Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Upcoming 2020 Election Results And What These Mean For US

Jack said:
NakedPluto said:
Jack said:
Well I'm thinking of all scenarios and sometimes it looks dreadful. But then I look at other news and I feel a faint glimmer of hope. But then I feel like dread again.

They cant be allowed to rub this in our faces. This is insane. They're telling us that a mentally retarded old walking corpse won the greatest vote in all of American history while everyone hates him with the publicly admitted hoaxes and scams caught on camera and with all evidences.

These sadists are so evil they are saying that they are going to publicly steal the election of the one free country on earth in the most ridiculous fashion and even then they'll be able to get away with this.

We can't let this happen man. This is just too retarded to even process.

We need ti do the RTR endlessly.

I stopped carring for my fellow humans. I stopped being empathetic to simple or complex life issues of the simple people. Why? Because the way out is available right now to almost every complaining human.

I only care for those who are Satanist or for those who seek my help. Those that fight. The others can sit out of our lane, in the end as always..nature will always decide the fate of everything.

To become a God is an extremely hard path. Those who will become Gods in the future, will have my eternal awe and respect. We are here for those people and to be those people. Everything else is a simple permutation of power and intention on the platform of realities laws.
Individualism doesn't work. These people literally "know not what they do". They need leaders and saviors to save them and show them the way.

Humanity Is composed majorly of these kinds of people. Someone needs to show them the way. If we don't save them ,then we don't survive either.

I agree with you 100% on this. Not to say people should be enslaved but most people have absolutely no direction in life. People are lazy and would rather things be done for them instead of figuring out for themselves. Very few have any leadership ability.

Gear88 said:
NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
I strongly suggest you stop typing here or on other websites your wrath, your fears and your disappointment to the system and go out with your pals to demonstrate to show your support to Trump and your disagreement with the swindlers.

This statement right here makes you sound like a infiltrator. As a matter of fact we've warned people time and time again if your a JoS member your giving kabalistic support to everyone through F-RTR, 88(W)/99(B) race rituals, and other future rituals up coming.

N.T.A.C88 I think you truly do not understand our organization. IF anything like I said you sound like either a deluded person or a infiltrator spreading bullshit or simply saying shit for people to get involved.

We deal with the shadows of reality. We provide occult kabalistic backing to World-wide events. You truly do not understand how spiritual warfare exists. Like back in 1919 when Rudolf Hess and the people back by the occult societies fought against first stage communization. Or again in 1923 when Command Nolski backed by the Thule society along with about 20,000(or was it 40,000) forces fought against 250,000 crazed communist commanded by Bella Cuhn(Bella Cohen), Karl Leibnickht, Rose Luxumberg, and one more person. Basically a mass of a quarter of a million commies with 250 machine guns and 16 artillery pieces. On the other hand Nolski was backed by the SNWO schools through magick. They did not go out on the frontlines to die or suffer they provided the occult backing.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/

Watch the section were rabbi schneersohn back in 1967 mentioned the kabalisitic backing. Or read the sermon on the Rishis fighting against the kingdoms with spiritual warfare. Cooking the background to benefit the king who was being besieged by various kingdoms.

I think personally you think we are some kind of front that goes out. IF anything that is the worst thing you can do. One of the reasons why people are told to lie like say if they are xtian or searching religions or state they are spiritual and like yoga and meditaton or egptian stuff. Coming out directly is like state look at us kill us cause we are the opposition to you.

Do you know how many camera equipment stuff is being used to detected people even with masks I bet they can still detect or compare faces of previous scans.

I think Nero your very deluded or an infiltrator your basically saying expose ourselves and let us be killed. Wonderful statement right there, if that isn't a case to investigate you and maybe ban you I don't know what is.

As harsh as that sounds. You basically said a whole bunch of bullshit. Nothing controversial just a snowflake mentality.

My thoughts exactly. When I read their message I felt very uncomfortable with the energy of it. The message itself includes most of the right talking points, but the extremely heavy prefacing as well as the part about urging the spiritual class to go out in the open in one location together basically just begging to get put down... well, that made me think they were a jew.

Hello SATchives -
William Pierce wrote a book on gun laws in Germany during Hitler's government.
It's titled, "Gun Control in Germany (1928-1945). It contains the complete texts of firearm laws in German and English.
I think you can buy it on the Barnes Review or on National Vanguard books , though I'm a bit leery of both organizations.
If you search the web you might find it as a free pdf. Hope this helps. Hail Father Satan.

