Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme warfare

1605526313570.jpg

Does anyone remember David Dees?:
1583807322726.jpg

BookReaderImages.php

Archived gallery here:
https://archive.org/details/DavidDeesIllustrationGallery/page/n289/mode/2up

Some funny memes I created :D
f20fyh313.jpg

This one's good for promoting the JoyofSatans Azazel's astrology page

O9-Anot-Jo-S.jpg

This is a good meme to have going around to due to the misconception that O9A is related to JoyofSatan and that they are the same group and endorse the same shit. This is false. Kikes have been trying to push this heavily and unfortunately some do not care to take the time to read the JoS entirely to know what differentiates Joyofsatan from these groups.

Me-An-Da-Boyz1.png

I felt I had to take advantage of this meme. Good for promoting all the sites.

Remember, humor is an effective tactic for spreading information when used in the appropriate places. One shouldn't be a depressed emo with no sense of humor.

Specter said:
Some funny memes I created :D
f20fyh313.jpg

This one's good for promoting the JoyofSatans Azazel's astrology page

O9-Anot-Jo-S.jpg

This is a good meme to have going around to due to the misconception that O9A is related to JoyofSatan and that they are the same group and endorse the same shit. This is false. Kikes have been trying to push this heavily and unfortunately some do not care to take the time to read the JoS entirely to know what differentiates Joyofsatan from these groups.

Me-An-Da-Boyz1.png

I felt I had to take advantage of this meme. Good for promoting all the sites.

Remember, humor is an effective tactic for spreading information when used in the appropriate places. One shouldn't be a depressed emo with no sense of humor.
It took me some time to understand the O9A but it's a nice one.

I sorted through a bunch of old memes I had and I think i got rid of most of the junk, here is a .7z archive of them,
https://mega.nz/file/DtZkhb6Q#2V3GP6wBZ9T6z8KA6--CUGvmJx7xF7ppBOTZ99ALqMY
1076 i memes/pics , I had to sort through thousands and thousands of photos so it took me awhile. they accidently got mixed in with some shit in the past, and because of this I had to sort through, feel free to download and add what you want to your collection, these are older memes from 2016-2017

to unzip .7z use 7zip. https://www.7-zip.org/

I hope these help in your future online warfare.

Also it would be nice if anyone has a collection themselves, upload and share them like I did so we all can get all the truth propaganda there is to everyone, the more fuel for the online aspect of our warfare the better.

I bet that lady avoids sushi, soft eggs, wine, constantly posts on Facebook about the dangers of almost everything, and will argue someone down that consumes those things while pregnant.

e6226sy3ly561.jpg

jxwlduf69pw51.jpg

6j4wm0z56pr51.png

A message brought by the Ministry of Love:

nda4qbyo0n761.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back