Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule - November 16 / December 5

Personal Growth said:
If you believe you are too small to make a difference, you have never spent the night with a mosquito.

- African Proverb.

I don't get it. Is it because that mosquito can kill you?

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Guys i think there is somthing wrong with my rtr app,i was doing for the first time 99 repetitions and i did,i have been busy since 9: 50. For some reason i did not get the final part where you have to affirm the passage 3 times to end the ritual
I did the ritual 1 and a half non stop with 99 repetitions each..
Im fucking angry. Can someone tell me if it was all for nothing or what because i then wasted all my energy and time in it. And could not end it with the closing you know what im talking about

Do the best you can, if a slip up happens be confident that what you're doing is still efficient and don't worry about it. RTRs should always be done with meaning and attention, but if imperfections occur don't worry about it.

Also thank you to the two people who replied to my questions, I don't want to burden the thread with too many replies but I appreciate it!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
2. This is the bad one.. it's also been a couple of days since I have (once again) been receiving bad thoughts and ideas about my 'fear of being a joo' which I have only ever felt after reading about someone questioning themselves (and not being one). I have had VERY solid proof that says I'm of Father Satan (obviously I would dedicate my life to doing FRTRs if I was a fucking parasite) so I'm not scared like I was when I first doubted myself back then, but this is becoming seriously annoying.
Could it be that the enemy has noticed my change in energy somehow and has decided to use the other type of warfare against me, the emotional one?

I don't want to make light of your situation or others who have been attacked, but I just find it funny that you blasted them with a bunch of RTRs and all they do is just "Quick, tell him he is a Jew over and over again".

ShadowTheRaven said:
Personal Growth said:
If you believe you are too small to make a difference, you have never spent the night with a mosquito.

- African Proverb.

I don't get it. Is it because that mosquito can kill you?

No that's not how I saw it. But very true that certain mosquitos can poison and kill a person.

It's more the idea that a mosquito is this tiny little speck of a flying buzzing insect.

And as small and tiny as it is. It has a huge impact on keeping you awake.

You swat it away and moments later it's buzzing again around your head.

And you keep putting your head under the covers but it's hot and there's no air under the cover.

So it tortures you because it keeps coming back and buzzing around your head.

And the major problem is that you can't just ignore it and sleep anyway because once it lands on your face it will bite you and start sucking on your blood leaving a great big swollen lump on your skin.

The mozzies in South Africa weren't the dangerous malaria carrying type but boy only just one can be a huge pest that keeps you awake all night.

People would burn poison lit things like incense. Or special pesticide pads placed in an electrical appliance that made a poison smell on the air to chase them away. A few even tried putting up lace curtains all around their beds to keep the mosquito pests off of them.

Same principle as getting an eyelash in your eye. Get a small speck of an eye lash in your eye. And no matter how big and strong a man is that little speck causes him great discomfort. And he's propelled to take it out and cannot ignore it even though it's so small.

Buzzz, bzzz, bzzzz. Ahhhah it never stops.

Mosquitoes are something I enjoy not suffering with anymore here in the UK.

The nights were very hot and humid. And there was no air. But you had to keep the windows shut at night or the mozzies would come in and bother you.

HailVictory88 said:
Guys i think there is somthing wrong with my rtr app,i was doing for the first time 99 repetitions and i did,i have been busy since 9: 50. For some reason i did not get the final part where you have to affirm the passage 3 times to end the ritual
Im fucking angry. Can someone tell me if it was all for nothing or what because i then wasted all my energy and time in it. And could not end it with the closing you know what im talking about

Do the best you can, if a slip up happens be confident that what you're doing is still efficient and don't worry about it. RTRs should always be done with meaning and attention, but if imperfections occur don't worry about it.

Also thank you to the two people who replied to my questions, I don't want to burden the thread with too many replies but I appreciate it!
Guys, you are better off keeping it simple. I converted the RTR file into a JPEG image (white letters on black background). I do the ritual using a paint program on my phone. This way it is always available, never offline and no glitches.

V12-POWER said:
im curious with these rtrs, like what are we reversing?

Are they actual fragments from the (((Bible))) or something similar

cuz the final rtr is straight up reversing their language, but these older ones sparked my curiosity

These reversals are eliminating specific bible verses which were charged with power by the enemy and used. The verse is reversed and is rendered void.

