Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where should I migrate?

David

I live in a country from which I want to immigrate. Do you think I should choose a European country such as Germany, France, England, Austria, Spain and ... Or I immigrate to usa
How is the United States of America for life?
And I wanted to ask people who have ever lived or are living in the United States

USA is a great country. I think the best in all the world. But you would have to decide what state, because each state is unique and different from the other states. But America has basically any type of land that you might want. Some states are all forests and rivers, some are by an ocean, some are hot deserts, some are big flat fields, some are like a jungle. And then decide what kind of temperature you like, if you want to be more North or South. Different states have different resources and different jobs. Also different states have different laws.

David said:

Any of those countries are fine, but know that eventually you will have to return and live with your own race once the world is back to normal. Maybe the USA is best so you can at least allow the European populations to retain their native lands. Also, the USA has more personal freedoms and rural lands. Lots of area that is nice and quiet and far away from the HUEHUEHUE!!!!! in the cities.

If youre from a middle eastern country or afrika, people do not like darkskinned strangers coming in and stealing their hard earned money because of 'social wellfare laws'.

The situation in many many countries is not ideal in the slightliest.

I Would say the Former USSR Eastern European Countries (The Baltic Countries, Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova) has the highest percentage of White People. All of these Countries has over 99% of White People (In Estonia 99.8% which I think is the highest in the world but not sure.)

Some Others With high Numbers of White People:

Iceland: At least 98% White

Poland: 98.6% White

Finland: At least 97% White

Italy: Around 96-97% White (Legal Residents)

But all European countries (except France, UK, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands and Russia) has at least 90% White People. you could also include Argentina which has also at least 90% White People.

In The US the States with the highest white Population are; Maine, Montana, Wyoming, Vermont, West Virginia, The Dakotas (North and South) and New Hampshire. all of these States has higher than 90% of White people if you wanted to know.

Latvia,poland and Czech Republic,with 99,8% of population being white. followed by:

lithuania and Albania (99,7% white)

Croatia (99,6% white)

Estonia,Slovenia and Greece (99,3% white)

Finland (99,1% white)
https://www.quora.com/Which-countries-have-the-highest-percentage-of-white-people

https://www.nationalists.org/data/european-population-by-country.html

Honestly just get some good skills and go to a majority white country where you will have enough value to attract a white mate. Please don't go to the US ,shit is about to go haywire there in the coming years i.e if you want to be safe. If you're a hardcore white nationalist who wants to fight and not just survive going to the US will be a plus one.

David said:
I live in a country from which I want to immigrate. Do you think I should choose a European country such as Germany, France, England, Austria, Spain and ... Or I immigrate to usa
And I wanted to ask people who have ever lived or are living in the United States
i think you should chose new zealand

Jack said:
I Would say the Former USSR Eastern European Countries (The Baltic Countries, Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova) has the highest percentage of White People. All of these Countries has over 99% of White People (In Estonia 99.8% which I think is the highest in the world but not sure.)

But all European countries (except France, UK, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands and Russia) has at least 90% White People. you could also include Argentina which has also at least 90% White People.

In The US the States with the highest white Population are; Maine, Montana, Wyoming, Vermont, West Virginia, The Dakotas (North and South) and New Hampshire. all of these States has higher than 90% of White people if you wanted to know.

Latvia,poland and Czech Republic,with 99,8% of population being white. followed by:

Croatia (99,6% white)

Finland (99,1% white)
https://www.quora.com/Which-countries-have-the-highest-percentage-of-white-people

Honestly just get some good skills and go to a majority white country where you will have enough value to attract a white mate. Please don't go to the US ,shit is about to go haywire there in the coming years i.e if you want to be safe. If you're a hardcore white nationalist who wants to fight and not just survive going to the US will be a plus one.
He is Turkish, and I wonder if it's okay for him to mix with whites. To my understanding Turkish people are a subrace of white, am I correct?

I know I wouldn't be cool with a Turkish person marrying a Nordic person.

