Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Reality of loneliness in Satanism (you are not alone)

Jack

The very real and unfortunate reality of the situation is that while being a satanist ,you are probably going to be lonely even if you have a lot of real friends. What i mean is there will be sense of loneliness ever present in life. And this is becuase of your priorities in life and the dissociation between what the society pursues as important and what you pursue is important. The only true place i feel at ease at being myself is at this forum because i have like-minded and intelligent people to converse with, about things that are actually important. In real life, i can easily converse with and influence almost anyone within reasonable doubt, however in that ordeal i have to act a certain way and portray a character in order to relate to the common people, which i feel i shouldn't have to do. But to function and exist in society i have to have a certain amount of leeway to be able to atleast converse with the common people.

The unfortunate reality of the situation is that you will probably not meet another intelligent (not in terms of technical knowledge but awareness about the reality of this world and our reason for existing which is spiritual progression) or awake person, very often. If this happens to me, my eyes light up and im really interested in knowing what they have to say. But if im being honest, the only such person i have met physically was my grandfather who is now gone. However on the internet in niche circles you find many intelligent and likeminded people or even people who disagree with you, but are still articulate in their arguments. The unfortunate thing is you can't converse with them and be their friend in physical life,currently. And thus we have to understand that we have to do way with that which we already have.

Awake people really find it hard to relate to peasants because they are fundamentally different than us. Trying to relate to them without understanding them ,will bring upon only stress because they don't have that level of conscious awareness. Some people here firmly believe that knowledge and in that spiritual knowledge can free anyone and everyone from their mental shackles. I firmly disagree with this statement and i think that its just a failed attempt at projecting their own goodness onto other people. Here's whats actually going on. Some people are naturally driven towards the spiritual because of our past lives work and thus we have more affinity towards our divine nature. However since, new born souls or souls who haven't meditated or don't care, they have never had any affinity towards the spiritual. The only experience their consciousness has, is of the corporeal nature of man.

And this is why there are religious cults out there. The people in these cults are not there because they want knowledge or power, they are there because they want an escape from the suffering of the corporeal world. The cultists slave worship is an attempt to be free of suffering, not because they want advancement. They want saviors and not to advance themselves. This is the fundamental difference between common people and Satanists - the difference between all kinds of ubermensch and untermensch. They are running away from something and you are running towards something.

And this is because there is a fundamental mismatch between the perceived importance of our lived reality and our actual spiritual reality. Since the common people have not lived so long (for thousands or hundreds) of years ,they don't have the experience and awareness we have. In that respect they are like little children. This is also why most people idolize other people and try to be like a character or something they feel will give them importance ,rather than actually finding your own purpose and sticking to it. This is why the media and academia has near total control over the behavior of humans - it is because most people do not have conscious awareness of themselves. Society is itself a cult where people can't think for themselves. They are indoctrinated into a value system which they have no say in and they get this from the movies, music, media and academia which shape their view of the world and whats true and whats wrong and what will give them happiness.

If you think about ants with the worker ants and the soldier ants and the queen ,you can get an idea about the hivemind nature of humanity. This is a brutal reality people will face when they consistently fail at relating to lower beings in their own reality or way of thinking BUT you will consistently succeed if you appeal to their base and social emotions and mechanisms. Because these beings are not capable of independent thought.

They will follow trends, and mimic that which people in authority will say they should do. They will chase that which the leaders tell them to do. There is a double standard between leaders and people. Independent thought and freedom of thought is for awake individuals or atleast somewhat awake individuals. Society is there to follow and act upon. The only difference between current degeneracy and Nazi Germany is that you didn't have bad actors who wanted profit and human destruction. You had good leaders and media control who wanted to do good and told the people to do good things and think about good things.

What is the current societal dialect ?It is that you are judged how much money your making and how hot your partner is and many cool places you visit or what fake charity you gave a donation to. Leaders set the trends but are not consumed by it themselves. Do you think the leaders are constantly on social media comparing themselves to other people and their percieved happiness ? Fuck no. These social mechanisms consume those that do not have free thought.

If you have the power of conscious awareness you will be able to judge if the thoughts that are in your head and the emotions your feeling are important or manufactured by a fake reality.

And this is the only way you can relate with common people - viewing them as little children. Because thats exactly what they are. They are sheep and they need a good shepherd to guide them without whom they fall prey to the wolves in the shepherds clothing (current societal trends and leaders.)

The only true solace is when you're feeling the bliss from the pineal gland. That is the truest thing in this world of societal decay and degeneracy.

I enjoyed reading this, all is truthful. Another very important thing is that the more superior you are, the more responsibility you have over the lesser.

I will always be astonished by the stupidity of people when they react to the "superiority" concept in ways that betray their own limitations and pettiness. Everybody on their own level needs a superior. Superior and advanced beings know what's good for those below them. That is the ideal of nature.

Another thing that is perfect to put here is how people accommodate their lives to seek a false identity, which is also shown in how xians portrayed this. My father told me this. Xian priest always says that marching and military songs are of the devil. Of course, they seek it so, because the military and the identity of countries hymns seek to motivate, wake up, and resonate in the hearts of the people of the same blood and nation consciousness. They instead play the opposite in their churches, songs that put to sleep senses, a heavy comatose feeling, cessation of identity, and impulse. All is very revealing. Opposites of nature's ideals.

