Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can you start a spiritual and material square for the same planet in the same day?

Darksage666

So for example, can I start a spiritual and material sun square on the same Sunday or do they have to be spaced apart by a week or so?

No

You can't do 2 squares for the same planet at the same time. The numbers are all wrong, and both squares are ruined.

But you can do 2 squares for 2 different planets.

Been wondering the same thing for years no one ever gave a straight answer. I know with Mars that would be impossible for me to handle (and possibly some others) so I never tried. However I did do it with the sun a couple times and Jupiter (not recently) I noticed the energy was stronger but I didn't know if it was valid or not.

Darksage666 said:
So for example, can I start a spiritual and material sun square on the same Sunday or do they have to be spaced apart by a week or so?
Personally I would never recommend doing multiple planetary squares simultaneously. That applies regardless of whether it's different planets, or different types of squares like spiritual or material.

There have been some vague accounts here by non-HPs that they have tried these things and saw some mild effects, but I'm 90% certain that doing these things will severely weaken the square(s) or even completely nullify them.

If you don't believe me and want to try anyway, then you certainly can. There is no risk involved aside from potentially wasting your time.

I know for sure that doing 2 planet squares for 2 different planets works perfectly fine. I've done it a bunch of times and it works.

But you cannot do 2 for the same planet. You would still feel something just from the mantras, but it would not be a square. Both squares would be ruined. Because you are doing the mantra for that planet too many times each day.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I know for sure that doing 2 planet squares for 2 different planets works perfectly fine. I've done it a bunch of times and it works.

But you cannot do 2 for the same planet. You would still feel something just from the mantras, but it would not be a square. Both squares would be ruined. Because you are doing the mantra for that planet too many times each day.

Thank you all! If you don’t mind, I wanted to ask; when I do a material square. Do I close my eyes and do the vibration into my soul and then do programming or just do the vibration with eyes opened and then close my eyes and program it after? If you get what I’m asking?

Shael said:
Darksage666 said:
Personally I would never recommend doing multiple planetary squares simultaneously. That applies regardless of whether it's different planets, or different types of squares like spiritual or material.

There have been some vague accounts here by non-HPs that they have tried these things and saw some mild effects, but I'm 90% certain that doing these things will severely weaken the square(s) or even completely nullify them.

If you don't believe me and want to try anyway, then you certainly can. There is no risk involved aside from potentially wasting your time.

Hey, Thank you all!
One more thing I wanted to ask; when I do a material square. Do I close my eyes and do the vibration into my soul and then do programming or just do the vibration with eyes opened and then close my eyes and program it after? If you get what I’m asking?

No

You can't do 2 squares for the same planet at the same time. The numbers are all wrong, and both squares are ruined.

But you can do 2 squares for 2 different planets.

Wait I just read from a post on here that you should do an affirmation when you do a spiritual square but the whole time I thought you didn’t need an affirmation for a spiritual square for it to do all of what it says?

If you do need an affirmation; what’s a good affirmation for a spiritual square to improve your planetary situation and empower that chakra?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to do this right.

You basically always need an affirmation anytime you do anything. Your affirmation should be as specific as it needs to be, but using as few words as you can. Too many words can make it scattered and less effective, but you do need to say what effect you want it to have.

It's always good to say you want a happy and beneficial result, so that it won't go in a bad way. You can add "in the happiest and most beneficial way for me." to the end of your affirmation.

Say what you want the planet energy to help you with.

You basically always need an affirmation anytime you do anything. Your affirmation should be as specific as it needs to be, but using as few words as you can. Too many words can make it scattered and less effective, but you do need to say what effect you want it to have.

It's always good to say you want a happy and beneficial result, so that it won't go in a bad way. You can add "in the happiest and most beneficial way for me." to the end of your affirmation.

Hmm, why have I seen SS like HPS Shannon say you don’t need an affirmation for a spiritual square and just doing the vibrations will fix those things on it’s own? So that’s not accurate?

Darksage666 said:
Hey, Thank you all!
One more thing I wanted to ask; when I do a material square. Do I close my eyes and do the vibration into my soul and then do programming or just do the vibration with eyes opened and then close my eyes and program it after? If you get what I’m asking?
You can do it any way you prefer. And you need an affirmation for the spiritual square also, of course. Just adding this since you asked about that elsewhere.

Darksage666 said:

Hmm, why have I seen SS like HPS Shannon say you don’t need an affirmation for a spiritual square and just doing the vibrations will fix those things on it’s own? So that’s not accurate?

Yeah just include an affirmation to be safe.

Better to include an affirmation which is not needed, than skipping an affirmation, which is needed

Should be safer to add an affirmation.

