Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Importance of Physical Health for Satanists

Ghost in the Machine said:
One of the enemy's tactics I can name here is how they seriously encourage physical laziness and obsession with lazy indulgences, refusing to get up and physically do things or moving as little as possible as you can, not bothering to take those stairs or getting up to get something for yourself as opposed to asking someone to do it for you.

The lower chakras of the soul all rule over matters of physical health in fitness and physical activity. They are masculine chakras of logical and material aspects, they ruler over matters of the physical realm including your physical body and health. Their overall activeness, energy, health, power and cleanliness mirrors the state of our physical health and our actions.

The physical chakras each have their own functions and inner states that they activate within us to experience, feel and utilize. The Solar Chakra is our happiness, the joy we have for life and living, it is our willpower, our vitality, our lifeforce both spiritually and physically. When this chakra is sick, debilitated or weakened, this is when people get diagnosed with clinical depression, feeling tired all the time, lack of will to do anything and they generally struggle to enjoy life. We derive the emotion of happiness and fulfilment, pride, self-esteem and self-love from the Solar Chakra.

The Sacral Chakra is our confidence, our bravery, our physical energy and adrenaline, the drive that motivates us to move, it is what makes you want to do things, to love being active and to have confidence in ourselves and it is where our drive to fight and combat things comes from instead of retreating. When this chakra is sick, debilitated or weakened, this is where people get diagnosed with anxiety disorders and they are immensely shy, fearful, they are shut-in and don't want to face the world or any conflict however little and nonthreatening it may be and they are very easily influenced by doubt and have immense struggle in believing in things that are proven time and time again preferring instead to believe what their feelings are telling them. We derive the emotions of confidence, fearlessness, the will to act and fight what threatens us and the drive to protect and secure the ones we love and care about from this chakra.

The Base Chakra is our self-discipline, our control both with ourselves and everything we interact with or direct, it is also our grounding centre that stabilizes us to common sensibility, to see reality and know the true logical actions to take for any given scenario. Our ability in directing energy and disciplining ourselves to get necessary things done with proper focus and effort comes from this chakra. This is the foundation of all the lower chakras that combats laziness and helps us to control impulses, and yet it is the one most easily influenced by inaction because it is the most 'physical' of all the lower chakras. When this chakra is sick, debilitated or weakened, this is the people that sit around and do nothing all day, the people who use others to do things for them and end up gaining weight and health problems because they struggle to discipline and control their impulses and focus so heavily on nothing but bliss and pleasant indulgences. This is pretty much always coupled with anxiety and depression because the laziness procured by a sickly and weak-tuned Base Chakra weakens the Sacral and Solar chakras as well as mentioned above.

A sedentary life means weak and sickly lower chakras as they rule over physical health, activity, matters of motion and action. Weak and sickly lower chakras then means weak confidence, more fear, more anxieties. This is why we live in a society overrun by anxiety disorders, depression and obese individuals. The enemy enforces laziness so much and having people obsess and drawn to the 'easier' options such as automation and not even having to physically move to so much as flip your light switch, they enforce it so much because all of their tactics of power utilized against the masses is psychological.

Without the prime health, cleanliness and utilization of the lower chakras of confidence, logical sensibility and drive to empower the populace, humanity is so easily controlled and influenced by fear and very few people are motivated to do anything about the situation our planet is in because the weak lower chakras cause them to be lazy, compliant and apathetic and they lack the bravery and confidence in their ability to do anything even. So at the same time they're depressed about the world but also don't have the courage and discipline to do anything about it or put in the work to make themselves feel better by changing the habits this parasitic society has encouraged upon them. Far too many are used to things being easy for them, nothing but bliss and pleasure without effort.

Many people, including many of our members here have found themselves stuck in this rut and probably not even realizing the full extent of the damage it's doing on the actual spiritual side. You can spiritually clean and empower your lower chakras all you want, but these chakras are chakras of the physical realm, when you only take care of them spiritually, you're only covering 1/4ths of the deal and suffice to say, it's not enough. These chakras are stimulated, activated and empowered by real physical action and movement, real enforcement of discipline.