Thank you Jack for your post.

I know this feeling very very well. feelings of being alone and so ahead of time.
Sometimes I feel very sad and sometimes I try not to think about the present that I'm living in. I know things will get better but sometimes all emotions get to me. I'm a young male in my 20's so I have a lot to learn. 

7 years from now nothing that happened to me "really will matter" . Because I only go further while everybody is stuck on the same hamster wheel, running and running. I have no friends at the moment and that's okay.. because future times will compensate everything for me!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL MARCHOSIAS!
HAIL LILITH!

I think a lot of us have probably always had this kind of loneliness you describe. Even before discovering Satanism I always felt a disconnect with people. The issue is that before finding Satanism, this feeling will lead one to believe there is something wrong with them. That likely being a big reason why I was a pothead for many years.

I thought that I was able to connect with people through music. The years I spent playing in various bands in small DIY scenes were when I had the largest amount of acquaintances, but there was still this sense of disconnect. I do think some of the individuals I knew could have possibly been satanic souls, but music scenes lead to all sorts of issues that are hard to break out of. Not to mention the fact that there were a handful of Jews mixed in it all.

I only have a few friends who I talk to these days, and being very introverted to begin with I can manage very well with the amount of socializing I get from co-workers. These forums and Satanism in general make it very easy to cope with the loneliness I think.

True. This can be adapted to. I’ve made a lot of relationships that are more on the shallow end but everyone is still going to have their good parts. It can be hard to really meld with anyone else and get very close but the way I see it we just have to appreciate bits and pieces and understand. People still aren’t keen on anyone trying to change them and that’s also useless to try and do. Very rarely do you ever find someone who is open to hearing about the entire picture or already understands the full picture.

Jack said:
The only true place i feel at ease at being myself is at this forum because i have like-minded and intelligent people to converse with, about things that are actually important. In real life, i can easily converse with and influence almost anyone within reasonable doubt, however in that ordeal i have to act a certain way and portray a character in order to relate to the common people, which i feel i shouldn't have to do. But to function and exist in society i have to have a certain amount of leeway to be able to atleast converse with the common people.

Definitely agree. I would go insane without a place like this to express myself and speak with others. Though recently I am finding it harder to portray myself as a “normie”.

I have no interest in talking about Goy shit like celebrities, football games, gossip, etc.

Today a guy was talking about this very thing , something about a football team, then when he finished talking he laughed, and I did too because I didn’t want to be rude. But I could tell that he could tell I didn’t give AF.

I hate fake people so I hate being fake myself. I just can’t be bothered to keep the mask up any longer. It’s not autism or social anxiety, I just cannot talk to these people or relate to them at all so 99% of the time in a social setting I absolutely keep my mouth shut and observe what others are saying, only when I was with a group of friends would I be loud and funny, which I do enjoy. But my friends have been long gone and it’s really my fault, but whatever I’m not salty about it. I had already adapted to being a lone wolf before Satanism.

Jack said:
This is an unfortunate reality, but one that will also soon be over. Within these next coming years we will be able to associate more freely, with differing degrees as the situation allows. Besides SS, I can associate with any normie Gentile that is at least willing to listen to what I wish to express. I get along even better with those who are interested in health, because they are at least attempting to better their situation as best they can.

Jack said:
Awake people really find it hard to relate to peasants because they are fundamentally different than us. Trying to relate to them without understanding them ,will bring upon only stress because they don't have that level of conscious awareness. Some people here firmly believe that knowledge and in that spiritual knowledge can free anyone and everyone from their mental shackles. I firmly disagree with this statement and i think that its just a failed attempt at projecting their own goodness onto other people. Here's whats actually going on. Some people are naturally driven towards the spiritual because of our past lives work and thus we have more affinity towards our divine nature. However since, new born souls or souls who haven't meditated or don't care, they have never had any affinity towards the spiritual. The only experience their consciousness has, is of the corporeal nature of man.

I disagree with some parts of this. I think the grand majority of Gentiles will eventually advance all the way. Maybe not in 50 years, or even 100, but eventually. I think the only ones who will be actually hard to help are those associated with the enemy. Not because we cannot help them, given enough energy, but that they might attempt something suicidal in the time before they can be helped.

A regular new soul, even though they haven't experienced spirituality on their own, should still have some degree of openness to it, given how much it influences our existence on a soul level. I think also you underestimate how much positive influence and associations will be placed upon power meditation in the coming Satanic world, and the subsequent social pressures this place. This will trickle down until it reaches everyone, once people see their relatives and friends advancing. There will also be a competitive business pressure to advance, just as there is for college education.

Additionally, what about the karmic implications that occur when everyone else is advancing? The persons not doing anything should still be dragged in a positive direction, right? Even if they do nothing for the rest of their life, they will be eventually be reincarnated through parents who are advanced and open, and I think this should force them to open as well.

Besides the sort of osmotic influences placed upon someone in the Satanic world of the future, there can also be directed action through group rituals. I know I am not going to let any of my friends or family wither away. I will force them if I have to. I predict there will be medical systems that can provide support to weakened souls as well, so there should be very few who slip through the cracks all the way into soul death.

I think what you say is true only for the given Clownworld we exist in now, not the future. In the current Clownworld, one may have needed past spiritual associations to be able to grasp it again in this sea of retardation and enemy filth, however, the future should be much different. I believe the future is infinitely bright.

