Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ENDING THE VEIL - First Ritual Schedule - 11 to 22 December 2020

*pops bottles of champagne in SS victory war cries*

LEEEETTTSSS KIIICK JJOOO AAASSSSS!!!!!!!

WWWOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
giphy.gif

ShadowTheRaven said:
Just finished the program. And yes, it's a bit archaic but still, there's tons of things that can be done with VB.NET. The only downside is it'll only run on Windows.

Screenshots of the finished product:
qnU3d8p.png

epH4j3f.png

Looking good. Will this be available to use on cell phones?

I've seen this triangle before, in invasive visuals, a lot actually. Started in the past month or so, never knew what it was or what it meant.

Is this 'dream' grid over our planet the reason as to why psychic matters and communications are so unbelievably chaotic and disordered? Even with a logical filter it looks like a damn circus of confliction but perhaps this could also be in the soul... otherwise I don't know how you and Maxine manage to get anything from Satan and the gods through with all of this, that must be one damn strong and clear filter.

Young Faith said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I'll probably try to create an online version for this ritual too, if I am so lucky to find time for it

ShadowTheRaven said:
Isn't VB.NET a bit old fashioned? Which isn't exactly good in programming. I suggest you to take a look at C#, it's a very beautiful language in my opinion
@young faith
really hope you will brother.

if you make a program put also the Italian language, if you can of course, and if it doesn't create too much extra work.

I say this since you are Italian, but of course it is only a suggestion.

@shadowtheraven
congratulations, you created the program in such a short time.
thanks bro.

Thank you very much for this, HP. So for each line, we say the relevant vibration the relevant number of times, then blot out the relevant letter? We don't do all the vibrations for a line, then blot out all the letters? Just wanted to make sure I'm doing it right.

Thank you High Priest and Thank you to the Gods and Father Satan!!

I just did the Final RTR and done this part afterwards, and the feeling is just WOW!
I immediately felt like a heavy burden was lifted off of me that I never even knew and I started to feel more aware of everything around me, like my mothers plants for example, which I couldn't before, it was amazing!!!
But sadly it is quite draining this RTR.. Nonetheless, I shall rest up, recharge so to speak, and get back at it!

I seriously love the feeling it gave me, I felt closer to the Gods than ever before. The feeling is wonderful. I am touched. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL OF THE GODS!!

This is excellent, I can feel many great things will come from this.

I put together a small audio track with just the pronunciation for the letters involved in reversing the tetragammaton, in case anyone needs a quick reference. This is the raw material I'll be using for the video I'll put up tomorrow.

https://voca.ro/13Cl8GFOb6Gu

ShadowTheRaven said:
...message ping...

You have an error!

Your final triangular point is saying "10". It should be stating "12".

3, 6, 9, 12. Not 10.

I just finished 2 FRTRS and the new one right after....big time throb in the crown chakra. I loved watching that pyramid of excrement exploding :twisted:

Sorry, one other question-is the schedule to do one of these after each Final RTRs? So each day we do as many Final RTRs as we're able to, and each time to the add-on?

ShadowTheRaven said:
Perhaps I'll use this opportunity to get back into programming, and write a tool similar to Bigot Boy's Master RTR tool. The only difference will be the programming language I'll be using, where he used the Godot Language, I'll be using Visual Basic .NET

Of course, if I publicly release it, I'll include a full virus scan, Md5 hash, and Sandboxie analysis to ensure that nobody's computer will be infected.

Hi! Mind if i ask, can you do it as a open source code as you did before?

You see translation of RTRs and apps usually takes a while for us, because of that some SS that doesn't know english that well can get behind. So it would be easier for us to translate the app's content to our languages that way.

Just did it but it didn't go so well, with apps may be better. 1 question: do we have to say hail Satan at the end?

I've been waiting for this, it's vital. Especially on these astrologically grandiose dates. I feel this vibration, which is a wave of power. Are we also acting in sync with the time of the war room? Yes?

I also suggest that all warriors do these rituals synchronously at the peak of a SOLAR ECLİPSE. It will be something crushing. A knockout for our enemies.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I hope someone sees this.
So you do the first four letters for 3 times, left to right, you blot each one of them, then you go down to the next line and start the other three letters for 6 times... And so on.
Sorry, I want to do it well and the thing that confuses me is that red line at the left top of the flipped over triangle: what does it mean? Is it just there to show us where to begin?

