Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing With Astral Entities: Bargains with Enemy Entities

Aldrick said:
Nikois666 said:
Aldrick said:
Before I came to Satan, I was taught to summon Angels. They completely ruined my life. When a Demoness was coming to me actually trying to help me. I said what are you some kinda higher Angel? She said DONT CALL ME THAT FILTH!

Later she introduced me Satan, who told me to go online and look up Satanism, and brought me here.

I came to Satan, saying please protect me from these fucking angels.

To our mindset that makes sense. But remember this is all before I read the site. These things are horrendous garbage, I promise you that.

How were you able to communicate with the Demoness? Were your astral senses already open? Or was it something else?

I was born very psychic and then was trained by Spiritualists.

Hopefully I can do that for my kids. I was born with a lot of inner anguish for and concern with things that I hadn't yet actually experienced in life, which I now only remember very little of. Constant overthinking and always being occupied with too real life things for a kid to think about, and in an abstract way that functioned around my depth of understanding as a child. I was terrorised by E.T's at one point and particularly in the weeks after I first found the Joy of Satan. My parents were atheist and materialists but from totally xian families which are now cut off. They had more of a spiritualistic view on life than most other atheists, so I guess I'm better off for that.

One time HPHC wrote something about how the Church had some of our people in it that were disillusioned with them and undermined it from within. That resonated within me a lot, and if it were true for my situation, I hope I didn't get screwed over by that. My current life has been without definitively bad events for the most part, everything has come from my own inhibition and these unconscious hangups which seem to have been from even before childhood. If I had come out of the self-imposed shell like I later did after becoming a Satanist, I would have been a nightmare to people I know :lol:
I think the past life stuff can be described as an inverse ego, what has been built up in the life is inverse upon itself in later lives. I think tight retrograde aspects reveal it in a person.

I have deja vu every other week when thinking and reading about certain things also. There are also phrases from other languages that without hearing them, got stuck in my head at several different occasions. If I did have past lives, I was all over the show.

I need to get over some issues first, but I would raise my kids to a high standard early on when it comes to spirituality. I would do the Berkano working for all of them, their natal chart information with progressive charts, and also they would know something about the ancestors in their line as far back as the mid 19th and late 18th century which I've been able to kinda figure out. The ancestor stuff is so cool looking into it, it makes me wonder if I have any kinsmen and distant cousins who are on this forum here with me! :p

Satanic bloodlines are a thing right? I wonder how far back some of you are to me and who you are to who is here.

Aldrick said:
Nikois666 said:
Aldrick said:
Before I came to Satan, I was taught to summon Angels. They completely ruined my life. When a Demoness was coming to me actually trying to help me. I said what are you some kinda higher Angel? She said DONT CALL ME THAT FILTH!

Later she introduced me Satan, who told me to go online and look up Satanism, and brought me here.

I came to Satan, saying please protect me from these fucking angels.

To our mindset that makes sense. But remember this is all before I read the site. These things are horrendous garbage, I promise you that.

How were you able to communicate with the Demoness? Were your astral senses already open? Or was it something else?

That's crazy. I thought such an upbringing would be almost a death sentence.

There are entities that can veil themselves and deceive with power right? When I opened up to the astral too far, I believe this happened. I think there are powerful entities out there that can veil themselves well. The energy does not feel like that of the Gods and I think I’ve been deceived to do meditations that I have not been ready for before. The energy has this deceptive “so powerful” without any good emotion or feeling attached to it and it’ll feel too strong even though it is not. When I noticed this happening I did a prayer for protection to Satan and I got angry, it left. Another member also mentioned the same thing happening to him, who is quite good with astral communication, and he said he was blasted in the head with energy once just as I was, causing some kind of psychic imbalance. I think I’ve been deceived for a while now to open myself up too far so that invaders could better creep in, but the Gods have heavily been around trying to bring my awareness to this but I could not see or understand this. In cases like this, is doing a detachment ritual something that would just focus more energy on it and should a person just keep calling on the gods and doing an aop? Now it makes sense why when I thought I needed to open my heart chakra more Satan told me to hold off.

<o> said:
I want to start a mars square as well on Tuesday as a banishing ritual to my 5th and 6th Chakras to remove the Grey's energy influence. Mars square says "energy" under the magickal square so I figured it ties in, not entirely sure tho.
A Mars square is not a banishing ritual. And it rules physical energy, as in, being more physically active.

If you mess around with magick, without understanding what you are doing, it can have very negative effects.

Blitzkreig said:
Aldrick said:
Nikois666 said:

That's crazy. I thought such an upbringing would be almost a death sentence.

They tried. I had some experiences when I was younger that are too crazy for even here. I wouldnt believe them.

Lydia said:
A Mars square is not a banishing ritual. And it rules physical energy, as in, being more physically active.

If you mess around with magick, without understanding what you are doing, it can have very negative effects.

Ty for answering Lydia I guess thts wat slyscorpion was saying but I ddnt understand him correctly.

If ur clarification didn't come in I was going to start it tomorrow, ty for saving me from disaster.

I've begun the ansuz wunjo, did 88 and my head felt heavy so I'm gonna cut it to 44, is this OK since it still ties to 88? I think it is?

Is there a good power day to begin vinasa? The page says begin on a full moon to new. But is there an constellation that would strengthen the energy being in the moons phase?

Lydia said:
<o> said:
I want to start a mars square as well on Tuesday as a banishing ritual to my 5th and 6th Chakras to remove the Grey's energy influence. Mars square says "energy" under the magickal square so I figured it ties in, not entirely sure tho.

He could use the Sun Square for Cleansing negative energies in those Chakras though. Its in a fire sign so not bad time to start but still not the Best time either as its not home or exalted or the summer solstice 0 Cancer point which are the best times to start this.