I personally like to be lonely.
I am a Satanist, so I'm never alone, like you and all us.
People keep disappointing me, plus I'd like to kill everyone who blame Satan or curse Him in every way possible.
My hatred extended even to today gay community, as it will never represent me.
If i could I'd give a DNA test to a trans woman to remind ----him---- DNA can't lie.
Or do we wanna talk about those people near me who tell me " You are human, you are not God, you can't decide to kill a pedo because he rapes children".
This is the most severe thing I was told.
I would really like what people here would tell to these sluts who protect pedophiles...wait, I already know that.
Death and fire is the way.
The only place I belong is here.
And that's all I ask and ever truly wanted.
I don't need many friends, as in The Next Kingdom all we will be together.
Yes, I feel alone sometimes, because standart people are on a very low level.
But I don't suffer for it, as I really love to be me with myself and you.
Hail Satan!

Blitzkreig said:
Jack said:
This is an unfortunate reality, but one that will also soon be over. Within these next coming years we will be able to associate more freely, with differing degrees as the situation allows. Besides SS, I can associate with any normie Gentile that is at least willing to listen to what I wish to express. I get along even better with those who are interested in health, because they are at least attempting to better their situation as best they can.

Jack said:

I disagree with some parts of this. I think the grand majority of Gentiles will eventually advance all the way. Maybe not in 50 years, or even 100, but eventually. I think the only ones who will be actually hard to help are those associated with the enemy. Not because we cannot help them, given enough energy, but that they might attempt something suicidal in the time before they can be helped.

A regular new soul, even though they haven't experienced spirituality on their own, should still have some degree of openness to it, given how much it influences our existence on a soul level. I think also you underestimate how much positive influence and associations will be placed upon power meditation in the coming Satanic world, and the subsequent social pressures this place. This will trickle down until it reaches everyone, once people see their relatives and friends advancing. There will also be a competitive business pressure to advance, just as there is for college education.

Additionally, what about the karmic implications that occur when everyone else is advancing? The persons not doing anything should still be dragged in a positive direction, right? Even if they do nothing for the rest of their life, they will be eventually be reincarnated through parents who are advanced and open, and I think this should force them to open as well.

Besides the sort of osmotic influences placed upon someone in the Satanic world of the future, there can also be directed action through group rituals. I know I am not going to let any of my friends or family wither away. I will force them if I have to. I predict there will be medical systems that can provide support to weakened souls as well, so there should be very few who slip through the cracks all the way into soul death.

I think what you say is true only for the given Clownworld we exist in now, not the future. In the current Clownworld, one may have needed past spiritual associations to be able to grasp it again in this sea of retardation and enemy filth, however, the future should be much different. I believe the future is infinitely bright.
We'll maybe with state education and media control ,eradication of importance upon useless things, in a couple hundred years we can raise their awareness. This i do believe but the world will be radically different then.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Jack said:
The only true place i feel at ease at being myself is at this forum because i have like-minded and intelligent people to converse with, about things that are actually important. In real life, i can easily converse with and influence almost anyone within reasonable doubt, however in that ordeal i have to act a certain way and portray a character in order to relate to the common people, which i feel i shouldn't have to do. But to function and exist in society i have to have a certain amount of leeway to be able to atleast converse with the common people.

Definitely agree. I would go insane without a place like this to express myself and speak with others. Though recently I am finding it harder to portray myself as a “normie”.

I have no interest in talking about Goy shit like celebrities, football games, gossip, etc.

Today a guy was talking about this very thing , something about a football team, then when he finished talking he laughed, and I did too because I didn’t want to be rude. But I could tell that he could tell I didn’t give AF.

I hate fake people so I hate being fake myself. I just can’t be bothered to keep the mask up any longer. It’s not autism or social anxiety, I just cannot talk to these people or relate to them at all so 99% of the time in a social setting I absolutely keep my mouth shut and observe what others are saying, only when I was with a group of friends would I be loud and funny, which I do enjoy. But my friends have been long gone and it’s really my fault, but whatever I’m not salty about it. I had already adapted to being a lone wolf before Satanism.
I just deleted all social media and I stopped regularly going out with these people. They talk about the most asinine things in life that have no real value and its just hard to bear the time.

I don't really like hanging around with guys, unless I'm bettering them somehow. One of my friends was confused about life and I told him that we were going to join the gym and now atleast hes doing something productive. These individuals don't really have any understanding or awareness (or don't care) about a higher cause and they don't have principles.

They'll just try to mimic what they're being shown in social media.
  • Optics
  • Women
  • Bikes/Cars
  • Wasting money on overpriced restaurants and posting in on social media.
  • Posting pics on Instagram and salivating for the likes.
  • Paying way too much attention to your face and styling your beard in order to appeal to other people.

Their entire value is based upon these materialistic things (also a fake manufactured reality) and if they don't have it, they feel depressed. They will talk about having a woman in their lives as if it's a matter of life and death. They are literally miserable being alone. No wonder they can't attract women. They don't have core confidence that comes from realizing your value as a man.

I mean its self deprecation really to be around individuals like this. I just usually contact them when I'd I need help with something. If I wanted to be around girls ,I would be around girls I don't need the same vain materialism stuff around men. The women talk about even more ridiculous shit than these guys, but atleast they're cute so they're tolerable. Also asinine things are expected to be the conduct of women. You don't expect men to be insecure like this.