Henu the Great said:
Jack said:

Croatia (99,6% white)

Finland (99,1% white)

He is Turkish, and I wonder if it's okay for him to mix with whites. To my understanding Turkish people are a subrace of white, am I correct?

Oh sorry I thought he was white

Henu the Great said:
Jack said:

Croatia (99,6% white)

Finland (99,1% white)

yeah turkish is mediterranean white

Turks, for the most part, are Persian. The ottoman empire took many European slaves hence why some look "Nordic".

Turks are not white.

StraitShot47 said:
Turks, for the most part, are Persian. The ottoman empire took many European slaves hence why some look "Nordic".

Turks are not white.

Well shit, that leaves Iran as his only option and we all know that's a terrible idea.

Come to the United States, you'll find some Turks somewhere, OP.

inthenameofsatan said:
Henu the Great said:
Jack said:

yeah turkish is mediterranean white
They should not get in Europe.

David said:
Disregarding most of the strange advice given here, you should likely go to the USA. Mingling with same-race people is only a complete requirement in terms of finding a partner and having sex/reproducing.
Your race doesn't matter right now in terms of choosing where to live. In the current state of the world, any SS who desires so should move anywhere he/she can to avoid things like mandatory vaccines, crippling lockdowns, and who knows what else may be to come.

Avoid most of the European countries, especially during this time as most of them are a cesspool of obedient slaves to the jews. Those countries will likely give you the worst odds of avoiding mandatory vaccination and other communist things. Most of them are basically dictatorships at this point and it will get worse.

Do your own research on the US and what state to choose. Those you should obviously avoid are the heavily democrat-controlled states, and others that have a reputation for clinical hatred against nonwhites. And of course make sure you have the skillset and value to actually successfully find a job there to begin with.

inthenameofsatan said:
StraitShot47 said:

Turks are not white.
no they arent they anatolian native and greek mix
The Turks are a mix of whites and Arabs that is, Persians.

StraitShot47 said:

Turks are not white.
The origins and homeland of the Middle East or rather of the Arab countries is Persia. I must say that the Persians have expanded a lot, but that damned tumor affects them more than all the others, not that the others are exempt from it. Hindus and yellows are obviously other races and the same is true for whites and blacks as well.

David said:
Ideally, you should live and contribute where you belong. It is not easy to immigrate but if you really have to or want to immigrate, as other members have said, you have to be prepared to face life. Wherever you go to live, you have to create value with work to get value in money, living has to be earned. If you do superior work, you will get more money. If you want to live with a different race than you, at least don't mix it up. You can reproduce within your own race and you can train your offspring to do the same and then you or your children or grandchildren can return to your race once they are well.

Master said:
inthenameofsatan said:
StraitShot47 said:

Turks are not white.
no we didnt mix with arabs you dont know anything we mixed with whites anatolians and greeks

Here are the states that have a significant Turkish population New York Metropolitan Area, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Michigan Wisconsin, Ohio, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Florida, Maryland California, Texas

inthenameofsatan said:
Master said:
inthenameofsatan said:
no we didnt mix with arabs you dont know anything we mixed with whites anatolians and greeks
You didn't go deep enough. What are the origins of the Greeks and Anatolian Whites?

Master said:
StraitShot47 said:

Turks are not white.
The origins and homeland of the Middle East or rather of the Arab countries is Persia. I must say that the Persians have expanded a lot, but that damned tumor affects them more than all the others, not that the others are exempt from it. Hindus and yellows are obviously other races and the same is true for whites and blacks as well.
We are white. Search on internet turk runic alphabet and see similarities with elder futhark, Watch turkish videos at jewtube you gonna see we are white. Yes, at the east of turkey there is lots of kurds and arabs live with turks there but at the center and west of turkey %90 whites live. Most of turkey's population iş white.