After this, the affirmation to counter it is uttered, creating a new reality.

The 72 and 42 are secret jewish combinations of verses with which they call enemy angels, do magick, and curse Gentiles with. In a sense, these are like enemy mantras that are being destroyed by their reversal and wiped out.

These verses etc have other uses, but primarily, this is what they are to the enemy.

Much of the enemy is programmed/automated.

They just do this crap hoping it stops anyone.

As one advances, and this is why commumity is important, their methods are understood and overcome. And they are exposed so everyone understands them.

Just ignore them and keep going is the message here. They are desperate to get you to not erase them.

Blitzkreig said:
2. This is the bad one.. it's also been a couple of days since I have (once again) been receiving bad thoughts and ideas about my 'fear of being a joo' which I have only ever felt after reading about someone questioning themselves (and not being one). I have had VERY solid proof that says I'm of Father Satan (obviously I would dedicate my life to doing FRTRs if I was a fucking parasite) so I'm not scared like I was when I first doubted myself back then, but this is becoming seriously annoying.
Could it be that the enemy has noticed my change in energy somehow and has decided to use the other type of warfare against me, the emotional one?

I don't want to make light of your situation or others who have been attacked, but I just find it funny that you blasted them with a bunch of RTRs and all they do is just "Quick, tell him he is a Jew over and over again".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As one advances, and this is why commumity is important, their methods are understood and overcome. And they are exposed so everyone understands them.

Just ignore them and keep going is the message here. They are desperate to get you to not erase them.

Blitzkreig said:

The enemy is completely like a computer software virus executing itself over our reality. Just mindlessly executing a plan like software and repeating stuff over and over. I dont really think this is that innacurate of an analogy. I really do wonder if this all got started with some out of control AI thing. I wonder if the reptilians are slaves too.

HailVictory88 said:

Thank you too very much for the reply
I love my Satanic family to hell and back

Blitzkreig said:

lol.. yeah, that sounds pretty demented. Also it sounds like a childish/desperate attempt.. like they really don't know what else to try anymore other than this "let's pick on him and see if he believes it". Today I'm feeling better after (also) two days of fighting at work to protect my right to breath properly and my right to safety, but it's been stressing as you can imagine. I'm actually thinking of taking a week off hoping this mask nonsense, that is already not mandatory in almost every place and I have proof to show to anyone obviously, as the covidiots at work kept this shit up for no reason at all.. other than plain stupidity. If I'm home for a week I can work in the garden focusing on something relaxing and have a lot more time to do rituals and meditate as much as I need.

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That does sound very spot on. Guess I was already stressed with other nuisances to keep a straight face, that's why I asked here.

This is, even if it's been quite a few years, the first year I really feel I am a true Dedicated Spiritual Satanist, and along with a lot of information I'm learning and experiences, I certainly see a lot of benefit in our community. I assume we learn, in time, how to recognize the mistake before we make it and make the most of our meditations, rituals and lives.

And yes, to try something like that, it does feel like they're literally at the last resort.. I hope that also means I've been growing as a SS, I certainly noticed differences, especially since the last offensive.

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Blitzkreig said:

This stuff has also happened with me since I began these ones. Another thing the enemy does is create this weird heavy feeling hours after completion that goes away totally with cleansing my chakras. When you do these RTRs, try to make sure you guys do the Returning Curses.

When I did the optional Yom Kippur ritual the last time I was listening to the mp3 while saying the words and the enemy blew out and distorted the sound of the voice for 20 seconds or so before it returned to normal. This has never happened with any file I have ever had before or since.

Karnonnos said:
This stuff has also happened with me since I began these ones. Another thing the enemy does is create this weird heavy feeling hours after completion that goes away totally with cleansing my chakras. When you do these RTRs, try to make sure you guys do the Returning Curses.

When I did the optional Yom Kippur ritual the last time I was listening to the mp3 while saying the words and the enemy blew out and distorted the sound of the voice for 20 seconds or so before it returned to normal. This has never happened with any file I have ever had before or since.

Strongly agree with you. I've seen a lot of technology tampering, but nothing like when we have group offensive days. I guess I understand why thought: I'm relatively very new to RTRs but I've NEVER experienced stronger, more effective Magick. Whatever we do when we do any Magick in general the effect is always weakened, distorted, it hits a wall created by the jewish curse before it reaches its destination.
The RTRs (FRTR especially did the trick for my in feeling energy, making me realize just how bad I've had it for so long) DEMOLISH that jewish barrier and let our Magick reach the target and manifest much more easily....

