Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The 4 Fundamental Achievements In Satanic Life

Sun said:
When is comes to wealth im kinda fucked on this aspect. I was born with a bad Saturn placement that causes poverty. I've tried my hardest to make a living for myself, and also Ive tried talking to the gods, and also my guardian who specializes in money and wealth, but I can never seem to get a response from them or anything. I hope things are better for me in the near future. Life is getting pretty rough and stressful right now, and I don't know how long it'll be before I actually end up homeless.

I hope it doesn't get to the point where I have to steal and become a thief. I've been trying to build up and YouTube and streaming career and hopefully make some profit from it in the future. Its hard to get a career started like that with YouTube. Everyone and they're mother has a YouTube channel to try and make money from it, theres so much competition these days with YouTube and twitch and all that.

I always see these big youtubers and streamers handing out thousands of dollars and throwing money around like its nothing, and it disgusts me to the core. I'm not sure were life will take me, but so far it hasn't been pleasant.

Im starting to highly doubt myself and my abilities and this path in general. I try to keep faith in Satan. So far I haven't ran into anything seriously tragic, well, I have had 1 thing tragic happen to me since joining JoS that has caused a lot of depression and left me stuck poverty, losing my only source of income.

I kept seeing all these people on YouTube and twitch constantly making hundreds of dollars every day from streaming and playing games and everything. I wanted to get in on that action myself, so now I have a decent gaming PC and I can record games and everything, and I've started my own gaming channel on YouTube. Not gonna give the link to my channel here for obvious reasons, but I hope I can make something out of it.

I've looked into the natal charts of most of these big youtubers and streamers, and I've noticed that they all have a very prominent Mercury or Gemini influence. Either Mercury is the chart ruler, or the ruler of the 10th house.
In almost all cases of natal charts that I've looked at of these youtubers and streamers, they seem to all have Mercury in the 10th house, along with Mercury being the chart ruler or the ruler of the 10th house by having Gemini on the cusp of the 10th. The sun is usually in the 10th house as well with these people.

I've been using the Mercury seed mantra and programming it to increase my success with my YouTube career, and also to empower myself with the energies of mercury. My natal mercury is in a good house, but its in its sign of detriment, Pisces, so I believe it needs work.

I wish I could communicate with my guardian like most people do, but I cant get any response from them, or im just missing signs. I tried asking my guardian for a little help with my success with my YouTube career, but I kind of feel bad about it.
I don't want them to think that im some selfish prick or something like that. Im just struggling with trying to make a living for myself. Life has been miserable. I don't mean to offend them or anything like that. I'm not like someone who is in it just for the money or someone who only wants money, or a person like that. I hope they understand. I just want to feel secure and have a good income along with my career.

I've also been trying to do the same thing for a while now. I have around 100 vids and not as many subs. I would do much better if I had someone to play with. I mainly do ps4 since im not good at anything pc related and my pc isnt really good at all. If there was some way we could contact each other and form a collab I would like that a lot. However at the moment im terribly behind on rtrs and wouldnt be playing until I got caught up. ~im not secretly jewish lol~

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Im going away for a bit,it was real nice meeting you guys on this forum. I have some terrible work to do on myself, and i feel like a out cast here.. I will be back when i have discipline in mediation.. Goodbye

Hail Satan

Don't feel too bad if you suddenly notice things about yourself that seem to be even the opposite compared to some of Satanism's values. No one is perfect, we're not Gods yet.
As long as you're able to learn from your mistakes and see what's wrong with your life and are willing to change it and better yourself, you're already on the right path to make progress. Many people here come from backgrounds that include bad habits, drugs and whatnot. Many people have had it really rough so far. In my opinion, the more one who has found Spiritual Satanism comes from a damaged life, the more it's probably that they will truly understand and appreciate what Satan offers everyone and will more than likely go for it.

That said, if you create a daily meditation routine and work on yourself you'll be bound to see some progress. There's no need for you to leave the forum and return in the future, there is too much knowledge being explained here that you won't want to miss out on any of it. I know I've learned probably more about myself since I joined it than in all the past years trying to figure things out by myself.
All you need is ask and follow the advice that makes sense to you.

Hail Satan!