Ol btw, last year I did a sun square and it did something completely different than it was supposed to do. Also the JoS doesn‘t say you need an affirmation for a spiritual square.
- so I came to the conclusion you don’t need to program the energy of a spiritual square^^

But you probably always did it with affirmations and got results, so both should work. But with affirmation is safer, I guess^^

But I also programmed the energy?

Quick question..
If some one gains fire element, do they also gain muscle mass easier?

NinRick said:

Better to include an affirmation which is not needed, than skipping an affirmation, which is needed

Ol btw, last year I did a sun square and it did something completely different than it was supposed to do. Also the JoS doesn‘t say you need an affirmation for a spiritual square.
- so I came to the conclusion you don’t need to program the energy of a spiritual square^^

But you probably always did it with affirmations and got results, so both should work. But with affirmation is safer, I guess^^

Quick question..
Planets are very strong, and they do many things. What do you mean by it did something it wasn't supposed to do? Something bad, or just something you didn't expect?

If you make the influence of a planet stronger, that means that every time that planet interacts with another planet, that combination is stronger during that time. I think this is what you meant. Sun energy mixed with something else and had some effect.

NinRick said:

Quick question..
Planets are very strong, and they do many things. What do you mean by it did something it wasn't supposed to do? Something bad, or just something you didn't expect?

If you make the influence of a planet stronger, that means that every time that planet interacts with another planet, that combination is stronger during that time. I think this is what you meant. Sun energy mixed with something else and had some effect.

I wanted to invoke fire and charisma, so I programmed the energy accordingly.

To my surprise I gained alot of muscle mass after the square.
Like 1kg each workout session. Everyone was surprised, even me.
So I looked up on the JoS and nowhere it says that you have to use an affirmation on a spiritual Sun Square. So I thought this was the result of the Working.

I gained 26kg within roughly a year. From 66kg to 93kg.
I gained like 15kg within 9-10months, and then the remaining 11kg within a few weeks. (When I did the square)
I remained stable at around 80kg for a pretty „long“ time, then when I finished the square it suddenly jumped.

And I never did this square to gain more muscle mass, as I said I wanted more charisma and foremost more fire element. So this Square did something, which I didn’t program it to do. This is what I meant^^

Because it is very very very very unlikely that you gain this much mass in such a short time. So it has to be square, and also this means that you don’t need to programm a spiritual square?

But I will probably continue using affirmations with squares, simply it is safer to add them, if you need them nice, if you don’t need them, they do not harm the working. Maybe it is even better to add them, so you don’t doubt anything and know what is going to happen next.

Btw what I did, I timed the working with the information provided on the JoS, when I vibrated the mantra, I sat in the Sun, (in my Room but we have windows which are as big as doors, so nearly my whole body was in Sunlight), I vibrated the mantra, felt the energy, focused on it and did not let go of it (if you understand what I mean by this?) and since I was in the sunlight, it was pretty easy to also imagine that I was shining like the sun. Then I did my affirmation „in a positive and healthy manner for me I am taking in the fire element of the Sun[..] - something line this, but only in german.

NinRick said:

Quick question..

Oh no, sorry.

I wanted to invoke Fire and heal scars.
Main focus was on the fire element tho.

Does the Sun even rule muscles?

Or is this maybe an effect from the fire element itself?

NinRick said:
Oh no, sorry.

The sun can help with muscles. Make you stronger in your soul and body.

I don't know about fire to fix scars. It doesn't sound right to me, but I'm not sure. You can get from the pharmacy some things that look kind of like a bandage, but it is sticky silicone. Put this over the scar for a few hours, and it makes the scar softer. You can also get some gel medicines to put over the scar. I got one that is CVS brand that's just called "Advanced Scar Gel." The active ingredient is "allantoin" and it also has a few plant extracts. You can't use both at the same time because the gel would make the silicone slip off.

I also heard that Iodine would soften a scar, and help to break it apart. But I haven't tried this yet.

NinRick said:
Oh no, sorry.

The sun can help with muscles. Make you stronger in your soul and body.

I don't know about fire to fix scars. It doesn't sound right to me, but I'm not sure. You can get from the pharmacy some things that look kind of like a bandage, but it is sticky silicone. Put this over the scar for a few hours, and it makes the scar softer. You can also get some gel medicines to put over the scar. I got one that is CVS brand that's just called "Advanced Scar Gel." The active ingredient is "allantoin" and it also has a few plant extracts. You can't use both at the same time because the gel would make the silicone slip off.

I also heard that Iodine would soften a scar, and help to break it apart. But I haven't tried this yet.