Shit.... no wonder they're so pissed ahahah!! XD

Keep up the offensive everyone! I'm going to go all out with this even after the group offensive is finished. If you feel strongly about some particular RTRs, DO THEM! :D (I'll work on the Kundalini ones more, as I felt a DEFINITE improvement there. Something's going on in my back and I can't ignore it anymore!)

Hail Satan!

D2. This is the bad one.. it's also been a couple of days since I have (once again) been receiving bad thoughts and ideas about my 'fear of being a joo' which I have only ever felt after reading about someone questioning themselves (and not being one). I have had VERY solid proof that says I'm of Father Satan (obviously I would dedicate my life to doing FRTRs if I was a fucking parasite) so I'm not scared like I was when I first doubted myself back then, but this is becoming seriously annoying.
Hail Satan!

Mine is so direct brother. They are feeding me with this thought - "Renounce Satan"
The enemy is becoming more pathetic :lol:

Lydia said:
Weassel said:
Guys i have few problems here, like there are so many rituals and i am used only with the final ritual so if i cant do them all which one to give priority, my opinion is freeing the serpent and the reversing hebrew ritual are the most important.
Of and btw there is no problem if i choose to pronounce those vibration instead of vibrating them right? like the mp3 audio do the same.
The way HPS Maxine does them in the audio is vibrating. Even normal speech vibrates. It's just not prolonged vibration, but is still vibration. Even whispering is effective.

If you can only do one, then do one each day plus the F-RTR before and after. For example, the F-RTR (always) and then one of the rituals for that set of days, and a different of the rituals for that set of days the next day. I think this is fine as it is understandable that some people simply aren't experienced with all the vibrations and energy.

If you can only do 1 RTR, make it the Final RTR.
Thanks now it made sense, one last thing, do we need to do the invocation of Satan every ritual beside the F-ritual right?

It sounds like you didn't go online to find the affirmation then complete it. You can "hold" the energy of the RTR if this happens, a similar thing happened to me once, I then found the affirmation and finished it.

Thousahll said:
D2. This is the bad one.. it's also been a couple of days since I have (once again) been receiving bad thoughts and ideas about my 'fear of being a joo' which I have only ever felt after reading about someone questioning themselves (and not being one). I have had VERY solid proof that says I'm of Father Satan (obviously I would dedicate my life to doing FRTRs if I was a fucking parasite) so I'm not scared like I was when I first doubted myself back then, but this is becoming seriously annoying.
Hail Satan!

Mine is so direct brother. They are feeding me with this thought - "Renounce Satan"

I started getting thoughts that the Gods abandon me and don't care about me and stuff like this. I realized this was enemy attack and ignore it.

Thousahll said:

Seems like, yeah lol.
"Do you renounce Sa-"

"VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT...."

"sorry if I bothered you... please don't destroy me"

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A question about the 42 ritual.

Is it:
Satanas
Affirmations
Satanas
This constitutes one round and is to be done 6 times.
Aum

Or

Satanas x1
Affirmations x6
Satanas x1
Aum x1

Lydia said:

It sounds like you didn't go online to find the affirmation then complete it. You can "hold" the energy of the RTR if this happens, a similar thing happened to me once, I then found the affirmation and finished it.

If the person thought of Destroying the Hebrew alphabet the entire time and dissolving the letters in their mind (like it says too at least for a few seconds on each letter if not the whole time they were saying/vibrating it) they did this it should be fine. They put this thought in it. So yeah I say your ok to the person that said this. It will kind of blend into the other energy that is affirmed with this on the astral anyways. However while yeah your fine and it is still somewhat effective it would be far better to always do affirmations as instructed 3 times with it for anyone that sees this. It is more effective this way. Cause too much energy largely unfocused is going to do nothing much. In fact its always good to do affirmations with anything. I think if the intent was there its not a total waste so cheer up.

This programm is incredible, especially for our newer members. I remember when I first came to Satanism four years ago and I got so hooked with RtRs I burnt my brain from over extending (I carry a lot of hate in general so I go for extreme, Pluto in Scorpio anyone, hmmm?)