Gear88 said:
I fully understand my message could jeopardise the forums and their members...

Big lol @ your message:
Seriously....

If you truly believe this, your seriously deluded and fraudulently believing your message is some wunderkind of surprise to the World.

Again Seriously where do you get this stuff from. How is your stuff magickally the epicenter of all controversy and conspiracy to the point your being shut down or we are being shut down.

Do you know how many facebook or twitter or some other social media website stuff is shutdown for much less innocent stuff than this. Even non-political stuff is censored without even a notice of it.

Seriously please stop being delusional you need some serious grounding and potential education on the current climate.

Some people like I said are being shoahed for even a slight quip of opening their mouth. Why do you think the silent trump voter exists. It was considered a meme even Tim Pool believed it was a meme but it's actually a real factual thing. People are afraid of voicing their opinion even if your just a normie.

Again N.t.A.C.88: Your speaking in a very deluded manner. If anything your post makes US look like some newage loco crazy location. I understand HP.Cobra has mentioned even reading the craziest of conspiracies a while back. Some are indeed out there but most seem to fall in line with similar stuff like aliens, UFO, Govt. But again like I've said and I'll repeat again and again your post is so innocent it would be banned just based on spreading Trump propaganda or Trump support. Even pro-Trump non conspiracy stuff is being blocked.

Your basically saying your a special snowflake that is at the epicenter of the mother of all conspiracies. When your so-called conspiracy message is so tame and almost like a innocent flower in comparison to some of the shit banned on social media. People have been banned for much less shit. That's how crazy the judenpresse is. Even the slight mention of an alternative viewpoint is a bannable offense even speaking up in opposition is bannable.

We use our brains we are not a headless chicken organization. In all seriousness your making us look bad.

I understand I'm being harsh but you need a serious logical standpoint.

Everyone with whom you disagree is either an infiltrator or a jew. I am baffled at your high iq levels for debating and proving your point right. However, you deserve an standing ovation you learnt a German word "Wunderkind" HATS OFF!!! (remember when declensing it you have to do it with the rules that apply to the neuter nouns in the four cases of the German language since it is DAS Wunderkind. Wait is that too hard for you??? Don't worry. In 20 years or more once you have mastered the art of spotting the articles of the German nouns you tell me and I will explain this to you with pleasure) You are doing a great job keep up!!! Judging by your boring response I get you are dull on a regular basis therefore don't try to contact Agares for help for learning German you will bore the hell out of her. Let me help you out,!!!

slyscorpion said:
Prince of Persia said:
Hello everyone

Read a newspaper the other day in my town about 12800 this 7000 of that and one other biblical name in the clinic the enemy put me in after messing with their dead xians souls during Helloween.... That was pretty much the most funny thing i be seen in a while..... I wonder if those cucks(4 arch jewish docs) and LUCKILY a white gentile doc, who I , or SATAN/EA and, lucky guess BAAL knocked some sense to, they managed to help me, pretty much, get out unscathed (well, my Deamon too obviously). I did do a lot of shadowboxing , actually, shadow fighting in general, the guards, black, allahists, black power, whatever, were saying before that I was stumbling on the walls and for one day even after drugging me with horse cocktail injection I was shadow fighting when I was in the solitary confinement , which ok, was hilarious to them, well, that's what you get when you haven't been able to unleash your hate and Hell breaks loose after taking many trips to cross the Atlantic, fml, just to see your destiny unraveling. Well, any case, it's not the drugs anymore, but more like, I feel it. It, my Deamon, my kundalini, my power. I know I speak like a Hood niggah, but I suppose that was the school (good luck living near ghettos). Well, I m past the 31 age right now. Nothing touches me. And I mean it. This is my first message as a Prince of Persia that I probably have been in a previous incarnation, or more likely, a person who was a candidate, hell, I don't even give a shit any more. I mean, this is WW3, and all I feel is ELECTRICITY.

BEST SCHOOL IS PRISON. Or well, a mental asylum if you are mentally unstable I guess, packed with fcking reptilian scums who drink your blood (frankly.... 3 times had I my blood taken.... For 6 days, really now?) Wonder who has ever gotten such experience, heck, I m still pretty messed up. But I have a lot of lessons I got there, and I m preeeeeety sure I am meating my personal dragon right there in my spine.