If you don't actively partake in the physical matters of these chakras and do even so much as 5-10 minutes of exercising consistently every day or improve your physical health, you're on the shitshow train to Misery Town with no brakes and if you keep allowing yourself to sink deeper into it, the harder you'll be finding it to grab that ticket out.

Many people in deep with this obviously feel like shit when it's brought to their attention. And I'm gonna be talking to you people in particular very specifically right now, all you 'can't quit smoking', 'but it's so hard' and 'I can't do it' folks. You think there's no damn hope or what's the friggin' point right? Just sit there and look at all the other people who seem to get their shit together and for some reason you think so delusionally that that can't be you? You don't see yourself in even a year or two from now able to be jogging through the city 5 miles at a time? You don't see yourself being smoke free for the rest of your life? I mean it when I say from the bottom of my heart,

THIS IS NOT A LIFE SENTENCE!

Do you even realize all those self-doubts and feelings of hopelessness and depression about ever being physically active and healthy and what have you is because you're not physically active and healthy? The most fundamental tool you ever need to start off with is discipline. When you force discipline to do necessary things for yourself that you do not enjoy, this will always stimulate and activate your Base Chakra. Keep doing this for the smallest of things no matter what, changing a friggin' toilet paper role when you use the last of it, cleaning up a stain you made on the counter instead of leaving your parents or housemates to deal with it, exacting responsibility, getting tasks done, just doing your chores as you need to, picking something up you dropped, hell even forcing yourself to make your bed every morning when you get up, the smallest of things in discipline will gradually build up to bigger ones and this will all, when done consistently daily, empower your Base Chakra and enforce this inner state of it to come more easier and easier and easier the more and more you use it and force it even when it really sucks starting out.

With an empowered Base Chakra of practiced discipline is programmed into the mind and soul that you consistently nurture and develop, guess what you'll be able to better discipline yourself with next?: Exercising, controlling your impulses, disciplining your mind, quitting smoking, passing off on the sugar, going that extra mile, commanding your own life! Part of being a Satanist is about personal growth. You already do it spiritually, why not physically, why not materially? There's going to be a point in your spiritual empowerment where you're going to have no choice but to focus on your physical health and the best time to start is now. You already know from the information above how being physically active can even further help and advance your spiritual efforts, how much better with your life you can be.

You have so many, even the slightest of means no matter what, to get your shit together and to just start and do this for yourself. I've seen a guy friggin' 600 pounds exercise just by fuckin' jiggling in his chair every day and inciting action and motion in even the littlest of ways, building up to further exercises to full on jogging outdoors for like 40 minutes a day. He actually got fit and in shape, damn guy got more discipline than 90% of the people I've met far better off than where he started.

Start small and build your way up. You can't expect to do 500 pushups a day if you don't start at even just 2 or 5 a day or 10. I don't care if you jog for even just a mere 5 minutes a day, you're going to be able to build up, I don't care if you try to reduce your smoking times little by little, you even have the spiritual means and tools to help you. The most important thing ever for this though is consistency, like a magical working you cannot skip any days you must keep going. If you're sore with something one day just do gentle yoga, if your arms hurt from pushups the other day but your legs are fine, then do squats and/or go for a jog or a brisk walk around the block. If you skip a day this is going to take a bite out of your build-up in programming the discipline and routine in your mind and mostly you'll just feel like shit from it. If this happens you better start it back up against the next day, you can only ever reap benefits from all of this, trust me.

You start with discipline over the things you don't want to do, you make a habit out of it, motivate yourself if you have to with music and what not, get physically active and assert your control over impulses. Overconsumption of sugars and sweets and constantly overindulging in blissful things like that does not nurture the ability to be able to cope without them, and this actually programs your mind to be dependent upon outside sources for things that make you feel blissful and happy instead of having a combative nature by extension of putting in effort to fight negative energy on the astral and in your soul among other things that require you to face negativity such as taking actions in removing toxic people from your life.