Well anyway, also when I was doing for like one year I could feel so numb from all the effort, which eventually after more and more hate made me much much stronger.

RtRs are a good training and a lot of pain for the enemy. Plus, this RtR coordinator is a great tool, I can definitely feel the group vibes, which is apparent from most of the people's comments the past couple months that it's really, reeeeally working guys. Frankly, it's so easy to visualize the letters getting destroyed (I personally imagine burning them).

Everyone keep up the good work and stay True to Satan and His Family, we are doing this

Where can I read what these specific RTRs are actually reversing? Knowing what I'm doing makes it better but the links don't give any description.

Also I noticed there is a difference between Maxine's audios and the written text. To what should I stick?

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A question about the 42 ritual.

Is it:
Satanas
Affirmations
Satanas
This constitutes one round and is to be done 6 times.
Aum

Or

Satanas x1
Affirmations x6
Satanas x1
Aum x1

I think its
Satanas x1
Affirmations x6
Satanas x1
Aum x1
That is the way I was doing it. I assume it wouldn't do anything bad to do it the other way though. It may not make a lot of difference.

slyscorpion said:
Lydia said:

If the person thought of Destroying the Hebrew alphabet the entire time and dissolving the letters in their mind (like it says too at least for a few seconds on each letter if not the whole time they were saying/vibrating it) they did this it should be fine. They put this thought in it. So yeah I say your ok to the person that said this. It will kind of blend into the other energy that is affirmed with this on the astral anyways. However while yeah your fine and it is still somewhat effective it would be far better to always do affirmations as instructed 3 times with it for anyone that sees this. It is more effective this way. Cause too much energy largely unfocused is going to do nothing much. In fact its always good to do affirmations with anything. I think if the intent was there its not a total waste so cheer up.

Thank you very much

I was wondering if it is useful to increment the Serpent RTRs in one's normal meditation routine as a meditation of its own, besides the Final RTR and the schedule.

HPS Shannon said:
I have said this before, but I really hope all of you are staying inspired and really keeping up with the RTRs and working with your souls to activate and raise your kundalini.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Reversing the Curse Upon The Serpent RTR : https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse314Ritual.htm
Serpent is Free RTR : https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse324Ritual.htm
Serpent Empowerement RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/E712.html

Karnonnos said:

I have to log into a phone to work. If I’m not logged in, I don’t get paid and I can get into a lot of trouble. It’s been dead at work all week so I’ve been copying all the RTRs down on paper. Yesterday, I happen to noticed a reflection of movement on my cell phone screen coming from my computer screen. I looked up from my RTR to see I was logged out of my phone. This is the first time that’s ever happened in 7 yrs. And, it happened again today while I was copying RTRs.

Egon said:
I was wondering if it is useful to increment the Serpent RTRs in one's normal meditation routine as a meditation of its own, besides the Final RTR and the schedule.

HPS Shannon said:
I have said this before, but I really hope all of you are staying inspired and really keeping up with the RTRs and working with your souls to activate and raise your kundalini.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Reversing the Curse Upon The Serpent RTR : https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse314Ritual.htm
Serpent is Free RTR : https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse324Ritual.htm
Serpent Empowerement RTR: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/E712.html

The mass power is more powerful in getting rid of things from everyone, rather than this. We have more power collectively.

Guys i had a laugh yeterday morning
I live in a area where the Muslims sing every fucking morning
Between 4 and 5 am
Praying to who knows what, they climb in a tower and sing(scream donkey to Allah) but anyway it can be heard over a long distance. Over the whole town !! and i live far outside the town but can hear it perfect.I decided to do the RTR and i promise you it was not long then i could hear him losing his voice guys. It was so funny at that moment i started laughing while i was vibrating. Im waiting for him to start again this morning but he is late!! Hopefully i killed him with the Ritual

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The enemy has also fought to adjust to the methods and techniques that have been used. Reason being that many people do not understand the importance of silence, or general tactics of war, one doesn't have to be brief. It would be better if some people understood what silence meant.

Your words are full of insight. I would really desire to read more of your advice on the “Silence” aspect. I individually feel like I would gain more from such. I am deeply Grateful for your guidance. We all Are!

About the 72 letters RTR, it's okay if I do all the letters x3?
And I'm not sure how to pronounce AHTH and OHTH.

https://youtu.be/MkOHcx-KbxE

I can only see this escalating more and more and eventually, manifesting into another "Hitler", as in people "rising against the global jew" en mass and welcoming National Socialism with wide open arms.