I've been realizing that if I have to surround myself with NPCs I'll have to surround myself with hardcore driven NPCs who base their value on their actions(and not on materialistic items) and are crushing it at work and other things.

I reinstall insta from time to time to troll some women I know. Recently I saw a girl using insane makeup, photoshop while showing her cleavage and the post was tagged "Running out of captions here."

The simps were all flooding it with positive comments. I just replied very thoughtfully,
Caption : "FAKE". The girl literally flipped out on me. Their reactions are so predictable. I got bored and deleted the app again, with all the stupidity and stuff.

Taio said:
Thank you Jack for your post.

I know this feeling very very well. feelings of being alone and so ahead of time.
Sometimes I feel very sad and sometimes I try not to think about the present that I'm living in. I know things will get better but sometimes all emotions get to me. I'm a young male in my 20's so I have a lot to learn. 

7 years from now nothing that happened to me "really will matter" . Because I only go further while everybody is stuck on the same hamster wheel, running and running. I have no friends at the moment and that's okay.. because future times will compensate everything for me!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL MARCHOSIAS!
HAIL LILITH!
Keep enduring and advancing brother. In time the negative emotions will be gone, but the power and advancement that you will gain is permanent.

NakedPluto said:
Another thing that is perfect to put here is how people accommodate their lives to seek a false identity, which is also shown in how xians portrayed this. My father told me this. Xian priest always says that marching and military songs are of the devil. Of course, they seek it so, because the military and the identity of countries hymns seek to motivate, wake up, and resonate in the hearts of the people of the same blood and nation consciousness. They instead play the opposite in their churches, songs that put to sleep senses, a heavy comatose feeling, cessation of identity, and impulse. All is very revealing. Opposites of nature's ideals.

I think I'm going to buy the biggest subwoofer I can fit in my car, pull up to a church, and start blasting marching songs for that.

What should I start with? Schwarzbraun ist die Hazelnuss, perhaps?

Jack said:

Thank you for this post, Jack. It's very wonderful and relatable to those who feel lonely in this path. I take it as a small price to pay for eternal bliss knowing that one day, we'll take our rightful place as the true elites of this world who aren't motivated by profit at the expense of billions of people's social welfare.

I know I'll never have the pleasure of knowing someone intelligent and spiritual, whether they're from this forum or otherwise in real life, or in a way I can truly connect with them. As far as I'm concerned, we all have jobs to do, and my job is to finish this war by any means necessary. If I could, I'd perform RTRs and meditate full time only taking breaks to eat and sleep. Right now, it's not feasible to do so, which is unfortunate because my very existence is based upon chasing after something much larger than myself. I don't just want to be a shepherd, I want to be the top dog in every field imaginable.

Jack said:
Some people are naturally driven towards the spiritual because of our past lives work and thus we have more affinity towards our divine nature. However since, new born souls or souls who haven't meditated or don't care, they have never had any affinity towards the spiritual. The only experience their consciousness has, is of the corporeal nature of man.

Hi Jack,

How many past lives does an average SS has? Like one here on the forum who does the daily FRTR. This is a question I wanted to ask for a long time, but always forgot.

For myself, I kinda always felt old even as a kid, but this may be just an impression like when your mother tells you how handsome you are, but in fact you are ugly af :lol:

NakedPluto said:
I enjoyed reading this, all is truthful. Another very important thing is that the more superior you are, the more responsibility you have over the lesser.

I will always be astonished by the stupidity of people when they react to the "superiority" concept in ways that betray their own limitations and pettiness. Everybody on their own level needs a superior. Superior and advanced beings know what's good for those below them. That is the ideal of nature.

You speak highly of your father in this post and others. And if I'm not mistaken you are romanian as well. May I ask how did he manage to be a spiritual person under communism? There were hardly any good books to read, nevermind those about esoterical stuff.

Another question I have for you is how did he teach you to meditate? And at what age? I wonder this for my kid as well.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I think I'm going to buy the biggest subwoofer I can fit in my car, pull up to a church, and start blasting marching songs for that.

Please use my favorite: https://archive.org/details/WaffenSSSwornWarriorsOfEurope

Immortal said:
You speak highly of your father in this post and others. And if I'm not mistaken you are romanian as well. May I ask how did he manage to be a spiritual person under communism? There were hardly any good books to read, nevermind those about esoterical stuff.

Another question I have for you is how did he teach you to meditate? And at what age? I wonder this for my kid as well.

This is so funny brother because I was just writing a post about the small things in my childhood that led me to the SS, relating as well as how my father played a role in this. It will be in a topic called " Little Things that led me to the Satanic Revelation "

And to expand upon this subject, my father was a spiritual person since he came to life. His natal chart is very revealing, there's no doubt he was with Satan in other lives. He meditated since he was a teen, and had yoga classes with an actual "guru" or let's say more fittingly, teacher. He managed to develop real powers by the age of 17 18 if I'm not mistaken, but it is strange to write about him, when I know he also reads the forums :lol: .

