is yahweh. Where do they get this from. Is it their angels? Or do they just make crazy connections?

Mike_Tang_1991 said:
Hey,

Maybe stop taking Alex Jones seriously and lay off the crystal meth?

Low Priest said:
Satan is alive. I believe that, on earth not yet. I've been hearing alot of crazy shit lately... mostly that Satan is yahweh or that RA is yahweh. Where do they get this from. Is it their angels? Or do they just make crazy connections?
christian "priests" tell vague information/misinformation, and lots of it, which the christian mixes together putting 2 and 2 together and coming out with 22 instead of 4.

Low Priest said:

Lol

They just want to confuse, sow doubt and drive people away from Satan, and back to their thoughtform.

It‘s all lies.

Mike_Tang_1991 said:
Hey,

Just be more aware and critical of what you read and watch outside of these forums and the Joy of Satan website and the affiliated websites that HPS Maxine put up. Over the 10 years I have been a Satanist, I have noticed in Facebook groups, in person (with other people who are spiritual but not spiritual Satanists) that they find someone on Youtube, a vlogger; a blogger and/or an author with books on Amazon, that what they write or say feel or sound true. A lot of people, who are sincere (and others who are not so) and are looking for the truth, often mix the truth with misinformation, whether intentionally or not.

Spiritual Satanists have direct guidance from Satan and their Guardian Demon/ess (the Powers of Hell) who guide them to read and think for themselves, and confirm information they may find in books or videos, or websites/blogs/vlogs as true, false, or mixed with both. Unfortunately today there is a lot of misinformation (intended or not) out there.

People are looking for the truth about Satan, the world, the Powers of Hell. All they have are crappy misinformation from authors who know better or don't, and sell their wares online. Just because they are famous and have been in the occult or Satanism for X amount of years does not give them credibility, whether they are famous or not. They may have *some* powers, but unless they advance themselves daily and correctly, not with corrupted information or dangerous, or watered down information, they will not be powerful, strong, able to defend themselves magickally or be truly free, if their "knowledge" is not true, without corruption and misinformation.

Like another member wrote, Satan is an Extra Terrestrial. He has a physical body of his own. I don't know where he is so I won't just guess. (That's his business anyways, where he goes and comes.)

Read the Joy of Satan website in its entirety. Go at your own pace. It's a lot. I believe strongly that HPS Maxine put up the website with the help of Satan and the Powers of Hell.

Then with time, guidance, and careful critical reading and thinking, you can compare what you read here with what is out there on Youtube or other websites. There's a lot of mix up and misinformation. With one vlogger, ( I don't remember his name and even if I did, I will not promote him here) he talked about Extra Terrestrials a lot and also that he had contact with the Powers of Hell. I listened to some of his audio tracks (it was on a Podcast or an audio track, it was about two years ago, so I don't fully recall) and the person who had me listen to it was a big fan of this vlogger's work. I felt iffy about it and that the vlogger got some of his ideas from Joy of Satan and from some interaction, probably with entities that are not of Satan or human-friendly and rather misleading.

This happens a lot. People think that they are talking to Satan or the Powers of Hell, and it's enemy Greys or other humanoid ETs. It takes time to discern properly. Only with experience and opening up one's mind and psychic abilities and being grounded in the truth, and being close to Satan, can one discern better.

Unrelated, I just wanted to point out that Satan appeared to me with different faces.
With one, he had an oval, almost long heart-shaped face. He had golden tan skin, with very large almond-shaped eyes, that were sapphire blue with no white in them whatsoever. He had black square pupils that were also large and took up one third of his eyes. His hair was shoulder length, straight and a pale golden tone than his skin. His lips were small and thin. He had a perfect straight and aquiline nose. He is beautiful.

Recently, I saw him again with white skin, blonde hair and his eyes with white with no color in them. He looked like those marble statues of angels and men in the Vatican. Those kind of eyes. But his aura, golden-feeling energy and voice were always the same, no matter if it was this form and face or the previous one I described.

What he DOES NOT appear as is a red-skinned monster with rubber skin and horns and bat wings, and funny looking teeth. That's what Hollywood and some Hallowe'en costumes, along with artwork on magazines, book covers, Deviantart, graphic novels, etc. make him look like so people laugh at him and not take him seriously. He never looks like a joke costume.

He is tall, very humanoid, and his wings are white (when and if he decides to show them.) He made Gentile humanity in the image of the Gods, in his image.

Just had to clarify that for the newbies or for people new to the forum. Many other spiritual Satanists have seen and interacted with him. I have too, and this is how he appears to me.

He is also the Hindu god Shiva.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back