I did the square for the fire element, I thought, while I am at it I could try to fix them, if it works great, if not no worries :D

Does it help if the scar is soft? :eek:

NinRick said:
I found something that works for scars. I got a small bottle of Iodine dissolved in alcohol, and there is a stick attached to the cap that picks up one drop of the liquid. So it is very easy to put the drop right on the scar. Then carefully blow on it so the alcohol evaporates and just the iodine is left on the skin. It will be dry then, so you won't make a mess with it. For the next few hours, the iodine dissolves into the skin. I put this iodine on the scar every day for maybe a week and a half. Multiple times every day, when it faded I would put more. The iodine dies the skin dark orange so it is easy to see when it dissolves and the color gets lighter.

Before the iodine, the scar was very thick and white and solid, but after about a week and a half, the iodine made the scar become very sensitive red and start becoming painful. It felt like the wound was opened again, but it wasn't.    Like it was a fresh scar again that was still forming. I could feel it all the way down to the bottom of the scar through every layer of skin. And the surface of it was raised up more. I stopped with the iodine and waited a week or 2. The sensitivity and pain stopped after a couple days and it became white again. It felt less painful now than the original scar was. Now the scar didn't feel like it went as deep down into the skin as it used to, and didn't feel as thick. Much more comfortable now than it used to be.

Today, I pushed on the edge of the scar with my finger nail, and I could feel like the thickest part of the scar was now at the surface of the skin and was loose from the skin under it. I could move it, and it felt just like a layer of dead skin at the surface. I used the tip of a wire cutter to gently feel the scar, and it had no feeling in it and I could tell it wasn't attached anymore. So I made a small cut at the end and held the scar with the wire cutter, and gently peeled it off. It was just like dead skin. And the skin under it was new and much softer, and the remaining scar was only a very small thin line. So the iodine actually pulled the scar up to the surface, and made the space under it heal together cleanly.

The scar is not uncomfortable anymore, and is mostly removed. Now that I know it works, I'm going to keep putting iodine on the rest of the scar, because it was only one end of it that all of this happened to. The part of it that became red and painful is the only part that was removed, and the rest of it didn't change much from how it originally was. So you need to keep using the iodine until the scar gets red and painful for it to work.

I don't know if all of this iodine is healthy. Some amount is needed, but I don't know if this puts too much iodine in your body. Because it is being absorbed into the skin and probably also into the blood this whole time.  I don't know what problems it causes if you have too much iodine in your body.

Darksage666 said:

People more knowledgeable than me have once reported of how it's possible to do two squares of a DIFFERENT type for the SAME planet, like in your example. They will work. However, I would NOT recommend it.

Energy ALWAYS needs to be programmed. How are you doing intermediate-level withcraft, if you don't even know the 101? Remember the 3 steps of magick:

1. Raise energy
2. Program energy
3. Direct energy

I don't recall HPS Shannon ever claiming affirmations are not needed. Like HPS Maxine once stated, unprogrammed energy is wasted energy. Those are not the exact same words, but a paraphrasis.

Stormblood said:
Darksage666 said:

People more knowledgeable than me have once reported of how it's possible to do two squares of a DIFFERENT type for the SAME planet, like in your example. They will work. However, I would NOT recommend it.

Energy ALWAYS needs to be programmed. How are you doing intermediate-level withcraft, if you don't even know the 101? Remember the 3 steps of magick:

1. Raise energy
2. Program energy
3. Direct energy

I don't recall HPS Shannon ever claiming affirmations are not needed. Like HPS Maxine once stated, unprogrammed energy is wasted energy. Those are not the exact same words, but a paraphrasis.

As far as I am aware of, I was the only person who claimed that you don't need to program the energy on a spiritual square. It is my fault.

I came to wrong conclusions, since a spiritual square did some thing different than it was supposed to do. (it was something positive tho). however, I also said that it is either way, a good idea to add an affimation (even if it wouldn't be possible to program it directly)

NinRick said:
I found something that works for scars. I got a small bottle of Iodine dissolved in alcohol, and there is a stick attached to the cap that picks up one drop of the liquid. So it is very easy to put the drop right on the scar. Then carefully blow on it so the alcohol evaporates and just the iodine is left on the skin. It will be dry then, so you won't make a mess with it. For the next few hours, the iodine dissolves into the skin. I put this iodine on the scar every day for maybe a week and a half. Multiple times every day, when it faded I would put more. The iodine dies the skin dark orange so it is easy to see when it dissolves and the color gets lighter.

Before the iodine, the scar was very thick and white and solid, but after about a week and a half, the iodine made the scar become very sensitive red and start becoming painful. It felt like the wound was opened again, but it wasn't.    Like it was a fresh scar again that was still forming. I could feel it all the way down to the bottom of the scar through every layer of skin. And the surface of it was raised up more. I stopped with the iodine and waited a week or 2. The sensitivity and pain stopped after a couple days and it became white again. It felt less painful now than the original scar was. Now the scar didn't feel like it went as deep down into the skin as it used to, and didn't feel as thick. Much more comfortable now than it used to be.