Satanic Path said:
This is also why I crave for an Incubo. Reading about Maxine writing on her countless experiences with Gods made me inspired.
I dream to have A Demon Lover to talk to, with whom advance and give my love to.
Totally into a romantic relationship, as I don't want just sex, but a deeper connection.
Thank you Valentine, May The Gods bless you forever.

For what it's worth, I'd say you have a better shot at getting yourself a good relationship with an Incubus than most people I read about. The reason is simply because you seem to know exactly what you want and it makes a lot of sense to me. Most people who ask about Succubi and Incubi seem to just want to have quick, unimportant sex, and what I see is just people who want an orgasm coming from a fantasy about an astral perfect lover. Honestly, I can't bring myself to understand these people as I feel a relationship with anyone, astral or human, should be a love and trust relationship before anything else, that your partner should be the one you feel the closest to and whom you can talk to about just anything, whether it worries you or makes you feel good.

Perhaps I'm just inspired by the Love Fundamental in HP HoodedCobra's post, but I feel the only true commitment with an astral lover is one where you both feel the closest and trust each other completely.
Personally, I think I've got all these 4 Fundamentals covered and I feel pretty balanced myself. I sure have my issues that need fixing but it's nothing huge or insurmountable. If anything, although I have felt Love very clearly and in great measure already, I feel that I still need to learn about it, and trust, when applied to the Gods. Loving and trusting the Gods is an absolute must here, as they can feel what you feel and if one is an emotionally and mentally closed person, they'll probably likely wait for the person to make that step towards them, before making themselves known.

This, at least, has been what I could observe in my experience. Lilith and Astarte, especially, have come to me when I was the most open and ready to listen to advice, not when I simply thought I had it in me. Trust and love are the best keys to approach our magnificent and generous Gods, in my opinion.

As for an Incubus, just go through Father Satan and ask for one, stating what you REALLY want and need. You'll need to open up enough to perceive your Incubus' energy, and here's where I DON'T recommend visualizing sex. This is my personal advice, it may differ from others'. Visualizing sex can make one too mentally distracted and lead to nothing when it comes to working with a Demon or astral lover. My suggestion is that you just try to sense them, mentally talk to them, see who's there with you. You'll find there's also parasites and other interferences so be patient and learn how to discern the energy. (If you look it up there's a great post from Brother Shael about Succubi and Incubi from, I think, the early months of this year, he was really accurate in that one.)

Best of luck.

Hail Satan!

Satanic Path said:
ValentineCHL said:
Satanic Path said:
This is also why I crave for an Incubo. Reading about Maxine writing on her countless experiences with Gods made me inspired.
I dream to have A Demon Lover to talk to, with whom advance and give my love to.
Totally into a romantic relationship, as I don't want just sex, but a deeper connection.
Thank you Valentine, May The Gods bless you forever.

Thank brother, for last, remember the most important thing for the gods is the intention and compromise, I know Satan is gonna see you have sincere and good intentions, and be persistent
And I recommend very much this page where you can see more information about relationships whit demons
https://thirdsex666.deathofcommunism.com/en/
Again I hope you could find your love, father Satan, and all the gods bless you brother

HAIL SATAN!

I think my reply got lost.
I'll be quick:
The only HPs I trust are Cobra and Maxine.
Jake and Mageson are no longer on Jos.
Cobra revealed how Mageson wanted to push the idea that Jeswus= Satan.
This is why I can't trust this website.
Also, I read Cobra's speechs, and I totally changed my mind: I believe that third sex only belongs to ermaphrodites, who are sacred.
That's the third sex thing.
Hooded Cobra, if you ever read this reply of mine, I only have a question:
Is the information in this site about persecution towards homosexuals true?
I mean, I think this might be the only true information reported in their pages.
And did homosexuals have specific roles in the ancient times?
Or is it just a way to fool GLB beginners into thinking they're special in some way?
I am gay, but my pride is not in being gay, but in being gentile.
Of course, I love my own way of being, but honestly liking males doesn't make me feel special at all. It's just me.
Hope you respond, if not, I'll totally understand.
Hail Satan!

