Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Covid Vaccine / Losing jobs - discussion

The Alchemist7 [JG]

I guess you all know about the dangers of this covid vaccine that doesn't have any goals except of ruining people's fertility, as Bill Gates stated in 2015 or something that vaccines can be used to depopulate the planet with 10-15% and now he is pumping billions in a covid vaccine which is intented to be indirectly mandatory for everybody so the link here is obvious. It wouldn't be the first vaccine realted to infertility anyway.

It is expected that workplaces will impose their employees to get the vaccine in the close future (probably starting from middle of next year). Is a very dangerous phase that we are alarmingly close to. The question therefore is: What would you do in that case? If you get the vaccine you will keep your job but you will ruin your fertility and there is also the theory that nano-particles required to cooperate with the future microchips are also inserted in the covid vaccine. I haven't researched the subject yet so I cannot certify this information as true or false. If you refuse the vaccine you will be fired from the job and probably no company will employ you anymore. This is what seems to come in the close future, what would you do in this case?

The Alchemist7 said:
I guess you all know about the dangers of this covid vaccine that doesn't have any goals except of ruining people's fertility, as Bill Gates stated in 2015 or something that vaccines can be used to depopulate the planet with 10-15% and now he is pumping billions in a covid vaccine which is intented to be indirectly mandatory for everybody so the link here is obvious. It wouldn't be the first vaccine realted to infertility anyway.

It is expected that workplaces will impose their employees to get the vaccine in the close future (probably starting from middle of next year). Is a very dangerous phase that we are alarmingly close to. The question therefore is: What would you do in that case? If you get the vaccine you will keep your job but you will ruin your fertility and there is also the theory that nano-particles required to cooperate with the future microchips are also inserted in the covid vaccine. I haven't researched the subject yet so I cannot certify this information as true or false. If you refuse the vaccine you will be fired from the job and probably no company will employ you anymore. This is what seems to come in the close future, what would you do in this case?
Vaccine, erhm sorry, gene altering jew jab is where I draw the line.

My current job is not worth ruining my body, as is not any other job for that matter. Think about it. Grinding for shekels in dirty, corrupt system for the jews is not very high on the list. Except for the goyim... I hope that people would refuse with the risk of job loss, but masses are fools and herd is going to be thinned. If it wasn't for the jobs, people would be more reluctant to get this but jews will make it very compelling to get. "Line up goyim, no job, no future if you won't take the shot" kind of deal. Then again, the employers that mandate the jew jab are going to be the biggest, the most jewwed organisations anyway. Only a true goyim will fear a job loss from that kind of place...

We should strive to have a few months, up to year of supplies and some funds for bills in case of unemployment. I don't think it will be impossible to get a job without the gene altering shot, but this differs from place to place.

Funny how we are offered the choice, but if you choose not to participate in this madness your life will (at least seemingly) be made miserable. Best outcome of the situation would be if over 50% of the world population refuses the jew jab. It would literally be in their faces, people rejecting the jwo en masse. Will see, will see...

The Alchemist7 said:
You either get a remote-work job where there is no logical reason to require the vaccine, or you prepare in advance now and quit/get fired. Its possible many countries wont have it as a requirement to begin with, and/or that some companies wont require it. The general thing to do is to wait as long as possible with reasonable excuses and lies, and then to quit if no other option remains.

Prepare yourself now if you can, to potentially move to a different country or a different place in your country, and/or to change jobs. Save up a financial reserve for emergency use.

If you do quit your job due to a vaccination requirement, and/or you have issues with college type of things for similar reasons, then just be aware that it will get better with time. Its very likely for example, that there will eventually be a "traditional" vaccine coming out for the virus as well, that doesnt mess with your DNA. Such a vaccine of course still wouldnt be great, and the newer alternative would be pushed far more heavily, but it should offer a far less harmful option for those who have to get some kind of vaccine to keep living their life.

In summary, try all you can (within legal boundaries), to drag out the vaccination date as long as possible, because there will likely be safer options by that point.

Shael said:
The Alchemist7 said:
You either get a remote-work job where there is no logical reason to require the vaccine, or you prepare in advance now and quit/get fired. Its possible many countries wont have it as a requirement to begin with, and/or that some companies wont require it. The general thing to do is to wait as long as possible with reasonable excuses and lies, and then to quit if no other option remains.

Prepare yourself now if you can, to potentially move to a different country or a different place in your country, and/or to change jobs. Save up a financial reserve for emergency use.

If you do quit your job due to a vaccination requirement, and/or you have issues with college type of things for similar reasons, then just be aware that it will get better with time. Its very likely for example, that there will eventually be a "traditional" vaccine coming out for the virus as well, that doesnt mess with your DNA. Such a vaccine of course still wouldnt be great, and the newer alternative would be pushed far more heavily, but it should offer a far less harmful option for those who have to get some kind of vaccine to keep living their life.

In summary, try all you can (within legal boundaries), to drag out the vaccination date as long as possible, because there will likely be safer options by that point.

Right NOW we can't move to another country because of lockdown and shits...
LATER ON (when the vaccine is out) if it becomes mandatory (as it looks like it WILL), we won't be able to move to another country without having done that damn vaccine....

I'm sorry but in regards to vaccination and jobs, everything seems quite futile to me... I mean, it feels like there's no escape - unless the people who have already started getting the vaccine will become extremely sick and die - in which case they will have to make a new vaccine or whatever... But until then, the lockdown will continue.

It's all fucked up, I feel like there's no way out.

Henu the Great said:
Shael said:
Yagami Light said:
Hello everybody, Moving to another country would not be an option in my opinion, not only because it requires massive amounts of money but also because no country is safe anymore in my opinion. Is surprising to see countries like Japan, South Korea, Iran or Brazil bowing down to this coronahoax agenda. I assume the leaders of these states received very serious threats from the jews if they don't maintain covid propaganda and don't implement communist measures in their countries. In my case I work in a place that has nothing to do with any front line or key workers or with any people that should be prioritised for vaccination.

The good news is that from what I'm seeing in youtube comments many if not most people don't want to vaccinate. This came only after let's say a few weeks after the vaccines were announced as ready. In my country out of 900 people asked, only around 30% stated they definitely want to vaccinate, the rest either don't want, either are not sure. I anticipate the jews will push mandatory vaccination for everybody in the second half of next year. They need tine to manipulate people with the `new strain` of covid from UK, so in theory there would be plenty of time for people to wake up and oppose these measures in the streets like happened in Denmark where the government suspended the mandatory vaccination law after 9 consecutive days of protests.

Until half of next year I proposed in another topic to focus all our activism efforts on anti-vaccination comments and provide all scientific information that we have. I also proposed to organise ourselves somehow and make a kind of plan but unfortunately I haven't noticed much interest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back