Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

23rd December 2020

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our beautiful Satanic Family,

Everyone is advised to take a day off on this night from warfare if so we want or need. Tonight, one should spend their time to be with Satan, and meditate peacefully in Satan's reassuring energy and power.

This day is to be devoted to Satan, as the holiest day of the year. Positive energies that are beneficial will be present for everyone and it's important one meditates on this, sets their goals, and spends this night in contemplation [or celebration] for Satan. This can be private.

Soon, we will be starting a very good schedule to assist everyone during these ongoing adverse circumstances. Those who absolutely want to do something, feel free to do the usual Final+Tetragrammaton RTR, and one might as well include giving some energy to the Powers of Hell as gratitude.

The first round of rituals, our first and next schedule have went surprisingly well. We are going to see many positive changes out of these, and these have been pivotal.

Above all, remember to focus in the providence of Father Satan.

Wish everyone a happy Solstice. Strengthen your hearts and minds, and may blessings be overflowing for all of Satan's own.

Father_s_Sigil.gif

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Hey hooded, I want to make a resolution to father and satanism this night. I can't burn any paper, and I don't want to use a astral temple. How can I properly go about this ?
Thanks
Hail satan.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Hey hooded, I want to make a resolution to father and satanism this night. I can't burn any paper, and I don't want to use a astral temple. How can I properly go about this ?
Thanks
Hail satan.

Speak with your heart and keep your word. That's all.

Looking forward to it.

From my experiences with the new RTR so far, I feel the enemy is having a hard time figuring out how to respond to this actually, they've been taken by surprise with this and are bewildered. Woke up in the middle of the night the other day and saw the face of a grey across the room for a brief moment, had its mouth open and was just staring at something. I did a banishing ritual after of course.

They can only try to instill doubt but this new RTR is doing damage, and the world is greatly healing in the process.

Happy Yule to all our Satanic members and Satanic Warriors.

We move onward to changing times, and no matter what happens, know to the true ends that meet beyond any and all hardships that it is towards the eternity of victory and freedom, not just for our planet but for our very own souls, our families, our kin as well as our present, past and future generations, loved ones and friends.

May your hearts remain strong as diamond in Satan and his cause. Have faith in him and the gods and have faith in your own soul and powers for your own development, growth and freedom. Strength be unto yourselves and eternal praise and glory to Satan and the true gods of humanity, for without them having remained by us through all these years, we would not be here today, celebrating the great gifts he bestowed upon us and the joys he brings to his own that remain loyal in devotion, and love.

We are his children. Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
Thanks
Hail satan.

Speak with your heart and keep your word. That's all.
Thank you. Much appreciated.

I just say this..

The new past two RTR Shedules and Formations where and are very effective and had their upliftings effect not only on me but also on my family who is unfortunately not that spiritual. My mum at least is a lil.

I am really Greatfull for your overall help and also aknowledge this help from other Pristesses and Priests here.

Lets have our Yule feast and meditate upon our Satanic Glory and our illustrious and mighty forces of Hell.

Hail Satanas Lucifer Amaymon!
Hail Hitler!
Hail the Joy of Satan Ministries and the keen and peaking SS.

Thank you all!

We should do the Destroying Xianity and Rabbi Christ ritual in one of these group things. Just a suggestion it could be at what would usually be the end of the schedule or something but xtianity is really starting to take a hit. I think this could pretty much totally put an end to that thoughtform at least.

Just a suggestion or idea. Take it or leave it.

Happy Yule to everyone

HAPPY YULE FOR YOU ALL SATANIC WARRIORS, KNIGHTS OF FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS.

GLORY TO SATAN AND THE GODS FOREVER.

Today I spotted Satan's Sigil in a very random video, completly unrelated to the subject of the video. These little sings always give me a big smile like the Powers of Hell are saying "hey, we look after you".

Greetings Comrades!
In these uncertain times, I am starting to get worried about High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. Anyone who knows why she has not posted in a long time, kindly inform me. I only fear for her life and am not trying to waste anyone's time.
Thank you in advance.

Happy Satan’s day brothers and sisters!

I got to talk to my brother a little bit about Satan. His son was just born recently, and he was saying that he threw it out their to name him Lucifer because he’s always liked the name for it’s meaning(bearer of light). So I said a few things regarding Satan. My brother isn’t an SS obviously, but it was really nice that Satan came up in our conversation. :)

Blue Fire said:
Greetings Comrades!
In these uncertain times, I am starting to get worried about High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. Anyone who knows why she has not posted in a long time, kindly inform me. I only fear for her life and am not trying to waste anyone's time.
Thank you in advance.

She has survived a lot thanks to the Gods. There were many attempts on her life, none of which were successful. For instance, several years ago somebody attempted to assassinate her via a car bomb. If I recall correctly, the perpetrator's dead.

Yesterday was very interesting.
It was stressful with the things I had to do then I almost fell asleep and when I finally got to doing a ritual for Father Satan, I felt at peace, relieved, happy, content and emotional.

Father Satan is so kind and loving.
He gave me a sense of hope and relief and love, I even felt him hug me and put a hand on my right shoulder.
He liked the poem I wrote for him with the help of Marquis Phenex.

It was magickal!
He blessed my home and me before I ended the ritual.
The energy is nothing that I can fully put to words... but magnificent!

I am forever grateful and happy that Father Satan created us, guided us, helped us, love us, never abandoned us..
He is truly a magnificent Father Satan!!

I literally cannot put this into words how much I want to pour my love and joy onto Father Satan so he too would feel our love for him, just as how he makes us feel love!

FATHER SATAN YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!
I LOVE YOU FATHER SATAN!!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!!!

For the Tetragrammaton RTR, are we suppose to blot out the entire triangle or just the letters within the triangle? Or does it matter?

Legendary Creature said:
For the Tetragrammaton RTR, are we suppose to blot out the entire triangle or just the letters within the triangle? Or does it matter?

Just the letters or the triangle, either way, it's just fine. This is only a little detail and a matter of taste. Letters have to be blotted out. For the rest of it, it's up to you. Works both ways.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Blue Fire said:
Greetings Comrades!
Thank you in advance.

She has survived a lot thanks to the Gods. There were many attempts on her life, none of which were successful. For instance, several years ago somebody attempted to assassinate her via a car bomb. If I recall correctly, the perpetrator's dead.

Fear not for those who have been drawn so close to Satan. No worries. I will relate what I know in the upcoming days. No need to worry or stress.

Also, this is only one of the major ones which was shared publicly. These things can only be labelled as "everyday things" for those who have worked for Satan to serious levels.

The enemy has plots and plans, but so does Satan.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Blue Fire said:
Greetings Comrades!
Thank you in advance.

Fear not for those who have been drawn so close to Satan. No worries. I will relate what I know in the upcoming days. No need to worry or stress.

Also, this is only one of the major ones which was shared publicly. These things can only be labelled as "everyday things" for those who have worked for Satan to serious levels.

And the FBI that was speaking to her Husband

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Blue Fire said:
Greetings Comrades!
Thank you in advance.

Thank you for setting my mind at ease not to mention, countless illuminating articles, High Priest Hoodedcobra666.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I will relate what I know in the upcoming days.
On that note, I would be interested in the situation regarding the JoS website update that was initially set to happen this year. If you know something and/or want to talk about it, maybe you could add a sentence or two about this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back