Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR

Ok added the one I like the best to my signature. With a note to do it daily when you do the rtr every time if you want as it doesn't take much extra time and is powerful.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
As always, I've found your setup useful but I noticed this part of the paintable black background to be confusing to look at. I was going to post about it saying the vibrations are on the reverse, but truly they are not. It mentions what repetition is on the paired row, but it doesn't indicate what goes first and which hebrew letter to blot out subsequently.

Here's what the compact version says:
Row 1 : (x3) DUUY * DUY * DOHY * THOHY * TUUY | HAYH * HEH | VAHV * VAHW * VUHV * WAHW | HAYH * HEH
Row 2 : (x6) DUUY * DUY * DOHY * THOHY * TUUY | HAYH * HEH | VAHV * VAHW * VUHV * WAHW
Row 3 : (x9) DUUY * DUY * DOHY * THOHY * TUUY | HAYH * HEH
Row 4 : (x12) DUUY * DUY * DOHY * THOHY * TUUY

Here's what yours says:
rows.png

I had to look at it three times while scratching my head before realizing I had to remove the bottom-most vibration after each row. I can see you were probably trying to do it this way to make room and get to the point and I am aware the text wraps for different resolutions. But you could always list it like the compact version in a vertical fashion.

I am sure this isn't a problem for those who committed to memory which repetition goes where. But as I rely on the software itself to do this ritual properly (for convenience), I posted this reply because I was worried the mistake I almost made could be done by others and thought clarity to be of the highest importance.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I added the new Killing Tetragrammaton RTR to the end of my Paintable Final RTR.

White Background
Tetragrammaton Final RTR - Paintable Version
Tetragrammaton Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Tetragrammaton Final RTR - Paintable Version (Letters Only)

Black Background

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D
I like the way it looks and how it works, congratulations! I made a Romanian version.
I copied a part of the code and replaced the English sentences with the Romanian ones and I changed a few things because the look we have is a little different. Don't worry, I have no intention of stealing your work (I will of course specify that you wrote it) but I thought that for Romanian speakers this version of the ritual would be more handy.
How did you upload that code? (I hope you know what I mean, I'm not an expert on this.)

NishaWillow said:
I like the way it looks and how it works, congratulations! I made a Romanian version.
I copied a part of the code and replaced the English sentences with the Romanian ones and I changed a few things because the look we have is a little different. Don't worry, I have no intention of stealing your work (I will of course specify that you wrote it) but I thought that for Romanian speakers this version of the ritual would be more handy.
How did you upload that code? (I hope you know what I mean, I'm not an expert on this.)
Great, thanks! That saves me the work of translating it!

I uploaded these pages using the following procedure:
1. Create a new folder and put the HTML file in it.
2. Rename the file to "index.html".
3. Upload the folder using Netlify Drop.
4. Save the page with the Internet Archive.
5. Add "id_" after the date number in the URL to make the header disappear.

It's not the most reliable or scalable procedure, but it works without needing an account. Also, you can't change a page after uploading it. In theory, GitHub Pages should be a much better alternative, but I haven't been able to create an account successfully over Tor.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Do you have an example of the messed up special characters?

When I replace the line
VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS

for

VÁT • FÂT • VÂT • VÂSS • ÁUT • ÁUTH • VÁSS

I get

Egon said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
When I replace the line

for

I get

Those special characters need to be converted to HTML codes. I wrote a webapp that can do it: HTML Character Encoder

Just paste your text in the top box, click "Convert", then if the Preview looks correct, copy the code to the clipboard and paste it into your HTML file!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I added the new Killing Tetragrammaton RTR to the end of my Paintable Final RTR.

White Background

Black Background

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Site is currently not loading!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

White Background

Black Background

Just wanted to point out that the black option first link is no longer available..

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
NishaWillow said:
Great, thanks! That saves me the work of translating it!

I uploaded these pages using the following procedure:
1. Create a new folder and put the HTML file in it.
2. Rename the file to "index.html".
3. Upload the folder using Netlify Drop.
4. Save the page with the Internet Archive.
5. Add "id_" after the date number in the URL to make the header disappear.