ShadowTheRaven said:
Perhaps I'll use this opportunity to get back into programming, and write a tool similar to Bigot Boy's Master RTR tool. The only difference will be the programming language I'll be using, where he used the Godot Language, I'll be using Visual Basic .NET

Of course, if I publicly release it, I'll include a full virus scan, Md5 hash, and Sandboxie analysis to ensure that nobody's computer will be infected.
HERES A SIMPLE PROGRAM FOR PYTHON 3!
THANKS FOR THE IDEA ILL USE THIS ;D
#-*-coding:utf8;-*-
#qpy:3
#qpy:console
blot="*BLOT OUT LETTER IN TRIANGLE*"
l1="DUUY * DUY * DOHY * THOHY * TUUY"
l2="HAYH * HEH *"
l3="VAHV * VAHW * VUHV * WAHW"
l4="HAYH * HEH *"
v3="Vibrate each the following 3 times each:"
v6="Vibrate each the following 6 times each:"
v9="Vibrate each the following 9 times each:"
v12="Vibrate each the following 12 times each:"
feel="*FEEL AND KNOW ALL THESE ARE DEAD*"
print("FIRST TIER:")
input(v3)
input(l1)
input(blot)
input(v3)
input(l2)
input(blot)
input(v3)
input(l3)
input(blot)
input(v3)
input(l4)
input(blot)
input(feel)
print("SECOND TIER:")
input(v6)
input(l1)
input(blot)
input(v6)
input(l2)
input(blot)
input(v6)
input(l3)
input(blot)
input(feel)
print("THIRD TIER:")
input(v9)
input(l1)
input(blot)
input(v9)
input(l2)
input(blot)
input(feel)
print("FOURTH TIER:")
input(v12)
input(l1)
input(blot)
input("*WHOLE TRIANGLE SHOULD BE BLOTTED OUT NOW*")
input(feel)
print("FIFTH TIER:")
input('All you do during this, is focus on the silence after the so called "Name" is finally DEAD. You must focus on this empty silence, and desire that all of it is gone permanently.')
print("SIXTH TIER:")
input("Affirm 10 times:")
x=0
a1='"The Hebrew Tetragrammaton in all its symbols and permutations is now dead, devoid of power, and permanently destroyed in all dimensions of existence.'
a2='All Jewish spiritual force is permanently dead and banished from this world and all worlds.'
a3='The spiritual veil of hebrew magick and consciousness covering this world is permanently lifted, dead, and devoid of any and all power and influence".'
while x<10:
print("Completed",x,"Affirmations")
print(a1)
print(a2)
input(a3)
x+=1
print("Completed 10 Affirmations")
input("After this, chant AUM once and close the Ritual")

Nice work .Thank you high priestess .quick question we do this ritual after doing the final rtr the usual way .it like this we start with the final rtr then quickly follow it with this one .Will there be a pdf available to download for this ritual .how many times are we supposed to do this ritual ? We begin today on the 11th or on the 12

Sun eclipse + saturn jupiter conjuction + new rtr schedule ufff this is gonna be like hyper ultra ultimate nukleer bomb explosion in to jew's asshole.

YES. HAIL SATAN!

I feel like a kid in a candy store. Super stoked!

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
BYE BYE JUDEN

tenor.gif
LoL!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In plain, by shutting down and/or reversing or blotting the symbol, one must understand, we are "Shutting off" or "Killing" the gateway through which the enemy manipulates the world. The purpose here is twofold: With the dead Hebrew letters, their source of power is disabled, and with their major sigil neutralized, they cannot open up our world to their unholy worthless alien forces.

I really like what this entails.. First we take away their power, and then we lock them in so that they are truly fucked. In the end we enjoy the freedom. Woot!

Hermit of 13 Swords said:
Hi! Mind if i ask, can you do it as a open source code as you did before?

You see translation of RTRs and apps usually takes a while for us, because of that some SS that doesn't know english that well can get behind. So it would be easier for us to translate the app's content to our languages that way.