Well, that and Carl Jung's book on seminars for Kundalini, although, he is too boring and academic, that said, Hauer was the progenitor of our religion, with Hitler as our Messiah. Or should I say the person who wrote the Serpent power.... Hmmm

Anyway, I love you all my family, I wish I had a message from Hp Mageson 666 or HP Maxine Dietrich all this time, but I suppose their are not available.

Hp HoodedCobra, keep up the good work.

And let's all Kill Steven Spielberg and some more jews , 'aight?

Hail Satan
Hail Manowar
Hail Horus

This isn't a role playing video game or something. Can't understand this post. Read http://www.joyofsatan.org

My bad brother, having been closed up within a Jewish psychiatric clinic and having nasty ways of being treated being the sole white soul inmate there didnt really help my sense, I read the post today and I realized it's quite dillusional, well, like I said, I was in a clinic and I am bipolar, or at least labeled as such, not that it's of importance.

I love your signature, it keeps me motivated and it's one of my favorite motos I use to judge myself and other people.

I have read all or Joy of Satan years ago. My post was more like, hello, I have finally a 100% solid motive to continue my onslaught with my RtR's, and to make your acquaintance, cause I'm tired of reading yahoo groups for so many years or the forums and not interacting, lol

Gear88 said:
I fully understand my message could jeopardise the forums and their members...

Big lol @ your message:
Seriously....

If you truly believe this, your seriously deluded and fraudulently believing your message is some wunderkind of surprise to the World.

Again Seriously where do you get this stuff from. How is your stuff magickally the epicenter of all controversy and conspiracy to the point your being shut down or we are being shut down.

Do you know how many facebook or twitter or some other social media website stuff is shutdown for much less innocent stuff than this. Even non-political stuff is censored without even a notice of it.

Seriously please stop being delusional you need some serious grounding and potential education on the current climate.

Some people like I said are being shoahed for even a slight quip of opening their mouth. Why do you think the silent trump voter exists. It was considered a meme even Tim Pool believed it was a meme but it's actually a real factual thing. People are afraid of voicing their opinion even if your just a normie.

Again N.t.A.C.88: Your speaking in a very deluded manner. If anything your post makes US look like some newage loco crazy location. I understand HP.Cobra has mentioned even reading the craziest of conspiracies a while back. Some are indeed out there but most seem to fall in line with similar stuff like aliens, UFO, Govt. But again like I've said and I'll repeat again and again your post is so innocent it would be banned just based on spreading Trump propaganda or Trump support. Even pro-Trump non conspiracy stuff is being blocked.

Your basically saying your a special snowflake that is at the epicenter of the mother of all conspiracies. When your so-called conspiracy message is so tame and almost like a innocent flower in comparison to some of the shit banned on social media. People have been banned for much less shit. That's how crazy the judenpresse is. Even the slight mention of an alternative viewpoint is a bannable offense even speaking up in opposition is bannable.

We use our brains we are not a headless chicken organization. In all seriousness your making us look bad.

I understand I'm being harsh but you need a serious logical standpoint.

Everyone with whom you disagree is either an infiltrator or a jew. I am baffled at your high iq levels for debating and proving your point right. However, you deserve an standing ovation you learnt a German word "Wunderkind" HATS OFF!!! (remember when declensing it you have to do it with the rules that apply to the neuter nouns in the four cases of the German language since it is DAS Wunderkind. Wait is that too hard for you??? Don't worry. In 20 years or more once you have mastered the art of spotting the articles of the German nouns you tell me and I will explain this to you with pleasure) You are doing a great job keep up!!! Judging by your boring response I get you are dull on a regular basis therefore don't try to contact Agares for help for learning German you will bore the hell out of her. Let me help you out,!!!

Chill out dude, I understand wanting to defend yourself but being a cynical ass about everything serves no purpose at all. Unless you think bickering just to bicker will help you advance.

ModernMage said:
Jack said:
NakedPluto said:
I stopped carring for my fellow humans. I stopped being empathetic to simple or complex life issues of the simple people. Why? Because the way out is available right now to almost every complaining human.