TopoftheAbyss said:
You know when you were a little kid and the doctor wants to look in your mouth, so he says "Say Ah" and puts a popsicle stick on your tongue? Say Ah, then do the "th" sound like in beginning of "thick."

You know when people are surprised and they say "Oh"? Like "Oh shit how did that happen?" Say "Oh", then do the "th" sound.

All of these RTRs are very easy, because they are written as the sounds they are. Ay like in say, EE like in see, Ah like in Ah, Oh like in Oh. The only hard one is the Kh, but it's easy if you practice a little bit.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Yes it's okay, the ritual info says so.
You can listen to the mp3, like everybody does.

Artanis said:
https://youtu.be/MkOHcx-KbxE

I can only see this escalating more and more and eventually, manifesting into another "Hitler", as in people "rising against the global jew" en mass and welcoming National Socialism with wide open arms.

At least a woke comment since I searched for it.

Hage
7 hours ago
Remember that Hitler himself rose to power, when Germany was like this. Under official Communism and mask of the Elite 100.0% completely off, though. Dont really see any other end to this neither...
#Youshouldhavelistened

Not sure if this person is being truthful or being a troll. It has happened before albeit there are helpful trolls and some trolls that state the truth. I'll chalk this person up to knowing the truth. I'm not sure if Youtube has private messaging system but this person would probably gleefully read our sites information.

But from what I know some of the people posting are posting the same bullshit. Oh Mao, Hitler or Oh Nazi Pelosi or Oh Nazi NYC cops.

I'm sick and fucking tired of people bashing on National Socialism, Hitler, Nazism, whatever you want to call it. I'm sick and tired of these moronic retarded statements stating NS is left no NS is right.

For fucks sake NS is centralist it's balance between pre-bolshevised left wing and a traditional ancient right wing. It's basically an aristocratic spiritualist class system.

Maybe I'm wrong and someone corrects me but so far I've posted several times the same information and no one has batted and eyelash at it.

IF I'm wrong pardon me but I think my theory crafting of NS could be a good thing on some level.

WTB DEEP, profound National Socialist Government and Economic policies.

It's funny these people are judiac kvetchers. They just spout the same non-sense ALL the fucking time like a torah bot. It's like Tim Pool states the youth and many other people who watch MSM bullshit are low-info voters. Had they listened to youtube or alt news they probably wouldn't have voted Biden into power.

Same thing here study a bit about NS and whatnot and these people would probably think twice about opening their mouth. Nazi this, Nazi that. When do we ever hear about the communist or the democraps or some of the swamp republians or other democratic dictatorships.

Thank you HP Cobra for your work!
In doing these rounds of Rituals I get a strong sense that ‘its finalized’ like a serpent shedding skin. Then I feel my shoulder chakras. My room even looks and feels brighter, lol. Anyways, I just had a push to share my experience with everyone here, its feels great. Hail to our warriors!

TopoftheAbyss said:

Yes. It says "preferably 3 times". And there is an mp3 audio file made by HPS Maxine Dietrich at the bottom.

Weassel said:
Lydia said:
Weassel said:
Guys i have few problems here, like there are so many rituals and i am used only with the final ritual so if i cant do them all which one to give priority, my opinion is freeing the serpent and the reversing hebrew ritual are the most important.
Of and btw there is no problem if i choose to pronounce those vibration instead of vibrating them right? like the mp3 audio do the same.
The way HPS Maxine does them in the audio is vibrating. Even normal speech vibrates. It's just not prolonged vibration, but is still vibration. Even whispering is effective.

If you can only do one, then do one each day plus the F-RTR before and after. For example, the F-RTR (always) and then one of the rituals for that set of days, and a different of the rituals for that set of days the next day. I think this is fine as it is understandable that some people simply aren't experienced with all the vibrations and energy.

If you can only do 1 RTR, make it the Final RTR.
Thanks now it made sense, one last thing, do we need to do the invocation of Satan every ritual beside the F-ritual right?

No it never said anything like that. You do not need to do that just do each ritual as it says. You do not even need to do the invocation or prayer every time in any of the rituals posted as long as you can connect to the energy of it if you dont have time to or want to do them a bunch of times in your day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back