There is no difficulty, no real mental effort in buying sugar cookies from the store and then just getting a free dose of 'feeling like you're good to go', it's far too easy, it makes you compliant and far too comfortable, making you struggle to handle when you have to put in real effort for things spiritually like when you're bombarded with negative energy or have to build your Aura of Protection to actually BE safe and happy instead of feeling like you are with a mere dopamine cover-up from a batch of cookies that merely shoves the dirt under the couch, but it's still there. This goes for anything you consistently retreat to for feelings of safety, bliss and joy far too often and repetitively. If this world actually does take a shit, sorry but I don't think nuclear bunkers have cakes, cigarettes, television, movies and alcohol.

You need to force yourself to do what is necessary bit by bit, and remember what I said in starting small, you do not need to drop everything cold-turkey, suffice to say that can only be truly done by a very small number of people without any psychological distress and I don't recommend it. Just build up to become better and better gradually in time. Build up to be the best that you can be physically and health-wise and you can be the best than you ever thought you could be spiritually as well and keep gradually building up comfortably but steadily and consistently. Do not expect to be able to master and get a handle on everything in a week, not even a month or even two months, be patient with yourself. And remember, practice that discipline and you'll have your primary building block to help you along the way.

We are Satanists. We are not sheep. We are not even just the wolves either.

We are the dragons of hellfire itself, nothing should ever stand in the way of who we are and who we can be. Always remember this.

"LET NONE STOP YOU, NOT EVEN YOUR OWN SELF"

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you for this post! This is inspiring and encouraging :)
Hail Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You are 100% correct in this, both in experience and in observation.

I wish you you heal very quickly. Get that water element into the chakra and infuse it real well. It may take many days, and you must also drink actual water, but I believe you will succeed.

NakedPluto said:
My understanding of this is that the drive for sex and lust is of red energy ruled by Mars as has been stated, which is associated with fire and builds at the sacral chakra.

It also, just for additional info to others, says to avoid fire for the heart as well, heart and brain are an absolute no. And again, I'm not saying my mind can't be changed, but this is what I've come to understand from personal experience, intuition and such.

I'm just passing by just to tell that I have been having very bad problems due to lack of water in my sacral because of the Serpent and rising sexual energy. When the sacral activates with a good balance and high proportions it generates in the belly a SEA of Electricity. Indifferently the fire aspect is founded on its counter basis, water, from which it floats and exists.

I almost was hours to my death because of lack of water, which made no bowel movements. Just no movement at all, water moves the bowel, not fire. I had to have treatment and what not for the doctors to be baffled. God's saved me and the saving " is still on going. This is from the chapter of personal cringe failures to myself :lol: :lol:

I understand what ever my experiences are are not anyone elses and I don't use elements on my chakras like it's some kind of regular meditation, as I've said to another member here I hardly even touch that kind of magic. If it's misinformation then it's misinformation and I apologize as that is no small 'woops' at all, but I explain why I was so confidence on what made sense and in regards to my prior experience of the accidental directing. I don't know what happened in particular but if it was not the water element debilitating the sacral chakra then I suppose it may have been something else but I still don't know what.

Makes me ponder though the further sciences of the chakras and how this can be what with their make-up but I'll keep things to myself on such ponderings. Again, I apologize.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You are 100% correct in this, both in experience and in observation.

I wish you you heal very quickly. Get that water element into the chakra and infuse it real well. It may take many days, and you must also drink actual water, but I believe you will succeed.

NakedPluto said:
My understanding of this is that the drive for sex and lust is of red energy ruled by Mars as has been stated, which is associated with fire and builds at the sacral chakra.

It also, just for additional info to others, says to avoid fire for the heart as well, heart and brain are an absolute no. And again, I'm not saying my mind can't be changed, but this is what I've come to understand from personal experience, intuition and such.

I'm just passing by just to tell that I have been having very bad problems due to lack of water in my sacral because of the Serpent and rising sexual energy. When the sacral activates with a good balance and high proportions it generates in the belly a SEA of Electricity. Indifferently the fire aspect is founded on its counter basis, water, from which it floats and exists.