Sure. Check my thread in the signature, I'll get to it sometime tomorrow.

SS66610888 said:
@shadowtheraven
congratulations, you created the program in such a short time.
thanks bro.

When I saw the ritual was only in image form, I had to rush as fast as I can to create a tool for those who can't access a printer, granted they have a computer.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Looking good. Will this be available to use on cell phones?

Unfortunately, no. I haven't yet learned to code for mobile apps. Perhaps that'll be something to put on my to-do list, however it'll probably be Android only.

One Wire Phenomenon said:

I kind of don't understand how something like this could be helpful or used in spiritual warfare or anything. Just stick with doing what we have here if anything new needs to be done after this we will do it when the time is right. Dont worry. Remember the HPs are in contact with Satan and the Gods and did a lot of research. They will be told what needs to be done and helped in finding it if need be.

Does this have anything to do with the Tunnel of light many see after they die what we are doing now. May be a dumb question but I wondered about that. The Thoughtform of YHVH when we were starting out it was stated the Gods wanted this drained totally. It was said to be made up of a huge mass of souls and all sorts of spiritual energy that is fed to it by praying and worship I remember. What about the dimension of ghenna/hell that Maxine talked about in the article on the JOS not ours but the one where the enemy sends souls that are not obedient or enslaved enough to torture for awhile before reincarnation to feed off of them again I am assuming or dissapation. Does this ritual in the end destroy all that too along with the fake heaven and all their other spiritual realms.

What happens to the xtians/Muslims when this is fully destroyed.

Crazy, recently I have been intensely researching the tetragrammaton and Jewish magick systems and it has given me knowledge and understanding which will help me perform this ritual. The Gods are very much looking down on us and helping us every step of the way.

Thank you HP HoodedCobra666

Hail Satan!!

This was awesome, and barely took any time. I felt peace after doing this :)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I'll add this to my Paintable Final RTR within the next few days. The nice thing about a pure HTML webpage is that is works everywhere, on every device, either online or offline.
I am greatly looking forward to it, and will add to my sig :)

Ghost in the Machine said:
I've seen this triangle before, in invasive visuals, a lot actually. Started in the past month or so, never knew what it was or what it meant.

Is this 'dream' grid over our planet the reason as to why psychic matters and communications are so unbelievably chaotic and disordered? Even with a logical filter it looks like a damn circus of confliction but perhaps this could also be in the soul... otherwise I don't know how you and Maxine manage to get anything from Satan and the gods through with all of this, that must be one damn strong and clear filter.

I haven’t seen the triangle before, however, for months now, after I asked Our Gods about this upcoming addition to the FRTR, I have on several occasions heard “Tetragrammaton”.

I have been researching it for weeks and weeks and trying to understand it. It was brought to my attention it seems and also to many other Brothers and Sisters here.

Also, while hammering out the FRTR, the yod heh veh heh (yhwh) letters were also of “special interest” to me, i.e I put extra effort destroying them. This has been for a while now.

Also, while on a visit to Prague, I have seen it everywhere, literally (the four letters). It disgusted me.

As for astral communications, I totally believe this ritual will help us here. Sometimes I am very open to our Gods, and others, I feel “something” is preventing it. I already knew back then what.

I also noticed the enemy kind of “backed off” from their relentless attacks for months now (on me personally). Of course they still do attack, but definitely not as much as before. They are busy elsewhere as we can see, with what’s happening to our world.

But not any more.....

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Specter said:
This is excellent, I can feel many great things will come from this.

I put together a small audio track with just the pronunciation for the letters involved in reversing the tetragammaton, in case anyone needs a quick reference. This is the raw material I'll be using for the video I'll put up tomorrow.

https://voca.ro/13Cl8GFOb6Gu
You saved me thanks!