Oh! I really don't know about Mageson and Jake, I am some new here (like 8 months) so I really sorry for giving you information that could be fake
and, if I could help you with some of your questions (in a way personal) you don't have to feel "special" for being gay, that "pride" is for most about the discrimination about the old times, so the persons who feel that are persons disgusting can feel more "special", but now, when we thinking, really be heterosexual and be gay is the same, there's is not many differences, and ironically now, be heterosexual know is like weird, you see tik tok and be persons who said "if you are not homosexual or bisexual your are a homophobic and don't approve the homosexuality" and wtf no, so, is not necessary feel "special" for being gay

HAIL SATAN!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Im going away for a bit,it was real nice meeting you guys on this forum. I have some terrible work to do on myself, and i feel like a out cast here.. I will be back when i have discipline in mediation.. Goodbye

Hail Satan

Don't feel too bad if you suddenly notice things about yourself that seem to be even the opposite compared to some of Satanism's values. No one is perfect, we're not Gods yet.
As long as you're able to learn from your mistakes and see what's wrong with your life and are willing to change it and better yourself, you're already on the right path to make progress. Many people here come from backgrounds that include bad habits, drugs and whatnot. Many people have had it really rough so far. In my opinion, the more one who has found Spiritual Satanism comes from a damaged life, the more it's probably that they will truly understand and appreciate what Satan offers everyone and will more than likely go for it.

That said, if you create a daily meditation routine and work on yourself you'll be bound to see some progress. There's no need for you to leave the forum and return in the future, there is too much knowledge being explained here that you won't want to miss out on any of it. I know I've learned probably more about myself since I joined it than in all the past years trying to figure things out by myself.
All you need is ask and follow the advice that makes sense to you.

Hail Satan!

Thank you yes when Hp replied me,i had a sudden change of hart. I did not think anybody will care,and when Hp replied i felt better VERY better
because it was from Hp himself!

Big Dipper said:
Sun said:
When is comes to wealth im kinda fucked on this aspect. I was born with a bad Saturn placement that causes poverty. I've tried my hardest to make a living for myself, and also Ive tried talking to the gods, and also my guardian who specializes in money and wealth, but I can never seem to get a response from them or anything. I hope things are better for me in the near future. Life is getting pretty rough and stressful right now, and I don't know how long it'll be before I actually end up homeless.

I hope it doesn't get to the point where I have to steal and become a thief. I've been trying to build up and YouTube and streaming career and hopefully make some profit from it in the future. Its hard to get a career started like that with YouTube. Everyone and they're mother has a YouTube channel to try and make money from it, theres so much competition these days with YouTube and twitch and all that.

I always see these big youtubers and streamers handing out thousands of dollars and throwing money around like its nothing, and it disgusts me to the core. I'm not sure were life will take me, but so far it hasn't been pleasant.

Im starting to highly doubt myself and my abilities and this path in general. I try to keep faith in Satan. So far I haven't ran into anything seriously tragic, well, I have had 1 thing tragic happen to me since joining JoS that has caused a lot of depression and left me stuck poverty, losing my only source of income.

I kept seeing all these people on YouTube and twitch constantly making hundreds of dollars every day from streaming and playing games and everything. I wanted to get in on that action myself, so now I have a decent gaming PC and I can record games and everything, and I've started my own gaming channel on YouTube. Not gonna give the link to my channel here for obvious reasons, but I hope I can make something out of it.

I've looked into the natal charts of most of these big youtubers and streamers, and I've noticed that they all have a very prominent Mercury or Gemini influence. Either Mercury is the chart ruler, or the ruler of the 10th house.
In almost all cases of natal charts that I've looked at of these youtubers and streamers, they seem to all have Mercury in the 10th house, along with Mercury being the chart ruler or the ruler of the 10th house by having Gemini on the cusp of the 10th. The sun is usually in the 10th house as well with these people.

I've been using the Mercury seed mantra and programming it to increase my success with my YouTube career, and also to empower myself with the energies of mercury. My natal mercury is in a good house, but its in its sign of detriment, Pisces, so I believe it needs work.