I almost was hours to my death because of lack of water, which made no bowel movements. Just no movement at all, water moves the bowel, not fire. I had to have treatment and what not for the doctors to be baffled. God's saved me and the saving " is still on going. This is from the chapter of personal cringe failures to myself :lol: :lol:

Thank you for this post everyone. I have been invoking alot of fire, and into virtually all my chakras....

I have used water now to put out the fire. I took the chakra ir my brain and imagined holding it under cold water as well. Gooooddss...

What the fuck, was I doing. I'm asking my Demon to help heal me every night, and chanting VIN. I made sure I visualized my signs in my chakras, not a different Zodiac sign.

I haven't felt myself like this in years. I look back to all the times I was losing my mind and couldn't void. Then would have a back lash of water. Ranging from psychotically Angry to Sad....

I feel like ridiculously different. I feel like DPS from 2012. How long have I been doing this. This is nuts.

I can not even fathom a life without physical exercise.

I once saw a meme that said "I workout not to stay healthy but to look good in the mirror" - well. Shit. Ain't gonna lie. For me it is true lol, and I'm not coming from a place of arrogance. The confidence and self esteem comes naturally once you take care of the physical. I like seeing the transformation of the body. There's something awesome about it. Plus, as I'm quite Venusian as well, I see the form of the body is like a work of art.

And plus!!! Have y'all seen these fit men and women? Don't they usually look a little younger than their age? A huge bonus point!

Kinnaree said:
I can not even fathom a life without physical exercise.

I once saw a meme that said "I workout not to stay healthy but to look good in the mirror" - well. Shit. Ain't gonna lie. For me it is true lol, and I'm not coming from a place of arrogance. The confidence and self esteem comes naturally once you take care of the physical. I like seeing the transformation of the body. There's something awesome about it. Plus, as I'm quite Venusian as well, I see the form of the body is like a work of art.

And plus!!! Have y'all seen these fit men and women? Don't they usually look a little younger than their age? A huge bonus point!
True that. You know those Ancient Greek statues? Aiming for that. Looking good, feeling good!

Sun said:

For obesity, adopt a diet which balances out "kapha", which is an ayurvedic concept. You would basically be eating foods with light and circulating properties that would promote against weight gain. Furthermore, you should adopt general eating guidelines that promote for proper digestion, as advised by both TCM and Ayurveda. Lastly, you should seek out treatment for, or adopt the lifestyle practices, that benefit the TCM spleen organ system.
Do some googling on this for more info.

The reasoning for this is that fat is derived from poor digestive capacity resulting from toxic or too heavy food consumption. The spleen cannot properly deal with this "food" matter, and it basically becomes a phlegm-like substance that is stored in the rest of the body. It is not really energy, because overweight people paradoxically eat too much. If the body registered this as actual energy, it would not have such as strong appetite. Rather, the metabolic signaling is messed up, causing this seemingly strange behavior. This is due to the damage on the spleen organ system.

In addition, the spleen system, now weakened by chronic intake of this food, starts to send signals to the brain to seek out the flavor of foods that would heal it. This flavor is the flavor of sweetness. What the spleen thinks you will get for it is orange/yellow naturally sweet foods, such as carrots and squash, but in reality, most people end up seeking out sweet junk food. This extra sugary food then clogs the spleen, resulting in more damage and fat, and the cycle continues on.

Long story short: heal the spleen, then eat a diet that does not result in this toxic, phlegm matter being produced. Once these objectives are met, the body will release the weight on its own. The cause of obesity, in my opinion, is not the lack of spiritually-based positive influences, but rather the overabundance of negatives from the physical realm, aka junk food. I think the easiest answer would therefore come from seeking out physical solutions first.

You should google this diet and other articles about obesity from TCM and Ayurvedic medicine. You should also seek out a practitioner of either of these for treatments and guidance in structuring proper lifestyle.