Frivolous question but what is the impact if any of listening to music while participating in spiritual warfare? Is it better to do it without? I feel it helps me focus slightly

After finishing an F-RTR session I put into practice the additional RTR posted. It's an incredible feeling, it works great! I don't know how to describe exactly what I felt, the process is complex and there are not enough words, you could say that human language is rudimentary in this case, you feel a deep release, that speaking in a plastic way.
What I can say is that for about 2 months but especially this week I felt inside that the ultimate weapon for the reptilians will be posted and so it was. In the last 3 days I could not actually sleep or take care of my daily household chores because I knew that our last vanguard weapon would be posted and that's how it was! It's great, I lost my job, in fact I wasn't disappointed at all, I haven't had the desire to work for a shitty salary for a long time, but the last post made me feel like I just had revived and I will focus on this until I fall asleep in the chair doing repetition after repetition, 1F-RTR with an additional RTR in the package, repetition, repetition and repetition again. It seems to me or life is wonderful, I feel like I look at life through pink lenses. This is a little joke for those who wear glasses. Many hugs from the heart of the entire SS team and let's GO people to eliminate reptiles permanently from our lives and more!

They also use this for bind and curse our souls,after doing it, I felt my chakras and aura more free and I had an huge increase of energy.

Is this veil the same matrix thing that prevents the Gods from getting in touch with us? Or am I mistaken?
Will destroying this thing gradually open up all humans to the influence of the Gods, and their presence in our lives?

Did someone call an exterminator?

But in all seriousness this is going to be beautifully devastating to those dirty rat bastards!

Eat it you coons!

Hail Satan!

Hail Hitler!

Based on what happened this year, it's very evident that jews are hopeless, worthless and can't even push their alien agenda by themselves anymore, so their masters took matters into their hands and imposed a curfew (Cohenvid-19).

This whole year has been nothing but a direct intervening from enemy aliens, this ritual will make sure it won't be the case anymore. The jews will be isolated and will have no escape, our wrath will make them beg for death.

On a different note I was hoping HPs Maxine would show up when introducing this new RTR, maybe she would make an appearance around Yule, or maybe at least you could keep us updated on how she's doing. I'm sure hearing from her would encourage many, not that your words are any less encouraging :p

slyscorpion said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:

I kind of don't understand how something like this could be helpful or used in spiritual warfare or anything. Just stick with doing what we have here if anything new needs to be done after this we will do it when the time is right. Dont worry. Remember the HPs are in contact with Satan and the Gods and did a lot of research. They will be told what needs to be done and helped in finding it if need be.
Yes i agree,but hay you never know maby just a small maby Satan used me to bring the information haha. Anyway either way i feel it is nesesary because you can never be to careful with a jew! Whether is useless information or not,the strange Phenomenon is that it is perfectly hidden in plain sight. Nobody uses it because out of all the languages the voice that reads the numbers are so poor not even i can understand some of it. And yes the whole Afrikaans Alphabbet translates into numbers and Hewbrew names and it can only be done with Afrikaans so far i have seen. There is a clear pattern and the numb 54 is the beginning of all of them. The last i checked this is a very important numb for the enemy.. Would you rather not have me shared it,because i think and trust JoS will know if its important or not,rather safe than sorry. The forums are about sharing information and i think if people can share things about greys and reptilians then the Hebrew Alpabet most certainly has a place umong them not?? Its the main weopan they are using so why not expose it all we can. There are a few things i doen't share because im not certain if it will compromise our master plan for victory.
I have read only 3 articles on the Kabalah expose site,i found from what i have read all to be true but from other sources and my own experience,if you check all my posts from the start to end you will see how i was being lead or drawn to the ultimate bigger picture of our war and early this morning i watched a youtube video of Maxine which is called the introduction to the rune Kabalah and thats when i realised the above. I have told myself many times and accepted that if i am not meant to be here then Satan will let me leave or like for example I was about to leave and thought to myself if i am not meant to be here Satan will do nothing to stop me,i left a message and was hopibg for a reply but did not think someone will,then the Hp himself left a comment and by that i knew this is where i am meant to be.

Hail Satan

Hi Hooded Cobra, I performed this Ritual after lunch and right after a RTR.
It was easy, but once i messed up and repeated a letter 18 times. ( I was counting with my fingers, as adding the number of done repetitions on my papers was just not good) Will it damage the energies?
Also, I really went hard on the triangle with my gel pen, but I don't have a thick pen to easily cover all the blank space/silence between the letters. Could it be bad?
I really want to thank you and Maxine for this Ritual that I hope I did good.
Doing these things save me everyday.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back