Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jew Boy Zucc Gets RAILED by Senator Hawley

Sundara

This is on YouTube, but if you still use YouTube or can find it on bitchute this is priceless. Senator Hawley shreds ZUCC and zucc is studdering his robotic ass off, epically failing to cover his tracks. Zuckerberg is getting subpoenaed on his affiliations with Google and Twitter censorship platforms.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pOdrPruSnrw

The GOP is such a joke. They have these show hearings and act tough while behind the scenes taking money from (((Big tech))) and ultimately nothing gets done about the censorship.

There was one Republican congressman the other week asking for MORE censorship because oy vey Holocaust deniers were on twitter. Such a joke. If Trump doesn’t get back in he needs to make a new party and break off from these clowns.

Sundara said:
This is on YouTube, but if you still use YouTube or can find it on bitchute this is priceless. Senator Hawley shreds ZUCC and zucc is studdering his robotic ass off, epically failing to cover his tracks. Zuckerberg is getting subpoenaed on his affiliations with Google and Twitter censorship platforms.

Look at jewkerberg's face, it is becoming something disgusting. Every year since the FRTR, his face has become more plastic-like, lol.
Is it possible that the Jews will just die off because of the RTRs through illnesses and no hebrew energy?

Nikois666 said:
Look at jewkerberg's face, it is becoming something disgusting. Every year since the FRTR, his face has become more plastic-like, lol.
Is it possible that the Jews will just die off because of the RTRs through illnesses and no hebrew energy?
It's possible, since they have stolen a lot of power from us. Now when we take it back, they pay. With their lives, ultimately.

About his face btw. Looks like he has had some sort of a tan to cover the ugly tone he has under it.

Look at the photo below. It looks like a chalky, alien face.

mark-zuckerberg.jpg

DCLXVI said:
Ashke"nazis" really have 115 average IQ? They look retarded (even worse than sefaradi jews who have 98 average IQ) They suck at arguments.

It's mostly a combination of social marxist or semi-social marxist communication. In other words "If this is said call him Nazi" or "if this is said state something marxy".

Basically it's like the rabbi on Europa the last battle: (We) jews go country to country eliminating the intelligentsia until the only intelligent people are (us) jews. So to put it in perspective a combination of eugenics "men of the book"(certain rabbis readily admit the jews performed eugenics for mental intensity caste) and a combination of elimination of the best of the gentiles and a combination of spiritual warfare. Combines all those together and you got a recipe were even the dumbest jew is seen as great as rabbi rothschild on the high chair being swung around by the jews. Plus all the holohoax and persecution bullshit they spiel about is another way and especially enforced as a taqiyya(Islamic: stratagem against pagans)

It's funny how you put (Ashke/"nazi") in your post. I recall someone mentioning a while back that Ashkenazi is actually a Gentile term originated somewhere in Germany and was used a long time ago. Until the time of the German diaspora whereby many Germans migrated east towards Poland/Rus(Russia)/New Rus(Ukraine)/Belarus or pre-Belarus/Baltic nations. One of the reasons during the War many Germans discovered Germanic folk in various soviet territory. Apparently the member in question mentioned in a small PDF about judiac names that Ashkenazi meant "German going East"/or was it "German from the West" and I guess the jews liked the name and appropriated.

I figure there must be a history to that name. It's not just magickally some jewish name. It's possible the member is wrong and it might be some jewish name but apparently as the Germans left the jews realized they could appropriate the name as no one would remember where the history of it.

That's just one possible historical information on it. I could be completely wrong but that is what I recall reading and interpreting.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
The GOP is such a joke. They have these show hearings and act tough while behind the scenes taking money from (((Big tech))) and ultimately nothing gets done about the censorship.

There was one Republican congressman the other week asking for MORE censorship because oy vey Holocaust deniers were on twitter. Such a joke. If Trump doesn’t get back in he needs to make a new party and break off from these clowns.

You have a point, I keep seeing these things and then nothing results from it.

Exactly this.

It's all a fucking show. Both dems and republicans really believe regular citizens are stupid. Some may be but not the majority.

DCLXVI said:
Ashke"nazis" really have 115 average IQ? They look retarded (even worse than sefaradi jews who have 98 average IQ) They suck at arguments.

115 is pretty mediocre.

DCLXVI said:

They are very intelligent compared to the average gentile. They are not really a match for many of us partly due to the fact that it requires much higher intelligence to see the truth anyways but compared to the average person they are more intelligent. They started their programs on Low IQ low caste gentiles in the ancient times. So they know what they are doing. They target those that wouldn't understand their tricks. Then they try to bring everyone down to the "dumb" level. They only maintain higher intelligence because they dumb down everyone else and enforce all sorts of chemicals and other things on the population which dumbs them down. They themselves though know to avoid most stuff that they force on gentiles. It works for them unfortunately.

DCLXVI said:
So that's why I feel very active (especially in the night)?
I dunno, maybe. It could be, as there are numerous other factors that contribute to how you feel.

Rtrs remove curses on you, and when you do power meditations you empower on top of that.

Very true. But there Is better then Trump our rituals will bring.

DCLXVI said:
The ashke-nazi is as Nazi as Cauc-asians are Asian. The jew is also a human-oid, but not Human.

Nikois666 said:
Sundara said:

Look at jewkerberg's face
I'd prefer not to, thanks!

it is becoming something disgusting. Every year since the FRTR, his face has become more plastic-like, lol.
Becoming? Also - do I need to add - rather, request - my parental advisory pictures again, as warnings for upcoming disgustance in the forms of pictures of kike things, and also add the puking emoticon to go with them?!

Henu the Great said:
Nikois666 said:
It's possible, since they have stolen a lot of power from us.
Let's keep the jew alive without its jewbrew energy and see what happens - and if there's plenty of time, which there will be, let's all enact our fantasies of exacting evil punishment upon the dirty jew.

Henu the Great said:
offensive, disgusting, perma-bannable picture
Awh9FY8.png

Gear88 said:
DCLXVI said:

It's mostly a combination of social marxist or semi-social marxist communication. In other words "If this is said call him Nazi" or "if this is said state something marxy".
The jew lives off a script - the programmed coding which makes-up its robot existence.

...and last but by certainly no means least -

JTKQLKh.png

pMSptXq.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back