As far as I remember and know from him, he sought the truth in books, and he had a library of hundreds if not thousands of yoga, philosophy, and related occult books. The first book I put my hands on was Bhagavad Gita from him when I didn't know how to read. He bought books from street vendors and things like that. I don't know for sure, I can ask him. Unfortunately, this whole fortune of books was lost and only a third or so are in our possession now, which I am only now catching up to read and deschiper.

He didn't teach me to meditate, he was actually a little enraged and astonished when I would say to him I'll go to meditate, as he was scared of potential problems and not be caught up as prey to different influences in meditation. He never dictated me to do something, it was my only instinct and pleasure to meditate. I started meditating when I was 5-6 years old, don't know for sure the year but around that age.

What helped me was the fascination of hidden things and the nature of truth, the happiness, comfort, and power derived from it. It was always an internal fire that sought a homeplace. I think that the education of the spiritual nature of the world is needed, but not in an intrusive way at all, only there and open to be seen. Growing in a house where the culture and every information is of a spiritual nature or connotation, only makes it so tempting for a child to want to be interested, and by his own interest to approach it, opposed to being feed to it.

It is best to communicate with Fater Satan your intentions, and seek along the way to let opportunities of this kind of education grow in his life.

Jack said:
The very real and unfortunate reality of the situation is that while being a satanist ,you are probably going to be lonely even if you have a lot of real friends. What i mean is there will be sense of loneliness ever present in life. And this is becuase of your priorities in life and the dissociation between what the society pursues as important and what you pursue is important. The only true place i feel at ease at being myself is at this forum because i have like-minded and intelligent people to converse with, about things that are actually important. In real life, i can easily converse with and influence almost anyone within reasonable doubt, however in that ordeal i have to act a certain way and portray a character in order to relate to the common people, which i feel i shouldn't have to do. But to function and exist in society i have to have a certain amount of leeway to be able to atleast converse with the common people.

The unfortunate reality of the situation is that you will probably not meet another intelligent (not in terms of technical knowledge but awareness about the reality of this world and our reason for existing which is spiritual progression) or awake person, very often. If this happens to me, my eyes light up and im really interested in knowing what they have to say. But if im being honest, the only such person i have met physically was my grandfather who is now gone. However on the internet in niche circles you find many intelligent and likeminded people or even people who disagree with you, but are still articulate in their arguments. The unfortunate thing is you can't converse with them and be their friend in physical life,currently. And thus we have to understand that we have to do way with that which we already have.

And this is why there are religious cults out there. The people in these cults are not there because they want knowledge or power, they are there because they want an escape from the suffering of the corporeal world. The cultists slave worship is an attempt to be free of suffering, not because they want advancement. They want saviors and not to advance themselves. This is the fundamental difference between common people and Satanists - the difference between all kinds of ubermensch and untermensch. They are running away from something and you are running towards something.

And this is because there is a fundamental mismatch between the perceived importance of our lived reality and our actual spiritual reality. Since the common people have not lived so long (for thousands or hundreds) of years ,they don't have the experience and awareness we have. In that respect they are like little children. This is also why most people idolize other people and try to be like a character or something they feel will give them importance ,rather than actually finding your own purpose and sticking to it. This is why the media and academia has near total control over the behavior of humans - it is because most people do not have conscious awareness of themselves. Society is itself a cult where people can't think for themselves. They are indoctrinated into a value system which they have no say in and they get this from the movies, music, media and academia which shape their view of the world and whats true and whats wrong and what will give them happiness.

If you think about ants with the worker ants and the soldier ants and the queen ,you can get an idea about the hivemind nature of humanity. This is a brutal reality people will face when they consistently fail at relating to lower beings in their own reality or way of thinking BUT you will consistently succeed if you appeal to their base and social emotions and mechanisms. Because these beings are not capable of independent thought.

They will follow trends, and mimic that which people in authority will say they should do. They will chase that which the leaders tell them to do. There is a double standard between leaders and people. Independent thought and freedom of thought is for awake individuals or atleast somewhat awake individuals. Society is there to follow and act upon. The only difference between current degeneracy and Nazi Germany is that you didn't have bad actors who wanted profit and human destruction. You had good leaders and media control who wanted to do good and told the people to do good things and think about good things.

What is the current societal dialect ?It is that you are judged how much money your making and how hot your partner is and many cool places you visit or what fake charity you gave a donation to. Leaders set the trends but are not consumed by it themselves. Do you think the leaders are constantly on social media comparing themselves to other people and their percieved happiness ? Fuck no. These social mechanisms consume those that do not have free thought.

If you have the power of conscious awareness you will be able to judge if the thoughts that are in your head and the emotions your feeling are important or manufactured by a fake reality.

And this is the only way you can relate with common people - viewing them as little children. Because thats exactly what they are. They are sheep and they need a good shepherd to guide them without whom they fall prey to the wolves in the shepherds clothing (current societal trends and leaders.)

The only true solace is when you're feeling the bliss from the pineal gland. That is the truest thing in this world of societal decay and degeneracy.

I was always alone. First after being beaten too many times in school, I brutally hurt my tormentors. Which got the Police involved. I converted to the Egyptian religion and shunned my Church and friends. I finished school in a program. As I was too violent. Then I spent years alone on a farm.

Had I never came to Satanism, that's where it would have ended. But instead I sought out other Satanists. Only to have falling outs, Suicide and jews.

Now I feel Eternally alone. No matter who I'm around. Only to have others insult that fact. I was always a caring nice person. But the only thing I had left is Malice and Hatred.

