Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yule Season, Saturn/Jupiter Conjunction, And Happy Holiday Wishes!

Happy Yule to all of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan. This was a powerful year, more are bound to come. Don't doubt, Satan and the Gods will always be with you.

Hail Satan!!!!

Happy Yule!
I'm happy just because soon our rituals will destroy the enemy.

Coraxo said:
NinRick said:
Every couple centuries when Saturn and Jupiter conjunct Cora comes back on the forums,

Jokes aside, nice to see you around again :D

Oh don't worry, I will never leave the forums. In fact, I check the announcements daily. Besides, people here -aside from the usual trolls- have been behaving well lately, so you don't see me around yelling on certain topics anymore.

Thank you for the kind words and happy Yule to you!

Oh thank you, I also wish you happy Yule <3

Happy Yule to you and for all the Satanists!!
This year was so crazy for most one of us, and at least one time, in this seasons of Yule everyone stays happy and celebrates whit our family and whit the gods and Father Satan
for me, I'm so excited about Yule this year, I advance so much in Satanists and the pandemic gives me the opportunity of celebrates Yule without the bullshit of the enemy
Sometimes we gonna have awful times, sometimes we gonna fall very down, but if the gods and Satan never give up, why would we do it?

Happy yule to you all, brothers and sisters in Satan!

To brave the upcoming storm, stay strong in your faith and service to Satan and our Gods. For they do have your back if you do your part in fighting the enemy and advancing yourself. Spiritual advancement is the key here, it is how you get through the storm and keep safe your soul and loved ones.

Behind the dark clouds the sun always shines just as bright, all one has to do is break through the clouds to reach the light, and a storm lasts only for a moment, a strong house with a deep foundation can withstand any storm and make it through unscathed. Your house to survive this storm is your soul.

Those who are with Satan and do their part here, have nothing to fear for the future.

What Cobra says here and has repeated a number of times is of exceptional importance:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As we progress closer towards 2021-2024 and 2030, those who meditate and who advance spiritually, will be at an extreme advantage compared to those who do not.

Everyone is called to stay strong now, and stay put. Have longterm goals and stay strong. Put your feet strongly in your ground, and know that the Gods and your meditations will pull you through, always through our actions and activity. Faith in ourselves is mandatory now.

Take heed to that and you are fine regardless what happens to the world. We are unlike the common volk, always remember and take pride in that.

Once again, Happy Yule to all SS brothers and sisters, may your future be bright and may you all be safe, dear family.

May Satan and our wonderful Gods Bless us all.

Hail Satan!

Thanks for the Wishes, I wanna wish you the same as well my Brother, and let me extend my wishes to all My Dedicated Brothers and Sisters!

Happy yule season for all my brothers and sisters and HoodedCobra666 who lead us to victory.
The 21 of December is a special day after that the energies are turning to us all positively.

Hail Father Satan and the gods of Duat.

Happy Yule to my new brothers and sisters of Satan ! I'm working hard on meditation, reading jos encyclopedias and doing my part with daily RTR's. Hail Satan.

Un buon Natale a tutti voi fratelli e sorelle ,grazie al ministero di joys per tutti i consigli e il lavoro che fate. Tanti auguri dall'italia!!!
:)

Happy Yule HPHc

Also to my friends and fellow ssrs on here

Enki UK

God Jul Alle Sammen! (Happy Yule Everyone!)

Enjoy, be merry and indulge!

Hail Satan!

Happy Yule brothers and sisters! I wish you what i wish also for myself, good health, good spiritual and material advancement and a strong will to do Rtr's! Stay strong!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Happy Yule High Priest Hooded Cobra, Happy Yule High Priestess Maxine Dietrich, Happy Yule all High Priest and Priestess that are here with loyalty and joy on their hearts and Happy Yule for all member that follows the same sincerity. Much blessings, wealth and prosperity!

Hail God Satan, Hail the Gods and Hail the Goddesses!

slyscorpion said:
I would be interested in knowing what the conjunctions were that lead to and out of the dark ages or middle ages. However I am unsure what year to look up as there are several different dates talked about different places so I am confused as to what to look at. What year was it considered the middle ages began and ended.

In England at least, late 1066 is often said to be the start of the middle ages, and we have Jupiter and Saturn conjuncting one another at 21 degrees of Scorpio on the 20th of September 1067, so that's one possible candidate. In the year 1226 however, we have a Saturn and Jupiter conjugation actually in Aquarius just like what's gonna happen in a few days, they were both at 3 degrees Aquarius on March 7th. They both retrograded in September of that year too, with Saturn back in 29 degrees of Capricorn and Jupiter just a couple of degrees out in 1 degree of Aquarius on September 20th, so that could've had an effect too.