I only care for those who are Satanist or for those who seek my help. Those that fight. The others can sit out of our lane, in the end as always..nature will always decide the fate of everything.

To become a God is an extremely hard path. Those who will become Gods in the future, will have my eternal awe and respect. We are here for those people and to be those people. Everything else is a simple permutation of power and intention on the platform of realities laws.
Individualism doesn't work. These people literally "know not what they do". They need leaders and saviors to save them and show them the way.

Humanity Is composed majorly of these kinds of people. Someone needs to show them the way. If we don't save them ,then we don't survive either.

I agree with you 100% on this. Not to say people should be enslaved but most people have absolutely no direction in life. People are lazy and would rather things be done for them instead of figuring out for themselves. Very few have any leadership ability.
This is just the basics of civilization. Without strong leaders who tell people what's important and what's unimportant the masses of people will just do the most damaging things to themselves humanly possible. They are like little children full of hope and the leaders give them the purpose that they deserve.

By not allowing the Leaders to lead their people, our societies are doing a great disservice to these individuals. They are lost ,confused and disoriented without their purpose.

...message ping...

Look N.T.A.C.88: It's not that I'm calling you anything. Your saying that not I.

It's just we don't go out and expose ourselves. Sure by all definition like one member stated recently. We classify as a cult. Many people in the circles of psychology would label us perfectly a cult. Like anti-JoS people have stated "JoS is an eCult".

On some level yes sure we are cult I'll readily admit it by the definition of the parameters labeled by people.

But we don't go out and do what others do. We simply give them the kabalistic backing and that is it. If any member wishes to go out and do something the best thing they can do is simply vote or if protesting keep their mouth shut and just be legal and protest legally in as much of an applicable form as possible.

Sometimes the support is what wins battles and wars not simply the frontlines. No food, no ammunition, no weapons, no construction = game over.

Like the old Napoleon saying "An army marches on it's stomach".

I simply wanted to point out your messages seem kinda like they have a bad purpose behind them. It's my suggestion to chill with physical stuff and focus on spiritual backing. It's what this organization has been doing ritualistically with a lot less since about early-mid 2002 pretty much. We've pretty much been at this on some level for 18 years now ranging from a measly two thousand people performing rituals(Like HP.Cobra mentioned in one of my postings out 20,000 or so only about two thousand ever did much) to currently potentially tens of thousands if not outright over a hundred thousand firing off.

Do you really want us to throw away 18 years(well technically since Black Rose group who knows what kind of history they had since about mid-1990s) + thousands upon thousands of members for some physical hoopla.

It's not worth it. Neither is stating controversial things which really aren't. Hell the JoS was built on controversy look at all the topics we discuss. Had this been just a few years earlier in recent history we'd probably have members be killed even by their own family. And hell even currently there are still people that will kill us for such belief.

Just settle down and focus on the good this organization has done. That's all I ask. Just use your brain in consideration to the state of the World.

SATchives said:
ignore my last post I was able to find what I was looking for with a little bit more research, I don't know how I missed it, I feel stupid.
Did you find your answer from this website?

Asking for a friend. :D

Gear88 said:
...message ping...

Look N.T.A.C.88: It's not that I'm calling you anything. Your saying that not I.

It's just we don't go out and expose ourselves. Sure by all definition like one member stated recently. We classify as a cult. Many people in the circles of psychology would label us perfectly a cult. Like anti-JoS people have stated "JoS is an eCult".

On some level yes sure we are cult I'll readily admit it by the definition of the parameters labeled by people.

But we don't go out and do what others do. We simply give them the kabalistic backing and that is it. If any member wishes to go out and do something the best thing they can do is simply vote or if protesting keep their mouth shut and just be legal and protest legally in as much of an applicable form as possible.

Sometimes the support is what wins battles and wars not simply the frontlines. No food, no ammunition, no weapons, no construction = game over.

Like the old Napoleon saying "An army marches on it's stomach".

I simply wanted to point out your messages seem kinda like they have a bad purpose behind them. It's my suggestion to chill with physical stuff and focus on spiritual backing. It's what this organization has been doing ritualistically with a lot less since about early-mid 2002 pretty much. We've pretty much been at this on some level for 18 years now ranging from a measly two thousand people performing rituals(Like HP.Cobra mentioned in one of my postings out 20,000 or so only about two thousand ever did much) to currently potentially tens of thousands if not outright over a hundred thousand firing off.