With Black Magick many others have met with unfortunate circumstances. Like having people come in and stab to death their families.

I wish there was a world where I could love others, and be accepted. Perhaps that will turn around for me here soon. But woe to the mindless idiot that pushes me to far. For I have no qualms showing them what loneliness is really like.

Blitzkreig said:
Jack said:

Jack said:

I agree. Another thing that Jack may have forgotten that altogether New Soul is well New, they are however of Satan and as such will always seek Satan in the end. This is why Jews didn't just curse humanity but also Satan in an attempt to hide him from us, his children, in their fruitless attempt to enslave humanity.

NakedPluto said:

This is very true. Most individuals don't have a personality and they try to mimic the social narrative to tell them what to think and do, creating a false identity devoid of any actual value

Nice Reading.

As a Satanist Trends don’t worry me anymore. What New song came out? What new Style? What new Movie? Which celebrity did what?....... These don’t Resonate with me whatsoever.

We Vibrate at a higher Frequency than Most Common humans. I watch what I want to and listen to what I want to Not have to necessarily know the New stuff. Some of us are/will be creating these trends and become the Leaders to be emulated. And as A Satanist all my endeavors will focus on making The planet Earth Much more free, Safer and happier.

We Are Healers of This Planet!

Jack said:
This is very true. Most individuals don't have a personality and they try to mimic the social narrative to tell them what to think and do, creating a false identity devoid of any actual value
I think we would be pretty good match for a friendship irl, just saying. Stay strong bro. :D

I'm glad this was made into an announcement or I would not have seen it. Great post, I've always felt a bit of an alien compared to everyone else growing up. I've also had that conclusion years ago, that most people are like children. More Satanists rising up in the world and becoming leaders will make a huge improvement upon society. Most people being followers is fine as long as there are enlightened Satanic leaders leading them.

NakedPluto said:
You are so fortunate! I've been meditating for as long as I can remember, 4 or 5 years old, but I had nobody to guide me or tell me anything, so I had no idea what was going on or what I was doing or what I should do further. When I found the JoS, my soul lit up in recognition and happiness.

Aldrick said:
I was always alone. First after being beaten too many times in school, I brutally hurt my tormentors. Which got the Police involved. I converted to the Egyptian religion and shunned my Church and friends. I finished school in a program. As I was too violent. Then I spent years alone on a farm.

Had I never came to Satanism, that's where it would have ended. But instead I sought out other Satanists. Only to have falling outs, Suicide and jews.

Now I feel Eternally alone. No matter who I'm around. Only to have others insult that fact. I was always a caring nice person. But the only thing I had left is Malice and Hatred.

With Black Magick many others have met with unfortunate circumstances. Like having people come in and stab to death their families.

I wish there was a world where I could love others, and be accepted. Perhaps that will turn around for me here soon. But woe to the mindless idiot that pushes me to far. For I have no qualms showing them what loneliness is really like.

Well that is definitely a rough past. I hope now that you are older you are able to surround yourself with mature and helpful people. Maybe you need to move or something, if the adults in your area act like that.

I hope you have some family that you can stay in contact with. If not, just start small by asking if they want to do something for the holidays, or maybe send them a card or something. The first interaction might seem awkward, but it could lead to a fruitful relationship. Getting friends might be a little hard, time wise, unless you have work acquaintances you like. Starting with family might be a little easier, in this sense.

Otherwise, you might consider working towards getting a partner of which you can start your own family with. Dating can more quickly lead to a relationship than working on building friendships would.

The OP is about some aspects of our nature that can promote for loneliness, but it shouldn't be a situation of complete isolation from the outside world; rather it is just harder than normal. If you genuinely feel eternally alone, then you should invest a little time into building relationships. You don't need to go crazy with it, rather just enough so you feel like you care about them, and they care about you back.

Btw, who insulted you? Normies don't understand and SS should know that we all have our own problems.

ShadowTheRaven said:
NakedPluto said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMOS1TMwRaI

This is one of my favourites. Also Auf Kreta Bei Sturm und Bei Regen

Very nice post bro, It's true that there is loneliness in SS, i have left behaind the friends that i had, this was years ago because it wasn't worth my time to stay with people that the only thing they know and want is to be and do like the mainstream person or just what other normal people do, they have no interest in power and are toxic people even my mother is toxic and saying negative words it would be even better for me if i lived alone instead of living with toxic peoples.

This is a nice post, really.

I had absolutely same feelings about it.
When I started to look on the whole planet and humanity, on our real history with Satanists eye, my previous view of this all just collapsed.
I needed couple of weeks/months to re-boot and re-write everything in my head, cos I realized -thanks for SATAN - everything I believed is a big, filthy jewish lie.

My initial enlightenment happened from one minute to the another and it was as if I had been beaten in the head with a hammer.
Reading the writings on the joy of satan website, my brain sniffed the information like a dry sponge the water. I was in a state of euphoria really felt happy.
I have tried to share this with my friends, tried to explain simple things like our true Aryan history, jewsus, WW2 and so on, but my voice only found deaf ears.
They were looking at me like zombies and looking at me like I am crazy. Instead of listening me and think a bit about it they started attacking me.
For a short period I slowed down, asking myself how to continue?? Me and my wife the only ones who know the truth about Satan in a society where we live
and we see that nobody is want to be awaken. Friends are gone and I tell you is much better because now we can see the difference where we were with them
and where we heading now with Spiritual Satanism along with Satan and the Gods.