Today, I pushed on the edge of the scar with my finger nail, and I could feel like the thickest part of the scar was now at the surface of the skin and was loose from the skin under it. I could move it, and it felt just like a layer of dead skin at the surface. I used the tip of a wire cutter to gently feel the scar, and it had no feeling in it and I could tell it wasn't attached anymore. So I made a small cut at the end and held the scar with the wire cutter, and gently peeled it off. It was just like dead skin. And the skin under it was new and much softer, and the remaining scar was only a very small thin line. So the iodine actually pulled the scar up to the surface, and made the space under it heal together cleanly.

The scar is not uncomfortable anymore, and is mostly removed. Now that I know it works, I'm going to keep putting iodine on the rest of the scar, because it was only one end of it that all of this happened to. The part of it that became red and painful is the only part that was removed, and the rest of it didn't change much from how it originally was. So you need to keep using the iodine until the scar gets red and painful for it to work.

I don't know if all of this iodine is healthy. Some amount is needed, but I don't know if this puts too much iodine in your body. Because it is being absorbed into the skin and probably also into the blood this whole time.  I don't know what problems it causes if you have too much iodine in your body.

Wow thank you :)

I will safe what you wrote and I will test it on my arm.

those scars that bothered me have become pretty small compared to what they used to be and it actually doesn't bother me this much anymore. But either way I will at least test it on my arm, I got a huge scar there lol

Thank you again :)

Darksage666 said:

The energy will just dissipate without an affirmation trust me. It happened in my case doing that. I dont always believe everything Shannon says. I mean I know she means well and is a good person but you need to think critically some things like this and stuff on health she says too are just not true in my opinion.

slyscorpion said:
Darksage666 said:

The energy will just dissipate without an affirmation trust me. It happened in my case doing that. I dont always believe everything Shannon says. I mean I know she means well and is a good person but you need to think critically some things like this and stuff on health she says too are just not true in my opinion.
Affirmation use language to direct our will. Its not impossible to just 'will' something without an affirmation but for the best results its better to use an affirmation. Its weird to explain how to will something without an affirmation.

I tried before and its difficult so I just stick to affirmations, lets say you are use a mantra or rune to unblock a chakra, instead to use an affirmation you just feel strongly that your chakra is open and unblock, I'm sure the God's don't use always affirmations but they just use their 'will' to materialize what you want. Lets say you want to use telekinesis, you don't use an affirmation, you just 'will' your energy to move the object. Hope its clear.

NinRick said:
As far as I am aware of, I was the only person who claimed that you don't need to program the energy on a spiritual square. It is my fault.

I came to wrong conclusions, since a spiritual square did some thing different than it was supposed to do. (it was something positive tho). however, I also said that it is either way, a good idea to add an affimation (even if it wouldn't be possible to program it directly)

It can definitely be used without affirmations but only if you're using it to empower your chakras or your aura or any other part of your soul in the same way you'd do any of the chakra meditations on the main website. Affirmations, however, are a failsafe that makes sure the energies do what you want them to do, instead of just having the easiest result possible by taking the path of least resistance.

NinRick said:

I think it's possible in your case your subconscious mind programmed the energy to do what it did.

*Does a square*
*No affirmation*
*Thoughts*
*Whoa, what is this result*

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

I think it's possible in your case your subconscious mind programmed the energy to do what it did.

*Does a square*
*No affirmation*
*Thoughts*
*Whoa, what is this result*

Funny thing I added an affirmation. But I probably did not pay too much attention on it and had very little intent behind the spoken words (memorized the affirmation quickly -> little focus on the affirmation and therefore little thoughtpower on it?). I focused more on "absorbing" the sun's energies and shining like the sun (also sat in Sunlight behind my window). Also I tried to accumulate energy and to keep it in me.

Yeah might be that it was a mix of everything mentioned before. Maybe my subconscious mind thought that I wanted to empower my body, since I saw my body shining? And probably something in my soul got empowered by the energy?

But I have no clue. I am lacking experience to come to a conclusion.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

It can definitely be used without affirmations but only if you're using it to empower your chakras or your aura or any other part of your soul in the same way you'd do any of the chakra meditations on the main website. Affirmations, however, are a failsafe that makes sure the energies do what you want them to do, instead of just having the easiest result possible by taking the path of least resistance.
Yep, I agree. With affirmations you make sure nothing weird happens. I'm sure someone very advanced or a God can do it without an affirmation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back