Do you really want us to throw away 18 years(well technically since Black Rose group who knows what kind of history they had since about mid-1990s) + thousands upon thousands of members for some physical hoopla.

It's not worth it. Neither is stating controversial things which really aren't. Hell the JoS was built on controversy look at all the topics we discuss. Had this been just a few years earlier in recent history we'd probably have members be killed even by their own family. And hell even currently there are still people that will kill us for such belief.

Just settle down and focus on the good this organization has done. That's all I ask. Just use your brain in consideration to the state of the World.

I just got out of an internet cult about half a year ago, and this is nothing like that. There was no support, no questioning anything (anytime you did, the leader would deliberately misinterpret what you said and then feign outrage at some imagined slight against herself), and it was all about the leader progressing their cult of personality and raking in everyone's money for useless "energy rituals." It was fake-pagan based, and I was only there because I thought they were going to save the planet. The amount of retrospective cringe for me is almost unbearable, and I'm very ashamed of myself for going along with it for so long, and also for the various blasphemies I committed. Finding JoS made me realize that I was in the wrong place with the right intentions.

Also, I'm not trying to make an equivalency, but I think it's stupid that society complains about cults while tolerating AND supporting xianity with their tax dollars which is one of the biggest cults of all. That to me is hypocrisy. They should shine their spotlight on them instead of listening every time some deranged preacher points their finger at Satanism. And according to a lot of these cult-hunting idiots, all cults are Satanic cults. Give me a break. They should go after xianity, or else leave people alone.

Gear88 said:
Biden wins, biden wins. It's all propaganda bullshit by (((MSM/Judenpresse))). They are trying to demoralize the Trump supporters and on top of that de-legitimize the fraudulent acts. Even Trumps press secretary was cut off by Fox stating these are lies, there is no proof of any vote fraud or election manipulation.

TOTAL BULLSHIT. Watch some of Tim Pool's recent videos. In one video he mentions voter overseers had to be 25ft away. When the law and court orders stated all poll-watchers had to be within 6ft of the voting apparatus. A woman in Texas manipulated around 7,000 votes for Biden due to manipulating old people and mail in ballots. There is even blocked Republican poll-watches on top of that even ballot curing of inappropriate ballots so Biden would get more votes. On top of that in some states the voter population is far larger than the registered voter population count. Even dead people are voting like Tucker Carlson mentioned a person voted who died something like 3 years ago voted

It's been mentioned that Trump does poses a chance to render the election his. It's simple he is waiting for the 11th hour. Tim Pool mentioned this is actually a strategy by Trump at the last minute fall in with lawsuits, let the judenpresse kvetch about Biden victory. And then freeze the votes, freeze the events, and then move either towards a electoral college victory or basically move the situation to the Senate and have the Senate vote in Trump for his second term.

There is even rumors coming out that Trump is preparing a 2024 run if he were to lose. He isn't going down he'll be the same age as Biden is currently about 78 years old. But he isn't going down without a fight.

All of this Biden victory is bait so people see the silliness of the MSM. Trump is gonna pull out a miracle.

And if Trump wins it's thanks to our efforts, we did it in 2016, we can do it again.

[FYI: While the end is not neigh nor is the World is gonna collapse. No matter who wins riots will exist and will happen. Biden or Trump doesn't matter these judeo-bolsheviks just want to smash this nation apart. I suggest at some point to stock up on some supplies nothing serious or World ending but something. Make sure to keep a watchful eyes on the situation shit is gonna hit the fan no matter what. Whether Biden stealing the election or Trump suing Biden to oblivion and making himself president again. Chaos ensues in a lot of places and it's not gonna stop.]

Fox news just pretends to be on the right, they're run by jews, just like CNN.

It's obvious that the left had this planned, I bet they have planning this for the past 4 years since they were so butthurt when Trump beat Hillary in 2016. They set up their voter fraud scam in key states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan. They did this in the most obvious way where even a blind man can see it. Oh and I believe been using dead people to vote since the 80's.

Biden is a fucking retard with Alzheimer's that can barely put a sentence together. I'm more worried about legs-up Harris, watching the vice presidential debate, I can tell she's a vindictive cunt. She'll definitely be the female version of Obama if they are to get in office.