Move to a part of the USA that has other Turkish people. I wouldn't have a problem with it as a USA citizen in fact i would be happy to hear of you coming here especially if your having a hard time where you are because you are one of Satans people. I kind of thought from what i heard in the future the Antichrist (Hitler) may divide up certain parts of the USA to certain races in some way. I remember reading a sermon on this a long time ago but I dont remember exactly what was said but anyways besides the point right now you can come here.

inthenameofsatan said:
Master said:
inthenameofsatan said:

You have to look at the pattern of Turkish migration from the east, real Turks did not mix much with Anatolian population. If they would have mixed with Whites of Anatolia, then the population would have been more Asian like than Arab and Persian. It was during and after the Seljuk Empire(Turk-Persian) which changed the demographics of Anatolia heavily, which is why you see most population of the present nation of Turkey looks more Iranian and Arab like. Islam is another reason for it, no matter what race, Muslims had to marry Muslims resulting in race mixing. And of course slavery is another factor.

It is true that the western parts of Turkey are more White(but still mixed). Turkey is just like India, Pakistan and Iran, multiracial. Therefore, most of the population has mixed blood and should stick with those who are like them(in turkey of course).

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Most of the Turkish people I have ever met or seen are white. A small percentage has some arab mix. And Erdogan is a jew.

I know many turkish people, most of them look like arabs and few like white people, with those white turkish people, you can not even tell them apart from other whites, but all of them have brown eyes

NinRick said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Most of the Turkish people I have ever met or seen are white. A small percentage has some arab mix. And Erdogan is a jew.

I know many turkish people, most of them look like arabs and few like white people, with those white turkish people, you can not even tell them apart from other whites, but all of them have brown eyes

no turks looks like a mediterranean whites

Nikois666 said:
inthenameofsatan said:
Master said:

You have to look at the pattern of Turkish migration from the east, real Turks did not mix much with Anatolian population. If they would have mixed with Whites of Anatolia, then the population would have been more Asian like than Arab and Persian. It was during and after the Seljuk Empire(Turk-Persian) which changed the demographics of Anatolia heavily, which is why you see most population of the present nation of Turkey looks more Iranian and Arab like. Islam is another reason for it, no matter what race, Muslims had to marry Muslims resulting in race mixing. And of course slavery is another factor.

It is true that the western parts of Turkey are more White(but still mixed). Turkey is just like India, Pakistan and Iran, multiracial. Therefore, most of the population has mixed blood and should stick with those who are like them(in turkey of course).
no the time turks were here in anatolia the population was like 6 million mostly anatolians greeks armenians
the turks came here with only 100 thousand population.
they started converting other races to islam and started mixing with them

gscarlett said:
I am deeply disturbed to see how many of you are spiritually stunted to the point you obsess over race instead of what is important. Pathetic.
What is important?

Race mixing is a no no. Just think about it for a second. It only generates problems.

gscarlett said:
I am deeply disturbed to see how many of you are spiritually stunted to the point you obsess over race instead of what is important. Pathetic.
Race is the most important thing we have. It's rather pathetic that a so called "SS" doesn't understand the importance of it.

gscarlett said:

I am deeply disturbed reading this, lmao you are hilarious

gscarlett said:
You know, I’m going to take the risk because I’m use to being attacked, belittled, and ostracized .

I’m mixed race, now while I can understand how in some areas this is a disaster, for example no race that I am mixed with accepts me as their own and bullied me consistently and treats me like I’m fatally flawed.

I am Black, white, and Chinese.

Now, here’s how I benefit from this

1. I have less genetic defects than a pure bred.
2. I’m an extremely attractive woman because I look exotic due to my mix. More attractive than many pure breeds to the point people are jealous, men throw money at me to have the opportunity just to be around me in hopes they can fuck me, I get a lot of free shit, and so many more benefits.

Now for the most important ones.