Hvítr Ormr said:
slyscorpion said:
I would be interested in knowing what the conjunctions were that lead to and out of the dark ages or middle ages. However I am unsure what year to look up as there are several different dates talked about different places so I am confused as to what to look at. What year was it considered the middle ages began and ended.

In England at least, late 1066 is often said to be the start of the middle ages, and we have Jupiter and Saturn conjuncting one another at 21 degrees of Scorpio on the 20th of September 1067, so that's one possible candidate. In the year 1226 however, we have a Saturn and Jupiter conjugation actually in Aquarius just like what's gonna happen in a few days, they were both at 3 degrees Aquarius on March 7th. They both retrograded in September of that year too, with Saturn back in 29 degrees of Capricorn and Jupiter just a couple of degrees out in 1 degree of Aquarius on September 20th, so that could've had an effect too.

You know what whatever source you read this from did not even look this up just parroted something they heard. It would be 21 Virgo (when the conjunction completes here) and its later than the 20th of September I just typed in London England
astro-2gw-middle-ages-81476-53544.png

What is interesting here is Uranus in Sagittarius squares this Jupiter Saturn Conjunction here. Sagittarius almost always deals with religion in some way when referring to world events and the dark ages was Xtianity being imposed in Europe. An overthrow of the current pagan system is what I would see in this. Now if some astrological alignment like this were to happen today I wouldn't be nervous at all but actually excited about it but back then the enemy had a lot of spiritual power.

Hvítr Ormr said:
slyscorpion said:

Also it seems the people that would have overthrown the current system there would have been very focused on purity (maybe even cleanliness in some way) and obsessive and controlling of all aspects of life. That fits xtianity. Jupiter is in its fall in Virgo and Saturn obviously would have more power than Jupiter in that sign it seems it would fit it quite well. So spirituality and religion would fall as a whole due to this. People would revolt against spirituality and impose harsh laws. Jupiter would be the ruler of the sign Uranus is in here.

That gives me some insight into those times just my take on the Chart.

Just my practice on trying to read something what I saw I find this stuff really interesting

slyscorpion said:
You know what whatever source you read this from did not even look this up just parroted something they heard. It would be 21 Virgo (when the conjunction completes here) and its later than the 20th of September I just typed in London England

What is interesting here is Uranus in Sagittarius squares this Jupiter Saturn Conjunction here. Sagittarius almost always deals with religion in some way when referring to world events and the dark ages was Xtianity being imposed in Europe. An overthrow of the current pagan system is what I would see in this. Now if some astrological alignment like this were to happen today I wouldn't be nervous at all but actually excited about it but back then the enemy had a lot of spiritual power.

I went and looked it up properly myself and you're right, it was Virgo rather than Scorpio. Maybe they just weren't paying attention and got them mixed up or something. What you write here is very interesting anyway though and it makes a lot of sense. When the Normans conquered England in 1066 they actually did so with the blessing of Pope Alexander II, carried a papal banner and everything. Built a lot of churches too, there's Norman churches all over the country.

I always believed the Norman invasion really happened to enforce xianity on the island, not just as a succession dispute when the king died as the historians always claim it was. Maybe this confirms that.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I dedicate this video to the old Gods
and to jos and myself

https://youtu.be/JoPIfKRbwcQ

Happy happy!

Hail SATAN

this is blocked in my region, what is it? i wish I could watch it

Hvítr Ormr said:
slyscorpion said:

I went and looked it up properly myself and you're right, it was Virgo rather than Scorpio. Maybe they just weren't paying attention and got them mixed up or something. What you write here is very interesting anyway though and it makes a lot of sense. When the Normans conquered England in 1066 they actually did so with the blessing of Pope Alexander II, carried a papal banner and everything. Built a lot of churches too, there's Norman churches all over the country.

I always believed the Norman invasion really happened to enforce xianity on the island, not just as a succession dispute when the king died as the historians always claim it was. Maybe this confirms that.

It looks appears your right from the Chart. If we take Neptune and Jupiter (and sometimes Saturn) to rule Xtianity like it often does in this chart. You have Neptune Conjunct algol star trining Jupiter in the sign of virgo. I wouldn't be suprised if this was a very brutal invasion and some people got decapitated as Algol usually leads too. No matter the case here it was very puritan form of xtianity that enforced a lot of rules in every little area of life.

The Chart shows to me at least whatever happened here is completly related to xtianity trying to dominate and enforce itself on the population. It would not be surprising if I were to find out something similar went on other places with enemy programs at that time.

Hvítr Ormr said:
slyscorpion said:

Xtianity btw is a Pisces related program btw it was completely created to conform to this energy so this is why you most often would look at the planets ruling Pisces to find information on that program in the Chart. Which would be Neptune and Jupiter. Just wanted to add that for anyone wondering. If you look at charts of world events its very rare anything happens with xtianity in relation to Saturn. You would look to Neptune or Jupiter. Most often the sign of Sagittarius too.