Since the election, even the dumbest motherfucker has caught on and seen that this was rigged. This election was rigged worse than a WWE match. You can make a slapstick comedy out of this.

Trump needs to win this, he'll need a miracle, indeed. Ok, he said he would run in 2024 if all else fails for him, but America as we know it might be in shambles by then. Then again, when Obama got reelected in 2012 I was almost certain America would be gone by 2016. Probably thanks to the RTR's you've all manage to pull off that didn't happen.

Of course, riots will still happen. Guess who funds BLM and antifa? None other than the jew George Soros. Perhaps, antifa will burn down their own left wing havens Portland and Seasshole.

When I do my rtr I. Feel like I encase myself into a big hole, like a black mass of insane energy and I have memorized the all letters and I destroy them much easier this way. I tick my fingers for repetitions and I can bring them to my notice at well with ease. Ofc I have gone through ton of shit to learn how to visualize, like, 4 years of almost daily void meditation.

I love doing group RtR's. One of my goals every time is the thought of _**___ a jew. Like Spielberg for example. A big, nasty, evil Shark.

Thoughtforms help a lot, and visualizing I'm using my rtr and destroying something like their box or someone like a jew or even the Jew of my neighbourhood has proven to be of great help

Also, this is inside information. From blacks I learned in the clinic. Allah is a codeword for "niggers" right where I leave, their "people".

It's sick. I live in two houses and one is near a black ghetto, it's unfathomable how dirty the air is, everytime I leave the house I m asking the birds or the cats before I make a step. And their energy at night is so insane so mean. I ll probably need a weapon soon, after Trump leaves office the chaos will reign in the streets of America. Also, the jewish-pharma industry is about to realise their vaccine

Disciple of Satan, you have been the best commentator here during this covid madness. All the rest comments here pale in front of your wisdom. I hail Thee. I still can't understand why we were so disconnected during this pandemic and we lacked a common sense and group effort.

I admire your courage, being here all this time, and pushing your Truth, your Satanic truth, which was biggest than our High Priests. You are probably the widest scholar. I m just paying you my tribute, not meaning anything nasty, and I hope he's won't take it personally, apart from HPShannon ofc who proves from time to time that vaccines are not a good thing.

I don't know why I am writing this but I think no one wrote so far these words, so I wanted to give my salutes and pay my tributes to HPShannon and Disciple of Satan. May you be blessed and keep up feeding us your energy through words.

Side note, I probably had covid myself, or , actually, coronavirus, one of the tons, but I am 31 so obviously nothing happened to me. Whoever died, died, let's burry that axe.

There is the real plague that is coming,vthe one the gods said that will, nostradamus hope I won't be here, but WW3 has started already so I guess I am not lNostradamus.

People need to focus on the idea that they are going to be healed and it will get incarnated in their souls eventually. It's just a sad fact that only 500000 people watch this page, 500,000 gentiles that is.

If more did, then this whole mask hoax would have stopped sooner. Right now all of them liberals do is push their "wear the mask goy" agenda,. And yeah, the jews have enormous power I don't think that this is going to be an easy war. That said it's really important we push on our RtR.

I am trying to do my RtR's between 6-7 to focus my hate in the best way, when it's getting dusk. Too bad I have a work that doesn't allow me to stay up at 2-4. Those of you who are students or can afford screwing your schedule, put your alarms and do it during those hours when the Jew prays. If you aren't doing this still that is.

Hail Satan
Hail Astarte
Hail Azazel
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Abaddon

Prince of Persia said:
slyscorpion said:
Prince of Persia said:
Hello everyone

Read a newspaper the other day in my town about 12800 this 7000 of that and one other biblical name in the clinic the enemy put me in after messing with their dead xians souls during Helloween.... That was pretty much the most funny thing i be seen in a while..... I wonder if those cucks(4 arch jewish docs) and LUCKILY a white gentile doc, who I , or SATAN/EA and, lucky guess BAAL knocked some sense to, they managed to help me, pretty much, get out unscathed (well, my Deamon too obviously). I did do a lot of shadowboxing , actually, shadow fighting in general, the guards, black, allahists, black power, whatever, were saying before that I was stumbling on the walls and for one day even after drugging me with horse cocktail injection I was shadow fighting when I was in the solitary confinement , which ok, was hilarious to them, well, that's what you get when you haven't been able to unleash your hate and Hell breaks loose after taking many trips to cross the Atlantic, fml, just to see your destiny unraveling. Well, any case, it's not the drugs anymore, but more like, I feel it. It, my Deamon, my kundalini, my power. I know I speak like a Hood niggah, but I suppose that was the school (good luck living near ghettos). Well, I m past the 31 age right now. Nothing touches me. And I mean it. This is my first message as a Prince of Persia that I probably have been in a previous incarnation, or more likely, a person who was a candidate, hell, I don't even give a shit any more. I mean, this is WW3, and all I feel is ELECTRICITY.