Sun Square is good in cleansing and banishing energy. Mars Square has nothing to do with that or the 5th and 6th Chakras. In fact this would probably be really harmful with an affirmation about Banishing something and Mars being somewhat to totally Malific if misused. Hope he doesn't start this.

I would use an affirmation with Cleansing though not Banishing. Cause banishing your just putting it in your aura and surroundings.

The Mars square is one of those things that actually could be really harmful if not used right or used in Black Magick so I hope he doesnt do this.

slyscorpion said:
The Mars square is one of those things that actually could be really harmful if not used right or used in Black Magick so I hope he doesnt do this.

TY for ur care slyscorpion! Ur intuition knew I was about to make grave mistakes?!?! the care all of the truly dedicated SS have for each other here is a beautiful thing.

<o> said:
Lydia said:

Ty for answering Lydia I guess thts wat slyscorpion was saying but I ddnt understand him correctly.

If ur clarification didn't come in I was going to start it tomorrow, ty for saving me from disaster.

I've begun the ansuz wunjo, did 88 and my head felt heavy so I'm gonna cut it to 44, is this OK since it still ties to 88? I think it is?

Is there a good power day to begin vinasa? The page says begin on a full moon to new. But is there an constellation that would strengthen the energy being in the moons phase?

The heaviness means kind of its working cause that is the energy coming out you want that but if it's too much to cut down is fine. 44 +44 is 88 anyways since your doing two runes.

I know not lydia but I wanted to answer cause I replied to you originally.

My guess is Moon Scorpio and Pisces would be best for that btw but it really doesn't hugely matter just start with the instructions on the page how it says to do it. Your most powerful i am guessing if you start right on or right after the full moon by degree when starting this if that's not possible somehow cause of the time the moon would be there anytime on the day of full moon is fine i am guessing.

<o> said:
Lydia said:

Yes, 44 is fine, even less if you feel it's still too much.

For Vinasa, you can start now, as long as the moon is not void. You can re-start if needed after the next full moon. Don't do it in a chakra though, just in your room area (bedroom, house).

Visuddhi is great for cleaning chakras and aura, you can vibrate it a few times into your chakras, even just 8x each chakra. VVV-EEE-SSS-UUU-DDD-EEEE.

I thought that when we do the "dedication ritual", the ties, oath
we take with the negative, evil astral entities are ends or destroyed. Why isn't it so?

SETI said:
we take with the negative, evil astral entities are ends or destroyed. Why isn't it so?
Because you need to put in the work to free yourself from it, the Gods aren't going to do the work you have to do.

SETI said:

The dedication puts your soul in the vortex of energy of Satanists connected to the Gods of Hell as was explained somewhere I think on on one of the page with the dedication but not sure. This doesn't really solve all problems. My thinking is It protects you more because your not "inside" the vortex of energy of earth that also contains the entities. It doesn't prevent anything from attacking you from the outside totally this also doesn't solve everything if your connected to something negative already. You still have to do the work.

You have to be aware also there still are some negative energies and attachments to negative things in the vortex of energy related to us. This is unfortunate but I realized this shortly after my girlfriend dedicated. This is because the dedication is permanent some people get sidetracked and leave for a bit do negative things etc.

So really just dedication alone and nothing else isn't going to solve all problems. It will make it way better but you still need to do the work to rid yourself of this stuff and do protection. The dedication places you with us and under the protection of the Gods but they don't do everything for us.

slyscorpion said:
SETI said:

The dedication puts your soul in the vortex of energy of Satanists connected to the Gods of Hell as was explained somewhere I think on on one of the page with the dedication but not sure. This doesn't really solve all problems. My thinking is It protects you more because your not "inside" the vortex of energy of earth that also contains the entities. It doesn't prevent anything from attacking you from the outside totally this also doesn't solve everything if your connected to something negative already. You still have to do the work.

You have to be aware also there still are some negative energies and attachments to negative things in the vortex of energy related to us. This is unfortunate but I realized this shortly after my girlfriend dedicated. This is because the dedication is permanent some people get sidetracked and leave for a bit do negative things etc.

So really just dedication alone and nothing else isn't going to solve all problems. It will make it way better but you still need to do the work to rid yourself of this stuff and do protection. The dedication places you with us and under the protection of the Gods but they don't do everything for us.

The dedication ritual did nothing for me,i personally feel that dedication comes from the hart and soul,and we doen't need to do it,but thats just how i feel about it. It was in my nature to be a Satanist so maby that is why nothing different happend when i dedicated. I also think it is impossible for a tru dedicated Satanist to walk away from Satan because if he/she is truely dedicated it will be irrational to do so. Unless that person hates his own nature and wants to be selfish..

slyscorpion said:
SETI said:

The dedication ritual did nothing for me,i personally feel that dedication comes from the hart and soul,and we doen't need to do it,but thats just how i feel about it. It was in my nature to be a Satanist so maby that is why nothing different happend when i dedicated. I also think it is impossible for a tru dedicated Satanist to walk away from Satan because if he/she is truely dedicated it will be irrational to do so. Unless that person hates his own nature and wants to be selfish..

slyscorpion said:
SETI said:

slyscorpion said:
SETI said:

One Wire Phenomenon said:
slyscorpion said:
SETI said:

It is impossible for them to leave forever. That doesn't mean that they can't spend some time confused or be taken in by some enemy attack. It has happened multiple times that we know of from posts on this forum. Mostly it appears the Gods have tried to guide these people back eventually or they come back after realizing how horrible the enemy actually is really scared that they are doomed if the Gods don't help cause they realize how bad the enemy is and they don't have power enough to save themselves.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back