Thebreathofgod716 said:
Do anybody have any fasting tips that can help me I do yoga and stuff I need fasting tips

Fasting is not a healthy practice. Unless one is trying to heal the body from certain food poisoning or take a break from food for certain health reasons, Fasting is not necessary.

Fasting actually is used to break down a person so as to be controlled easily. Thats why Islam has some moments where they fast for long period of days, this slowly makes them psychically submissive, allowing for easy programming and Absorbing of their Pyschic Energy during their prayer session.

When i have a good meal, i fill my energies and life force more powerfully as i meditate. And so For Advancing and doing yoga you dont need to Fast.

Vegaterianism is in the same List of Things that are enforced to also cause physical weakness which also ultimately causes spiritual weakness.

The LION is KING of The JUNGLE and He eats MEAT. Not implying anything though hahahahahaha.

Perfect Health Working by Lydia
START: Full Moon in Virgo, waxing or full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo. Start and do in the planetary hours of Sun, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter. Never start this during the Void of Course moon. Waxing moon is for increasing health, waning moon is for removing health issues.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate ANSUZ 40 times, 54 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever.”
OR
“In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all physical health issues and anomalies are permanently resolved and removed. I have perfect health, now and forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to Pronounce ANSUZ: https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

Complete JoS Planetary Calendar for 2020: https://archive.is/l7RpQ
(If it’s not the year 2020, go to ancient-forums.com and find the JoS calendar of this year by using the forum search engine)

Original working: https://archive.is/RLhN6

To obtain planetary hours, download this free software:
http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Most workings are NOT just a one shot deal: https://archive.is/qLCkg

TanzanianGod said:
Thebreathofgod716 said:
Do anybody have any fasting tips that can help me I do yoga and stuff I need fasting tips

Fasting is not a healthy practice. Unless one is trying to heal the body from certain food poisoning or take a break from food for certain health reasons, Fasting is not necessary.

Fasting actually is used to break down a person so as to be controlled easily. Thats why Islam has some moments where they fast for long period of days, this slowly makes them psychically submissive, allowing for easy programming and Absorbing of their Pyschic Energy during their prayer session.

When i have a good meal, i fill my energies and life force more powerfully as i meditate. And so For Advancing and doing yoga you dont need to Fast.

Vegaterianism is in the same List of Things that are enforced to also cause physical weakness which also ultimately causes spiritual weakness.

The LION is KING of The JUNGLE and He eats MEAT. Not implying anything though hahahahahaha.

Damn Just to get certain foods out my body that’s all

Academic Scholar said:
START: Full Moon in Virgo, waxing or full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo. Start and do in the planetary hours of Sun, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter. Never start this during the Void of Course moon. Waxing moon is for increasing health, waning moon is for removing health issues.

3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever.”
OR
“In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all physical health issues and anomalies are permanently resolved and removed. I have perfect health, now and forever.”

How to Pronounce ANSUZ: https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

(If it’s not the year 2020, go to ancient-forums.com and find the JoS calendar of this year by using the forum search engine)

The correct rune for "healing" is WUNJO.

Jack said:
Academic Scholar said:

3. Affirm 9 times:
OR

Yeah, the Ansuz was for removing health issues, looking at this I should have linked or combined to the other health working I had done up before.

I read on a yoga site that certain signs rule different chakras. I do not know if this is a real thing, I haven't seen anything on the jos regarding this. Just wanted to point out that Scorpio was the corresponding sign to the sacral chakra, which is a water sign and is co ruled by Mars. Hope that helps in making more sense.

Lydia said:
Jack said:
Yeah, the Ansuz was for removing health issues, looking at this I should have linked or combined to the other health working I had done up before.
Oh ok, thanks for letting me know..what word of power should be used for just increasing health then? ó.ò

Academic Scholar said:
Lydia said:
Jack said:
Oh ok, thanks for letting me know..what word of power should be used for just increasing health then? ó.ò
Wunjo for healing. For increasing health, Sun (Suryae), or whatever rules your 6th house (unless Capricorn rules, you probably don't want to do the Saturn square for health). Mercury is the healer, Jupiter and Venus are benefic, so these can help too. Mars as well, as it co-rules energy and vitality. Another part of the Sun square, Hrim, is also healing.