I am polite with everyone, keep my identity secret, and zero conversation about everything I have learned, what I study, and what I am practicing.
This forum is where I feel safe and all of you here keep me motivated especialy the sermons of High Priests.
Wish I could meet you all, talk with you all personally but is not really possible as we are at war and we are warriors who have duties.

Thank you for this post. I’ve always been a loner, so the disconnect I’ve felt to people has never bothered me much. Not that I could live in a total vacuum, but most people tend to hold your progression back in some way or another. I’ve always felt better off without a group of friends.

What’s effected me more is that I’ve never been able to play into the system. It wears me down. I quit a well paying job recently because they were working me like a slave. I had no time for meditations and when I did, I felt too beat down and depressed to do them efficiently. I’d doze off as I was doing vibrations while sitting straight up. I can’t do it. It feels like no matter what I do, I’m playing into the kike culture of work, sleep, consume. But I don’t want to be a homeless bum either, now that I’m an adult. I keep thinking I just need to work smarter, not harder. I have talents, but I feel like I hold myself back too. Or maybe I’m just too sensitive to the play the parts I need to play to be successful. But I know I want something different and I don’t want to settle for a life as a slave to the enemy system.

Blitzkreig said:
Aldrick said:

Well that is definitely a rough past. I hope now that you are older you are able to surround yourself with mature and helpful people. Maybe you need to move or something, if the adults in your area act like that.

I hope you have some family that you can stay in contact with. If not, just start small by asking if they want to do something for the holidays, or maybe send them a card or something. The first interaction might seem awkward, but it could lead to a fruitful relationship. Getting friends might be a little hard, time wise, unless you have work acquaintances you like. Starting with family might be a little easier, in this sense.

Otherwise, you might consider working towards getting a partner of which you can start your own family with. Dating can more quickly lead to a relationship than working on building friendships would.

The OP is about some aspects of our nature that can promote for loneliness, but it shouldn't be a situation of complete isolation from the outside world; rather it is just harder than normal. If you genuinely feel eternally alone, then you should invest a little time into building relationships. You don't need to go crazy with it, rather just enough so you feel like you care about them, and they care about you back.

Btw, who insulted you? Normies don't understand and SS should know that we all have our own problems.

Very little family I care about. 2-3 people. I actually was invited by a friend to Thanksgiving. His wife speaks Russian, Yiddish and Hebrew. Isnt that lovely.

Everytime I find someone who wants to be my friend, it turns out to be a god damn kike.

I mean really like who? The Biden supporting faggot? Perhaps the dumber then nails trump supporter? The goodie good christian? Or maybe the let's lift horns together Brotha!!! For Odins Beard!

If it's not someone involved with life on the level that i am, what's the point? Cuz a christian or something is going to stay with you, when you chant hours a day, the hebrew alphabet is dead!

I mean come the fuck on. Everything about this life is a joke. I either want shit to come the fuck on, or to be dead.

Henu the Great said:
Jack said:
I think we would be pretty good match for a friendship irl, just saying. Stay strong bro. :D
We're already friends mein bro

When I officially stopped going out with people they were lighting a joint and I had stopped using weed, I was like "Wtf am I doing here?" and just said I'm going home. Never to go out with such people anymore lol.
I prefer the company of my dog and nature to some degenerates.

Sometime ago a girl moved in the countryside, she told me she hates it, why? because of no shops. At that moment I knew, that the girl was a degenerate.

Jack said:

Also, I am Glad that you are feeling better. I dont hold anything against you from our spat we had. Anymore, someone has to really piss me off to hold a grudge.

I may be fiery in the moment. But so far you have been doing well, and I'm glad. I'm not one to want to see others to bad, if they dont deserve it.

Aldrick said:
Very little family I care about. 2-3 people. I actually was invited by a friend to Thanksgiving. His wife speaks Russian, Yiddish and Hebrew. Isnt that lovely.

Everytime I find someone who wants to be my friend, it turns out to be a god damn kike.

I mean really like who? The Biden supporting faggot? Perhaps the dumber then nails trump supporter? The goodie good christian? Or maybe the let's lift horns together Brotha!!! For Odins Beard!

If it's not someone involved with life on the level that i am, what's the point? Cuz a christian or something is going to stay with you, when you chant hours a day, the hebrew alphabet is dead!

I mean come the fuck on. Everything about this life is a joke. I either want shit to come the fuck on, or to be dead.

Well that is some bad luck learning about the wife and others, but at least you know now what your friend is involved with.

Even the most supportive NatSoc will not be as invested in your spiritual advancement as you are, if they are not an SS themselves. That is just the nature of things and the point of this post. However, if you are feeling alone, then it would make sense to pursue a relationship regardless.

It is unhealthy to socially isolate yourself, so you should weigh the costs vs the reward about the situation. If you feel like you are fine, then I am happy, but since you expressed feeling eternally alone, this made me think you might be suffering from the isolation.

Normie acquaintances are always going to have problems with them. This is why I like family better, because I feel more obligated to help my family than a random person. In this way, it makes their faults more excusable.