BEST SCHOOL IS PRISON. Or well, a mental asylum if you are mentally unstable I guess, packed with fcking reptilian scums who drink your blood (frankly.... 3 times had I my blood taken.... For 6 days, really now?) Wonder who has ever gotten such experience, heck, I m still pretty messed up. But I have a lot of lessons I got there, and I m preeeeeety sure I am meating my personal dragon right there in my spine.

Well, that and Carl Jung's book on seminars for Kundalini, although, he is too boring and academic, that said, Hauer was the progenitor of our religion, with Hitler as our Messiah. Or should I say the person who wrote the Serpent power.... Hmmm

Anyway, I love you all my family, I wish I had a message from Hp Mageson 666 or HP Maxine Dietrich all this time, but I suppose their are not available.

Hp HoodedCobra, keep up the good work.

And let's all Kill Steven Spielberg and some more jews , 'aight?

Hail Satan
Hail Manowar
Hail Horus

This isn't a role playing video game or something. Can't understand this post. Read http://www.joyofsatan.org

My bad brother, having been closed up within a Jewish psychiatric clinic and having nasty ways of being treated being the sole white soul inmate there didnt really help my sense, I read the post today and I realized it's quite dillusional, well, like I said, I was in a clinic and I am bipolar, or at least labeled as such, not that it's of importance.

I love your signature, it keeps me motivated and it's one of my favorite motos I use to judge myself and other people.

I have read all or Joy of Satan years ago. My post was more like, hello, I have finally a 100% solid motive to continue my onslaught with my RtR's, and to make your acquaintance, cause I'm tired of reading yahoo groups for so many years or the forums and not interacting, lol

Cool welcome to the forums.

Necroconsecrator said:
Gear88 said:
Biden wins, biden wins. It's all propaganda bullshit by (((MSM/Judenpresse))). They are trying to demoralize the Trump supporters and on top of that de-legitimize the fraudulent acts. Even Trumps press secretary was cut off by Fox stating these are lies, there is no proof of any vote fraud or election manipulation.

TOTAL BULLSHIT. Watch some of Tim Pool's recent videos. In one video he mentions voter overseers had to be 25ft away. When the law and court orders stated all poll-watchers had to be within 6ft of the voting apparatus. A woman in Texas manipulated around 7,000 votes for Biden due to manipulating old people and mail in ballots. There is even blocked Republican poll-watches on top of that even ballot curing of inappropriate ballots so Biden would get more votes. On top of that in some states the voter population is far larger than the registered voter population count. Even dead people are voting like Tucker Carlson mentioned a person voted who died something like 3 years ago voted

It's been mentioned that Trump does poses a chance to render the election his. It's simple he is waiting for the 11th hour. Tim Pool mentioned this is actually a strategy by Trump at the last minute fall in with lawsuits, let the judenpresse kvetch about Biden victory. And then freeze the votes, freeze the events, and then move either towards a electoral college victory or basically move the situation to the Senate and have the Senate vote in Trump for his second term.

There is even rumors coming out that Trump is preparing a 2024 run if he were to lose. He isn't going down he'll be the same age as Biden is currently about 78 years old. But he isn't going down without a fight.

All of this Biden victory is bait so people see the silliness of the MSM. Trump is gonna pull out a miracle.

And if Trump wins it's thanks to our efforts, we did it in 2016, we can do it again.

[FYI: While the end is not neigh nor is the World is gonna collapse. No matter who wins riots will exist and will happen. Biden or Trump doesn't matter these judeo-bolsheviks just want to smash this nation apart. I suggest at some point to stock up on some supplies nothing serious or World ending but something. Make sure to keep a watchful eyes on the situation shit is gonna hit the fan no matter what. Whether Biden stealing the election or Trump suing Biden to oblivion and making himself president again. Chaos ensues in a lot of places and it's not gonna stop.]