And of course look into eating certain foods, cutting out junk foods, just mentioning this for anyone else seeing this. Yoga also increases health, Qigong too. Same with chakra work. Tons of options!

TanzanianGod said:
Thebreathofgod716 said:

Fasting is not necessary, aside from not eating before bed, but this barely constitutes a fast. Any health benefits people see are due to removing the stagnating foods that they eat. This would not be necessary had they been eating in proper proportions and for their constitution beforehand. A person who tends towards weight gain, for example, benefits from foods that promote circulation and less from heavier, more nourishing foods.

Even in the above case, however, a fast is not necessary, and this can cause damage to the digestive organs (like the spleen), making the problem worse, as the spleen needs to be healthy to remove fat and other junk from the body. Green vegetables are great for cleaning the body and removing stagnation, whilst simultaneously giving some energy to the body. Most people fill half their plate with sugar and meat and so of course a fast seems to help, but instead they should have filled that same half with green vegetables.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Syt said:
Thanks for replying.
I've read your posts in the Memory development thread. My confusion arises out the traditional elemental correspondences for each chakra.

1. Base- Earth
2. Sacral- Water
3. Solar- Fire
4. Heart- Air (connecting & circulating energies)
5. The upper chakras- different vibrations of Akasha?

From this order, we can see the natural pattern of the increasing vibratory nature of the elements--low to high.
In the natural world, it's manifested as:

1. Solid earth that holds
2. Oceans, Seas, and bodies of water. Above this is
3. Light for life,
4. Air circulating these elements all all over the world via the atmosphere. Go further up and it's
5. Outer space (akasha).

Water for sacral as it chiefly governs reproduction, pleasure, sensuality, and creativity. VAM. Varuna. God of oceans and seas and deity of the sacral chakra.

If both sacral and solar are fire, wouldn't that cause an imbalance of the fire element?

HS.

Fire.

Mars is also of fire, not water.

This is correct. Disregard the other things.

Doing wrong elements in the chakras can not only have detrimental mental effects "Dunno my mind wtf" or in the case of the throat water (WTF) going permanently mental damaged, but it can also have serious upsets to the system to where one may even die due to major somatic imbalance.

For example, inhaling fire in the Sacral (bowels rely on water) can cause inflammatory illnesses. This is only one example.

Dear HPHC, if the sacral chakra is ruled by water, the "earth" on this page needs to be corrected. (This page: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sacral_Chakra.html )

And while reading some recent posts on the forum I noticed that it has been discussed again that Venus can rule the heart chakra and Mercury can rule the throat chakra. ( https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62490&p=292615&hilit=heart+chakra+mercury#p292615 )

However, the “Heart Chakra” page was updated, so it says that Mercury rules the heart chakra. Could you clarify these issues for us?

I joined a gym, I think I'm thinking clearer because of it. Of all the psych doctors i've seen, none of them suggested exercise. They say ssri's can take up to 90 days to take effect, or go running for 2 minutes til you can't breathe. That shit's instant brah.

alaskanpandatrout said:
I joined a gym, I think I'm thinking clearer because of it. Of all the psych doctors i've seen, none of them suggested exercise. They say ssri's can take up to 90 days to take effect, or go running for 2 minutes til you can't breathe. That shit's instant brah.
Yes, good job. Working out is very important.

The clown world doctors are mostly clueless, unfortunately.

I still remember when I got fed up with bullshit quite some years ago (the time when I was still a bit lost), and just dressed up and ran into wooded beach area so fast until I could not have gone any longer due to heayy breathing. I ran past two women, and I remember one of their reaction to my run. One of them was a bit shocked to my running vent. Fast forward some years, and I'm now almost Elite level athlete. You too can break your limits if you so decide.

What a fantastic sermon. This really helped me understand a lot of things regarding the lower chakras. This should be in announcements.

Thanks Ghost

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back