It's not the most reliable or scalable procedure, but it works without needing an account. Also, you can't change a page after uploading it. In theory, GitHub Pages should be a much better alternative, but I haven't been able to create an account successfully over Tor.
Thank you very much. It worked great! :D

SleepingWolf said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

White Background

Black Background

Well I suppose the nature of these things, of course, this post was approved after it was fixed, and it was only a short down. Oh well. Thank you for quickly fixing the Black version that was down!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Egon said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
When I replace the line

for

I get

Those special characters need to be converted to HTML codes. I wrote a webapp that can do it: HTML Character Encoder

Just paste your text in the top box, click "Convert", then if the Preview looks correct, copy the code to the clipboard and paste it into your HTML file!
Sorry, the link seems to be dead. Try this one: https://pedantic-franklin-d7e99c.netlify.app/

NameHere said:
Just wanted to point out that the black option first link is no longer available..
Low Priest said:
Frtr tetragrammaton paintable black version is down
SleepingWolf said:
Thee links are sometimes flaky when new. It seems to be working again now, but here's a ZIP with all the HTML files as a backup (Expires in 30 days): https://ufile.io/m232ifia

I notice that I can't scroll the printable page at all on my portable tablet after the intro.

Advice?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Egon said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
When I replace the line

for

I get

Sorry, the link seems to be broken. Try this one: https://ia601401.us.archive.org/2/items/index_20201217/htmlcharconv.html

SleepingWolf said:
Low Priest said:
Frtr tetragrammaton paintable black version is down
NameHere said:
Just wanted to point out that the black option first link is no longer available.
They all seem to be working now. These links are sometimes flaky when new. You can download a ZIP file of all six versions as a backup: Paintable_Final_RTR_with_Tetragrammaton_RTR.zip

Thank you for your efforts to creat this SolarEagle666. I already had used your last paintable to do the Rtr's. Your work has being precious. Much golden blessings for you!

Let's see if I'm doing this correctly.
So for the first row we vibrate letters 3 times, 2nd row 6 times, 3rd row 9 times and 4th row 12 times?
I've been doing it like that all this time so please correct me if I'm wrong.

The links that are paintable don't work well at all for most Android devices I've used. I just like to see an actual picture and words I can hand copy.

Hotcar said:
The links that are paintable don't work well at all for most Android devices I've used. I just like to see an actual picture and words I can hand copy.
Hmm. In what way does it not work? I have an Android phone (Pixel 3), and it seems to work fine for me.

Ardgion said:
Let's see if I'm doing this correctly.
So for the first row we vibrate letters 3 times, 2nd row 6 times, 3rd row 9 times and 4th row 12 times?
I've been doing it like that all this time so please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes, that's correct. :)

Thank you for this! I'm quite new and growing daily. I will do this daily! I have loved Father since before I was recruited into JOS! I have loved Father Satan since childhood despite chriSTAIN scare tactics. I've questioned their lies and contradictions and saw their ilk as brainwashed puppets since childhood. I'm eternally grateful to Father for strenghtening me and shielding me from their assimilation before He showed me He was real and that He's always loved me! I live in the bible belt USA, while I know there are much worse places to live, I was put here by Father to do His work. I have turned many away from christianity here where I live, and I've only just learned and done my first RTR recently. I can feel it's power is going to help immensely in doing Father's work! Thanks millions and Hail Satan!

balo666 said:
The links are down! D:!!! what can i do now?
I've noticed that the links can be down momentarily in which case I would use other resources for f-rtr. There are software and images to use for final rtr and tetragrammaton killing ritual.

You should save files for offline use on your computer/mobile device and/or install a software for offline usage so when one resource is unavailable then you can still use another.

For example:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38764 - Master RTR - Feature Packed, Web Based version of Final RTR!

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=211902#p211902 - Tetragrammaton RTR App for Windows

Code:
https://i.ibb.co/bX5vzNJ/KT-compact.png

There are more options. Using search function is key.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back