Fox news just pretends to be on the right, they're run by jews, just like CNN.

It's obvious that the left had this planned, I bet they have planning this for the past 4 years since they were so butthurt when Trump beat Hillary in 2016. They set up their voter fraud scam in key states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan. They did this in the most obvious way where even a blind man can see it. Oh and I believe been using dead people to vote since the 80's.

Biden is a fucking retard with Alzheimer's that can barely put a sentence together. I'm more worried about legs-up Harris, watching the vice presidential debate, I can tell she's a vindictive cunt. She'll definitely be the female version of Obama if they are to get in office.

Since the election, even the dumbest motherfucker has caught on and seen that this was rigged. This election was rigged worse than a WWE match. You can make a slapstick comedy out of this.

Trump needs to win this, he'll need a miracle, indeed. Ok, he said he would run in 2024 if all else fails for him, but America as we know it might be in shambles by then. Then again, when Obama got reelected in 2012 I was almost certain America would be gone by 2016. Probably thanks to the RTR's you've all manage to pull off that didn't happen.

Of course, riots will still happen. Guess who funds BLM and antifa? None other than the jew George Soros. Perhaps, antifa will burn down their own left wing havens Portland and Seasshole.

I was dumb enough to actually vote Obama twice but didn't realize it was dumb. This was because of Bush. Total cringe here but before 2016 I did realize the truth about this. I voted Trump and all Republicans since then. But I really don't think the Republicans are that great either. Not something I could be a part of as a political movement. But I definitely would not like Democrats. Its nothing like the National Socialism in the 30s and 40s.
But when faced with the Opposition and how bad it is we have to vote Republican in my mind.

b3a3ff6a2879354b.png

SATchives said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
sonnenkraft said:
ca.

You can't live and survive in a country that was built at the top of Native tribes bloods!!! It will be forever surrounded by negativity.
Bro the redskins were totally noble savages bro. It was that white devil that came here and screwed everything up (((bro))). They were so peaceful singing love songs by the fire every night bro. :roll:

I think you’ve spent enough time in your Marxist university class where you were taught about CRT.

Back in the swamp you go.
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/01/scalp-dance/

Archaelogical finds paints the picture like this. (Mongoloid)asians coming to the americas and genociding Caucasoid groups, and maybe a little mixing, to create the proto mongoloid Native Americans. The Native americans where savages to begin with, and those who say they where here first, are ignorant.

[Many of the oldest physical human remains in North America are Caucasian and not Asiatic. While radiocarbon dating has flaws, it can be used to accurately determine relative age between sets of remains buried in similar conditions. Extensive radiocarbon testing on “Kennewick Man” demonstrates that it is the oldest skeleton ever found in the Pacific Northwest. Kennewick Man was most likely part of a small group of early Caucasians who crossed the Bering Straight. We know that significant numbers of early Caucasians passed through China and smaller groups even traveled to Japan and Indonesia.

Kennewick Man and his people were most likely overwhelmed by larger groups of Asiatic peoples and wiped out. Eventually, the Eastern Woodland Indians who are closely related to Mongolians, overtook the early “mound builders” wiping them out. In the Midwest United States there can be found the remains of three ethnically and culturally distinct Asiatic remains. Each group showing differences in height, skull structure, burial methods, etc. The largest group being the “mound builders.” All of them were eventually wiped out and replaced by the modern Eastern Woodland Indians. Many of the modern Indian tribes have legends about defeating these people in genocidal wars.

More recently archaeologists in Virginia have uncovered evidence that Caucasians also crossed the Atlantic many thousands of years ago. National Geographic has an excellent documentary on this called “Ice Age Columbus.”

Finally, groups like the Navajo and Alaskan Natives are closely related to the Chinese and Koreans. They were most likely among the last to cross the Bering Straight. In Hawaii and South America, the native peoples are Polynesian. Many of their legends involved crossing the Pacific in reed rafts. The famous Norwegian archaeologist Thor Heyerdahl demonstrated that this is possible in 1947 with his death defying “Kontiki Voyage.”]

Kennewick man being white theory is ridiculous
I am firmly convinced he was something like the Ainu
So somewhat australoid

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back