I wish I could communicate with my guardian like most people do, but I cant get any response from them, or im just missing signs. I tried asking my guardian for a little help with my success with my YouTube career, but I kind of feel bad about it.
I don't want them to think that im some selfish prick or something like that. Im just struggling with trying to make a living for myself. Life has been miserable. I don't mean to offend them or anything like that. I'm not like someone who is in it just for the money or someone who only wants money, or a person like that. I hope they understand. I just want to feel secure and have a good income along with my career.

I've also been trying to do the same thing for a while now. I have around 100 vids and not as many subs. I would do much better if I had someone to play with. I mainly do ps4 since im not good at anything pc related and my pc isnt really good at all. If there was some way we could contact each other and form a collab I would like that a lot. However at the moment im terribly behind on rtrs and wouldnt be playing until I got caught up. ~im not secretly jewish lol~

It would be cool to have someone to make videos with, but all of my content is made on PC. I don't even have a ps4 or any console like that. I think i'd rather stay a solo content creator, but thanks for asking. I was thinking about the same thing actually. I kind of really wanted someone to make videos with and stuff as a team, but I just feel like Im better off doing it by myself. I don't really have good communication skills yet, I just make gaming videos and talk about the game and other games while playing and recording. Not much of anything else. Cant really think if good topics to talk about mostly when im recording.

Im still an amateur at making gaming videos and having a YouTube channel. I haven't really gotten use to the whole thing yet. Its like walking on stage in front of a large audience and it makes me nervous. But im slowing getting used to the feeling of doing commentary on my videos.

You could used Mercury mantras and also the air element as well and maybe that could help you out. I've never used the Mercury mantra in the past before, so im still studying the effects it will have on me. I do 50x Budhaaya and program the energy to empower me, and also to make me successful with my YouTube and gaming career.

I've looked at the charts of most of the big youtubers and streamers, and they all have prominent Mercury's and Gemini influences in they're charts. So if you want to try and be successful with a YouTube and gaming career, im guessing its best to use Mercury. Also the Sun as well, combined with Mercury. The sun rules fame, popularity and wealth, so don't forget that.

Sun said:
It would be cool to have someone to make videos with, but all of my content is made on PC. I don't even have a ps4 or any console like that. I think i'd rather stay a solo content creator, but thanks for asking. I was thinking about the same thing actually. I kind of really wanted someone to make videos with and stuff as a team, but I just feel like Im better off doing it by myself. I don't really have good communication skills yet, I just make gaming videos and talk about the game and other games while playing and recording. Not much of anything else. Cant really think if good topics to talk about mostly when im recording.

Im still an amateur at making gaming videos and having a YouTube channel. I haven't really gotten use to the whole thing yet. Its like walking on stage in front of a large audience and it makes me nervous. But im slowing getting used to the feeling of doing commentary on my videos.

You could used Mercury mantras and also the air element as well and maybe that could help you out. I've never used the Mercury mantra in the past before, so im still studying the effects it will have on me. I do 50x Budhaaya and program the energy to empower me, and also to make me successful with my YouTube and gaming career.

I've looked at the charts of most of the big youtubers and streamers, and they all have prominent Mercury's and Gemini influences in they're charts. So if you want to try and be successful with a YouTube and gaming career, im guessing its best to use Mercury. Also the Sun as well, combined with Mercury. The sun rules fame, popularity and wealth, so don't forget that.
Okie dokie. If I could recommend a game to make content on I would pick: "HUNT- Showdown". It's a battle royale , but it's the best one out there and the best part is it's fairly new and isn't that popular, but just in case it does later on down the road it would be cool to have content for it until then and have views running in. I tried to do the same with the game, but I get unhealthily belligerent when I play, but if there's a game to get me back into gaming it would be that one. Plus, It's crossplay, so is dead by daylight, but dbd is T.O.X.I.C which I've used for vids and my most popular vids are toxic dead by daylight moments like mail, disconnections, and tea-bagging(classic). However, I would REALLY like to play hunt showdown with you. I havn't had so much passion in game since skyrim back in 2011. If you play it you MUST play with friends, but the downside to using it for fame is you need to be really good at it or people wont watch. I would upload vids of it and not get much, but then I did something impossible and it was my fastest trending vid to date all though it only has about 17 views. I highly recommend it for the fun.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back