3. I’m spiritually advanced. Before I began getting my memories back and rejoined Satan, recommitted my soul to him, I already was displaying spiritual gifts. At 14 despite being in an heavily Christian home, before I remembered the truth I began astral projecting almost instinctively without even knowing what it is, and began doing spells. Two of which worked, almost too good. I went inside and out of programming. I was left handed as a child and reprehended for this, and again displayed abilities where I would know things a child shouldn’t know and my parents would think I am demonic. I was quite literally viewed demonic my whole life. In 2016 when I found joy of Satan website and re dedicated my soul, I began experiencing targeting both physical & supernatural by the cia/government. Don’t care if u believe me or not, but even joy of Satan website has an area that says keep your mouth shut because of such agencies that experiment and weaponize. I began displaying mind reading, moving things with my mind in 2017. I could switch traffic lights red to green with my mind, read peoples energy/ intent! I could write things down and manifest them quickly in 2018. So they began locking me up in psych wards and did god knows what! They would release me from such psych wards when I got angry because they were scared , and their agents always display the same fear. Keep in mind this is before I even began doing the meditations and exercises on the website.

4. I’ve been favoured and divinely protected by the gods and goddesses. I’ve gone through so much targeting since I was a child, in a Christian home. I was the black sheep and brutally abused at home and bullied all throughout school. I experienced many injustice. I realized past few years this is because they detected when I was going to be born, because I have spent many lifetimes with Father Satan. Statistically I should be dead right now, yet father Satan protected me even when I was under Christian mind control.

Now for a mutt, why am I so gifted? Why am I favoured? Why have the gods and goddesses protected me for 25 years , even when I was under Magian control.

A thought to ponder, as I truly should be dead now.

I’m going to start posting more frequently, just to show you all just how advanced and gifted my mind is.

I look forward to our future interactions !
1)Wrong, mixed people show more genetic defects than pure race individuals, seems like you got your info from a pro race mixing youtube video.

2)Don't see the point in telling us that, it's just seems like you're trying to boast about it. Also, calling yourself "exotic" is rather shitty.

3)I was believeing you when you said you were gifted, then the whole thing about cia started and now you have lost all your chances of being seen as a based on reality person.

4)Ok?

You may be "gifted", because of past lives and astrological placements you were born with.

And what you people who don't care about race like thinking when they come here is that JoS is just for racially pure people, which is not true at all. All Gentiles are accepted here, from the most pure to the more mixed like you are, though what we preach and what Satan's orders are is that we do not mix with other races, that doesn't mean friendly relationships but mixing as in having intimate relationships with people outside of our race, that is both damaging to the soul and to your dna.

You are heavily mixed, you should see what race is the most predominant in yourself and stick to that race, normally people who have black genes that is their race.

This is not an optional, these are facts, and you will never advance spiritually or have a relationship with the Gods and Satan especially if you don't even respect his orders.

gscarlett said:
You know, I’m going to take the risk because I’m use to being attacked, belittled, and ostracized .

I’m mixed race, now while I can understand how in some areas this is a disaster, for example no race that I am mixed with accepts me as their own and bullied me consistently and treats me like I’m fatally flawed.
You have got it backwards, I'm afraid.

Race mixing is frowned upon, NO, it's very degenerate and has grave consequenses for the gene pool. No one should do it, but as the current situation of this planet is bad, that happens.

As for you and any other mixed race person. Shit already happened, and there is nothing much to be done about it except what one should do anyway. Meditate daily, and advance daily. Satan accepts you too, but you should remember not to mix races any further as it causes more problems.

As for sexual and/or romantic relations. Stick for the dominant race.

Turks are Mongolian they came from the mongols ,(Asiatic Race).
There is no Racism at all.

Hi! I want to move in the future and I need help.
USA seems nice, but I was born in Europe and I feel like I want to stay here. I was thinking of Sweden, and I would’ve chosen it but the refugees are a problem for me. I’m interested in Norway, Finland, Denmark, and maybe Germany too, but I don’t know which one is the best. I want to live in a good country and feel safe until the Gods return.

siv said:
Hi! I want to move in the future and I need help.
USA seems nice, but I was born in Europe and I feel like I want to stay here. I was thinking of Sweden, and I would’ve chosen it but the refugees are a problem for me. I’m interested in Norway, Finland, Denmark, and maybe Germany too, but I don’t know which one is the best. I want to live in a good country and feel safe until the Gods return.

all of them terrible ruled by kikes and filled with migrants, stick with your country for now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back