Anyway, stay strong man. They don't call it Clownworld for nothing. I am sure everyone here understands your frustration. Remember you can always reach out to people here for more meaningful support.

Aquarius said:
When I officially stopped going out with people they were lighting a joint and I had stopped using weed, I was like "Wtf am I doing here?" and just said I'm going home. Never to go out with such people anymore lol.

Sometime ago a girl moved in the countryside, she told me she hates it, why? because of no shops. At that moment I knew, that the girl was a degenerate.

I love the way you express yourself. Haha

Aquarius said:

Sometime ago a girl moved in the countryside, she told me she hates it, why? because of no shops. At that moment I knew, that the girl was a degenerate

This is better than stand up comedy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aldrick said:

Ok, here's my 2 cents on this, but please don't use black magic on me :mrgreen:

I totally get the reduced number of people you care about, I often wonder how can you actually have lots of friends I mean it should be exhausting to socialize with everyone. I had one best friend and I lost him :lol: Never know exactly to this day why, I can only suspect. So I may not be the most appropriate person to give advice on this.

Anyway, you seem to ask too much from such a friend right from the start. Like what's the point if he/she is not at your own level on life at this moment. Wait, what? Maybe you should give them a test as well, while you're at it. My grandma can't read and on top of that she is also a xian. But that's what she was brought into and she can't change that. So, this would put her on the level of a talking toad I guess. But, amazingly she has a great personality and great common sense and I absolutely love talking to her.

Friends may or may not share the same things you value. Also someone who wants to be your friend, most likely wants something from you which is in total opposition with what friends do. Friendship comes (and goes) naturally. These people somehow understand you on some level and just like to hang out with you. And you with them. That's it.

You also seem to buy too much into the American way and into politics. Maybe all you need is to find a nice mexican, drink tequila and play guitar on the beach. And ffs he doesn't need to know how u're killing those hebrew letters :mrgreen:

We need balance and I don't think it's quite alright to feel eternally alone like someone in here said :lol: You can be alone and yet not feel lonely. Loneliness is something we deliberately choose, whether we're conscious about it or not.

If you still suck at finding friends, I strongly suggest to go get a cat if you don't have one. They make great masters and you learn a lot while worshipping them :mrgreen: They can't be kikes and they're way above your level, pal. Problem solved :D

When I felt like you do I used to listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0p8-bHj450 with lyrics here https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/immortal/yearsofsilentsorrow.html

I think sometimes it is better to mostly be alone until you can find people that are actually good people whether SS or not. It's not like you should shut yourself off and not interact with the world. However many times when i hear people tell me stories about how bad their life was or problems they had its cause they felt lonely and decided to let their guard down too much and got desperate just to talk to anyone and because of that let the wrong types of people into their lives.

Best advice is if you can't find good friends offline you have the internet you can make friends online and if your safe about it and take precautions have someone to chat with online even another SS many of us have that. Come to the groups. For years I didn't interact with a lot of other people. My partner wishes she had done the same thing and not let desperation cause her to hang out with the wrong crowd. It's not going to be impossible to make friends or find a partner even if you can't right now its not going to be forever or even that much longer. I would bet a lot of money that it won't be hard to find open minded intelligent people or even SS offline 2 to 3 years from now possibly much sooner. Look at the bigger picture you will be ok but don't be desperate. I have a couple online friends who are SS (respecting privacy i wont name names) and i have my partner.

This is fine for me now i dont feel unhappy. We are both alone but will make other friends when we do. There is no huge rush its better to take it slow than invite the wrong kind of people into your life.

I actually stopped talking to three people I tried to make friends with offline cause I just didn't trust them. In one case one of our Demons actually came when he was here and tried to scare him away from me (he got frightened and just got up and left) then told me in my mind he was a bad person for me and uses drugs etc. The other two they were really weird mixing xtianity and paganism claiming to not be human but a Nephalim and they smoked weed a huge amount. Started trying to control things and spent long hours trying to convince me that xtianity wasn't bad things like that. I decided myself with no intervention from the Gods it was not good to be around them cause it kept getting weirder and weirder didn't know what they were trying to do got a bad feeling.

So yeah until I can find good friends I am fine how I am right now dont need all sorts of nonsense in my life.

Jack said:
We're already friends mein bro
That's so cool!
Aldrick said:
Don't say that, I can't be a kike, dang it. I hope we meet one day.

Aquarius said:

Nice. Same here bro.

I like this post. I've always liked the people here, in terms of the long term members and the ones I notice. The way certain people write always catches my attention, and I feel positivity from your writing here.

I've felt lonely and confused lately as well.
I think I'm constantly teetering back and forth between a full spiritual mindset, and a full material mindset. People like me fun, materialistic, and cute, and I think that's the personality that's been pushed on many females lately. It's hard to make friends after I show my true personality.
I love having material things, as do many others here. But my true goals in life are to complete the magnum opus and live a happy life with the Gods here on a restored Earth. I want so badly to help and do as much as I can. And I feel that it's almost selfish to get upset about not having any friends, because I'd consider some of the Gods as friends. And they are the most important friends we can have. I've just stopped trying at all to make friends with typical people. I let go of a lot of insecurities and past issues. It's wild to come here and see others in a similar position. Even a few of our own people dislike me greatly, and I've just learned not to care anymore.

I guess that's a mini rant lol I try not to express too much emotion in the forums lately

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back