This may help people in looking over things to realize that I think everything Maxine wrote about confirms this. If people are looking at Saturn in this even though its energies are quite related to it. They are not going to find much on it. Hope this helps some people.

slyscorpion said:
Hvítr Ormr said:
slyscorpion said:

Xtianity btw is a Pisces related program btw it was completely created to conform to this energy so this is why you most often would look at the planets ruling Pisces to find information on that program in the Chart. Which would be Neptune and Jupiter. Just wanted to add that for anyone wondering. If you look at charts of world events its very rare anything happens with xtianity in relation to Saturn. You would look to Neptune or Jupiter. Most often the sign of Sagittarius too.

This may help people in looking over things to realize that I think everything Maxine wrote about confirms this. If people are looking at Saturn in this even though its energies are quite related to it. They are not going to find much on it. Hope this helps some people.

Sorry for making multiple posts hope I am not annoying anyone but what I wanted to say this for is. If your wondering when xtianity may fall or whatever look to the upcoming things dealing with these two planets. There is the Eclipse over Antares May of Next year. There is Saturn and Jupiter Conjunction and Jupiter in Aquarius. Then later on there is Jupiter Conjunct Neptune in Pisces. You would have to look a little more closely at that and see what is aspecting it to know if that is going to effect xtianity or not but it's a possibility. I haven't done that yet.

So look for more Scandal or something with the Vatican Next year in May or look for more sudden exposures of the church.

ANTARES - [9 degrees of Sagittarius]
Watcher of the West The nature can be impulsive, headstrong, stubborn, and courageous. The life meets with unpredictable events, unexpected upsets and changes, and a loss of success can come from self-undoing. There is military and martial aptitude, bringing honor and favors. This is a warrior star. Those who have this star prominent in their charts often rebel against spiritual and religious oppression, bringing drastic changes in these areas.

The eclipse will happen over several degrees but will activate the degree of this star.

Ok so its anyone's guess when xtianity will fall for good or get seriously exposed Probably within a few years but its most likely Jupiter or Neptune will be making an aspect with something especially if Saturn is involved or the Sign of Sagittarius when this does happen.

Also Pluto in Sagittarius Generation is supposed to Majorly expose them after their Saturn return. Some of them are having that not too far in the future. I am Uranus and Saturn in Sagittarius generation. I always hated the religion of the enemy and dealt with them. I got adopted into a family that was a pastor at a Church. I can say yeah this does often deal with xtianity especially if Saturn is in the mix too. I dont know of anyone who ever had several sagittarius things who didn't deal with the enemy religions in some way. I am glad I dont have pluto there too.

slyscorpion said:
Hvítr Ormr said:
slyscorpion said:

Doesn't this show that Jupiter was in conjunction to Saturn? I mean, the wheel shows jupiter above saturn, jupiter/saturn. This time it is Saturn conjunction Jupiter, Saturn/Jupiter. Or am I missing something?

It is also interesting Pluto and Neptune was in retrograde at the time.

Darkpagan666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Hvítr Ormr said:

Doesn't this show that Jupiter was in conjunction to Saturn? I mean, the wheel shows jupiter above saturn, jupiter/saturn. This time it is Saturn conjunction Jupiter, Saturn/Jupiter. Or am I missing something?

Never mind. I looked at a synastry of mine. Not the current alignment. Hehe.

Darkpagan666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Hvítr Ormr said:

Its not different now and never is the reason is Jupiter is much faster than Saturn so Saturn would never come up upon Jupiter. Jupiter is always coming to Saturn. It probably wouldn't make any difference so far as the energy either though.

Happy Yuletide everyone and hope you get nice spirituals gifts!

One question on the chart of the current time. What is your opinion on Uranus retrogade at Taurus (which basically when Uranus went in Taurus war started in Syria again etc. etc.) Both Jupiter and Saturn are Square Uranus which is retro at the moment. Is our effort by using the Saturn Jupiter conjuction on exposing Xianity going to help more in this case, in a sense that we will spoil the enemies plans even more when it comes to wars and what not. Also, Both Jupiter and Saturn are conjuct with Pluto therefore with our strong RtR action going on, does it affect us in overthrowing their plans even more?

Just a thought , I am really into astrology it just is very confusing to me when it comes to a global perspective so the star on the current and their affect with the corona elections etc. are really confusing to me, whether the vaccine came out just in time for that conjuct to happen etc. etc. In a sense that we are using the energies in our favor and the enemy wants to microchip everyone currently, I would guess it means they are ultra panicking. If anyone could clarify what is going on at the sky atm would be really helpfull!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back